Twenty Three - Part 3 - Takes One to know One

Printer-friendly version

Twenty Three - Part 3

Takes One to know One

“Why did we swap body fluids ?” asked Jackie
“Ah, the blood” replied Ayshee “ That is another step towards your completion”

“Happy birthday, by the way. It is a shame you had to work on your Birthday”

Ayshee explained, it was no accident that they met today. The “man” Jackie took to the station this morning, was a messenger for “One”, he was in fact she, a messenger from Two Three on another World, which has been completely reborn, and she planted the regen bots (pink spiders ) in Jackies cab.

Ayshee too had seen a “man”, probably the same one, who told her what she had to do to contact Jackie.

Ayshee said “You now have conciousness with ‘One”

Jackie learnt ‘One’ is part of all of all reborn like us, and we are all part of ‘One’.
Each one of your pink spiders (or Regen Bots) is like your DNA. It has all of your memories, your soul, your being, and they connect you with ‘One’. If you get hurt, they can repair you. They cannot hurt you, because they would also be hurting themselves.
‘One’, in a way is a collection of every reborn in the universe, and in order for ‘One; to be destroyed, the whole universe would need to be destroyed simultaneously, because we are symbiotic with ‘One’ and she with us. ‘One’ cannot harm us or she would be harming herself.

We regenerate every 23 years, by means of the anenomes. You reached your 69th. Birthday today, and to the very second of your original birth, two regenerations ago, you were reborn. I was 92 years old to the second, when you gave me your anemone, and now my body appears like a 23 year old, and from now on will hopefully regenerate after at least 23 Years.”

“Why at least 23 ?” asked Jackie “ I mean why not exactly 23 like you and I ?”

Ayshee explained “After 23 years, with your body appearing the same as when you were reborn, you will start to age at a normal human rate, until you die, should you choose that path.
“ We need a genetic male reborn female for rebirth. My ‘asparagus tip’ as you call it — Yes genetic females can read thoughts of genetic males, but not the other way round — so nothing has changed in that respect — (Yes even Muslims have a sense of humour).
Anyway, my Ovipositor, places my egg in the womb of the former male, and then she handles the 9 month gestation and birth. You are then reborn as a baby, and your regen bots pass from your old body into the new. The male then nurses and breastfeeds you for 24 hours, until you are completely regenerated, memories and all in a 23 year old body.

“ That will need a lot of breast milk, to grow from a baby to an adult in 24 hours ” said Jackie.

Ayshee continued “ The regen bots see to that, as they assimilate a lot of energy from ingesting the old body. The former males end up with breasts 3 cup sizes larger, but I doubt if they will complain about that. The breasts will then return to their original size after rebirth, on when the genetic male is needed again for an egg implant”

“So I am a former male” said Jackie.

Ayshee answered “ Yes but you are more, as you are Two and Three, you are Chosen. We exchanged blood, and you also gained some of my genetics. This can only happen to you as ‘The Chosen’, You have both. You can ovulate, gestate and lactate when you wish. You even put on your first bra today and grew into it — by the way that’s a one way street, they don’t get smaller again until rebirth, so you have those lovely puppies for another 23 years, but beware if you try on a larger bra.

The regen bots, have all your memories and genetic information so they can also act as a cloak, and hypnotist, so those who are not reborn, will see us in our old form, and even if they touch us will believe they are touching our old selves.

Genetic males who have been reborn, will not realise they have been reborn until you wish them to, but they will be under your command to regenerate others. Those you have regenerated, like me, will report to you and so on down the pyramid, from others like me. This information will pass through you to the ‘One’, otherwise tou would find it too much to handle, with a whole world to deal with, but of course you can alter this with people in your prescence, should you wish to reveal yourself to them in your new form.
Don’t worry about your Wife and Daughter. I will explain more soon. First I have something to show you, which I think you will enjoy. Come and lay on the bed”

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos