From this moment forward, you are a girl - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Her eyes were green, and they shone with intensity as I locked gazes with her…I pushed the button.

The fucking machine behind me sprang to life and a very realistic shaped hot pink penis pushed its way into me. My eyes went wide but still held hers as it opened me all the way to its most forward position, slightly painful. My hips rolled, repositioning to take the entire dildo as it came on and on into me, pushing relentlessly. It brought me just to the point of crying out before it began its slow reverse, and still I held her gaze.

I had spent the week planning to end my life, and begin a new one. I was absolutely terrified.

Sarah matched my gaze until the shaft retreated fully, and began its second deep thrust into me. Then she sat back and fanned her face with her hand.

“Wow Andy…you really know how to talk to a girl.” She said, flushed with excitement.

I was forced to look down and grunt as the second thrust took me. I felt her hand on my head.

“Yea, it’s a big one.” She said softly leaning forward and stroking my hair. “Take it, for me.”

I managed a nod and a glance up at her to see her smile.

“Good girl…” she said, and leaned in to kiss me.

She stroked my hair for a few more seconds as my body adjusted into being fucked with the large dildo.

Sarah stood, bent down and put her mouth next to my ear. “It’s going to gradually get faster…” she whispered.

She walked around me, touching me all over, tweaking a nipple on the breastforms and delighting in my jumping and shivering at her touch.

“Look up…look up and see yourself being fucked in the ass.” she said. “Look at the girl in those mirrors, that girl is you.”

My breath came in gasps, the intensity of the fucking…seeing myself in this way…deeply feminine and erotic sensations intertwined in me.

“You’ve been that girl ever since you were five and felt the difference. Felt the girl inside you that people didn’t want to see because you had a penis and you were supposed to be a boy.”

“But you weren’t Andy…you were a girl. And you knew you were a girl. You told me so.”

Sarah was walking around me as she spoke, her voice intense, her steps matching the slowly increasing pace of the dildo. I felt the pathway open like a flower and was rocked by a tremor of delight. My panties were wet, the sensation, delicious.

“Gender has nothing to do with what’s between your legs, or what clothes you wear. Your gender is determined by what is in your heart and your spirit. Your gender is what you feel and what you declare to the world that you are! Look at that girl! That girl is you!

Another tremor and my breath came in shallow gasps as the penis rammed into me faster and faster. Sarah was moving quickly around and around me, touching me, kissing my cheeks, running her hands up the backs of my legs.

“You’ve lived by hiding her, denying her…hiding YOU and denying YOU! No more.”

The penis rammed home and withdrew faster and again faster and again faster.

“You are female because you feel female. You are drawn to female things, you think female thoughts. It is what is right for you at the core of your being. You are the girl, the girl is female and the female is you! Look at her!”

The girl inside me whispered “Yes…”

Tears came. Tremors intensified. Everything went faster and faster. I began to thrash and cry out uncontrollably.

“Answer me…are you a girl? Say it! Are you a girl?!

Waves washed over me….her touch seemed everywhere…but the girl said firmly “Yes…”

“Louder! Declare her! Claim her! Are you a girl?!!”

The orgasm hit me like a typhoon. I was the girl who cried out “YES!” and then cried out again and again, wailing now, crying now as the sensations drifted down over what seemed to be an eternity.

And when it was done, Sarah moved quickly to release me from the machine, whispering encouraging words, caressing me with soft touches, and wrapping me in her arms as I cried.

Her head bent over me, her arms held me and smoothed my hair, she said softly “From this moment forward, you are a girl.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I went back to read this story.

Julia Miller's picture

And yes, it is erotic but it's an enjoyable coming out story for a young transgender woman. Her neighbour is helping her along and since it's been a number of years, I am assuming this story is complete. Her path as a girl is about to begin in earnest and she has a girlfriend to help her now. It was a good story. I think on Big Closet, the readers here seem to be embarrassed to comment if a story is erotic. I don't have any problems with that.