X-Why-Me?...Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

X-Why-Me?… Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Before…

It didn’t matter, it really didn’t matter…she was really debating too on letting Kira know her own little secret but…not right now…not after everything today and this.
Kira was really scared because Emily could feel her shaking as she kissed with her.
She broke the kiss and looked Kira in the eyes.
“It doesn’t matter.”
(Sniffle.) “It doesn’t?”
“Nope, not a bit you’re still the most beautiful girl in the state.”
Kira gave her this; a little teary but really amazing smile.
“You’re so amazing Em.”
Emily shyly smiled back.
“Ditto beautiful, Ditto.”

*And Now…

It was one of those sort of surreal moments like in the locker room for Emily and she took a breath and kissed with Kira. It was really light and soft and slow but it was just one of those moments where she just had to.

Just one more kiss before she told her.

And a deep breath.

“Kira…”

“Yeah Em?” Kira looked at her still with a little trepidation there but licked her lips a little nervously.

“I have something to tell you to…”

“Oh?”

Kira did that sexy Kira eyebrow raise. She was so good at that, how was she so good at that when she wasn’t born a girl and still was so…so hot.

Maybe there was a whole lot more to this business of sex and gender stuff.

Emily swallowed.

“I’m kind of like you are.”

“Huh?”

That started a nervous giggle out of her. Huh was the last thing she thought that she’d hear from Kira.

It was very, very everyday compared to the way that Kira seemed so with-it usually.

“Okay…” Emily took a minute to breathe. “Okay I’m like XY.”

“Pardon?”

“I…I was born different I have a condition…kinda like you but uhm different.”

“And it’s called XY?”

“It’s my chromosomes.”

“Oh…Oh!...so how does that work?”

“I have what they call CAIS. It’s basically I don’t process male hormones and even though biologically I’m XY which usually means boy since I couldn’t I grew up like this and thinking that I was a girl until I found out.”

“Whoa…” It was the first real kind of California thing she heard out of Kira or well the first stereotypical thing because here Whoa was definitely surf inflected. It made her smile.

“So you’re on those hormones because?”

“I don’t produce enough Estrogens to actually carry me through developing all the way like a regular girl would…I mean I won’t develop but it’s been like a really light and really long slow puberty.”

“Oh…is that normal?”

“Oh God Kira nothing’s been normal since I’ve found out.”

Kira looked at her and leaned forward again and kissed Emily lightly.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“It doesn’t?”

“Nope…I’m still super into you.”

They kissed again and again and were kind of getting into it until the parents slipped passed and pointedly coughed several times.

Emily blushed at her step-dad who just grinned; her mom gave her the parental I caught you necking on my couch look and asked. “I thought you two were going to watch TV?”

“Oh that’s right I was going to show you Buffy. I still can’t believe that you’ve never seen it.”

“I was too busy to be into TV back home…sorry?”

"No, no it’s cool I get to show you this and stuff.”

Kira grinned…Emily seemed really excited and there had to be a lot of relief over everything she’d been holding back.

They got the remote and started to key the show up on Netflix and as soon as it started to play Emily took the remote and the blanket she had and sidled up close to Kira and they started watching the show starting with season one.

The parents were cooking and hanging out in the kitchen and they were doing a deer roast that Emily’s dad had got last year and the air was filling with the smells of cooking garlic and onions and other nice things.

Her dad usually did the cooking when it came to stuff like the deer meat or venison if you wanted to be like technical and stuff and he’d thaw the roast out all night and when it was ready to cook he’d get the roaster on the stovetop burners and get it hot and use it to sear the roast to seal in all the flavors.

He’d rub the roast in layers with some A1 Steak sauce and after it soaked in some soy sauce and then he’d rub butter all over it that had diced onion and garlic in it and salt and pepper. The butter was because the meat didn’t have a lot of fat in it and her dad trimmed almost all of the fat away anyway because that’s where on venison where most of the heavy gamey flavors lived.

Once it was seared off he’d toss more onion into the roaster and diced celery and diced carrots and once they started to cook a bit the roast would go back it and he’d add some thyme and rosemary and peppercorns and then some water and it’s go in the oven.

It was actually really, really good once it was all done and the pan liquid made a really good gravy.

A lot of people were fussy when it came to stuff like that but Emily and her family lived outside of town and it had always been a staple in the house. A family of four in these times her dad often relied on some of the things that his family had always done. Hunted and snared and putting in a garden and having wood heat and such.

With a sometimes iffy business like running a small airstrip it was a good thing that he did because some year’s people just didn’t have the money to fly or take lessons.

The smells of baked potatoes and other veggies joined the roast and her mom came into the living room and slipped in to get the scrabble board and the dictionary from the entertainment stand and headed back to the kitchen.

Despite how things had gone it was kind of shaping up to be a pretty decent night really.

About the third show in Kira leaned forward to watch a little more getting into it and she wrapped her arms around Emily and Emily could feel Kira’s breasts pressing into her back.

Oh…oh wow it made her own nipples harden.

She closed her eyes and just concentrated on that feeling and the memories of the locker room when she had Kira’s breasts in her hands and under her fingers and she fought the urge to squirm as she felt herself stirring down below and getting excited.

That was one of the things about being on her hormones was suddenly stronger urges.

Then like magic Kira kissed her neck.

“You taste as good as you smell Em.”

“Oh…”

It was like her blood started pumping faster, a lot faster.

“Mmmm…” Kira said doing it again and more…her lips parted and tasted skin, then there was the graze of teeth and more kissing.

Jack had never make her body feel like this…she swore she could feel her pulse hammering through her breasts and more. It was like her body was pulsing. Now she squirmed.

“No…no fair…”

“Why?”

“You’re making me feel so good….” (Gasp.)

“Well that’s kind of the idea Em.”

“It’d…it’d be rude not to return the favor.”

She felt Kira hug her suddenly and tightly.

“You accepted me for me Em…you didn’t freak out and you didn’t hurt me…You are making me feel good.”

Hurt her…

That and the pressure of the hug the tightness and the things that Kira had said before kind of painted an unhappy picture of things that she’d gone through.

And losing people that you thought were your friends, and people that should have still cared no matter what.

Kira acts tough but that was likely because she had to.

Very much faking until you make it.

Emily reached up and took her hands and hung onto the arms that were around her like clasping onto the blanket she had and she lean back and into her.

“I can’t help it Kira, I can’t you’re just easy to love.”

There was a sniffle and she felt Kira laying her head on her shoulder and she tilted hers until they were resting like that together.

They’d just taken a whole bunch of little opening up steps with each other but they were important ones.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

little opening up steps

very cool moments.

I don't know if I've thanked you enough for sharing these stories with us, so I'm gonna say it again - Thank you!

DogSig.png

You're really welcome Dorothy:)

It's a little short and a really busy week but I wanted to get a little something up and this was what was going on in by brain that got finished.

*Great Big Proud Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

important steps

and Buffy, can't get much better than that.
nice one, thanks

love this sooo much

whenever i see a new chapter i just squee

;p

Sweet

Elsbeth's picture

Yayness, very sweet. I agree about Buffy :)

*hugs*

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

TY Els:)

Yes, Sweetness and Buffy is of the good.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

great story!

Its a little different than what I usually read, but i'm glad I stumbled across it.

Also Buffy rules!

Thanks for sharing, I hope your muse doesn't stray for too long, I'd love to see what comes next.


Vita est brevis. Occupo quis tripudium vos reperio.
-Life is short. Seize what joy you find.