FTL-24...Faster Than Life.

Printer-friendly version

FTL-24…Faster Than Life.

Chapter 24

*Before…

“Will you be alright tonight?”
I give her a look and she looks down and she bites her lip a little and she looks back up at me.
“Is that an invitation?” I ask...my mouth’s a little dry. I’ve really never and yet at the same time there’s just. There’s just something that’s sweet about Liz…and honestly I’ve never had the whole experience of meeting someone young and having us…well not outside of the Sims and VR-life.
“It is.” She swallows.
I swallow too. “Let me log in where I’ll take you up on that.”
I close my eyes and link to my OBC and tag my I.D. code to hers and then she sort of surprises me by taking my hand and leading me away from the mess and towards quarters and I’m actually a little excited and at the same time a little relieved.
I was worried what after all of this would bring after all.

*And Now…

Some things I think never change and one of those is thet fact that something and someone new like this is one of those situations that makes some people nervous.

I’m one of those people, from the fact this is a new person and my self-esteem has never been in that range of unflappable to the fact that Liz is really pretty in a very great but non-conventional way.

Is pretty even right? I mean she’s handsome too…. attractive…that’s likely better she’s attractive and appealing.

I love her personality a lot too.

I look at her when she looks back at me and there’s just enough of this vulnerable thing there that is really enticing, not enticing but… Oh dammit…okay she’s nervous too but she still wants to do this and that is giving me all kinds of feelings.

It means something nice, something not in the whole “Hooking up” thing when someone’s like that and I sort of think that it’s a compliment when there’s nervousness involved but two people still want to go ahead with connecting.

We exchange even these looks and shy smiles like shy kisses between each other and then we’re at her quarters.

“I’ve never been in quarters before.” I say as the doors is sliding open for us.

“Well it’s my first tour and stuff so it’s not much…after all my scores sort of landed me here.”

“Command track?”

“Yeah, here I thought that I wanted to see a whole lot of action and well I have I mean like recently and things but my persona profile said that I’d be better suited for command.”

“So you’re here for experience it makes sense you’re good with people Liz.”

She looks at me and it’s that sort of eyes forward but head bent semi-bashful sort of way and there’s almost a really? Sort of questioning look on her face that has me stepping closer and closer until we’re facing each other and I reach out a little shaky and I reach out and I touch her face and we sort of look at each other a moment and then she slips her hands around my waist holding me and she pulls me into a kiss.

It’s really nice too…this soft sweetness to it but there’s this sort of hard need there…want…and that’s so nice…powerful to have someone want to kiss you like that.

We do that sort of walk back and inside that you see in romance vids and sims. And her quarters are nice…well I had my own place before I joined up and I live in the barracks dorm rooms now which is a shared space and this is like neither it’s a compact space with a captain’s style bed with the drawers in the bottom.

There’s a large window showing outside and space and it’s nice to have a view there is surprisingly few that aren’t in public areas, it might be nice to have one to yourself.

She does a shy little smile at me and she pulls me in by my hands close to her and we meet face to face and there’s this slow moment of her face on my face and her skin smells good and it’s smooth more than soft with just the way that she’s built…strong but still Liz…it’s the first time that I’ve been with someone that’s like they are that kind of fits but doesn’t in the regular usual gender boxes but just themselves and being okay with not being in those boxes we put people in.

Sexuality, gender none of it is really better when it comes to someone being who they really feel they are in fact it’s even more complicated with choice meets need and that hits cultural norms and such.

But nevertheless this is nice, it’s so different but it’s nice especially as she kisses me and I kiss her back and there’s this whole evenness and want at the same time this sweet sexy sort of give and take as we kiss and kiss and our fingers dance and we explore each other and slowly take off each other’s clothes.

Her skin is this light ethnic tan that has to be genetic more than a tan but she might have gotten some sun while we had that shore leave. It’s a contrast to mine…I’m very white and I come from very white stock. Home was sort of like that really, racism didn’t play into things a lot because there’s so much room but at the same time there was a time where genetic purification of the ethnic groups was a thing in the know galaxy and it was quite the thing and I’m a bit descended from that. Everyone home was pretty much, mixed races happened in the bohemians types but every day it just wasn’t done.

It’s so odd that it’s all pyscho-somatic but she feels warmer because of that.

Actually she might just be warmer; I don’t know what body mods that she’s had.

She does this little smile and an “Oh...” when she gets my bra off and she sees my breasts.

“Non-mod?”

I bite my lip and nod. “I just wanted to be me, when I got the changeover that was pretty much it along with the bio-mods that were standard.”

“I think you’re amazing Erin.”

“You do?”

“Definitely yes, there’s so many people who are all modified and to see someone who just wants to be as natural as she could be is special, it’s brave.”

“Well I don’t know about brave. I just wanted familiar, I wanted the outside to match my insides without any like drama.”

I know it’s… I kiss Liz again….longer… “I like this…kissing; touching, talking…talking’s never been the normal for me and sex.”

She cups my breasts and it’s different, it’s this knowing touch but at the same it has that energy, that male like energy that you feel in the way that they want me, wants to hold them and she leans down and she kisses as she works my nipples really just such a right way that it makes an involuntary moan slip out of me.

“Just right…aah…just…just…nn..”

“You’ve never been with someone like this?”

“Once, she’s a friend and a roommate and it wasn’t like this, she’s a conversion too.”

“Well I’m not I’ve always been me and I guess that comes with some benefits of experience.”

I nod and she comes up from my breasts to kiss me and her hands are doing these amazing things with her body head and pressure of her touch and squeeze but not squeeze and these little almost breast sex sanding rubs over my areola and the nipples making them crinkle then expand and come to these hard little points that she really knows how to tease and touch and be right on the edge of pleasure that needs release and something more…bite…it’s like I want her to bite or to nibble or to do something to push me over that pleasure edge to the sexual ow pain but not pain thing.

It’s so hard to really describe but it’s me and Liz kissing really intensely now had me arching my back and pushing my chest into her hands in this needful autonomic sort of way as I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter and more and more aroused as this keeps going and I’m trying to return the favor to Liz as I reach up and try to touch her breasts and to do the same.

Oh that is a whole other experience as she has these small breasts and there’s that firmness there this sort of tightness of muscle and what fat she has is just this sort of natural bumps that just semi cushion everything and my eyes get a bit big as she twitches.

Not like her doing it like a bad thing but I’m touching her and she has this physical reaction with her pecs doing this muscle jump. It’s surprising and it’s sort of appealing in this whole Liz way where those traditional lines sort of blend or blur with her.

It’s just more of why this is good and why this is so different and interesting really like how she’s inviting and she’s open and she approached me and guided me to her room and her bed but it’s not aggression either it’s just such a nice thing and it’s Liz.

It’s gets better even as we kiss and touch and we struggle out of our clothes and then we’re naked and Liz’s body is really well muscled in a way that I like. There are plenty of these hard bodied ripped people in the forces especially in the combat trades and I’ve never been that kind of woman some of them are nice but it…it just seems that it attracts a certain type of personality.

I lay back this being the thing that I’m way more used to and she seems good with that and she slips over my and settles and there’s something sexy and yet kind of only semi-sexual about her skin to skin with me like that and straddling me.

That leads to more kissing and breast play and I get to use my fingertips to play with the shaved bits of her hair and it’s sort of sexy fun too and it makes her smile and her eyes sparkle which is a nice bonus.

Slowly she moves lower and lower until she’s straddling just one leg.

Oh...

I knew rubbing and I heard things sort of but in real life that stuff seems all overblown and way too overdone, you know fiction.

It’s not…Liz takes full advantage of my knee cap and her own sense of arousal and she slides and she grinds and she moves and she doesn’t stop what she’s doing either instead she is sort of using one hand to hold herself steady while her mouth works on my breasts and myself with hot deep kisses and then her free hand slips down and she touches.

More than touches she knows what to do, she knows what to do and how to do it with artistry…the way her nail tops slip over my mound to the way her fingertips touch and tickle and at the same time each tickle is a fingerlike feather stroke over my labia and especially the folds edges… I swear by the time she touches then I can feel the swirls and whorls of her fingerprint ridges I’m that aroused and teased into sensitivity.

And her entry isn’t a letdown either…it’s not even so much as entry as what her fingers do while they are inside me. Where to touch, where to touch with the pads of her fingers and where to push and press down on inside of me…her knowing what the soft but rough texture of her fingers will do.

Orgasm after orgasm and they’re not these long drawn out screamers like I had with Patrick but these are these short intense little girl grunt bursts of clench pleasure that leave me panting for a few seconds and feeling electric inside myself and I want more.

And Liz gives me more and she I…the leg thing gives her more and I pull her up or rather guide her up after her second so we’re more face to face and I slip my hand down to her vulva and start to returning the favor…

Then we’re on our sides and facing each other and kissing and our breasts will slip together as we do occasionally touching and legs sliding and slipping sheerly against each other now and then and our hands dipped into each other with our wrists meeting this sort of crossed way.

She bites her lip and she looks at me. “Sort of like…”

“Violins” I say.

“Cellos.” She says.

I smile. “Can I access your data node?”

“Okay that sounded sexy.”

That makes me smile and raise an eyebrow. “My On-body-computer shows me granted access and I pull up one of my music files *Singing in the Iosian Sea* it’s ancient but it’s considered one of the first spacefaring era’s real orchestra styled musical bits and it’s really nice but lots of strings in it.

I like the way her eyes go wide and she smiles. And I push my wrist against hers like the slide of a bow against strings and start touch-loving her all over again.

…..Then she joins in and we are in this really deep sort of erotic synch that ends with us going through that entire program and album until we’re spent.

It’s one of the best sexual times I’ve ever had and one of the most beautiful moments too as Liz slipped out of the bed and brought us some heated steam damp towels to clean up with and two cups of this hot date drink with coffee blended into it and she slips back into the sheets with me and we’re sipping and we’re spooning and setting the cups out on the little window edge as we snuggle and look out into space together.

It’s one of the best reasons right now I can feel about enlisting as we’re just doing that and the ship does this slow maneuver on its axis to a sideways movement as we’re slipping into an orbital track and I can see this huge grey mass of a moon and space bases on it so close that we can make out the vague city like shapes as it fills our window for almost a full seven seconds and then we’re passed it and then window gets partially filled by this lovely green and white profile of a planet.

I will never get tired of the view of a planet from orbit I don’t think and this is just…it’s the perfect end to a perfect night.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

" the perfect end to a perfect night."

wow. This chapter is an excellent example of why I say you are a master of the lovemaking scene. Its charged with erotic imagery, but what makes it special is the feelings - of being wanted, of being accepted, being safe in the arms of someone.

Well done, as always.

DogSig.png

WOW!

That was one hot steamy chapter Bailey. I need to take a shower now. a really cold shower.

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

TY Tamara Jean.

I wanted steamy but I wanted sensual too and it was neat going there with Liz's character in that non-binary sort of gender identity way.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

a special encounter

of the erotic kind.
nice one, thanks

Amazing, sexy eroticism. Not

Amazing, sexy eroticism. Not to be gauche, but i was seriously getting into the moment *grins sheepishly*. And so romantic! I can almost feel the sensual cuddling as the planet drifts into view... Space was never so attractive as it is now.

Thanks so much for bringing me into another journey with Erin. She's so accessible in the most appealing ways, fostering such emotional investment that it saddens me to part ways.

Awesomeness, Bailey!

*Great Big Hugs*
Jenna

There's nothing wrong with being in the moment Jenna:)

I mean it's kind of why I wrote the moment was for the readers to get swept up in the times. I liked the appeal of the planetscape and the cuddling to planetrise. i like Erin's character too she isn't flashy, she went with the needed changes for the job but the rest is just her.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Unwound

Jamie Lee's picture

The engagement wound both of them as tight as springs.

Their togetherness wound them in a way which unwound the engagement spring. And gave Erin more of an insight to her being where she is at the moment of her life.

With each experience, battle or personal, Erin discovers another aspect of herself. All of this reinforce how isolated she had been prior to joining the service. Making her glad she made the choices she made.

Others have feelings too.

Poetry

I'm re-reading for about the 4th time (what can I say; I love this story), and this chapter always gets me teared up from the sheer romantic beauty of the writing. Bravo kudos with bar and crossed swords!