Take Three Girls Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Take Three Girls

Take Three Girl- Part 5


By Christina H

Take Three Girls 2.jpg

Take Three Girls. This is about 2 girls and one woman (myself) and their very different route to become the women they knew they should be. It was going to be called Take Two Girls, but an on line friend (she knows who she is) and the girls bullied me into the name change. Some poetic licence has been used to help the flow of the story but not very much.

In this chapter I carry on with Kate’s story her surprise birthday party and finally meeting her mother which was a very emotional experience.

************************

Miraculously the seafood risotto had survived Kate’s attempts at stirring it to keep it moving so before any damage was done I took over.

She continued to tell me about her day and showed me her ‘prezzies’ of course the dress was one – I would have put money on that also there was another dress a pair smoky pink chain detail sandals (which went well with her dresses) she had good taste and a pair of glittery jellybean sandals.

Through her sheer force of personality she was transforming herself I would have to speak with June I felt like I was being steamrollered by a slip of a girl – who happened not to be a girl!

I told her to go and hang up her dresses wash up by then tea would be ready. Then she came out with her pride and joy I could tell by her face. Three pairs of bras, pink, nude and white. I simply looked at them and sighed. I had purposefully not bought her any as such a feminine garment .............. Oh well you may understand my dilemma.
(I noticed that these past two days – god ONLY two days it seemed like a lifetime I was doing a lot of sighing)

“Upstairs young lady and hang up your dresses and wash – quick now” I resorted to avoiding the issue it seems I’m a pushover to someone so forceful!

I put the seafood into the risotto and when she came down tea was ready I took it to the table and we sat down. Kate looked at the food with suspicion, “Wot’s this?” she asked picking up a king prawn. So I told her.
Next for her inspection was a scallop then a cube of salmon followed. “Do I like them?” was next.
I realised then that she had never tried anything like this before. “Kate” I explained “they are seafood and whether you like them or not – I haven’t a clue try them.”
She tried a small piece of prawn and apparently like the taste because a whole prawn followed, Salmon next followed by scallop followed by some rice.

“Dammit” I moaned, “It didn’t work!” she was now enjoying her risotto but stopped asking, “Wot didn’t work aunty Av?” I grinned at her, “I thought this delicious seafood might have poisoned you!” She looked aghast stammering, “P, p, p, poison me” then she realised I was joking.

We carried on eating then afterwards she asked, “Can I try my clothes on pleeeeese aunty Av.”
Secretly I wanted to see her in them so I agreed saying but get a bath or a shower first as the shot upstairs I shouted “And don’t get your hair wet!

I started up the dishwasher then went upstairs Kate was drying herself I passed her some talc and told her to use it, then I went to her bedroom, she had hung her dresses up, the floral skater dress was a bit short, the graffiti print dress was nearly knee length – well about 4” above the knee.

I managed to cover the mirror up before Kate came into the bedroom she was wearing my wrap and looking lost in it. I saw that she had also bought (or her brothers had bought) some fancy panties to match her bras.

I passed her a pair of pink floral silky panties and she slipped them on. The look of absolute delight on her face was something to behold. Next came the pink training bra I made her slip it on then not making things easy for her I made her try to fasten it behind her back. Eventually as she was getting frustrated I took pity in her and fastened it for her.
Without being told she settled her budding breasts into the cups – which they filled, she was growing fast!

Next came the floral skater dress as I felt that this would suit her. She looked so excited as she stepped into the dress. There was a look of absolute bliss on her face I zipped it up for her and made sure it was draped, as it should be.
Next her hair I brushed it until it shone keeping it loose I used curling tongues to flick it under framing her face – with the fringe she now looked adorable.
Shoes! To go with this dress she was going to need shoes, luckily during her shopping spree with her brothers they had bought a pair that would match

So I got her to put them on then I passed her the little charm crochet bag in black. With a cross body strap with a zip fastening and intricate beaded detail on the handle.
I looked at the finished article and I felt myself welling up inside she looked gorgeous every inch a teenage girl no trace of the boy remained – nothing!

I made her stand with her back to the mirror as I uncovered it, when she turned around the look of absolute amazement and bliss on her face was indescribable.

She managed to utter a strangled, “Oh” before dissolving into floods of tears which set me off weeping tears of joy. I knelt down to hug her and comfort her.

“Aunty Av” she sobbed, “I’m a girl! I really am a girl. I knew I was all along!” I hugged her to me and managed to tell her, “Kate love you look like a girl; this is very different to being one. Sweetheart what we need to do is get some professional help – will you do this?”

Her tear stained green eyes looked gravely at me tears streaming down her face she asked in a plaintive voice, “Are you sure aunt Av will they help me?” I nodded not trusting myself to speak then marshaling my reserves of strength I told her, “Love nothing can be done until you’re 18, what the doctors can do is assess you to make sure that this isn’t a passing phase..... “ “It isn’t” she declared vehemently, “I’m a girl”
I started again, “Listen Kate please” “Ok aunt Av” so I continued, “Once they are happy they will hopefully give you a drug which stops puberty so you won’t develop and male characteristics.
They will give you this until you are old enough to make an informed decision!” “She was about to argue with me but I was ready for her, I took hold of her arms and looking her straight in the eyes I told her, “Kate that is the way it is, there’s no use fighting it – ok?”

Her slender shoulders slumped and very quietly she answered, “Ok aunty Av but will you be there to help me?” What could I say? I really had to be there if she needed me.
To lighten the atmosphere I said to her, “Monday do you want to go to Frankie and Bennie’s for a birthday tea?”
She looked at me with hope in her eye’s, “Really, we can really got there – Oh aunty Av yes please.” “And” I asked, “Do you want to wear your dress?”
The look on her face, “Can I honestly can I? Oh yes please I’d love to.” Right then I’ll phone and book a table.” I said “BUT YOU” I emphasised “are going to have to learn how to behave when you’re wearing a short dress so you don’t show the world your knickers.”

So I took her downstairs and had her walking sitting and moving in the short dress making sure she acted like a girl. I phoned Jan to ask her advice, filling her in on everything that had happened since Friday.
Jan laughed saying, “Seems like she’s very stubborn and resourceful!” “You’re not kidding me” I snorted, “It’s like riding a bike with no brakes I’m careering out of control.

Then I phoned June; Kate’s case officer and filled her in on everything that had happened “June” I said, “I feel like I’ve let you down.” June reassured me saying, “Avril it seems like we’ve been outflanked by Kate and I don’t think we could have done anything about it.
How does she look in a dress?” “Very pretty – a very pretty little girl, June” I carried on saying, “June I think we are going to get some professional help for her – and if they agree get her on puberty blockers!”

There was silence and I wondered if I had gone too far. Finally June said, “I’ll see on Monday and we’ll talk then.” I told her about taking Kate to Frankie and Bennies for her birthday with her brothers mainly to check if it was ok.

She asked the time we’d be there saying, “How would it be if I brought her mum?” “Oh June that would be perfect Kate misses her mum so much. So very, very much.” “Right” June finished briskly, “I’ll get that sorted then and speak to you about help for Kate on Monday.”

When I got back to Kate in the room she was still practicing her walking and sitting. This girl sure had an iron will, when she decides to do something she does it.
I finally got her out of her dress and into a pair of PJ’s I showered and got similarly dressed then we snuggled up on the settee to watch TV.

Sunday passed quietly I did some work on some stress calculations for an offshore module while Kate played with the dogs and did her homework – this she did grudgingly but she did it.
Then she came and watched me work, asking questions about the calculations but they were sensible questions. She looked at me with a serious frown and said, “You’re real clever aint you aunty Av?” I grinned at her and responded, “No Kate I just worked hard at school you could do this.” “Nah never” she grunted, “Anyhow I’m going to be a hair dresser and make other girls pretty.”
Monday came and Kate went off to school using public transport, looking every inch a schoolgirl. I got on with my calculations as this work was on a tight deadline.
I got a phone call from June, she had arranged to Kate’s mum to come to her birthday on the pretext that we needed to discuss Kate.
This she went on was true as her mum had to be involved before she could get professional help.

Then about 2 in the afternoon my doorbell rang and Carl was standing there. He came straight to the point saying, “Thanks missis – sorry Av for arranging for our mam to be there. Mams so excited and she’s bought Kate this and wondered if she could wear it tonight?”
Carl wouldn’t come into the house so I opened the package and it held a lovely shift dress in a peach colour. I held it up and could imagine Kate wearing it.

“Carl” I asked, “Your mum doesn’t mind about Kate wanting to be a girl?” “No mi--- Av, she always wanted a girl after having us three – so she don’t mind.
It’s that tosser she married that’s causing all the hassle. I’ll swing for that bastard yet!”
He was angry I could see I put my hand on his arm saying, “Don’t be like that if you did kill him it would be you who ended up in jail then Kate would loose her big brother.”

I noticed that his forearm was huge it made my hand look dainty! He gently took my hand off his arm saying, “I know missis; I know. Right I’d better get back to work see ya tonight.” With that he gave my hand a gentle squeeze and left me standing on the doorstep wondering what had just transpired.

Going back inside I took the dress up to Kate’s room and hung it up then carried on working waiting for the whirlwind that had invaded my life to arrive.
Sure enough just before four hurricane Kate struck causing the dog’s to go into play-time mode causing chaos telling me about school and asking what time we were going out.

I told her that Carl had been and that her mum had sent her a present that was in her bedroom. She flew upstairs hotly pursued by my dogs. I followed at a slightly slower pace.
I found her with the dress in front of her body looking to see how it would look. She looked at me in anguish saying, “Me mam sent this?” I nodded “Oh I miss me mam” she sighed.
“Look” I said “do you want to wear it tonight? It would go well with my present” as I handed her the short PU bikers jacket.
“Oh aunty Av it’s perfect Oh thanks so much this will be the best birthday ever!” I simply smiled thinking ‘you don’t know the half of it Kate’.

So we got ready and the new dress really suited her, when I saw her ready to go I could have cried.

Kate.jpg

She looked lovely she was animated and excited she looked at me and asked for the thousandth time, “Do I look ok?” and for the thousandth time I told her yes.

We arrived at Frankie and Bennies before everyone else and sat in the bar area I made sure that she was facing away from the door. I saw Her brothers come in and they scrubbed up really well, and looked very smart.
The came over, Kate was oblivious to them until Carl said, “Happy birthday” with a squeal she leapt up and embraced them looking accusingly at me saying, “You knew didn’t you?”

The lads got a pint each – even Wayne who I knew was 15! We got her sat down again now she was hyper! I was June enter along with a woman who must have been Kate’s mum.
Kate was a younger version but her mum looked old beyond her years, careworn and tired. I knew from talking to Kate and her brothers that Kate’s mum was mid thirties. She looked at least 10 years older!

She slowly approached the table then simply said, “Happy birthday luv.” Kate clapped her hand to her mouth, “Mum” she breathed, “Mum is it really you?”
Tears were flooding down her face as she got up and threw herself into the arms of her mother.

The two of them simply stood embracing tears streaming down their faces while the rest of us simply watched. I swear I saw Carl and Pete wipe their eyes – I know I was weeping and even June had tears in her eyes.

Don't Waste Your Life

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oestrogen tsunami

Rhona McCloud's picture

Whatever Kate's bits she does come across as a tidal wave of girl power. A real 'feel good' episode

Rhona McCloud

Tears here too

Another lovely chapter - things have GOT to go right for this girl - she deserves it.