Bikini Beach to the moon part 3

Printer-friendly version

To the moon part 3 …...

“you pretties Mr Victor like mommy is” Her statement was so childlike and innocent and made Victor smile.

The women saw that smile and it confirmed to them what Victors deepest wish was and Roberta finally put the jigsaw pieces into place. The look they all shared was intense in Roberta's eyes as she looked closer at Victor. Grandmother saw the looks that the women were exchanging and she realised that her and Anya's thoughts were right. The two of them considered their options and what their park could do to give Victor his dream. They knew that the transformation had to be his choice although in the past some had been in punishment but others to help them improve their lives.

Now the story continues.........

Victor tried to hide his blush at this comment and the looks the women were giving him. He tried to bluster the affects down but he thought to himself that he was failing badly at. Everywhere he looked the women were smiling at me and the woman known as grandmother was grinning the widest for some reason. He felt a little like the main dish on a buffet as the party progressed but he pushed those thoughts aside as people were congratulating him on being the hero. The little one on his lap in the wheelchair was yawning and her mother was pointedly looking at the clock. Roberta saw the look and hurried over to pick up Susan from Victors lap and slowly wind down the party.

As the guests started to leave Victor was starting to feel a little drained and on looking round found the hospital bed in what he assumed used to be the dining room. The bed was new but he was surprised to see that a night dress was laid on the pillow. He blushed and then remembered that Roberta had brought in one of his night dresses whilst he was in hospital. He realised that Roberta and Jacqueline were accepting of this side of him and it created a sense of safety. He smiled and moving himself over to the bed got himself sorted relishing the soft fabric against his skin. He was rather surprised when Jacqueline walked in dressed in her nightwear and hopped onto the bed and hugged him hard. Victor was surprised at how he reacted to the hug and folded the teenager in a gentle embrace almost maternal.

Roberta passed the door to the former dining room and saw her daughter being hugged by Victor and the smile on his face. She could see the start of healing on the care worn face and the hope her daughter had with this new person in their lives. After a short while Jacqueline left Victors room and headed to bed and Roberta watched from the lounge. She saw the look of longing and the gentle smile on his face as he slipped into a nightshirt and settled down. The house closed down for the night and all three settled into their separate realities of dreams.

Through the night Victor was disturbed by dreams that were not his own. The images were very strong and he remembered them from his youth and long periods of time in the past when the desires were too strong for him to fight. There were the memories of his father trying to educate the sissy what it was to be a man and his brothers teasing him. Then the dreams changed and his perspective changed to that of a young girl in her teenage years looking up at a man and he could feel her fear. As that man approached the perspective changed again, he was stood at the door by the perspective he was a very young child watching this and screaming for the man not to do it.

Victor could not understand why his dreams had gone from his desires to what could only be views of other peoples lives. He shook his head in his sleep and tried to fight the images and thoughts that were invading his consciousness. The images were getting more insistent and were moving from person to person and the perspective was constantly changing. There were many lives and thoughts fighting for a place in Victor's dreams and he started to toss and turn on the hospital bed.

Roberta after the many years of looking after her husband and child was a light sleeper so she was awake on hearing the muted commotion from where Victor was sleeping. She stepped lightly into the room and placed a gentle hand on the tormented man's shoulder and let her presence be felt. The muffled, muted comments eased off and he slipped into an easier sleep. The one thing Roberta noticed was as Victor had been moving his legs in his dreams and she wondered if the spinal damage was only temporary. With that thought she settled on the easy chair she had placed in the room for nights like this. She watched as he continued to relax into a deeper sleep and she settled for a long night.

This is a short chaper setting the scene for some other elements within the charectors my apologies

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Young Victor must have gone

through hell for adult Victor to be having such bad dreams. But knowing Anya and Grandma, Bikini Beach will be the answer.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

shakes head, only a short

shakes head, only a short chapter. You are slipping sis. Has the mouse gone on strike?

yours giggling

Victor is a good person.

Who does care about others, but there are obviously things in his past that are not pleasant at all. Hopefully Bikini Beach will be able to unravel some of that and get him the peace of mind he deserves.

Maggie

Lost

I'm still trying to figure out how his ex fits in. If she hates him so much why did she come to the hospital? She couldn't have expected to get anything from him, she had already apparently stripped him to the bone in the divorce. Speaking of the divorce, I am wondering what brought that about, and did it have anything to do with her accusations when she came into the room. And how did she get such a distorted idea of what happened? Inquiring minds want to know!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

chap 4 is comming v soon

more things will become apparent in chapter four and it will be a little bit of an eye opener and keeping within the theme. Sorry for the delay sometimes the mind is willing but the hands aren't

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time

YIPPIE!! More on the way!

This is so good so far.

Follows BB cannon well as best I can tell.

AND you have a TON of loose threads/can of worms opened and waiting to be explained. This story is ready to rocket.

-- snicker --

I am assuming the wife caught him cross dressing and due to her upbringing or her faith ASSUMED he must be a perverted child molester AND likely unfaithful to her. Perhaps he or she was infertile and thus love turned to hate? No evidence so far they had any children.

She must have loved him or thought she did once long ago. That she showed a moments compassion suggests she might still love him but that is overwhelmed by her knee jerk disgust at what ever happened.

We also have the mystery that he can move his legs in his sleep. So are his injuries truly crippling? Or is that her misinterpreting things and those were more like random misfiring of dying/injured nerves? Perhaps he can control some leg and hip muscles but not others?

Why is he out of the Air Force and NASA?

Why did the harpy ex-wife even show her face?

And how will BB help the tortured man, the widow and her fine daughter who both love the man, flaws/warts and all? And can BB's magic help the ex? Or is she just a *plot device*?

--grin --

Have fun. I am have fun reading this.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Bikini Beach to the Moon...

...The caring of new friends, brought back old memories when that was not the case. How different and new the new reality must be, maybe even hard to believe.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors