The Bronze Maiden Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden

Chapter 1

Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.

By:Desiree


I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

It had been almost two months since the first test of the Trans-mat Device, that had been designed by Clark Tylos XIII. His father Clark Tylos XII had pushed for an early test and it had almost destroyed the bunker underneath the new three billion dollar Tylos Industries compound Newport Beach California. Six labs had been total write offs, they were still clearing the debris.

Three of the nine labs had survived with minimal damage since they had not been in the direct path of the wave created by the device. Clark XII had spent a long time agonizing over his haste. He wondered if it was jealousy caused by his son having designed the super conductor matrix that made the Trans-mat Device possible. The device testing progressed to the point that items or Biologicals weighing up to two hundred kilos to any point selected on the display map on the transmitting station.

Clark XII mind wandered 'Thirteen looks so much like his mother, it brought back so many memories of his wife to look at their son. Had he been wrong to remove all her things from the compound after her death. They have the same coloring and Golden eyes, and my son looks more female than male. Why do I feel the need to push him so hard? I will drive my son away from me if I continue like this. I wish I had been strong enough to fight my fathers wishes and name Thirteen after Clair's Father, Sora.'

It had gone that way for years, Patricia 'Pat' for the girls and Clark for the boys, though why Great(so many greats actually, it had been one hundred years)Grandma Pat insisted on that. Considering how she felt about how Clark Savage had treated her. Doc Savage's misogynistic views were the reason she had moved to Southern California. Clark XII made a promise to himself, that soon as the Trans-mat Device was finished testing they would take sometime off and relax, something that they had never done before. Maybe let the team finish the testing after all any one of them could finish the project now.

Clark reviewed his team, Hannah 'Hanna' Frinch, Dancer, Botanist, and Ecologist takes care of the test animals. Andi 'Mink' Furrier Sculptor, Electrical Engineer, Inventor and model, blue prints and designs specialty weapons. John 'Renny' Rennel, Martial arts Master, Circuit design and weapons expert, security and feasibility tester. Just a few years ago they brought Joann 'Jonni' Johann on board to Assist Clair in her medical research projects, her specialty was nano-tech gene therapy, and was probably the best chef in Southern California. They all have one other job, training Thirteen as a Renaissance man.

Once they moved the Trans-mat device to the courtyard of the complex, testing had been favorable. They went from clear space to building walls first wood, then to brick making the tests pass through solid objects. Thirteen had been able to make adjustments that allowed transport through walls with no damage. The team had added walls with each test, that last one with two framed walls and two brick and mortar walls. They had completed six successful tests, with no damage to any of the walls, or surrounding buildings within one hundred meters. Clark Tylos XII and his son Thirteen were running diagnostics on the Trans-mat device.

The last subject transported had just been medically checked. Ronnie R Chimp, had been the fourth animal transported. Ronnie had made the trip with no ill effects, though his cage was coated in seminal fluid. They were setting up for the first combination of biological and inanimate objects. As Thirteen entered the weights, stats and selected the coordinates on the display map. All that was left to do was set the wood blocks and the rat cage on the Trans-mat pad.

The air sizzled as the air was filled with a dissonance as the device exploded as Thirteen was engulfed in the beam as it expanded beyond its normal parameters. The Pulsar-like brightness of the beam blinded the team. Thirteen's molecules were scrambled and sent across the compound. He wanted to cry out: it felt strangely like his entire body was being caressed inside and out as every single part felt right: so exquisite: yet when he became solid again and his body had integrated with so many different things, the pain and pleasure were so intense and no outlet it kept building.

Clark XII ran to his son along with the other team members Hanna, Mink and Renny. Doctor Jonni came through the blast doors with her Medical team right behind her. Brick, plaster, and wood had been blown into the walls surrounding the courtyard.

What they saw upon reaching him, was a young man that looked to be melting. Thirteen felt as if his body was trying to go in every direction at once, the pain was excruciating but he could not vocalize it for he seemed to have no air. He tried to gasp but no passage to his lungs did he even have lungs now. He felt the the I/O of all the gadgets he had been carrying and the Matrix of the Trans-mat was there as well. It seemed all of these were now a part of him.

There was bubbling metal and pieces of equipment buried in the ground around Thirteen. His body only covered by scraps of cloth barely concealing his genitals. Jonni ordered “On three, Hanna grab his shoulders, Mink his legs and I will stabilize his torso, then onto the MedLev(Vitals, MRI and CT scan all available on an Anti Gravity sled). “One... Two... Three.” Hanna, Mink, and Jonni all touched Thirteen at the same time, Jonni had made this choice, on them all being the same height.

The hands of the three woman felt so good, it reminded him of the times with his Mother, she was always so kind and gentle and the feeling of her touch was always so nice. Now the minds of the women were there with him, loving kindness, concern. The love seared into him from their touch and as the pleasure surpassed the burning pain, his/her, world became clearer.

Thirteen's body seemed to become sharper, less of a puddle. They moved the MedLev through to the Medical Lab. The lab was divided into two areas, equipment design and testing, and Surgery/Emergency treatment. By the time they got to the Emergency Bay, Thirteen's vitals had stabilized and his brain waves were above Thirteen's normal parameters even though he appeared by all visual means to be unconscious.

Jonni checked the holo-displays, “Thirteen is mutating, but he is stable and all his readings are twenty to thirty percent better than his baseline patterns from last week.” More than she could even know, The teen's body had taken a template from the three women and from the phantasm in his own mind: the woman he admired the most, his mother.

Clark XII noticed, “Looks like Thirteen's face is changing, he looks even more like his mother, Clair, than usual.” Clark's mind made a logical leap. “Did Thirteen's Body lock on to a new template when three females picked him up?”

Clark Tylos XII reached out to touch his son in hopes of reversing the change. He was shocked as he reached for his son. “Ow, there's a field around him.” Twelve's hand was seared as he tried to touch his child receiving second degree burns from the contact. Clark XII worked through the pain as it hurt more not being able to touch His son. Thirteen felt the pressure from his fathers touch, though there was only emptiness as usual there was no connection.

Unlike the touch that Thirteen felt from with the women. He had been ignored by his father too often: so the teen never expected love from the touch, seems that paternal bonds had frayed and come unraveled. What had it meant to have so many temporary care-takers for so much of his young life. That now it had become the living core of his existence. The Team had become family. So now only pressure was felt from his fathers touch, no warmth, no feelings came through. Just the push to the next project.

Renny did a scan with his phone using the ENGSCN App, “There's a multiphasic field alternating from 13Khz to 2Ghz the pulses are beyond our scanners capabilities.” His mind felt the scans and he tried to reach out to them, but he was blocked by a humming barrier that he could not penetrate.

Doctor Tylos, Doctor 'Jonni', and 'Renny', used every piece of equipment at hand to try to defeat the multiphasic field, they even developed a harmonic disruptor that Renny and Doc Tylos built together could not interrupt the field on Thirteen's body. Jonni tried forcing the patterns scanned the previous week through the MedLev. Thirteen writhed in agony, so Jonni stopped the program. “I cannot keep that program running because it could kill Thirteen.” The teen was blasted with pain: something was trying to stop his metamorphosis. Thirteen had to force a change to become better than he was. The body on the MedLev changed like in a slide-show, a petite raven haired girl, then a statuesque blonde, a freckled redhead, then Thirteen's body snapped back to the form it had been prior too the forced hold.

Thirteen's body rippled as it transformed, generous breasts crowded the teen's chest. The six pack stomach dwindled to a very narrow waist. The last remnants of cloth on Thirteen's body was shredded as her? hips expanded to match the fullness of her breasts. The bronze pubic mound had but one small strip of hair tinged with red just above the perfect entrance to her sexual epicenter. Her thighs became more defined, as did her calves.

Thirteen's feet became dainty, pointing in the manner of a ballerina enpointe. Her hands became slender with nails deceptively delicate and beautiful yet more lethal than any claw. Her neck thinned, her hair shimmered into a red tinged bronze. Thick curls cascaded over either edge of the MedLev Sled. Thirteen's body hair melted away her skin becoming smooth and darker bronze.

Thirteen felt his body resonate so soft and pliable. Her body, alien but absolutely familiar, writhed and undulated on the table: The teen sensed his, well her, form was naked and it made him exude fluids... in a place... and way... unknown before now. 'WET!' Thirteen reached with his fingers to his thighs, just slightly turning his wrists and touching the warm silky... and virtually hairless... skin of his thigh it sent shivers throughout his body. Even the soft hairless skin of her arms against the soft... curves. The flick of the nail in the ends of his fingers a feather light scratch sent even more strange signals over her.

Thirteen's eyes fluttered open, the lashes very long and curled under the delicate red arched eyebrows. Her golden eyes focused, her luscious full lips parted, “Daddy it hurt so much, Thought I was going to... AHHHHHH.” The rich contralto had stopped as she screamed. Thirteen's body shuddering, the nipples engorging to the size of large berries. The teen's body convulsed and quivered for nearly five minutes. Her body arched, her hands grabbed the edge of the MedLev, moaning then finally collapsing. It had all come together, Thirteen realized, 'I AM A WOMAN,' as her body jiggled it sent more and more sweet shivers through out her.

Doc Tylos urged the team on, “Don't let her die: we have to do all that we can to keep her alive.” Still they could not touch Thirteen with any of the advanced gadgets they had at their disposal. Revamping the devices beyond the normal capabilities, even making improvements on the MedLev.

Thirteen was so embarrassed Her father had seen and heard her orgasm and she was naked. 'Maybe if I play possum they will go away.'

Jonni had noticed the fluids that had drenched the sled top, they had drained off, measuring about one hundred milliliters. Jonni blushed and threw a lab coat over Thirteen's hips and thighs, “Um... Clark, she is not suffering precisely, it is more of a culmination release and she will be fine momentarily. I suggest that you take the team out and investigate what caused the malfunction, and I shall see to Thirteen. There really is nothing you can do here Clark, get out there and be of use.”

'Mink' caught and tugged at Clark's sleeve, as well as Long Tom's “Come on we can do more good finding the reason for the catastrophic malfunction of the Trans-mat.” Mink nodded to Hanna Brooks. It sounded to Thirteen as if things might start going in a better direction as she heard the men leaving.

When Thirteen heard the door slide closed he, well she, went to sit up the movement sending tremors through her well shaped body. Jonni steadied her by placing her hands on Thirteen's shoulders, Hands: hands that Thirteen thought felt just like his Mums, for most his... no, her life. They were so silky and warm; how had she not noticed before? “Oh, that was so embarrassing: doing that in front of my Father and being naked too." Thirteen, wondered what to do as Jonni's hands felt so... erotic... finally but... not this way, need to... want Jonni so much but not now, Though it is was so good; so very good feeling Jonni's touch on her shoulders.

Jonni laughed, “Darlin' that was a full blown orgasm, and nothing to be ashamed of. Are you okay:  your  heart rate has increased  dramatically. Oh - Ohhh um well maybe once your dressed we can talk. I do see your point about your orgasm and being naked in front of everyone including your Father being really embarrassing. So you can control the field,you feel so smooth and soft Thirteen. I guess it's time to take some blood, run some tests, and get you something to wear.” Thirteen had closed her eyes and tried to kiss Jonni, but Jonni stopped her with a sole finger to Thirteen's lips.

Jonni smiled, “Open your eyes and look at me,” Thirteen did so and Jonni was lost in the deep pool of bronze eyes with curled red lashes above them, “Now are you sure you want to kiss me: or are you reacting to all the other Stimuli?” Jonni was amazed at the sensuous skin her hands rested on.

Thirteen tilted her head looking at Jonni: the heat she felt from her Teacher, friend Doctor, friendly  Doctor - was different from before, her soft silky skin drank it in. “Yes Jonni, I have wanted to kiss you for years.” Thirteen was hugged by Jonni their breasts squishing together the feeling making her heat up even more. The new girl moaned as their lips met. The kiss was so different than any before her soft lips met Jonni's, tender and succulent lips, electric shocks making Thirteen's eyes roll back as their tongues intertwined - so soft so pliable. Thirteen quivered, as it seemed her entire body was connected - every bit felt the scrumptious touching kiss. Jonni helped Thirteen recline, braking the kiss, Thirteen throbbed as she climaxed again her voice soft, “OH Jonni, that was... that was... that was; even better than the first um...” The teen was too embarrassed to say the word.

As Jonni took blood, vitals, and had the equipment record her new baselines, “Now all I have to do is arrange for some clothes.” She smiled as she watched Thirteen's body vibrate from the sexual climax she was coming down from.

Thirteen reminisced on the clothes her mother had designed, collaborated on or been given so many years ago, but they had all been packed away, her Mum,... 'Her', that's what I am now I guess I'm a her now and it feels so very good.' I am my mother now... or her echo, or am I the amalgam of her and... my friends... but are they my friends... will they want to know me... or will they know me too well; and is that a bad thing? Mum always had such wonderful dresses. The Blue halter was always nice but - Wow, it looked like it would barely fit. Then Thirteen felt the silk fall over her, the sensuousness covering her breasts, the nipples catching every invisible imperfection in the fabric, the sleek silk encasing her legs the tightness of the heels on her feet. There was a clutch in one hand and a parasol she held resting on her shoulder. 'Wait - parasol? That seems weird, why am I not weird-ed out by more of this? Why does this feel so... absolute and... perfect?'

Her feet and calves hurt so much she made the heels higher till she realized they were thirteen centimeters high. She started tipping forward, and almost falling, then stumbling forward, oh yeah! Breasts! Really big breasts and she compensated rather easily. Light blue thigh highs ending in blue peep toed pumps the heals so very high at thirteen centimeters, the new girl sighed, Ah, that feels better. The over all indulgence of it all made her groan from the passion she felt, “UNngh.” 'If I was superstitious, the plethora of thirteen's... but is that good luck or bad luck now... does Jonni know her lips and cheeks flush with blood when... and her heart beats faster... ' 

Jonni gawped, Thirteen giggled, “Um don't think I have to worry about clothes.” Jonni blinked rubbing her eyes wondering where Thirteen's Blue halter dress, with red silk eyelets attached to teak pins closing the dress to the waist from the bottom of the breasts. With a two inch gap showing bronze skin. The front curved down just above mid thigh to a tulip opening the back rounded off at mid calf. Thirteen's hair was swept back over her shoulders, by a blue silk ribbon tie in a bow on the right side of her head hair back showing sapphire earrings dangling almost to her shoulder. A blue clutch bag in her right hand, and a blue parasol dangling from her left. Approval - jealousy - appreciation of... her choice? - arousal? Thirteen couldn't believe these were the signals she was receiving from Jonni.

Jonni gulped, “Um WOW, you look smashing, um edible.” Jonni blushed, “I mean well, you really look great.” She hugged Thirteen an kissed her lightly on the lips. She wanted to do more but knew it would be much more if she started it again, “Oh I would love to do more than that, Later though I Promise.” Thirteen moaned as Jonni moved away again. “Where did the clothes come from?”

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bronze goddess...

Born from Desiree. This story captured me up and swept me along.Can science lead to a creation greater than designed. When dealing with a life like Thirteen there is more. Desiree has a challenge as chapter one has already heightened expectation.

More to come is great news.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thank you

glad you liked the first part. I really should have thanked Jasmine at the top as she was a major contributor to how this story has evolved

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Please, if not inconvenient

Please, if not inconvenient to you, chandge the font. My tablet can't proper show this font.

Sorry about the font

I get new packets every month and GungsuhChe looked so nice on my desktop, hope Arial is a a more acceptable font.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Good, but needs proofreading

As I found this not easy to read, with word missing here and there. Especially second paragraph from ending is missing sense.

having read all 181

original novels, this is definitely interesting. so the trans mat matrix was internalized. did she replicate the clothes or beam them out of storage.
good first chapter, looking forward to more. thanks

Hmmm, Desi.....

Sounds like being Thirteen could be rather fun! Interesting plot hon, curious to see where you go with it. Keep'em comin'. (Hugs) Taarpa

Thank you so much

for the encouraging words. spent the last couple days going over part 2 of Chapter 1, we think it is ready to be added soon

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree