Fuller Breast Man - a SF Tale

Printer-friendly version

First Time Ever trying to post a story - Here goes nothing

In a galaxy far far away but not so long ago, a mighty planet circled a red sun. On this planet lived a race of supermen. Perfect physical specimens they were similar in appearance to the human beings of earth. There was however, one significant difference, the men of this planet had breasts. Not the puny insignificant breasts such as the men of earth had but full tantalizing voluptuous breasts.

The largest or fullest of these breast men was the ruling family. The current ruler, Russell, spouted 44 G breasts. His oldest 2 sons, Mansfield and Monroe were no slackers as well. Mansfield was a solid 42DD and Monroe scaled in at 40D. Only the youngest son, Wretched, couldn’t measure up to family standards with only a 38B figure.

Russell looked with pity at his youngest son. “Wretched”, he said, “You know the royal ceremony will take place in 4 weeks on your 18th birthday”.

“I know Dad”, Wretched replied, “I guess I’m not cut out to be emperor”.

The royal ceremony determined the crown prince and was held when the youngest son turned 18 years old. It was simple enough. The princes were all measured on their 18th birthday and after the youngest was measured, the prince with the biggest measurement on his 18th birthday was declared crown prince and would succeed the emperor on his death. Poor Wretched was so outclassed by his brothers, he wouldn’t have qualified to be dog catcher of the royal poodles let alone emperor.

“It’s no secret that I’d rather see you as the emperor as your brothers are a pair of boobs” opined Russell.

“Dad aren’t we all BOOBS, after all it means Bring On Our Breasts”

“ What I mean son is these BOOBS are boobs. Both of them would sink to the bottom of a 10,000 foot deep pool of mercury they’re so dense”.

“Oh I get it Dad, but what can I do, I’m not going to grow 6 cup sizes in 4 weeks”

“Well my boy, I’m detaching the Royal yacht and sending you to a planet in the Milky Way galaxy called Earth. They’re got a special herb called fennelgreek that has a remarkable effect on our species. One thing though, earthmen don’t have boobs so you’ll have to disguise yourself as a female to pass. And one last thing, be careful out there, watch out for the Sirians.”

“Oh to sun center with the Sirian cobwebs” declared Wretched. Or was that the Sirian Cobbers, Wretched was always misquoting or mis-speaking something.

“You’d better leave at once, I’ll have the royal makeup artist prepare your earth disguise. “

Needless to say when the Emperor talks people listened. Wretched was cleaned, hair washed and set, powdered, clothed in a female earth style and expertly made up before he boarded the royal yacht. The yacht was the fastest ship in the known galaxy capable of fully reaching ludicrous speed so before you know it, wretched was on Earth.

“Now your royal highness, remember Earth does not know of our existence and by Galaxy Code we aren’t allowed to reveal ourselves. We are landing in a field but will remain cloaked so the earthlings can’t see us. Here is some earthly currency. Go into one of their vitamin shops or health food stores, get your herb and bring it back. We will use an Aldonian concentrator to intensify the result so the full effect will take place overnight. And good luck”.

“Thank you Captain, I shant be long”

With this Wretched floated down to the ground and walked clear of the ship. His data pad indicated a nearby health food store and he walked towards it, his three inch heels clicking all the way. Finally reaching the store he sighed and entered the door.

“How can I help you miss?”, the clerk asked.

Money was exchanged, and Wretched received the priceless herb which would insure he’d be the next galactic ruler. Wretched walked back to the ship and signaled on his data pad. An invisible tractor beam brought him into the cargo hold where he was met by the yacht’s Captain.

“Is everything all right your highness?” asked that worthy.

“My feet are killing me. Here take the herb and put it in the concentrator and bring me the result when it’s all finished”.

In less than an hour, a crew member brought out a glass filled with a steaming green liquid. At last, thought Wretched, I will be the Fuller Breast Man. I’ll ditch my childhood name and choose Parton as my adult name. Wretched pinched his nose and quickly downed the brackish fluid. Shortly thereafter, he passed out on the floor.

Wretched came slowly to and realized something was wrong. His stomach was in agony. He ran to the royal privy and Wretched retched his guts out. Feeling somewhat better, he looked up at the mirror and gazed on it with increasing horror. Wretched did not increase his boob size, in fact quite the oppose occurred. Wretched’s chest was so flat you could probably launch F-14s from it.

“You highness what has happened?”

“it’s pretty obvious now especially to one of my now giant intellect”, Wretched
answered the astounded Captain. “You know I’ve always had a hard time remembering things and stuttering, haven’t you”

“Yes your highness, I have noted that in the past”.

“Well when I went into the store, I couldn’t quite remember the name of the herb I was supposed to take. I didn’t want to look stupid so I tried to remember it without referring to my data pad and you know as an old Earth intelligence agent used to say - I only missed by that much”

“What do you mean your highness?

“Well I was supposed to buy Fennelgreek but instead brought Fennelgeek. Instead of 48 G breasts, I have a 200 IQ and 2 little mosquito bites”

“You mean.. “

“Yeah I’m a real geek. Tell dad I’ll miss him but I’m not going back”

True enough Wretched stayed on Earth but changed his name to R to always remind him that details are important. The last anyone’s heard of him was that he came in second place in the online game Galactic warriors which he played for 14 hours a day and his comic collection was approaching 2000.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Story

I enjoyed that ending immensely. Thanks

Hugs,

Mark <3

Comedy

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

is so difficult to do well. This was fun. :)