Those Little Girl's: Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Those Little Girl's: Just when you did not think life could get any worse

Part 2

By Princess Pantyboy

Kelly/Kellie: Me 10 year old boy
Sally: my older sister 14 years old
Peggy: my little sister 4 years old
Cindy: 6-year old bully girl
Karen: 6-year old bully girl

Oh, my god these girls are crazy. What am I saying they have me dressed up like a little girl and a little baby girl at that. I am the one that supposed to be older than them, how the hell did they trick me to be dressed this way.

I feel the diaper move, as I walk still not believing that I am wearing a diaper with plastic panties under my new clothes. Not to mention that my new clothes are a freaking dress. Okay it is pretty and feels better in this heat but it is still a dress.

My legs feel naked and I can feel the wind blowing up my new dress. I look down at myself wearing the little girls pink dress with puffy sleeves and it doesn’t come even close to cover my matching pink plastic panties that go over my diaper. You can see them clearly when I walk or when I just stand still. I am so pissed I just want to cry.

What am I thinking I look like a baby girl, not a little girl? Oh my god how did this happen? I get so excited I want to cry so I focus on not crying or they will treat me even more like a baby girl.

I get so excited, and I don’t know what to do. Without any warning, I feel a little pee squirt out into the diaper, I notice neither one of them noticed I peed a little in the diaper. For some crazy reason I felt more relaxed when I felt myself peeing a little bit into the diaper.

I look to the left then to the right and I see Cindy and Karen on either side of me. Both the girls are smiling at me. I feel a big warm summer breeze and it blows my dress up almost up into my face showing the whole world I am wearing a diaper and pink plastic panties.

“Wow that was a big breeze.” I say aloud, as I use both my hands to hold down the dress on the sides so it doesn’t flow up again and show off my plastic panties.

I look around hoping no one see’s me wearing a dress let alone a baby's dress and diaper. Cindy and Karen see me holding my dress down so the wind doesn’t blow it up again. Both of them are smiling at me for some reason as we walk I hear my Mary Jane shoes click, click, click with each step.

I hear Cindy and Karen's say. “Take my hand.” I feel Karen takes one of my hands and Cindy take my other hand I am staring at my shoes making this noise before I realize I can't hold my dress down anymore as I feel the breeze blowing my dress everyway showing off my plastic panties.

I look back at my dress and my pink plastic panties are in plain view for everyone to see that I’m wearing a diaper. We start to enter the park and we start walking over to the swings that I was on earlier and where I met these two-bully type of girls.

“Here let’s put you on the swing like when we first met you Kellie girl. I told you she was a girl hehehe.” I hear them both giggling again. We start walking over to the swings and I see the mud puddle that I was pushed into, and was so embarrassed having little girls holding me down and them pulling my shorts down, them thinking I was a girl in boy's clothes.

Man look at me now, I am a boy in girl's clothes. And really, I am wearing baby girls clothes at that. I still cannot believe I am even wearing a diaper and plastic panties to make it worse. We start walking past the swings; I wonder what they are doing now. I feel nervous not knowing what is going on and I feel more pee going into the diaper, as I get more nervous, before I stop peeing I look over at Cindy and Karen and neither one notice I peed a little more in my diaper as I relax.

“I thought we were going on the swings, are we going back to your house instead?” I say hoping so, while I wait for a response still looking around hoping I don’t see anyone I know while we are walking.

Both girl's smile looking down at me in the little baby girl's dress. “No little one, we are still going on the swings, here we are.” I look up and see we are at the baby swing area with a seat to sit in with a little chain in front so you don’t fall out.

“These swings are for babies, I don’t want to swing on these swings.” I say looking up at the two of them as they ignore me.

Karen picks me up and Cindy moves the chain out of the way, as I am seated in the baby swing. Cindy pulls the chain down in front of me securing me into the swing. I try to pull the dress down more to cover the fact that I am wearing a diaper, but I feel the swing being pulled back when Cindy pulls me back pushing me on the swing.

“Is that too high for you little one?” I look at Karen after her comment, rolling my eyes like is she kidding because I was going ten times higher when I was on the swings earlier by myself.

Feels weird having someone pushing me on the swing I don’t even try to pump my legs because I don’t want my dress to go up and show off my plastic panties and diaper any more than they are now. If I only knew that, it didn’t matter because my diaper and plastic panties, I mean the diaper and the plastic panties are in plain sight for all to see.

I start looking around the park while I am being pushed on the swing. I look down and see Karen and Cindy just talking to each other ignoring me while they take turns pushing me on the swing.

The park has many people in it; I am looking around hoping I don’t see anyone I know. My life would be over if someone at school seen me dressed like this a little girl, okay a little baby girl.

Seeing no one I know is making me feel better while I look around until I hear other voices. I turn and see a little girl walking towards the swings with an older girl walking behind her.

“Is anyone using this other swing?” I hear a familiar voice saying, looking down seeing the little girl asking Cindy and Karen. Oh shit that is Peggy my little 4-year old sister. The other older girl comes into view now and it’s Sally my 14-year old sister.

Oh, no they are going to see me dressed like this, oh no this is worse than anyone at school seeing me. What am I going to do they will see me any second. Karen and Cindy see both my sisters and then look up at me smiling.

“No go ahead little girl, you look familiar, don’t you have a little brother? I think his name is um, yea Kelly?”

I can feel pee going into my diaper, I am so scared. I want to cry hearing them, but I just wet my diaper more. “Well yea I have a brother his name is Kelly but he is my older brother not my little brother even though I am taller than him hehehe.” Peggy giggles.

I look down and see Sally my big sister looking up at me, the second we make eye contact she recognizes me in the little dress and starts giggling putting her hand over her mouth. I look away then look back at her and she is taking pictures of me with her cell phone.

“Oh you look so pretty in you new outfit Kellie.” Sally says, while she is putting little Peggy in the baby swing next to me. I want to cry so badly, I can feel more pee going into my diaper, and I don’t even try to stop it this time. Karen and Cindy stop pushing me on the swing and I come to a stop.

Sally is smiling from ear to ear waiting for me to respond, if she only knew that all I could do was wet my diaper more since I am so embarrassed, not knowing what to say to her. Peggy looks over at me and scans me up and down at my new outfit.

“That is my big brother Kelly hehehe.” Peggy giggles after she says that. “I guess I should start calling you my little sister is more fitting hehehe.” I want to cry so bad being teased now by my baby sister too. How can my life get worse?

Karen and Cindy smile at me then look at Sally. “Yea your little sister Kellie kind of fell in the mud after SHE was swinging on the big girl swings, and we brought her home with us, and my mom gave her this new outfit since she was so soaked.” We hear Karen saying.

“Is that right little sister Kellie?” Sally says. I look up at her and see her still smiling at me waiting for me to respond.

Sally starts pushing baby Peggy on the swing as Karen and Cindy stare at me with Sally. “Yea pretty much that is what happened. I don’t know how I got stuck wearing a dress like a little girl.” I say as all three girls look at each other and then smile at me.

“Don’t forget to add that you are wearing plastic panties, and a diaper under your pretty dress too Kellie hehehe.” Peggy giggles saying while she is being pushed back and forth by Sally. I look you at her swinging back and forth smiling from ear to ear.

I cannot believe this; those little girls just when I thought it could not get any worse. Now they can see I am also wearing plastic panties and a diaper, my life sucks.

“Well Kellie we have to be going so, you will be okay now that you are with both your big sisters.” I look at them in shock, ignoring the comment of Peggy being my big sister too.

Karen and Cindy give me a kiss on the head. “Hey wait I have to come with you so I can get my clothes.” I say almost crying.

“Oh thanks for reminding me about your clothes Kellie girl. My mom has a whole bunch of hand me downs that fit little Kellie just perfect like the cute dress she is wearing now. I will make sure my mom knows where you live.”

I hear Karen saying to Sally as the two walk away leaving me with my sisters. “Well let me help you little one hehehe.” Sally says as she starts pushing me on the swing like she is doing with Peggy.

“You are even lighter to push then Peggy; you really are the little sister after all.” I feel her pushing me as I hold onto the swing.

What the heck am I going to do? Mom is going to freak when she sees me like this maybe Sally can help me. “Sally is mommy home? I can't let her see me like this.”

“No she went to the store that’s why we came here to the park, me and Peggy didn’t want to go food shopping with her.”

I look back at her pushing me on the swing. “Well maybe we should go home now, umm I need to go potty, I mean I need to use the bathroom.”

“Well you are wearing a diaper and plastic panties just pee in your diaper silly.” I hear Peggy say as she is being pushed next to me on her swing.

Sally stops pushing me and looks me in the eyes. “Do you want out of your swing little sis?” I smile hearing Sally’s question.

“Yes please, and I am not your little sis or sis at all.” I feel Sally pulling me out of the swing as I try to fix my dress so it covers my diaper better.

I watch as she gives Peggy a big push on the swing then leans down in front of me and looks me in the eyes and whispers. “So you want to go home little sister?”

“Yes please I don’t want mommy to see me like this.” I try the begging eyes look like baby Peggy does when she wants something. I don’t think it is working on Sally because she is just smiling at me.

Sally gives Peggy another big push then leans down again whispering. “Okay, then you have to do one thing for me, or we will stay her until mom comes home. I am sure she will think you look really pretty in your new outfit hehehe.” Sally giggles staring at me.

“Okay, okay I can't have mommy see me like this. Just name it sis, anything you want.” I whisper back to her.

Sally gives Peggy another big push and leans down again whispering into my ear. “Okay I want you to go potty right now in your diaper, and then we will go home and change you before mom gets home.”

“Are you crazy Sally?” I look at her like she is out of her mind, but what is my choice, plus I already wet my diaper a bunch already what's the difference if I wet it some more.

“No one will even know, not even little baby Peggy, even though I should be calling you the baby since you’re the one wearing the diaper and plastic panties. Is it a deal?”

Holy smoke I have to stop saying that life cannot get any worse because now it has. “Okay so you want me to go pee in my diaper, than we can go home and you will change me out of these clothes so mom doesn’t see me?”

“Yes but I want you to go pee and poop in your diaper. No one will know but me. Peggy is still on the swing so she won't see if you squat down behind her while I push her on the swing.”

Oh, my god why do I keep saying this life cannot get any worse; my life keeps getting more and more embarrassing. Oh, my god what choices do I have, mom will freak seeing me dressed like this.

“Ok, ok but then we will go home right?” The smile on Sally’s face is from ear to ear hearing me, that I agree to pee and poop in my diaper.

I can't believe I am going to do this but what is my choice, if my mom sees me in a dress and diaper she will freak out and not to mention she keeps bringing up that I need a haircut. Mommy is always teasing me that I look like a girl with my long hair. If I came home wearing a dress, oh my god I don’t want to think about it.

“Yes we will leave right after you fill your diaper up, and you might want to hurry because who knows when mom will be back.”

Fill my diaper up no way am I going to walk home in a diaper full of poop maybe just a little poop is it. “I don’t have to go poop, so I might just have to poop a little okay?”

“Okay but you better hurry, now stand behind the swing, and start to go potty, and I will know if you are faking it. If you don’t, I will tell everyone I found you in the park wearing a dress and a diaper.”

Damn I have no choice. “Okay I never did this before so don’t laugh.”

“I won't just get behind me while I am pushing Peggy on the swing, squat down and go potty.” I move behind her like she said and there isn’t anyone around which is cool. “Ok now squat down and go potty, and after you finish peeing push real hard and go poop. Now do it, if I hear another word we are staying here for the rest of the day so hurry.”

I squat down behind her and start to pee in my diaper and I was lying to Sally when I said I didn’t have to go poop I really need to go bad. I will poop a little in the diaper and then we can go home. I feel the pee flooding my diaper and without even trying, I can feel myself start to go poop slowly.

Oh, my tummy is so hard; it is going to be tough to just go a little in the diaper. I look at Sally smiling then I close my eyes and I can feel the poop start to come out slowly. Without any warning, Sally comes up behind me and gives me a bear hug and I start filling my diaper up and I cannot stop. I open my eyes and I see Sally staring at me smiling while I see that red blinking light on her cell. Oh know that means she is video recording me going potty in my diaper while I am wearing this silly dress.

I can't stop peeing and pooping in my diaper and I start to cry softly feeling the poop mixing with the warm pee and I finally stop going poop, and it’s hard to stand up straight with my diaper over filled with pee and poop.

“Why did you do that Sally? I can't believe you pushed on my tummy so much.” I want to cry so badly but then I would look and act like a baby.

Sally is just smiling, as she puts her cell in her pocket. “Oh stop whining, I was just trying to help you go poop and by the looks and the sounds you were making you sure filled that diaper up like I asked hehehe.” Sally giggles almost falling down wetting herself.

“Okay lets go home now, you promised.” I watch as Sally slows the swing down for Peggy.

Peggy looks upset. “Why are you standing like that little sister? You look like you went potty in your diaper.” I don’t respond. “I don’t want to go yet we just got here Sally.” Peggy keeps whining.

“Well we will come back another time, little Kellie has to go potty, and um, so do I so were leaving.” Peggy turns and stands next to me as we start to walk; I trip and fall on my diaper bottom as I feel the pee and poop going all over inside the diaper.

I look up at Sally laughing. “Are you okay little sister?” I see her hand out to me as I take it and stand up. “You better hold my hand so you don’t fall again. You too Peggy you hold my other hand.”

“No I want to hold my little baby sisters hand instead. I may never see her in a dress and diaper so I want to be a good big sister, and help her walk in her pretty dress.”

I roll my eyes feeling Peggy taking my other hand. We start walking home, and I look up at Sally just smiling at me. I don’t even pay attention that my dress is blowing up in the wind. I look around praying I don’t see anyone I know, and hoping and begging mommy is still gone. We leave the park, and we can see the house and “Yes mommy is not home.” I say almost yelling.

“Did you step in something Kellie you should check your pretty shoes. I smell poop, you might have stepped in dog poop when we were at the park.” Sally looks, and smiles at me but doesn’t make a comment, her knowing that the smell is coming from my poopy diaper.

We stop and I lift my foot. “No I don’t have anything on my shoes maybe it’s yours Peggy.” I watch as she checks too as we stand there.

“When you lifted your leg up I could smell it more did you poops in your diaper? I see her smiling at me.

I turn and look at her. “No are you crazy I just um farted cause I need to go potty, I mean I need to use the bathroom, now let’s get home silly.” I see a weird look on Peggy’s face like she doesn’t believe me. “I am going to need help getting this dress off because it is buttoned in the back.”

“Oh can I help you little sister?” Peggy says. I smile, as she didn’t notice I changed the subject to get her off the poopy diaper conversation.

I smile at Peggy as we walk into the driveway. “Yes you can help me un-button my dress I mean this dress. The moment we start to walk up to the front door, we hear something in the street.

The second the three of us turn and see what it is, mommy pulls in the driveway. “Oh no I can't believe this keeps getting worse.”

Peggy and Sally smile as mommy walks up to us staring at me the whole time. I feel my diaper getting wet again, as I start to cry softly.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos