Orbital Velocity 2

Printer-friendly version

"Orbital Velocity, Chapter 2"
By = Sure As Elle

Chapter Two: Kármán Line

We woke up the next morning, a Saturday, still in the same position, more or less, and both still nude. Kam woke up first, actually, and her stirring atop me woke me up, too. The sun was poking through the blinds, making a pattern of light and shadow over Kam's dark, rich skin. I looked up groggily at her as she rolled off me and out of bed to answer the call of nature, and then I fell right back to sleep again, since I didn't actually have to be up.

I don't know how long I was asleep before I woke up again, but the sunlight had moved, and Kam was busy reading, and she was dressed already. When she saw me sit up in bed, she looked at me and said, "Good. Now you can hurry up. Dad is at work, Mom declared a 'fend for yourself' day, and so I've decided we're going to go get breakfast out."

"Okay, I said. Gimme a few minutes."

"Not too long, I hope; I'm hungry."

As I pulled myself out of bed and began my day, I gave her a rude gesture, and she chuckled. "Not til later, Rea."

*

When I was all done with my morning routine, and had myself dressed in a one-piece blue dress and ready to go, Kam and I left the house on foot to find a place to eat. Kam was wearing jeans shorts and a red tank top, her favorite look.

"Let's go to Brighton's," she said as we stepped out of the house, "they have the best breakfast food in town that I know of, and they aren't very far away."

"Kam, they're downtown."

"Yeah, I know. A quick bus ride and a trip down a Walkway or two, and we'll be there."

"Ugh, fine. Whatever. I guess wherever we go will be either a ways or super busy anyway. Or both."

We walked several blocks to the nearest Autobus stop. The Autobus system is a city-owned free bus system using AI-driven buses. In that respect, it was just like a normal car on Paxum, except the Autobuses were, well, bus sized. We got to the stop, and the notice e-board told us there was a bus coming in five minutes. This wasn't surprising, as Autobuses tend to run every 10 or 15 minutes, all hours of the day and night. Since the Autobuses - like the cars - all got their power from the solar-paneled roadways, sidewalks, and parking lots that were everywhere on Paxum, there was more than enough power to justify such frequent buses.

Sure enough, after five minutes, an Autobus pulled up, headed for downtown Lavernia. We stepped on, and as soon as we were seated, the Autobus pulled away. The trip was going to take about 15 minutes, so Kam and I started to look around at the other people. There was a woman of Indian descent sitting in front of us, with four daughters of various ages sitting next to her. I felt a familiar sensation in my stomach that told me I found them all attractive, their mother included, even though she was old enough to be my own mother, almost.

I leaned forward and said, "Your daughters are gorgeous. They must take after their mother."

The woman chuckled and puffed out her chest. "Why thank you, my husbands say the same thing. It is good to know I still got it."

"Oh you definitely still have it. Probably will well past the time I get to be your age."

The woman laughed delightedly again. "Oh stop it, you. I appreciate the compliments, but I'm afraid if you're trying to flirt with me, I'm strictly a teleiophile."

I turned to Kam with a sigh. "Days like this, I wish the Founders hadn't stretched out our adolescence. I'd have been physically an adult by now if I were Homo Sapiens Terrae."

Kam shrugged. "I'm sure there are compensations, though, for it. After all, you're much more of a paedophile than a teleiophile."

"Yeah, I have to admit I wish I had the guts to ask for contact info. I mean, I'm taken right now, but I could always use more friends."

"Just talk to them, silly."

"Easy for you to say, Kam."

"If you don't get over your shyness, Rea, you'll have a really hard time in life."

I shrugged.

"Okay, so you can compliment and flirt but you can't talk normally?"

"Well I don't know what to say. Flirting is easier, oddly. I have three-vee references for flirting."

"Then flirt!"

I nodded, and turned back to the woman and her daughters. "So where are you lovely ladies off to this beautiful day?"

"We're going to Brightons!" exclaimed the second youngest girl, who looked six. Kam nudged me in the ribs; I ignored her.

"Interesting coincidence, so are we," I said, still hiding behind my flirting mask. "I hope we see you all there, it would be wonderful to be able to have such a feast for our eyes as we feast at Brighton's." I sensed her about to gently protest again, so before she could say it, I said, "I'm a sucker for beautiful little girls, especially."

"Oh. So you weren't flirting with me earlier?"

"Oh, I was flirting with you, but I was also obliquely flirting with your little girls."

She smiled. "Well they are all quite lovely,, it's true. How old are you, young lady?"

"I'm 18."

"Oooh," said the six year old. "Are you in high school? What's it like? My name is Lalita, what's yours?"

The Autobus stopped at that point, which is lucky because we were at our stop. True to their words, the group of Indian girls and their mother got off at that stop, too, and since we were all going to the same place, we went together.

It was another block's walk from the Autobus stop to the nearest Walkway. If you've never heard of Automated Walkways before, they're basically foot-traffic fast lanes. Powered by the solar roadways, they are electric conveyor belts for people, making trips from one part of downtown to another a lot faster, and are especially useful for places the Autobuses don't go.

The young girls delightedly jumped onto the Walkway, and the rest of us struggled to catch up; we were a full 10 feet behind them by the time we got on it ourselves, the Walkway went so fast, and so we had to walk along it to get closer. The world around us seemed to zip past as we went through downtown and into a little wooded park, within which was Brighton's. Only a minute after entering the park, we were stepping off the Walkway onto the regular sidewalk with its bumpy-surfaced glass protector plates for the solar panels underneath. And right there, a sneezing distance from the exit of the Walkway, was Brighton's.

It was a large restaurant, especially for being in the middle of a city park, as it took up several city blocks. But it was a popular place, and usually fairly busy, so the extra space gave them more room to be busy in.

We went in, and a white woman hostess greeted us. There wasn't any line at this point in the day, but that would change.

"Welcome to Brighton's of Lavernia, seat for how many?"

"Table for seven," the mother of the girls said before we could even open our mouths.

"Okay," the hostess said, checking an e-board. "We have just the place, then. Follow me please."

We followed her, and she looked back at all of us as she lead us. "All these yours?" the woman asked, as she began to put silverware and e-menus down on the table.

"Oh no, these two lovely girls," the mother said, indicating Kam and I, "are our guests for today."

"Well that's sweet. Can I get you anything to drink while you look over the menus?"

Kam spoke first, ordering a pair of coffees for her and I on our allowance account, a polite way of pre-declining an offer it seemed the Indian woman, whose name we didn't even know yet, looked to be making. I approved, because this way it showed I hadn't been flirting to freeload, so it was a way of showing that my interest was genuine. True, it was Kam who made the gesture, but the statement would still be the same.

We sat down and began to look at the menus. I decided what I wanted within a minute, and the mother of the girls was not far behind me. "So," I said to her, feeling a little more comfortable now we were somewhere together rather than being just random strangers on the bus, "it occurs to me I don't know your name yet. I'm Rianna."

"Oh yes. Glad to meet you, Rianna. I'm Indira."

"That means 'Beauty,' right? Fitting name," I said, blushing a little.

Indira giggled like a schoolgirl and waved a hand at me. "Oh you, you flatter me so, Rianna."

"Okay mama I want the pancakes and scrambled eggs," Lalita, the six year old, blurted out. "And now we've decided that, you never answered my question, Rianna."

"Um... refresh my memory?"

Lalita sighed. "Are you in high school, and what's it like?"

"Oh yeah, thanks. The bus interrupted us. Yes, I'm in my last year of high school, and it's okay. A lot like regular school, but more to learn, and more grown up kinds of things to learn and do. You get more responsibility, which I know sounds like a drag, but it means there are cooler things to play with. I know a boy who's going to build houses when he gets out of college, and he's getting a head start in things like carpentry, using power tools to make stuff out of wood. And he's learning how to work with wiring and how to install house AI's."

Lalita jumped to her knees in her seat. "Wow, power tools! Cool! I wanna build stuff with power tools! It would be awesome to build houses for people!"

The other kids told their mom what they wanted, and as they did, we learned their names as well. The eldest, at 11, was Sumati. Then at 8 was Kishori. And Lalita's younger sister was a three year old girl named Karishma. When they were done ordering, I suddenly remembered I hadn't ordered. Our drinks came then, which further distracted me, but as soon as the hostess-slash-drink server left, I was able to concentrate on ordering. I was the last one to put my order in.

"You know, Rea," whispered Kam, who had leaned up to my ear, "the name Lalita sounds an awful lot like-"

"I know what it sounds like, but it means 'Playful.'"

"Yes, that's true, but doesn't it also mean 'Desirable'?"

I blushed and couldn't answer. Kam, knowing me as she does, grinned impishly at me. I struggled to put my embarrassment aside, and started talking with Lalita some more about her school, hobbies, and so on. I was pleased to find out we shared some interests, including a love of reading. And her reading level, if the list of books she dictated to me was accurate, was mildly impressive. I had a thought, and asked her if she had read any nonfiction about, for instance, archeology. We got to talking a lot about that, and I had recommended some good titles for her by the time the food arrived.

We continued the talk all throughout the meal. Some of the other kids talked as well, and I tried to get conversation going with them as well, which went okay, but... it was clear that Lalita was bright, intelligent, vivacious, and well, we shared some interests. Not that her siblings were stupid or anything, in fact all the kids were intelligent. Just... I had a feeling this one was going to go farther than the rest. She was my type, the kind that with a little encouragement and some emotional support, maybe some tutoring as well, could do something really cool with her life. It's not like she would be the first kid I helped out that way. That boy I mentioned to her, he was just a year older than Kam, and had been kind of bored and listless before we met just a few years ago.

As the morning progressed and the meal disappeared into our bellies, I dreaded parting. There was something about Lalita, I just had to be her friend. I had to! I can't explain it, but some kids just... well, most kids I have little patience for, even when they're attractive physically, but every so often I meet a kid I just click with, and it becomes a mutually beneficial friendship. I get to spend time with beautiful, talented, intelligent people, and they become more focused and driven from being friends with me. I just have that effect.

So naturally, I got their contact information. Indira was quite glad to give it to me, in fact. Apparently Lalita - for all her energy - didn't have any real friends, just acquaintances and classmates, and in an hour or so she and I had become fast friends, so Indira was over the moon for Lalita's happiness. I wasn't sure yet, but if more evidence presented itself, I might have to tell Indira later to get Lalita tested for autism, as I suspected she had the Asperger's variety of autism.

But yes, they had somewhere else to be, and Kam had somewhere she wanted to take me that was in a different direction, so I was glad to get their contact info into my Omnus wrist device.

"So where is it you're taking us, Kam?"

"Oh you'll see. It's a surprise."

I wasn't so sure I wanted to know, but said nothing. We went back along the Walkway and once we exited it, she led me a different way to another bus line, one I didn't recognize offhand.

"Ah, here's our stop. Dang, we must've just missed one; 15 minutes til the next one."

"Damn, I should have brought a book to read. Or my e-board."

"You and your books. I like to read, too, but dang, can't we talk?"

"Yeah, I'm a little talked out at the moment."

We sat down, and Kam gave me a funny look. It looked almost like a knowing look, but was subtly different. "What's with you?"

"Oh, just I think I saw you talk more with that Lalita girl than I've seen you talk in weeks."

I shrugged. "Okay, whatever. I like kids. So?"

"Rea, you don't like kids, you like certain kinds of kids. Quite a lot of kids you can barely tolerate. It's the smart ones you like. I don't know how you pick em, but the ones you pick always seem to bring out the real you, the hidden you, that even I have a hard time dragging out."

"Intelligence isn't all or even the most important thing. I also like compassion, kindness, warmth of personality, and also, I'm attracted to certain children's energy. Like, a potential for real passion and drive at something they love. And not every kid has that combination of things. So it's no more untrue of me to say 'I like kids' when I don't like all or even most kids, than it would be for a teleiophile who liked men to say 'I like men' even if they thought most men were boring or worse."

"Fair point. But my point was that you may have yourself a girlfriend there."

I frowned slightly, and took Kam's hand. She raised an eyebrow at me. "You are my girlfriend, Kam. I'm not polyamorous. Lalita and I can be friends, that's what I want."

"Come now, Rea, you don't just want to be friends with her."

"Friendship is more important to me than romance, and romance is more important to me than sex. I can take or leave sex. Would it be nice? Yes. Am I going to fantasize about her later when I masturbate? Probably. But I'm not poly, and even if I were, I wouldn't be dating every person I had a connection with. 'Demisexual' means you can have sexual feelings for, and have sex with, someone you have an emotional connection with, not that you have to."

"Sheesh, I know okay? I've been with you long enough I ought to know that. How many years now we've been a couple, and only now we're having sex. And I know it wasn't you 'waiting patiently' or something like that. I understand it didn't really matter to you, even though I also know you masturbated thinking about me almost every night for years. Demisexuality is complicated, I understand, I really do."

I sighed. "I'm sorry if I went off on you. I just..."

She held me close to her. "I know, Rea, I know. It's just... I'm your sister."

"If you're trying to suggest that our being related would mean it doesn't count as polyamorous if I date someone else as well, it doesn't work that way. Not with me, anyway, and I can't think of anyone for whom it does work that way."

"Okay fine, so Lalita will just be a friend. Whatever does it for you, I guess."

"Thank you."

*

We were still sitting there hugging each other when the Autobus pulled up. Kam and I scurried to get up and get on the bus, which of course wasn't really necessary since the AI would wait at least a couple minutes for us unless directed otherwise, and people were getting off the bus anyway, but we scurried all the same.

On the bus, I asked, "So Kam, you gonna tell me where we're going?"

"Nope. That would spoil the surprise."

I kept trying to cajole something out of her the whole way to wherever it was we were going, but it was pointless. Kam had decided not to tell, and she wasn't going to have her mind changed. But it passed the time to try it anyway.

The trip took longer than our trip downtown had, but not by much. I was just wondering how far we were going to go when Kam pulled the cord for one of the middle stops the Autobuses only stop at when someone either pulls the cord or when someone is standing at the stop, and she led me off the bus. From there, we went a short way, maybe a block or two, to a big shop called "Paxum Sexum," a truly horrible name in my opinion, for what looked like a lovely sex toy store.

There being no cultural need for an age of consent, since rape is rape no matter the age, all children are taught about consent from the time they're born, and masturbation being anything but a taboo subject, the sex toy shops on Paxum are open to people of all ages, though it's usually requested kids under 7 be accompanied by an adult because small children tend to mess with things they shouldn't, and put everything in their mouths. This store seemed to have had problems with young children in the past, enough that there was an age check-in at the door, in the form of a simple AI.

"Age verification necessary at this store," the AI said monotonously. "Your Omnuses, please." Shrugging, Kam and I put our Omnuses under the scanner and waited a few seconds. "Ages verified, you are old enough to be unaccompanied in this store. Please enjoy your stay.

We entered, and I looked around in awe. It wasn't my first time in a sex toy store, but this was the biggest and coolest such place I'd been in yet. A sudden thought struck me. "Kam?"

"Yes?"

"Are we... are you planning on buying something here today?"

"Of course we are. You need help cumming, and this is the place to find such help."

My face heated up, and my eyes went toward the floor, upon hearing these words. Kam noticed, and patted me on the back. "Don't worry, big sis, I'll do the talking for you."

It wasn't really the talking part I was worried about. And sure enough, the real cause for my fear was all the looking around at all the sample toys and trying not to die of embarrassment at Kam's comments about each one. To be honest, I checked out mentally for most of it, thinking back to the novel I was currently reading and imagining myself in the protagonist's place.

Of course, you can't actually, physically try anything in a sex shop before you buy, and since everything is custom made in 3-D printers, you can't return anything either. But the store had VC setups that allowed one to virtually try things out before you bought anything. It took Kam a few minutes to convince me to join her in trying things out in VC, and even when I got in there, I refused to actually try anything; I watched Kam instead.

Despite my uncooperative behavior, she still ended up buying a prostate massager for me, and told me "If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. I almost came in my pants just from the virtual model."

I don't remember what the thing cost, as I was still not present, mentally. But soon Kam's purchase came out of the 3-D printer and ended up in a plain paper bag. As soon as we left the shop, and I saw that nobody seemed to have noticed us coming out of it, I breathed a sigh of relief and started to come back to my surroundings.

"Finally coming out of your shell, Silly Bean?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

"You are far too easily embarrassed, Rea. You need to work on that. I guarantee you that nobody whose opinion matters to you is going to care. I just wish I knew why you get this way so much."

When I merely shrugged, Kam snorted with amusement and said, "I guess it's just one of those things. Some people have depression, others have anxiety. From what I understand from history, things are a lot better, mental health wise, on Paxum than they used to be on Earth, or still are on some of the colony worlds, like Greshnok 4. But I guess it still happens anyway, and the cause isn't always clear."

I didn't respond. She wasn't really looking for a response, anyway; Kam is fascinated by mental illness and neurology. She's kind of a geek about it, in fact. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being a neuroscientist or a brain surgeon or something like that. But yeah, she was just thinking aloud.

It was only when her thoughts started going into "curing your anxiety" territory did I interrupt. "Shyness isn't a mental illness. My anxiety is shyness. It's a personality trait. Where would we be today if we'd tried curing people on the autism spectrum, instead of working out ways of adapting society to fit them? Probably back on Earth, fighting each other for food in a world undergoing drastic climate change, the bees all dead. Just like autism, being shy is just how I am. I don't want to cure it."

I don't often see Kam acting embarrassed, but this time I did. I wasn't terribly surprised; I had, after all, deliberately chosen autism as an example, since Kam and I are both on the spectrum. "Sorry, Rea," she mumbled.

"It's okay, Kam. You just get carried away sometimes. Just try to remember the definition of mental illness: to be a mental illness, it has to cause the person distress, and/or has to negatively affect their ability to function. My shyness and embarrassment doesn't distress me, and it doesn't have much of an impact on my functioning."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm the one that told you that, remember?"

"Just thought you could use a reminder is all."

She hugged me. "I appreciate it. You were right. Anyway, here's the bus stop we need."

We were scarcely there at the stop for a minute when the bus pulled up and we got on. Kam made a comment like "Cool timing!" I nodded. There were lots of people on the bus, too many for me to easily deal with, so Kam gave me a window seat for me to stare out the window. She let my mind drift off without comment, just held my hand for support. We're both on the autism spectrum, but Kam is extroverted, and I'm introverted. I'm sure all the people on the bus was like a shot of adrenaline for her, but for me it was like a shot of tranquilizer, in that it kills my energy and gives me a headache.

Luckily, the trip was over in 10 minutes, and I stepped off with relief, finding the immediate area empty of anyone but Kam and myself. I pulled out my pain reliever, in a small device that used pressure and microscopic needles to push the substance into my skin through my neck without leaving a mark. It pinched whenever I used it, but it rushed the relief right to my head. If I had known ahead of time how many people would be on the bus, I had a different medication that could prevent the headaches completely, but since I hadn't been expecting it, I hadn't taken it.

Given that the headache was not actually gone, and my energy was still very low, when we got home, Kam dropped off her purchase in our bedroom and went to go play with the twins outside while I turned on the three-vee to watch one of my favorite shows. I wasn't feeling up to any active input, so the passive input of the three-vee would help me in the first stage of my recovery. Before I did, though, I changed into something more comfortable: a t-shirt and stretchy shorts, wearing no bra or panties underneath.

When the show was over, I turned off the three-vee and went into my room to read, since I was feeling better. Kam and I had the system memorized; she knew that I would watch three-vee for an hour, read for an hour and a half (more or less), and then I would be ready to interact with her again.

Kam came in an hour and a half later, while I was still trying to find a good stopping point, and made a show of looking around for something. She was just pretending, to keep herself busy until I found a stopping place; Kam never loses anything for real. A couple minutes later, I did find a spot; I marked it, put the eBoard aside, and sat up, stretching loudly - another signal of ours. Predictably, Kam "found" whatever she'd been looking for then and sat down on my bed next to me. I looked over and saw the thing she'd been pretending to look for was the prostate massager she'd bought, which had been on her desk, in plain sight, the whole time.

"You're not very good at coming up with things you could reasonably have lost at the best of times, Kam," I said, trying not to giggle, "but this is a new low for you."

She shrugged. "Yeah, well... I'm excited. I had to leave the twins after half an hour and wander around aimlessly outside, because I was getting too antsy and horny. I, uh... I hope I didn't wait in vain, but well, if I did, I can always handle things myself."

"Oh," I said languidly, snuggling up next to her, "I'm not entirely in the mood yet, but I'm not in the anti-mood, either."

"Ah," she said, her head on my shoulder, "so there's hope. Good. Well, I'll just have to find some way to get you in the mood, then."

She took my hand in hers, and ran her thumb over it. I responded by sneaking my free hand down to her legs, running it along as much of her legs as I could easily reach.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said, and straddled me, her crotch pushing against mine. It did indeed make it easier for me to run my hands along her legs. She leaned against me, our chests pressing against each other through our clothes, and she kissed me. Her own hands grabbed the back of my shirt and she pulled my top off; she broke off our kiss to do so, and tossed it aside. Then she did the same with her own shirt, and leaned back in to kiss me again. I moved my hands from her legs to her back and shoulders, her own hands "sneaking" under the waistband of my shorts, and across my bum.

"Why you naughty little thing, you," she said with a smile, our lips still touching slightly. "No panties." She chuckled a little and went back to kissing me, but now she was helping me out of my shorts, a task I assisted with. When they came off, my girl cock, which had gone all stiff, popped into sight. I helped Kam out of her jeans shorts with a bit more difficulty, and then out of her panties when those came off.

Now that we were naked, Kam took my girl cock in her hand and started to rub it back and forth. "You know, Rea, some people name their cocks. I did, too. Mine's name is Nefertiti. What about you?"

I couldn't speak at first, because it was a good hand job, but finally I managed to say, "Can't say... I ever thought about it."

"Well, if you want, I could name her."

"Okay... just don't stop."

She cocked her head, considering my womanhood in her hand. "She looks like a Desiree."

I snorted with laughter. "Desiree. Good God, Kam, really?"

She chuckled. "It's an apropos name, don't you think?"

I just nodded, my head back and my chest out, enjoying Kam's handiwork too much to speak. But I was already starting to plateau; I could tell I wasn't going to be coming from this. I think Kam was picking up on that, too, because she paused long enough to grab the prostate massager from where she'd left it on the bed and lubing up the massager.

"It might help if we prop your butt up. Here, get on these pillows. But first, let me put a towel down on it. There."

She took some lube in her hand and started spreading it on my anus, using her fingers to get some of it inside me. "I'm gonna put some more fingers in there to get you opened up a little for this, ease you into it."

Kam put her middle finger all the way up me, and in response, my softening girl cock - Desiree - went hard again; very hard. I liked this a lot! Kam went in and out, in and out with her finger, adding more lube every now and then, getting it as far into me as she could, and I felt almost like I could come just from this. Kam noticed this, and smiled.

"How's that?"

All I could manage to say was a moan.

"So, should I try a second finger?"

I nodded, and she pulled most of the way out. At this point, I was looking up at the ceiling with my eyes mostly closed, but a little bit later, I felt two fingers enter my backside; the middle and forefinger, if I'm not mistaken. 'Desiree' got almost painfully hard as this happened, and Kam chuckled.

"If I'd known you would respond this strongly to that, I wouldn't have bothered buying the massager at all. I'm starting to think I could fuck you with 'Nefertiti,' and you'd come just from that."

In and out, in and out went her fingers, and on a whim she used her free hand to give me a hand-job, too. This time, it really did start to hurt, but in a pleasant way, I was so hard.

She continued this way for several minutes, and I began to plateau again. Once more, Kam seemed to sense this, for she wrapped her mouth around my cock and began massing it with her tongue while still fucking my ass with her fingers. I moaned and gasped, gripped the bedsheets and arched my back; my breathing was harsh and rapid, and I was involuntarily squeezing Kam's head with my legs, but still I wasn't coming. I almost cried when she stopped, looked at me with a look that said she felt bad it wasn't working, then lubed up the massager.

Kam put more lube on my anus, and slowly, carefully, gently slid the massager up my butt. Tears ran down my face, which was burning with heat, but I said nothing. Soon, it was all the way in and pressing against my prostate. She turned it on, and I felt it buzzing. It was like someone had plugged electricity into my prostate. I had just a few seconds warning to shout "I'm coming" before I did, giving Kam just enough time to catch it in her mouth.

I relaxed, feeling like my bones had vanished as I lay there. Kam lay atop me as I rested, not saying anything for several minutes.

Finally, when I started feeling more awake, I heard Kam say, "Wah ah thays ih?"

I looked up at her in confusion, and saw she still had my come on her tongue. I guessed that she wanted to know if I wanted to taste my own come. I shrugged and said, "Okay."

She leaned forward as though to kiss me, and I held my mouth open. She let the little white glob of come slide off her tongue and onto mine, and so for the first time ever I tasted my own come. It tasted much as hers had. I swallowed.

"Now, Rea, if you're feeling up to it, could I maybe fuck you? Nefertiti wants to go spelunking."

I giggled at the silly euphemism, and nodded. Kam grinned, and began lubing herself up. Deciding to help her out, I positioned myself on my belly with my butt up in the air. She lubed my opening up, and teased me a little by rubbing her cock against my anus for a bit before she finally started to ease it in. I got rock hard again, loving this even better than the massager before it was turned on. There was something about having a real, flesh and blood girl cock inside me that made it so the massager just couldn't compare. I knew this wouldn't make me come, but I didn't care.

Sighing, I relished the feeling of Kam's cock inside me, her hands grasping my arse, and her warm thighs pressed against mine. She began fucking me slowly, then gradually faster, and those thighs touched my own with every thrust. I wasn't getting any 'reach-around,' but I didn't care. This was heaven, all on its own.

One of Kam's hands left my arse and slid up the small of my back and over my shoulders, finding my braids. She took a handful in her fist and began to pull on my hair with every thrust, gently at first but more forcefully each time. I did not object. It kinda felt good, in a weird way.

It felt a little weird when she came inside my ass, a little like having to poo. When she finished, she pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. I just lay there where she'd left me, melted into the bed.

When she came back, I said, "You're welcome to do that again if you want. I enjoyed that immensely."

I felt her slide next to me, and she rolled me onto my back. "Nah. But if you wanna do it to me, you can."

"Shouldn't I stretch you out with my fingers, first?"

"You could, but it's not necessary. I have my own massager, and lots of practice with it."

Sitting up, I shrugged. We traded places, and now suddenly she was on her belly, waiting to be fucked. I considered her a moment or two, then said, "No, I want to see your face when I do it."

"Okay," she said, repositioning herself with a grin. In the new position, her butt was still propped up, but she was facing upwards. I lubed up 'Desiree,' and lubed up my sister's arse hole with the help of a finger. I propped her legs up against my shoulders and carefully slid my own girl cock into her rosebud. It felt amazing, the tightness against my cock, the foreskin pulling back on its own because of that tightness. I kept going, watching her face darken from the discomfort, until I felt my 'descended ovaries' touching her backside. This time, it was my warm thighs pressing on hers with every stroke.

In this position, it was her legs I grabbed, rather than her butt, for support and to pull her toward me with each thrust. What was more, I could also give her a hand job as I fucked her; it was hard to keep a hold of, in that position, and a little awkward because that arm couldn't thrust as hard as the other when it was so occupied, but I kept at it anyway, and judging my Kam's fluttering eyelids and rapturous expression, she was very much enjoying it. I briefly lamented that I couldn't suck her off in this position, but it was only a passing lamentation.

Kam indicated to me in gestures to fuck her harder, and so I did. And as I did, the pressure in my cock told me that, even though I had come earlier today, and even though a blow job couldn't do it, fucking my sister's tight anus was going to do the trick. I felt and heard my breathing grow rapid and ragged, and I was having a hard time concentrating on the hand job. I grabbed some lube while still fucking her, and lubed up her cock, going back to the hand job. The addition of lube did for her what had almost happened to me, and her cock shot a white glob of come up in the air, where it landed on my forearm. More come came out, dribbling over my hand, and I felt 'Nefertiti' going limp.

This excited me so much that I went over the hump. My balls tightened, and I thrust deep into Kam as the first shot of spunk left my cock. Several more shots of come exited into her arse, and 'Desiree' went limp, still inside of Kam. I pulled out and got up to go clean up in the restroom, Kam's legs falling like dead things onto the bed. I looked, briefly, and it looked like Kam had fallen asleep. But I couldn't be sure.

When I got back from the bathroom, Kam was curled up in an almost fetal position, but was awake; just barely. I lay down next to her, and she rolled over and climbed on top of me.

"Covers," she said, so I grabbed the covers and pulled them over the both of us. She fell asleep almost immediately, her breathing the soft sound of genuine sleep. As for me, I lay there looking lovingly at her for a long time, enjoying her warm weight atop me before I, too, drifted off to sleep.

* End of chapter *

Author's note: the bus scene was inspired by something in my own life. Saw some lovely girls and their lovely mother, and wanted to tell them how beautiful I thought they all were, but I couldn't pluck up the courage because of the crappy society we live in.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos