Butterfly Girlfriend Part 2.5

Printer-friendly version
butterflies_road.jpg

In this world, there is a balance. When there are too many women, the world changes girls into boys. When there are too many men, the world changes boys into girls. If you are changed before you reached 12, you have 98% chance to emerge as the opposite sex. The closer you are to adulthood, the more dangerous the change becomes. By the time you are 18, 'change' means 100% death.

My name was Arif bin Mohamad Zafri. This is the story of the worst, most annoying year of my life.


Butterfly Girlfriend
Part 2.5


By Shinieris

My name was Arif bin Mohamad Zafri. This is the story of the worst, most annoying year of my life.

"Waaaiii!" I said as I placed my newly god-given breasts on Zar's head while wrapping my arms around his neck. It had been three months since I came back to school and teasing Zar was still the highlight of my day.

"Wah!!! Cut it out!" Zar cried and he broke free from me and scrambled his way to the shoe lockers at the back of the class.

We called it shoe locker, because that was what it was, but there was never any shoes in there. Except during the occasional events, such as mass prayers, sports day, canteen day, school festival and the such. Most often we store our textbooks there just so we didn't have to lug our heavy backpacks back and forth between home and school.

"Ararara? So your gynyphobia is still not cured it seems?" I taunted, seeing how red his face was.

"How the hell can it be cured when you kept shoving your boobs at my face every single minute?" he said. He really did look cute all flushed liked that.

"Huh? What did you say? You got Arifah's boobs on your face every single minute?" a boy by the name of Azman enquired.

"You lucky bastard! Ifa, shove your tits at my face too!!!" a chubby boy by the name of Aita pleaded, while at the same time rushing at me from the other side of the classroom.

"No!!! Me first!" a thin boy by the name of Zamani, a close friend of Aita and probably the most perverted out of the whole class also rushed at me. Together, they were known as the pervert trio, the third guy had a cold that day and was resting at home.

Just as they got close, I stuck out my foot, tripping Aita's overweight body as he fell like a rock onto the cement floor. With my right hand, I slapped Zamani's face before I made him lose balance with a well-placed kick on the back of his knee. Then I skillfully used my Judo expertise to guide him to fall onto Aita.

When I placed my foot on Zamani's back, I said, "When did I give you permission to call me Ifa, Aita? And how many times do I have to teach you three a lesson before you know better than to mess with the school champion?"

"Actually there's only two of them," Azman interjected.

I turned to him. "Thank you, Mr. Obvious. I am still Top 2 in Mathematics, if you remember. I can definitely tell the difference between two and three."

Azman backed off then. "Okay... have it your way. Was just trying to help."

"I think this feels good too," Zamani said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Your foot, can you put your foot a little higher?" Zamani said.

"What? Ifa is stepping on you? No fair!" Aita said.

"You got her boobs on your back when she strangled you from the back last time, it's my turn now!" Zamani replied.

"Ifa, please step on me too!" Aita pleaded from under Zamani.

"You little perverts! I'll give you all the foot I have then!" I said as I stomped my foot on both their backs.

"ARIFAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" Ms. Ayu, our homeroom teacher shouted from the front of the class.

I didn't realize she came in.

"Uhhh, I was... dusting away dust from their backs."

"You're dusting with your foot?" Ms. Ayu asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, that's it, right guys?" I turned to them, though at the end of my sentence, my tone changed into threatening mode.

"Oh yeah! Best massage of my life," Zamani said, obviously not hearing my excuse to the teacher.

"Yes, she was great, teacher. My underwear's all wet," Aita said next.

"Ewww!" came the unified cry of disgust from the girls in the class, me included.

------

"Kak Arifah," came a voice that I haven't heard for some time now.

"Sara? What are you doing at Form 4's corridor?" I asked. It was Sara, the girl I matched up with my close friend Zarif before I became this.

"Umm, I have something to ask you. Is it okay to call you Kak Arifah? Do you prefer to be called Abang Arif still?"

'Abang' is a malay term for big brother, sometimes shortened to 'bang'. 'Kakak' is the female equivalent, often shortened to 'kak'. Similar to Japanese term of onii-san and onee-chan.

"Well, since I'm already like this, there's no point confusing everyone by calling me 'abang' anymore. What is it that you want to talk about?" I said.

"Can we talk elsewhere? This is embarrassing," she said, her face downward.

Once we were out of earshot, I asked, "This isn't about a sanitary pad, right?"

"No! No! It's not that," she denied.

"Oh, thank goodness. I forgot to carry one with me today. I can't believe how you girls can live with it. My first period made me feel like I was dying. Even til now I can't shake the feeling of embarrassment that I told Zar I was going to die and to take my treasured Gundam collection," my face reddened at the memory of me lying on the health room bed, all pale with him holding my hand as I told him my 'final will'. How embarrassing! When the nurse told us that I was just having my first period, I was so ashamed I avoided and ignored Zar for a whole week, despite us sitting right next to each other in class.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk about," she said in a soft voice.

"What? You want to know about my first period? Don't tell me you haven't had your period yet!" I asked.

"No! No! I meant it's..." she became inaudible at this point.

"What?" I asked.

"..." she was even more inaudible now.

"Alien's landed on your backyard? Quick! Call the Royal Air Force!"

"NO! I'm talking about Abang Zarif!" she shouted before she closed her mouth and reddened.

"What about Zarif? Wait, did he touch you inappropriately?"

"No, he-"

"Did he stalk your home at night and pelted your window with rotten eggs?"

"No, why-"

"Did he put spycams in your bath and bedroom?"

"No, don't-"

"Did he send you a chain letter and now you need to forward the chain letter to seven other people or you'll die at the end of the week?"

"No, I-"

"Did he steal your lunch money?"

"NO, I LOVE ABANG ZARIF!!!" she shouted before she covered her mouth with both hands.

"Oh! Well, did you have to shout? I think my eardrum's burst."

"I-I really like Abang Zarif. Kak Arifah, you don't like him too, right?" she asked as if pleading for me to agree.

"Of course I like him. He's my best friend."

"No, not like that. I mean like in the way a girl loves a boy," she clarified.

"Ohhh..."

"Kak Arifah, you don't like him in that way, right? You don't want him to be your boyfriend, right?" she asked, her gestures as if pleading to me.

"Of course not. He's just the same stupid best friend I happened to grow up with anyway. There no way I will have a much deeper feeling for him in that way," I stated with much haughtiness.

Then came the million dollar question. "Then is it okay if I ask him to be my boyfriend?"

"EH? Him? But what do you see in him? He's a geek, a dork, he spends his time at the library and he has absolutely no clue on how to deal with a girl's sensitive heart. You will be heartbroken before long," I said as I hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back, before she argued, "That's what I like about Abang Zarif, Kak Arifah. He's smart, he's diligent, her's athletic, he's from an elite family, even my mother said he'll be a great catch. As for being clueless, I know he has no experience, so I was thinking of exploring together with him.

That kinda made my blood pressure rise. "You... what are you saying?! How can you say... explore... you're only 15!"

"But Kak Arifah and Kak Fiora explore each other whenever Kak Fiora's parents aren't home. You're both only a year older, aren't you?" she countered with a piercing argument.

Damned this kid, how the heck did she know?

"Umm, well, we're on our honeymoon year. You're on exam year. Won't this distract you from your priorities? You still need good PMR results to enter our Form 4, remember?"

Honeymoon Year is Form 4. PMR exam is taken at Form 3.

"I'm not worried!" she said excitedly, "Abang Zarif is first in academics-"

"Sorry to break it up to you, but most of the time, I'm first in academics."

"He can surely help me study if we spend time together. He won't be like some of those boys who only want to go on pointless dates and waste time doing useless things," she rolled on so passionately.

"You don't want to go on pointless dates?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Well, sometimes it will be great to go on dates. But it's exam year, so my studies come first."

"My, how sensible of you," I leered.

"Kak Arifah, you will support me, won't you?"

It took me moment to reply to that, but finally, I said, "Sure, it's your funeral, kid. May you be happy til your grandchildren have children."

"You're talking as if we're going to get married and have children," she said with a blush, "But thank you for your blessing, Kak Arifah."

I patted her on the shoulder, "What else can I say? You kids just go have fun." Then I turned to walk back to class.

"Umm..."

"Something wrong?"

"Would you promise to stop sexually teasing Abang Zarif, Kak Arifah? It's not appropriate..."

That kind riled me up. "Look kid, this is skin-ship. We're best friends, that's how we roll, been so for years. Have you seen his face whenever I did that? It was priceless! Who are you to tell me what I shouldn't do? You just came along into our lives a few months ago and it was Fiora, my girlfriend, who introduced you to us."

"Well, I'm going to be his girlfriend, Kak Arifah. Please think of my feelings too."

"Humpfh!" I turned around and walked back to class.

------

"Mmmph!" Fiora moaned through her hands.

"You don't have to hold back, you know," I said between licks, "No one's home, remember?"

"But, but this is so shameful!" she said while I squeezed her breasts.

"Then, maybe I should stop?" I said as I rolled away from on top of her naked body.

"No!" she grabbed my now slim waist with her dainty fingers, trying to pull me back on top of her but ended up being pulled my way and she ended up being on top of me instead.

"Why not?" I teased as my arms circled her small waist.

"How can you stop when I'm just about to reach my limit?" she said with a red face.

"Aha! So that's all this is about, eh? You want to cum by my hands," I said, while squeezing her naked butt.

"Eww!" she slapped my breasts, "You're so crude!"

I rubbed the breast she slapped and rubbed it gently, "Oww... that really hurts, you know. What if I got breast cancer from that slap?"

"Oh, you big baby! Nobody ever got breast cancer because of a slap," he said as she also rubbed the part that got slapped.

"But what if I did? They'll have to cut my breasts off, and it will all be your fault, Fio. You'll have to take responsibility of me your whole life," I said with fake tears.

"There there, it will be okay," she bent down and kissed the part that she slapped, "Does that feel better?"

"You can kiss the other one too," I suggested.

"But I didn't slap the other one," she argued.

"But what if the other one become bigger than the other? I will look deformed," I said.

"You're such a baby," she said as she kissed my lips.

Of course, I reciprocated with a few gentle pecks of my own, then a little licking of each other's lips before it became a full blown, passionate french kiss. Our hands weren't idle meanwhile. While we rubbed our breasts on each other, our four hands explored each other's bodies, heightening our body's sensitivity until it came to our most cherished spots and we came together in an explosion of fireworks.

"You always become so wild whenever you're on top, Fio," I commented after we caught our breaths.

"Hehe, I can't help it, you look so beautiful lying there. Still, the universe is so cruel," she said as she grabbed both my breasts with her hands, "Why do you have bigger tits than I? I've been a girl far longer than you. And it's shaped better too."

"You can try asking God," I suggested.

"I don't think God has anything to do with it. It's probably a genetically engineered virus the Nazi or Japanese developed during the Second World War. Did you know that while the first reported incident happened several years after the Second World War, there has been eyewitness accounts of Allied soldiers turning into women in POW camps?"

"Wow, you really love conspiracy theories, huh?"

"It's not the conspiracy theories that I enjoy. It's the mystery of 'The Change' that captures my attention. Geneticists and scientists from mechanical engineering, quantum physics, robotics and paranormal research, even witchdoctors and shamans has been baffled by the cause and mechanics of 'The Change' for half a century now."

"Right, you want to become a genetics scientist," I smiled at her passion.

"Wouldn't it be great if I become the one who unravel the mysteries and allow mankind to control this phenomenon?" she explained animatedly.

She was still sitting on my stomache though. Naked, if I may add. It's hard to take her seriously like that, especially when my love box started juicing up again seeing her breasts, which was quite ample, jiggle with every movements. Without realizing it, my hands crept up to her waist and rubbed it discretely.

"So I'm just your test subject?" I teased.

"Don't joke like that! I love you, I really really do! You're my most precious boyfriend!" she said as she bent down to kiss me with our breasts mashing together.

"But I'm a girl now though," I pointed out once our lips separate.

"It's no problem. You can be my most precious girlfriend," she said as she kissed me again.

I kissed her back and started squeezing her butt cheeks more blatantly.

"Ohh, look who's excited now. Want to go another round?" she grinned excitedly.

"Why not?" I grinned back, and we took another half an hour making love to each other until we cummed.

We would've gone another round if not for a sound so terrifying it made us both froze.

"It's my mom's car! Hurry, wear your clothes!" Fiora said as we scrambled off the bed to search for our clothes.

Fiora had it easy, it was her room, so she could just pick up any clothes from her drawers. As for me, my clothes were all over the place. We didn't actually strip with the intention of stripping, it just happened. So by the time her mother came up to her room to check up on us, we were barely clothed and back at the study table. I hoped her mom didn't notice that I wasn't wearing bra and panties that time.

------

The next week I saw Zar and Sara talking with each other behind Science Lab 4. They were out of earshot, so I couldn't make out what they were talking about. Unfortunately, there was not a single cover to sneak up with. It kinda pissed me off.

"What did you talk about with her?" I asked when we got back to class.

"Who?" he asked.

"Her," I asked again.

"Which 'her'?" he asked again.

"That... Sara." For some reason, it was very hard for me to say her name.

"She just asked me if I'd be free this evening. She wanted me to teach her some math, science and mandarin," he said as he dropped his Chemistry books in the shoe locker that we shared.

"But you already promised to take me shopping today!"

"Maybe another time, Arifah? It's her exam year, she needs all the help she can get. Besides, you can go shopping on your own," he said cheekily.

"You! Don't you know girls don't go shopping alone?"

"Sure they do. My mom always go shopping alone. Nina goes shopping alone too!" he reasoned.

Of course, I argued back. "Shopping for grocery and shopping for stuff isn't the same!!!"

"Chill! Why are you shouting at me?"

"I DID NOT shout!"

"Sure, you did. Right, guys?" he said while looking at the other students near our seats.

"Uhh, don't involve me, man," Azman, the guy sitting in front of me said.

"Over the fence," Senji, the guy sitting in front of Zarif said.

"You're so dense, Zarif," Aminah, the girl sitting on my right said.

"He can't help it, Mina. He has no experience in these matters. Want me to teach you a thing or two, boy?" Xiao Han, the girl sitting in front of Aminah winked.

"Alright! Everyone heard that, right?," our class treasurer, Shu Fong said, "I'm taking bets! Who's on Zarif's and who's on Arifah's side? Majority Rule game!"

"WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT?!" I shouted, but nobody seemed to hear me.

Before long, the whole class had torn up a piece of paper and dropped it into the ballot box which Shu Fong kept handy for things like these. Shu Fong took only 3 minutes to count the ballot and calculate the winnings, as expected from the school's best accounting student. My side won, though I had no idea what the wager was actually about until Xiao Han told me about it after class. I hoped all that profit would go to this year's class trip. It would piss me a lot if Shu Fong kept it all to himself.

------

"So, that's why you suddenly called me out today?" Fiora asked as she licked her ice cream.

"You're the only other person I'd like to go out shopping with. Sorry to drag you out, Fio," I said as took a long lick of my own ice cream.

"Nnh, I don't mind. I love spending time with you, Ifa."

"Thanks, Fio," I turned to hug her, "You're the best girlfriend ever! I can't believe he would cancel the plans we made, for someone he only barely knew."

"Hey hey, don't talk about other guys when you're with me, okay? I'll get jealous," Fiora said as she pecked my lips.

I could taste the flavour of the ice cream from her lips.

"Jealous?"

"Of course I'd be jealous. You're my girlfriend, aren't you? So pay more attention to me," she said.

"You're so adorable, Fio," I said as I kissed her lips. She returned my kiss with a kiss of her own. Before long, I had pushed her to a back alley wall and we were playing tongue tennis with each other.

A gruff voice broke us from our passionate kiss. "Hey, what do we have here?"

I looked to my left and saw two big guys, probably college students or jobless bums approach us. Fio meanwhile was still panting as if in heat and continued to kiss my neck while rubbing the back of my waist. Somehow we still managed to hold the ice creams in our hands.

"Hey, check it out. Two gorgeous lesbians!" the other guy said.

"Mind if we get a piece of the action, girls?" the first guy said with a laugh.

"Fio!" I said as I slapped Fio's face a little.

"What?" Fio pouted before she noticed the two guys, "Eeek! Who are they?"

"Come on, let's just go," I grabbed her hand and led her out of there.

"Hey, hold on a minute!"

I felt Fio stop. I turned around and saw that the first guy had grabbed Fio's wrist. He was holding tight, making her wince and pulling her back.

"Come on, don't go. You made us all hot like this and you want to leave without fixing the problem that you caused?" the other guy said as he patted his bulging crotch.

"Let go, you piece of shit! You are not qualified to touch her with your dirty hands," I said with barely contained anger.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it... if I do this?" the first guy said as he yanked Fio's arm, pulling her away from my hand and throwing her ice cream in the air..

In response, I grabbed Fio's ice cream in my left and with my own ice cream in my right hand, I threw both ice creams at the two guys' eyes with pinpoint accuracy.

"That's cold!!!" the two guys clawed at their own face to wipe away the ice cream in their eyes. Without meaning to, the first guy let go of Fio's arm and soon Fio dashed to hide behind me.

On the other hand, I dashed forward, my left hand rushed upward, hitting his throat while my right hand formed a fork that hit at the bottom of his heart. In just a moment, I raised my left foot and brought it down on the back of his knees, causing him to fall to his knees where it was easier for me to karate chop him in the back. Once the first guy was dealt with, I turned to the other guy. He only barely managed to see my first attack, a combination of left fork on his neck veins and elbow on his heart. Then I stepped back before jumping and using my Judo moves to throw this big guy over my shoulders, where I made him unconscious with a well-placed karate chop on his neck.

"Don't mess with the school champion, bitches," I saw as I took Fio out of the back alley and into the main street.

------

"Did you call for me, Kak Arifah?" Sara said when she came out of her classroom.

"What's this I've been hearing about you having a date with Zar in the Audio-Visual Room, Sarah?" I asked.

She looked shocked and appeared as if she was feeling guilty. "I don't know how that came out, Kak Arifah. We were just studying. I'm sorry, I'll try to be careful in the future.

This little bitch. She has absolutely no intention of stopping. "Look, I know you have the key to the Audio-Visual Room, what with you being the Chief of Audio-Visual Room and all. Don't lie to me about studying. I know what you're really doing in there!"

"I'm telling you, Kak Arifah, we were just studying!" she said, still trying to feign innocense.

"Do NOT drag Zar down, Sara. He's a pure virginal type, I don't want you to influence him with unnecessary things," I warned her as her face slowly turned red from shame.

"Let me guess... because you can't accept that another girl gets to do nasty things with him. You can't accept that I am the one he kisses everyday, don't you? I know you watched us, Kak Arifah, I always let you watch. I love watching your face when he kisses me. Did you ever look at your face in the mirror at those time, Kak Arifah?"

"You little bitch..."

She smirked. "You should, Kak Arifah. You looked absolutely adorable, looking all jealous like that, even when you have Kak Fiora."

I felt the veins in my hands suddenly bulging.

She moved closer, leaned forward and whispered into my ears, "Uh uh, remember where we are? If you do anything to a 3rd Year, in the 3rd Year section, do you think you can walk away easily? Even if you are the school champion, the school's pride and joy, do you think I will let you get away with this? I will milk this hard to the very end and I will make sure Abang Zarif hates you when I'm done with him, Kak Arifah."

How could I be so weak, to a 3rd Year girl?

"Don't worry, I'll let you keep on watching us kiss. I love how you looked when you see us, yet you know you can't turn your gaze away," then she said with a lower voice, "It's just a small payback for defiling Kak Fiora, you self-centered pervert."

It took all my control just to restrain myself from throwing this little girl down from the 3rd floor.

------

"You can't solve this? Seriously? Aren't you top of your class?" Zar said to the little girl who came to our class uninvited.

"Sorry Abang Zarif. For some reason this question is really hard for me," she said while giving me a wink.

"Let's see," Zar read the mathematical problem on the paper, "[Swee Lee bought two dozens of apples. If she eats two apples everyday for three days, how many apples she has left?] Which part of this do you not understand?"

She smiled sweetly. "Everything?"

That riled me up as I went to them and wrote, 24=(2x3)+x, "There! I just made it easy for you!"

"Arifah is right, Sara. If you turn it into an equation, it's easy," Zar agreed.

"But I still don't understand, Abang Zarif. How do I get the answer with this? How do I get the value for x?" she said as she gave me a smirk.

My teeth chattered in rage, my veins about to pop. I had to hold my own hand down to stop myself from punching her smirking face. I could now understand how people could claim that they didn't realize what they were doing when they killed someone.

------

"And now they're happily sitting inside her room 'studying'. As if nobody knows what they're actually doing," I said as I laid back on Fiora's bed.

"You're wrong, Ifa," Fio said as she rubbed my flat tummy, "Sara isn't like that. She's a nice girl."

"That's because she's your cousin. You have no idea how evil she is in front of others," I argued.

"Ifa, hold me?" she looked up at me with eyes full of hope.

My heart melted and I hugged her so tight mashing our breasts together. "You're just so cute I can't control myself, my dear spoiled princess!" Then I kissed her on the lips and we played tongue tennis inside our mouths.

Then she went down, kissing my breasts, licking the sweat off it as she went. She sucked my distended nipples, like a nursing baby while at the same time squeezing my buttcheeks and grinding her thigh against my bare leaking pussy. It felt so good that I screamed in pleasure pulling her head into my breasts, trapping her thigh in between mine as I cummed hard.

She got up and placed her own bald pussy on my mouth, "Lick me, servant," she said she lowered her crotch onto my mouth while at the same time she bent over and proceeded to lick my own pussy until we both cummed again.

My heart was pumping so hard, it was like I was about to have a heart attack from so much lesbian sex.

------

I was walking back to class after realizing that I had forgotten to bring back one of my homework. Just as I turned the corner, a girl bumped into me, making me hit the wall from the impact. The girl staggered, but kept on running.

"Hoi! Third Year! Get back here and apologize!" I shouted.

The girl stopped and turned back. When I saw her face, I almost gasped, "Sara, is that you? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"This is all your fault!" she accused as she banged her fists on my chest.

"Hey, what's going on? What happened?" I asked, as I grabbed her hands.

"This is all your fault! He dumped me, just like you wanted to," she cried with tears streaming down her eyes, "I bet you love this, don't you? Go on, laugh at me!"

"Wait, hold on, you mean Zar? He dumped you? How did it happen?"

"Sara," Zar said behind me.

Sara yanked her hands from my grip, turned around and attempted to run off. I managed to grab one of her hands and pulled her into my embrace. I hugged her as gently as I could as she cried into my shirt.

"Zar, explain," I said.

Zar scratched the back of his head, looking like he was feeling guilty. Then he said, "Umm, I told her that it is her exam year and that she should be focusing on her exams instead of trying to hook up."

"And?" I demanded.

"Well, I told her that I wasn't interested in her in that way. I told her that if that's the only reason, then it's best that we go our separate ways," Zar said as he looked down at the concrete floor.

"Zar, you are such a jerk. There are plenty of better ways to dump a girl. Why'd you have to be so direct like that?" I scolded.

"I didn't-"

"Save it!" I held out a hand, "The key, please."

"But you don't even know how to ride," he complained.

"Not your motorcycle key. The annex key!" I snapped as I told him to hand over the key to the 5th Floor Student Council Annex. Both Zar and I carried the key in turn, originally as a reward for being the school champion for three years in a row. This year the school simply forgot to ask the key back.

"Oh, I thought you're taking her home," he said as he searched his pocket and handed me a padlock key with a keychain read 'B5J', short for Block B, Level 5, Room J.

"Come, Sara," I coaxed her as I gently pulled her hand.

------

"I can't believe how insensitive Zar is," I said to Fiora as I finally caught my breath.

"What's wrong now?" Fiora said as she put her head on my arm with her eyes looking at my face.

"Sara didn't tell you?" I asked as I turned to lie on my side looking at her.

"About what?" she said as she moved herself closer while pulling my waist closer.

"About how Zar dumped her?" I said. The feeling of our naked nipples rubbing together gave me such wonderful feelings.

She rolled her eyes as she said, "Forget I asked."

"I mean, there's plenty of ways to let go of a girl. There are ways to lessen the blow. But I guess I can't blame him. He's always so serious and so clueless!" I said as I mashed our breasts together while trying to peck her lips.

Unexpectedly, she rolled off my arm and said something like, "You're clueless too."

"What?" I said as I edged closer.

She however, edged farther from me until she reached the other side of the bed, "Now that he's free, why don't you just hook up with him?"

I had a bad feeling about this. "Fio? What's wrong? I thought we've discussed this?"

She turned to me, she had tears in her eyes. "It's always Zar, Zar, Zar! Even after we made love you still talked of him. What am I to you?"

"Fio, what brought this up?" I asked as I sat up and tried to pull her to me.

I was shocked when she slapped my hand away before she stood up herself. Then she said, "You're my girlfriend! I'm your girlfriend! Think about me! Me! What do you think I feel when you keep on talking about another guy all the time?

"Fio, I..." I didn't know what to say.

She pounced on me, pushing me back down on the bed. "I'm NOT a lesbian!" she cried as she pulled my body up and slamming me down on the bed. "I'm NOT a lesbian!" she said as she did it again. "I'm NOT a lesbian!" she said as she did it yet again.

"Fio! Calm down!" I said as I grabbed both her hands.

"I'm not a lesbian..." she said as she laid down ontop of me. "I didn't do this because I'm attracted to another girl. I love you, I love you a lot. That was why I pushed down this bile in my throat everytime we had sex. After awhile, I learned to like it, but I'm still not a lesbian. The only girl I did it with was you, only you, because I love you."

"I love you too, Fio," I said as I caressed her hair.

"No you don't!" she slapped my hand as she got up from me, "The one you love is not me! You've always loved Zarif, don't you? Well now that he's free, why don't you go to him, then?" Then she got up from the bed entirely and started collecting my bra, panties and the other pieces of clothing.

"Fio, let's discuss this," I said as I also got up from the bed and hugged her from behind.

"Don't!" she said as she wept, "Stop torturing me like this."

Then she broke free from my arms and handed me my clothes before she grabbed a towel from her hanger, "I want you to leave, Ifa. I don't want to see you in my room after I return from my bath. You are no longer welcomed here."

I wore back my clothes as if in a daze. I couldn't believe what just happened. All these time, starting from the time when Fiora came to me saying she didn't care whether I was a boy or a girl, I didn't think we would really break up. At first, I was willing to just let us grow apart until we finally stopped seeing each other. When she said she would accept me the way I was, I felt happy, so very happy.

Now this beautiful dream had shattered. I didn't know what to do. I didn't cry, God forbid, but I wasn't laughing either. I just kept on walking, avoiding people as much as I could, because I didn't have any idea what kind of face I was making. I didn't want to see people, I didn't want people to see me. Not like this. Before I knew it, I ended up in a back alley somewhere, resting my feet.

That was when this group of guys came in, led by the two guys I beaten up last week. There were five of them.

"Hey there, karate girl. Fancy seeing you here. Do you still remember what you did to me and my brother last time?" the guy I identified as the first guy last time said.

One of the others, a really dark Indian guy said, "Yo Burn, this the chick who beaten you up so badly that you fainted last time?"

"Mani, don't look down on her. She must have learnt kung fu. Heyah!" Burn said as he made a move that would have made Mr. Miyagi embarrassed.

"Doesn't look much. How can such a pretty doll beat you guys up?" a guy who could be a wrestler said as he held my hand.

"How dare you!" I said as I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind him, putting all of my weight into making it as painful as possible, "It's good you guys came. I'm very mad now and I feel the need to kill people."

"Ahh!!! You little bitch! Let go! Let go!" he cried out.

A sudden whooshing sound behind me alerted me to a sense of danger and I quickly let go of the wrestler's arm and ducked, just in time to avoid a baseball bat to my head. I turned around and watched as another wrestler-type man prepared to throw a punch at my face. I stepped aside just in time, but by then the other guys had also decided to take part. I parried their punches, disabled them with my fists and back-swung my legs in a wide arc until it hit one of them. It was all pointless. The moment I downed one, another took his place. I simply didn't have the strength nor the time to put them down for good.

"Kill us? Who's going to do it? You and your puny arms?" Burn taunted.

Despite managing to hold my own, having to parry and attack all five of them was too much for me. I had neither the strength nor the stamina I used to have as a guy, sooner or later I would be too tired to fight anymore. So with that in mind, I started to look for an opening that I could use to escape to the main street. I saw that opening when I downed two of them with well placed kicks and karate chops. As soon as I parried the other two's punches and avoided the last one's kick, I made my escape. What bad luck that avoiding the last kick made me jump a step more than I planned. I didn't see the block of concrete that was on my way and I fell to the ground, skidding and rolling several metres away.

I was almost at the main street when hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. One hand clasped on my mouth as I was carried deeper into the back alley. When the hand on my mouth was lifted, I tried to call for help, but a fast karate chop on my throat took that ability. Instead of calling for help, I was gagging and choking on my own spit.

"Now let's see that sexy body this feisty lesbian's been hiding," Burn said as he took off my skirt.

"Nice cameltoe there," one of the wrestler guys said as he looked at my panties.

"Let's see the tits on this doll," the other wrestler guy said as he tried to pull my blouse off.

I fought him, struggled against all of them. "Help..." I croaked.

That was when one of the guys punched me in the stomache, causing me to puke. Most of the bile was caught in my throat between the spit and it made it an effort just to breathe. I didn't even realize when my blouse was off and my bra unhooked.

"Booyeah! Nice big lesbian tits you have there. What a waste that only girls get to play with them," one of them said as he proceeded to squeeze my breasts roughly.

"Man, I can't take it anymore, she's too gorgeous."

"Hey! Me first! I found her, I'm going to make her lesbian cunt enjoy a big man's cock for the first time."

"Okay, she's yours, Burn. I'll go second, okay?"

"Mmh, this is it, you little dyke, time to be a woman!" he said as he rubbed his dick on my secret place while the others held my arms and body down.

For some reason, my eyes became so blurry, it was hard to see anything in front of me, only that there was a man on his knees between my legs. I fought back. It was futile, I knew it, but I could not be raped here. I could not have my virginity taken by a group of back alley thugs. I could not let myself be defiled by these worthless insects!

"Oh, still resisting, eh? Hey, hold her legs."

It was then I heard a 'thud'! A second later, I felt Burn collapse onto my body. His face was on my naked breasts and I felt a warm fluid running down my chest.

"Five guys ganging up on a girl? Where do you put your pride as men? Under your feet?" came a masculine voice as the others let go of my arm and threw themselves at this man.

He made short work of them with his bat and his fist. When I finally wiped the tears from my eyes, I saw Zar in front of me, the wooden baseball bat in his left hand was bloody as he proceeded to break the bones in one of the wrestler's body. When another guy interrupted him, his right hand flew to grab the guy's neck and raised the guy in the air. Zar let go of the baseball bat and used his own fist to punch the guy so thoroughly with his fist that the guy was coughing blood on his face. Then he punched the guy's face over and over until it appeared sunken, and threw him aside. The last guy tried to run away, but Zar chased him and dragged him back, before pushing him down to his knees to my right.

"Apologize to her!" Zar said, his face was a mask of sheer terror, even I was trembling.

"I-I apologize!" the guy, who was muscly all over said out of fear.

"You don't sound sincere, apologize properly!"

"I apologize. Forgive me! I was only following them, I didn't want to do it!"

"Bullshit! You looked so eager just now, you worthless pile of shit!"

"It's true, I swear, they forced me!"

"In Japan, there is culture called seppuku. They say that if you're an honourable man, you will commit ritualized suicide to convince others of your honour. I won't ask you to commit suicide, but I still need you to give up something to prove that you are saying the truth," Zar said in an almost gentle way but to anyone who heared, it was filled with malice.

"Anything! My parents have a lot of money, they'll give you anything," he begged.

"Oh, I have no need for money, I have plenty. I think I'll just take one of your arms," Zar said he raised the guy's muscle arm with his left hand.

"No no, please, not my arm! I beg you, please spare me!"

"Oh sure, I'll leave you one spare arm," Zar said as he used a karate chop to break the guy's arm bone, then tossed him aside.

"You okay, Arifah?" Zar said as he kicked Burn's body away. Then he gave me back my panties, skirt and blouse. He could not find my bra.

"Take me away," I told him.

"Soon after you're decent," he said with a gentle smile on his bloody face.

While I was wearing my clothes again, he propped the guys on the ground, slapped them awake and with their eyes covered, he said, "This ends here, you pile of garbage. If you go to the police about this, you will all be in hot water. You see, I am the son a high-ranking lord. If this goes to the police, I will walk out with just a few words from my father. You on the other hand won't be so lucky. Do you have any idea what the punishment for the crime of rape and murder amount to? I've heard ones from 99 years of prison to mandatory death. Even if you are sentenced to 99 years of prison, do you think you will live that long?"

"But we didn't try to kill her," Burns said in his groggy state.

"Doesn't matter. Who do you think the police will believe? Worthless scumbags like you? Or would they believe the son of a lord who tries to save his girlfriend who was about to raped and killed as well as the rape victim herself? Think long and hard," Zar said as he washed his face and fist with bottled water.

I approached Zar from behind and with my face on his back, I pulled at his shirt and said, "Take me away from here."

"Of course, let's go," then to the thugs, he said, "Get out of town, if I see any of you here again, be prepared to swim in the waters of Port Klang with a concrete slab around your legs."

He turned around, wrapped his arm around me and led me away, taking the back alley to avoid the embarrassing stares of everyone in the main street. The ride to my home was silent and somber. I couldn't let go of his shirt and I cried a river on his back. When we arrived at my house, he pulled me off the bike, but I was scared, what would the neighbours think? What would my mother say?

When Zar saw me like that, he instead put his hand under my knees and carried me into the house like a princess. The moment we passed through my front door, I was prepared to hear the worried voice of my mother, but there was none.

"I think your mom's not at home, Arifah," Zar said as he carried me up the stairs to my room.

"No, don't take me to my bed. Take me to the bath, I don't want their stench on my bed," I asked with tears anew.

"Alright," he said gently as he carried me all the way to the bath.

He let me down on the toilet seat as he went out to my bedroom to get me a towel and a change of clothes. I immediately start stripping my clothes off. Once naked, I stood in front of the mirror and rubbed the skin that the thugs touched roughly, as if trying to wipe away the memory of their filthy touch. That was the condition Zar saw me when he came back with a change of clothes and a towel.

"Wahh!! I'm sorry, I'll get out now!" he said as he closed his eyes and slowly put my change of clothes on the floor next to the door.

I pulled his hand, gently until he came close to me as if in a trance. "No, please, don't go. Don't leave me alone..."

He smiled, still with his eyes closed and being pulled closer to me until I stood at the edge of the bathtub, "I won't leave you alone, but I don't have to be in here, do I?"

I turned the pipe to let the bathtub fill up with water. Then I got into the bathtub and sat, pulling Zar to sit next to the bathtub with out hands still clasped together. Then I poured in the bath oils and said, "Zar, would you wash my back?"

"Sure," he said as he blindly rubbed my back with a sponge.

"You can open your eyes, you already saw all of me," I said.

"That was unintentional. There was no way I could not see after what they did to you," he said as his face blushed a deeper red.

"Oh stop being a hypocrite. If you want to look at it, just look at it. I know you peeked on me just now, didn't you?" I teased.

"I-I-I did not!"

"You totally did. You think I didn't saw all those squints just now?" I said I blocked some of the water from the pipes and opened it just enough to spray Zar with a stream of water.

"Arifah! What the heck was that?" he said as he stood up looking at his soaked clothes and pants. He saw my naked breasts as he looked down and turned his face away when he realized I was watching.

"Alright! Now you have to take a bath too!" I said.

"No thanks. I hope you don't mind that I borrow some of your old guy clothes," he said as he turned to leave.

"No please!" I said as I stood up and pulled him back, "Please don't leave, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I'm sorry, please don't leave me." Without intending to, I broke into tears. Somehow, the memory of all that happened today, with Fiora leaving me, the rape in the back alley and Zar leaving, was too much for me.

Zar turned around and hugged the naked me. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize what you've been through. I won't leave you. I'll always be with you."

"Promise?" I said as my tears started to dry.

"Promise," he said as he tried very hard not to notice my nipples poking his chest and to avoid looking down.

"Seal with a kiss?"

"I don't think that's appropriate."

"Oh shut up, you," I said as I kissed him, "And thank you for saving me today. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't come."

"You're welcome," he said as he kissed me back.

It was the first kiss of the many that followed. No, we didn't have sex that day, but we did share a very bonding bath. That was when my older sister who was supposed to be at her university walked into the bath and saw us bathing together while kissing passionately. But that was another story.

My name is now Arifah binti Mohamad Zafri. This is still the most annoying year of my life, but at least it's not all bad.

*Hi all, it's the new chapter of Butterfly Girlfriend, this time it's told from Arifah's point of view. It's a bit darker than the others, but I hope the romantic part can still be appreciated.
**As always, please leave your feedbacks and comments. Praises helps me write faster and constructive criticisms helps me write better. Even if you dislike this story, as long as you're polite with your comments, I shall welcome it. Thank you for reading.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Both Scary and Fun

terrynaut's picture

That last scene in the alley was quite scary. I'm so glad it turned out well though. Phew!

I love how Arifah teases Zar. It's so obviously love but neither one saw it... until that last scene. Very nice.

I really like this story. I hope you continue it.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Scary and fun

shiinaai's picture

Yea, I meant it to be scary and traumatic for Arifah, because the scene following it wouldn't make much sense without that particular scene. Don't worry, Arifah's still a virgin, despite being such a tease.

Yup, it's should be love, but neither of them saw it as such because they've been good friends since ever. This chapter was originally written after Chapter 2, but then I realized that not everyone wanted to read rape stories. So I went ahead with Chapter 3 and left this chapter unfinished. Following reader requests, I finished the chapter and posted it to make more sense with the opening of Chapter 3. Chapter 3.5 and 4 are both being written. Not sure which one will finish first.

Thank you for reading and for your feedback. Please keep supporting me.