My Fathers Secret Part 08

Printer-friendly version


 © March 2013


Chapter Seventeen: Is this a date...?

    Jessica had taken a soak in the bath with some scented bath oils to make her smell nice. She’d also checked her legs for hair, but she’d only just been for a waxing, so she was nice and smooth. Face hair wasn’t a problem because she’d had laser treatment to take care of what little fuzz Jonathon use to get.

    Once she was back in her bedroom, Jessica set to work on getting ready. The first thing Jessica put on was her gaff style panties to keep everything tucked up out of sight before she added some normal looking panties. Jessica then put on a matching bra to the panties before she grabbed her black three quarter corset and started lacing it down. She wanted to make a good impression. Once the corset was laced down, Jessica then put on some barely black pantyhose.

    Jessica then sat at her dressing table and did her makeup at this point, so she didn’t get any on her outer clothes. Jessica wanted a more natural look, so she didn’t go to heavy with any of it, and she was soon done and ready to finish getting dressed. She never thought she’d be doing all this, just so she could meet up with Kirstin.

    She walked over to the bed where her skirt, jacket and sleeveless blouse were laid out on the bed. She picked up the skirt and stepped into that first, and then she put the blouse on and tucked it into her skirt and did up the button and the zip on the skirt.

    Next Jessica sat on the edge of the bed and put her suede boots on that came to just above the knee before she stood up and then grabbed her black denim jacket and put it on. She placed the makeup she’d used in a small black leather purse and smiled as she looked at her long red fingernails.

     “Ready or not Kirstin, here I come.” Jessica said as she looked at the beautiful looking creature in the full length mirror.

    Jessica left her room and made her way down stairs. Joan was in the living room reading a book and drinking a glass of wine. Joan looked up when she heard the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor.

     “How do I look mother?” Jessica asked as she entered the room and did a twirl.

     “You look beautiful, but I would say that, I’m your mother after all.” Joan grinned.

     “You don’t think I’ve gone a little over the top?”

     “Not at all, I think you’ve got it just right.” Joan disagreed.

     “I know this is just two girls going out for a drink, but why do I feel like I’m going out on a date...?” Jessica asked nervously.

     “In a way I suppose it is sort of a date.” Joan said. “Just relax and be yourself, and give Kirstin a chance to get to know you all over again.”

     “Wish me luck.” Jessica grinned.

     “You don’t need luck sweetie, just talk to her and pour out your heart, girls do that sort of thing, so don’t feel embarrassed, and no getting all macho either.” Joan warned.

     “How can I act macho dressed like this...?” Jessica giggled as she struck a sexy pose.

     “Good point, but you know what I mean.” Joan giggled.

    Joan walked Jessica to the door, and then she stood and watched her get in her car and drive away before returning to the living room with her book and her glass of wine.

*****

    Jessica knew where Kirstin’s aunt lived, so she had no trouble finding the place, but she did have trouble getting out the car when she pulled up outside. She’d gotten there early, and nerves were getting the better of her due to Kirstin’s aunt having met Jonathon, and she wondered what Kim would make of him now being a girl called Jessica.

     “You’re going to have to meet Kim at some point, so you might as well get out the car now and just do it.” Jessica said to herself. She did earn herself a funny look from a man walking his dog when he saw her talking to herself. Jessica just held up her phone and pretended she was talking hands free on her phone.

    She finally forced herself to get out the car and walk up the path to the front door. It took her a couple of tries to hit door bell, due to her hand shaking so much, but she managed it and heard the sound ring out like the button was connected to big Ben. Jessica looked up and down the street expecting to see curtains twitching as people looked to see who was making all the noise.

    Jessica’s mouth went dry as she heard someone unlocking the door and then opening it. Jessica smiled nervously as she saw Kirstin’s Aunt stood there smiling back at her.

     “Hello, you must be Kirstin’s friend, please come in, she’s still getting ready at the minute.” Kim said as she stepped aside and let Jessica into the house.

    Jessica stepped in to the house wondering what Kirstin had told her aunt, because she didn’t act like she knew who she really was. Jessica waited for Kim to close the door and then Jessica followed her into the living room.

     “Please take a seat.” Kim said as she sat in an armchair.

     “Thank you.” Jessica said as she sat on the edge of the sofa. She couldn’t sit back due to the corset she was wearing.

     “Do you work with Kirstin at the restaurant?” Kim asked, but before Jessica answered, Kirstin came into the room.

     “Sorry I’m running a little late.” Kirstin said sounding out of breath.

     “Don’t worry about it; I was a little early anyway.” Jessica said as she looked at what Kirstin was wearing, and was glad to see she’d dressed in a similar way.

    Kirstin was wearing a stone washed denim skirt and a white lady fit t-shit, she wasn’t wearing any pantyhose, but she did have a pair of brown boots on that ended just below the knee, and she was carrying a denim jacket that matched the skirt.

     “Shall we go then?” Kirstin asked looking eager to get out the house for some reason.

    Jessica stood up and made sure her skirt hadn’t ridden up at the back before she stepped over to where Kirstin was stood waiting. “I’m ready when you are.” Jessica smiled.

     “I’ll see you later Aunty Kim.” Kirstin said as she went over and gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

     “See you later sweetheart.” Kim replied. “Have some fun for me while you’re out.” She giggled.

     “I always do aunt.” Kirstin giggled.

    Jessica left the living room with Kirstin following close behind. Jessica didn’t say anything until they were in her car though.

     “Didn’t you tell your aunt who I was?”

     “No, I wanted her to meet you as my friend before I told her the truth.” Kirstin said. “I thought it might be easier for you as well, if she saw you as my friend rather than the guy I use to date, now pretending to be a girl.” She added.

     “I’m not pretending to be anything.” Jessica snapped.

     “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it to sound that way Jessica.” Kirstin pleaded. “This is all just a little strange to explain to someone.” She sounded flustered.

    Jessica found herself sniggering because she always used to find Kirstin cute when she was confused about something.

     “What’s so funny...?” Kirstin whined as she looked at Jessica with her big blue eyes.

     “I’m sorry for snapping, and then laughing at you, but you still look so cute when you’re confused.” Jessica sighed. “I’ve missed having you around, and I’m sorry that I’m weirding you out with all this.”

     “I don’t think you weird, well no weirder than the next... Woman...” Kirstin caught herself before she said ‘man’.

     “That would be you then, seeding as you’re the woman sat next to me.” Jessica grinned.

     “Weird is the new normal if you ask me.” Kirstin grinned back. She’d missed being able to have these odd little talks, no one else ever understood her as well as Jonathon did, and she could see that Jessica still had that same understanding

     “Did you tell your aunt anything about me being like this now?” Jessica asked once she’d started the car and pulled away from the house.

     “I sat and told her everything last night after I got back from talking to you.” Kirstin admitted. “It was Aunty Kim that talked me into giving you a call, in a roundabout way.”

     “How did she do that?”

     “I told her I was confused about all this.” Kirstin waved her hand up and down in the direction of Jessica’s body and how she was dressed. “She said I needed to sit and think about what I liked about you the most and whether or not I could still be your friend, and as you can see, I realised I could.”

     “I’m glad you realised that you could as well.” Jessica smiled.

     “I’m sorry if I upset you last night, but I wasn’t sure what I was expecting to find out when I turned up on your doorstep.” Kirstin admitted.

     “I thought Friday night would have given you some idea of what to expect.” Jessica grinned.

     “You know what I mean.” Kirstin said with a tilt of her head because she couldn’t put her hands on her hips to indicate Jessica was being a smart ass.

     “Yes I do.” Jessica giggled.

     “Where are we going for this drink then?” Kirstin asked.

     “I was going to head into town and find a wine bar or someplace quiet so we can talk.” Jessica shrugged. “And there’s less chance of us being bothered in a wine bar.” She added.

     “I know a nice little place that will do for that.” Kirstin grinned.

    Jessica parked her car and then let Kirstin lead the way to a wine bar. It was a nice clean place, and it wasn’t too busy either, so they found a table far enough away from the other customers, so they would be able to talk without being overheard, and a waitress came over to take their orders.

     “I’ll have a coke please.” Jessica said.

     “I’ll have a glass of the house white wine please.” Kirstin smiled at the waitress.

    Jessica waited for the waitress to leave before she started asking Kirstin about what she’d been up to since they broke up. “Are you seeing anyone at the minute?”

     “No, not at the minute.” Kirstin replied while she fiddled with a beer mat. “I had a couple of short relationships after we broke up, but none of them lasted very long.” She added as she pulled a face.

     “How about you...?” Kirstin asked looking serious.

     “No, I’ve not seen anyone since you left.” She answered sadly. “I was never going to have women knocking my door down for a date was I?” Jessica laughed. “I couldn’t even keep you in the end I was that useless as a man.”

     “You really have changed haven’t you...?” Kirstin realised. Jonathon was always trying to prove he was as good as the next man, but as Jessica, she was able to except Jonathon’s short falls.

     “In a good or a bad way?” Jessica asked, hoping that it was in a good way.

     “In a good way, I think.” Kirstin smiled. I think the reason I fell in love with Jonathon, was because he was different to other guys, and I connected with him on a much deeper lever, but I hated it when he started showing off around other guys.” Kirstin tried to explain.

     “He was a jerk wasn’t he...?” Jessica agreed, referring to her male self as though it was a separate person.

     “He could be, but he could also be the sweetest guy on the planet when it was just the two of us.” Kirstin grinned. “I can still see that sweetness in you and that is why I wanted to come out on this...” Kirstin trailed off before she called it a date.

     “Is this a date?” Jessica asked.

     “No... Well I’m not sure...” Kirstin looked confused again. “I don’t know what we should call this.” She finally giggled.

     “Well a date would mean we like each other more than just friends, and I don’t think you’re ready to start kissing or holding hands, so I think we should stick with it just being two friends catching up on old times.” Jessica said, trying to keep things simple for the two of them.

     “That sounds good to me.” Kirstin agreed. “I love what you’re wearing by the way, and those boots are to die for.” Kirstin said as she looked over the side of the table at the black suede boots Jessica was wearing. “Where did you get them?” She asked

     “I bought them while I was in London the other month.” Jessica said in a matter of fact way as she stuck her leg out and admired the boots she was wearing.

    The waitress returned with their drinks and they sat quietly sipping from them for a short time before Kirstin spoke after watching Jessica’s actions. “You look so natural like this.” She whispered. “I’m amazed I never noticed it before now.”

     “Everything about being Jessica feels right to me, the only problem I was having was the fact I still only had feelings for woman, but after I stayed in London and met Jane and Cathy, I realised that I could feel like this, and still want to date woman.” Jessica tried to explain.

     “So you’re a transgendered lesbian...?” Kirstin asked with a confused look.

     “Something like that.” Jessica giggled.

     “I tried dating another woman after I dated those guys.” Kirstin informed Jessica with a roll of her eyes.

     “You did...?” Jessica looked a little shocked to hear this. “How did that work out for you?”

     “Not to good, she was more macho than you, which just looked wrong for a woman.” Kirstin frowned. “I’m sorry, that came out all wrong.” Kirstin said when she realised how it sounded. “I mean she was worse than Jonathon, not you now.”

     “I knew what you meant.” Jessica smiled. “She was a little to butch for you?”

     “Yes, way to butch, it was like being with a man still, and not in a good way.” Kirstin shuddered as she thought about it. “None of them were you.” She sighed.

     “I’m not even me anymore.” Jessica giggled.

     “True, but you are still all the parts I like, but without all the false front you put on for others.” Kirstin tried to explain. “You were my best friend, as well as my boyfriend.”

     “I can still be your best friend or a friend at least.” Jessica said sounding hopeful.

    Kirstin sat looking into Jessica’s eyes and she could still see Jonathon in them, but as Jessica he was more relaxed. Kirstin found herself wanting to kiss her red lips, and run her fingers through Jessica’s hair while she did it.

     “Do you think that it’s possible for someone to see a person within a person before that person even realised it themselves?” Kirstin asked as she slid around the booth to join Jessica.

     “Huh...?” Jessica asked, totally confused. “I didn’t understand any of what you just said.” Jessica admitted as she looked into Kirstin’s eyes just inches away from her own.

     “What if the reason I fell in love with you, was because I had already seen this side of you.” She tried to explain a little better.

     “But that would mean you still love me, even though I now look like this.” Jessica frowned, still confused.

     “I think I might actually love you even more because you now look like this.” Kirstin said just before she leaned closer and planted her lips on hers.

    Jessica tried to pull away, but Kirstin grabbed hold of Jessica’s head with both hands to stop her. Jessica didn’t fight for long before she was relaxing into Kirstin’s grip, and pretty soon Jessica was kissing her back.

    Both girls’ lips looked a mess by the time they stopped kissing, but they just giggled like a couple of school girls as they looked at each other.

     “Wow... That was amazing.” Kirstin panted as she tried to get her breath back. “I don’t think being friends is going to work for me.” She admitted.

     “I hope you want to be more than friends then, and you’re not about to get up and leave.” Jessica said sounding worried.

     “I don’t think I ever want to be away from you again after that.” Kirstin said as she took hold of Jessica’s hands. “This is the you I love, and I think always loved.” Kirstin added as she leaned in and kissed her again. Kirstin liked the way their lips wanted to stick together because of them both wearing lipstick, and she loved the smell of Jessica’s perfume.

     “Are you sure this is what you want? I do intend to go ahead and become a woman.” Jessica warned.

     “I have no idea where this will lead Jessica, but I know I will always be wondering if I don’t take a second chance on us.” Kirstin admitted.

    Jessica was happy to see if Kirstin could cope with being with her, so she leaned in and stole another kiss, which Kirstin was more than happy to let her do. They were getting some strange looks when they finally stopped kissing, so they finished their drinks and then left the wine bar in a fit of giggles.

    Rather than going to anymore bars, or a club, the two of them made their way back to Jessica’s car and sat in it talking, or more to the point kissing each other. Jessica finally took Kirstin home and they sat out in the car.

     “When will I get to see you again?” Jessica asked.

     “I’m not off again until Sunday, and I work evenings normally.” Kirstin pouted. “I had to sweet talk the deputy manager to cover for me this evening, so I could come out with you.”

     “Was it worth it?” Jessica asked between kisses.

     “Yes, very much so.” Kirstin grinned.

     “I’m going to be calling and texting you all week, but we will get together on Sunday and find something to do.” Jessica promised.

     “I’ll look forward to it.” Kirstin replied just before she stole another kiss and got out the car.

    Jessica watched her enter the house and then waved before she closed the front door. Jessica then headed home grinning all the way.

    Joan was still up and reading when Jessica got home. “How did it go?” Joan asked as she placed a bookmark in the book and placed it on the table to the side of her seat.

     “It was totally amazing mother.” Jessica said excitedly. “She kissed me, and said she was still in love with me, even though I look like this now.” She added as she sat on the sofa next to Joan and started filling her in on the evening.

    Joan was glad Jessica and Kirstin had found some middle ground to try and work things out, and Joan was also happy to see a new spark of life in her adopted daughter. Joan finally managed to get Jessica to go to bed because it was getting late and they had work the next day.

*****


Chapter Eighteen: Jessica in love

    Jessica spent the rest of the week texting and calling Kirstin, as well as calling Jane and filling her in on the bumping into Kirstin, and the falling out she’d had with Joan. Jane gave her a telling off for doing that. Jessica then told Jane all about her date with Kirstin, and the fact they were going to spend the day together on Sunday.

     “You have to bring her down so we can all meet her.” Jane said with a pout in her voice as they spoke on the Friday night.

    Joan was having a late meeting at her office, and Jessica had finished all her jobs, so she’d texted Jane saying she was bored and Jane had called her up saying that she’d just finished with her last client.

     “I’m hoping she’ll want to come down with Joan and me when I come down to see Prudence about starting my transition.” Jessica said.

     “I was hoping to see you before then.” Jane whined. “I know you don’t want to start things until Debbie is back at work, but can’t you take a long weekend and come down before then?” Jane was now pleading.

    Debbie wasn’t due back at work for another couple of months, which is how long she’d have to wait to start her transition properly. Jessica didn’t want to risk leaving Joan without a PA if she had problems in the early days of her transition, and she was living full time anyway, so she knew it wouldn’t hurt her to wait a little longer.

     “We do have a bank holiday coming up, so I could sort out and bring Kirstin down to meet you.” Jessica thought out loud.

     “Yay...! That’s a wonderful idea.” Jane cheered on the other end of the phone.

     “Don’t get to excited just yet, I still need to have a word with mother and see what we can sort out.” Jessica said as she tried to calm Jane down again.

     “I know you’ll find some way to make it work.” Jane giggled.

     “I’ll need you to sweet talk your boss and see if you can get us a good deal on a room for the weekend.” Jessica warned, she wanted Jane to do some work, seeing how it was her constant nagging that led to her having this idea in the first place.

     “I’ll go and have a word with Jayden as soon as I get off the phone.” Jane promised. “Carl would just tell me to go have a word with her anyway.” She pointed out.

    Jane spent a little more time telling Jessica about some of the clients she’d been working on, and how Carl had offered to help her open her own salon, because she was getting a lot of real girls coming to her to get their hair and nails done.

     “I better see about ending this call Jane, Joan is buzzing me.” Jessica said when she saw the intercom light flashing on the phone.

     “I’ll email you when I’ve spoken to Joan about use coming down for the next bank holiday weekend.” Jessica promised before saying her goodbyes and picking up the phone to find out what Joan needed her for.

*****

     “What do you say to us calling in at a restaurant and getting something to eat instead of cooking when we get home?” Joan asked as the two of them walked over to her car.

     “That works for me, I’m starving, and we don’t have to worry about doing the dishes after we’ve eaten.” Jessica grinned.

    Jessica got even more excited when she saw Joan pull into the car park of the restaurant where Kirstin worked. Jessica just hoped she would get to say hello to her while they were in there.

     “Slow down, I’m sure she’s not going anywhere.” Joan giggled as Jessica pulled her into the restaurant, eager to see Kirstin.

     “Sorry mother.” Jessica smirked as she slowed to a normal walk.

    There were a couple of groups of people in front of them, but they were soon at the front of the line, and Joan was just about to say she wanted a table for two when she heard a voice say that she’d take care of this one. Joan and Jessica both looked to their side where the voice came from and found a grinning Kirstin stood there looking very smart in a black dress.

    Kirstin stepped up to Joan and greeted her with a hug before moving onto Jessica and giving her a much longer hug. “I want to kiss you so badly right now, but I daren’t, not in the middle of my work place.” Kirstin whispered in Jessica’s ear before breaking the hug.

    Jessica looked into Kirstin’s eyes with a look that said she wanted to do the same, but she understood the reason for her not wanting to.

     “I’ll be taking my break now as well, so deal with any problems that come up for me please Tammy.” Kirstin said to the girl behind the small stand that houses the menus.

     “Okay Kirstin, sure thing.” Tammy smiled as she looked at Jessica and Joan for a second before she moved on to the couple stood behind them.

     “I hope you don’t mind if I join you for dinner this evening?” Kirstin asked as she led them through the restaurant to a table with a reserved sign in the middle of it. “It will be my treat.” She added, as if Jessica and Joan might say no otherwise.

     “I think even if you wanted to charge us double, this one would still want you to join us.” Joan giggled as she looked at Jessica grinning like an idiot as she ran around the table to help Kirstin take her seat.

     “You don’t need to do that...” Kirstin whispered as she let Jessica push the chair in for her.

     “It’s the least I can do after you decided to join us for dinner, and pay for it.” Jessica whispered in her ear just before she gave Kirstin a quick kiss on the cheek. Jessica just hoped it was quick enough for no one to notice.

    Everyone might have missed the kiss, but she wasn’t sure about Kirstin’s flushed cheeks when she sat in her own seat next to her. Jessica did help Joan take her seat as well, so as not to make it look like she was giving Kirstin special treatment. Jessica just hoped people would think she was doing it because Kirstin was the manager of the restaurant, and this was some sort of meeting.

    A waitress came over to the table and asked what they all wanted to drink.

     “I’ll have a coke please Mandy.” Kirstin smiled.

     “I’ll have a coke as well please.” Jessica said.

     “I’ll have a sparkling water please.” Joan smiled.

     “I’ll be right back with your drinks.” The waitress said just before she left again.

     “It’s a surprise to see you here tonight.” Kirstin grinned as she held Jessica’s hand under the table, but couldn’t help looking at Jessica’s nails while she did.

     “A nice surprise or a runaway screaming surprise?” Jessica giggled.

     “A nice surprise, silly.” Kirstin pouted as she slapped Jessica on the arm.

     “You should really thank mother, she picked the place, I just didn’t argue with her.” Jessica smiled as Kirstin used the excuse of looking at her nails to hold Jessica’s hand.

     “We never really got to know one another the other night, and I’m sick of looking at the top of her head while she’s busy sending you text messages all the time.” Joan smirked.

     “I’m sorry for the way I acted the other night, but it was a lot to take in.” Kirstin said with shame in her voice.

     “Jessica told me what you spoke about, and how you still had feeling for her, and I can understand how that would worry you.” Joan sighed. “I’m glad you changed your mind though, Jessica’s been a different person since the two of you went out for that drink.” Joan added with a grin.

     “Did she try to explain the way I see her now?” Kirstin smirked.

     “She tried to, but I don’t think she quite understands what you were getting at.” Joan said in a fake whisper.

     “I spent the whole night after I left you both, just trying to work out how I felt now that Jonathon was Jessica, and the more I thought about it, the more I came to realise that everything I loved about Jonathon was still there, but it was all in the right packaging now.” Kirstin tried to explain it a little better than she had with Jessica the other night. “I tried dating other guys, and I even tried dating a girl, but all I could think about was none of them were Jonathon, not even Jonathon was Jonathon to me.” Kirstin sounded frustrated over it all.

     “Sounds like Jessica is your soul mate.” Joan smiled. “It doesn’t matter what they look like, once you find that one special person, you just want to be with them, no matter what.” Joan let out a heavy sigh.

     “Did you ever find your soul mate?” Kirstin asked Joan.

     “Yes, in my husband John, or some of the time he was called Jenny.” Joan smiled fondly.

     “So he was like Jessica then?” Kirstin asked.

     “No, John was like Jessica’s father, they both just dressed when they wanted to escape being male’s for a short time.” Joan started to explain. “Jessica is a woman trapped in a man’s body, and is now doing something about it.” She whispered.

     “Joan’s husband and my father dressed for fun, but I dress because this is who I am inside.” Jessica said as she looked down at herself before looking at Kirstin again. “I don’t get a sexual thrill from wearing these clothes, well not in the same way as some crossdressers do.” Jessica admitted.

     “It all sounds very complicated.” Kirstin frowned.

     “I never tried to understand the reasons why, but the person.” Joan smiled. “If you love Jessica, then go with it and enjoy each other why you can, I did with Jenny, and we had a lot of fun.” Joan giggled as she thought of some of the fun she’d had while her husband was alive.

     “How did the two of you get to know each other?”

     “Do you mean me and my husband, or me and Jessica?” Joan asked.

     “You and Jessica.”

    My husband and Jessica’s father were friends, well Jenny and Donna were. Donna was the name Jessica’s father used when he was dressed.” Joan explained. “Jenny and I helped Donna get over the death of her wife, and the falling out she had with her son, and then Donna was there for me when Jenny died.”

     “Did you and Donna ever get together?” Kirstin asked.

     “No, we were just really good friends, and I helped Donna get all her affairs in order when she found out she was dying.” Joan smiled. Because of all the people sat around them, Joan and Kirstin referred to her husband and Jessica’s father as females to stop anyone taking too much of an interest if they overheard anything.

     “I never knew she was sick until I got a call from mother telling me she’d passed away.” Jessica said as she dabbed at her eyes with a tissue.

     “Donna didn’t want Jessica to go through the pain of watching both her parents die, so she asked me to explain everything to her once she was gone.” Joan reached over and took hold of Jessica’s hand as she said it. “Donna had tried a number of times to explain everything to Jessica, but when she got sick, that was when she decided it was best Jessica didn’t find out until after.”

     “I just hope my parents would be proud of me still, if they could see me now.” Jessica sighed.

     “I know they would.” Kirstin said with pride in her voice over how good Jessica looked.

     “You’re father was always proud of you sweetie.” Joan agreed.

    Their drinks arrived and they all ordered what they wanted to eat. Joan told Jessica and Kirstin some of the things Jenny and Donna got up to on their nights out, while they ate.

     “Looks like I need to get back to work.” Kirstin said with a sigh when she saw Tammy trying to get her attention. “No rest for the wicked.” Kirstin groaned as she got up.

     “Are you sure we can’t pay you for the meal Kirstin?” Joan asked.

     “Yes I’m sure; it was nice seeing the two of you.” Kirstin said as she gave each of them a hug, but spent a little longer hugging Jessica. “I hope we’re still on for Sunday?” She asked.

     “Yes...” Jessica said.

     “Cool...” Kirstin giggled, glad to see Jessica so excited about them spending time together. “Until Sunday then.” Kirstin grinned just before she went to see what Tammy needed her for.

    Jessica watched Kirstin walk away and then start talking to the woman that had first greeted them on entering the restaurant. Kirstin was soon gone and Jessica let out a sigh before speaking to Joan. “Thank you for letting me see Kirstin.”

     “We needed to eat, and the food is good here.” Joan shrugged like she hadn’t done anything special. “I do like her though, and I can tell she’s in love with you.” Joan added with a grin.

     “Do you really think so?” Jessica asked. “I’ve been worried that this is just some sort of faze she’s going through, and she’ll just want to be friends in the end.” Jessica admitted.

     “She can’t look at you like she does, and then want to be friend’s sweetie, trust me.” Joan said with a wise look in her eyes that said she knew what she was talking about.

     “I hope you’re right mother.” Jessica smiled. “I just keep waiting for something to go wrong because I shouldn’t be having all these good things happening to me.” Jessica frowned

.

     “Why shouldn’t you?” Joan asked looking puzzled.

     “Jonathon wasn’t a nice guy, and I feel like I’ve cheated somehow and gotten away with things I shouldn’t.” Jessica tried to explain.

     “For whatever reason, you’ve been given a second chance, or a first one, depending on how you look at it.” Joan started to explain. “Jonathon was never the real you, but Jessica is, and you’re a much happier person being her. Kirstin can see that, and she’s willing to give it a try, so relax and just enjoy the ride.” Joan ordered.

     “Yes mother.” Jessica giggled.

    The two of them finished their drinks and then left. Joan left a large tip, but neither of them could see Kirstin anywhere, so they just left and headed for home, feeling full and ready to kick off their shoes and relax for the rest of the evening.

*****

     “Mother...?” Jessica asked a little later in the evening while they were sat watching a movie.

     “Yes sweetie?” Joan asked as she looked over to where Jessica was sat with her feet tucked up under her on the sofa.

     “I was talking to Jane this evening why you were finishing up your meeting, and I was thinking that you, me and Kirstin could all go to London this coming bank holiday.”

     “That sounds like a wonderful idea, but I think it should just be the two of you.” Joan said.

     “No... I want us all to go.” Jessica pouted.

    This just made Joan giggle. “I don’t want to feel like a third wheel.” She tried to explain her reason for not going.

     “You won’t, and I’m not ready to get to serious with Kirstin yet, so having you there will help keep things friendly.” Jessica said nervously.

     “Are you worried about having sex with her?” Joan looked a little shocked as she asked it.

     “No...!” Jessica shot back with wide eyes. “Well yes, I guess so.” She admitted when she saw that Joan wasn’t buying it. “I never felt like I was any good in bed, and now I’m like this, I’m not sure what will happen if things went that far.”

     “Kirstin is a very pretty girl, and you’d have to be dead to not get excited around her.” Joan tried to explain. “So don’t feel bad if things start to happen.” Joan added as she indicated towards Jessica’s groin.

     “But wouldn’t that mean I’m not transgendered though?” Jessica sounded even more confused than ever now.

     “I don’t know, but I don’t think so.” Joan shrugged. “Maybe you should have a word with Jane, or maybe one of her sisters might be able to answer that one for you.” Joan admitted.

     “Why does life have to be so complicated?” Jessica sighed as she let her head fall back against the sofa.

     “That my dear is just the way life is.” Joan shrugged again.

     “Well you’re still coming with us, no matter what Jane and her sisters tell me.” Jessica said sounding bossy.

    Joan just giggled and went back to watching the movie.

*****

    Jessica was nervously sat outside Kirstin’s aunt’s trying to pluck up the courage to get out the car and walk up to the front door on the Sunday. She and Kirstin had spoke on the Saturday, and Kirstin had said she was going to explain who Jessica was today, and she wanted Jessica there when she did so.

     “Here goes nothing...!” Jessica said just before she checked her makeup once more and then got out the car and proudly walked up to the front door and rang the bell before she had a chance to change her mind and run away.

    Jessica let out a sigh when she saw it was Kirstin that opened the door and not her aunt. Jessica always remembered Kirstin’s aunt to be a really cool and easy going woman, but that was before Jonathon started trying to act more macho and upset her niece, so Jessica had no idea how Kirstin’s aunt Kim was going to react when she found out they were in love.

     “I was beginning to think I was going to have to come out and drag you into the house.” Kristin whispered as she pulled Jessica into the house.

     “You could see me...?” Jessica blushed.

     “Yes, I’ve been watching you for the past ten minutes.” Kirstin frowned. “You’ve already met my Aunt Kim while being like this, so what you so nervous about?”

     “Maybe because she doesn’t know that I’m the same person who upset you all those months ago and forced you to come back here to live with her.” Jessica reminded Kirstin Sarcastically.

     “She was glad to have me move in with her.” Kirstin giggled. “She will probably thank you for it when she finds out who you are.” Kirstin added as she took hold of Jessica’s hand and started dragging her towards the kitchen where they could both hear the humming of a woman happily doing something.

    Jessica soon found out why Kirstin’s aunt sounded so happy, she was busy decorating a cake, but it wasn’t any normal cake, it was a wedding cake that had at least four tiers to it from what Jessica could see spread out on the kitchen table.

     “My aunt is rubbish at cooking, but ask her for a cake, and you won’t find anyone better to bake it and then decorate it.” Kirstin said with pride as they entered the kitchen and watched her adding the finishing touches to one of the tiers with some piped icing. “Jessica’s come over, so we can have a word with you about something.” Kirstin added once Kim had finished and placed the piping bag back in a bowl, and was now wiping her hands.

     “Would this word have anything to do with you telling me that Jessica used to be Jonathon?” Kim asked with a smile, which soon became a giggle when she saw Kirstin and Jessica’s mouths fall open in shock.

     “You already knew...?” Kirstin finally asked when she got her mouth to work again. “When...? And why didn’t you tell me...?” Kirstin whined as she started pouting like a child.

     “I started to work it out after you came home the other night.” Kim started to explain. “You seemed a little too happy for someone that had been out for a drink with a friend, and then the next day you were wandering around like someone in love, so that’s when I worked out that Jessica must be Jonathon.” Kim looked quite smug with herself. “You look amazing by the way, and I never would have guessed by just looking at you.” Kim said as she looked at Jessica, who was still stood with her mouth open.

     “And you’re alright with all this?” Kirstin nervously asked.

     “I was the one who talked you into going back to her and trying to be friends.” Kim frowned. “So why wouldn’t I be alright with all this?” She asked.

    Kirstin was speechless, she’d always thought her aunt to be a scatter brain, but she’d predicted what would happen before Kirstin had worked it out herself. “You’re the coolest aunt I’ve ever had...!” Kirstin grinned as she ran over and threw her arms around Kim and hugged her.

     “I’m your only aunt.” Kim complained, but still enjoyed the hug and giggled. “Now go put the kettle on and make a pot of tea, while I cut us all a piece of that fruit cake I made yesterday.” Kim ordered as she pointed Kirstin in the direction of the kettle and gave her a little push.

    Kirstin skipped off to make a pot of tea, while Kim wandered over to where Jessica was still frozen to the spot in fear, even though Kim had already said she was fine with everything.

     “You know I always thought you looked to pretty to be a boy, but I knew how touchy you were about that issue, so I never said anything.” Kim smiled as she took hold of Jessica’s hand and led her over to the table and helped her to sit down. “You really are very pretty Jessica.”

     “Thank you Kim.” Jessica smiled nervously. “I’m sorry about upsetting Kirstin and forcing her to come here to live with you.”

     “That wasn’t your fault dear.” Kim replied. “That was her old boyfriends fault, and from what I’ve heard, and can see for myself, he’s not in the picture anymore.” Kim smirked.

    Jessica found herself giggling as she remembered just how much fun Kirstin’s aunt could be. “I know I’m lucky to be getting a second chance with Kirstin, and I hope I don’t screw it up this time.” Jessica said looking serious as she watched Kirstin working on the tea across the other side of the kitchen.

     “I don’t think that will happen, not now you’ve realised who you are.” Kim said. “You seem like a totally different person now, and I don’t just mean because of the clothes either. You seem more relaxed and happy.” Kim tried to explain.

     “I am, and I’ve only got happier since Kirstin came back into my life.” Jessica grinned.

     “She’s been much happier since the other day as well.” Kim admitted.

     “Aunty...! I’ve been just fine these past several months.” Kirstin argued.

     “She’s not.” Kim whispered. “She’s been moping around like a lost little lamb.” She added.

     “I can still hear you Aunty...!” Kirstin smirked. Jessica found herself giggling again as she remembered how Kirstin and her aunt could always make Jonathon laugh when they played around like this.

    They were soon sat enjoying a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Jessica had to admit it was some of the best cake she’d ever tasted. Jessica spent some time telling Kim about the things that brought her to this point and the reason for Jonathon now being a girl called Jessica.

     “Do you think I could take a piece home for my mother to have later?” Jessica asked once she’d finished her piece of cake.

     “Of cause you can...!” Kim sounded excited that someone had asked her such a question. Kim soon had a small tub packed up with a third of the cake in it ready for Jessica to take with her when she left.

     “We better see about getting out of here and letting aunty get back to decorating this wedding cake.” Kirstin said as she took the dirty cups over to the sink and rinsed them out before leaving them to drain.

     “Do you have anything special planned for us?” Jessica asked.

     “I was hoping you might like a trip into town so we could just wander around the shops.” Kirstin asked hopefully.

     “That sound like fun.” Jessica smiled at the idea of going clothes shopping with Kirstin.

    Kirstin was grinning now, because Jonathon wouldn’t even step foot in a women’s cloth shop. She gave her aunt a kiss and a quick hug, before she grabbed her coat and purse.

     “I’ll see you later Aunty...!” Kirstin shouted as she dragged Jessica out the house.

     “Have fun you two...!” Kim shouted back.

    The two of them were soon in the car and heading into town. Kirstin was acting all bouncy and happy because it had been some time since she had anyone to go shopping with. Jessica found a place to park and they were soon looking around the shops.

     “Are you trying to get me arrested?” Jessica asked in one shop when Kirstin wanted her to try on a little black dress that could only be very loosely described as a dress.

     “Don’t be so dramatic, it’s not that bad.” Kirstin argued.

     “It’s not that good either.” Jessica said as she held up the dress to get a better look at it, what there was of it.

     “I’m not asking you to buy it; I just want to see you in it.” Kirstin pouted.

    Jessica caved in and went into the changing rooms and put the dress on, which meant she needed to remove her bra, because the dress was more like a stretchy tube of materiel with no straps. Jessica stepped out the changing room feeling like a hooker in the dress, and she wasn’t quick enough to stop Kirstin snapping some photos on her cell phone.

     “Why do you want photos of me wearing this thing?” Jessica asked after she ran back into the changing room so Kirstin couldn’t take anymore, not that it mattered because she already had some.

     “I’m just getting some payback sweetie.” Kirstin said sounding a little smug with herself.

     “Payback for what...?” Jessica asked once she was dressed again and they were leaving the shop without buying anything.

     “Jonathon once got me to put on a dress just like that one, on one of the rare times he came into a shop with me, and he took photos and shared them with his work mates.” Kirstin said in a matter of fact way as they wandered into another shop to see what clothes they had.

    Jessica remembered the incident once Kirstin reminded her, and she couldn’t blame Kirstin for wanting some payback. Jonathon had talked Kirstin into trying on a stretchy little spandex dress that looked totally slutty, and Kirstin had said so at the time, but she still tried it on after Jonathon had begged her. He had taken photos on his phone, just like she had Jessica. Jonathon had then started showing his work mates at the place he was working. So the next time Kirstin went out with Jonathon for a drink with his work colleagues, she was asked why she wasn’t dressed more slutty. Kirstin had been really angry when she found out Jonathon had shown them all the photos of her in the dress.

     “I’m sorry about that.” Jessica said as she stopped walking and looked worriedly into Kirstin’s eyes, as she wondered what Kirstin planned to do with the photos she now had. “I thought you said I wasn’t that person anymore though?”

     “You’re not that person Jessica, but you can’t blame a girl for wanting a little bit of revenge can you.” Kirstin pouted.

     “What do you plan to do with them?” Jessica asked nervously. “Who are you going to show them to?”

     “No one, silly.” Kirstin giggled. “They will remain part of my private collection, I just wanted you to feel a little bit of what I felt that time Jonathon and I went out for drinks and I found out you’d showed everyone those pictures of me in that little dress.

     “I guess I had that coming.” Jessica admitted. “Do you plan to get me back for all the times Jonathon embarrassed you?” Jessica asked.

     “I thought about it, but then I remembered all the nice things Jonathon did when he wasn’t being a jerk.” Kirstin smiled. “So you can relax, I was just having some fun with you this once.” Kirstin got her phone out and started doing something.

     “What are you doing?” Jessica asked sounding worried.

     “I’m going to delete the photos.” Kirstin said as she carried on tapping the screen of her phone.

     “Please don’t do that.” Jessica said as she reached over and placed her hand over the screen on Kirstin’s phone to stop her. “I want you to have some silly photos of me.” Jessica explained when she saw the puzzled look on Kirstin’s face.

     “Are you sure about that?” Kirstin asked.

     “Yes, I trust you, and if you do decide to show anyone, I guess I had it coming.” Jessica shrugged.

     “I’d never do that, and I know the only reason Jonathon showed those photos was to stop his work mates teasing him.” Kirstin smiled a sad smile.

     “You knew about that?” Jessica asked looking shocked.

     Jonathon had been getting a lot of stick at the place he was working; everyone was calling him gay, and saying he wasn’t man enough to get a sexy looking girlfriend, that was why he’d talked Kirstin into trying on the dress, so he could prove them all wrong. It had worked, and that was why he’d been invited out with them for a drink, which led to him and Kirstin having a falling out over the photos Jonathon had shown them all.

     “Yes I knew about all the teasing.” Kirstin admitted. “I bumped into one of his work mates girlfriends and she explained it all to me. You always tried so hard to be something you were never meant to be, and this proves it.” Kirstin smiled as she looked Jessica up and down. “I never fell in love with you because you were macho; I fell in love with you because you weren’t.” Kirstin reached out and took hold of Jessica’s hand, she wanted to kiss her, but not in the middle of a busy shop.

    Jessica just smiled as she let Kirstin lead her through the shop and they carried on looking at all the different dresses. Jessica tried on some more slutty little dresses and even posed for Kirstin while she took more photos of her. Jessica loved the way Kirstin laughed as she snapped off shot after shot of her.

    The shops were starting to close for the day, so Jessica and Kirstin decided to grab a bite to eat before they went back to the car. They found a pizza hut and went in.

     “Do you think you could get some time off work?” Jessica asked once they had ordered what they wanted.

     “I can’t see why not.” Kirstin shrugged. “Why would I want to though, and when?”

     “I’d like you to come to London with me and meet Jane and her sisters.” Jessica smiled. “I was thinking we could go for a long weekend this next bank holiday. Jane is going to see if she can work out a good deal for us at her boss’s hotel.” Jessica explained.

     “I’ll see what I can sort out when I get to work tomorrow and let you know.” Kirstin grinned, excited to be getting away for a long weekend with Jessica, and also seeing this club Jessica and Joan had told her about.

    They enjoyed their meal before leaving and finding a private place to sit and kiss without being looked at oddly. Neither was too bothered, but they didn’t fancy the idea of having guys looking at them in a perverted way, or filming them and putting it up on you tube or something like that.

*****

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  GRIN

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Authors Note: Cathy, Jane and all the others that Jessica and Joan meet while down in London, are all characters I wrote about in my; You Have it all Wrong series. Even thought you don’t hear about Jane’s story until book four ‘You have it all Wrong Four, the Kids Story’ the time line for this story is set between book three and book four. So to find out more about Chrissy, Amy and Cathy, and how they all became the women they are in this story, you will need to go back and read them.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
228 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's always a treat to read a

story set in the You have it all Wrong series. Easy to see that there will be a wedding soon.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yes, it is!

"You Have It All Wrong" was a long series, and I loved it. I love the way you are able to bring some or all of the characters into the stories you want, and it is nice meeting them again. Of course, once you bring them into your new stories it seems the family just gets a bit larger. I predict it will get quite large!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Great chapter, it's nice to

Great chapter, it's nice to see Jessica and Kirstin getting together. I also like what Kirstin said about subconsciously seeing Jessica in Jonathan when they first got together.

It's sad how much pressure in on people to fin in with various groups. At least Jessica managed to break from that group and re-establish herself. Things are really looking up for her.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

another great story

SAra i cant thank you enough for your great writing and stories, i love them all adn i love al your characters , and i cant wait till you get lexi and co back into action aswell ,

so for me a hundred thousand Kudos for thes and all the stories you have yet to write , i must admit tues and fri's are my fave days as i can not wait till your next chapters arive

Don't let her forget.....

Hi.. I've enjoyed all your stories in the YHIAW series.. do I did have a problem with Paula's attackers getting away scott free in Paying the Price but as I've said I've enjoyed all the series. I'm enjoying this present story and I hope as Jessica & Kirstin relationship blossoms into love and maybe even marriage ..that Jessica dose not drift away from her Mother . Joan may not have given her life but she gave her A life and also it appears a happy life. I hope this relationship between Mother & Daughter grows in strength in parallel to Jessica's & Kirstin's .A Mothers unconditional love is so bonding and one of the greatest loves anyone can have.....

We've really become such a voyeuristic

.... world.

With the proliferation of cell phones, video has gone from a rarer form of media creation ( like back in he days of actual film movie cameras and even vhs camcorders ) to the commonplace and the deep invasion of privacy it is creating..

Disgusting.

Kim

Voyeurism

as we seem to be practicing it now is just a fad.

I hope. Surely we will get over it? Exhibitionists and peepers, of course, mostly hope we do not "get over it".

***

But even if it is not just a fad, those of us who live in a free and just society need not worry. In such a society one cannot be jailed or fined for doing something merely because it offends someone else. (I have the RIGHT to be offended by anything you say. You have the right to ignore me.) Or because it violates a rule set forth by some god or other. So when a Muslim or a Christian calls you a sinner, you can just shrug and walk away. You know your god can beat up his god, even if you don't have one.

Invasions of privacy will always be possible, but in a free and just society they do not matter. Except to the invader. Because if they ever reveal that they invaded the privacy of another, they will go to jail or be fined.

(In a free and just society.)

T

grreat story

awsome story i like it and cant wait for more :)