The Fall of Condor Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Former superhero Francisca Verdugo recalls how she was captured and transformed from a young man to a sexy woman, and how to the world the hero Condor disappeared and is presumed K.I.A.


It took just a couple of days for me to start noticing changes. My nipples were itching and became sore at the slightest of touches. The changes were happening and I could just wonder how fast, or what possible negative effects they may have on my body.

Worst of all. I was left alone for an entire week. I just got some new sets of lingerie to wear and some heels. First day after the shot I tried to go without clothes. Big mistake. Whoever was monitoring me turned the room freezing cold and only once I accepted to put the lingerie on did it return to a normal and pleasant temperature. And then there was the damn corset. I had no way to reach behind me to loosen it up, and it was making it very hard for me to inhale in anything but shallow breaths.

Dominatrix and Chloe returned the next week with some papers for me to study. How to apply makeup. Wonderful. Just what I needed. Besides that and getting another shot of her treatment i was kept alone. It felt like I would lose my mind. I was bored.

In the middle of what I think was the second week, they started some classes. And everything was so repetitive. And after the second shot I noticed how my chest was getting a bit puffy and my legs and arms looked thinner and were slowly losing some of the muscle definition.

***

I was sitting in front of the mirror, quietly applying makeup. The reflection was so strange and puzzling. It was my face, I could still see it. But that was also a woman's face. It has softened and paired with my weight loss, thanks to the constant use of the corset and diet, this new face had thinner appearance, a completely new quality to it. And she was pretty.

It had been two months or so since I was captured. My body had already changed so much. My hair was growing fast, already reaching below my shoulders and styled by Chloe in a feminine way. My breasts were still growing, and it was quite a new experience to close my eyes and feel their weight. I was going to reach a C cup in the coming weeks. My waist was now so small, even without the corset. My figure was decisively feminine. My hips and butt had filled up too.

The time was spent learning how to apply makeup, how to walk and move, about clothing and accessorizing. Dominatrix and Chloe instructed me, guided me. And during this time I got quite a surprise when my voice changed too. Chloe told me it was part of the effects of the treatment developed to help her.

Admittedly, this wouldn't have been so bad if not for the clothes. Seems Hawker Hunter wanted me to look like a living Barbie doll. And of course, the looming threat of my mind being wrecked. That was really puzzling me. Why would Dominatrix take so much time teaching me how to behave, instead of just doing it?

It is not like she couldn't. I tried to attack her during my third week. That didn't go well at all. She showed me exactly how she could trap my mind inside my body. It was like being on the backseat of my own body while someone else was moving it, yet I was able to feel everything. Even today, I still shudder at the thought of going against her.

Maybe she was changing me, without me noticing. How could anyone detect a psychic putting thoughts in their mind? At this point I was not exactly accepting of the changes, but knew there was nothing I could do to stop them, at least the physical ones. My body was becoming more and more foreign but the thing that terrified me the most was losing my mind. I just couldn't be sure if the friendlier exterior presented by Dominatrix was real, or just a way to manipulate me.

I turned to the door, hoping to see my two captors. They were the only human contact I had for all this time. I didn’t count Hawker Hunter. She was a monster, not a human.

***

"...and then he screamed that I was breaking his arm. I swear those guys deserved far worse than just being tossed out."

She gave me a satisfied look and leaned back on her chair, her blond hair hanging loose and her driver's cap on the desk. Chloe kept trying to engage me in small talk, telling me about her odd jobs before meeting Dominatrix.

I just stared at her, shaking my head. It was hard to reconcile that she was part of all of this, yet tried to be friendly.

"Why are you doing this? Why try to be my friend when in the end my personality will be taken from me... or imprisoned, whatever."

She tensed up and looked at me seriously before letting out a sigh.

"Because I want to know you, and Mistress wants to know more about you. Who knows, maybe after this is over she will take you to be one of her video stars." At that she gave me a wide and hungry grin. It was obvious that my new appearance was to her liking.

"I don't really want any of this, and it won't change. I just can't understand how you two got involved and why are you forcing this on me... you of all people should know what it feels to be in a body that you don't belong to."

I saw her getting serious and looking as if my words had cut her deep. She shook her head and leaned closer to me, barely whispering.

"Because the alternative was letting Facemaker do the physical changes, girl. Mistress just couldn't let that happen and decided to make the transition as painless and effective as it was for me."

I just sat there speechless. The Facemaker was a grade A sadist, often operating on criminals to change their look, or creating bizarre experiments. Just the idea of having her near me, operating, shaping my flesh, mutilating me with those four spider-like mechanical arms that came from the middle of her back and were filled with scalpels and surgical instruments on the tip, was enough to make me nauseous.

Chloe saw my reaction and her face softened. She came to me, wrapping one of her strong arms around my smaller frame.

"Neither of us could have let that happen to you... even if it means we would be the ones changing you. But remember, everything my Mistress does, comes with an option... a decision for you to make. Just make the wise ones."

I welcomed her embrace, her closeness, I had not felt a friendly gesture in what felt an like an eternity. I noticed how my body was aching for any small display of affection, and I had to hug her back, my breasts pressing against hers.

"Yet you will still make me a bimbo for that psycho..."

At that moment the door opened and Dominatrix came in with a sour face, not wearing her mask this time.

"I swear this woman is an idiot." she said looking curiously at Chloe holding me tight and caressing my head. She shook her head and moved in front of me with a strange concerned look.

"You are dead, now... officially." She took a breath "Hawker Hunter made an announcement yesterday night, hacking National Television and displaying your costume and shield as trophies, claiming to have ended your life. So far all agencies are considering the claims true and you are now considered K.I.A."

For the second time that day I couldn't find any words. There was always the hope that with my disappearance some friends would look for me. Cazadora, Caupolican, Tralka, Anemona, Puma. Anyone. But with them thinking I was dead, all hopes for a rescue party vanished. And escaping on my own still seemed impossible. Unless there was a way to use the obvious dislike, almost veering on hatred, they felt for Hawker Hunter to get their help.

"She was in a big fight in New York today. Seems she wanted to brag and immediately a full squadron of heroes formed to fight her. Her armor was damaged, so we won't see her for a while. Thankfully. But now she left us only with her mechanical guards."

Dominatrix was not telling me the whole story. I later found out that the psycho bitch managed to took more than a dozen heroes down with her armor before being forced to retreat. Thankfully none suffered fatal injuries, but she cemented her position as a higher threat.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

interesting

Looking forward to seeng where this goes.

Interesting story so far. I'm

Interesting story so far. I'm not sure I like the Dominatrix though. If she's really so powerful as she claims to be, why hasn't she taken that villain down?

Anyway, thank you for writing,
Beyogi

So is this dead? I just got

licorice's picture

So is this dead? I just got off heroes and villains and am looking for something more