How Life Can Change -13- Baby Emily

Printer-friendly version

bc003.gif

by Little Katie

Chapter 13
Baby Emily



Perhaps the most controversial piece I ever posted

I posted this way back in 2002. I was first starting out writing stories and I wouldn't even qualify myself as an author back then. I had a loose outline, but I had no clue what I was doing. This spewed forth and big closet erupted. This was back before there was a rule about blasting author's and believe me, I got both barrels. It's something I did, something people still ask to see, so I moved it over. Feel like blasting me, have at it.

13. Thirteen. One-three. Such an odd number, filled with superstition and oddity. Well in the honor of the number 13 this chapter is strange. I almost didn’t submit it because someone submitted a similar theme. But, I was convinced to put it in anyway, enjoy.

Emily lay awake in bed, her eyes wide in perceived terror. She felt something uncomfortable between her legs, but was afraid to confirm her suspicions. She lowered her hand between her legs, sure enough it was damp. She placed her hand on the sheets, they were wet as well.

"I can’t believe it, two days in a row." Emily said out loud, almost in tears. This problem had started the morning after her father, John, had left town on business. She knew she missed her father terribly but didn't think that could really be the cause.

She got up and went to the bathroom. Running warm water from the bathroom sink, she soaked a wash cloth. After wringing it out, she cleaned the area between her legs. She took another washcloth and dried herself thoroughly. There was a knock at the door.

"Yes, Mom."

"We need to talk, miss."

"I figured," Emily opened the door. Mom did not look at all happy.

"Any explanations young lady?" Mom asked callously.

"No," Emily said, trying to search for any excuse imaginable but coming up blank. She didn't want to mention Dad being out of town as a reason, that wouldn't make Mom happy either; and besides she didn't really believe it.

"What did I say would happen yesterday if you wet the bed again.”?

"Pampers." Emily said sheepishly.

"What about them?"

"You would make me wear them again."

"Is that what you want?"

"No. Not at all."

"Then you shouldn’t pee your bed."

"I know, I don’t know why, really, I’m not doing it on purpose."

"Is it because your dad is away, maybe?"

"No, I don’t think so," Emily answered, wanting to use that excuse, but wanting to be honest at the same time.

"Maybe the pressure from everything got to you?"

"I don’t know," Emily began to cry.

"Come here, baby." Mom said the last word with a different inflection, then usual, with a kind of joy in her voice.

Emily went over and received a hug from her mother. Vivian stroked Emily’s hair and put her daughter’s head on her swollen belly.

"Listen, get the things to clean up the mattress and wash your sheets. I will let you go this last time, but next time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy." Emily answered, knowing that her mother preferred that title more than any others.

"Good girl. Chop, chop, before the stain sets.

Emily ran off, getting a bottle of spray cleaner and a scrub brush to clean up the mess. She went back to her room; mom already pulled the sheets off for her. Emily sprayed the outline of the stain and scrubbed with the brush, it was hard work, but it was her mess after all. After the mattress was sufficiently cleaned, Emily took the sheets down to the washing machine. Mom had taught her how to wash linens a few days before; Emily followed the routine given to precision.

"Emily," Vivian called out from the kitchen. "Come here."

"Yes, Mommy," Emily said while entering the kitchen, greeted by her smiling mother.

"Time to get dressed." Vivian informed.

"You going to dress me again?"

"Yes, I am going to need the practice for the little one, you don’t mind do you?"

"No, Mommy." Emily answered, even though she didn’t know what correlation her being dressed up had to do with the baby coming.

"Good girl, I knew you would be a big help. Lay on the towel on the table."

Emily obeyed her mom, knowing that to argue would be an exercise in futility. Ever since her dad left the day earlier, Emily’s mom took more direct care of her. She would help her get dressed in the morning and then changed in the afternoon. Emily simply lay passively on the towel.

"Who’s my pretty, baby girl?" Mom spoke in a kind of baby talk that grated on Emily’s nerves.

"Me," Emily smiled back.

"That’s right and mommy loves her baby." Emily felt humiliated being spoken to this way. Hopefully it would end soon.

Vivian produced a small pair of frilly underwear, and slowly pulled them up her daughter’s legs. "Do these fit well," Vivian asked as her hands rested on her daughters buttocks.

"Yes, Mommy," Emily answered, not really sure what to say.

Vivian pulled her hands through the legs; her fingers ran across Emily’s slit slowly. Emily felt awkward as she did this. She wanted to object, but was scolded for suggesting such a thing occurred yesterday. She just let it go.

"You look so precious." Vivian complemented.

"I look like an infant," Emily protested.

"Well, what do you expect for someone who wets there bed, another word like that and I will take back my promise and put you in pampers right now."

Emily stayed quiet, not wanting to give her mother any more ammunition.

"Good, I see there are no objections." Vivian put a pair of frilly socks on Emily’s feet, calling them tootsies as she did. Next, Vivian sat her daughter up, putting over an overall type dress on Emily. A big picture of a happy little teddy bear holding a heart adorned the front.

"Oh my, does mommy’s little baby look cute."

"Yes, Mommy." Emily rolled her eyes, Vivian pretended not to notice.

"Thank you for the help, you are just going to be home anyway and I appreciate you playing along."

"It’s okay, Mom," Emily answered. "Maybe she is just playing a little game with me" Emily thought, she knew I was staying home today."

"I made you something special for breakfast."

"It’s not a bottle is it?"

"No," Vivian laughed, "Not unless you want one."

"No." Emily said flatly.

Mom went behind the kitchen counter and produced a big chocolate muffin. "It should still be warm, and I know you like them."

"Wow, it’s huge," Emily complimented, "thanks."

"We can go out back on the swing and spend some time together. Start enjoying each other’s company again, how does that sound."

"Great, Mommy," Emily said between a bite.

Emily and Vivian walked out to the back yard. The dress that Emily had been put in was extremely short and she could feel the breeze tease her upper leg as she walked. "I guess I don’t mind to much," Emily thought to herself, "after all it is just my mom here." The two reached the sturdy wooden swing, Emily had to help her mom sit down.

"Won’t be too long now," Vivian said as she patted her belly.

"Yeah, it's like you’ve been pregnant forever."

"Not that long, baby, but I know what you are saying."

"I bet he is big when he comes out."

"Maybe, we will see when he gets here, I hope not before your father gets back."

"If he don’t I can drive you to the hospital."

"If he doesn’t, I have made arrangements," Vivian laughed. "But, thank you very much for the offer."

"Oh, I was just saying." Emily sat down next to her mom and enjoyed having her arm stroked.

"Did you enjoy being a flower girl yesterday?" Mom changed subjects.

"Yes, it was cool."

"What was so cool about it?"

"Everyone was so nice to me, and Nurse Rose looked so pretty."

"You looked pretty too, it was nice of her to get you such a nice gown."

"I liked it a lot too. I was scared I would get it dirty, I didn’t want to eat or drink anything after."

"From what I heard you were a perfect little lady, too."

"I really tried to, no one there knew I was ever a boy except Nurse Rose."

"Did that help at all?"

"Well yeah, I didn’t think about it, I was just myself."

Vivian kissed her daughter on the forehead, "That makes me very proud of you."

"Why?"

"Because you are learning, baby. I think you are accepting what has happened to you."

"I guess, I don’t know."

"I think if you were born a girl, even knowing everything you do now, you would be having the time of your life."

"Maybe, the party was cool and the wedding was cool. But, then there are times when I feel alone, like no one knows what I’m going through."

"I think we all have that."

"Even you?"

"Yes, even me." Vivian reassured.

Emily got a strange look on her face, her eyes squinted together and her eyebrows lowered.

"What, think that’s strange?" Vivian asked.

"No, I don’t feel too good, my..." Emily struggled to get the words out. Emily tried to relieve some stomach pressure. Without warning, she began to feel her panties fill and a warm wet feeling encompassed her backside.

"Baby," Mom looked on in horror, "you didn’t."

Emily struggled for words, but the embarrassment of soiling herself was too much. She pushed away from her mother and sobbed.

"It will be okay, do you feel sick?"

Emily nodded as she cried.

"Mommy will take care of you. Here is what you do, walk to the house and take your clothes off by the door. I will give you a plastic bag and wash them right away. Then go right upstairs and see if you have any more in you and then take a warm bath. After, I will give you some medicine and you go into bed and take a nap, okay."

Emily nodded. Mom went up to the house, Emily didn’t see her smiling as she followed. She was too concerned feeling the wetness drip down her leg. She got to the door and did everything that her mother instructed her to do. She felt sick and felt sickened by the whole ordeal.

Emily got out of the tub, still shocked by what had happened. "Maybe I am really sick, I can’t control my pee-pee or my pooh." Mom came in when Emily was dry and gave her some pink medicine. Mom took Emily by the hand and placed her down on her bed.

"I put some plastic sheets down, just in case."

"Thanks, Mommy," Emily said softly not knowing what to say.

"Try to get some rest and we will see what to do later if you can’t control yourself."

"Okay." Emily grabbed her pillow and turned away from her mom. The sheet barely covered her body.

"Sleep good, I will wake you later."

Emily was surprised that she felt so tired.

"May cause drowsiness," Mom whispered, "I will have my baby girl before too long."

Vivian went in to her bathroom, she removed a small package of ex-lax from her pocket. "Better put this stuff away before it accidentally winds up in something," she laughed. She ran some warm water and stopped up the sink. She reached under the counter and grabbed a bottle of vinegar and mixed it with the still water. Then from behind the bowl she took out a baster and drew some water into it.

"This should be the last accident before I’ve decided I have had too much."

Vivian walked back to Emily’s room, baster hidden from view. Sure enough Emily was dead to the world. Mom slowly walked over to her, and moved her legs apart. She took a moment to admire the view of the little girl. "She is going to make such a cute little baby," Vivian said out loud. "At least for the day until her dad comes back." Vivian placed the baster between the child’s leg and slowly let the water come out. She made sure to get the child’s privates as well as the bed. "Makes it more convincing," Vivian thought. When she was done, she went back to her room. She got a small box out of the closet and prepared for when Emily would wake up.

An hour later the sunlight danced upon Emily’s face, causing her to wake. She felt the wetness under her bottom, "Not again," She sobbed. "What’s wrong with me," Emily pondered as she sat on the end of her bed.

"Your awake," Vivian said as she peeked through the open doorway.

"Yes," Emily said in a small voice.

"Feeling better,"

Emily simply looked down at the floor, too ashamed to answer. Vivian walked over to the bed.

"Another accident I see."

Emily nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I didn’t want to do this, but you left me no choice."

"Do what?"

"Put you in pampers."

"No." Emily yelled in protest.

"Evidently that’s what you want or you wouldn’t keep having these accidents."

"I’m too big for Pampers, they wouldn’t fit anyway," Emily said defiantly.

"Just come with me." Vivian grabbed Emily by the hand, practically dragging her to the master bedroom.

"Lay down on towel on the bed," Vivian commanded.

Emily heard some anger in her mom’s voice and did exactly what she was told. Vivian put Emily’s feet on the bed close to her buttocks and spread her knees. Vivian then got a box of baby wipes out and began to clean Emily’s groin. Vivian went painfully slow as the wet rag went over Emily’s vagina and scar. Emily did not enjoy the feeling of humiliation, but Mom took a secret delight.

"Now stay like that, baby," Vivian commanded.

"Yes, Mommy," Emily said softly.

Vivian went to the other side of the bed and produced a box.

"Isn’t that the box that my party dress came in?" Emily inquired.

"No, it’s a different box but from the same store," Vivian said as she produced a disposable diaper from the box.

Emily looked on in horror as her mother placed the diaper under her butt. Vivian then pulled the other half of the diaper over the top of Emily and fastened it like an old pro.

"How’s that feel, baby?"

"Like I’m stupid."

"It’s okay, I’m sure why ever you are having accidents will stop by the time your dad gets home, and if so we won’t have to tell them you needed this, deal?" Mom asked.

"You mean it, you won’t tell," Emily was worried about having anyone else know she was in diapers.

"Yes, but, only if you are a very good baby and do everything mommy says."

"I knew there was a catch," Emily thought as she nodded.

"Good, I need the practice of a baby anyway, so if you be mommy’s little baby girl for the next two days and you make it through the night before dad gets home without an accident, I won’t tell a soul."

Emily didn’t feel like she had any other options. "Okay, deal."

"Great, let's get little baby Emily dressed real pretty."

"Oh, great," Emily thought.

Mom pulled out a pair of ruffled panties, it was the same pair she tried on at the store. Vivian slid the panties up Emily’s leg and over the pampers. With the pampers on they were a perfect fit. Then the little baby dress that she had tried on at the store also made an appearance, Emily submissively allowed it to be put on her.

"Oh, my baby girl looks so precious."

"I don’t know how to be a baby anymore?"

"You are doing fine so far," Vivian looked down. Emily’s frilly behind stood showing to the world as Vivian placed booties on her feet.

"Here you go." Mom put a pacifier in Emily’s mouth. "This will keep you from talking back, and remember we have a deal."

Emily wanted to protest, but the thought of being exposed to her dad seemed worse than the treatment she was receiving.

Vivian came back with a digital camera and took a few pictures, "For keepsakes of my baby girl."

Emily stood up off the bed and tried to take a few steps. Walking was difficult because the diaper caused her legs to be much wider than usual and the booties made the hardwood floor of her parents� bedroom that much more slick.

"Perhaps you should crawl," Vivian suggested.

Emily simply looked at her, not knowing if it was a joke or a sincere notion.

"I mean it," Vivian said more sternly, "Crawl. It’s a part of our deal."

Emily lowered herself onto the floor, her knees and hands touched the soft carpeting. She took a few uneasy movements forward, struggling to maintain her balance.

"That’s a good baby," Vivian looked on.

"I don’t know how babies can get around like this."

"When you were a real baby you did fine, in fact I had to run just to keep up with you."

"Really?" Emily smiled.

"Yes, now let's go downstairs and get you some dinner."

Emily crawled out of the room with mom right behind her. Vivian smiled when she saw Emily’s frilly panties in full view. When they arrived at the staircase, Vivian held onto Emily’s hand as they made their way down the stairs. Vivian lead Emily into the den, a small blanket was stretched out in the middle of the floor. An assortment of plush dolls and a baby rattle was there as well.

"Lay down on your blankie as mommy gets you some din-din."

Emily crawled to the blanket and rolled her eyes when she was sure that her mother couldn’t see. She laid herself down on the blanket, enjoying the soft, fluffiness of it.

"You make such a pretty baby girl, I’m glad we are making up for what we missed."

Emily smiled back, not sure exactly what to say.

"Here you go," Mom placed a pacifier in Emily’s mouth, "Be a good wittle baby while mommy-wommy is getting your din-din."

Emily stared up thinking, "She has lost her mind." Emily laid there sucking on the pacifier as her mother left the room. The pacifier had a very calming effect on the child and before long Emily was enjoying it. "It’s not that bad, kind of makes me feel safe for some reason," She thought as she played with two stuffed animals.

"Oh," Vivian said, "I see someone is being a very good baby and playing nicely."

Emily made a small wave with her hand, not being able to speak with the pacifier in her mouth. Vivian lowered herself down on the sofa and beckoned Emily to come to her. Emily rolled onto her stomach and crawled to her mother and then onto the sofa.

"Time for din-din, baby girl, lay on your back."

Emily lay on her back and Vivian adjusted so Emily’s head was on her mother’s lap. Vivian produced a bottle from her pocket, Emily looked in horror.

"Remember our deal," Vivian told her, "Think it's only for a day or so." Vivian shoved the bottle into Emily’s mouth after removing the pacifier. Emily didn’t fight or push it away, instead she passively allowed it to happen.

"Besides, baby girl, I put some medicine in it to help you not pooh-pooh."

Emily smiled, hoping at least that will get taken care of. She lay on her mother’s stomach drinking from the bottle as her mother stroked her hair and cooed at her. It wasn’t too long until Emily had finished all the milk from the bottle.

"What a good baby, drink it all up."

Emily nodded.

"Mommy is very proud of you."

"Mommy, I got to go?" Emily informed.

"So?"

"I need help to get out of this stuff."

"No, you don’t"

"How can I use the potty in this stuff?"

"You are in your potty, just go."

"Mom!" Emily protested.

"Okay, in a second, little spoil sport." Vivian rubbed the child’s belly, "You look like such a beautiful baby."

Emily smiled. Vivian began to tickle her side, causing her legs to kick and Emily to laugh.

"Look at the happy baby," Vivian said while making funny faces.

"Mom, stop, I’m going to wet." Emily tried to warn but that made her mom tickle harder. Emily couldn’t control herself anymore, she felt the warm liquid leave her body. Vivian kept right on tickling, Emily couldn’t regain herself to stop.

"Mommy, I wetted." Emily informed as she looked downcast.

"It’s okay, you’re a baby, and babies do that. Mommy will change you. Lie right here as I get a fresh dipie." Vivian said as she put the pacifier back into Emily’s mouth and then went away.

Emily lay on couch, well aware of the warm liquid that invaded her middle. She wanted to cry from the embarrassment of the whole situation, but decided it would probably make the situation worst. Emily concentrated on sucking the pacifier, which for a reason she couldn’t explain made her feel at peace. A minute had past when mom came back into the room carrying a new diaper and a small blue box of baby wipes.

"What a good wittle baby-waby," Vivian cooed. "Mommy-wommy is going to cwean you awl up, yes I is."

"Mom?" Emily took the pacifier out of her mouth.

"Yes, baby."

"Are you going to talk like that all the time?"

"Oh, let me have my fun, spoil sport."

"I was just wondering, that’s all."

"No, I probably won’t talk like this all the time, now let’s get you changed."

"Yes, Mommy."

Vivian smiled down at Emily, knowing that she somehow managed to have a baby girl, even if for a little while. She reached down and pulled down the ruffled pair of underwear. Emily stayed there, passively allowing all to occur, not really knowing how she arrived at this predicament.

"Oh my, how much you wet," Vivian commented as she saw the yellow outline on the diaper. "Time to get these off as well."

Vivian didn’t need to pull up the dress, it was short enough that she could reach the tabs without moving them. She slowly unfastened the tape and pulled down the front part of the diaper, revealing Emily’s bottom.

"Look what I see," Vivian said cheerfully. "I can see why Jessie likes to look."

Emily didn’t answer, after all what could she have said back that wouldn’t sound wrong. Vivian removed the diaper from under the child and grabbed the box of baby wipes.

"Let’s get you all clean, don’t want you to develop a rash."

Vivian slowly and gently placed the wipe on Emily’s vagina. Emily was startled by the cool feeling and hop back a half inch, her mother just followed. Vivian slowly began to wash, going up and down with great care. After a few seconds Vivian began to go a little harder, arranging her middle finger so it rubbed the middle of Emily’s slit, causing it to part.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby," Vivian answered sounding like she was getting out of breath.

"I think it's clean?" Emily said, feeling that somehow something was wrong.

"I suppose we don’t need the baby wipe then." Vivian tossed the baby wipe in a small trashcan, Emily felt relieved. But, two seconds later Vivian’s bare hands returned to the child’s vagina and rubbed again.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Emily cried.

"Making you feel good, don’t you like it."

"No!" Emily said while she jumped back.

"Why do you let your dad get close and not me?"

"Maybe because dad doesn’t do that kind of stuff."

"I was just trying to make you feel good."

"I don’t want you to make me feel good like that."

"Why won’t you let me get close like you do your father?"

"Maybe because he doesn’t do mean things all the time." Emily yelled and ran up the stairs as best she could. She ran into her room and locked the door.

"That didn’t go as planned," Vivian told herself. Vivian walked up the stairs and knocked on the child’s bedroom door.

"What?" Emily yelled through the door.

"Open up, baby."

"No!"

"Please, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for you to get all upset."

"Say you're sorry." Emily commanded.

"I’m sorry, really I am, I just want you to be happy."

"Sometimes you don’t act like that," Emily replied as she unlocked the door.

"Thank you, baby," Mom said as she entered, "I’m really sorry, could you ever forgive me?"

"Yes, but that downstairs didn’t feel right."

"I’m sorry, I won’t do it again."

"Okay, I forgive you."

"Will you do me a favor, can you still be Mommy’s baby for the next day, I won’t tell your dad you been wetting either way you chose."

"Will it make you happy?"

"Yes, I always wanted a baby girl, at least this way I can have one for a day."

"Yes, Momma." Emily said as she hopped on the bed and put her thumb in her mouth.

"Thank you baby, I do love you, you know."

"I know, Momma." Emily laid there passively as her mother put a fresh pair of pampers on her.

Vivian sat on the bed and placed her daughters head on her lap and stroked her hair.

"I was trying to make you feel good downstairs, I would never hurt you."

"It kind of felt good," Emily replied, "but wrong at the same time, kind of like at the doctor's."

"Maybe if you were ready for it, maybe if I didn’t just do it without you knowing it was coming."

"I don’t know, I just know what I felt then."

"Well, can I know, would you like me to make you feel good like that?"

Emily thought for a second, "No, it just doesn’t seem right, and I feel good just like this, okay?"

"Okay," Vivian replied.

"I thought, you thought it was wrong, anyway."

"Well, I changed my mind, anyway you are probably right, I shouldn’t be doing that to you. I was just curious, if you can understand that."

"I can, I was curious with Jessie until you got all mad."

"Well, I should follow my own rules. I’m going to rest, you play here like a good baby, come get me if you need a changing."

"Yes, Momma." Emily smiled as her mother closed the door as she left.

"Vivian," she spoke to herself, "you really need help, you really went too far this time, and you tried twice, what’s wrong with you."

Vivian went to her bed and lay down. Tears began to trickle down her face. "Something is definitely wrong with me, what the hell have I been doing."
________________________________________

I told you it was strange, not too bizarre, just different. Seems that Vivian got her wish, and got her baby girl. Did she go too far, what are the ramifications of her actions? She seems to be a bit remorseful there at the end.

Author's Note: I am still that person who wrote this and I am not the person who wrote this, if you could understand that. This is part of my past and I won't deny it any more than I would deny that I wrestled or that I was abused growing up. Am I pleased with it. No. I was working through stuff back then and, oh well. I will take all request for me to remove myself from the site into consideration. (by the way, this isn't the worst chapter of the story)

Comment, be mean, Ive been through it before.

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos