Patti's Princess (3 of 3)

Printer-friendly version
Sam, Cousin Patti and Sister Monika were very close growing up;
often enjoying playing dress up in girl's clothing when they were together.

This would have been normal if Sam were short for Samantha, but Samuel was his given name.

Patti had often said that Sam would be Patti’s Princess come her wedding day.

That time has come... today!

Patti's Princess
By Jessica C

Copyright © 2013 Jessica C
All Rights Reserved.

 


Image Credits: Divider licensed free for use in publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com ~Sephrena.


 
 
Chapter 3
 
When time came I take my regular purse and walk with Nika to dinner. Richard and Patti have a large table reserved for them, others and us. Nika whispers, “It will be hard for Dad and Mom to get angry with you when the wedding couple has us at their table.”

Patti comes over and compliments, “I like crocheted top Samantha? I see you have someone’s attention.” (Speaking of Matt) I receive a note from Cami, “If no guy is smart enough to take you tonight, I hope you won’t be offended if I ask you as Samantha back to my room?” Other than that dinner is uneventful with the exception that I as Samantha am part of the discussion in looking beautiful.

I follow Nika and Cami back to Nika’s room and we are talking about tonight as we sip a glass of wine. Inside I am excited but don’t plan to let anyone know. Cami finds my skirt and lays it out on the bed with a blue camisole next to it and a sheer printed blouse next to it.

“I’m already uncomfortable with how short the skirt is and if you think I am wearing that sheer top I guess I will be going as me SAM!”

Cami giggled, “O a big tough guy huh? You are as tough as butter; you have been looking forward to tonight since you got that skirt.” She’s right but I have my ego now on the line. I am not baulking.

“Sam,” Nika says nicely, “just try the outfit and if you don’t think it looks good we can change tops or you can go as yourself, how about that?” I agree and they immediately send me to the bathroom to change. Yes I am doing what they want, but I have saved face and this will allow me to use another top or just be Sam. I wouldn’t mind dancing with Cami and spending the night with her anyway.

“Samantha, after you get your skirt and bra on let us know so we can help with make-up and your hair.” The door opens a bit and someone hands a pair of pantyhose. I am glad about the pantyhose and wearing a pair of heels. It doesn’t take long to get dressed. I like the feel of the pantyhose going up my legs and how smooth my legs feel. I tuck myself and I’m using a thin pad to hide my boy parts. I can’t feel the bra holding my breasts, though I do enjoy the look. Finally I step into the small skirt and pull it up. I have no trouble getting it on right, hooking it in back and zipping it up. I am up on my toes looking this way and that in the mirror. It is short, giving me a naughty girl sensation which I like.

I open the door, “Cami and Nika, I am ready to do my makeup.” They have a chair waiting for me out in the room. “But I want to help and learn to do it better.”

“Come and sit we already have it set up and don’t want to move everything?” My cami and the sheer blouse are hanging on the mirror obstructing my view. I notice there is a beautiful makeup case unfolded on the table with brushes and makeup. Cami sees me staring, “Its lovely isn’t it?”

I try to act nonchalant but I lose it when Nika tells me, “It is yours, Cami’s Mom bought it for you. She said, she wants you to know she sees you as Samantha too.” My eyes water with tears. “That is why I tell you now. No crying after we do your eyes.” They use a concealer and then the foundation and then the base makeup. I am surprised when they use the lipstick next and wonder why my lips are tingling. “This is a plumper lipstick; it will give added volume to your lips for tonight.” I notice the lipstick and then the blush are a shade of peach.

Nika puts in a pair of earrings as Cami is doing my eyes. “Nice lashes Samantha.”

“…Thanks Cami.”

They finish with Cami applying lip-gloss and Sis putting on the three strand gold necklace I received from Patti and Richard as well as a bracelet and a lady’s watch. “Now stand up and we’ll have you put on your cami and blouse.”

I did so with little trouble and quickly look to see Nika finish brushing out my hair and bringing out the curls.

I already see myself in the mirror and I look pretty, as Nika pushes me closer. The peach blush and lip-gloss works well to bring out the peach in the sheer blouse. I realize I am looking very pretty now.

“So how do you like yourself in that outfit?”

“It is real pretty, but I think I will change the tops anyway.”

“You mean the outfit is pretty but doesn’t look good on you?” I know Nika’s disappointed.

“No, you are right it actually looks very pretty on me, especially the way you two did my makeup.”

“So that means you have to wear it,” Nika says. Cami is shaking her head in agreement. “You agreed if you try and it looks good that you will wear it.”

“I just meant I would try it.”

“That is not what you agreed to,” Cami loudly says, “I hope you aren’t going back on your word?” I look at Cami and then Nika and suspect I will be on my own if I change. Plus I really do like the outfit. The sheer blouse just helps to set things off as being extra nice but not at all sleazy.

“Well, I guess I can wear it and see if there are any negative comments.”

“You just can’t go by what some jealous girl might say.” Nika changes purses with me so that I have her pretty hand purse. I am impressed how they choose the right accessories to set the outfit and my appearance off so well.

“You can either stay here as your sister changes or come with me to my room.” The idea of seeing my sister change causes me to go with Cami. What I didn’t think of is Cami changing in front of me.

She is petite except where the curves come in; she is a very pretty woman. “I hope you are looking at me as one girl to another.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to look?”

“I’m not worried, but my desire for you is as I say, one woman to another.” Cami continues to get ready for the night as I am daydreaming about what she said. I am no less interested in her.

Cami says, I’m ready, but I notice she has no lipstick on as she steps toward me. “I thought you might be wondering how?” Before I could say “How what?” She has me in an embrace kissing me squarely on the lips while squeezing my buns and drawing me to her. I like the feeling and find myself kissing her back and hugging girl to girl. Cami steps back.

“I suspect you want to go to bed with Matt and I don’t blame you, but I would like to bed you as well sometime.”

“Thank you that is very nice and I too would like to be with you; I just realize it is as another girl.” Cami tells me to repair my makeup and she will check it. I clean off what is needed, and use the plumper and then the lip-gloss. Cami uses a tissue to touch up some make-up. She calls to tell others we are going downstairs.

Nika is with us as we head downstairs. I like the sound of three sets of heels walking, with one pair being mine. We go to some seats, where Nika pushes me down into a seat. She whispers, “Watch out how you sit young lady you don’t want to give the guys a free show.” I fall back keeping my legs together and holding the hem of my skirt as well as I can.

“That’s not funny!” but Cami and Nika are giggling and I soon do as well. A bar waitress comes over, “I am sorry but our cute waiter is late getting in.”

“That’s okay we rather enjoy just watching him and having you serve us anyway.” Cami speaks, I hope you don’t mind, but we will move around to give Samantha some experience sitting in her nice little skirt?” I smile out of embarrassment.

“We’ve seen shorter, you have nice taste in fashion and the body to pull it off. Don’t worry I’ll find you as you move around,” she says. With that we are up and moving to a high top table with stools. I need to scoot to the edge of our low seats and point my knees to the left side to sit and to keep any sense of modesty. The high stools are a different problem but I let Cami sit first so I had a model to follow. However simple she makes it look; I am neither use to the high heels or the short skirt.

Nika laughs, “Well that might get you a few dances from that but at least you won’t get pregnant.” Heather brings us our drink and stays a moment to talk. When she walks away Cami says, “I could really like her. …You did notice her subtle flirting didn’t you?”

Nika says, “But she is favoring you two; she must like smaller women.”

“Nika,” I say?

“Yes, I like women as well as men.”

It is another half hour before the band is ready and many are dancing. The Maid of Honor and another young woman join us before we start getting asked to dance. Josh a groomsman asks me to dance and I am glad it is a faster dance. He’s nice, but he’s loud and egotistical, one dance will be enough. Matt is now here but another guy asks for a dance first. He’s not with our wedding group but traveling and needs to unwind. The next song is slow and finds us cuddling. I feel good being with him.

Matt cuts in a little before the dance ends, hoping to send a message to Josh. When Josh steps back he says, “I hope we can dance again.” Not pleasing Matt I say, “I would like that.”

Matt is a bit huffy till I suggest, “Please don’t go macho on me, I want to be with you but I’m not a possession.” I felt Matt’s tension melt some. The next song is slow as well. My nose and eyes are near Matt’s neck, so I lean up and give a kiss on the side of his neck and then nibble on his earlobe. I am comfortable snuggling into him. When we go back to sit Matt offers me a seat as he pulls me onto his lap.

Patti and Richard are now here dancing and as they finish a dance they make their way to us. Richard asks first and I feel a bit awkward. “Samantha please relax, I know you love Patti and she you, but we want you as our best friend.” “I don’t know anyone like you and if it weren’t for Patti I might have remained biased but it is actually good to get to know you.” The dance is over all too soon but I want my dance with Patti.

“I am kind of sorry I outed you, but then I’m not.”

“I knew if I didn’t change into the dress you would understand. But you knew I was scared and needed the push. I am forever grateful for you being your special friend. You know I love you and being your cousin allows me to get close but not too close. I am glad we will continue to be special to each other.”

It is closing in on 11:00 p.m. and I am nursing a diet cola when Matt and I decide on one last dance. I’m getting hot and whichever way one looked at it I’m excited about being with Matt.
 

 
 
After the dance when we start for upstairs Patti and Richard are heading up as well and coming a back way are Heather and Cami. It’s funny as each couple is wishing the others an enjoyable evening.

Patti and Richard have a suite on the top floor, so I am surprised when Patti stops me and gives me a small girl’s bag with drawstrings for the handle. She whispers, “Please do not to open it until you get to the room.” Once in the room, I quickly look in to find a beautiful negligee. Patti had told me some can look pretty but are more candy for the guys eyes and uncomfortable for the woman to wear.

I am happy as I try it on in the bathroom to find it as tantalizing to wear as to enjoy when I look into the mirror. Something tells me inside to change my makeup and I like how hot I look for Matt. I turn down the bed, leaving the top sheet loose if we desire to use it.
Matt is hugging me from behind as I stand up and I can feel him poking my butt. A long ago dream comes rushing back; it was from high school years and I dreamed of a boy making love to me. While I should be repulsed I knew that I'd like it.

I turn to Matt give him a kiss and tell him I will be waiting in bed for him. He goes to get ready and I get in the bed waiting for him. I use some perfume and light two candles as Patti suggested setting the mood. I smile as Matt comes over to the bed. I rise on my knees to give him a kiss. One of his hands is near the small of my back and the other cupping by ass. I’m looking up, leaning my head back as his lips fall upon mine. He has silk boxer shorts on and he is aroused. I feel his manness but am in no hurry to go there, as I bring him down on the bed. I want to be loved as well as have sex.

It is nice to have his hands glide over my negligee tantalizing me, up and down my body. His hands have taken due time to slip underneath as my breathing is deepening. He caresses a mound above my penis, I swear I am feeling the sensation of a woman in love.

I know he wants me as I let him first slip off my panty and then the cami as he continues to nibble on my ears and moving down to my breast again and back up. With the guiding of his hand my legs spread and he uses a gel to lubricate me. He is crouching and pulling my hips toward him and then guides his hard cock to me. I have waited since morning; I whisper “I love you.”

“I love you and want you,” he says as he moves toward me, pushing head inside of me. “Oh,” I can feel him, yes he is stretching me but it’s what I want and it feels so good to feel him inside of me. He is either a very sensitive person or someone suggested he go easy. He’s coming deeper and deeper, I think he must be all the way inside but something encourages me to push my body up and to take him deeper inside me. I soon feel his body coming against my bottom.

“O Matt, you are so long and full,” I’m giggling lightly with pleasure and moans. He rests laying down on top of me and begins to pull back and then pushes in again. I anticipate him and we both move getting into a rhythm. He is hard and long but his cock has taken its time to fill out. I know he has stretched me, I am glad I have not torn. I am warm and moist. Yes, I too am aroused but my pleasure is coming from his movement and my body’s response. There is a joy and feeling growing in me as I feel him too getting more excited.

My legs find a way to wrap around him and I know he loves the sensation of my legs around him. I know his excitement is growing and he is closer to climaxing but neither of us is in a hurry. It is like the flow of a good romance story. He is moving faster and a bit harder, as my heart is beating faster and taking in the joy and excitement. He is coming back into me when he explodes within me and I feel the hot cream gushing with each throb of his bursting inside of me. I know I am moaning aloud, but the joy hushes any sound. As I draw his excited body next to me I can feel him shake, I am working with him to help his pleasure last as long as possible. It feels like it is lasting a lifetime, and as I feel him relax in my arms but my legs and arms pull him in as to squeeze out the remaining pleasure and it is there.

I relax as he pulls out and now lies on my body. He is kissing me and whispering his joy to me. I know he is messy on top of me but it is part of the joy of this moment. Some memories come from last night, but tonight is what I want to enjoy and remember now.

I’m glad he rolls off to the side for awhile but I’m happier now that he wants me again. This time Matt is concentrating on my pleasure as well as his own and my body is responding. He kisses and runs his hands over the inside of my thigh high up. I am surprised as he even takes my aroused penis into his mouth and I become very aroused. Then he rises, positions himself and begins to penetrate me again. My arousal and heightened excitement continue. I am seeking to kiss his chest and see that even his nipples are aroused and he is feeding off of my pleasure as well.

I can feel Matt inside and the waves of pleasure he is bringing. There is a new feeling that is growing and like a mounting wave it begins to overtake me. There’s fragrance not an odor and it is engulfing me. Matt knows he is driving me wild and will not relent.

“O, ooh, umm, yes, yes, O thank you,” I am having what can only be an orgasm. I pull Matt into a kiss and roll him over thankful it is a king-size bed. I want to stuff his face down into my vagina and then I remember Samantha is really Sam. I pause but will not let the joy slip away. The wave engulfs me not as a crash or even and explosion, instead my body is in a pool of warmth that arouses and keeps my life engulfed in a rainbow of colors and fragrance. Time is still and lasts long though I cannot track time.

Once while we kiss I become aware again of the room and the present. I want Matt but this time I want to be between his legs taking in his cock. I take his hand and take him to shower with me. I get the shower nice and warm and push Matt in and ask him to clean himself thoroughly. I enter and begin to do the same. Once I have cleaned myself twice thoroughly, I go to my knees to clean Matt more thoroughly. A slight smell said more was needed. I am glad Matt gets aroused and I won’t mind if he shoots prematurely.

I have his manhood all lathered, with just a little poking through which I kiss. I reach behind to wash his butt with no thought but to have him clean. Matt turns and bends down just a little and I understand he wants me to make out by me going into him.

I am able to get him ready and I do him there in the shower. I’m not turned on by it but I am able to perform to please him. We made out that way twice before we finish getting clean and get back to bed. I find am turned on by having him orally.

It is like staring down this big juicy head, wondering first if I can do it, licking and then swallowing his head. I intend to just take into my mouth but then decide to try and swallow as much as I can. Between choking and knowing how big he is I know I won’t be able to do much if any. I expect I'll gag but I hear Matt moan and feel his hands wanting to hold my head to stop from coming off of him. Yet he won’t force me and says it is okay not to do more. I use my nose to catch my breath and decide to breath more through my nose as I try to take him deeper into my throat. I’m afraid I will choke but breathing gently through my nose I have his head into my throat and I’m swallowing him until my head bumps into his body.

I am now moving along his shaft arousing him more and more. I too am getting excited as he is getting ready to explode. There is a trickle of his cum and then an explosion followed by others. I am seeking to swallow what is in my throat as I back off and allow his semen to fill my throat and mouth. It is a bit salty as I’ve heard two girls say. I am not sure how describe the taste. It is strange, I can’t say I like the taste but I do enjoy it. It is like cleaning off the chicken leg bone except it is the size of a turkey leg, ha.

We have lost track of time but we make out twice more with him entering me. It is interesting I want to be facing him and wrp my legs around him. However the times I went into him he wanted me to do it from behind. He definitely saw me then as another man going into him.

When we finished having sex Matt fell asleep and I got up and took a shower.
 

 
 
I even got dressed and went down to the lobby to see if anyone was there. It was 4:30 a.m. and Patti and Robert just came down to leave on their honeymoon. First leg of their honeymoon was to the Caribbean chosen by Robert, the second leg was an isle off of Greece.

Patti sees me and comes over to say good-bye and to see how my evening went. She is happy I had the experience I wanted. I thought she would be upset when I ask about my old girlfriend Carol. “Patti, you said something about Carol knowing about me and being okay with whom I am?” She reaches into her purse and takes out a card.

“Carol said I can only give this to you if you asked about her.” It was a card with her new address and phone number. When we parted she said she didn’t want to be just another friend. “Samantha, I believe you are a woman, but whom you are attracted to is not so easily determined. Just take your time and be open.” With that we kiss and hug good-bye. Robert too wishes me well.
 

 
 

The End

 

Thanks, and please leave a comment if you like the story. ~Jessica

 

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very...anticlimactic

I don't know, I guess I was hoping for too much in too little time, I mean this did all happen in only 2 days. I would like to see more of Sam and I hope you're thinking of a sequel to this but if not I understand.

SAMantha's story might continue...

But she would need to grow beyond Patti's Princess. Samantha will continue to be part of her life. Would she fully transition or not? Would Samuel and Samantha share the same body? Is it possible that Sam's former love Carol have a place in their relationship for Samantha, if so...?

I think your comment is very appropriate, thank you.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

exactly my thoughts. There

exactly my thoughts. There is so much that can be done with this as a base so I certainly hope you intend to continue. I did enjoy this very much :)

I don't know Jess....

I'm thinking Samantha (after last night) might be around for a while. If she in fact did experience an orgasm in a feminine way while with Matt, the idea of going back to being Sam may be difficult. Matt doesn't seem to mind that Samantha's a woman with a little something extra. Jess this is ok as a solo, but might be interesting to see how Sam/Samantha's life continues from here. Good job girl on this one! (Hugs) Taarpa

I don't know Jess....

... You do too ^_^. I think you are seeing correctly. As a story of a first experience as a TG girl, I see the story on its own. But as Samantha's Story you are right her life continues. I have not developed or written that story, at least not yet...

Thanks Taarpa

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Matt

robin48's picture

takes her so lovingly. Really wish same for me.