Vampyre 9.

Printer-friendly version

Vampyre 9.

Chapter 9.

*Before…

I rip the leg off a chair and slam it down and he screams as I stake his arrogant French ass through the shoulder and arm joint and into the floor.
I grab another one and full one Nightrage at him pull on all that death is willing to give me. “Where!? Where is Michel!?”
I hear Raine yelling at me telling me not to kill him and I turn to snarl at her and then back and swing the improved stake down and there’s a flash at his wrist as a handgun some small automatic is suddenly there.
He laughs that high pitched nasal almost giggle of his and all I see is muzzle flashes.
I feel the hits and I feel searing pain ripping through me….wood?...silver...?.....
…………………fuck.

*And Now…

It burns…

It burns as well as fucking hurts.

Silver can’t kill a vamp unless you get the heart or head and then you still have to get most of it. But every wound is bad and we have to dig the bullets out before we can regen…silver is “the” anti-supernatural metal.

Wood on the other hand can kill you with a shot to the heart or through it; it’s a thing with our magic, our natures.

Fucking figured that Raphael would have something like this that would even or tilt the odds of fighting a stronger vampire in his favor.

Plus he’s like thinking it looks baddass.

I fall back but as I hit the floor I’m already regenerating.

He’s getting up and I see the green glint there…and he pulls himself free of the table leg and the floor and he’s giggling and high…he’s always been an ass but the last time he was this annoyingly giggling him, his sister and I fed in an opium den.

“Fucking wench…I’ll show you who’s the sharper fang.” (Giggles.)

He shoots me twice more and it really hurts but I’m still that damaged that I can’t scream out.

He’s screaming as he’s changing clips. “Don’t kill the witch Drake! I wanna suck her dry!”

Then he opens fire.

Not on me, that’s good but on Sloan I think.

I reflexively inhale…no, still dead just a reaction as the first bullets push out of my body. With each one I feel power returning into me.

I embrace the darkness.

You ever see that American Pro-Wrestling? There was this one they called The Undertaker. He’d be knocked down but at some point they’d just sit straight up…like out of the coffin.

That’s exactly what I do.

And I fang out and send mana through my blood power to make clawed nails an inch long and hard enough to cut through heavy wood or cheap steel.

Raphael turns and aims at me and I’m faster.

I’m also at the right height too.

I snap my arm out like a jab but with my claws right through the crotch of his pants and I rip his manhood off!

He screams like a rat getting stomped.

It won’t kill him…but it’ll take a long time to regen it back a week easy.

He’s still screaming as he drops to his knees and I punch him in the face. With the hand that has his manhood and parts that can burst do bursts as my first connects with his face.

He drops his gun and I grab it.

I’m so damned tempted but instead I open up on the other vampires in the room, there’s no shortage of them here in this place.

Heart shots each time…a Vampire’s soul blood their core blood stays in the heart and we can all sense that just like we can feel blood pounding through a mortal.

I think there’s eight rounds in the clip so the last one I save and shoot Raphael in his left kneecap then I toss the gun away.

The fighting is getting pretty serious.

The damned place is a hotel…and a shitty one but it’s still four stories, five…and if it’s full of addict-thralls and vamps that Raphael has made… They are trying to make an army and preying on these kids…there’s a very horrible thing in these days.

A lack of hope…a lack of a future.

You don’t think the decline of America’s not planned?

The almost insane amount of the homeless?

I grab the first and closest vampire and I bite their neck…Inject my venom and push it away as the light fluid runs wild through their veins dusting them from inside out.

I go for another one…and another.

There’s this surge through me…and inside my I hear this hissing scream as my venom cut’s the beast off from its link to its vampire and to Raphael and to Michel as each one lights up and burns inside out they’re freed…or what’s left of them is freed.

Yes there are some of them there is just nothing left of their immortal souls to save. People do go over to the darkness all of the time.

It’s a horrible thing too.

But I can’t stop…there’s this prey drive going on and I’m actually feeding…not on the blood but on the deaths. There’s that kernel of power passed on through the blood magic that gives the undead life…and it’s not the essence of just the beast or this green shit that’s inside of them but there is something that you can just call like maybe elemental life…that’s what I’m feeding from.

And it’s small really or it seems like such a small sliver of a thing really in the grand scheme of things but it’s not and after I drop my third I’m fully healed and recovered from my bout of regen.

I get the fourth and she puts up a struggle but I’m way older an undead than she is…she practically a baby vamp and she shrieks along with the slicing of her links as I bite into her neck and inject my venom.

I pull that little spark of power in and I hear her soul sobbing as it’s cut free and she’s getting released of all those things that Raphael and them had her do since she was made.

I hear the sobs fade away as this light…something that I can just barely feel reaches down to take her spark and carry her home.

I know there’s something on the other side of the dark, something that is as powerful as The Beast and all of the darkness and something that’s out there that’s worth fighting for.

I toss her ashing body into another group of the vampires down there and I go into stance for Tae kwon do and I do that wipe my mouth off with my knuckles thing but I’m not wiping off the blood but I’m covering them with venom.

They sort of shimmer shine as it spreads out over my skin in the gloom.

There’s more coming down these stairs and we might be getting over run again and I look at the others and…

Raine’s shape changing into some goth girl that looks like she belongs here and she’s in a mage fight with this guy with lots of occult tattoos and there’s this sort of shadowy thing half in and half out of his skin that I can see…I know it’s not there but it’s that thing we have…supernaturals being better at seeing supernaturals.

He almost takes her when I see Jill get involved and then her brother and I’m passed by Sloan who jumps over me and rolls over the floor and into a slide to get to where the fresh vamplings are coming from and I step into the four that I hit with the ashing girl.

One swings and I duck and come up treating him like a kata post and hit him about five times stunning him until I feed him a right cross in the side of the mouth and my venom cover fists leave sparks when they finally hit skin and there’s smoke too as hit face lights up like I smacked him in the face with a kerosene soaked torch.

Block a swing and push off them and their strength to lift off the ground and do a double chagi kick set and then a spin of my body and plant a venomed backhand into the face of the guy that swung on me.

Sparks and ashes and cries of pain.

I land and step into the two still standing with this intensity that I haven’t felt in a long time…I mean it’s one thing to be a vampire and let that power let you take out all anger and hatred and pain you have on the world.

It’s such a different feeling to know that you’re on the opposite side of the darkness and that you can vent out all that same frustration out on the things that we have always been meant to rail and cry against.

I push my mana the power that I’ve been getting and drive it through my body and blood and nerves and muscles…there’s nothing like this, nothing really compares to the drive of fighting when you’re part predator and you’re taking to fight to something…

We’re going to win this.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The ultimate bar fight

You know how to show a girl a good time Bails

^_^

I'm so glad you're having a good time with this:)

It's a little short but it's still forward story and series momentum which has been absent for a long time.

But I'm still liking what Alecia is now.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Letting yourself

cut loose when you're a predator and don't have to hide it anymore. I imagine that a few are going to realize that there's a big badder hunter on the loose and are to tuck their tails and run. However, the Dark thing out there just might not let them.

There is such a thing as having momentum in a fight. Opening up that can of whoop-ass by pi$$ing off your enemies is always a mistake. Making mad so they err is one thing, but this is another.

Great fight scene Bailey!
Hugs
Grover

I'm glad the action is working out.

fights scenes that don't get bogged down are really tricky to write. I'm really liking things with this redefined daughter of the night.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

I rip his manhood off!

and boy did he deserve it. anyone who's not reading this series is just doing themselves a miss service. what a fight, and is she ever kicking it.
really great job, thanks

I love Alecia and getting things going again.

It will definitely taking him out of the equation pretty quickly.
So glad that you're enjoying this.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Anatomy

I assume you are not talking about his donkey, but staking his 'ass' through his shoulder...ouch.

LOL :)

Smartass :)

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

have you

seen any posts from our favorite catboy lately? they would love and honorable kickass fight.

Extravagance has pretty much left the site.

There was way too much of the forced fem junk and the fetishy stroke stories up and not enough balancing out of other stories for them and they are staying away from the site except the few times in to check their PM's.

It's gotten better lately but still no balance here, same reasons why Trapper left.

Bailey Summers

you can

just not read what does not appeal, but I know what your saying, I'll miss their interesting viewpoint.