For Friends and Family Part 3

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 3 – Nichola is Reborn

I have restarted this story, the reasons I suspended it was that I was posting three separate stories at once and I was getting confused so I decided to concentrate on a single story. If you have not read parts 1 to 3 I would advise you to do so then you will see how Andy had agreed to be changed into Nichola

I lay there for a second luxuriating in the amazing orgasm Amy had just teased me to; I realised that I had achieved this orgasm without getting a complete erection, as my penis was constrained by my silicon vagina.

Amy brought me out of my reverie kissing and fondling me, I turned to her and whispered “your turn now”, kissing her and feeling those magnificent breasts of hers.
She gave a gentle moan as her nipples got even harder as I kissed and sucked these love diamonds my hand slid down to her love nest, as I stroked her she moaned and shuddered as she had already reached her orgasm.
She whispered “I was so hot playing with you, you’ve just tipped me over the edge”. Smiling gently I continued to stroke and tease her clittie.
The remembering that we were making love as girls I moved down and started kissing and nibbling the inside of her thighs. Moaning her legs moved apart allowing me access to her succulent pussy, I found the object of my search and my tongue flicked her clittie causing her to whimper and writhe, I seriously started eating her, the taste was heaven, soon she was whimpering and panting as another orgasm racked her body.
Moaning she passed me the dildo, this was something, about 8” long thick with veins it had an impressive set of balls the head looked really authentic, I took my mouth away from the heavenly haven, tasting her juices as I went to suckle on her nipples, gently I inserted the dildo and pressed the button, the effect was instant, her hips bucked and she clamped my head onto her breasts.
I moved and our lips met and we kissed passionately, tongues intertwining, both of us panting and moaning, then I felt her finger probing my vagina, her finger nail played with the head of my encased penis causing me to get excited again soon we were covered is sweat, writhing, whimpering and teasing each other to an amazing climax.
Amy gave a quiet scream and bucked then I followed suit, writhing and bucking as orgasms washed over the two of us, my mind was scrambled as we clung to each other kissing and stroking each other.

Finally we calmed down – slightly and lying in each other’s arms looked into each other’s eyes. I broke the silence murmuring; “That was amazing, I have never had an orgasm like that, you are amazing”
Amy smiled lazily at me and said “so you like making love as a girl?
I got so turned on looking at you and touching you, just imagine how good it will feel when you have your own breasts and nipples”.

We lay there each lost in our own thoughts, stroking and kissing each other, finally Amy stirred and told me; “come on Nicky, I’ll teach you how a girl cleans herself after fun time”.
I looked at her and responded “the start of my training?” grinning she nodded and I followed her to the bathroom, where she showed me the joys of douching my ‘vagina’.
She told me that Chloe had said that hygiene was very, very important when wearing my prosthetic vagina so she had me douche and dry myself, telling me I must do this morning and night, using a proprietary feminine douche liquid.
Also as we both had damp patched on our nightdresses we changed them and slipped into bed.
Cuddling together I commented that I had a hell of a lot to learn over the next six weeks, and wondered how not only was I going to do it, but how Amy and ‘Mum’ were doing to teach me.
Snuggled into my breasts, Amy murmured “Dad has an idea, tomorrow morning we will have a family talk to see if you are agreeable and if its possible to do it, but before you ask I haven’t a clue what he’s thinking about”. With that we drifted off to sleep, it took a bit longer for me as to be frank I was both highly excited and highly apprehensive what was going to happen.
The only sure thing was I was going to live my dream!

“Come on sleepy head, we’ve got a lot to do today” Amy was shaking me, groaning I turned over and immediately my boob’s got in the way and I remembered yesterday, I swiped the hair out of my eyes, remembering I now had a long chestnut wig on and by some miracle it seemed to have remained in place. “What time is it?” I mumbled.
Amy answered; “eight thirty, now come on we’ve a lot to get through before you go to the hospital”.
I climbed out of bed to find Amy wrapped in a satin dressing gown, hair combed and ready to go downstairs, “come on Nicky let’s get you ready” she ordered.
I went into the bathroom followed by Amy, first my bladder had to be emptied, that done Amy made me douche then teeth cleaned, hair brushed and face moisturised, as I did this Nichola’s face was staring at me, the resemblance was uncanny, as I smoothed the moisturiser onto my face I commented “Chloe is really good isn’t she?” Amy nodded “the best” she replied “now come on let’s get some breakfast; oops sorry not for you girl”. Reminding me I was undergoing surgery later in the day.
I slipped on a floor length floral satin kimono dressing gown and slipped my feet into cream satin wedge heeled slippers and followed Amy downstairs.
‘Mum and Dad’ were there already and we were greeted with “Morning Girls”, the smell of a cooked breakfast made my stomach growl.
Mum said “Nicky, I’ve made you some green tea, your Dad says it’s ok for you as there is no milk that could upset you later” grinning I responded “thanks Mrs…….. er Mum, nearly got it wrong” she smiled saying “you poor dear such a lot to get used to, but there is still time to pull out of this”.
“No I’ve given my word and that’s it!” I said as I sat down for my breakfast – read green tea for breakfast.

Once we were sat ‘Dad’ started the conversation, “Andy, Erm sorry Nichola here has a lot to learn” I nodded at this and commented; “I really hope I manage in the time we have”.
“Exactly” dad continued; “well I have been in contact with a hypnotherapist I went to university with and if you are agreeable we can do some learning using a combination of hypnosis, pre-suggestion tapes and subliminal images”.
I was really intrigued at this and asked; “How would this work?”
He carried on “as you know Nichola was a obsessive diarist and from these we can glean a lot of information about her work, her colleagues and her personal life, which we don’t fully know.”

I briefly wondered if all surgeons spoke in such a precise way.

Mum chipped in here “under normal circumstances, reading someone’s diary is a total No, no, but these are not normal circumstances. Nichola keeps very detailed entries in her diary including photos of her work colleagues and comments on how they interact. Looking at the photo’s the people in them had no idea they were being photographed.”

Dad continued; “so what my friend proposes is to hypnotise you and implant the everyday knowledge you will need to function as Nichola”.
I must have looked startled as with a smile he said; “don’t worry, contrary to popular belief hypnotism cannot make you do things you do not want to. What he would suggest to you is that your name is Nichola Elizabeth McKinnon, your date of birth, a rough précis of your past, of course the fact that you are a woman, simple things like that”.
I nodded realising that this would make it easier to function as hopefully I would naturally respond to my new name, and hopefully act more naturally feminine.

Dad continued “the next stage would be subliminal tapes he would make using Nichola’s diary which you would play at nights which hopefully will fill out your knowledge of your new life”.

Again I nodded saying “and all this can be reversed?” “Most certainly” he affirmed, however the final part would be the subliminal pictures of your friends and work colleagues.

I was intrigued by this and asked “just how would this work”, Dad looked at me and replied “well I don’t understand fully but what Jonathon has suggested is that seeing as you need to know how to apply make up, he suggests that the pictures are embedded into a video that shows you how to apply make up!”
I thought about that and nodded “this makes sense”. Amy chipped in saying “Mum and I was going to do that”.
Dad smiled and said; “you still can but the video will help, what do you think Andy… Sorry Nichola?”

This made me grin; “it’s hard isn’t it” Dad smiled back, “it certainly is”
I carried on “All this sounds logical, when do you want to start”.
Mum told me “Jonathan will do the tapes and video this weekend and hopefully hypnotise you on Monday so you can listen to the tapes and watch the video from then on, in the meantime you can read Nichola’s diary’s to see the way she writes and thinks – Oh and once you get home you will have to practice your new signature”.

As you can gather for things to happen within the six-week time we had, things had to be really organised. Having a surgeon for a new Dad certainly helped in this department!
Amy told me that she would take the van back to London on Sunday then arrange time off work citing ‘family emergency’ as a reason.
Mum said that her caseload had been rearranged for the next five weeks so she would be with me throughout.
And finally Dad said that he couldn’t take time off work but would change my dressings daily and observe my recovery.

By the time all this was arranged the time was nearly ten, so it was time for Amy and I to get showered and dressed ready for my admission into hospital.
We got showered and I chose what I was going to wear from the extensive wardrobe that I now had access to.
I selected a mushroom coloured wrap around skirt, lined in polyester satin, a pink sheer blouse with pearl buttons and ¾ chiffon sleeves, nude hold up stockings (I found that Nichola only wore hold up stockings or stockings and suspenders, along with very sexy underwear – all this suited me)
As I slipped into the silky underwear the familiar shiver went through me, I wiggled into the girdle that gave me hips and bum, reflecting that when I came out of hospital I would have my own hips and bum, and boobs for that matter.
I slipper the pink satin and lace bra up my arms, and after a few attempts managed to fasten it behind my back and I settled my false boobs into the cups.
The stockings were next feeling wonderful slipping up my hairless legs.
Amy came in and shower me how to apply day make up, she did one side of my face, while I did the other, I think I did a good job, except for the eyeliner which was an absolute pig to apply without poking my eye out or painting my eyeballs themselves. I also had problems with the mascara but not as much as with the eyeliner.
As I slipped on the pink blouse Amy said seriously “you know that you can always back out, there’s still time” I stared at her for a second and replied “no, I have got to go through with it, I’ve promised you and Mum and Dad, anyhow I owe it to Nichola, she’s like a sister to me”.
Amy hugged me and whispered in a voice full of emotion “I’m going to love having you for a sister” with that she kissed me on the cheek and left me alone, saying as she closed the door “see you downstairs sis”.

I looked at myself in the mirror, Nichola gravely stared back, and for a few seconds I reflected why I was doing this.
My thoughts were jumbled and random ones surfaced, the confusion and excitement was a very strange conflicting experience.
Sure I had always been a cross dresser, and for a long time I had wanted to live as a woman, to experience everything as a woman, now this was handed to me on a plate, soon I was going to be surgically altered to achieve my dream, was this enough?
I was confused, but deep down I knew I had to go through with this, balancing everything with the above, I was also out of work, so I would be doing a job as Nichola which I had been trained to do in my male life, and in all honesty who would miss the Andy for a year, as I had no close family, only Amy would notice I was missing.
So everything combined it was a win - win situation I get to play out my dream, I get a good job for a year at least and I get to help Amy’s family who are like family to me.
I grinned at my reflection and muttered “so that’s been decided, lets get to hospital Nicky” I picked up a cream padded ¾ jacket and handbag checking my reflection in the mirror, I then went downstairs.

Amy, Mum and Dad were waiting for me, Dad asked “are you certain?” “Absolutely, let’s go” I responded, my voice sounded strange as the linctus Chloe had given me was starting to wear off, I sounded like my voice was breaking! Mum took my arm and we walked to the car.
Again Amy and I sat in the back, we were silent on the drive to the hospital. On arriving there I was booked in and was shown to a private room, where I undressed, put on a hospital gown, then sat on the bed.

The door opened and Chloe walked in. “Hi Nicky, time to remove your prosthetics, are you ready”? I grinned back answering “Hi Chloe, ready as I will ever be” as she opened her case the door opened and Dr. Jackson entered greeting everyone with a cheery “good morning, ready Nichola?” again, I smiled back, feeling very positive “Oh yes, more than ready”.

While Chloe removed the prosthetics Dr. Jackson made what looked like notes, as Chloe progressed Nichola disappeared and Andy slowly emerged.
Finally Chloe was finished, she packed up and said “right Nicky, I’ll see you once the swelling has gone down” I looked a bit confused Amy explained “Chloe is going to teach you make up, I’m good, but there’s nothing like being taught by the best”.
Chloe grinned at this praise and punched Amy on the arm, before she left I had made an important decision and blurted out “Chloe, remember what you said about electrolysis and laser for hair removal” she nodded and I carried on “well do you know someone who can do it on me?” Chloe walked over to the bed and said; “what exactly do you mean?”
“I mean I want all my body and facial hair removed, I don’t have much above and below the navel and as you hinted Amy doesn’t like gorilla’s so why keep it”
Chloe looked at me and questioned my decision with an “are you certain, after all it’s permanent?”
Smiling at her I said jokingly “I’m getting a bit weary of everyone asking if I am sure, but I understand why they are asking so yes I am sure, and yes I know that it’s permanent”
Chloe grinned and remarked “don’t get ratty with me, I don’t turn men into beautiful women every day, but seriously yes I’ll do it, I can start next week on your arms and legs can’t I doctor”
Dr Jackson nodded adding, “Monday would be a good day, she will be over the worst, but will still be sedated and we will be breathing for her.
I noticed the use of she AND I noticed the breathing for her “what do you mean, breathing for me?” He smiled, “nothing to worry about, it’s just that we will be doing three procedures around your face, your nose, your Adams apple and your vocal chords; four if you count your lips, so things will heal faster if you are not breathing for yourself, and it will be easier for you if you are sedated, are you ok with this?”
Thinking this over I agreed and asked, “how long will I be sedated”.
He considered this and told me; “ we will take the packing from your nose each day, and as soon as I am certain you will have no difficulty breathing we will bring you around, I would think Tuesday or Wednesday – but once we have brought you round you will be home by shortly thereafter and William will take charge of your dressings (my new Dad).

All English surgeons do talk precisely!!!

He then showed me what he had been doing while taking notes, in fact there were full size pictures of my face, neck, groin and bum, on them were the lines for the incisions and some notes of what was to me done etc.
Looking at these it finally came to me how much work was in fact going to be carried out, and I began to feel happier about being sedated for a while. Sleep = no pain or so I hoped.
He then transferred the incision lines onto my face, making sure that they were along the natural crease lines of my face and neck, I asked if there would be much scarring. My Dad answered; “Nichola, Jonathon is the one of the most skilled facial surgeon in the country, with the clientele base he has he does not leave scars, they would sue the pants off him!”
Dr. Johnson smiled saying; “William is too kind, but fear not young lady I do not leave any noticeable scars, and my colleague who is enhancing your hips, breasts and buttocks is as proficient as I, and he also does not leave any noticeable scarring”.

Now, it you would say your goodbyes I will get the nurse to pre med you and we will begin your transformation.
I said goodbye to my new Mum and Dad, Mum was a bit tearful, I kissed Amy she whispered “I am so proud of you and love you to bits, I’ll be here when you wake up, Love you Babe”

With that they left, a short time later a pretty nurse gave me my pre med shortly after this once the injection had taken hold, I was wheeled to the theatre and the anaesthetist put a port into my hand and that really was the last thing I remember!

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting!

I wonder how long it will be before Nicky realizes that she wants more than just a year as a woman?

Like the story!

Hugs
Gina