My Fathers Secret Part 12

Printer-friendly version


 © June 2013


Part Twelve of 13+


Chapter Twenty Four: Does the fun never end?

    Kirstin felt strange when she woke on the Saturday morning, and she wondered where she was until she remembered that she was stopping in a penthouse suite in a posh London hotel with Jessica asleep next to her. Kirstin rolled over and let out a groan when she remembered she and Jessica had made love the night before while still wearing the corsets Cathy and Jane had dressed them in, and they were still wearing them now.

     “Are you alright...?” A sleepy sounding Jessica asked when she heard Kirstin’s groan.

     “I will be once I get out of this torture device.” Kirstin said as she pushed the covers down and rubbed her sides through the corset.

     “I can only agree with you there.” Jessica grinned as she moved and was also reminded that she was also still wearing a corset. “A swim should help you feel better.” Jessica said as she slid off the bed and started to remove the corset.

    Kirstin got up as well and she took over undoing the knot on Jessica’s corset and then helped her to take it off all together. Jessica then did the same for Kirstin before she sorted them out with a swimsuit each.

    Joan was already in the pool swimming laps when Jessica and Kirstin wandered out onto the patio. Kirstin let out a sigh as she took in the view, and the fresh morning air.

     “Good morning mother.” Jessica said.

     “Good morning mother.” Kirstin giggled as she copied Jessica.

     “Good morning girls.” Joan smiled as she stopped swimming and stood up in the pool to get a proper look at the two of them. “Are the two of you alright?” Joan asked when she noticed they were both rubbing their bellies and sides.

     “We’re fine, but we both fell asleep wearing our corsets from last night, so we’re a little sore this morning.” Jessica explained.

     “What were you doing last night...?” Joan smirked. Jessica opened her mouth to speak, but Joan stopped her. “I don’t need to know.” Joan said as she raising her hand.

    Jessica giggled as she watched Joan dive under the water again and carry on swimming laps of the pool. “We better get started ourselves.” Jessica said to Kirstin as she led her over to the pool and then they both jumped in together, and they then started swimming laps of the pool, just like Joan.

    Kirstin found that Jessica had been right, and she was soon feeling much better as each lap she swam loosened up the muscles in her stomach. Kirstin tried to keep up with Jessica and Joan, but she wasn’t as used to swimming as the two of them, so she finally admitted defeat and slowed down to her own pace.

     “I never realised how out of shape I was.” Kirstin admitted once they had all stopped swimming and had gotten out the pool again.

     “You’re no worse than Jessica was when she first started swimming with me, dear.” Joan said, trying to make Kirstin feel better about not being able to keep up with her or Jessica.

     “I’d say you still did better than me actually.” Jessica laughed. “And I did use to swim a lot at school because it was the only sport I was ever any good at.” She added looking proud of that fact.

     “You’re welcome to come over to the house anytime and use the pool, if you would like to practice.” Joan offered.

     “I’d like that, thank you Joan.” Kirstin smiled.

     “I hope you don’t think this weird Kirstin, but could you call me mother, Just like Jessica does? I liked it when you said it earlier.” Joan asked looking hopeful.

     “I’d do anything for you mother.” Kirstin grinned as she threw her arms around Joan and hugged her. “I just wish you’d been my real mother.” Kirstin sighed as Joan hugged her back.

     “I’m sure you don’t mean that.” Joan said looking a little shocked.

     “I do actually.” Kirstin frowned. “My real mother ran off with my father’s best friend, and my father fell apart after that and started drinking.” Kirstin said with tears in her eyes.

     “Kirstin’s father was killed in a car accident.” Jessica said as she pulled Kirstin into a hug.

     “I’m so sorry to hear that sweetie.” Joan said as she rubbed Kirstin’s back while Jessica hugged her.

     “Don’t be, mother. He’d been drinking and almost killed a family in the car he hit.” Kirstin explained. “But I still blame that woman for everything that happened.” Kirstin said with anger in her voice.

     “I’ll try to be a better mother to you then.” Joan smiled. “Not that it’s going to be hard.” She added with a little laugh, which set Kirstin off.

     “You already are.” Kirstin grinned as she got another hug from her new mother.

    Joan had ordered breakfast to be delivered at a set time, and they were all dried off and wearing bathrobes when the doorbell chimed to let them know it had arrived.

     “Now this is what I call living the high life.” Kirstin said between mouthfuls of fresh fruit and yogurt, while they sat out on the patio listening to the car horns and sirens from the busy city below.

     “Yes, the view is quite beautiful.” Jessica grinned as she looked at Kirstin across from her.

     “Yes it is amazing.” Kirstin agreed as she turned to look behind her, where she thought Jessica was looking.

     “I don’t think Jessica was talking about that view sweetie.” Joan giggled.

     “Oh, I see...” Kirstin blushed when she realised what Jessica had meant. “Yes the view is quite beautiful.” She had to agree as she looked at Jessica.

    They finished their breakfast and then went back to their rooms to get ready for a busy day of shopping. Cathy and Jane had offered to help them get ready, but Jessica had said they would be fine getting ready on their own. Jessica didn’t think it fair to take up to much of their time, not after being allowed to stop in the penthouse for free.

*****

    Once they were all dressed they met out in the living room. Jessica and Kirstin were both wearing simple summer dresses, so they could slip out of them quick and easy while trying things on in the many shops they planned to visit. Joan was wearing a skirt and blouse because she didn’t plan to be trying on as many things as the other two, she would be happy watching them have all the fun.

     “Even though I felt really good last night wearing that evening dress, I still think this is much more me.” Kirstin admitted as she looked down at herself.

     “I think you look good in anything.” Jessica smiled as she pulled Kirstin to her and they kissed.

     “I hope the two of you can remember not to start doing that sort of thing while we’re out?” Joan warned.

     “Yes mother...” They both replied in a whiny voice that a couple of bored teenagers would use.

     “I can see I’m going to have my hands full with you two.” Joan said with a roll of her eyes, but she was soon laughing when Jessica and Kirstin both stuck their tongues out at her. “Grab your purses, and let’s go and see what sort of trouble you can get us into.” Joan ordered them, just like a mother would do to two naughty children.

*****

    Jane and Cathy were stood talking to Jayden and Kara in reception when Jessica. Kirstin and Joan arrived in the lobby.

     “Jessie...!” Jane squealed as she ran over and gave Jessica a hug before she hugged Kirstin and Joan. “Did you all have fun last night?” Jane asked once she’d finished hugging them.

     “Yes, it was really fun, but I’m glad to be out of that corset.” Kirstin said as she still felt a little compressed from wearing it all night.

     “You do get used to them the more you wear one.” Jane admitted. “But I can’t say that I’m that keen on them myself.” Jane pulled a face.

     “We have a car waiting to take you over to Mystiques, and anywhere else you might want to go.” Kara said as she joined them. “Sadly I have some other clients to show around today, but I will be available on my cell phone if you have any trouble.” Kara added.

     “I warned Chrissy and Amy that you’d be calling in to see them.” Jane grinned. “They’re both looking forward to seeing you again.” Jane added excitedly.

     “We better not keep you from your work then, and I’ll get these two trouble makers out your way.” Joan laughed as she started to lead Jessica and Kirstin towards the exit.

    David was stood outside the hotel waiting for them, and he opened the car door and smiled at Joan. “Good morning Joan, Jessica, Kirstin.” David smiled. “I’ll be driving you today.” He added.

     “Thank you David.” Joan smiled as she got in the car and let him close the door.

    Jessica had opened the back door for Kirstin to get in, before she walked around to the other side of the car where David was now stood with the door open for her to get in.

     “Thank you David.” Jessica smiled.

     “You’re most welcome Jessica.” David smiled back as he closed the door and then got in himself. “Jane asked me to take you all to Mystiques first, I trust that is fine with you all?” David asked once he was pulling out into traffic.

     “Yes, that’s fine David.” Joan said. “We don’t want to go upsetting Jane.” She added with a laugh.

*****

    David was soon pulling up outside Mystiques and getting out the car and then helping Joan to get out, while Jessica helped Kirstin.

     “If you don’t mind Joan, I’ll wait with the car?” David asked. “I never know where to look when I go in there.” He admitted as he looked at the shop window and all the mannequins wearing sexy underwear.

     “That’s fine David.” Joan laughed. “So you’ve never been tempted to try anything yourself then?” Joan teased.

     “No...” David said. “I have no problem with gentlemen showing their softer side, but I’m quite happy with just being me.” He said proudly.

     “Joan couldn’t argue with that, so she just smiled and went to catch up with Jessica and Kirstin, who had already made their way into the shop.

     “Wow...” Kirstin said as Jessica led her into Mystiques and she saw all the underwear they had. “I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

     “Jessica...!” A female voice shouted from the back of the shop.

    Jessica looked over and saw it was Chrissy calling her name as she ran down the shop to greet her properly.

     “Hi Chrissy.” Jessica said as she was attacked by the bubbly blonde woman. “I’d like you to meet Kirstin, my girlfriend.” Jessica grinned.

     “Hi Kirstin, it’s nice to finally meet you.” Chrissy said as she gave Kirstin a hug.

     “Hello Chrissy. You’ve been told about me...?” Kirstin asked nervously.

     “Yes, Jane keeps us up to date on all the gossip.” Chrissy said as she waved off Kirstin’s worries.

     “Chrissy, Jane and Cathy are all like sisters to each other.” Jessica explained.

     “There are a lot more of us, but you’ll get to meet them tonight at the club.” Chrissy grinned. “You will be at the club tonight won’t you?” Chrissy asked.

     “Try and stop me.” Jessica grinned back.

    Chrissy was just about to say something when they all heard Jessica’s name being called again. They all turned to see Amy running down the shop to greet her.

     “Hey Jessie...! Why has it taken you so long to come back to see us...?” Amy pouted as she threw her arms around Jessica and hugged her.

     “Hi Amy. I’d like you to meet my girlfriend Kirstin.” Jessica said once they broke the hug. “Kirstin, this is Chrissy’s sister, Amy.”

     “Hello Amy...” Kirstin got out just before she was pounced on and half hugged to death by Amy.

     “Hi Kirstin...” Amy giggled. “She’s a looker.” Amy said to Jessica over Kirstin’s shoulder.

     “She is that.” Jessica agreed.

    Kirstin was blushing when Amy broke the hug and let her go back to standing with Jessica. Kirstin was glad when Amy called out Joan’s name and ran off to greet her when Joan entered the shop. Kirstin’s eye was drawn to the woman that stepped out from behind a curtain at the back of the shop that looked a lot like Chrissy, just a little older looking.

     “What’s all the racket about, you two?” The woman asked with a laugh as she walked down the shop towards them.

     “Jessica and Joan have come to see us, and Jessica brought her girlfriend to meet us.” Chrissy said to the woman. “Kirstin, this is my big sister, Mandy, and Mandy, this is Kirstin.” Chrissy did the introductions.

     “Hello Kirstin, it’s nice to meet you.” Mandy smiled as she gave Kirstin a quick hug.

     “Hello.” Kirstin said nervously as she hugged Mandy back.

     “And hello Jessica.” Mandy said as she gave Jessica a longer hug because they knew each other from the last visit.

     “Hi Mandy.” Jessica said as she hugged Mandy back.

     “You’re looking very trim these days.” Mandy said as she stepped back and gave Jessica a proper look.

     “Thanks Mandy.” Jessica grinned. “Mother has me swimming with her every morning; it’s a great form of exercise.” She said proudly.

     “Keep up the good work.” Mandy agreed. “Hello Joan...!” Mandy said then as she moved on to greet Joan to the shop.

     “So what are you on the lookout for today then?” Chrissy asked, wanting to get them spending their money, just like any good shop owner would.

     “Nothing much, but I was hoping to get Kirstin a couple of corsets while we’re here.” Jessica grinned. “Cathy had her in one last night, and she looked stunning in it.” Jessica explained.

     “I’m not sure I want to wear a corset again, not after waking up this morning with my sides and belly aching like they were.” Kirstin complained.

     “Don’t look so worried Kirstin.” Chrissy said trying to calm her back down again. “Cathy would have just used a standard corset for someone of your size and frame. The one’s I’ll sort out for you will fit much better, and it’s not ideal to try sleeping in a normal corset anyway.” Chrissy warned.

     “We weren’t planning to sleep in them, but we got a little carried away and just fell asleep after.” Jessica explained with a grin and a blush to her cheeks.

     “I get the message.” Chrissy giggled.

    Kirstin was soon in a fitting room with Chrissy measuring her this way and that before she called out to Amy for her to get her some corsets in the relevant size and style.

     “Your girlfriend is in serious need of some new underwear.” Chrissy pointed out as she held up the world’s ugliest bra that Kirstin had been wearing when she entered the shop. “Please don’t tell me you actually paid money for this thing.” Chrissy asked as held up the bra and looked at it like it was a dead animal.

     “Hey...! It’s not that bad...!” Kirstin shouted from the other side of the curtain.

     “It’s not that good either sweetie...!” Chrissy shouted back with a giggle.

     “Good job we’re in the right place to fix it then.” Jessica grinned as she looked around the shop that was overflowing with bras and panties. “Sort her out with a good selection please.” Jessica smiled as she pulled out her credit card and waved it in front of Chrissy’s face.

     “I can’t afford to go spending money on underwear Jess.” Kirstin said as she poked her head out the changing room.

     “Let me worry about the cost.” Jessica said as she waved off Kirstin’s worries.

    Kirstin went to argue with Jessica, but Jessica stopped her by pushing her head back into the dressing room and pulling the curtain across again. Chrissy just laughed and then ran off to help Amy get a selection of things together for Kirstin to try on.

    Jessica smiled as she watched the pile of boxes on the counter get bigger and bigger as Chrissy and Amy ran back and forth getting Kirstin to try things on. Jessica actually found herself laughing a couple of times when she heard Kirstin say no to whatever it was Chrissy or Amy wanted her to try on.

    Kirstin finally stepped out of the changing room dressed again, and she walked over to join the others at the counter. “I can’t let you buy all this for me Jess.” Kirstin tried to argue.

     “It’s a little late for that, Chrissy just processed my card.” Jessica grinned as she waved the aforementioned card in Kirstin’s face before she placed it back in her purse. “Are you wearing one of the new sets now?” Jessica asked.

     “Yes, but only because Chrissy said she was burning my old one.” Kirstin said in her own defence.

     “And how does it feel?” Jessica asked with a look on her face that said he already knew the answer.

     “It feels much better than my old one.” Kirstin admitted.

     “I bet it does, the old one was a cup size to small for you.” Chrissy said with a pained look as she adjusted her own bust just thinking about wearing a bra that was too small.

     “I’m still angry with you.” Kirstin said as she slapped Jessica on the arm. “But thank you for treating me.” She added as she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck and then kissed her.

    Kirstin let out a happy sigh after she broke the kiss, and she just looked into Jessica’s eyes, framed by the long painted lashes.

     “I’m sorry about that.” Kirstin blushed when she remembered where they were.

     “Trust me when I say that they could teach us a thing or two about kissing.” Jessica giggled as she thought about Chrissy and Amy kissing their wife’s Becky and Amber in the club, the last time she was down here.

     “Are the two of you an item then?” Kirstin asked when she saw her looking at Chrissy and Amy.

     “No, but we do have wifes of our own at home that we love to kiss, just like the two of you were kissing just now.” Chrissy smiled. “Let’s just say Amy and I are more aware of how Jessica feels than you might think.” Chrissy added when she saw the confused look on Kirstin’s face.

     “You were just like Jess...?” Kirstin asked with shock written all over her face. Kirstin wasn’t sure if Chrissy was just pulling her leg, because all she saw was two beautiful looking women when she looked at Chrissy and Amy, just like she saw when she looked at Jane.

     “Yes we were, and we’re all glad you’ve finally decided to get off the fence and pick a side.” Chrissy said as she scolded Jessica for taking so long to act on her feelings. “Do you really find it so hard to believe, even after spending so much time with Jessica, knowing that she’s really someone else?” Chrissy asked.

    Kirstin went to speak, but closed her mouth again when she saw a flaw in her argument. “I see your point.” She finally admitted. “But I don’t see Jessica as a boy or a girl, just the person I love.” Kirstin tried to explain.

     “And that is what counts.” Chrissy grinned. “We can’t always pick the person we fall in love with, but you can either accept them, or turn your back and look for something that makes more sense, but you will never truly be happy doing that.”

     “Where’s the fun in that.” Kirstin agreed with a grin as she wrapped an arm around Jessica’s waist and looked her in the eyes. “I think on some level I always saw this side of Jessica, even when she was Jonathon.” Kirstin said just before she leaned in for another kiss.

     “Do you have any plans for this Monday?” Chrissy asked once Kirstin had stopped kissing Jessica.

     “Not as far as we know, probably just more sightseeing.” Jessica shrugged as she looked at Joan to see if she had anything planed.

     “I thought we could go and see some of the things we couldn’t fit in the last time we were down here.” Joan agreed with Jessica.

     “Our family is having a barbeque, and I’d like you to join us.” Chrissy said. “I know Jane would like you to come and meet the rest of her family.” Chrissy added with a grin.

     “Are you sure you want us there?” Jessica asked, looking shocked that Chrissy had just invited them to their home.

     “Yes, it will give us time to talk.” Chrissy smiled. “I can already see that Kirstin has some questions, and we don’t do much talking at the club when we go.” She added with a giggle.

    Kirstin, Jessica and Joan were soon giggling as Chrissy and Amy started dancing around, even though there was no music playing at the minute.

     “Save it for the club later sis.” Mandy said as she stepped over and wrapped her arms around Chrissy to stop her dancing.

     “Meany...!” Chrissy pouted. “So is it a yes to joining us for a barbeque then?” Chrissy asked with a grin while she let Mandy hold her.

     “Yes we’d love to join you.” Joan said for the three of them after looking at Jessica and getting a nod from her. “We’ll need to get your address though.” Joan pointed out.

     “I’ll get Carl to sort out a car to bring you over to the house.” Mandy said.

     “I think that’s our queue to leave.” Joan said when she heard the bell above the door jingle. She turned her head and saw Kara enter the shop with the same two women they had seen her wander off with the day before when they were going to the changing service rooms.

     “We’ll see you later at the club.” Mandy said as she gave Joan a hug and then she hugged Jessica and Kirstin. Chrissy and Amy gave them all a quick hug before they left.

    Jessica looked back over her shoulder and smiled when she saw the two of them welcoming the two new comers to their shop. Jessica knew the two women were in good hands with Chrissy and Amy.

    They had all grabbed some of the items Jessica had bought for Kirstin, and they helped David get it all in the trunk of the car before they all got in and let David drive them to the next place they wanted to go shopping.

     “I still can’t believe you bought me all that stuff Jess.” Kirstin scolded Jessica as she slapped her arm.

     “I just thought it was about time you had something nice to wear.” Jessica giggled as she tried to defend herself from the attack. “And you do have to admit that your new underwear feels much nicer than the old ones?” Jessica asked with a grin, because she already knew the answer.

     “It is, but I’m not used to spending that kind of money on clothes.” Kirstin whined.

     “Please let me spoil you, just a little bit?” Jessica asked with a pout as she held up her hand to indicate a little amount by holding her finger and thumb an inch apart. “I never got to spend much money on you as Jonathon, and there is so many things I would love to see you in, now I can spend the money on you.” Jessica sounded like she was pleading.

     “I love you Jess, so you don’t need to prove it by spending money on me.” Kirstin tried to argue.

     “I know you do, but I want to treat you anyway.” Jessica replied.

     “Nothing I say is going to stop you, is it?” Kirstin frowned.

     “Nope...” Jessica giggled.

     “Thank you.” Kirstin smiled as she took hold of Jessica’s hand.

    Kirstin spent the rest of her day being led from shop to shop and asked to try lots of different things on. Joan would call David whenever they amassed too many bags to carry, and he would take them and place them in the trunk of the car with all the other items.

     “How are we going to get all this stuff home again?” Kirstin asked at one point.

     “The hotel will arrange for it to be delivered to Mother’s after we return home.” Jessica grinned. “So we can carry on and buy even more.” She added excitedly.

    And that is what they did. By the time they called it a day, the trunk on David’s car was full, and it took three bellboys to help carry everything up to their penthouse when they returned to the hotel.

     “I can’t believe how much money you spent on me today.” Kirstin complained once they were alone in the suite.

     “But did you have fun?” Jessica asked, taking very little notice of Kirstin’s complaining.

     “Yes, I had a lot of fun, but that still doesn’t change the fact that you spent far too much on me.” Kirstin said as she tried to stop Jessica wrapping her arms around her and pulling her down onto the sofa.

     “I like to spoil you.” Jessica pouted as she looked deep into Kirstin’s eyes.

     “Thank you.” Kirstin smiled, just before she closed the gap between them and they kissed.

    They finally came up for air when Joan coughed and looked at her watch. “I think we should think about getting some rest, or you two will be in no fit state to go on the dance floor at the club.” She warned.

     “Yes mother.” Kirstin and Jessica said together, just before they both burst out in a fit of giggles.

     “Go to your room...!” Joan said, sounding like an angry mother, but the smirk killed the effect just a little.

    Jessica and Kirstin ran off to their room still giggling. Joan just shook her head from side to side as she made her way into her own room and closed the door.

*****


Chapter Twenty Five: Disco Fever

     “This is some sort of strange punishment for me isn’t it?” Kirstin asked as she stood in the door way of their room in the penthouse, as she watched Jessica checking herself out in the mirror.

     “What are you talking about?” Jessica asked as she turned to look at Kirstin.

     “You’re getting your own back for all those times I kept you waiting in the past, while I took forever to get ready for a date.” Kirstin explained.

     “No...!” Jessica giggled. “I’m just having one last final look to make sure I look alright.” Jessica explained as she went back to looking in the mirror and checking out her stocking covered legs sticking out from under the very short silvery gray mini dress she was wearing.

    The dress was low enough at the front to show off what looked like real breasts, and a corset under the dress gave Jessica that sexy hourglass look.

     “You look amazing, now please can we go eat, so we can get to this club and do some dancing...” Kirstin pleaded as she stepped over and pulled Jessica towards the door and the living area where she knew Joan would be waiting for them.

 

     “Wow... Look at the two of you.” Joan said when she saw Kirstin and Jessica enter the room.

    Kirstin was wearing a red mini dress that looked a little like the one Jessica was wearing, but Kirstin wasn’t wearing a corset under her dress, due to her already having a nice figure, even if she didn’t look as toned as Joan and Jessica.

    Cathy and Jane had offered to come up and help, but Jessica had said she could get herself ready, just like she had earlier in the day when they offered to help get her ready for her shopping trip, but Jessica had learned a lot since she last came to stop at the hotel, so she had managed to get a nice look without any help from anyone.

     “See, I said you looked fine.” Kirstin said as she slapped Jessica’s arm.

     “Ouch...!” Jessica said as she tried to defend herself from Kirstin’s attack. “You can be such a bully.” She whined as she rubbed her arm where Kirstin just slapped her. “Tell her off mummy.” Jessica pouted playfully.

     “I’ll bang the pair of your heads together in a minute.” Joan said in a stern tone, but was having trouble not giggling as she wagged her finger at them. She did finally lose it when she saw Jessica and Kirstin going red in the face as they tried not to laugh at it all.

    They finally pulled themselves together and left the penthouse and headed down to the restaurant to eat some dinner, before they went to the club.

     “Good evening Dale.” Joan smiled when they got down to reception and they saw the deputy manager stood talking to some members of staff.

     “Hello Joan, Jessica.” Dale smiled back as he sent the other members of staff on their way. “I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure of meeting yet.” Dale added as he looked at Kirstin.

     “”This is my other daughter, Kirstin.” Joan said with pride in her voice. “Kirstin, this is Dale, he runs the hotel when Jayden isn’t around.” Joan explained.

     “Good evening Kirstin. I hope your stop here is an enjoyable one?” Dale asked as he reached out to take Kirstin’s hand, and he lifted it to his lips and kissed it.

     “I think this place is amazing Dale.” Kirstin blushed, never having had a man kiss her hand before.

     “I’m so pleased to hear that.” Dale smiled proudly. “Will you be dining in our restaurant this evening, or will you be dining out?” Dale asked.

     “We were just about to go into the restaurant.” Joan informed him.

     “Then please let me take you there, and also make sure they give you the very best table.” Dale said as he took hold of Joan’s arm and started leading her towards the restaurant.

    Jessica and Kirstin followed close behind, and Dale was soon seating them at a table and calling over some waiters to take care of them.

*****

     “I’m enjoying this much more tonight, now I’m not fighting with a corset.” Kirstin smiled once they had their food, just before putting another fork full in her mouth.

     “Do you think once I start on hormones, I might fill out enough to not need a corset all the time?” Jessica asked Kirstin and Joan.

     “I’m sure you will fill out a little, but it depends on how much of a figure you’re looking to have.” Joan shrugged, not really having an answer to Jessica’s question.

     “I think you look good without the corset now, so don’t let things like that worry you baby.” Kirstin said as she reached out and took hold of Jessica’s hand and smiled at her.

     “I just feel like a boy in a dress though, when I don’t have a corset on.” Jessica whined. “I’m straight up and down, and don’t have any curves.

     “Most models are straight up and down.” Joan pointed out.

     “I don’t want to look like a model though.” Jessica grumbled. “They all look like boys in dresses to me.” She added. “I love the hourglass figure.” Jessica sighed as she ran her hands down her sides to make her point.

     “I’m sure if you keep wearing a corset then, while you take the hormones, you will train your body to look just like you want.” Joan smiled like she knew what she was talking about, but in truth she was just telling Jessica what she wanted to hear.

     “Chrissy and Amy were once like you, and they both have stunning figures.” Kirstin pointed out.

    Jessica went to speak, but stopped as she realised that Kirstin did have a point. Chrissy and Amy did both look stunning the last time she was at the club, and neither of them was wearing a corset that night, they weren’t wearing much at all. Jessica cheered up after that, and they spent the rest of the meal talking about some of the places they would visit the next day, once they surfaced.

*****

    Joan couldn’t stop giggling as she watched Jessica and Kirstin looking out the windows of the Limo that Dale had walked them out to after they finished their meal. Joan thought the two of them looked more like children as they pointed out some of the sights they were seeing.

     “Is this the club?” Kirstin asked when she saw the Limo pull up outside a large building with large security man stood around looking for any signs of trouble.

     “Yes, this is The Closet.” Jessica grinned as she knew how much fun they were going to be having soon enough.

     “So you’re going back into the closet then...?” Kirstin giggled at her own joke.

     “Trust me; this girl is never going back in that closet.” Jessica argued. “But I’ll go back into this one with pleasure.” She added as she linked her arm through Kirstin’s and started walking towards the end of the line of people waiting to get into the place.

     “Joan...! Jessica...! Where are you going?” They heard a female voice shout to them. They all turned around to find Becky, Chrissy’s wife stood there smiling at them.

     “We were just joining the queue to get into the club.” Jessica said as she pointed at the line of people.

     “VIP’s don’t queue to get in.” Becky said as she waved them up a roped off section that took them straight into the club. “I’ll walk you in.” Becky added as she linked her arm through Joan’s and started walking up the steps.

     “This is Becky, she’s Chrissy’s wife.” Jessica explained. “Becky, I’d like you to meet Kirstin, my girlfriend.” Jessica grinned.

     “Hello Kirstin, it’s nice to finally meet you.” Becky smiled as she looked over her shoulder. “I feel like I already know you, with how much Jane talks about you and Jessica.” Becky giggled.

     “Hi Becky...! This is an amazing club you own...!” Kirstin shouted as they walked past the edge of the dance floor.

     “I don’t own it...! I just manage it for Carl, or Carla, depending on how he’s dressed.” Becky explained.

    Kirstin was still impressed with how eager all the members of staff were to please Becky, and she seemed to be friends with all of them, as she called them by name when she walked past.

    Becky led the way up into the VIP section, and then over to the raised sofas where Jessica and Joan could see Carla and Vicky sat talking while sipping on glasses of cola.

     “Hello Joan, Jessica.” Carla said as she got to her feet when she saw them making their way over to the sofas. “And you must be Kirstin?” Carla asked when she saw Kirstin holding hands with Jessica.

     “Hello Carla, Vicky.” Joan smiled. “Yes this is Jessica’s girlfriend, Kirstin.” Joan added as she stepped to one side so Carla could greet Kirstin properly.

     “Hello...” Kirstin said nervously as she cheek kissed Carla.

     “I trust that you are all being well looked after at the hotel, and the room is alright for you?” Carla asked.

     “Yes, the room and service is second to none Carla, and I want to thank you for everything.” Joan said. “But are you sure we can’t pay you something towards it?” Joan asked.

     “Yes I’m sure.” Carla said looking slightly offended at Joan’s offer. “Jane asks for so little from me, that I wanted her to see Jessica again, and she was talking about taking some time off to come up and see you, so I thought it better to keep her close to home.” Carla said, sounding more like a protective big sister than a boss.

     “Jane would be more than welcome to stop with me and Jessica, if she ever did decide to come up for a visit.” Joan offered.

     “That’s good to know.” Carla said sounding a little happier. “Jane can get in trouble easily at times, all she sees is the good in people, she’s even worse than Chrissy.” Carla said with a look that said she didn’t think that was possible.

    Becky had waved over a waitress to take Joan, Jessica, and Kirstin’s drink orders before she left to await her wife and the others arriving.

*****

    Joan was talking business matters with Carla and Vicky, while Kirstin was looking at everyone coming into the VIP section when they heard Jane calling out Jessica’s name.

    Jessica turned to look at where the voice was coming from, and saw Jane walking next to a tall well muscled man, and the man had his arm around Jane’s shoulders. Jessica and Kirsten got to their feet and walked over to meet Jane and the man half way. Becky, Chrissy, Amy and Amber were walking just behind, with Mandy and the others following.

     “Hey Girlfriend...!” Jane grinned as she threw her arms around Jessica and hugged her. “I want you both to meet Mark, my boyfriend.” Jane giggled excitedly.

     “Good evening ladies.” Mark said as he reached out and kissed them both on the hand, just like a real gentleman would. “It’s nice to finally meet you both. Jane’s told me so much about you.” He added with a smile.

     “I hope it was all good?” Jessica asked with a nervous giggle.

     “Jane never has anything bad to say about anyone.” Mark laughed as he looked at Jane with love in his eyes.

     “Isn’t he just dreamy...?” Jane asked as she threw her arms around him and then tried to suck the life out of him with a kiss.

    Jessica was glad she didn’t need to answer the question, because she didn’t feel anything towards Mark, or any other man. Jessica still only had eyes for Kirstin.

     “Break it up you two.” Becky said as she pulled Jane and Mark apart. “Take a seat, and stop putting on a floor show for everyone.” She added as she looked around at the other people in the VIP section that had stopped talking, just so they could watch Jane and Mark making out in the middle of the room.

    They were all soon up on the sofas, with Jane now sat on Mark’s knee. Jessica couldn’t help watching the two of them, and wonder if Mark knew about Jane’s past, and the fact she was still waiting to have the surgery to make her complete.

     “Is everything alright Jessie?” Jane asked, snapping Jessica out of her thoughts.

     “Yes... Fine...” Jessica lied.

     “Mark knows all about me, if that’s what you’re wondering.” Jane grinned, as she made it sound like she could read Jessica’s mind.

     “He does...? And it doesn’t bother you?” Jessica asked as she looked at Mark.

     “No, why should it?” Mark asked with a smile as he looked Jane in the eyes. “I love her with all my heart, and can’t wait until the day I can show her.” He added as he leaned in for a kiss.

    Jessica smiled as she had to admit they did look good together, and Jessica could see that Mark truly loved Jane, Just as she loved Kirstin.

     “How did the two of you meet?” Kirstin asked.

     “I use to help out here at the club.” Mark started to explain. “On the door with Brad.” He added as he pointed to Brad stood with Ann over near the entrance to the VIP section.

     “He kept asking me out on dates, but I was too scared to begin with, but Chrissy and Amy finally talked me into giving it a go, so I sat him down and explained everything, just to find out he already knew most of it, and he didn’t care.” Jane grinned as she cuddled into Mark a little further.

     “That was the best conversation they ever had with you.” Mark agreed. “How did the two of you meet?” Mark asked as he looked at Jessica and Kirstin.

     “We use to date while I was still in boy mode, but we broke up due to me being a little bit of an asshole when I was a male.” Jessica admitted.

     “You...? An asshole...” Mark looked shocked to hear this.

     “I use to get picked on and teased a lot because of my size, so I started trying to act more macho, and I lost Kirstin in the process.” Jessica sighed as she looked Kirstin in the eyes. “We kind of bumped into each other a couple of months back, while I was dressed like this, and she worked out who I was and came looking for me.” Jessica explained.

     “I realised that I still loved her, if not even more because of who she was becoming.” Kirstin smiled as she looked at Jessica’s perfectly made up face.

     “Do you not find any of that weird?” Mark asked.

     “No, it just feels right for us to be together.” Jessica said.

     “Then you do understand how I feel with Jane.” Mark smiled as he hugged Jane close to him. “Jane is my soul mate, just as Kirstin is yours, and we both love them with all our hearts and souls.” Mark added just before he pulled Jane’s head to his and kissed her again.

    The conversation was cut short by Chrissy and Amy jumping up because the DJ was playing a song they liked. Kirstin and Jessica were soon being dragged away by Chrissy, Amy, Amber and Jane to join them down on the dance floor. Jane tried to drag Mark along, but he refused, and Jane ran off to catch up with the others.

*****

    Kirstin couldn’t remember ever having so much fun on a dance floor before, she was still giggling as they all fell back onto the sofas a little later in the night. Kirstin cuddled up to Jessica and kissed her a couple of times when she saw that Chrissy was sat on Becky’s knee kissing her, and Amy and Amber were cuddled up to each other kissing.

     “I never knew you could dance baby.” Kirstin purred between kisses.

     “I don’t think I can, I just move around to the music, and try not to fall over.” Jessica giggled.

     “I thought you looked pretty good down there just now.” Kirstin pouted at Jessica putting herself down. “I hope we can do it again before the end of the night.” Kirstin smiled, just before she kissed Jessica again.

     “Trust me when I say that Jane and her sisters will have us down there again very soon.” Jessica frowned.

    Jessica was right, and twenty minutes later they were being dragged up off the sofas and taken back down to the dance floor. They carried on like this for the rest of the night, stopping to have a drink every so often.

    Joan was happy to sit and talk with Carla and Mandy about their family, and the barbecue they would be going to on Monday.

    Jane managed to drag Mark down onto the dance floor for a couple of slow songs later in the night, and Jessica smiled as she saw how happy Jane looked with her head resting on Marks chest. Mark was over six feet tall, and Jane was no more than five feet six in heels.

    Kirstin was sad to see the night come to an end, but she was tired from all the dancing, but that still didn’t stop them joining Becky and the others for an afterhours drink with the staff.

     “I hear you’re all coming to the barbecue on Monday.” Jane said as she walked them out to a limo from the hotel with Mark at her side.

     “Yes, Chrissy invited us.” Jessica smiled. “I hope you don’t mind?” Jessica asked.

     “Don’t be so silly...!” Jane pouted as she slapped Jessica’s arm, making Jessica giggle. “You’ll get to meet all the children.” Jane added excitedly.

     “We’re looking forward to it.” Jessica giggled some more. “It was nice to meet you Mark, and thank you for walking us out.” Jessica added as she looked up at Mark with his arm draped around Jane’s shoulder.

     “The pleasure was all mine, Jessica, Joan, Kirstin.” Mark said as he lifted each of their hands to his lips and kissed them. “I don’t know what kind of a man you were Jessica, but you make an excellent friend to Jane as a woman.” Mark added with pride in his voice.

     “Thank you Mark, but I feel like I’m the lucky one to have someone as wonderful as Jane wanting me as a friend.” Jessica admitted.

     “Now you’re just being silly...!” Jane blushed as she slapped Jessica’s arm just before she threw her arms around Jessica and hugged her.

    Jessica hugged Jane back, and then got a hug from Mark before he helped all three of them get in the Limo. Jessica opened the window and waved to Jane and Mark as the Limo pulled away.

    All three of them were glad to be back at the hotel, it was beginning to get light, due to it being almost five in the morning, and all three of them were ready for their beds. Joan gave Jessica and Kirstin a hug before they all went to their bedrooms to get ready for bed.

    Neither Jessica nor Kirstin had any energy to start playing around, so they both got ready for bed and fell asleep spooned up to each other.

*****


Chapter Twenty Six: Seeing the sights

    It was almost one in the afternoon when Kirstin and Jessica finally stepped out of their bedroom still looking half asleep. They found Joan sat on one of the sofas in the living area hugging a mug of coffee in her hands taking little sips from it.

     “Morning sleepyheads.” Joan grinned.

     “Morning mummy...” They both said as they went over to where Joan was sat and they fell on the sofa either side of her and rested their heads on Joan’s shoulders.

     “Have you been for a swim yet today?” Jessica asked.

     “No, I’ve not been up long myself, just long enough to make a drink.” Joan said as she held up her mug to make her point.

     “That smells really good.” Kirstin said as she got to her feet and made her way into the kitchen area to make her and Jessica a cup.

    Kirstin was soon back; carrying two mugs of coffee for them both, and they all relaxed and enjoyed the hot drink.

     “What’s the plan for today?” Kirstin asked as they sipped their coffee.

     “I thought we could go out and take in some of the sights.” Joan explained her idea. “Carla called the hotel last night and sorted out a car and driver for us, so we won’t have to worry about finding places to go.”

     “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” Jessica agreed.

    They all finished their drinks and then wandered off to their bedrooms to get dressed. Jessica decided on using a padded panty girdle over wearing another corset. Jessica wanted to have a more relaxing day, so she could pig out just a little, something she couldn’t do if she was wearing a corset.

    Jessica and Kirstin were soon dressed in simple looking summer dresses and small heeled sandals. Jessica had kept her makeup simple, but Kirstin still thought Jessica looked beautiful.

    Joan was already dressed and waiting for them when they stepped out of the bedroom. Joan had also gone for a simple looking summer dress, and looked more like an older sister than a mother to the two of them.

     “Let’s grab a bite to eat down in the restaurant before we head out.” Joan suggested.

     “MMM, that sounds good to me.” Kirstin agreed.

    Kirstin loved the food they served down in the restaurant, and there were still quite a few dishes she wanted to try before they left.

*****

     “Good afternoon ladies...” Dale said when he saw them enter the hotel lobby. “I trust you’re having a good time?” He asked looking hopeful.

     “Yes, the best time ever Dale; we were just going to grab a bite to eat before we head out to take in some of the sights.” Joan explained.

     “Please let me escort you all into the restaurant and help find you a table.” Dale said as he held up his arm and let Joan link hers through it. He was soon helping them take a seat at a table, just before he called over a waiter and ordered a bottle of white wine for the three of them.

     “Thank you Dale, you treat us all far too well.” Joan grinned.

     “All part of the service Joan.” Dale smiled back at her as he lifted Joan’s hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. “Carla left a message last night, and we have a car and driver ready when you are, so please come and find me after your meal, and I will see about getting you out looking at the sights.” Dale said just before he left to check on a couple at another table.

    Joan, Jessica and Kirstin were soon ordering what they wanted, and they all enjoyed another wonderful meal. They were all ready to take a walk once they had finished. They found Dale out in the lobby, and he walked them out to a waiting car, and they were soon being taken to the London eye where Jessica and Kirstin had to drag Joan into the waiting carriage, due to Joan not being fond of high places. She was fine once they were up there and she realised she wouldn’t fall.

    The driver waited for them, and then he took them to some other places they wanted to visit. They saw the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. They took a boat trip on the Thames, and a tour around the Tower of London.

     “Do you know a good place to eat?” Joan asked the driver when they got back to the car at the end of the day.

     “Yes I do.” The drive nodded. “Dale thought you would want to eat at some point, so he arranged an open slot at a very nice restaurant.” The driver informed Joan as he started the car and made his way to the Restaurant.

     “I must admit that Mr Wayne hires the very best people to work for him.” Joan said proudly.

     “Thank you ma’am, we all feel honoured to work for him.” The drive smiled at the compliment.

    The driver was soon pulling up outside a restaurant and a man ran over to open the door for Joan, while another one opened the back door to help Kirstin get out. The driver got the other door and helped Jessica out of the car. The driver then led the three of them into the restaurant and spoke with a man behind a plinth, who was quick to lead Joan, Jessica and Kirstin into the restaurant and seat them at the best table they had.

    Kirstin was shocked when she noticed some of the people eating in the restaurant were people she’d seen on the TV, and in movies.

     “There are some famous people eating in here.” Kirstin whispered to Jessica and Joan. They were soon looking around and also noticing people they had seen on the TV.

     “Did you really expect Carla to send us anywhere else to eat?” Joan shrugged. “The food must be good then.” Joan added as she started looking through the wine menu.

    Joan ordered a bottle of wine for them, and then they all picked a starter. They all enjoyed what they chose and then they ordered a main meal, which was just as nice. None of them had any room left for desert, so Joan asked for the cheque.

     “The cheque will be settled with the hotel.” The maá®tre d informed Joan with a pleasant smile. “I trust you enjoyed the meal?” He asked.

     “Yes, it was some of the best I have ever tasted.” Joan informed him.

     “I will pass that onto the chef, he will be most pleased to hear that from someone stopping at The Wayne Towers.” The Maá®tre d said. He helped them to stand and then put their coats on before he walked them to the exit where their car was already waiting for them.

    The driver took them back to the hotel, but not before driving around some of the city, so they could see the bright lights.

    They all thanked the driver for a first class service when he got back to the hotel, and Joan handed him some money as a tip for a job well done. The driver tried to refuse, but gave up when he saw that Joan wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

    Once they were back in their suite, Joan opened another bottle of wine and they all sat out on the patio looking out over the city enjoying the view.

*****

 

To Be Continued Next Friday  GRIN

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Authors Note: Cathy, Jane and all the others that Jessica and Joan meet while down in London, are all characters I wrote about in my; You Have it all Wrong series. Even thought you don’t hear about Jane’s story until book four ‘You have it all Wrong Four, the Kids Story’ the time line for this story is set between book three and book four. So to find out more about Chrissy, Amy and Cathy, and how they all became the women they are in this story, you will need to go back and read them.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice to see Kristin and

Jennifer having fun as they get to know thier new friends.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Moving along

Good to see they continue to tighten their relationship and Kirstin will be able to see first hand how other couples like she and Jessica relate.

Kim

Great story as always, nice

Great story as always, nice to see them letting their hair down. The barbecue is going to be fun, I wonder if Jess will be a fan of bouncy castles like Chrissy n Amy lol.

Looking forward to finding out.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

such a great discription of

such a great discription of london i hope to go there someday i love all Janes family has welcomed joan and jess in i bet that would be so wonderful great story cant wait :)