Of Heroes And Villains Chapter 28

Printer-friendly version
Of Heroes And Villains

Of Heroes And Villains

In which a superhero meets his match, masks are uncovered and a mad scientist just tries to get some mad science-ing done without getting distracted by the antics of her magical minion.

Fanart by the talented Ian Samson, creator of City of Reality and artist of The Wotch



Diane blinked, dazed and disoriented, skin tingling with the awareness of the warm body pressing against her. Her arms tentatively reached to lightly rest on her waist and Kara tightened her embrace.

Then she half-stumbled, half-shoved Diane against the wall and somewhere in the back of her mind Diane recognized the hotel room they were in. But that thought got pushed aside as Kara pressed her hot mouth to her neck, moaning against her in what could be pain or something else entirely.

“I just attacked a hero for you.”

Her voice was hoarse and scratchy. And suddenly Diane realized that Kara was caging her in between her slender yet strong arms.

“Tell me that was the right thing to do.”

Diane’s lips parted soundlessly. She didn’t know how to answer that. As incomprehensible as Kara seemed to find Diane’s view of morality, Diane couldn’t understand Kara’s either. How could saving Diane not be the right thing to do? She had saved Kara from another villain and not thought twice about it.

All that mattered was them. Why couldn’t Kara see that? Did she not care as Diane did?

The silence stretched on, broken only by their heavy breathing. Kara turned her head, still resting it on Diane’s shoulder, fixing her with those icy eyes.

“Tell me what you were doing in that hospital.”

“Healing.” Diane’s voice was barely above a whisper.

Kara closed her eyes, exhaling as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulder. And then her scorching mouth was on Diane’s and she was thrusting her tongue inside, claiming it as her property and it felt so, so good.

Kara’s hands were everywhere, roaming her body until one hand apparently found its destination on her ass, squeezing it. “You’re wearing clothes,” she pointed out breathlessly. It sounded like an accusation.

“It’s what civilized people do.” Diane couldn’t think, her body melting against her lover, undulating helplessly. She was dimly aware of the damage in her leg already sealing up as her powers returned to her.

“Well, stop it.” Kara ground her hip against Diane’s, and she could feel that familiar tantalizing bulge. Except it was smaller than she remembered it being before.

Kara.” Diane moaned and wrapped her arms around her shoulder. Kara hissed in a sharp breath, and it wasn’t the good kind – Diane could feel blisters under her palm. “You’re hurt,” she stammered.

Kara threw herself in front of me.

Warmth pooled in Diane’s belly.

“So heal me.” Kara’s voice was curt, as if she didn’t care at all about the pain, dropping her lips to Diane’s neck and giving it a long, slow lick.

Diane whimpered. She didn’t understand what was happening. They’d parted on such horrible terms.

“You know what my healing does to you.”

Kara grew still. “Yes,” she rasped, and then she thrust her hip. Kara’s cock was definitely smaller. It still made Diane’s insides clench with want.

“It made you angry.”

“Wasn’t my choice. It is now.” She pressed another scorching kiss to her skin, teeth gently digging in. “Want it. Want you.”

Sincerity like that should be illegal.

Mine.

You’re mine.

What does a villain know of love?

“What you said,” she whispered. “It hurt.”

Kara shuddered, breathing heavily. “It was meant to.”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted you to hurt like I hurt.”

Diane licked her lips. “Have I hurt you?”

Kara drew back, gazing at her for a long moment. Then she slowly slid to her knees, pushing up the hem of Diane’s shirt to kiss her belly. “No,” she whispered. “You are sunshine.”

“What does that even mean?”

Kara lifted her head. There was devotion in her eyes. “It means that if you still want my love, then you have it.”

And then they didn’t need words anymore.


***



Kara was shaking as she laid down on the bed, exposing her burned back to Diane. This was partly due to the pain finally making itself known now that the adrenaline had run its course and partly due to the lust still burning within her, making her shiver.

Part of it was eager anticipation for what was about to happen.

And some small part of it was fear of the same.

Gentle fingertips brushed the burn marks and Kara bit the pillow with a groan.

Warmth slowly spread along her spine, like water trickling down her skin, only inside. The sensation was uncomfortable at first, but it dulled the pain until it faded.

And then it started feeling good.

Kara moaned into the pillow as the warmth spread to her groin, and Diane’s fingers followed suit. She tugged away Kara’s jeans and Kara wiggled her rounded posterior to help her get it off faster until she was lying naked and spread out before her love.

Kara was so hard, and on some level she realized this would be the last time she’d ever feel that. What if it never felt this good again? She knew that some women had trouble achieving orgasm, ever, which was just an utterly incomprehensible and terrifying thought to someone who’d had to get off every few days since puberty. Hell, sexual pleasure was just about the only pleasure she’d felt in recent years. At least before Diane.

“Turn around,” Diane said gently, and Kara obeyed.

She raised her head from the pillow, watching Diane reposition herself so she was kneeling between her spread legs, and quickly dropped it again. She didn’t want to watch this. Did she?

A pulse of pure ecstasy shot through her and she yelled in surprise, raising her head once more.

Diane was smirking at her, giving her stiff cock one more lick. Kara whimpered and Diane drew back, exhaling that red uncanny light. It dissipated like smoke.

“Did you think I could only heal with my hands?”

And then those wonderful lips closed around her and Kara hissed, fingernails digging into the sheets. Strangled noises of pleasure flowed from her lips as she watched in disbelief as Diane sucked and swirled her tongue, that red glow seeping under Kara’s skin, pulsing with each throb of her cock.

She buried her fingers in Diane’s hair, thrusting her hips, harder and harder as ecstasy spread through her veins like fire. Kara’s other hand was on her breasts, squeezing and groping, while Diane moaned around her cock.

Which was visibly getting smaller with each passing moment.

Kara squeezed her eyes shut, banishing the bizarre sight, and focused wholly on the sensation instead. That drive, that mad drive to finish was ebbing, replaced by an aching hunger that made her demand more instead, as if this frenzy was a warm blanket she could wrap around herself and then never let go off. She wanted to luxuriate in this feeling forever, to feel her skin burn with every oh-so-soft touch, to wrap her legs around her lover and drown in the waves of pleasure threatening to wash over her.

And then Kara felt something pressing into her and she gasped, eyes opening wide.

A finger. Diane was curiously wiggling a finger around inside of her while she still licked her cock – clit? – and it was the most fucking bizarre sensation imaginable and Kara decided that maybe she kind of liked it but she’d probably like it more if there was more so she wiggled her hips and moaned, trying to tell Diane that but no words would leave her lips, only a long drawn out whimper that maybe sort of could be interpreted as the word pleaaaaase if one was deaf and also didn’t speak English.

And then Kara came.

And it lasted forever.

It was like all there had ever been was the missionary position and then Diane had tapped her chin and said ‘how about I take your cock into my mouth and suck it’ and it was like a whole new world opened up, except better.

Kara realized she was panting and whining, so she made herself stop, raising her head to look down at Diane who was leisurely lapping up her juices. Kara’s insides writhed with heat, demanding more. She realized with a start that the magic of multiple orgasms was now hers. Orgasms like these.

Kara made that little whining noise in the back of her throat again and Diane looked up.

Then she ran her finger along the slick entrance, pushing the finger inside only to withdraw it, all the while looking directly into Kara’s eyes. “Do you want more?” she purred.

Kara nodded, wide-eyed.

“How much more?”

Kara opened her mouth. No words came out. Just that garbled pleaaaaase.

Diane smiled – and then rolled off the bed.

Kara sat up, rediscovering the power of speech in her outrage. “Come back!”

Diane just laughed and started a slow, tantalizing striptease as she sashayed away and Kara found her outrage ebb, somewhat. She still wasn’t happy that Diane was all the way over there, though.

“I’m just getting a toy.” She flashed a smile over her shoulder. “Have patience, you naughty girl.”

Kara swallowed hard and gazed down at her sweat-slicked curvy body. She was. A girl. And maybe even a naughty one. She reached out and poked around her wet pussy with amazement. Yes, definitely a naughty one.

She bit her lip and her eyelids fluttered as she found her entrance, gently pressing a finger inside. It felt strange to be doing it from this angle. So she spread her legs and closed her eyes as her finger was easily drawn in deeper.

It still felt really fucking weird, so she abandoned that effort to slip her fingers higher, circling her… clit. Just judging from the women Kara had known, she guessed it was somewhat larger than average, but not abnormally so. And it was also really, really sensitive – she pinched it and moaned at the thrill racing up her spine.

She heard a low chuckle and opened her eyes to see a naked Diane smirking down at her. “Don’t start without me.” Kara’s gaze would normally have been firmly glued to her breasts, but now there was something else drawing her attention.

Diane was wearing a strap-on.

Kara’s mouth was suddenly very, very dry, even as her belly clenched with ohgodyes.

Kara knew, rationally, that the strap-on was not the largest model. It was probably on the small side, even. But the thought of having that huge gigantic thing shoved inside of her somehow seemed anatomically impossible. She’d felt so tight, and she’d only used one finger.

Oh god, did she have a hymen? And if she had one, would it regenerate? That… that would be the most terrible superpower ever.

Why did Diane even have that in here?

“Kara.” Diane’s voice was so very gentle and Kara looked up with wide, panicked eyes. “Trust me.”

She did.

Kara slowly leaned back while Diane crawled onto the bed, atop of her. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode, even as her clit still throbbed with the echoes of that mind-blowing orgasm, her body demanding more.

Diane’s hand brushed her sides as she straddled her, and she could feel that thing aligning with her slick heat.

“Do you remember our first time here?” Diane murmured.

Kara did. She didn’t think she’d ever forget it as long as she lived; it had been one of the most terrifying and exhilarating nights of her life. It had been just like this, with her spread out beneath while Diane rode her hard. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

Diane reached down and the tip of the dildo started slipping into Kara.

“Do you know what I thought then?”

Kara mutely shook her head.

“I thought we fit. Perfectly.”

When Kara still had a cock to fit inside of her.

“Do we still?” she asked in a low voice, heart constricting painfully.

Diane rolled her hips in response and Kara cried out as she was filled. It didn’t hurt. Her body welcomed the intrusion, enveloping the toy tightly within her. Deep satisfaction spread through her limbs.

“Always,” Diane breathed.

And she thrust. Kara whimpered.

“No matter what body.”

She thrust again, harder, and Kara thought she might burst from the intense pleasure radiating from within her.

“No matter what name.”

Diane was breathing hard now and so was Kara, their moans mingling to form a symphony. Kara’s hips found their rhythm as the toy glided in and out of her; nothing had ever felt as good as this beautiful friction.

“You are mine!”

Yes, yours! Kara’s mind cried and then she was whimpering and her hips were jerking involuntary, losing their rhythm, but Diane knew just how to compensate, thrusting harder and faster.

“Say it!”

“Yours!” Was that her voice howling so loudly? She couldn’t think. There was only the writhing heat and their bodies slamming together. There was only Diane.

“Again!”

Diane groaned, hips undulating, and Kara realized she wasn’t the only one losing control.

“I’m yours,” she gasped. “Always yours. Only yours!”


Author's Note: This chapter has fanart! Very, very NSFW fanart!

Credit to the supertalented Ian Samson :3

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

blushes and fans herself

whew. Hot and heavy stuff, sent some blood rushing to my cheeks (and other areas)

DogSig.png

Hot and Heavy

terrynaut's picture

This is such a wonderful story. I love the relationship between Kara and Diane, and the sex. The sex really adds to the story. It's integral to the story so it has to be included. It just has to. *sigh*

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

"...the most terrible superpower ever."

You have this strange way of making me burst out laughing at the weirdest times.

I'm glad to see Kara has fully accepted herself and her femininity. I'm a bit nervous about what Amethyst might do, though.

Bonds

Tas's picture

I'm glad Kara and Diane have reaffirmed their bond and their love, and that they realize that the other is her first priority above all else.

-Tas