Choices -- Chapters 16 & 17

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Choices

by M.N. Thomas

edited by Bill Durr and Tom Peashey

Choices

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is NOT the end of the story

I have already received one PM, so I thought I had better let everyone know. There are 4 more chapters to go.

Thanks for reading this far....

MT

Really wonderful

Thank you for this lovely story

“Rick, nobody knows that part except you. Can we keep that just between the two of us?”

The best choice Tiff Made

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

spoilers ....

"Timothy James Ringston disappeared forever."

a better result than I feared. And she can get pregnant? wow.

DogSig.png

"Pretty close" to reality.

I personally know more than a half dozen women who have had similar problems, though there is variation on the story. Usually this situation is discovered very early, and in the old days, Doctors just butchered their way through, allowing their own egos and arrogance to make them believe they were God like. To an extend, I am one of these patients. To those of us who live out our lives trying to exist as male when they should have been female, my heart goes out to you.

Thankfully, these cases are extremely rare. Most people would probably only hear of one case in their life. Though our social group tends to statistically "concentrate" the population such that there are more, giving some of us the false impression that this is more common than it is.

I have tried to become involved in an intersex group, but they are extremely elusive, and not easy to convince. They have a low tolerance for bullshit.

Much peace

Gwendolyn

thank you

for such a wonderful story

MICKIE

Been there done that!!

Pamreed's picture

Tiffany is at the point where her cocoon will burst and a
beautiful butterfly will emerge and soar!! This last brought
back that moment for me when I went to sleep as a part woman
and woke up a full one!! I wonder if people can understand
the joy of that moment!! Rick has a lot to think about as he
waits for the surgery to complete!! I think it will ease his
confusion and he will finally be able to be comfortable as
Tiffany's love!! Also coming out of that closet and able to
say who you really are, just lifts a large burden from your
heart!! Thanks Melodie for tugging my heart stings!!

Hugs,
Pamela

Melodie..

just a wonderful story - so very true to an imagined life. You must have done a tremendous amount of research to be so thorough in your anatomical descriptions. I am in awe of your great writing ability.

I had guessed that you were leading up to an inter-sexed condition but a complete set of both genders' internal organs was beyond my imagination. You have shown me a clear path to Tiffany & for Tim to disappear - as he seemed to doing before the big reveal. His decision to take hormones without being followed by a doctor was just stupidity. I anticipated the result of retained fluids and subsequent discovery of the condition - just not in such a dramatic form. Very effective presentation.

The next question is will Tiffany make the decision to have the damaged & questionably functioning organs removed to avoid another life threatening situation. Here's hoping that a sane rational decision is agreed upon between Tiffany & Rick. Children can always be adopted or a surrogate mother engaged if Rick insists that he be a sperm donor.

I am glad to see that we will enjoy a full disclosure with 4 more chapters to follow.

Thank you so very much for your wonderful tale.

Ruth

May the sun always shine on your parade