MAU: More Than Meets the Eye - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version
MAU: More Than Meets the Eye

by Sleethr

~o~O~o~

Greg makes some improvements to his costume and Jenna gets her first girlfriend.

~o~O~o~

 

 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents
are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,
living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright  © 2013 by R. Nelson aka Sleethr
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.


 

Chapter Note: Thanks to the BCTS staff for working so hard to get and keep this site going!

Thanks Note: Again, thanks goes out to Elrod for his most excellent MAU universe and all MAU mistakes/transgressions are totally my fault.

~o~O~o~

 

<* Chapter 6 *>

 

Greg watched as Hector walked down the sidewalk and hopped into his truck. As Jennifer, Hector had a very nice ass tucked into those jeans and he thought they might actually look better on Hector than they did on J-Lo. How that could be possible, he didn’t want to think about because the fact he made that assessment made him feel a little creeped out. In addition to the jeans, Hector handled the heels as if he had been wearing them all his life.

Maybe the machine helped Hector out with that skill when Greg added the high heels to go with the outfit?  He also couldn’t believe that Hector went through with his plan and even more surprising to Greg was the fact that Hector was willing to go out in public wearing such a sexy and revealing outfit. Oh sure, it was miles better than the hooker outfit Hector had dreamed up, but still, Hector, as a hot woman was a little hard for Greg to wrap his head around.

He felt bad about lying to Hector because he knew there was practically zero chance Michelle would agree to join them. Not when she was visiting her Mom, but in an effort to at least appear honest, he still called her. She sounded sincere when she said she wanted to go and thanked him for asking, but her mom has been looking forward to the two of them getting together all week.  He expected that answer and completely understood her dilemma, but there was no way he could tell Hector that, because Greg was done exploring the opposite sex with the machine.  He had a possible good thing going with Michelle and he didn’t want to risk jinxing it.

Well, there wasn’t much he could do about it now except hide the machine like Hector requested and then, drive down to the club and make up some excuse as to why Michelle couldn’t make it.  Something like, she couldn’t find anything to wear or her Jeep had a flat might work.  Maybe the flat excuse would be the best. Yeah, that would be the best and easiest second lie to sell to Hector. Hell, by the time get got there, ‘Jennifer’ might be too drunk or distracted by his own breasts to even question his excuse.

In the meantime, he had over 45 minutes to kill.  Okay, maybe he could play with the machine for a bit. He had some ideas for his Spiderman costume. He couldn’t think of any additional powers for himself. Oh, sure, there were probably a few, but his sense of comic book powers balance wouldn’t let him even consider trying to be all power man. Plus, he didn’t think it would be possible anyway.  The costume though, he had some ideas based on all the problems Peter Parker always seemed to have.

The Venom costume was the best, but it was a shame it turned out to be an evil  symbiote.  However; Greg thought he could come up with a similar, non-aware, semi-smart costume to wear.  He brought up his image on the MAU and added the base Spiderman costume to start with.  Next, he added a heating and cooling system that would keep him warm in the winter and cool in the summer.  Bulletproof and knife proof with an impact hardening smart cloth throughout the entire suit. Instead of rigid plates in critical areas, the entire surface of the suit would react by hardening and dissipating the force of any impact over the entire surface of the suit.

Greg was in total costume design heaven.  He added Low light and thermographic vision to the goggles, with flare compensation.  Built in Bluetooth headset to connect with his phone. Built in web shooters that automatically refilled their reservoirs using simple water as the base to build carbon nanotube based webs. Programmable self destruct duration for the webs with a default time of 5 minutes to keep his webs from messing up the buildings with unsightly left over webs.  He was trying to think about what else to add to the design when his phone began ringing.

He glanced at the time and realized he would need to leave soon if he was going to meet Hector at the club.  He glanced at the caller ID and it displayed “Jennifer Vasquez”? How in the hell did Hector get his phone to change his name? What if Hector was in trouble?  Well, Hector might be a woman now, but she could probably wipe the floor with anyone who tried to mess with her.  He answered the phone.

“Hey cousin!” A too loud female voice yelled over the sound of dance music blaring in the background.

“Jennifer?!?” Greg asked even though he was pretty sure the woman on the other end addressing him as ‘cousin’ was Hector.

“Yep! Well, I hope you all aren’t on the way yet!”

“What?! Why? Is everything okay?!” Greg wasn’t sure why he was yelling back into the phone. It wasn’t like she would be able to hear him better on her end.

“Oh, everything’s fine! It’s just that this cool girl sorta accidently ran into me and spilled her drink all over her new, umm, dress, I mean, skirt and I need to take her home so she can change her clothes and go to some other cool party!”

“Umm, okay? What time will you be home?”  Greg heard her laugh and speak to someone else.

He’s asking me when I’ll be home...”

Oh my gawd! That’s so sweet!” A woman’s voice gushed.

“Umm, late! I think, can you make sure the eggs are good before you go to bed tonight?” Hector paused. “You know, in case I need to stop and buy some more on the way home, or something...”

“Yes, I’ll keep them safe, but please call me if you need a ride. You know the rules about drinking and driving, right?”

“Yeesss, Daaaadd!” Hector sang back. “Thanks! Love ya, bye!” And the line went dead.

Greg stared at the phone, shocked over what just happened. “Did he just say he loved me?” He scratched his head with confusion. Even as a woman, Hector could still pick up a woman in, he checked his watch and calculated how long he had to have been at the club, less than 15 minutes. “Fuck! How in the hell does he do it?!?!”

He slowly set his phone back on the workbench and turned back to the machine. “Well, I guess I can finish my costume now and maybe even run a few tests...”

~o~O~o~

Hector, or Jenna, as Natalie had started calling him was in heaven.  First, Natalie, a stunning, tall and lightly tanned redhead head with hazel eyes accidently ran into him, splashing a little of her strawberry daiquiri on his back, but dumping most of the fruity concoction all over the front of her white mini-skirt. Then, after Natalie introduced herself while simultaneously apologizing for running into him and spilling her drink, she pulled him into the sanctum of inner sanctums, the women’s restroom. First, Natalie hastily used a damp paper towel to wipe off the sticky drink from his back while she continued to apologize for being so clumsy and not watching where she was going.

“No, really, it was my fault for just standing there...” Hector tried to make the poor girl feel better.

“Oh my god! I need to pee!” And she promptly pulled down her mini-skirt in the middle of the bathroom floor and handed it to Hector. “Umm...” Natalie looked a little confused.

“Jennifer?”  Hector hesitantly asked because he was shocked that this stunningly attractive and slightly drunk woman was standing there wearing nothing but her top, heels and white thong panties.  Do women really do this kind of thing often?

“Jennifer?!?! Really! That is such a pretty name. Do you mind if I call you Jenna? Oh, hey, would you mind trying to soak that for me?” Natalie asked as she raced to an open stall. They weren’t alone in the restroom, but none of the other women seem to think Natalie’s behavior was unusual or they were all just too kind to react, if they did. If anything, they appeared to be slightly amused and sympathetic.

Bemused at this turn of events, Hector put Natalie’s skirt in the sink and began running cold water over it. He might be a guy, but he knew cold water was for washing stains out, not warm or hot.

“So, Jenna?” Natalie called out from the stall.

At first, Hector ignored her because he didn’t realize she was speaking to him. Jennifer and Jenna were a little new to him. So, it took him a few seconds to make the connection and he also wasn’t used to anyone trying to talk to him while in the restroom.

“Jenna! Are ya still there?” Natalie yelled.

“What?” Hector jumped. “Oh, sorry, I was just rinsing your skirt and I kinda zoned out. Do you need anything?”

“No, but I was wondering something, well, if you don’t mind me asking...”

Concerned that Natalie somehow saw through his disguise, he looked down and checked his crotch to see if he wasn’t actually the girl he thought he was. Nope, nothing there. “Sure, what is it?”

“Are you a model?” Natalie asked, hesitantly.

Hector giggled with relief as he continued to scrub at the stain. It was mostly out, but there was still a light pink splotch that was resisting every attempt to remove it... “Oh, no. Me? A model!? I’m not that, umm, pretty.”

“What?!? Are you blind, girl?!” The toilet flushed and Natalie walked to the sink and took over. “Thanks Jenna, but I don’t think it’s going to come out. Crap!”

Another woman flushed and came over to the sink. Hector thought she was pretty darn hot too, but not as hot as Natalie.  She looked over at Hector. “Nope, she’s right. You should be a model. I saw J-Lo wearing that same outfit and I hate to say it, but you look tons better in it than she did.”

A few more women entered and still, not a one so much as glanced at a still mostly naked Natalie as she tried to work on the stain. “Damn it! I don’t think this is going to come out and my asshole and now ex-boyfriend has decided to go bowling with his friends instead of meeting me. So, now, I have no way home.”

Hector felt kinda bad for Natalie. Sure, she bumped into him and it wasn’t his fault, but he didn’t have anything else planned and he could always call Greg and let him and Michelle know not to come. Natalie was also pretty damn hot. “I could drive you, if that would help...”

Natalie turned to him with tears in her eyes. “Really!?!? You would do that for me after I spilled my drink all over your back?”

“Well, you seemed to get more on yourself than me and I just got here. So, I haven’t even had a chance to get a drink. So, it would be easier for me to drive you in my,” Hector paused as he considered his excuse for having a pickup. “Umm, cousin’s truck.”

Natalie surprised Hector with a hug and a kiss on his cheek. “Oh my gawd! That’s so nice of you, but I don’t want ruin your night. What will your boyfriend say when he gets here?”

Hector had to think fast. Every girl is supposed to have a boyfriend, right? He certainly did not have, nor want a boyfriend. “My boyfriend isn’t here. I’m just in town visiting my cousin for the week, then I’m flying back to New York. So, no boyfriend to worry about tonight.”

“Seriously!?!? Wow!” Natalie ran back to the sink and after giving her ruined skirt a final inspection, bit her lip pensively. “Fuck, it’s ruined.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Oh well, I guess I will dry it off and we can bail. What do you think?”

“Umm, sure?” Hector agreed with her because he didn’t actually know what to think right now with the way she was prancing around in her panties without a care in the world.

While Natalie used the hand dryer on her skirt, her purse started to play Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face’ song. “Natalie? I think your phone is ringing...” Hector pointed over at her purse.

Natalie tossed her half dried skirt at Hector as she dived for her purse and answered her phone. “Jenna, can you?” She gestured toward the hand dryer as she walked to the opposite side of the bathroom with her phone in her ear.

At a loss for what else to do and still feeling confused about proper bathroom etiquette, Hector dried Natalie’s skirt while out of the corner of his eye, he watched as she jumped rapidly up and down with excitement.  Damn, she had some nice legs.

“Oh. My. God!” Natalie squealed as she hung up her phone. “You would not believe it, but my friend Gina, she’s an actress and she is going to a big premier party at some producer’s house and she asked me if I wanted to join her and get this...are you ready?” She clutched Hector’s arm like she was afraid he was going to run away.

Hector nodded his head. “Sure?”

“She said you can come too! Isn’t that awesome?!?!” Natalie grabbed the mostly dry skirt out of Hector’s unresisting hands and quickly stepped into it, pulling back up and over her hips. She tried to smooth a few of the wrinkles, but gave up. “Fuck it...let’s go. Hey, do you need to go?”

Hector glanced over at the one open stall as he processed both her question and his current bladder condition. He didn’t feel like he had to go pee right now. “Umm, no. I went before I got here.”

“Great! Let’s go!” Natalie dragged him out of the restroom.

Hector was halfway to the exit before he remembered Greg and Michelle. “Crap!” He stopped letting Natalie drag him.

“What’s wrong?” Natalie glanced back with alarm.

“Oh, I just forgot that my cousin’s roommate and his new girlfriend were planning on coming down...” Hector bit his lip with indecision because he didn’t want to ditch Greg and he wanted to meet Michelle, but at the same time, he could always meet Michelle later. He was only going to be girl for a few more hours and he might never have another chance to get to know Natalie. She seemed like a pretty cool woman. Maybe a little high strung, but nice. Plus, she was a redhead. Well, maybe not a real redhead since her eyebrows were  black and he never actually spotted any bush to confirm if the carpet matched the drapes, but it didn’t matter. She was still smoking hot.

“Oh, well, it’s not a problem; I can always call a cab.” Natalie placed her hand on his shoulder to show him that she understood and supported him.

Hector was torn, but this was his one chance. “I’ll just call them and let them know. I don’t think they wanted to come to this place anyway.” He dug into his purse and pulled out his new fuchsia colored smartphone and prayed it would actually work.  The machine was freaking magic, so maybe it would.  He keyed in Greg’s cell number and hit the call icon.  It started to ring and much to Hector’s relief; it was Greg who answered, versus some ET who was waiting for him to use this phone.

Hector needed to make it sound like he was talking to his cousin, Hector.  That thought confused him. “Hey cousin!” He yelled to compensate for the club’s loud music.

The rest of the short conversation went pretty good. It didn’t sound like Greg was too upset with him and he was even nice enough to remind him about their no drunk driving pledge they made to each other.  That was sweet of him and Hector decided to just go with it and mess with Greg by ending the call by jokingly calling him “Dad” for making the offer.

Natalie thought it was hilarious, but once they made it to his truck; she surprised him.  “Wow, this is a nice truck!” Natalie gazed at it as Hector opened the passenger side door for her.

He was going to help her up, but Natalie didn’t wait for him. She simply grabbed the passenger door and pulled herself up. She even managed to do it without flashing her panties at Hector. “Oh yeah, I’m not a dude...” Hector muttered softly to himself as he walked around the rear of the truck to get in via the driver’s side door.

After he started his truck, he pointed to the nav system. “Umm, do you want to direct me or if you gimme your address, I can just plug it into that and it should navigate for us.”

Natalie giggled at him. “Oh, I’ll just punch it in for you. My dad has one of these in his car and I always have to get it to work for him. He’s so clueless when it comes to modern tech.”

Hector was shocked as Natalie expertly navigated through the nav system and got it to plot a route to her house before they had even made it to the street outside the club’s parking lot.  “Oh, thanks. That helped. I’m not used to Hector’s truck and it would have taken me a lot longer to figure that thing out.”  He wasn’t totally lying about that. He hardly ever used the thing since, as a construction worker, he knew the all the roads or helped build and repair all the roads within a 50 mile radius.

While he drove, Natalie started to talk and ask him questions about who he was and what he did for a living. She asked some very deep, intelligent and probing questions, causing Hector to lie, a lot. Well, stretch the truth anyway. Instead of being a ‘simple’ construction worker, Jennifer was a traffic coordinator for the state of New York. As a ‘traffic coordinator’ it was her job to help plan for road construction aimed at relieving congestion. Using that career as his background, he was able to sell the lie with his construction knowledge.

No, he didn’t do any modeling or acting on the side, but the question made him smile at the thought.  Heck, if they went to this big shot producer’s party, maybe he would want Jennifer to star in his next big movie. Wouldn’t that be crazy?

As he drove and the more Natalie talked, Hector began to notice something funny about Natalie.  She had lost her ‘caffeinated squirrel’ demeanor. “Hey, umm, Smatalie, do you mind if I call you that do you?”

“Nope, it’s cool Jenna. My mom and most of my old high school friends call me Smatalie. What’s up?”

“I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but why do you seem like a different person now?” Hector quickly glanced over at her to see if he had pissed her off before returning his eyes to the road. She had a bemused smile on her face, but she appeared to be waiting for him to stick his foot further into his mouth. “I mean, back at the club, you seemed so, umm, hyper, but now, you’re well, smart.”

Natalie laughed as she leaned over and gave Hector a quick hug. “Oh, Jenna. That is probably the nicest way anyone has ever said I was acting like an airhead.” She leaned back and giggled. “The truth is, I’m in pre-med, studying to be a doctor and well, I’ve learned that guys hate smart women. We intimidate them or something. So, I act dumb to make them feel better about themselves. Sometimes, I manage to find a guy worth going out with that way, but I think most men are just spoiled little boys who refuse to grow up, ya know?”

Hector found himself nodding with agreement, even though he had never noticed that before and he didn’t consider himself a ‘little boy’, but now that she said it, he did kind of notice how he never really felt like he had a chance with a smarter woman. Even though he admired them, because there was nothing sexier than a hot librarian, math teacher or female CEO, but those kinds of women intimidated him.  “Oh, well, I guess I never noticed that before. I always wondered why none of the men seemed to like talking to me or if they did, all they seemed to want from me was sex. I thought I was ugly or something.”  He totally pulled all that out of his butt from some of the things his ex-girlfriends complained about other men, not him though.

Natalie’s jaw almost fell to the floor. Hell, Hector surprised himself with that bit of female perspective applied to him, but it was Natalie who gasped with astonishment for a second before she could form words again. “Holy crap, girl! You’re so smoking hot. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re like a 12! Normally, I’d hate your guts, but do you wanna know why I don’t?”

Hector glanced fearfully back to her while he watched the road out of the corner of his eye. “Umm, sure?”

“Because you’re so freaking nice.” Hector shook his head with denial as Natalie continued. “Oh yeah you are. I was the one who bumped into you and spilled my drink all over you, but you never once screamed at me or called me a clumsy bitch like I would have. Hell, you even went out of your way to help me. No, you’re a one of a kind and I aim to find out all I can about you because you, my new BFF, are going to kick ass and take names tonight at the party and I intend to have front row seats! Hehe.”

“Oh, okay, but I’m really not all that...” Now Hector was getting worried about this. Maybe going out as a girl was a mistake and now, going with Natalie was an even bigger mistake because he had no idea how he was going to continue to pull this charade off. He had no clue what he was doing. How in the hell could he keep people from realizing that he was really a man? Well, not right now. Not physically anyway, but he had no clue how to act, look or talk like a real woman.  He didn't even know how he had managed to walk in his heels without breaking his ankle.

His thoughts of female Armageddon were disrupted when Natalie turned on the radio and began to sing with the music. He thought she had a nice voice, so he hesitantly joined her.  The song was one of his new favorites and guilty pleasure because it wasn’t a song most construction workers would admit to enjoying. In his defense, he thought Rihanna was pretty damn hot and that was a good excuse to use if he was ever busted by one of his co-workers since everyone knows that big and burly, truck driving, construction workers only listen to Country and Western..

It was about halfway through the song when he realized that Natalie had stopped singing and was just sitting there, staring at him with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

“What? Did I my voice suck that bad?” Hector quickly glanced between her and the road.

Natalie crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. “Okay, it’s official now. I. Hate. You.”

Hector started to worry. What if that was her favorite song and he sounded like crap? “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to mess up that song for you...”

Natalie laughed so hard, she started to cry. “Oh my god, girl. No, your voice is freaking amazing! I have a friend who I thought had a good voice, she’s even a music major, but your voice just blows hers right outta the water.”

“Oh, If you say so...” Now Hector was worried because, as a guy, he knew he wasn’t a good singer. He sucked and couldn’t carry a tune with a bucket. Did the machine enhance his voice when Greg put him in J-Lo’s outfit or was it just because he was a woman now?

“No, really. Here, at this light, sing that song again for me.” Natalie dug through her purse and pulled out her cell phone.

“I dunno...”

“Pllleeaase? Pretty, pretty please?” Natalie gave Hector the puppy dog eye treatment.

Hector could never resist a pretty woman, or any woman who resorted to using that trick. “Fine, but I’m really not that good. Hey, you’re not going to video me, are you?”

“Maaaybe?” Natalie giggled. “Go ahead bitch, sing.”

Hector found himself smiling at being called a bitch. He knew he wasn’t and that she was just using the name affectionately, but it was still kind of funny. He started to sing the song. He was a little hesitant at first, but once the light changed and he had to concentrate on driving more than his singing, the song just kind of came out.  He faltered after singing for almost two minutes when he looked over and saw Natalie with tears in her eyes. “Nat, what’s wrong? Oh my god, I didn’t hurt your ears with my singing did I?”

“No,” Natalie sniffed. “That was beautiful.” She glanced down at the frozen video of Hector singing, sighed and put her phone back in her purse.

[“Destination on the right in 100 yards.”] The nav system’s female voice informed the two of them.

“Oh, we’re almost there...okay! Here we are, you can just pull in over there.” Natalie pointed to a modern and expensive looking condo complex with an open spot pretty close to the entrance.

Once Hector expertly parallel parked his truck in the tiny spot, Natalie wasted no time jumping out and dragging him up to her apartment.  This was the officially the fastest time he had even made it into a girl’s apartment and had seen her in her panties. Of course, this was also the first time the girl also thought he was a girl too.

He had to admit, Natalie had a nice apartment. It was well decorated with good furniture and artwork on the walls.  He had no idea how she could afford to live here because he knew med school cost a lot of money, but maybe Natalie’s parents were loaded because it did not look like she even had a roommate to help with the expenses. In addition to the expected ‘women’s magazines’, he spotted a magazine called “New Scientist” sitting on her coffee table. It looked like something Greg would read.

“Jenna, come on, I need your help picking an outfit to wear!” Natalie impatiently growled at him as she waved for him to follow her into her room.

Hector knew he shouldn’t be surprised at the sight of a woman’s closet, but he still was. Her walk-in closet was almost the size of his room and it was full of clothes, shoes and four different colored wigs. He knew women’s clothes were expensive, but Natalie’s clothes looked even more expensive and high quality than he was used to seeing.  What in the hell did Natalie do that she could afford all this?

“Wow, umm, Smatalie, this is nice, but sorry to ask this. But, how do you afford all this again?” He gestured at the rich array of clothing options.

Natalie laughed as she quickly stripped out of her clothes, leaving only her panties on. “Oh, my Dad is a doctor and my mom is a lawyer. Once I started pre-med, they set me up with all this and, I have a nice trust fund.”

It took every ounce of Hector’s self control to not stare at her boobs or any other part of her body. He thought that her body was perfect, but he couldn’t help noticing the freshly healed scar below her belly button and partially hidden by her panties.  He had seen a lot of surgical scars during his tours in Iraq and based on that, he judged Natalie’s scar to be caused by a surgical incision versus some accident with a kitchen knife and it appeared to be about two or three months old.

It took some effort, but he forced himself to keep his eyes focused on her face as much as possible.  It also served as a definitive proof that he was 100% female with his plumbing because if he was still a guy, he knew for sure that he would be having a very hard time hiding a raging erection right now. The fact that he didn’t have an erection caused him to question his sanity.  What was he thinking when he decided to explore the other side of the gender fence?

He sighed with relief when Natalie entered her closet and started looking through her outfits. It was easier to relax with her back to him, but she really did have a nice butt.  He felt his own nipples start to press against the fabric of his bra and he noticed his groin starting to feel a little warm and tingly, causing him to shift his stance in an effort to get some air, or something up there. Ordinarily, he would be squirming around in an effort to adjust his package without dying from the embarrassment of being seen adjusting his package.  Is this what arousal feels like for a woman or is there something else going on with his alien body?

Hector didn’t have much time to analyze those sensations because Natalie picked out a short, black with silver sequins panel mini-skirt thing and held it out in front of her as she slowly approached him with a weighing expression. He did not like the way she was looking at him.

“Okay, Jenna, turn around for me please?” Natalie waved at him with her hand.

Confused at what she was up to, Hector turned away from her. Maybe she had caught him looking at her boobs and was tired of it?

“Yep, just as I thought. You have a small stain from my daiquiri.” Natalie tisked.

“Really?” Hector twisted around as best he could to try and inspect his butt. Yes, there was a small, almost unnoticeable stain the on the top of his jeans.

Natalie handed him the skirt. “Here, try this on. It should go perfectly with your top and I have some shoes for you to try when I finish deciding what to wear.”

Hector stared at the skirt he now held in his hands with confusion.  She expected him to wear this?  It looked like it would barely cover his ass and did she say something about shoes?

“Go on, try it...” Natalie glanced back over her shoulder, encouraging him.

He hesitated for another second because he didn’t think the stain was that noticeable, but under Natalie’s watchful eye, he felt obligated for some reason. He leaned over and pulled off his heels. It felt good to be out of them and now he totally understood why women complained about their shoes all the time.  Still unsure about the skirt, he glanced back over to Natalie and found that she was completely ignoring him as she pulled one dress after another down and compared it to her body and some other obscure criteria before shaking her head before placing it back on the rack.

He unbuckled and stripped out of his jeans and for the first time, he was able to see his undeniably female hips and sexy legs, as well as his smooth crotch. He gasped with astonishment when he spotted the small black widow symbol printed on the front of his panties.  Greg’s sense of humor was, well, actually kind of funny.

He wasn’t sure which way to put the skirt on and he was also very aware of the fact that he was standing in a strange, yet highly attractive, woman’s bedroom while both of them wore practically nothing. Oh yeah, and they also were not even thinking about knocking boots right now either. No, it was worse, the other woman, and the ‘other woman’ part was a mind trip and a half, because ‘other’ in this case implied inclusion. There were two women in the room, he was one of them and the ‘other’ woman expected him to put on a skirt and there was nothing he could think to do or say that would get him out of it. He couldn’t very well point out that he wasn’t a woman, because, thanks to the damn alien machine, he was.

Sighing with resignation, he inspected the skirt a little closer and noticed it had a small zipper that extended down from the top about 3-4 inches, but that didn’t tell him which way to put the skirt on because what little he knew about women’s clothes told him they did not have zippers in the front like men’s clothes did.  They also made things tricky by sometimes having zippers on the side too. He sometimes thought they did that to make it harder for men to figure out how to get a woman out of her clothes. Until he spotted the label, he wasted a few seconds spinning it around a few times trying to identify the front. It appeared that the zipper was on the left side of this strange garment, or varment, depending on how he thought about what he was contemplating doing.

He stepped into the skirt like he had seen countless women do before, pulled it up, over his wider hips, sparkly sequin side facing forward and reached to his side, pulling the zipper up and covering the top of it with the included faux belt panel built into the skirt. That snugged the skirt firmly around the top of his waist, but just below his belly button with the bottom, or hem, falling to just above mid-thigh. He self-consciously pulled it down against his hips, but it was still a mini-skirt and not a pair of jeans. It didn’t get any longer and it left him feeling horribly exposed and vulnerable.

It felt very strange to have his legs showing and unlike wearing shorts, it felt kind of drafty not having any fabric between his legs. Intellectually, he knew why women always crossed their legs, but now he understood why. He didn’t think he was going to have any problem remembering to keep his legs closed while he wore this skirt, but at the same time, it kind of made him feel a way he had never felt before, sexy. The heat in his groin spiked with that thought and that made him even more confused.  How could women wear something like this without going crazy?  Maybe that was why they sometimes seemed to be insane. It wasn’t just that estrogen imbalance thing.

“Oh, that looks great on you, Jenna! Better than it looks on me anyway. Since I ruined your jeans, you can keep it.” Natalie was in the process of pulling a sleeveless, jade green cocktail dress down and over her hips. Once she had it over her hips, she casually reached back up, pulled down her panties and tossed them in a clothes hamper. Panty less, she padded out of her closet and pulled out a pair of green panties and slid them on, briefly exposing herself to Hector as her skirt rose.  She was perfectly clean shaven down there, thus he was unable to confirm if she was a real redhead.

Natalie turned her back to Hector. “Here, can ya zip me up please?” She glanced over her shoulder at Hector.

“Sure, umm, sorry if I’m staring. I’m just not used to all this and you’re being so nice...” Hector felt himself blushing with embarrassment as he pulled up Natalie’s zipper.

She turned, giving him a radiant smile. “Oh, that’s okay Jenna. What are friends for?” With that statement, she reached down and adjusted her breasts in the front of her dress without giving his presence a second thought.

His next reaction surprised him even more than his earlier feelings of arousal. It wasn’t the sight of her brazenly adjusting her breasts that set him over the edge. Natalie called him her friend and it sounded like she meant it. He felt his eyes starting to tear up.  Was he actually going to cry? He couldn’t remember the last time he cried. Maybe it was when he broke his arm in the 7th grade?  Yes, he felt the tears rolling uncontrollable down his face, but the thing that made him really cry was the fact that Natalie was holding him and it felt so good to simply be hugged.

~o~O~o~

 

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A walk

on the other side of the fence. Hector is sure learning some new things. :) On the other hand I pity the fool who takes liberties with Jennifer or Natalie.

And being a nerd, Greg is back at the ranch playing with the machine. :)

I hardly know which one is going to get in the biggest trouble!

Hugs
Grover

Ohhhh,

what a crash course of being a woman! Tears already lol!

Vivien

Hector is sure learning a

lot. Wonder if Hector will want to be Jenna?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine