Triple Cross Double Prank

Printer-friendly version

Triple-cross Double Prank
By Paul Calhoun

Something I intended to be a short but became a bit longer. One of the few times I decided to go with something that pretty much exists in its own domain without any sequel hooks.

Two boys disguise their friend as a pretty girl to prank a fourth one, but is that all that's happening?

Delmore poked the gel-filled pads on the body shaper. “This is going to be so awesome!” He said.

“I know.” Lerman replied enthusiastically, brushing out the long brunette wig as it sat on its stand.

“Really, guys,” Filip blushed, “I can’t believe you bought all this stuff!” He gestured at the body shaper, wig, silicone forms, makeup and clothing piled on his bed.

“It’s the best prank ever.” Lerman said in a tone that suggested Filip was stupid for thinking they’d ever not do it.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.”

“And we owe it all to you,” Delmore replied turning away as Filip took off his boxers and tucked himself into the simple black gaff they’d given him. “If you hadn’t found out that Rob has a thing for brown haired girls who have exactly these measurements, and if you hadn’t showed us the web sites —“

“I get it, I get it.” Filip laughed. “It’s all my fault.” He stepped into the corset and let the other two boys do all the work. Being laced in gave him the time and distraction to get rid of the semi-erection that tried to increase despite the gaff making that impossible. It didn’t hurt as much as he’d thought it might to have his waist reduced, and he only had a little trouble breathing when Delmore finally checked the tape measure and declared him to be the correct size.

He put his hands around his waist and his stiffness started to come back, made worse as he wiggled into the elastic padded body shaper, the other two tugging on it to keep it wrinkle free as it traveled up his body, caressing his rear, hips and middle, adding curves as it went up. He felt a sensual thrill as he shrugged on the straps of the shaper. If he’d been alone, he might have stopped right there, but instead he had a bra clipped to his chest and the silicone breast forms dropped in. Lerman poked his chest and he slapped the boy’s hand away. “No feeling!” He said, drawing laughter from the other two. Their hoots were stopped as he bounced a couple of times experimentally, the silicone simulations flowing across his chest mesmerizing all three young men. They felt good on him, as did the tension of the straps of the body shaper with the gusset between his legs along with its soft but constant compression.

Not waiting for a cue, Filip strode over to the bed — already unconsciously altering his gait to swing his hips a little more and his posture to highlight his chest — and picked up the skinny jeans lying on top of the pile. He hopped on one foot getting his left leg in, only realizing what it looked like when he looked up and saw his friends staring with their mouth open. Filip only rolled his eyes and finished with the jeans, giving the waistband a few pulls to make sure it was snug around his hips and properly showing off his rounded behind. The long sleeved black sweater followed, an item deliberately chosen because it would hug his ‘boobs’ while also covering up the body shaper and hiding the fact that what it was showing off was entirely constructed.

Already feeling like an attractive girl — his co-conspirators’ behavior cementing that fact as much as the feel of his assets on his body — Filip primly sat down on the chair and looked back at his friends expectantly. They continued to stare at him for a moment before Lerman remembered why they were doing this and picked up the makeup kit. The three of them had practiced for hours already and their efforts showed in how natural the face they made out of Filip’s looked while also not looking at all like Filip. The short-haired beauty put her hand out in a dainty but imperious gesture and the two boys pressed false nails painted with yellow flowers onto her fingers. When the brunette wig was finally lowered onto ‘Rachelle’, the final touch made her into an attractive but not overly sexified young lady. She smiled up at the two boys, who both looked like they were fighting the vision in front of them. Her smile widened when she saw that both of them had bulging pants. She didn’t speak until she’d clipped the slim choker around her neck. “I guess we’re almost ready,” she said in a light and feminine voice.

The boys both worked hard not to take unnaturally deep breaths or to lunge at her. She crossed her legs and demurely rolled on a pair of hose — too intent to see the other two lean forward for a view of her leg as she pulled up the jeans to get the knee highs up - before slipping her feet into two-inch slingbacks. “No sense in keeping Rob waiting,” she laughed, a mocking, sultry sound. Lerman and Delmore tried to laugh with her, tried to think of how they were going to get Rob good this time, but secretly both of them were starting to think that Rob was lucky. Even if it was really just Filip in disguise, he was still going to have a beautiful woman coming on to him. The view from behind as she passed was better than from the front, the heels and jeans making her legs look impossibly long and slim, going up to a mouth-wateringly rounded rear which flared and then tapered at her slim waist. Each time she swung her arms, the boys got a tantalizing view of a little bit of rounded bosom softly held in black wool peeking out from the line of her back, which was adorned by a cascade of brown hair.

Rachelle looked back, saw that neither Lerman nor Delmore had moved, smiled again and bit her luscious scarlet lower lip to keep from laughing, an unintentionally sultry expression when mixed with her half closed, made-up eyes. They really did look pathetic lustily staring at someone they not only knew as a transvestite but had just helped dress from the skin out. She put her hands on her hips and jerked her head, an impatient gesture from Filip, but a ‘come hither’ from Rachelle. Delmore and Lerman tripped over their feet complying, earning another smile and giggle from the disguised Filip. The co-conspirators wished they’d given their friend a skirt as Rachelle swung her legs into Lerman’s car. While they were daydreaming about their male friend, Filip was thinking how nice it would be to always have someone else willing to drive him places.

“Now you’re sure you have control of his webcam?” Rachelle asked, nervously rubbing her knees.

“Look,” Delmore replied, turning a laptop towards her, wishing he could put his hands where Filip could. It showed Rob in his room on the computer they’d gotten remote access to and another feed of the empty living room.

“Yes! We’re going to get him so good.” Rachelle’s hand strayed down to unconsciously try to comfort the trapped erection between her legs, but stopped just in time to make it seem like she was adjusting the fit on her jeans. Even then, Lerman was cursing his need to watch the road rather than the mischievous female in the back seat with Delmore.

Since they were supposedly only giving their ‘friend’ a ride, Delmore and Lerman didn’t get out of the car when they stopped. Waiting to make sure she made it to the door, however, was a perfect excuse for them to hang around and watch Filip’s modified physiology and practiced feminine walk from behind as Rachelle approached the door and stepped up onto the stoop. She raised a hand with its flower-painted nails to knock, but then turned to look at the car which was still parked on the curb. She made a shooing gesture and the two boys reluctantly drove off, ready to come back when the cue came. Satisfied that they were out of sight, Rachelle knocked on the door.

The two boys saw Rob scramble to get up and answer the knock while Rachelle only had a blank door to look at. When Rob answered, he looked as nervous as Filip felt. “Hi,” he said breathlessly.

“Hi.” Rachelle replied, trying to sound perky.

“Uh, come in.” Rob said, moving aside to let the pretty girl pass.

“Thanks.” Filip didn’t want to give anything away, so Rachelle waited just inside for Rob to show her where the living room was. She was surprised first that he’d already set out snacks and second that when he sat down, he did so on the sofa next to her, though not too close.

“I’m sorry if those two made you do this.” Rob said after a long pause.

Filip decided to use his inner nervousness to good effect. “Silly, isn’t it?” Rachelle laughed self-consciously. “I mean, I’m single and I guess you must be too.”

“It’s just that they found out that I really like attractive brunettes.”

“Am I?”

“Oh yes!” Rob said with feeling.

Rachelle smiled broadly. “Thank you. You’re pretty good looking yourself.” She looked him up and down. “Yes, very handsome.”

Rob looked like he was trying to break eye contact in embarrassment, but seemed unable to. “You are really hot,” he whispered, drawing closer.

Filip hadn’t expected things would progress so quickly, but he’d hoped for it. He didn’t want the prank to drag on or for the other boys to get bored and decide that it would be funnier to film this and leave him to extricate himself. Rachelle slid towards Rob and when their lips met, she let herself fall into the false persona of the desperately inflamed passion hiding in a demure, shy shell. She pushed Rob down onto the couch and lay on top of him, his legs spread to encircle her. Filip knew there was a big risk of breaking the disguise too early as Rob’s hands traveled over Rachelle’s body, but he was starting to lose interest in the prank. It felt good to be wanted that way, touched like a lady and lusted after. She started to make appreciative sounds as their lovemaking heated up. “Right there. Oh, it feels so good,” she moaned.

Rachelle was unused to heels and didn’t realize how much extra length they gave to her legs as they rolled on the confined sofa. One heel caught on the coffee table and knocked the plate of chips and cheese onto the floor. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” She said.

“That’s OK.” Rob replied. “We can go into the kitchen and get some more.” Before Filip could think of a way out of it, Rob had picked Rachelle up, set her down on the floor and taken her hand to take her to the kitchen. She only had enough time to mouth, ‘sorry’ to the camera she knew was pointed at her before she stumbled on unsure feet into the hall and a part of the house where Lerman and Delmore couldn’t see them.

The kitchen window shades were all down and as soon as they’d shut the door, Rob smiled, put his arm around Rachelle’s waist and kissed her deeply and with more lingering familiarity than he had in the living room. “How was that?”

“Great!” Rachelle said. “If we work fast, they’ll never suspect.”

“I’m not sure if this is proportionate retribution for trying to set me up.” Rob said.

“Who cares?” Filip asked. “I got some clothes and good makeup out of it and it’ll be really funny to see their faces.” Rachelle was already out of her jeans and was pulling the sweater up over her head. “Come on and help me.”

Instead of assisting Filip, Rob unhooked the choker. “You were pretty good yourself.” He wrapped it around his own neck and moaned, “Oh, yes, right there. I love it there. Mmm…” He trilled in an imitation of Rachelle’s love talk.

“Give me that back!” Filip laughed, Rachelle playfully snatching at Rob’s neck.

“Oh, yes! Take me on the counter!” Rob cried. He gave Filip back the choker. “That ought to make them wonder and give us some time.”

“Then let’s use it.” Rachelle said as she put her voice back on. Rob kicked a box out from under the kitchen table and removed a replica female torso with short sleeves and a tiny bit of thigh extending from the bottom. He unzipped the back as Filip finally freed himself from the foundation garments the boys had bought him, as well as kicking off the gaff. He slapped Rob’s hand away as Rob playfully made a grab at his crotch. “Later!” Filip laughed. “When we have the time to enjoy it.” He stepped into the female skin and arranged his privates in the built-in pouch with a pretend huff. Rob grinned as his friend tugged the wrinkles out of the leg pieces and held the back as he worked his arms through the sleeves. He held the bottom of the zipper track to keep it steady as he zipped the back up. He handed Filip a brush and they both worked with a pot of liquid skin to blend the seams. Filip even giggled as if the brush was tickling him as it went up the zipper fold, knowing how it put Rob in the mood. The female body also had a small quantity of neck, which Rachelle smoothed over the choker, making it vanish.

Rachelle now looked like a naked girl and couldn’t help but fondle the curves that the integrated shapewear had given her. It felt so much better on the outside to have skin where there’d been spandex — and nipples, too! There was also less ‘boy on the inside’ feeling since the material of the suit was thinner in most places. When Rob tried to get a feel, she stepped away just as his hand brushed an exposed flank. “Uh-uh-uh,” she scolded. “Joke first, touch later.” Using the gaff as panties and the bra which had held the forms as a normal support, she quickly got dressed again. As she put her hand on the doorknob, she stopped. “Almost forgot.” She took an almost identical wig to the one she was wearing out of the box. Unlike the expensive but standard kind the boys had bought Filip, this one had a fringe of simulated skin that covered the cap where it might be exposed. She painted some of the liquid skin on top of that and shed the original wig, slipping the new one over her head while Rob brushed it out and arranged it. “Looks good?”

“You’re as sexy as ever,” Rob assured her. “But let’s make absolutely sure.” He held out a contact case and Rachelle sighed.

“I have those. They hurt.”

“They’ll hurt the others more than you.”

Smiling indulgently, Rachelle took the contacts and the drops Rob gave her and put them in. “So what color am I now?”

“The most sparklingly beautiful gray with depths that a man could lose-“

“Save the poetry for when we’re on a date!” Rachelle laughed, kicking him. “So we’re ready?”

“You look exquisite.”

“Then let’s have our fun.” She kissed Rob impishly, made a few loud sounds of pleasure and then jumped into his arms. What the camera in the living room saw was Rob carrying an eager female to his bedroom. When they arrived, Rachelle made sure the first thing the bedroom camera saw was them kissing as Rob carried her in. She allowed herself to be placed on the bed and let Rob be on top this time. They timed their movements carefully as Rob played with her waistband and the hem of her sweater, obviously intending to remove one or the other really soon. She kept pushing his hands elsewhere, but the two boys outside would know that eventually she’d miss something and Rob would see what lay beneath. The act was getting a little too enjoyable, though, and they almost missed the sound of the two boys attempting to stealthily climb the stairs. Rachelle lifted her head a little and licked Rob’s ear. “Almost there.” She whispered.

Rob’s hands wandered down to Rachelle’s middle and this time she didn’t try to stop him. She sat up a little and Rob’s firm pull on her sweater coincided perfectly with Lerman and Delmore bursting in shouting, “Punk’d!”

Rachelle’s sweater came off and hang in Rob’s hand as she screamed and covered her quite realistic chest with one hand, the other grabbing for the sweater. Rob dropped it, seemingly unconsciously on the floor as he advanced on the two boys who had appeared to break in just as he was starting to get serious with the girlfriend they’d set him up with. “What the fuck do you assholes think you’re doing?!” He roared.

“We — she — that’s Filip!” Lerman sputtered

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“She’s not a real girl!” Delmore squeaked.

“Does that look fake to you?” Rob said, gesturing to Rachelle, who had to bend over to get her sweater, displaying cleavage that they could see straight through. She was also bent so far that her hair was hanging in a way that showed her roots and no hint of looseness or a woven cap that they’d seen on Filip.

“Uh, no, but-“ Lerman tried to get close to Filip to expose him, but Rachelle shied away, clutching at the sweater, though also showing that her jeans and panties had slipped down and hints of what lay beneath. Hints that were not there when Filip had been dressed by the other two. On impulse and before Rob could push Lerman away, Rachelle turned back and concentrated on the very real stinging of the contacts. Her eyes became liquid and she made long, pitiful eye contact with Lerman. “I thought you two were so nice,” she sniffed. “Trying to make the two of us happy…” Filip didn’t want to waste having put them in.

“Get out!” Rob shouted, his fists clenched. “If I don’t see you two driving a long way away right now, I’m going to beat the living shit out of you!”

The two boys, totally bewildered by the new turn of events and panicked by the sharp reversal of their expectations, fell over each other to get out first while still not totally able to take their eyes off of the half-naked young woman clutching a sweater to herself.

The moment they were out of the room, Rachelle started to choke. She made tiny gestures at the computer. Rob just managed to disable the webcam before they both lost control and started laughing immoderately. Rachelle fell back onto the bed, kicking her legs and was forced into further heights when Rob recovered enough to grab her feet and tickle them.

“Do you think they’ll go far?” Rob asked as he finally got control of himself again.

“I hope not,” Rachelle replied, dropping the sweater she’d held on to as she’d laughed. She got up and bent a little to work the jeans over her butt. “Because I’m going to change into something more revealing and we’re going to have a night out to celebrate. It’d be a shame for them not to get a good long view of what they know shouldn’t be there.” She dropped her underwear on the bed and went into the closet to find the clothes she kept at Rob’s house for when she wanted to change on his end. A dark green cocktail dress, she thought. That would look very nice. “What do you think of turning the camera back on when we get back? I’d hate for them to miss out on seeing everything else I’ve got that they wish they could.”

Rob put his arms around her and kissed her. “No, that’s going too far. Besides, I want you to myself.”

“Oh, Rob,” Rachelle purred. “I do love you.”

“And I love you too. Especially when you’re being naughty. I just wonder how Filip is going to explain this.”

“I’m sure he’ll think of something,” Rachelle replied. “Though I think between my performance and yours, they’ll have a lot more on their minds than where he went.”

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

*giggles*

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

That was fun.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks!

It's not one I recall seeing much of (I've seen the first phase plenty, and it seemed ripe for abuse), so I wanted to explore it myself.

What a superb and unexpected prank

Great fun story. You think it's going in one direction then it changes to another.

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you

Thank you!

I'd usually hint at what's really going on, but this time I wanted there to be complete surprise in it.

“Punk’d!” is right!

Daphne Xu's picture

"One of the few times I decided to go with something that pretty much exists in its own domain without any sequel hooks."

Oh, come on. Let's see how the romance progresses.

Nice prank. And nice to see the pranksters get pranked. Because of the title, I was expecting perhaps a third level of prank somewhere.

Great story.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Thank you!

I did do a sequel but I didn't much like it. It had more degrees of prank, but just didn't quite work for me. I think it's up here somewhere.

Yeah, I think having turnabout makes it more interesting. The title is the loyalty of the 'pranker' and then the level of the prank, but I can understand how it could be taken differently.

I remember...

Daphne Xu's picture

I remembered this story, and once in a while thought back to it. But for some reason, I thought Bru was the author.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Recollection

Daphne Xu's picture

Every once in a while, I thought back to this story. For some strange reason, I thought Bru had written it. I occasionally wanted to reread it, but couldn't find it. Of course, a Bru story led me to this. (The list of five similar posts down at the bottom left...)

Nice to read it again. :-)

[EDIT: And I completely forgot rereading it and commenting on it less than two months ago. I'm losing my mind.]

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.