Vampyre 8.

Printer-friendly version

Vampyre 8.

*Before……….

I walk to the place and it’s an old hotel…gothy lookin guard/bouncers and I can feel the touch of thrilling on them…

Dammit this isn’t just a Goth club but this is feeling more and more like a nest. I bare fangs and they open the doors without checking ID or asking for a cover.

The club is actually in the basement…it might have been the bar for the hotel and the convention room but now it’s all one big goth style dance club and there’s a lot of stuff going on and I’m feeling thralls I’m seeing bodies moving around with no electric spark to them at all and there is a definite feeling of…wrong on so, so many levels…I catch a glimpse of someone taking a hit of meth from a pipe but there’s a vampire blood hint to it…and I see the human’s eyes get infused for a second with vampire red then that clouds over and get’s washed away from this shimmer of green…

Oh this is not good.

*Now……….

I stop in front of a VIP section of the club and Raphael’s talking to this guy that looks like he’s really hispanic…no something else…but he’s not at the power spot in the table no Raph’s being king here. There’s a very gangland looking guys here Hispanic with lots of tattoos and another to the other side that is vamp pale and he’s smoking meth from a pipe…blood red meth…his eyes vamp over then there’s a shimmer of that green in there and in the eyes of the Hispanic fellow too. His eyes go slitted.

“Meth? Drugs Raphael that’s like you. You only could hunt back in the day using a ruffie.”

“Alecia…so it’s true you viscous little cunt you are alive.”

“Well just during the day.”

His eyes narrow.

“Blood in the drugs?”

“It’s all the rage in Europe Sweet thing have some; it’ll be my treat over old times.”

“Speaking of old times where’s Michel?”

“Oh now don’t you worry you’re pretty southern head about where father is.” He’s smiling and he looks at his entourage. “Isn’t she sweet that accent and everything, just like Sookie what’s her name. C’mon love party with us.”

His friend offers the pipe he’s been huffing on.

“No thanks I brought my own.”

I reach in and take out the baggy with what’s left of his sister in it and pour it out.

Every vamp here can smell what kind of ash this is.

The music stops and every vamp there just went fangs out.

Raphael jumps me with a snarl and we hit the floor. “I’ll kill you, you little bitch!”

He comes at me in that whole predatory creature jump and he’s fast, he’s really fast like blood power to spare and then some. He’s likely well fed and hopped up on this green demon shit.

I feel my own surge coming on it’s night and I’m not The Beast’s anymore I am death’s vampyre now and I feel this dark strength sinking into me…it’s so…it’s not lighting me up or cold even it’s…it’s fast and slinky and feels like electric blackness in my veins and he goes in hard with the killing bite to my throat pinning my arms to the concrete and I can’t power out of it so I roll us fast, vamp double time fast and now I’m on top and he snarls at the reversal and he shoves me off of him and up to the roof with a single shove.

He does a kick up and turns to the crowd in a speed burst. “Killem all my little sweet things!”

He spins back at me as I land and he adds in a spin kick with the move.

I was expecting a fight.

Rafael might be a fop and a dandy and a all around useless piece of garbage but he’s old and he’s french too and he’s from that era when most of the men fought one way or another and he’s no exception. I know he’s a reasonable fencer and has killed many a man, woman and child with a long blade but he’s using his favorite showy style that French Savate.

I meet him with my Tae Kwon Do.

He come’s fast using the foot work and vampire speed and strength to come at me from the front and to flank me all at the same time or close to it with these hard jabs that I’m batting away with palm strikes and I breathe…even if I don’t really need to and I push my powers not to my strength as much as my speed and senses and it’s like he’s this moving kata post and I palm strike and turn a jab and slip my arm down with his arm and into him with a hit, several of them actually before he clues into the fact that I’m not some new fanged child he can beat with impunity and his next jab turns into a grab at the end of the move and he yanks me in hard and fast into an uppercut to my guts and then holds me for about ten or twelve rabid punches.

I twist my body a little and his hand holding me digs in with his claws and hurts like a bitch but I get enough room to use my free arm and in his next punch I punch his fist….screw the boost to my senses now I pour it all into strength and it breaks his hand…it’ll only be like that for seconds but when he yanks his hand back I grab it with my wrist and he’s got me and I’ve got him and that’s just stable enough tha using the strength in the arm I have his wrist by I pull myself off the ground and start using him for a kicking dummy.

He’s getting hammered and I follow that as he’s sort of rocked by that with three fast snap headbutts in a row and that does stun him and I spin and turn and shoulder throw him…well slam since I don’t let go of him through his VIP table.

I rip the leg off a chair and slam it down and he screams as I stake his arrogant french ass through the shoulder and arm joint and into the floor.

I grab another one and full one Nightrage at him pull on all that death is willing to give me. “Where!? Where is Michel!?”

I hear Raine yelling at me telling me not to kill him and I turn to snarl at her and then back and swing the improved stake down and there’s a flash at his wrist as a handgun some small automatic is suddenly there.

He laughs that high pitched nasal almost giggle of his and all I see is muzzle flashes.

I feel the hits and I feel searing pain ripping through me….wood?...silver...?.....

…………………fuck.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another cliffhanger

And we will now have to hold our breath another 6 months :(

Hopefully she is silver and stake tolerant.

Kim

I'm planning on more and sooner.

But the universe took a hit when Wren passed and got back burnered.

Bailey Summers

Now

that was a little intense! Did you have to leave us hanging off the cliff again? :)
hugs
Grover

Sets up for your request Grover:)

I am writing more for the universe. I hope you will enjoy what comes next.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

BUT, when in the day or night is this happening?

If day is almost upon them the anti vampire stuff may not hurt her so badly.

Our semi vampire-es is linked to two OLD TESTAMENT or even earlier goddess and god.

Would wood or silver bullets be any worse than lead for her?

Still might to a lot of damage.

If it is close to dawn the mystical aspects of wood or silver might not work as the old bastard vampire assumes. Plus she is filled with light energy, and a different kind of dark -- Death's dark-- energy than the Old One's that powers the regular vampires.

Could be a few surprises here AND some of her fellow fighters are here with her so her diversion may have worked though will she have to pay the ultimate price?

Hum? Death said a few chapters back that if she fed like a regular vampire and killed an innocent unwilling their bond/pact would be broken thus leaving her vulnerable to the Old One.

I smell a loophole, a whopping great steam a battleship and an entire fleet though of a loophole HE gave her. If someone willingly offered their blood to help heal her and she only took a little so as not to kill them...? Say Raines mom, AKA her lover or Raine herself?

Wish the wait between these was not so long but then you have so very many irons in the fire and all of them so good too.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Gosh thanks John!

You've got great ideas on this so much! But yes The Goddess and Death pre-date the OT, The Beast is the vampire enity sire-thing behind all vampires but even it is not and Old One, more like a close but lesser cousin. So who knows what will happen to Alecia from getting shot like this.

Yes, there is a loophole just like that for power-ups.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

great to see these back

and a all action issue. please don't leave us hanging long, or do you plan to jump to evanesce for Rayne's view?
great job, thanks

It does jump over LoneWolf.

Not planning on keeping you hanging long.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers