Jasmine Takes Control: Finale

Printer-friendly version


Jasmine Takes Charge: Finale

I comforted my Husband/Sister/Mistress, she had been bleeding from the surgery the Gorean had put her through, I had gotten there just as they were starting to cut on her 'clit.'. The Gorean's had already done a breast augmentation, The Goddess had come back to me, and I saved my lover.


~~~~~~~~

Sunday morning after our time at the Dungeon Mistress was going through my clothing. “Slut you do not have much to wear, we will have to go shopping” I was a bit perplexed, I had two full walk-in closets of clothing and shoes. I should have paid a bit more attention but had a set of code I had to finish for Monday. “I am sure we can find something suitable in your pets closet Mistress..”

Something was wrong, Mistress back handed me off my chair, “If I say you don't have anything suitable to wear, you do not talk back you stupid slut. Now put on what I laid out for you so we can go to the Shop that Talon suggested.” I looked at her, “James that hurt, you need to step back, 'WINDOWS is”.... Jasmine grabbed my hair and pulled me across her lap. T hings were out of control, she had interrupted my Safe phrase. “You stupid little slut, I own you and you will do as I say or I'll sell your ass to someone that might be able to get rid of this rebellious streak.” Mistress Jasmine had punctuated each word with a slap from a paddle I didn't know we had. She released me and I scrambled to where the clothes were laid out. “Windows is.....” and she raised the paddle, I cringed, “Your slut begs forgiveness, Mistress. As I stripped of the dress I had on and put on the string bikini top an diaphanous swimsuit wrap over my minuscule red thong.

Mistress tightened the collar around this ones neck, and place the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Worst of all she attache a leash to the collar, “Time to go slut, and do not make me pull on this leash.” I stayed close to Mistress, praying, {Goddess, please save us. I still serve you Goddess.} {Yes Little one you do, and you will have the Power when you need it, and the strength to survive till then.} Mistress strapped me into the car with my ass pointing out the rear passenger side window. Then cut my thong off, I had to bite my lip to keep from saying anything. “That's a good slut.”

Thank the Goddess that know one that would complain saw me. We arrived at the Shop, Mistress led me in and removed what I was wearing. Mistress...” She slapped me hard, “Slut you do not speak unless you are asked a question, Do you understand you stupid slut.” It hurt she had never used stupid, and we had agree never to use that word. “Yes Mistress, your 'stupid' slut understands Mistress.” I had a hard time keeping all the sarcasm out of my voice, but there was something wrong so it got passed her. Mistress passed my leash to a man, “Talon called and said he had set up the brand for my slut. Also the piercings for her nipples and clit.” “Yes Lady Jasmine, we will shave off the heart and place the brand there.” I snapped my head around to say something to try to stop this madness. But the look in Jasmines eyes, stopped me. I followed the man with my leash.

The pain from the piercings was not so bad, and I enjoyed immensely. I cried as they shaved off the heart shaped patch I had kept trimmed for the last sixteen years. The searing of my skin, was almost too much for me, how I stayed conscious I have no idea. In a way I wish I had lost consciousness, as the guy who branded me unzipped and pushed his cock into me. Mercifully he only lasted a couple of minutes, some how I got off. Mistress came back just as he had finished zipping up. She helped undo the straps that held me to the table. She attached a link to my right nipple ring and ran it through my clit ring to my left nipple ring clipping it in. I thought it may have been a bout an inch short as I had to lean forward a little to keep the tension from causing pain. Mistress than attached a piece of green silk to each ring. Mistress looked at me, “See how wonderful you look and there is no doubt that your my property.” As Mistress grabbed my leash the jerk said “we have a leader chain for those nipple rings for leash attachment Lady Jasmine.” He clipped the lead between my nipples an then clipped the leash to it mistress lead me out. The pain was so bad I nearly stumbled. As Mistress locked her slut into the car I passed out.

Water splashed on me, “Wake up you worthless slut you have housework to do.” Jasmine moved fast into the house, and I barely kept up with her she had put ballet boots on my feet and a hobble chain on the ankle cuffs. I got through the day, Mistress let me lay on the end of the bed that night. I woke early somehow finished my coding, emailed it to the client, with an apology for not being their for the install, I and gave the contact info for one of my friends I had worked with before Mistress woke so I went an started a bath for Mistress, and headed down stairs to get the eggs ready to cook. Somehow things kept going right the rest of the week, the pain from the branding became bearable. We got warnings twice about my lack of clothing, but no arrests.

We arrived at the Gorean Compound just after two pm. Mistress was complemented on her slut , by everyone we met. Even dinner went well, Mistress seemed to be coming around as she asked “Des, when did you get piercing's, love the temp tattoo, looks almost like a real brand.” “Mistress we should talk somewhere more private after dinner.” I whispered urgently. Talon was next to her, “Your slut being STUPID again Lady Jas.” Jasmine snapped her head about, I gave a covert tug on her skirt, “No but I do need to take her someplace private to do a little reinforcement training.” Thank the Goddess dinner was over, Mistress and Talon got up, got lucky the leash was with her purse scooping them up together, she looked a little dismayed. Talon led us to a room, “This room should fit your needs Lady Jas.”

Jasmine locked the door, she thought. "Des what the hell, he called you Stupid, I should have taken his balls for that.” I had seen the surveillance equipment when we came in. I knelt down before Mistress back to the camera. “Mistress please your 'stupid' slut will do better Mistress.” I had my hands in front of me pointing to my eyes, then behind me then to my lips. She caught on, she swung her hand, missing my face by quite a bit, we had played this before, “Must you embarrass me every where we go.” Jasmine Bent over grasping my ear. in whispers, I brought her up to speed on what had happened. I made a mistke telling her about the Braning. Jasmine nearly shouted “Branded, NO!, My poor wife. I am so very sorry, please forgive me.” I tried to shush her, whispering “Your forgiven my love but you have to be quieter, these men are already not giving you the respect you deserve shortening your name to Lady Jas.” But it was too late three men burst in, Take the Lady to Talon, and this slut to the auction pens. I was strapped to a bench and an o-ring placed in my mouth. Slavers were sampling the merchandise. I was led away for a private viewing. Then I felt the Goddess come to me, I was able to throw off my captors, and the Goddess led me to Jasmine.

I had know idea how long we had been apart, but when I saw the butcher moving his blade towards my husbands privates I Blasted him with Hot white light. He crumbled to the floor I moved quickly in disabling the others in the room, and healed my poor husband. Men and women in dark suits came in weapons drawn. There was still a lot of blood from where they had cut my beloved to insert massive Implants. The had just used local anesthesia.

I have been able to heal my brand, though the Nipple and clit rings seem interesting. We are going to get the implants replaced with some about half the size, and Jasmine will remain, though with the nice big clit that really satisfies me.

Found out that the FBI had contacted Jasmine when we were at the dungeon before she met with Talon. One of their undercover people had fed her name to Talon. Jasmine had been drugged and Hypnotized into doing most of the nasty stuff. It went so bad because the FBI had played to her patriotic side, so was even more susceptible to the suggestions. Jasmine had not received her reinforcements on Thursday and Friday as we had gotten lucky one of their undercover people had been picked to do it. I still do not know why we were needed if they had people inside already. Just so happy to have my Beloved back.


I suppose I could have taken a bit more time, but I needed to purge most of this while my Beloved Jasmine is just taking a short nap. Think I'll join her , I really want to stay close to her help her grow. Hope this was not too shocking, but it is helping me cope.
Goddess Bless you all.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh...

Andrea Lena's picture

...my.... Is it getting hot in here? (shhh...don't tell anybody, but I liked this story...shhhh)

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Good to know

I was wondering if there was something wrong with me I was so very aroused all week, even when I was in the auction pen. So happy you enjoyed it, guess the scary part was the thought of losing my Beloved J

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Well that explains....

A lot. "Jasmine had been drugged and Hypnotized into doing most of the nasty stuff." I still cringed when I read the branding part. I knew that Talon guy was bad news. So James is going away and Jasmine is remaining. Was Jasmine's lower bits changed? Or are they still the same? Thank you Desiree for restoring my belief that someone in their right mind wouldn't do those things to their loving Wife. I hope they enjoy their new life and stay away from the dungeons! Nice ending hon. (Hugs) Taarpa

Jasmine still has

the plumbing she was born with, thank the Goddess, and for the next couple of weeks volleyball sized 'BOOBS'. Our Doctor said we would have to wait till first part of May to get the replacement done, as they used some drugs that could interact poorly.

Thank you ever so much for the comment, and yes we are looking forward to our new arrangement, with Jasmine presenting full time as a woman, except of course when she is using her magnificent tool to rock her pets world(Giggles)

Jasmine wants to switch and go back to the "dungeon" I am trying to talk her out of that but she feels she owes it too me.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Seems that the F.B.I.

needs to do a bit of house cleaning.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine