Backfire!

Printer-friendly version

My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary with a day out in London. We hadn't pre-booked anything so we went to the 'On-the-Day' ticket booth in Leicester Square to see what was on offer.

Cathy noticed a variety show that featured a hypnotist and fancied the idea. The write-up seemed pretty good so we got our tickets. Front row even! Well, it is our anniversary and what better excuse did we need to treat ourselves.

The show had the usual variety mix of acts, they were good too. Then we came to "Doktor Hans Webber, Hypnotist!" All very theatrical. It didn't take long and he had several people on stage seemingly stuck to their chairs or each other.

Stage.jpg

Then putting them all to sleep, he turned to the audience for more volunteers and looked straight at Cathy. At first she protested but I could see she was excited and she made her way onto the stage.

As I was watching her, I had a mischievous idea. Cathy has been taking less interest in her appearance lately and hardly ever wore sexy dresses and heels any more. After the show the volunteers went to a room backstage to let Dr. Webber de-programme them.

I managed to catch him just as he was going backstage and I asked if he would give Cathy a post hypnotic suggestion to get her to dress a little sexier. He seemed annoyed, but some pleading and an offer of  £200 changed his mind.

Next morning I walked into the kitchen to see Cathy preparing breakfast. I had hoped to see at least some change, but was disappointed to see her in her usual baggy sweatshirt and jogging bottoms.

I muttered under my breath, "Well so much for hypnosis."

But Cathy had heard me, and without looking up she said, "What do you mean? I heard he had me prancing around and clucking like a chicken."

Then as she raise her head and saw me, she put her hand over her mouth and started giggling.

I said "What is so funny?"

Cathy said "Before you lose your faith in hypnosis, maybe you should check out the mirror in the hall."

As I stepped in front of the mirror I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Mirror1.jpg

I rushed back to the kitchen, "What did you do to me?"

She was still trying to not laugh as she said, "I didn't do anything love."

Looking thoughtful, Cathy said, "Last night, backstage at the theatre, I noticed you talking to the hypnotist. What were you talking about?"

Somewhat embarrassed to be found out, "I just asked if he could give you a post hypnotic suggestion to get you to dress a little bit sexier. I know he did because I listened at the door and heard him."

Cathy laughed," You know some people can be hypnotised more easily than others? Well, apparently you definitely can be, you got it instead of me. Serves you right!"

I stood there feeling embarrassed and increasingly uncomfortable in Cathy's clothes and the wig, and the shoes were really starting to pinch. I said, "I've had enough of this," kicked off the heels and instantly I was doubled up in pain!

Cathy went to dial for an ambulance but then paused. She quickly slipped the shoes back on my feet and the pain stopped almost immediately.

Cathy looked at me... "I think it's something to do with the hypnosis. Let's try something." We went to our bedroom and she gave me a pair of jogging bottoms. As I started to slide them on... the pain started again.

She opened her lingerie drawer and handed me a pair of plain white cotton knickers. As I tried to slip them on... the pain came back.

Then she gave me a sexy pink pair... no pain.

The same thing happened with the bras. And the pattern continued, I had pain with anything plain, but not with the sexy alternatives.

She said," Well I think that proves it, you can only wear things you perceive as sexy.

I said, "Okay, you have made your point. Let's go talk to Dr. Webber and get this removed."

With Cathy's help we put together an outfit, thankfully without too much pain. But I was feeling chronically embarrassed and uncomfortable. "How do you put up with all this?" as I pulled at the stockings for the umpteenth time.

going out.jpg

Cathy just told me to "Man up, stop moaning, and that this was all my own fault!" Then she grabbed me by the hand and next thing I knew I was being dragged out the front door and we were off to the theatre.

But when we got there we found out that yesterday was Dr. Webber's last show of the run and he couldn't be reached! To my great relief they said that they were expecting him back for the grand finale. But then added... in three months! Realising there was nothing else we could do, Cathy left her card and said to be sure to ask him to call as soon as he got back.

By the time we got home I was totally dejected. "So I have got to be like this for three whole months? Cathy, what am I going to do?"

She said a little crossly. "Why I should help you? You brought this on yourself trying to change me into your fantasy of a sexy wife. It backfired on you and now you're stuck with it until the doctor comes back."

"I know, I really am sorry. I just wasn't thinking. But I really do need your help, I can't do this on my own." Then the thought occurred, "What am I going to do tonight? I can't go to bed like this?" I just buried my head in my hands feeling thoroughly beaten.

I must have looked a pathetic sight. Because Cathy came and sat beside me and said, "Don't worry hun, we will get through this together. Lets go upstairs and see if we can sort something."

She found a cute peach nightdress, which I managed to slip into before the cramp got too bad. No pain... and I could take off the heels at last! (bliss) But as soon as I tried to take off the wig the pain came back.

"Let me try something" as she slipped off the wig and immediately began brushing my hair. I will admit, it felt rather nice. Then having got my hair into a more feminine style she put in a ribbon and tied it off into a very girly bow.

My heart sank as I looked at myself in the mirror. My mood wasn't made any better when Cathy said how adorable I looked.

Nightdress1.jpg

"But Cathy, is the makeup really necessary?"

She just looked at me, "So, do you want another bout of cramp to find out?"

"Uhh.. you have a point. But I just feel so silly looking like this."

Then I remembered work. Work was going to be a real problem! There's no way we could afford for me to take three months off. I could feel my world crumbling around me.

Cathy just gave me a hug and said "Well, we have come this far, let's see what we can sort out."

After some experimenting we realised that with a corset pulled tight I am only a little bigger than her. Cathy said that to start with I could borrow some of her clothes. But as it looks like I would be wearing the kind of outfits that she didn't particularly like anyway, that wasn't so much of a problem. She did insist that I buy my own lingerie and nightwear though.

Cathy mentioned my voice. I haven't got the deepest of voices but it's still definitely male. It has gotten softer with the hypnotism but I certainly couldn't pass as female. Then Cathy remembered a speech therapist from work who had some transgender clients.

First thing in the morning Cathy gave the speech therapist a call and having explained the situation she said that we could come right over.

I always though of myself as being quite masculine, but Cathy used to work as a professional makeup artist and has really done a number on me. I knew she was good but I cannot believe what I see in the mirror!

Mirror-2.jpg

But it still doesn't mean that I wasn't chronically embarrassed going out dressed as a woman. Even if Cathy does say I look rather cute.

Once the therapist had managed to stop giggling, she said that with her training I should be able to make a reasonable approximation of a female voice.

She also offered something for me to gargle that helps tighten the vocal cords a little. It lasts for about 12 hours, but after a week or two it shouldn't be necessary as the training will do the rest to hold the voice in a feminine pitch.

By the end of the morning my voice didn't sound too bad. It took effort, but at least I could talk now without making a complete fool of myself, and she said that over the next few days it should start getting easier and sound more natural. But for it to work I had to stay in my female voice all the time.

As we left the therapist I suggested doing a bit of shopping. But Cathy looked at me with a smirk and said, " Why should I go? You know the kind of things you have to buy. Have fun with it sweetie."

(She is enjoying this far too much if you ask me.)

So Cathy took the car home and I took a taxi. But I did feel a little more confident when the driver said, "Where to Miss?"

It was very embarrassing trying to shop. I didn't really have a clue, and eventually I had to give up and ask for assistance from a sales girl. She gave me a close look and said, "You're a guy aren't you?"

With my embarrassment building even higher, "Yes, but what gave me away?"

"You look ok but your mannerisms are a bit off, but it's your walk mainly. Why are you wearing heels for shopping anyway?" She had a good laugh when I explained about the hypnosis.

"So you mean to say that you have to wear knickers and stockings and everything else that a girl wears, or you get stomach cramp?"

Hanging my head I said yes, and she burst into a fit of the giggles.

But she did stop when she saw my embarrassment and turned out to very helpful. Though she couldn't resist teasing me whenever she could. Comments like, "This nightie is going to be sooo cute on you" really wasn't helping.

Shop-1.jpg

While I was out, Cathy had had a change of heart and found a specialty shop. She bought some proper breast forms, a couple of decent wigs, and a few other items that should help.

By the time I got back Cathy seemed in a much better mood. "Tomorrow is Sunday and since you have to dress up for work now, we need to make sure you are presentable."

Leading me over to the dressing table she said, "In the morning I will help you with all the girly stuff you are going to have to learn. At first I wasn't going to help you for trying to trick me, but I do love you and this is going to be tough enough without me adding to it."

Then the mischievous grim was back. "This is going to be so much fun, I haven't been able to play dress-up with someone since I was a girl. But for now, you really do need to get practicing walking in heels."

Legs-1_0.jpg

Monday morning arrived far too soon. Cathy helped me with my makeup and hair, and I reluctantly went to work.

I had already emailed my boss explaining about the hypnosis and why I would be dressing like a woman for the next few weeks (I hadn't dared mention three months). I managed to get to my office without too many incidents, but was very relieved to be able to close my door. I phoned Mr. Evans to say I was coming over but he insisted on coming to me. He had seen the email and didn't want me "Wandering around the office."

He knocked on my office door and just swept straight in, taking me unawares.

Office-1.jpg

He didn't recognise me at first, but then was clearly shocked. There was no doubt, he was not happy. I explained everything to him and after an uncomfortably long pause he said, "Well, your job is going to have to change until you get over this 'little problem'. I don't want you to be seen by any of your regular clients while looking like that."

"I will assign your regular duties to someone else until this is over and I am transferring you to Admin. You can report to Mary Bennet for assignment. You will have to explain your situation to her until I am able to put out a memo. So have you picked a feminine name yet?"

Sheepishly, "My wife thought Ruth will be nice" I replied.

I went to see Mary and as soon as she recognised me she burst out laughing, "I thought you looked familiar. What's with the outfit? Did you lose a bet with Cathy?

I told her about getting put under hypnosis and that I could only wear female clothing that I perceived as attractive. Any attempt to wear anything else and I gets violent stomach cramp.

She asked, "You mean to say that you have to wear stockings & suspenders and heels because that's how you prefer to see girls in your lusty male mind?"

With a broad grin she said, "Oh, this is perfect. I have noticed how you look at me and the other girls and I think it's very appropriate payback.

But then she noticed the chronic embarrassment on my face, smiled kindly and said that I made an attractive girl and she was glad for the extra help.

She took me down to the print room and we met two other girls, Sandra and Linda. They had just read the memo, and seeing me, they were having a difficult time suppressing the giggles.

For the last hour I had to relieve Linda at the front desk of the print room, which amongst other things involves getting prints and advertising material for members of staff and customers. The storage shelves go floor to ceiling, which meant I often had to use a ladder. The skirt was too tight and too short, and heels were proving to be a handicap too.

As soon as I got home I kicked off the heels and quickly put on some fuzzy slippers before the pain kicked in too much. Cathy asked me how I liked being a girl at work?

I told her my feet were killing me! I couldn't move in the tight skirt! I hated being ogled by the men in the office! And the bra straps were cutting into my shoulders!

She laughed and said that it served me right for trying to wish it onto her.

I explained the problem with the ladder, and with a worrying grin she said she had just the outfit that should do the trick.

We went upstairs and she got it out. I groaned... "I mean... Really?"

With a note of sarcasm in my voice, "Are you sure you don't you have anything more girlie?" She just gave me 'THE' look. I think I can safely say it passed the hypnotism test.

Dress-1.jpg

Standing there with my arms wrapped around me and feeling thoroughly embarrassed, Cathy just clapped her hands together with glee, giggled and kept saying how adorable I looked.

With a broad grin she said that she may have some lesbian tendencies because she was getting a bit turned on... and that she might ask the doctor to make it permanent.

I think she was joking but there was no denying she was particularly amorous tonight.

The next morning I wore the outfit and apparently Mary liked it too as I was assigned to work the front desk (again!). At least I found it was more suitable for climbing the ladder.

The morning passed quickly and when we stopped for lunch Linda asked how I liked working the front desk?"

"It is better today with this skirt, although an awful lot of people seem to want things from the top shelf?"

They laughed and explained that the guys didn't really need all those prints. They just ask for them so they can ogle their legs and peek up their skirts. That's why we all wear leggings or chinos when working the front desk.

I just sighed and without realising it I said, "Ugh, Men! How do you girls stand it?"

It's been a couple of weeks now and I have noticed Cathy is being more attentive to her own appearance too. Perhaps it's seeing me dressed up each day? She has always been a beautiful woman, but when she makes that little extra effort she is a stunner.

Cathy-1.jpg

Three months to the day Dr. Webber called Cathy. I was at work so she went to see him and explained the situation about the hypnosis, which he agreed to remove. But unknown to me she also asked for a slight modification, giving her the option of recalling the hypnosis. She chose "Frilly knickers for Ruth" to trigger it and "Jack come back" for release.

After work I went to See Dr. Webber and the hypnosis was removed (so I thought). I went home very happy that I could finally start dressing as a man again. I was delighted to get out of the dresses and all the lingerie and back into some comfortable clothes and shoes.

Things were mostly back to normal. Except that I noticed when I came to put on my guy clothes I had lost a lot of weight and I was still holding most of the shape created from wearing corsets. A little more worrying is that constantly wearing the gaff seems to have constrained things down below, and the poor little fella is really taking its time getting back to normal. It took quite a bit of effort to bring my voice back to it's normal range too.

After a couple of months, apart from continuing to loose weight and that 'other problem', I had mostly put my time as Ruth out of my mind. But I suppose I also started getting a little inattentive with Cathy, and not so conscientious with helping around the house as I had been. Then one Saturday I decided to go fishing with my mates instead of taking her to her mothers as promised.

While I was packing, Cathy came into the room and whispered something, and just turned around and went back downstairs. I couldn't quite make out what she said, but it sounded something like, "Don't forget Frilly Knickers for Ruth." But that makes no sense, so I must have misheard. I will ask her before I go.

Then I saw the time! What? How did it get so late! I zipped up the bag and dashed downstairs and was just about to leave. I called out, "Cathy, I am going now. Sorry, got to rush, I am running late."

Cathy came out and instead of a kiss goodbye, she just stood there and gave me a funny look. Tilting her head she said, "Are you sure you want to go fishing dressed like that?"

A bit irritated as I really wanted to get going, "And what's wrong with what I am wearing?

Without saying a word she just pointed and smirked.

Ruth-1.jpg

I looked down and gasped!

Then she told me that she could turn me back into Ruth any time she wanted and I had better call my friends and cancel the fishing trip. Unless I wanted to go dressed like that!

I was furious and said I was going back to Dr. Webber and get the hypnosis removed once and for all!

She said "Good luck. He is touring America and he didn't leave any contact details. Now, are we going to have a change of attitude?"

Feeling forlorn I said, "So how long are you going to keep me like this?"

"Just for the weekend if you are good, longer if you are not. Now go to the spare bedroom and change into a new outfit I bought for you. You've got some jobs to do."

I went into the bedroom and saw a sexy maid outfit laid out and brunette wig. It definitely met the hypnosis requirements. But what I also noticed was how easily I had slipped back into to the corset and how feminine a shape I now had. As I looked into the mirror it was hard for me to accept what I was seeing. It wasn't just me dressed up as Ruth, I stood there looking every inch a beautiful woman. What also surprised me was how excited I was feeling, I almost felt a little giddy.

Eventually I tore myself away from the mirror and went downstairs. Cathy said, "Come, let me have a look at you?"

Trying to enter into the spirit of the thing and hopefully appease Cathy a bit, I did a little curtsy, gave her a smile and said "Mais oui Madame."

Maid-1.jpg

Cathy gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "You look very pretty darling. Now I want you to start with some dusting, then wash the windows. The floors need cleaning too."

I spent the whole day working through her tasks and waiting upon her. The funny thing is that once I had calmed down I actually enjoyed myself.

At bedtime I put on a sexy new baby-doll Cathy had bought for me. There was just something about me in lingerie that drove Cathy wild, there certainly was no holding back the passion!

As we lay there I said, "Cathy, I did every thing you asked but can I please go back to being me tomorrow. My feet need some rest. I promise I will be good." She gave me a long sexy kiss and said," Jack come back." I got up and slid off the knickers to see if the hypnosis had gone. To my great relief everything was okay.

The next morning I made my way down to the kitchen to the sound of Cathy preparing breakfast. Stifling a yawn I said, "Good morning hun, what have we got for breakfast?"

Cathy looked at me, "Why have you dressed like that? I took the hypnosis off last night."

Dressing gown-1.jpg

Puzzled, I looked down to see what I was wearing. Suspiciously I asked, "Are you sure you didn't put the hypnosis back on again?"

Cathy started to look a little worried, "Honestly love, I really haven't."

After breakfast I went back up to the bedroom and changed into my own clothes. So the hypnosis was definitely off. But for the rest of the day I kept wondering, why did I dress as Ruth this morning? And perhaps more importantly, why didn't I notice?

Since Ruth came along we have been staying at home. So for tonight we had decided to treat ourselves to a romantic meal out. All my worries evaporated when I got home and was greeted by Cathy. She looked amazing! She must have spent hours getting herself ready.

As we drove there, I kept stealing glances of her. But when she stood on the stairs leading up to the restaurant, I just stared in absolute wonder! The stunning woman I am looking at is my wife! And she is waiting for me!

stairs-1.jpg

It was a truly wonderful evening, it was almost like we were newlyweds again. I couldn't take my eyes off her she was so beautiful.

The playful glint in her eyes, the way her hair shimmered in the candlelight, the way her dress hugged her every curve, the seductive hint of stocking tops, the way her heels held her feet and shaped her lovely long legs.... I was getting jealous!!

By the time we got home we were both thoroughly turned on. As we made our way upstairs Cathy had a coy look and asked, "Would you would put on a baby-doll and some stockings please? For me?"

Even as I said "For you my darling, anything." I knew I was smiling for me as much as for her. She was insatiable! But although neither of us said anything, we knew we had both crossed a line. This time it was by choice.

When I came down for breakfast and she saw what I was wearing, Cathy didn't say a word, but I did just catch a little smile play on her lips.

Nightdress-2.jpg

I had to change back into guy clothes for work, but it felt really weird. I spent all day going over in my mind last nights events, I couldn't concentrate at work. All the way home I was vacillating over whether to say anything to Cathy.

As I walked through the door I noticed a parcel. I opened it and found two gorgeous dance outfits, and tickets for a local dance competition tonight. There was no misunderstanding the message, Cathy wanted Ruth back, and she wanted to play!

With growing excitement I rushed upstairs and as quickly as I could, showered, shaved and primped myself back into Ruth so I could be ready to greet Cathy when she got home. I just had enough time to practice getting Ruth's voice back, when I heard her key in the door.

Taking a deep breath, I got to the top of the stairs just as the front door opened. I stood there with my hands on my hips, feet slightly apart and a sultry look in my eyes.

The surprise on Cathy's face was worth all the rushing around, and with an outstretched hand I curled my index finger and mouthed, "Come to me."

I couldn't help but grin as I saw Cathy drop her bag and coat onto the floor and almost ran up the stairs. Then I took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom where her matching outfit was laid out. Then she caught sight of the tickets and just beamed!

We Salsa'ed and Shimmied and Tangoed our heels off! And we managed to get to the semi-finals before we got knocked out.

Tango-1.jpg

We were both still buzzing by the time we got home. But I had decided that I hadn't finished with her yet. I sat her down with a glass of wine and I dashed upstairs and quickly showered. Then while Cathy had her shower I prepared the bedroom with scented candles and put on the sexiest lingerie I could find.

When Cathy came in (bringing the wine of course) I was ready for her. For a little while we sat there in complete silence, then I started caressing her..... her eyes were wide and I could feel her trembling.... We had never been intimate with me fully as Ruth before. It's hard to describe, but it was both liberating and intimate and sensual, all at the same time.

In the morning I awoke first. I wanted to make sure Ruth was ready and waiting for Cathy.

Lingerie-2.jpg

I think she must have had a similar thought herself. I heard the click of her heels and turned as she stood in the doorway, (WOW!)

Lingerie-1.jpg

But I managed to control myself, just smiled sweetly and said "Mornin' Gorgeous."

"Mornin' Gorgeous yourself" as Cathy wrapped herself around me and kissed me.

With a broad grin on my face, "Well, if that's the greeting I am going to get, I think I might scrub myself up a bit every morning."

Cathy looked at me and with a wicked glint in her eye, "Count on it babe."

Needless to say more kissing and canoodling ensued.

Eventually getting my breath back I said, "You surprised me with the parcel, but once I opened it I knew you wanted Ruth back. If I am honest, so did I, but I didn't have to courage to admit it."

Cathy nuzzled my neck and said "What parcel was that hun?"

"You know, the one you left for me to discover just inside the door, the one with the two dresses and the tickets in it?"

Cathy gave me a puzzled look "Sorry, that parcel was nothing to do with me. I thought this was all your idea to surprise me. Which you did beautifully I might add".

It was my turn to look puzzled "But I didn't buy anything, that's why I was so sure it came from you?"

We went and found the packaging to see if there were any clues where the dresses came from and who might have ordered it. But there was nothing, not even a delivery note.

Then I realised the time and thought it best to phone work and let them know I was running late. But as I tried to drop my voice back into the male range and I found I couldn't. In fact, the harder I tried, the more I sounded like a woman trying to impersonate a man, and badly at that!

I started to panic but thankfully Cathy kept a cooler head and said she would phone in and say I was ill. At least that way we would have the day to try and sort out what was going on.

Realising I was still in a dressing gown I thought I had better get myself dressed for the day.

As I was coming back down the stairs I must have caught a step with my heel and the next thing I know I am bouncing down the stairs on my bottom! Cathy heard the commotion and saw me as I was getting back on my feet.

Stairs-2.jpg

It was then I realised what I had put on!

Shaken by the fall, but also the shock of what I was wearing, I went straight back upstairs to get changed again. This time I would make sure it would be male clothes.

Cathy waited for ages for me to come back down. Eventually she came up to see what was taking me so long, and found me on the bed. Seeing me she said, "Honey, what's wrong?"

Bed-2.jpg

I looked up, "I'm scared Cath, I really am! I keep trying to change into guy clothes but I keep putting dresses on! I look in the mirror and I don't see myself anymore! What's happening to me?"

"It's ok, I am here now. I will stay with you as you get dressed".

"Thanks love. This is freaking me out so much, could you chose for me, I don't trust myself anymore."

Cathy picked out some jeans and a shirt. Feeling relieved to be back in normal clothes again we went downstairs.

We sat down but Cathy could see I was still feeling very unsettled and put her hand on mine. She was just about to say something when her eyes went wide. At the same instant I noticed that whatever was on my legs it definitely wasn't denim!

Sofa-1.jpg

We both gasped! "What just happened?"

We sat there in shock... "It seems we are both being affected now!"

"Cath... I've just had a thought, did you mean to get all slinkied up this morning?"

Wrinkling her eyebrows trying to remember (I love it when she does that) "No I didn't... what?.... really? I thought I just slipped on a bathrobe and came downstairs. Was I really all done up?"

"Ooooh, yeh... Trust me. You came into the kitchen looking hot to trot!"

Cathy looked at me and said... "I think I need a drink."

We sat talking for ages trying to understand what was happening and what we could do about it. But all we came up with was for us both to take a few days sick leave to give ourselves some time to think this through.

A few days later another package turned up. Cathy opened it and called out, "Ruth honey, you might want to come and see this."

We pulled out what was inside and in unison we said, "I am not wearing that!"

Again we looked for any signs of who sent it but found nothing. So we wrapped it all back up and I insisted we put it into the shed and lock it up. Considering our recent experiences I was feeling really unnerved and wanted it as far away from the house as possible.

Later that afternoon we were both feeling a bit cooped up being stuck in the house, so we decided to pop out and get some groceries. It was actually quite nice just to be out, even if it was only doing mundane household shopping.

We were just lazily wandering around the local street market when we heard a male voice holler "Oy-oi! givus a pose girls!"

As I looked up, we heard the click, click, click of a camera... and it was then we both realised we were wearing the outfits that were in the box!

Market-1.jpg

I was embarrassed... but Cathy was mortified!

We must have spent the entire afternoon like this and neither of us had noticed! As fast as our heels would let us, we got back to the car.

We were still both shaken when we got home and immediately got changed. Then a thought occurred to me. "We have assumed that someone else was sending us the parcels, could it be us doing it but we don't remember? I wonder if there is anything on our bank statements?"

We went through our joint account, personal accounts, credit cards... nothing. Then Cathy remembered an old savings account we had set up before we got married. Bingo! Dresses, wigs, everything! It was all there. And both of our cards had been used, so it's not just been me buying things.

It was then I noticed something strange. It looked like a standing order for a pharmaceutical company. There wasn't much to go on except the company name and what looked like an account number.

It didn't take us long to find the company website and the customer login page. But then we needed the password. I sat there for a moment and almost by themselves my fingers typed 'RaunchyRuthie' and we were in. (Cathy rolled her eyes, but I stared intently at the screen and said nothing.)

There was a repeating order for a list of chemicals and appropriate dosages. Then Cathy pointed to one, "That's a form of oestrogen." Another name caught her eye and a quick Google told us it was a testosterone suppressor. We stared at the screen in shock... we were looking at a list of gender changing hormones!

I checked the dates, and deliveries had started soon after we saw the stage show. Then it hit me. Dr. Webber knew I was listening at the door. No... wait a minute... more than that, I just had a flashback of going into the room with Cathy!

I slumped back, stunned. But Cathy kept clicking around and making notes. Eventually she put the laptop down and let out a sigh.

"Well, what we are looking at is a detailed list of hormones and medications to change someone from male to female. And not just the generic stuff either, whoever put this list together clearly knows their business and is way beyond what is generally available."

Taking a breath she continued, "With your body being saturated with this cocktail of chemicals and hormones, together with the influence of what we now know to be very sophisticated hypnosis, it's no wonder you adapted so fast to being female. And with me being controlled by hypnosis too, I was positively reinforcing the changes."

Feeling dejected I said, "It's all very well discovering this, but what can we actually do about it? We clearly can't stop this, as all that happens is the hypnosis just makes us do it without our knowledge."

Cathy looked thoughtful, and then I noticed a playful twinkle in her eye. "Ok, we can't stop it, we can't fight it, so let's enjoy the ride!"

Sofa-2.jpg

As if seeing the blindingly obvious for the first time, "You are absolutely right, we have already proved that fighting it doesn't work. But by going along with it, we just might be able to get a little control."

Then with a widening grin I said, "And if we get any comments we can just blame it on the hypnotism. (I gave a little giggle) This might actually be fun."

So that's what we did. Cathy contacted her work, they were very understanding and said they would do all they could to support her. And I contacted Mr. Evans and Mary, and it was agreed that until further notice I would transfer to Admin. I think Mr. Evans was actually relieved and Mary sounded delighted. I couldn't have asked for better.

And that set the pattern. We still don't have any control with the outfits we are ordering, and it seems that the hypnosis has delved deep into our subconscious for ideas. Apparently I am more a party girl and girly girl, and Cathy leans more towards power dressing and leather (who would have guessed?).

It's been over a year now and we have generally gained control over when and how we wear the outfits. The trick is to get into the character of the costume and just roll with it. Though sometimes we do still get caught by surprise, especially me. A bit like this morning in fact.

I was just going into work when I realised I was wearing one of Cathy's favourite outfits (my girl does like a bit of kink). It was the first time in ages I had actually made it to the office unaware and I knew it was too late to go home and get changed. So I just swallowed hard and stepped into work.

Work-1.jpg

Mary just burst out laughing. "Oh boy, Mr Evans is going to have a pink fit when he sees you today! He has asked for you to go and see him about your dress code."

"Personally, I thought you looked adorable in your 'Little Bo Peep' outfit, but one of the directors almost had a heart attack when he saw you, and apparently too many male members of staff are spending way too much time getting supplies."

I groaned inwardly, but I knew this was coming. As I made my way through the offices I heard a wave of chairs creaking behind me. At one time I would have cringed with embarrassment, but now... love it!

As I knocked on Mr. Evans door I took a breath and got myself into character. I entered and closed the door behind me. Then with slow calculating steps, never taking my eyes off him, I made my way around the side of his desk to where he sat. Standing there in these heels I towered above him. Then after slightly too long a pause... "I understand you wanted to see me?"

He sat there nervously fiddling with his hands and I could have sworn I saw a twitch in the corner of his eye. We "discussed" the matter for a little while and I was pleased that he came to see things from my point of view. As I left I couldn't help but let a little smile play on my lips as he apologised profusely for wasting my time and kept thanking me for coming up to see him.

Who would have though Mr. Evans had a thing for dominant women? Curiously, I never had a problem after that.

Unfortunately for Cathy, her company just hired a new Divisional Manager who seems to be taking great delight in shaking everybody up. His favourite phrase is "A new broom sweeps clean." Often accompanied by a cynical smirk, as if to say, "You can't touch me." He had been slowly working through the different departments, and next week was Cathy's turn.

Monday came and I knew Cathy was worried. The day seemed to drag by. I hadn't heard a peep from her all day, not even a text, which is unusual. So I was more than a little worried what state I might find her in once I got home. As I opened the front door I called out "Hi Cath, I'm home."

I heard a clipped voice answer, "Hi"

(Uh-oh, I know that voice, better tread carefully.)

More than a little surprised to see what she was wearing, I cautiously asked, "Have you been home long darling?"

"No"

(Oh, dear, really doesn't sound good.)

"So honey, umm... just had time to change then?"

"No, I just got in"

(Yipe! so she wore that to work?)

Chair-1.jpg

"So, uhh... how did it go at work today love?"

Shaking her head, "Sorry, hun. I was still in character." Then her face lit up and said with glee, "Wonderfully!"

Now bubbling with excitement, "I didn't know how to handle it today, so I took a leaf out of your book. Turns out our new divisional manager is a total wuss. His wife likes a bit of leather and rules the roost at home and as soon as he saw me he just rolled over! I told him to stop being a naughty boy and upsetting everybody, and he actually said "Yes Mistress."

"Then he insisted I talk to his wife on the phone!"

And with a broad grin, "Oh, we have an invite for dinner by the way."

It was a few weeks later that we had a knock at the front door. It was the police, accompanied by an investigator from Interpol.

The card Cathy had left at the theatre had lead them to us. It turns out that Dr. Webber, was actually Doktor Dolf Dracken. A scientist who ran a black opps division within the Stasi!

He had been developing a very sophisticated method of hypnotism to create the ultimate spy. He disappeared soon after the Berlin Wall came down, but it was only recently they discovered just how sophisticated and advanced his research had got.

He eventually resurfaced as Dr. Webber and has been touring as a stage hypnotist. But it was actually a cover for a massive recruitment drive, by programming people from his stage show to create the ultimate spy network.

The people he programmed were virtually untraceable. Even if identified they had no knowledge of what he had done to them. But when he activated them they could demonstrate knowledge and abilities they shouldn't have, and then have no memory of what they had done.

The officer from Interpol said "You really must have annoyed him to screw with you so much. But that also meant he made a mistake as he deviated from his usual plan of thoroughly covering his tracks. We have suspected for some time what he was doing but have not been able to prove it, until now.

The conversation went on for some time and we agreed to help any way we could. He offered to bring in a specialist to de-programme us. Though he explained that they couldn't fully undo the changes made to us, but they can give us back control.

After they had left, Cathy and I just sat there. "Who would have guessed that going to a variety show would end up getting us involved with a real live mad scientist, international espionage and becoming key witnesses for Interpol?

Over the next few weeks we worked with the specialist to de-programme us. She was really nice and has been a great help coming to terms with everything. During our last appointment she asked, "So have you thought about what you are going to do next?"

I squeezed Cathy's hand and said, "We have talked about it a lot. I could never go back to being Jack, I am Ruth now. The appointment has already been made at a gender reassignment clinic. Once I have recovered, we have decided to renew our vows and have a second honeymoon in the Seychelles".

End.jpg

And they did.

And they lived happily ever after.

(Hey, so what's wrong with a nice cliché ending every now and then? :-)

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Right up to the ending

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

It was a good story. I enjoyed it right up to the ending when you crossed my person line. I'd have liked a lot more if they had returned to the part time status, where he could call up Ruth at any give time and enjoy being a woman for a time.

But then, though I'm transgendered, I'm quite happy with my feminine spirit in my masculine body. (At my age I can look very much like women my age. Old age is a great equalizer for gender appearance.)

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

Re: Right up to the ending

Hi Patricia

Hope the ending didn't spoil your read too much. I pondered for some time how to finish the story, and I did actually come up with a number of scenarios. Including leaving it open ended to allow for a possible sequel to work with Interpol and take down the spy ring. But my head started to spin at the possible complexity of that story line and basically I chickened out.

Somehow though, the story itself seemed to lead to this conclusion, especially with the spin the pictures gave. You have to admit, Ruth became a bit too pretty to go back to being a man. Sounds like she was having a lot of fun being a girl too :-)

Thank you for taking the time to comment, and food for thought too.

Huggy.

I Think They Came Up With the Only Solution

littlerocksilver's picture

Under the circumstances, this was the only way, the path of least resistance. Yes, their minds had been screwed with, and could never be properly fixed. The only thing to do was to go forward.

Portia

Re: I Think They Came Up With the Only Solution

Hi Portia

Yes I agree. I don't really know how a story is going to end until I get there. The way this story unfolded, especially with the way the pictures turned out, this seemed to be the most likely conclusion.

Patricia does raise an interesting point though, a satisfactory conclusion to a story doesn't necessarily mean that the transformation has to be a permanent one. I prefer happy endings, but there are many ways to find happiness. I think perhaps I need to stretch my imagination a little more :-)

Huggy

wonderful bit of

fun.

Thanks so much

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Fun Read

BarbieLee's picture

It is hard if not impossible to put a fresh face on a story line that has been told ten thousand different ways. The author managed with a couple different twists. I have no idea where she could come up with photos that coincided with the storyline? It was a very nice eye appealing touch. The right visual aids always elevate a meeting or a story to the next level or several levels. The ones the author used were masterfully done.

I loved the acceptance theme through the whole telling of the tale. Little doggy resistance at first and then okay from spouse and co-workers. Then the author managed to add a little spice to the acceptance. IE, how does it feel to be looked at and treated like a woman?

Usually I hit a lot of speed bumps in reading stories someone in Jolly ol England has penned. Those writers act as if the English Language was theirs as they talk about the "boot" or "screen" in a car. Or the "tap" to wash their hands. This author must of been raised in the US where we "cleaned" up all them funny words and know how to write color instead of colour and all them other misspelled words.

Fun read, thanks

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Re; Fun Read

Hiya.

What a lovely review of my little tale, I just had to respond.

I still consider myself a newbie at this writing lark, with much to learn. Far more talented writers than I have written on this subject, but I do try to come up with my own little twists in the hope of making an enjoyable read. A key part of the style I am trying to develop is the integration of illustrations, and I am so pleased you appreciated the photos. Except, apart from a couple ... they are not actually photographs.

You are absolutely right, it is next to impossible to source photos that fit a story properly. So I have to start from a basic photo and get drawing (Photoshop). There are times I am sure I can see little wisps of smoke coming from my mouse! That you thought they were photos I take as a great complement, thank you. And that you felt they added to the fun of reading the story makes the all the effort worth while. :-)

I just had to smile at your comments about the shared language that divides our two countries. I have had many an enjoyable tussle discussing the relative merits of its use and misuse. But I may have to disappoint you. I am British, nay English through and through, with tea running through my veins. And have never actually managed to even visit your fair land. I will see if I can squeeze in a few olde English phrases into my next story, just for you ;-)

Thanks again.

Huggy.

Fun and more...

...few have coordinated the story with the picture so nicely. I enjoyed the story immensely and I liked how it kept going ^_^

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors