Carlie, Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Carlie has sissy predispositions, but overcomes difficulties with love, courage and increasing self-awareness. In this chapter, the storm hits.

Carlie

XV. The Game

When we got home, Eileen was still out. We showed my new clothes to my benefactor, who insisted that I model them. He made Cindi and me pina coladas while I changed in Cindi’s room. I came down the stairs very dramatically, and did a little runway show in the living room. He seemed to like me in my new dress as much as I liked wearing it. After we drank our pina coladas, Cindi was yawning and looking sleepy, Her dad told her he would entertain me if she wanted a nap. So she went up for a rest.

I was hungry. Sean suggested that I microwave us a package of pop corn. I nuked a package.

“Do you know anything about football?”

“A little. I used to keep my dad company when he watched it.”

“Well, I’m kind of alone here myself, so how about watching the game with me?” Watching sports was not my favorite thing, but he’d been very generous to me, and had even taken my side against his wife the night before. It would’ve been rude rude to refuse. He made room for me on the sofa and I put the pop corn on the coffee table in front of us. Apparently he’d been busy while I’d made the pop corn, because there was a fresh pina colada on the table in front of me.

“Oh, thanks.” I sipped it. “It’s delicious.”

“Most girls like them. I’m glad you do too.”

Things went nicely. We ate our pop corn and Sean explained various points I’d forgotten or never knew. It was very relaxed. As we munched, he got closer to me so he could reach the bowl easier. When the pop corn was done, he went to refill my drink. When he came back, he sat with his arm on the back of the sofa behind me. That made me a little nervous, but after 5 minutes or so, nothing more happened so I calmed down. I didn’t want to over react.

I was kind of light headed, but it was a pleasant feeling. Sean had his arm around me and had pulled me closer. I thought he’s being affectionate to me like a daughter. That was a good feeling. I missed my dad, and even though dad had never held me like that, an affectionate warmth ran through me. I leaned my head against his shoulder. He kissed me on the top of my head. “Hmm.”

Somehow I lost track of what was going on. A hand was in my halter top, massaging my breast. “You have lovely little tittles for a boy, Carlie.” It all felt good, but more like a dream than reality. My eyes were closed and I couldn’t think who owned the hand fondling me. Someone was kissing me. Cindi? Shar? Jason? Another hand was rubbing my panties. I lay back on the sofa feeling warm — ready to please whoever was making me feel this way.

I was being carried up stairs. My booties were off. My dress was unzipped and my panties pulled down. It was just happening and I was there — none of it was very alarming. Someone big and sweaty put me on my hands and knees, then was on top of me, pushing.

Suddenly the fire alarm went off. Not really, but it was like that. A piecing shrill shattered my dream. “Get off him you faggot!” I got a painful bruise as whoever was on me pushed against me to get up. A hard slap shook my brain and stung my cheek. “Get the hell out of my house, you freak!” Cindi stood dazed and blinking in the doorway. “You’ve been screwing this thing, haven’t you? You slut!” the voice shouted at her. “Get out! Get out! Get out, all of you! Vipers! Perverts! Freaks! Out! Out! OUT!” I grabbed my shoes, panties and dress and ran to Cindi’s room. She slammed and locked the door behind us.

She was dazed as me. Between the fuzz in our heads, and the pounding and screaming at the door neither of us could think. We fell back on the bed, struggling to stay aware.

Suddenly the pounding got much louder — too loud. It wasn’t pounding, it was shots. We pushed her vanity and bed against the door just as explosions shattered its lock. We ran to her bath and locked that door. I prayed. Cindi just said “me too.” We heard pushing and cursing. The furniture groaned, but held. It was quiet for a while. Then we heard sobbing ... sirens … and one more shot.

“Can you hear me? Wake up.” A woman was shaking me. I was in a bed in a white room. The lights were too bright. I closed my eyes.

“There was shooting. Someone was shooting. Who was shooting? We were hiding. ... Is Cindi okay?”

“There was no shooting honey. The girl with you is okay. We think you were both drugged — roofies for you maybe. Something to put your friend to sleep — some kind of sedative. The tests haven’t come back yet. Do you remember what happened?”

I told her as much as I could, but what happened and what I dreamed were all mixed up. She looked understanding, but not happy. When she left, Cindi came in — awake, but still groggy.

“Mother sort of apologized to me, but she kept calling you a ‘that thing’ and ‘it’. So, I didn’t accept it.” She started crying.

“I’m sorry about what happened. I thought dad liked other women, not trans people. If I’d known he was like he is, I wouldn’t have brought you home.”

“How did he know I was a boy? Your mother didn’t.”

“He told the cops he knew when he heard your name. He read the article about your dad blowing himself up and he remembered there was a son named Carl.”

“So, what’s going to happen?”

“Well, they locked him up, but he’ll probably be out on bail soon. Mother’s finally going to divorce him. I’m not going home again. I don’t even want to be a McCartney anymore. I’m going to change my name. I think Cynthia Robinson sounds nice.”

“I’m too young to get married, Dee.”

“I know, silly, but I still like the sound of Cynthia Robinson. It has a lovely ring to it — and it has the extra benefit of pissing off the bitch-witch. I thought for a while about Cynthia Thing, but I like Robinson better.” The nurse came in to shoo her off. She gave me a gentle kiss and left.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

IT Had to happen

Renee_Heart2's picture

Im sorry it did but... For Cyndy & everyone involved... best that could happen

Love Samantha Renee Heart

I understand

I understand as I had a feeling the father knew something and then he has both of them a drink after having Carlie model what they purchased. Then Cindi getting sleepy all of a sudden and the buzzed feeling well it was a sure thing that he was going to take advantage of the situation he designed but now to see what happens next very good story.

Randi

Carlie subjected to...

being vulnerable, it is a real possibility. It seems one might let their guard down, trusting those closer by. Like said, too bad but the problem was there and Cyndi Dad took the advantage. It could have been oneself. Glad she is now safe. Please let the scars inside heal.

Chills, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Poor Carlie.

I hope Cindi and Carlie can work their relationship out of this disaster. They seem to be perfect for each other.

Perhaps it is time to look in

Perhaps it is time to look in on them and see how they are doing.

Love, Andra