My Super Secret Life…Diamond-11.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Diamond-11.

Chapter 11

*Before…

The rhino sees me coming and it grins…he’s got sharp teeth?

Okay…definitely a mutation.

He spits a glob of something eww on the pavement. “Ello Poppet come to play hav’s ye.”

I shift to Diamond for and stalk right into fighting range. “Damned skippy, pucker up buttercup.”

And I swing.

*And Now…

And he blocks it.

And he counter swings which is way faster than I thought and I was going to go for that catch his arm and thrown him thing and instead I get punched in the face.

It staggers me and it hurts sort of and not? It’s like…well it’s like I’m armored and the biggest thing is his strength versus my mass and the wobble camera effect. I stagger back a few feet and plant my feet and stop and shake it off.

“Crimey you’re a tough piece o’ trim now ain’t ye?”

“Hard as Diamond.”

He laughs. “Diamond more like Crystaal y’know like the stripper booze.”

“Well then you want to dance then big boy?”

Yeah it’s a hero line, the classic trash talking and stuff and I guess it might be me having read and collected comics all my life but it’s coming really easy sort of despite my usual shyness.

He comes at me and he takes a swing and he’s fast but he swings wide from the side and I step into it and take the brunt of the force on my shoulder and the side and plant my opposite foot to not get sent flying and I drive a fist into his stomach.

Lots of resistance there but I hear him grunt and he grabs me with the arm that hit me but he loses his grip because it’s like holding moving glass and I drive another fist into him and then another right after that underneath the grabby arm and in the soft stuff under there.

He’s grunting and he hammers down on me with the other arm onto my shoulder and collar bone area and it drops me to a knee and shatters bits of armor crystal off of me and I take a page from the dirty book and I punch him in the crotch.

“Hff…fuck….” He pain groans and exhales and I stand fast and swing with an uppercut and I’d have likely missed if his head wasn’t so big and stuff and I really try and put everything that I have into it and I send him flying off his feet and sailing through the air until he crashes onto a car and he flattens it and shatters out all of the windows.

I know, I know just from stuff I know that this won’t do much but slow him down and I do a strength jump and leap like twenty feet up and all the way over to him and land on top and straddle him and start punching like some of the assholes did to me in middle school with fast jab hits but as hard as I can too with rights and lefts.

I get about seven in when he chomps down on my arm and my wrist and there’s a pretty funky sound of his teeth on my diamond shell and the vibrations too are all kind of ick.

But it’s a grip and he uses that and having a hold on me to roll us off of the car and onto the pavement with a crash and he tries to roll over on top of me and I keep pushing it the other way with a hand or a foot or just trying to grab and roll.

Now it all goes pretty fast because we’re both pretty strong and with the force we can exert past our weight we sort of are all over the place with the force that we’re outputting and we’re driving punches into each other hard and pushing each other into obstacles like cars and garbage cans and lamp posts whatever is hand to try and get us off of the other or get an advantage.

He’s trying really hard to get a wrestling hold on me and I’d been in a lot more trouble if I wasn’t so slippery. He gets really pissed though and rolls me hard and fast into someone’s half ton and we cave in the fender panel with my face…he plants his feet and adjusts holding me by pinning me to the truck and then he starts to drive fist after fist into my back and I can hear and feel stuff shattering off my armor skin and feel the impacts getting harder and harder on me and I fight…I rape fight and that’s kick and elbow and punch and gouge and everything I can do to get hit off of me which does work enough he back off and gets to his feet and as I’m getting up he haymakers me and snaps my head sideways pretty hard and shatter’s the head armor and I feel real pain, and a lot of it and I can taste blood too as he cranked me in the jaw/mouth.

It hurt and I’m right there where I usually get when I’m getting beat on and that’s that line between raging and crying and before it’d be raging but it was always more than one on one with guys like Jake and his assholes.

And I’m damned tired of crying so I turn me head back and stare at him and I sort of have this feral grin starting when it kind of hits that he’s alone, he’s not going to be able to jump me with school bully rules….and I can feel my tooth pull back into place and the blood and the cut all heal and get reabsorbed into my body.

I stomp towards him and my armor skin reforms over my face and I step right into his punches letting them hit and just taking it and I let it out.

I let out all the stuff that I’ve been holding in with all of the bullies and people like Jake and Damian and just all the bullshit of what my life had been like and here’s the perfect place a super strong super tough meta-anthro with a bad attitude and we start trading blows and I don’t even care how much he’s hurting me with some of the hits because I let my healing factor take over for me when he gets through my armor.

He’s getting snarlier and snarlier and swearing as he’s hitting me and I’m not really doing much of that but I am yelling in that angry and getting it out kind of way as I keep pounding away at him and I’m kind of used to being hurt by bullies but my healing factor makes the pain fade and that’s good…really good and it’s letting me get this huge mad on and I start to ignore everything and treat this guy like a boxing bag.

It’s almost a surprise when his blows stop coming and he wheezes and he’s staggering back all unsteady and he’s holding his ribs and he lets out this wheezy. “Oi……poppet…n’fairs…”

And I take the opportunity to haul back and drive my fist in his face and lay him out cold.

I lean over and I check too…and lift an arm that goes all floppy and stuff and I look up at Kai and Mrs. Champion and Parvati who’s gone from protecting the lookey-loos to doing some sort of magic stuff and tying up our baddies in weird glowing ribbons with like symbols and numbers and stuff on them.

I’m actually uncrystalizing and trying to catch my breath and give everyone the thumbs up for a second and then I’m back to panting.

Powers or not holy heck I’ve never fought before not like a real fight and I’ve never actually worked so hard in all of my life.

I’m kind of surprised too when the camera flashes start happening and then there’s the cheering?

I think I’m too much in awe to be blushing like I should be doing and all the regular police are doing their thing and the whole crowd control stuff and they’re also doing all of the arresting and stuff with the reading them their rights.

I mean Kai and I are kinda of not legal for it but Mrs. Champion isn’t either and neither is Parvati.

We actually just sort of gather together around all the unconscious meta-animals and sort of wait a few minutes for the aero-cruisers and armored aero-transport get here and are landing and the prisoners are getting put away and Mrs. Champion looks at me. “C’mon we’re going with that ride.”

“Really? Me?”

“Yeah you you’re one of our heavies and it’ll look good too. The public likes it when we reassure them that we’ll keep an eye on people like them.”

“Okay…uhm…cool.”

She nods. “Now armor up as we’re getting in and give the press a little wave as we get in.”

“Really?”

“Yup, image helps, when they see Diamond on the streets and in action they’ll think of this stuff, they’ll think of you as a police officer and hopefully enough to listen to you when you need to get something done or give orders.”

I armor up and there’s more flashes from the cameras and I climb on board in the back and I wave just the once so friendly but not like I’m waving like some newb…okay yes I am a newb but still.

Mrs. Champion gets in with me and we lift off headed for where ever we actually take people like them.

And now I think I get to see the other side of the hero work thing.

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay!

erica jane's picture

I was getting withdrawal symptoms... Need more Bailey stories! :)

~And so it goes...

LOL, that was funny Anansi

I'm glad that you liked the fight scene and everything.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

tough fight

against a tough opponent, but she stood her ground vey well.
great job, thanks

Thank god/goddess for training right?

Though it was way tougher than she thought she handled it in good tank/brick fashion.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Was glad to see another

Was glad to see another chapter about Diamond. She definitely showed this heavy and maybe others who were looking on, that they do not want to tangle with her, cause they are going to lose. I can imagine that even the other 'supers' who were there were amazed at how much she could absorb, yet come back and put the bad guy down for the count.

Some of the B-team had no clue Diamond was so tough.

It was a really good public debut fight with things being caught on TV of course. I like Terry as a character too, getting transformed does change a lot but some things are still not power curable.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

There

was definitely some of that smacking the hell out of the heroine and she just turns and gives you the evil eye so you know you just pissed her off. :)

That by itself will make some baddies think twice. Others, will just take it as a challenge, but you know I think Diamond is up for it.

I love these superhero stories of yours!
hugs
Grover

Diamond's come through that pretty well a good 1rst showing.

Healing factor, regenerating armor skin, booster strength and other things with a background that lends really well to fighting bullies and baddies.

I'm really glad that you enjoy these stories so much.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

I like showing that part of Super heroes/heroines.

There's so much glazed over or not actually done, I know that sounds odd but Marvel ran an whole story arc related to those who do as they please or need to without all the rest of the stuff.
Does the Justice League do paperwork?
When was the last time any super hero filed reports to handle regular folks getting their lives back after the damage?

*Great Big Proud Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Got to wonder, what will the damage that Diamond incured do ?

Every time she has be seriously injured the weird nanites or whatever that mad scientist guy gave the overweight boy that made him into the initially overweight Diamond...

That was awkward.

What I meant to say is damage or serious stress to her body causes these nanites or whatever to rebuild her to better than before but using up some of her excess weight in the process.

She started out as a nice but badly overweight boy changed by the mad scientist who recued the beaten teen into an attractive but still very big girl. The attempt to kill/kidnap her in the hospital and her shielding others from several grenades so damaged her she lost a lot of that excess weight and emerged a voluptuous hottie.

She is still very heavy but that is due to her density and not her being obese.

I am suspicious she will find she is a bit trimmer and even more attractive post battle.

Dies make me wonder do the nanites have a safety limit or they might eventually consume too much of her repairing her and kill her.

Did that make any sense?

John in Wauwatosa

P.S, sweet to see Ms Champion take her "under her wing" so to speak. Diamond is rapidly becoming one of the most valuable members of this team. Her powers are not flashy so the enemy underestimate her.

John in Wauwatosa

Looking good

Thank you for another installment, I am just a sucker for superhero girls.

Huggles

Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif