Girl Plus

Printer-friendly version
This occurs in early summer shortly after Morgan's current school year. Consider it a "teaser" for the future. No real spoilers.
Gender=NA.jpg

It sort of started when we attended a family reunion in Oregon. I met a cousin who lived there. Nothing special about that.

Not until I saw her head for the mens locker room at the pool in the park the reunion picnic was in.

"Morgan! Whoa. That's the guys locker room!"

I got this long suffering look. "I know, Melinda. Legally, I am a guy. Look, I can explain everything later."

He(?) paused. "That is, if you still want to hang around with a weirdo."

I was a bit surprised, but shook my head. "No, I've got my own weirdnesses. I can hardly get upset at you for being weird."

I headed for the womens locker room wondering if he could possibly be as weird as I was. Then again, he (still having trouble wrapping my head around that) was wearing a sundress that made it pretty obvious that he had breasts. Sure looked female to me.

I changed into my suit. Well, I took off the shorts and top I was wearing over my suit. I had my reasons for not wanting to be naked in the locker room.

I went thru the showers and headed to the pool area. I spotted Morgan coming out of the mens locker room.

She... He was getting a few looks, but seemed to be ignoring them.

I noticed there was some sort of plastic card clipped to the skirt on his suit bottom.

One of the lifeguards started over towards him but I saw another stop him. The guy looked surprised, but went back to the pool.

Obviously something going on here.

"OK, Morgan, what the hell is going on? You are using the mens locker room, a lifeguard stopped another one from going after you for using it. I know you said you are weird, but..."

He sighed. "Look, a lot of folks know about me, but even so I'd rather not discuss it in public, OK? But if you want, we can talk about after we go back to the picnic. Deal?"

"Okay, but you better not be messing with me."

I was a bit annoyed so I just took a few steps to the pool and dove in.

As I was swimming, it occurred to me that Morgan and I were wearing the same kind of suit. A two-piece that looked like a one-piece, with a skirted bottom.

The sort of thing you usually saw on younger kids or older women. I knew why I wore one, the skirt hid things just in case.

Was it possible that Morgan had the same problem? But how would that make her a boy?

After about half an hour I was cooled off nicely and a bit tired of swimming. And dealing with some of the rowdies.

I carefully climbed out of the pool and looked around. I spotted Morgan and caught her.. no his, eye. I pointed towards the locker rooms. He nodded and climbed out.

I was almost to the entrance of the locker room when I heard loud voices towards the mens entrance.

I backed out and saw Morgan arguing with someone. Looked like another lifeguard. I didn't recognize him as one of the ones I'd seen when we entered the pool area. I guess they changed shifts while we were swimming.

"I don't care what you say young lady, you aren't going into the mens locker room."

Morgan was trying to show the guy something on that plastic card, but the guy was ignoring it.

"Look, I'm a guy, I'll get arrested if I use the womens locker room!"

"Yeah, right. You a guy. I don't think so."

Morgan got really exasperated. And looked around. There weren't many people near the entrances, and I was the only one looking over at them. He saw me and gave me this "sorry" look.

Then before the guy could stop him he pulled his suit bottom to his knees. I didn't get a good look because of the angle, but I thought I saw a cock and balls. Given the reaction of the guy, I'm pretty sure that was what he saw too.

"You... you... pull those back up and get out of here!"

Morgan pulled up the bottom and headed into the locker room. And I stood there stunned for a second before heading into the women's locker room.

Once inside I dried off in a daze, I took off my top and put on a bra and my top. Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and dropped my suit bottoms. I dried off without without uncovering anything then worked a pair of panties up my legs, then a pair of spankies to help hold things in.

After that I dropped the towel and put on my skirt.

I wrapped the wet suit pieces in the towel and stuffed the roll into my beach bag.

Morgan was waiting outside.

"Sorry you had to see that. Every once in a while I run into an idiot that doesn't believe my ID or the carry letter."

"Carry letter?"

"Something Mr. Watt put together for me. He's the local police chief. It tells folks that regardless of my having breasts, I'm legally a guy and have to use the mens lockers. It also tells other idiots that if I'm dressed up female I can use womens bathrooms and dressing rooms at stores."

"Huh? How the heck does that work?"

"It's the way the state anti-discrimination law is written. Transgendered folks get to use bathrooms and dressing rooms that match how they appear, but they weren't willing to allow it for places like locker rooms. I'm not exactly trans, but it applies."

"You aren't trans?" I felt a surge of hope.

"No, I'm..."

I interrupted him. "You've got a weird genetic condition that makes part of your body react weirdly to hormones while the rest reacts normally?"

He stared at me like I'd grown another head.

"Yeah. Everything but my... my genitals... is developing female, but they are developing male. But my hormones are the normal levels for a guy."

Oh. My. God. Maybe I wasn't a total freak after all. I went for it.

"Morgan. I've got normal female hormone levels. But my... my clitoris... developed as if I was a guy."

He looked stunned. There was an empty picnic table nearby. I dragged him over.

He asked, "So it's sort of like a ... " he swallowed, "... like a cock."

I nodded. "Sort of. I don't pee thru it, but it's got a shaft and foreskin and everything. It's about six inches when it's hard."

He shook his head. "Oh lord, that must be hell in the locker rooms."

I giggled. "Like you have it any better with those tits?"

I think we were both getting a bit odd from the shock.

"Oh, it gets worse. I'm bi, so in the showers..."

"I can imagine. Heck, I don't have to. There are a few girls in my PE class..."

We wound up doing a lot more talking and then dragged our parents together and got them talking.

Seems Morgan and I have two common ancestors on different branches of the family. Both of them from Roswell, NM. Which has everyone in the families wondering.

Morgan and I both got a few more tests, and apparently we share an odd cluster of genes.

Anyway, after the dust settled, my folks decided that since the schools back home weren't all that friendly, and dad had been looking at some jobs in the area...

And that's why I'm starting at Morgan's high school this fall.

up
209 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Girl +

Cool! Not one new Morgan story, but two. With an interesting new character.

Lisa

Roswell surprises?

I like it and look forward to that future story!

Martina

OOOOH!

This sounds fun!

I know I'll have a VERY long wait... But still, can't wait to see more of Morgan's cousin! And Morgan, of course. ;)

Abigail Drew.

girl plus

you should continue with this inter-action. would like to here more about this variation. klienfielders can be so unusual in it's forms. amazing at how many different ways it manifests in both boy's and girl's. weird huh

Well, it's much weirder than

Brooke Erickson's picture

Well, it's much weirder than that.

Also, partly inspired by a pic from a long gone medical site on intersex conditions. It was of a girl with a hyper-trophied clitoris. Looked pretty much like somebody had attached a young boy's penis at the top of her vulva.

Melanie (Mel) probably looked like that before puberty hit. And that's as big as they get in the "normal" cases.

But when Mel hit puberty it started growing just like a boy's penis. And maybe she understated the size. :-)

Not up to "dickgirl"/futanari "standards" from Japanese manga, but definitely going to freak a few girls in the locker room if she gets an erection.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Nice add on to “Morgan”

No clearly tagged as such but fills in more details. Also an obvious branch to the main “Morgan” storyline. Hoping for more of both.