Ashley Phoenix Riley - 10 - Two Boys Explore

Printer-friendly version
Ashley Phoenix Riley
Chapter 10
Two Boys Explore

by Jessica C.

Copyright © 2013 Jessica C
All Rights Reserved.

 


Image Credit: Picture purchased and licensed for use from

123rf.com. The model(s) in this image is in / and are no way connected with this story nor supports nor conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena


 
 

I first ran away from home when I was 10 years old...
my mom had left two years earlier because of abuse from my dad, but she left me...
The next time I changed my name was when I ran away into New York City....
I became what we called a street rat; living on and under the streets...
Until I followed this woman Bridgette too closely.



=^_^=


Previously... “Julio, why don’t you get Kensey and Norm, and take them to the house and we will be right behind you.” Julio agreed and got his group together… Dr. Bennett was back out with a phone, “I have a Dr. Canfield on the phone, and he says he knows you.” Mom took the phone and the conversation was light yet serious. “Bridgette, would you mind if I put my intern on her case to treat the infection and watch over things with me?”… I kneeled down to Renee and even through her discomfort, she took my heart. “Renee can I please come and visit you tomorrow?” “Could you bring me some pretty ...stick?” I looked to her Dad and then said, “would pink be nice?” …we needed to get back for Norman…

Now... Are you going to mind me wearing one of your nightshirts?” … you would need to be the one to initiate it. I was wondering if you have some of Claire’s clothes that might fit him. … If we knew what Jack had we might have invited him into our group or bopped him off.” “Are you serious about that?”

Chapter 10
 
It was a sight to behold, Norman who was in bed and Kenny next to him sitting up straight on the edge of his chair with his hands in his lap. I walked over to the bed, “Thanks Ken for watching Norm so closely.” Ken’s facial features appear softer as he looked up to me. He appeared to be squeezing his legs together, as one needs to go to the toilet. I thought Kensey was so cute.

I said, “Norman, we picked up the prescriptions so you can stay ahead of the pain. Mom will be in soon so she can give you your next dose. We didn’t know your clothes size so we didn’t get anything while you're staying in bed. I was wondering if you would consider one of my larger nightshirts.”

I turned to Ken, “Kenny you can go and help Cathy or Mom, or just find our living room and watch TV. I will wash Norm’s hair and clean him up a little more.” While the clinic had cleaned Norm up quite a bit, they didn’t touch his hair or clean up where I would be of help.

I had already showered and shampooed and was cleanly dressed again.

It was different shampooing someone’s hair in bed; as I now had on a tank top and was leaning over Norm. Not to dwell on him looking at my boobs, I struck up a conversation and Norm was happy to talk.

“Ashley, did we ever meet when you were on the street?”

"I said, It was more like we would see each other here and there. My talking with Jack was easier because he was younger and smaller.”

He said, “Thanks for shampooing my hair. You know it doesn’t happen very often.”

“I am glad you still have a nice head of hair. I just hope I can get it clean and tangle free; Mom doesn’t want to cut it unless we have too.” The shampoo had a tar scent to it; it was to help kill of any fleas, lice or eggs in a person’s hair and body.

The first time through shampooing was the worst and really gross. I tried to convince myself differently, “I didn’t know you have such nice hair and it looks like it is cleaning up well.” I rinsed out his conditioned his hair three times before I was satisfied. I wrapped his head of hair turban-style in a towel. I wanted to wash him before I dried him and changed the bed. “Are you going to mind me wearing one of your nightshirts,” he asked.?

I smiled, “I can remember how it felt to put on something nice and clean; no, I won’t mind. But I need to ask which would you rather wear pink or violet?” I could see his eyes tear and I was worried. “I’m sorry Norm if it is that upsetting I can try to find something after supper that wouldn’t be as upsetting to you.”

“You don’t understand Ashley, it is not like I want to be a girl, but it’s hard to be sensitive and show feelings around the guys. I am comfortable with your asking about pink or violet, I’m sure it will sound strange, but I would actually like to wear one of them tonight. I bet it will feel soft and smell fresh. If it had the scent coming out of… that will be okay, I'd even prefer it.”

“I’ll give you the pink one with a cute hummingbird if you are open to it. I’ll even shake a little of my wildflower powder on it, but only you will probably notice.”

He smiled and asked, “Ashley, why did you come down to the hole and care enough to help me? And your Mom why is she helping? If I had a daughter, she wouldn’t be down there, and I would have turned me over to others. This isn’t a penthouse or mansion and she’s no Rockefeller or rock star getting her picture in the paper?

“My Mom is cool, even cooler the more you know her,” I said. Norm was rolled over on his right side, and his back and butt were much grosser to clean than his hair. He had sores, they either didn’t look for or didn’t want to see at the clinic. I quickly left the room to ask my Mom or Cathy if they had any ointment and bandages I could use.

I bumped into someone in our hall. “Hello, I’m Monica; your mother asked me to come over because I am a triage nurse. She asked if I would come and check on your friend. You would probably like me to clean him up as well?”

“I think you looking after him medically would be great. I can’t say, I like cleaning him, but I kind of do want to do what I started. I was a street rat too; it kind of helps me.” I knew it didn’t make sense to anyone but me.

Ken came from the TV area, “Ash was you like that? I don’t know how you can do it or live through it. How long were you on the street, one or two years?”

“For a smart kid, you didn’t listen well when it was about a girl?” I was more than a little ticked off, “I was on the streets for over four years; don’t let being a girl fool you. Some of the girls have been on the streets over eight to ten years and some will never come off them. The only reason it doesn’t feel like hell is that it had become normal.”

Monica was already in the room when I got there. She said, “You really told him, didn’t you? I’ve handled it for seven years and it is still unbelievable.”

Monica asks, “So Norman how long have you been on the streets?”

Norm replies, “I’ve been in NYC just over four years, but I don’t exactly remember how many years I was on the road or in small towns, including where I grew up. …I think I was fourteen. Now I’m somewhere between 19 and over 21. Time flies when you have as much fun as I did.”

I said, “You’re joking about it being fun aren’t you?”

Norman says, “Good, I’ve heard some guys’ say they like it, but that’s just relative to some of the institutions they put us in. Some places you get the choice of being the perp or the one abused that's about it. Since we have seven of us that doesn’t happen too much.”

Monica tells him, “You don't particularly like this Norman but before she cleans you any further I am going to give you an enema with an antibiotic in it. We need to clean you out and kill some of the bacteria in your system.” I figured I would help him get to the bathroom, but I didn’t have to watch.

The poor guy was not to poop for at least a half an hour. We just sat and talked, Kenny asked if he could sit with us.

=^...^=

Looking at Kenny wearing lipstick and mascara, “Kensey, you are driving me crazy; I am tempted either to wipe the makeup off or add more makeup like eyeshadow and a little blush to your cheeks.”

He says, “I feel a bit of the same, so take your best shot.

Norman chimed in, “I’m going to wear violet or pink nightshirt; so I say go for it.”

“You guys, I can’t believe you are talking in front of each other like this.” I put a towel clipped around Kensey’s neck. “Either, tell me to stop now or I won’t until I’m done.”

Kenny says, “You have to stop if I ask you too?”

“I stated my rules so speak or be quiet,” I told him to use another bathroom to wash his face and then come back. He didn’t even do a good job drying his face. I had to finish it.

Monica came in as I was putting makeup on over the concealer on Kensey. “Don’t let me stop you; he does have a nice complexion to work with.” I stepped back and she was correct. Ken had a very fine complexion.

“I would like to arch your eyebrows but we don’t want things to be too obvious later when you go back to school.”

Monica suggested, “A good way to do that is to either tapper the front or the end of the eyebrows, not both.” Again I stepped back and imagined what she was saying. If you do the front, you can use an eyebrow pencil or marker to lengthen the end for the transformation and then change him back.”

“You’ve done this haven’t you,” Ken said to Monica?

She says, “I’ve had two unruly boyfriends,” there was a joyful yet mischievous laugh. I could see Ken soften as he became putty in my hands. We didn’t do anything without his approval.

“This is a neat experience; I wish it didn’t have to end. My mom’s an idiot and wouldn’t understand.” My Mom had heard him and suggested he call home and talk to his mother.

She asked, suspecting the answer, “Kenny, does your temper show even with your mother?”

He said, “I’m sorry Ms. Riley, but my Mom doesn’t deserve my respect. It is way too easy to walk over her so she kind of deserves it.”

Ken dialed his home and my mom asked to speak first, “Mrs. Stratton this is Ashley Riley’s Mom, Bridgette.” She stepped out into the hallway to continue the conversation. “Ken is over here at our home, and we asked him for dinner. We have a young man who is staying here because he just had outpatient surgery. Kenny was nice enough to volunteer to stay with him if you said it was okay?”

“That would be great, but I need to share a concern I have with Kenny.” She paused to think, “He sometimes discounts women with his words and begins to lose his temper. Would you mind if I shared something I was just able to record?” “…I wish it didn’t have to end. My mom’s such an idiot and wouldn’t understand.” “…Kenny, does your temper show even with your mother?” “…Sorry Ms. Riley, but my Mom doesn’t deserve my respect. It is way too easy to walk over her so she kind of deserves it.”

“I understand Mrs. Stratton, but I would like to suggest another possibility, but you would need to be the one to initiate it. I was wondering if you have some of your daughter Claire’s clothes that might fit him. …Yes, that is what I was thinking too. You could stop by either before or after we eat 6:30. I am going to let you talk with Ken and let him ask you to stay. You can decide whether you want to tell him now or then, and if you change your mind I would understand. It is good to talk to you as well. I look forward to meeting you.”

Mom was back in the room and handed Kenny the phone. Ken was on good behavior as he talked to his mom. “Thanks, Ms. Riley you seemed to get things across to my mother, I can stay the night and she said she would even bring other clothes in case it would be good to stay a second night with Norm.”

=^..^=


We will be eating around 6:30.” Mom then left as Norm went back in bed and I needed to finish bathing him. Monica soon finished with Kensey’s makeup and left to be with Mom and Cathy. Ken made sure he wasn’t seeing Norm being bathed and then finally excused himself to watch TV. Norm felt free to talk and was glad to have the focus back on him. It had been a big day and I knew he was very tired.

Norm was talking but was often staring at her breasts as he did so; “Ashley, to be honest not all my thoughts are nice either but I hope I am not being offensive to you; it just is so different to see a beautiful woman up close. I’m going to need a washcloth for my front after you are done.”

I had to giggle before saying, “Don’t worry Norman I can take care of that.”

Norm turns shy as he says, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to get excited like that. You're too pretty and girls like you don't usually give me attention.”

I caught my giggle, “I know I would have seen your hand if you did it on purpose. I guess it was a normal guy response, no pun intended.” Norm had to think and then laughed.

I was finally down to washing Norm’s feet; I couldn’t believe the clinic put his new sneakers over his rotten socks. Maybe they anticipated the mess his feet were. Monica would need to give them some attention after I was done. “Norman don’t your feet hurt?”

“I can’t tell one pain from the other. F**k it, I couldn’t do anything if I knew, my doctor has been out for a decade.” Norman joked.

“I’m sorry Norm, I was insensitive,” I was forgetting parts of that experience already. Finally, I had to run to the toilet to throw up. I had to clean myself up before I went back to Norm, which meant my black top had to come off as it smelled.

“Norm, please don’t turn around; I had to take my top off.”

Norm laughed this time, “Don’t you have a bra on? I see more than that on the streets every day.”

I said, “Not Ashley, you don’t?”

“Relax Ashley, I’m not looking,”

“I know and I appreciate that.” Norm winced as I left the biggest sore for last. I just about kissed his foot before I caught myself. I went around and lifted the sheet to clean off Norm’s privates and he was getting excited again so I threw some water on him. As I washed him, he began to get aroused again. “Cleaning your privates is becoming a losing battle?”

He laughed which distracted him long enough that his manhood shrunk again, maybe there’s hope.

I finished cleaning Norman and with his help removed the sheets and had clean ones for him to roll back onto. I called for Monica and got the pink nightshirt. It was soft, short sleeve and I shook just a little powder inside.

Mom came with Monica and they were duly impressed with how well I did. Monica, with Mom’s help, put on the nightgown. When Norm smiled and said thank you, everyone was very happy. Cathy brought in some broth, vanilla pudding and tea for his supper. We felt sorry for Norm but he was quite content. “Ms. Riley, whenever you are around we eat well.”

Mom smiled and said, “Thank you Norman.”

“Young lady you go and shower; we will be eating in a little bit.” Mom and Cathy both resisted giving me a hug or any contact.

Ashley thinks back as she’s in the shower, Slipping out of my jeans was emotional; the day's catching up with me. I had wanted to check the hole where I lived but didn’t. I was afraid of going down; finding Norman so sick and lying in filth. I wasn’t ready to go back as I thought. I didn’t want to do what I did. I was sick twice, I was standing there crying.

Mom was dressed when she came into the shower; she started with shampooing my hair. When I cried on her shoulder she hugged me. Even when I told her I was okay, she stayed. She continued to wash me until I grabbed the shower sponge and began to wash. “I am very proud of you Ashley,” she kissed my back and hugged me from behind. Finally, she left me to finish on my own.

Everyone, except Norm, was there when we ate. Cathryn had cooked up some pasta noodles with both a red and a white sauce for us to choose from, as well as salad, garlic bread, cheese, wine, iced tea or water. Everyone let Ken go first because to us he was Kensey; I think Kensey was the only one not to understand. Because of Julio, he wasn’t the only guy at the table. It was close to 7:00 when the doorbell rang and Mom went to welcome Mrs. Stratton.

Everyone this is June Stratton; people went around and introduce themselves. “Bridgette, is there a room we could use? Mom took them and showed them where the guest room was. Monica went and checked on Norm. She made sure he was ready for the night, giving his night medicine including something to help him sleep. I was going to sit with Norm and say goodnight until June and Kensey were coming down the hall.

I couldn’t believe it; she petticoated her son, so I went back to the dining room with them. June held a chair for Kensey as she sat and helped to scoot her in. “My Mom said, I need to apologize to you and ask if it is still okay if I stay tonight? I am sorry and I am willing to help, mostly I want to stay because I need your help.”

Cathy spoke for the house in both accepting the apology and approving Kensey’s staying, “Kensey, you are very welcome to stay, just know as long as you stay this weekend it is Kensey who is our guest.”

He said, “I deserve that and agree.”

“You don’t quite understand our thinking. Being a young woman is not what you deserve but for us honored to be. We will correct you on things like that even if we are in public. When your mother is ready to leave, make sure you thank her for her help.”

It was another half hour that June stayed enjoying herself. When she was ready to leave, Kensey got up and helped with her chair; thanked her mother for two more outfits and curtsied to her mother. June gave Kensey a hug and kiss on the cheek as she would do with her older daughter.

I walked with Kensey to put her outfits in the guest room. Then I took her by the hand to the room Norm was in. We stayed there until Norm began to fall asleep. I sent Kensey to the TV room so I could check Norm for the night.

I should have gone to bed myself, but wanted to watch a movie with Kensey. I was leaning on her shoulder, within twenty minutes I began falling asleep in her arms. Mom finally insisted I go to bed and she suggested, “Kensey, we put some night clothes in your room and suggest you go off to bed as well. We do not want to hear you up and moving around during the night.” Both Mom and Cathy gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

I cleansed my face, changed into some baby doll pajamas and was getting into bed when Mom and Cathy both came into say goodnight. Mom teared up the most as she shared how proud and how scared she was for me today. She was now shaking as I did earlier.

“Mom, did you tell Mrs. Stratton to petticoat Kenny? I hope she doesn’t break the secret about what you do?”

Bridgette says, “I don’t want to change the focus from you, but no, I didn’t tell Mrs. Stratton about what I do in helping some men. I did share our experience with Ken and suggested something needed to be done.”

Mom continues, “I would not trust Ken or Mrs. Stratton with that information; nor do I want to be working with one of your friends, I would see that as an unwanted conflict.”

“Ashley, while I am so proud of you; it would be very hard on me if you ever did that again. I ask that you never do anything like that again without talking to me. I know it has deeply touched you and I am sensitive that it might take a toll on you for the days ahead."

It was closing in on 3:00 a.m. when I heard someone scared and crying; it was coming from the next room where Norm was. I got up to put on my short robe and checked on Norman. “Norman, it’s okay, you’re with Ashley, Jack’s friend. Come wake up, you’re okay.” I turned on another light, so Norm could see me better. He began to relax and figure where he was. He was hugging my arm, “Norm, I want you to wake up. You’ll sit up and in a moment I’ll help you get to the bathroom unless you rather use the urinal or bedpan.”

He was waking up and sitting up and was amused that he was in a girl’s nightgown. “Do you remember about this?” “…Something?” “Do you remember what happen yesterday?” “…I was in pain, awfully sick and you came, but how did you get there?” “Did we stay there?” “…No, you and the guys got me up above ground. Then surgery, but I’m not in a hospital; I am with you. That’s why I’m like this,” as he smiles.

“Did I tell you why it was okay?”

I smiled, “Yes you did, and I can smell the powder or perfume you use.” Norm was sharp already, I was happy for him.

“I think I am ready to try for the toilet.”

“I think so too. What would you think, about sitting up for a while when you are done? ...Let me get a chair ready and then I will help you to the bathroom.” I put a blanket and sheet over a good chair. “I’m not sure, maybe I should wake my Mom; I’m not sure if Julio is here.”

“I think I can walk with your help to keep me steady,” he scooted down and we were halfway there with no trouble. “When we get there and you turn around, can you get one side of your nightgown up and I’ll get the other side?” He smiled and said yes, and we managed fine.

Other then plopping down a little hard, he did very well. Sure that he was alright on his own, I left him to his business but left the door open. I went and got one of my panties and a liner and was quickly back. He must have seen me fixing the panty and liner together.

“What’s up,” Norm asked?

“I would like you wearing a panty when you get back in bed,” I said.

“I bet you say that to all the boys you date?” I fell back laughing and Norm was pleasantly amused. “Maybe not, you probably save the liner for some of us special guys?” I was again laughing but not so surprised by his humor now.

“Would you mind a couple of cookies and some milk?” After he said yes, I was concerned about leaving him alone to get the milk and cookies. “You are probably afraid of me running away back to my world? pause* Don’t be, Jeff doesn’t serve me cookies and milk.” He was in the chair looking fine but tired from the walk and going to the bathroom.

I brought back two glasses of milk and a plate of cookies. I gave him two and set the plate away from him. I sat down and we visited. He was looking back over to the cookies; they were chocolate chip cookies homemade by Cathy. “Just relax I want to make sure your body handles those two and the milk.” We talked another ten minutes and I gave him two more cookies. I wanted more but was watching my waist.

It was four after we made another visit to the toilet and got on his panty and were ready for bed. “Too bad your name isn’t Wendy?”

I asked why, he smiled, “Wendy read stories to the boys in ‘Neverland’.” I paused and he said “Peter Pan!”

I smiled, “Lay back and I’ll tell you a new story.” I got my composure and began, “Once there was a boy and he had a very pretty nightgown and dreamed of becoming a Princess!”

Norm began to laugh, “O that was a low blow, you are mean.”

“How about I read a real story like ‘Treasure Island’? Since we have a few days we can get a good start and then maybe find the video to watch.”

=^_^=


“You know we have electricity down there if we could find a DVD player we could watch some movies down there.”

“As long as you guys don’t go bragging and others come to take it from you?”

“Only another person from the streets would know how real that is. If we knew what Jack had we might have invited him into our group or bopped him off.”

I asked, “Are you serious about that?”

“Don’t tell him, we know now that we owe him, but then… He had a radio and earpiece, also a tape player and got things from the library. He picked up books and magazines, seemingly he was learning about something.”

“Yes, he and I both did that. It’s possible you know to be something more than just streetwise?”

“Where is he?” I wouldn’t answer, “Can you tell me at least if he is okay and happy? It kind of haunts a person to hear the horror stories.”

“Yes, I have only seen him once and talked a time or two since. I am sure he is happy. He said others wouldn’t recognize him but that was a good thing.”

I read about twenty pages of Treasure Island but I didn’t know when Norman fell asleep. Mom came behind me and gave me a hug. She got me to my room before she would say a word. “Not that you can’t but as you read, I heard a bit of Jack’s voice. It is very nice all you have done for Norman. I need to ask you, how you are doing?” It was after 5:00 a.m. before I was to sleep again.

Mom woke me at 8 a.m., telling me I needed to get dressed for breakfast. Telling me, we were going to our favorite neighborhood restaurant. We wouldn’t be going out but Mom and Cathy agreed it would be good for Kensey. I was sure Kensey would not think so at least at first.

Marie came over to the table and was very congenial to Kensey, but I wanted to speak to her alone, so she and I went out to the patio, even though it was too cold to be there. “Marie, do you know Joe Colavitto?” When she said she knew him well, I asked, “Does he have any girlfriends right now? I thought of him as I wanted to double date with Kensey tonight if possible.”

"I would be willing to arrange it if it could be six of us. There is an early dance from 6:30-8:30 at our parish hall, would that be okay?” I smiled and indicated that would be perfect. Marie was worried that they might not like each other.

“They have met about two years ago but Joe and she did not exchange names or information. I am sure she will be both happy and surprised.”

“You and Kensey should be to our parish hall by 6:30 tonight; unless you hear from me, know that Joe is coming.” I smiled and said thanks as I had to get back to our group.

“Mom is it okay if Kensey and I go to the dance tonight at the parish hall of Marie’s church?”

“Yes, as long as you don’t pressure Kensey to dance or do anything she doesn’t want to.” Breakfast was really good and Kensey relaxed and enjoyed herself as she felt accepted as a girl.

It was good to be back to the house and find Norman continuing to improve. Mom suggested for Norman to use a loose fitting blouse and jumper that was loose around the waist. He was very comfortable with that until 3:00 p.m. when Jeff and Larry came over for a visit. He lost the jumper and wore an oversize Giant jersey as he went back to bed.

Kensey tried to stay away and out of sight from the guys, but he was seen by Larry once. He asked, “Who’s the other girl?” Luckily for everyone the visit was short, as their odor was offensive to Norman. He asked upon their leaving, “Is that how we smell?”

It was around four that I shared with Kensey, “You and I are going to the dance at the parish hall over at Marie’s church. It begins at 6:30 and ends by 8:30 p.m. but we can be home by 8:00 or earlier if you so choose.” I mentioned some of the youth who were likely to be in attendance including Marie’s brother, Joe Giuseppe and Joe Colavitto and five other boys we knew from school.

Kensey stopped his protest soon after hearing Colavitto would be there. The outfit I had for Kensey was not too short and would flatter her appearance. Kensey asked, “Can we get ready for the dance early, I want to make sure I am comfortable with what I am wearing. I want to make sure that I can pass as a girl. I can’t chance people recognizing me.”

I suggested, “Kensey needs to practice speaking in saying 'yes or no, thank you for the dance or I need to be seated' short phrases like that.”

Cathy helped with Kensey’s outfit and hair. Kensey was very pleased as we made our way to the dance. Mom and Cathy walked a distance behind us, and I knew Julio would be watching out for us at the dance and our way back.

Joe Colavitto was there but did not come over until the second dance had begun and I was on the dance floor by then. “Hello, Marie said, you would be here and that we met before. I am very happy to see you Kensey, you are very pretty.” Kensey’s reply was so soft as not to be audible.

“I did meet a very attractive girl at a Halloween dance once that looked a bit like you. Rightfully you are older, looking more mature and beautiful, I'm not sure if that was that you?”

Kensey smiled, “Yes Joseph, I liked you then and have watched you playing football.”

The third dance was slow and Joe had Kensey on the dance floor. Only a time or two did another boy step in, to dance with Kensey. I enjoyed dancing and visiting on my own so that I did not notice when they had left the dance area before 8:00 or until seeing them around 8:20 p.m.

Kensey was still happy if not more so; I could tell her makeup and hair had been fixed. She would not acknowledge what she did or didn’t do. “Kensey, can you at least tell me if you still like Colavitto from before?”

“I’m not really comfortable with it but I need to tell someone. I’ve loved him since then. He even wants me to tell my parents that I love a boy and to see if he can take Kensey out on special occasions.”

“So what do you think about that idea Kensey?” She smiled and then I asked, “Is it Kensey he wants to go out with, do you feel the same way?” She stopped in front of my house took my hands and looked at me.

“Ashley, what should I do, I don’t want to be a homosexual? I can’t help myself with Joe, I love him, I’ve loved him for two years, and today I told him.”

“It sounds like this isn't just a passing phase, it seems what you feel it is real. Ken/Kensey I care about you a lot that doesn’t change because you might be different than you thought you were. I want you to consider how you need to love and care for yourself? I don’t think being a homosexual or a transgendered girl is a choice. Maybe you just like to crossdress?”

Kensey says, “You’re saying I’m a pervert. How can you say that?”

“You are treading on very thin ice with me Kensey, please be a bit more sensitive. My parents are lesbians; I will slap you silly if you call them or me perverts or anything else derogatory. That is your warped thinking!”

He apologetically says, “No, your parents are cool; even my Mom might accept me. Maybe she already knows. She did give me my sister’s clothes to wear; my sister wouldn’t even do that.”

“Are you saying your sister knows you dress as a girl? If it's not her clothes then what do you wear? Wait how come I didn’t know?”

“Claire let me use older clothes and let me hide my clothes in her closet.” My Mom, Bridgette, and Cathy found us outside and told us we needed to get in the house and ready for bed.

I visited with Mom while Kensey was in the shower. Julio already told Mom what Kensey and Joe did, “Ashley, you are Kensey’s friend and unless she/he tells you that is what your friend wants you to know. You two need to get a good night's sleep. She needs to be Kenny when he goes back to school on Monday. That is a lot to handle.”

I said, “I can’t believe you won’t tell me? It’s not fair even if you think it is right. Can you tell me if you were surprised?”

“You set him up with Colavitto, so tell me, should I have been surprised? You seemingly knew something. I suggest you go visit and check on Norman. Let your mind clear and think of other things.”

When I got back to Norman, he had Treasure Island turned to page 77. I read and he asked me about the dance. He was guessing that Ken went as Kensey. “He wouldn’t come into see me after getting dressed, so she must have been passable as a girl.” We only got to page 85 because of talking. “He must like dressing like that a lot more than me, but why wouldn’t he let me see Kensey before the dance?”

Ken was in a nightgown and robe when he came in to say goodnight to us and visit a little. “Hey, Ken why didn’t you let me see you before the dance? We’ve both been doing it this weekend. It’s been quite the weekend and I want to thank you for being here for Ashley helping me. You helped to save my life.”

Ken smiled, “Yes, it has been quite the weekend for all of us.”


 
 
To Be Continued...
 

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

“Yes it has been quite the weekend for all of us.”

Yep, it sure was Jess. It's amazing how far Ashley's come growing into a responsible young womam. So I guess the question for this chapter is how far is Kenny prepared to take his new persona? And when Norman gets better will he change as well. Keep'em comin' Jess. (Hugs) Taarpa

Quite the weekend indeed...

Yes, it was nice for Ashley to stretch into a new role. Kenny won't have as easy a time to deny himself with Colavito in the picture, but will see. Norm, may or may not be as he says just enjoying the moment. Being on the streets might also play a part in his decision.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors