The Bronze Maiden Chapter 2 Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden


Chapter 2 Part 3


Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.


By:Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

Miss Sato was first up a delicate stair case to the large open space filled with an indoor garden, Cherry trees, pond with wooden bridges over to an island moss covered rocks and azaleas. A waterfall on the west wall cutting through a hill with more cherry trees. On the other side of the pond Combat suited personnel were swarming down the stairs, and moving towards them. The Ladies moved with deadly grace and caution. Miss Soto in red lace corset dress and Hanna in a white lace corset dress with blue edging wearing matching flats. Clare was in navy peep toed stilettos and her blue corset dress.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sun Corporation 2 hours earlier: Madame Nimfylla Hafyaan was watching the feed from the Tylos compound, the Device being tested was amazing, she listened as the New CEO went over the strategy of the Mission being undertaken. Nimfylla was one of the few left over from the hostile take over. She had been Chief Operations officer of the Comm center, now she was just Operations Liaison. Madame Hafyaan was mostly happy she was still alive.

Addressing squad leaders and Watch officers Sukebe Desgraçado, “Operation Sunstrike, is two hours and thirty minutes away. Are both strike teams on station.” He had been able to depose the last CEO and complete the hostile takeover, the two businesses now under his control.

Colonel Termani replied, “Strike team one is assembled and ready to board transports sir.” He led the part of the Sun Corp security force that had been bribed to take down the previous CEO

Ex-KGB now head of security for Desgraçado. Major Kalmarity added, “Strike team Two is standing by for departure.” Her team had a twenty minute longer trip to their insertion point.

In such a tense situation the one thing no one wanted suddenly occurred. Keeping calm Madame Hafyaan reported, “The laser fired early, and the Device has malfunctioned. It is gone like it vaporized as well as the boy. Trying to get the video back..., We've lost our feed now as well. There was at least one casualty and the destruction of the device Monsieur Desgraçado.”

Screaming Desgraçado raged, “Dr Blyadischa, you said that it would only disable the device not destroy it. Get the strike teams out of here now we have lost our element of surprise.”

A giggling Dr Stripacha Blyadischa, strutted across the space in her swim suit with her sash from the evil genius beauty pageant. Doctor Blyadischa had been first runner up as her talent portion experiment had been cute rather than evil (It put pink bows on what the ray was pointed at.) “You never listen to me, I said it would disable it, but if it was in use there was a plausibility of total destruction." tapping her red Manolo petulantly she continues, "Not my fault the timer you used for the Laser firing was defective.” The Evil Diva was not worried as she knew who was really in control. She gave Sukebe a hip bump and moved over to the console.

The Control room below was a chaotic mess as the Team commanders and their staffs dashed for the elevators to the transports. Technicians were working on re-establishing contact with their spy camera network.

Madame Nimfylla reported, “I have the last bit of video we received after the destruction of the Transport Device.” She felt this might help her get a little more of her status back.

Desgraçado, “Put it on the main screen.” They saw a human shaped blob appear on the ground about twenty feet from the camera. Then most of the Tylos team rushed the blob. “From who I see missing, the casualty is most likely Thirteen,” He tutted, not sounding sad at all, “a very tragic end.” They saw the three women pick the boy up and place him on the medical platform, then as the blob was rolled past the camera it stopped transmitting.

Desgraçado loudly called out, “What are the Eta's of the Infiltration teams? Have them get their arrival times synced.”

Madame Nimfylla reported, “Team one is one hour ten minutes away and team two is one hour twenty minutes away.”

Desgraçado growled, “Contact agent R to see if he can get us at least audio, and we need more info on the project, Especially the processor of the device.” He smiled inwardly yes even Tylos has disgruntled employees, looking to make a buck or get even for something they felt they were passed over for.

Scrambling between two stations, Madame Nimfylla reported, “No replies on all frequencies, Comm vans have been sent to see if more power might get a signal through. All our agents within a mile of the Tylos compound have gone silent. We are having cascading failures, radiating out from the compound. Though no other electrical systems have been effected.”

Desgraçado cursed, “Damn it Stripacha, how come you did not see this possibility? That it would create a communications black hole.” Sukebe was starting to have second thoughts about having hired the runner up, but the money the winner wanted was ten times more than he was paying Stripacha, plus the bedroom benefits were very nice.

Doctor Blyadischa spun and slapped him, “I am not going to stay and take this abuse, I gave my predictions and suggestions. You just didn't bother reading them, I'm out of here.” Blyadischa stormed off the floor.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Once Doctor Blyadischa was back in her lab she contacted her sister, “Andi, they have someone in the compound, an Agent R. They also had someone check my targeting coordinates, it was supposed to miss. I am so sorry about...

Mink hushed her sister, “Shh, Pasha, we knew it was a possibility, Thirteen is going to survive, it's just a small set back. Have you been able to stall on the Matrix blueprints they stole.”

Stripacha, smiled, so happy to hear her sisters nickname for her. “That has been easy as they are now incomplete, the legend page is missing.” Pasha was so happy she had been able to destroy that before anyone noticed. Her reverie is broken as she hears the lab door open, she turns to see her lover walk in. “Annie I have to go think I am in for some make up sex. “ giggling and disconnecting her phone.

Desgraçado slides over to Doctor Blyadischa, “So my Slutty whore was commiserating with her sister.” Sukebe was one of the few that seemed to see the meanings of her name, though her ex-husband had not been Russian. It was just bad luck she supposed, that the Irish Gaelic meaning of her given name was slut.

Doctor Blyadischa pouted, “I worked so hard for my Heartless Bastard,” a loose translation of his names. “and then you don't even read them, or pretend you are happy that I am still wearing my Swimsuit from the pageant.”

Desgraçado, smiles, and slides her Lab coat off her shoulders, “Well I took a look at your report and you were right. If I had read it I would not have hurt my Slut's feelings.”

Stripacha grimaced, about his pet name, but was happy about the sex that was coming, her Nymph-like sex drive had ended her first marriage. The devices she wanted to use for her talent portion of the pageant would have been better. If she had just been using one of her, ahem, special devices during the pageant. Maybe she might have been able to keep her attention on the device she was making rather than her sexual need drive her to distraction. She was sure she could have done better in it. As it was, her sexual drive instead drove her to distraction. If she would have won she'd been able to price herself out of Desgraçado's range. The sex was really good, but she would rather work with her sister, though in a way, she was.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Madame Nimfylla Hafyaan used the emergency comm link set up to contact her hidden spies, “R and T report.” Maybe she could get some info out of them.

Agent T responded first, “Your saboteur has not come down from his task, Miss Sato asked for the Security Officer to meet in her office. I have orders to send the Tylos Team up soon as they arrive.

Madame Hafyaan orders, “When the Tylos team arrives harass them as much as you can. They will probably try and be covert.”

Agent T whispers, “Looking forward to that. T signing off.”

Nimfylla calls, “Agent R, respond.” She is starting to feel this contact was a double agent as they info received was like it was out of a press release, but she was sure the plans for the Living Matrix had been complete when they received them. Of course she would never no that they were until Doctor Blyadischa went over them.

Agent R's channel gives a burst of static, “Nimf this is R, they just reset the jammer, and restored normal communications. It took awhile to get free, the Med team is working on Thirteen and Clark 12 is shutting everyone out. When is the attack, I thought it was supposed to happen after the destruction of the trans-mat. You'll miss your window soon.”

The comm set went quiet, then a surge of white noise. Madame Hafyaan went white with fear, “Damn now I have to report to Desgraçado, while he was busy with that slut Doctor Stripacha Blyadischa.”

The tech looked at Nimfylla, “Um...”

Nimfylla gave the tech a sharp look,”Not a word, or I’ll send you in with the info. Print a copy of the transcripts.” She walked out of the Ops Center with the transcripts in a folder.

Pounding on the lab door Madame Hafyaan, not wanting to interrupt. She stood by the door hoping for a response but all she could hear was the grunting and moaning of the physical exertions of the couple.

She was getting worked up from the noises emanating from the lab, even the crash of glass was turning her on knowing what was happening. Then she heard the Big duet crescendo scream, she counted to ten then knocked on the Door again.

Madame Hafyaan just opened the door after a three count, keeping her eyes down “Sir, we were successful in getting reports from Agents R and T, I have a copy of the transcripts from the communications.”

Taking the proffered folder, her boss read through the transcripts. “Very good, excellent orders to Agent T, just one more thing,” Sukebe, escorted her back to the hallway, in a low harsh tone he conveyed, 'Never again refer to Doctor Stripacha Blyadischa, that way again.” The door closed firmly, Madame Hafyaan had been dismissed.

Alone in he hallway Nimfylla kept her anger in check, but had a special punishment for the tech when she got back to the Ops Center. To the door she sarcastically remarked, “Yes Sir, anything else sir?”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ready Hanna, Miss Sato, well lets go GirlsClare was humming “Ballroom Blitz” as she and Hanna fired their gigahertz shockers, regrettably at the same target area. The room was filled by music, 'Well, it'sbeen getting so hard Livin' with the things you do to me' Six of the invaders collapsed, four others stumbled it slowed the advanced of the others still up the stairs. The Invaders were unsure what was going on, as the music was coming over their comms as well. Clare and Hanna shared a look with Miss Sato, then the Trio advanced on their opponents. 'My dreams are getting so strange I'd like to tell you everything I see'

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

you keep adding

levels of complication. well its looks like action time next chapter.
good chapter, thanks

Hmmm Think I should

not have used so much from chapter three.

Thanks for the Comment. Felt it was time to introduce some of the opposition.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

'My dreams are getting so strange I'd like to........

Tell you everything I see'. Do tell do tell! Strange for who? Not for you of coarse!(LOL). Angel's to the rescue! So an Evil corporate empire had it's sites on stealing the trans-mat device and blew it up instead? DUH! Here's your sign! (we're stupid!) Tell us your dreams girl and get back to typing! Big Hugs, Taarpa

Just wait for

Lightening. Things are continuing to jell

Thank you SO much for your comment.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Like wow man, kewl trip...oooh look at the colors!

An evil genius beauty pagent?

Moles on BOTH sides?

Corporate raiders who raid like pirates?

I think I'm in luv.. or it's a acid flashback and HONEST I never did the stuff.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. at least Clare's libidoi is somewhat eundr control. By=ur if she and that evil genius runner up ever get a whiff of each other phermoes ... WOO GIRL!

P.P.S. so I assume the transmat/Matrix and other stuff in her now is generating the musical *jamming* of their enimies?

John in Wauwatosa

Always felt it would be

comparatively honest if they did so. Oh Yes Clare has some of it under control, but there are so much that the Matrix and the Web will influence her the bleed over can be annoying at times.

Thank you so much for the comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree