Body Make-Over Fashion Star

Printer-friendly version

Body Make-Over Fashion Star

By: Desiree

More of a Fun story that is Jasmine approved.

Tia was interrupted by Zak wailing as he made the connection with the wrong value in the formula, “OH NO I CAN'T BE CHANGED BACK, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN.Zak crumbled gracefully to the floor.

Tia did a quick scan, “The pico-circuits are still active and resonating. Something is different with you from all the other female subjects.

Tia and Sue were able to get Zak back on the exam table. “If that's true, what are you going to do about ID for Zak, Tia?”

After moving the blanket scanner over Zak, “Now try to rest while the scanner does a full core scan.”

Sue checked to make sure the connections were all snug, “Well the scanner is ready. I am going to say this again, You need to think about ID for her.”
Always the pragmatist she pulled Tia out to her desk.

During the walk, Tia thought out loud about it as the scanner hummed, “I may have to use a Male body suit, as repulsive as that seems to me. To have to go through all those classes again, would suck. But being a guy might be a perk, some of the things I put up with to get too this point were even more repulsive.”

Sue remarked, “That's what makes me happy about working for you boss, not having to play silly games. So I suppose you're going to adjust the theta values on the suits before any more are used.”

Tia replied, “Yes, Especially those that are going to try the opposite sex on. Go tell Mark that the testing is going to be delayed for a week, tell him to reschedule everyone, and you need to do the same. Especially Gina, she is going to be so upset that Zak got her fashion sense. I'm going to check the scans so far and take another look at the formula.”

As Tia finished the last cellular scan Zak roused, “Can we go shopping so I can find something cute? and Sis, you might want to sit for this.” It appeared the sedative and the pico-circuits were helping Zak cope. “Sis I am stuck like this for at least nine
months as I'll be changing everyday with the babies I have.” Even with the calming from the pico-circuits and sedative Zak lost consciousness.

Tia was nearly shocked to sleep as well. Having come to the same conclusion from the scans, “My God, if we switch identities, my reputation becomes one of an unwed mother with no knowledge of the father. Can Zak deal with that as well as the pregnancy, also we could lose the funding and our ability to work on getting Zak back to being male. Well we would have plenty of time to raise the children. As Zak I would be at least four years away from being able to take up the research again as no one would trust a second year student to handle it while the creator is on Maternity leave.

Sue calls out, “Tia I have an Idea for you. Tia comes out of her thoughts and runs out to Sue's desk.

As Tia Skids to a stop beside her desk, Sue points, “Look at the feed from the security cameras.” The screen showed all six cameras, two of which were different angles of Sue's desk.

Tia quickly knew what Sue had come up with, “Access the recorded video from the security cameras in the changing room. My password is Par50l! and the override code is W00T1a.” Tia had made it a requirement that the Security Cameras be double password protected as well as require two override codes. Sue's and Mark's codes were further restricted by their gender.

Once access was granted they ran the recorded footage back till they saw Zak's change, then slowly reversed to just after he got the zipper half way up. Tia smiled, “There we go, proof of Identity for Zak. Copy that but make no changes to it, we will blur out the nudity after we have an Administrative official look at it and they can attest that the video has not been tampered with then before anyone else see's it, we blur the breasts and vagina, add the Chancellors and IT department Validation and affidavits that the video has not been tampered with.”

Sue called the IT department, while Tia called the woman's Chancellor. Chancellor Dinwittie brought her PA Vivienne a commissioned Notary, with her, followed by Monique LaPointe Assistant head of IT Security.

As the Chancellor, Vi, and Monique watch the copy of the video, Sue started the sign in procedures. Chancellor Dinwittie gasps, “He changed into you, so you used to be male.” As the video finishes, Zak walks in.

Seeing Monique, he says, “Pointy, Zak isn't going to make his shift tomorrow, But Zzia should be able to make it. Double X, I, A, Woo, get it, that sounds so cool.”

As she turns Monique notices the girl from the video, “Zak stop calling me Pointy,..." she realizes Zak's the one that changed, carefully says "So Xxia will be on time tomorrow, or at least call me if your tests are not complete.”

Xxia was thinking about when she could try to find time to get some shopping in before her shift. “Well we could get together for some shopping just before, what do you think Monique? Why does shopping seem so important now, true I have nothing to wear. ARRRGH, right well see you at the mall about eleven.” Xxia threw up her hands, noticed her nails looked horrendous, “Oh my god” her voice inflection very VG(Valley Girl) “Has anyone got a file and some polish, and a lipstick they haven't used please.” Xxia shuddered, and stalked back to the exam table.

The four women watched her leave wondering if she was going to survive. Tia asked, “Chancellor can I send my assistant in to watch her. I believe Sue and I have everything we need to do completed, just need to have yours, and Monique's affidavits made and Notarized.”

Digging through her purse Chancellor Dinwittie agreed, “By all means,” She handed a brand new make-up kit to Sue, “I bought this for my granddaughter, but I think it may be of more use given to Zsia.”

Taking the Kit, Sue went after Xxia, “Thank you Chancellor, and I'll do my best to keep your sister happy Dr. Woo.”

In the exam room Sue found Xxia on the bed weeping, sitting next to her Sue pulled the girl into a hug. “Shh, we're here for you Zzia, and your sister will make sure your are treated right. After all the Doctor has always loved her younger sibling.” Sue didn't know how she said that so smoothly, wanted to say sister, thought brother, and sibling came out, her psychology courses must be of some use. “Chancellor Dinwittie even had a gift for you.”

Xxia brightened up and looked at the kit that Sue offered her, the new mother to be opened it and was so joyous. Soon she had her nails shaped and was painting them with nearly professional touch. “Have you seen the new fall clothes that just came in,” Zak had been to the mall the day before and had seen all the new fashions in the displays. But if Zak had been asked about them he might have been able to say they weren't to bad.

But Xxia's take on them was totally different, her mind was able to pull up every little detail. “Saw the cutest dress at '21 Forever', and they had the perfect shoes for it at BCBG's, oh and I saw the cutest purse there that I just have to get...” Xxia the fasionista was in charge, and Sue barely had a chance to put in a word at all. Soon Xxia was made up and she had Sue drag out her make-up and was doing a Makeover on her Sister's assistant.

Tia walked into the exam room with the Chancellor, and Monique, behind her. The PA having gone back to file the paperwork and have a new College ID made for Xxia. The trio was shocked as they watched Xxia finish the makeover of Sue, as Xxia chatted away about a new Hairdo. Xxia had an
elegant triple braid that fell down the left side of her body to her waist which was amazing.

Tia suggested, “How about we go get some dinner?; we can go to the 'Pei Wei Asian Diner'.” Trying to rescue Sue from the emerging fashion storm.

Xxia smiles, “Oh that sounds wonderful could we stop at Fashion Island?; they have the cutest Finite high-heel sandal at BCBG, and the perfect dress for them as well, please?”

Chancellor Dinwittie offered, “I'd be happy to take you all to dinner, Mostly to show my appreciation to Dr. Woo, for keeping this accident from becoming a tragedy, think I shall institute your security standards across the campus.”

At BCBG Xxia may have been hungry, but it did not stop her from trying on ten pairs of shoes, and a dozen different outfits. Not that Misty Dinwittie, Sue, Monique, or Tia were not trying on everything Xxia picked for them. The fashionista Xxia was finally sated, she had her perfect outfit for the day and found her friends wonderful outfit updates as well.

As Xxia stood in front of the mirror admiring her new outfit, Zak came out for a moment, “Wow she looks really hot, Oh that's me, damn why do I love this so much.” Zak wanted to cry, but was afraid of ruining her make-up. Sigh.

Tia had been close enough to hear her brother/sister, she stood next to her twin. Putting one arm around her waist, “Zak, Zzia, I love you and will do everything I can to find the formula to change you back. Of course till your pico-circuits stop resonating I can not make any changes.”

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I haz a questun.. -- snicker --..

WHY is Xxia pregnant?

Is his, now her, older sister pregnant and somehow that was coded into the pico suit?

Why are her *pico circuits* still *resonating*? Is this significant beyond it making it impossible to change her back into man for now?

Is she still changing? Gaining further enhancements over her older near twin sister? That the circuits are still active, does that mean somehow Xxia is interfacing with them? Is she altering their programming *on the fly*? If so when if ever will she stop changing, evolving, enhancing?

Gods! What if her fashionesta senses clash with her physical reality? IE Xxia sees *the perfect* dress, business suit, bikini or such but it is not available in color, size and so on that suits her body, coloration, ethnicity?

Will she suddenly change into a body that does fit the outfit? Heck if these pico circuits can change a man into a woman in seconds what's impossible about a change of ethnicity, her figure, height, hair color and length and so on?

And what of the jerks who were chacing him?

And can the girly, fashionesta compulsions be toned down? Even if she and sis figure out how to restore her to male hood will she want to or even be capable of it after this pico brainwashing?

And for that matter why would sis design a female body t with these fashion/girly skills built into it? Why not the simple best that you can be enhancements?

Does the older sis feel she is not womanly enough and wished to be more so? I see she is quietly jealous that her new younger sister has a significantly curvier figure.

I also noticed she gave serious thought to temporarily becoming her brother using a pico suit until she remembered the security cameras. She sounded a little bitter about how she was treated as a woman trying to become a top level researcher.

At least they proved to the university who Xxia used to be.

Will Xxia ever find love? Can she find peace with the compulsions the suit is forcing on her? Will she and the suit become one ? Will she be at the mercy of the suit or will she learn to control it? Find piece with it's *enhancements* to her?

A few typos, probably the result of a spellchecker program but with little touch up this has promise.

A deliberately over the top but funny sci-fi.

Thanks for posting. I like it alot.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Silly me forgot to cover the reason for the

Pregnancy, probably also the resonating problem I will have to be covered over dinner.

The bullies were to reappear later.

The Fashion sense is really being pushed at the moment it will progam her then be more of a background

Big sis is happy with herself, though now she is thinking about a suit herself, just not the time, as taking care of Xxia is more important.

Thank you so very much for your questions comments and editorial help. Have made hopefully most of the problems you noticed have been fixed. Have also toned down the font color so it is a little more Eye friendly

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

what is the

deal of the pregnancy though. that seems to come out of the blue.
hope jaz let you continue this at some point.
thanks for sharing it

Xxia, Zzia, Zsia........

Ok sweetie, not to be critical, but what's Zak's new name going to be? Oh and please tell me Zak didn't make herself pregnant also by being a male using a female suit. Desi, you always seem to come up with some really crazy plot twists and this one's no exception! Nice work, keep'em comin' hon. (Hugs) Taarpa

Ah yes the problem of

The Name it is spelled Xxia, but Pronounced Z(trilled)-ia, so Zzia, I am thinking now I should just have done that the first few times, or when there is someone new trying to pronounce it so shall only use the Proper spelling of the name throughout from now on sorry for the confusion.

As to the being pregnant hmm what a delicious Idea is it new or is it something planned hmm Oh Planned Parenthood(Sorry such a poor pun, why because I had to work so hard to get there)

Thank you so very much for your comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree