Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-26

Printer-friendly version

Don’t blame Me I’m A Martian-26

Chapter 26

There’s apart of me scared and I hate it and there’s a part of me mad and I can’t do anything about it and they thoughts and the leers and the icky squishy touch you in a bad way that I really, really don’t want is just.

And Kaylee’s scared and I’m feeling that and her feelings and her fears are deeper than mine but I’m still getting them anyway and I need…need in a capitol N way to keep myself covered.

Just getting caught like this and them having fun victimizing us has this violated flavor.

It’s so strange to get locked up…like if I was a guy or at least still sort of a guy in my head then me swinging on them and showing off my breasts would have been embarrassing but handlable but this isn’t like that.

It’s like the way that I’ve been feeling after being with Kaylee and feeling so female and girly is having some sort of bad empathic reaction to them wanting my tit’s open…and touched and grabbed and squeezed and…

I kind of heard of the thing where the guy slides it through cleavage and…one of them wants that and to shove it down my throat and…I’m feeling sick and scared...

*Cheyenne…………

I close my eyes and I try to be less psychically grabby. Kaylee’s with Dylan and I’m trying not to be in the way.

Part of me is in the way and that has me freaked out.

I was raised to be Tuani and there’s a whole lot of sort of rules about it and it’s basically even if your female you’re still male enough in body and spirit as one of the other genders that you’re supposed to be a nice person.

….be a nice guy even though you’re not a guy.

A whole lot of that is mixed with our other training sort of like a moral code, like our sort of chivalry.

And I’ve been good with that. Even home I’ve been good with the men and women around me, the ones that I was close enough to, to say I dated. No I was not a nun or monk or whatever before coming here…before getting the call as it were.

And that’s fine…I’d be okay with things, we’re kind of laid back where I’m from after everything we’ve been through in our history and stuff. Even like using our powers with regular people is seen okay as its light and social.

Now home even a normal had had enough life experience to generally know when we’re doing that but it’s not the same out here.

Home you can openly emote out to people and it’s almost considered body language even with the normal two genders.

Here it’s like being in a vacuum and then…

Paw…I meet Dylan…and Dylan being Shuan the metaphysical mate to my gender it was like walking in from a desert to a rock concert or a symphony.

Oh they tell you when you meet one of the other half it’s powerful but they didn’t really tell you just how powerful and just how swept off your feet you’ll be.

And it’s much, much worse if that hit, that attraction is connected to someone so easy to like so much like Dylan.

It’s like…picture meeting someone on a blind date and they turn out to be a model and you’re blown away right?

Then add in the date going well.

And then add it by the end of the date you both feel like you’ve known each other for a long time and then have real sexual attraction.

That’s what it’s been like…

And Kaylee is down there in the water with Dylan and they’re….

There’s where my damned code of ethics the teach us comes in because I could…could do something shitty and subtly jedi her out of the picture. Not that I would that’s just wrong…and it’s not just that it’s the wrong thing to do it’s…

Kaylee is an actual nice person…she’s sort of in this whole lesbian thing with Dylan which isn’t her fault considering who and what Dylan is. No…she actually is his friend and cares for him and they have history here this summer and…

Does it ever suck when someone you really, really like is with someone that you really can’t find a lot of fault with and kind of like yourself?

I sit back on the ground my back against the door of Jax’s car. I like Jax he’s nice and he’s got a nice feel to him. Sure he’s kind of rough around the edges and he’s kind of a Guy with the whole capital G but he’s a nice guy with a good heart.

He’s got a great body too which if I’m strictly looking for that kind of male fun I like. No I’m not interested not after meeting Dylan but I think Jax and I are becoming friends since my basic nature is sort of despite being female is to be just one of the guys. But a friend that’s easy on the eyes isn’t a bad thing either.

So we’re sort of hanging out which is why I’m leaning on his car door as a back rest as we stay in the shade.

He looks at me. “So…”

“Yes, I’m still into your brother sorry Jax.”

He grins at me. “Saw that coming huh?”

I nod. “Yeah I’m psychic.”

He snorts just blowing it off almost no one ever believes me when I say it so that’s okay. “So…Dylan’s down there taking a skinny dip with Kaylee and you’re up here?”

“Yes…they were together way before I came into the picture.’

“Dylan likes you way more than he likes her.”

“No…Dylan likes me differently that he likes her…I’m not leaving like she is I’m just trying to be fair Jax.”

“Uhm news flash Shy, life’s not fair.”

“Jax…I know life’s not fair but that’s exactly why as people with free will we should work toward fixing it as much as we can when it’s out of whack around us.”

“That’s a great way to look at it but most people won’t this is a world full of I’ve got mine.”

“Another reason that we don’t act like that.” He looks a bit bitter like he’s had someone stomp on him or rather over him by the feelings.

“Shy that’s not going to change the world.” He’s looking down at his can of soda.

I lean over onto him and he looks at me and I look at him. “We’re only one person Jax we’re not supposed to change the world.”

“Then why Shy? I don’t get it.”

I give him a smile and sort of let the feelings kind of flow out of me from my grandfather who was a really nice man and full of wisdom like… “We’re supposed to change one person…at a time…that’s what will change the world.”

He looks at me and he blinks and smiles. “You…you girl have been watching way too much kung-fu. Qui-Chang-Kane you are not.”

I’m about to ask him what he’s talking about when I hear the engines…then this faint feel of…hunt…aggression and…sexual violence…

I pop up to my feet and then I feel the spikes of fear from Kaylee and Dylan…

“Jax come on Dylan and Kaylee are in trouble.”

I turn and run towards the bank and I slip into plyometrics…now that’s normally when you train at fast sudden movements and things for fighting. Tuani plyometrics is a burst of my core energy right into my body and that actually ramps up my metabolism, boosts some adrenaline but most of all it sends overriding current to my muscle control.

It’s like that electric current making your muscles do things…well it’s that but under my control and not a machine…sort of mind over muscle and the metabolism and adrenaline are by-products for keeping our bodies from hurting themselves.

I see them down there and I run pushing it…feet hitting the ground at an angle like a speed skater digging in turning power into more speed until I hit the edge of the bank and I jump off at them.

*Dylan…………

Shy came literally out of nowhere and it was these guys laughing at us and one was reaching over to grab one of Kaylee’s arms to yank it from covering her breasts and then there was this thrashing thump.

And she landed from jumping off the bank onto the front rack of the four wheeler and with a palm strike to the guy driving she sent him and the two jerks sharing the back of the ATV off one of them the guy that was reaching for Kaylee.

She’s looking not even at those three but at the other three on the other bike in this low crouch almost like she was ready to tackle them with one of her hands on the handlebars and she is all.

Feral, angry, hot…smoking hot with her dark hair in her face like some wild warrior and her eyes are just so intense. I can feel her anger at them coming off her in a shimmer and with it menace and…protection.

Something like…like nothing I’ve ever felt because it’s so strong and pure that she want’s to protect us…keep us safe and…

Part of me that’s the old Dylan me is like…whoa…right on that was cool…and the awakening girl female shuan part of me is all swoon fall over with a happy surge.

Her voice has this edge to it.

“You really should be leaving now.”

And god if they were smart they would take her up on that advice. But they’re guys and she’s not and they outnumber her and they’re drunk and they see just another victim…I can feel it and this dislike of her being some uppity les chick.

“Fuck you cunt.” One of them snarls and they all hop off the ATV.

I’ve been in some fights and I’ve never seen anything like this except in the movies because as soon as the jerkwad said it and they slid off they were too close to me.

Cheyenne shot off the ATV like she was launched and I saw her leg snap out and connect with the mouthy one and I can feel her pulling back…? Like she’s holding back a lot of that kick and it still hits him in the head and drops him.

She actually used that kick to bounce off him and land in the middle of the other two and she wails on them likes she’s Jet Li. Then she turns and I turn as the other three are getting up and Jax is there coming down the bank and onto the sand at full run and he slugs one with a left hook and turns just like the boxer he is and drives a right into the breadbasket of another guy and the third stumbles backwards away from him and Cheyenne falling down he’s trying to get clear of them so fast.

I moved in front of Kaylee and backed us off and away from the fighting we actually didn’t het that far away before the fight was over and the assholes are all moaning on the ground and one has a joshing bloody nose from Shy booting his head and he’s gagging on his blood a few minutes before he starts puking and the guy Jax hit in the guts is retching up his beer and unfortunately what looks like pizza-vom.

And Cheyenne’s standing there and she’s…

All her muscles are taut somehow and are flexed and super defined right now and she’s got this almost amazon-knight-guy-as-in that-guy thing going on and that suit she’s in that shows off her body just right and her raven dark hair being caught in the wind.

My heart rolls over in my chest in this fangirl way that I’ve never felt before and at the same time she’s so strong and powerfully female that I’m hard to the point of pain.

She glares at them like their utter crap and she kick nudges the last two guys she beat on beside pizza puker.

“Shirts now!” It was this order…oh mistress crack the whip…

They move away from her actually feeling and looking scared and pull off their t-shirts and toss them to her and she walks backwards and hands them to me and to Kaylee.

Kaylee…oh she’s so feeling Shy right now…but in the normal way but the oh my god stunned by her lesbian way and just being that close to Shy and the way Shy defended her and me…I can feel her as turned on as I am.

I completely agree…if I was alone with Shy my face would be between her thighs and I’d be servicing my stud-girl until she was…

Shy looks over her shoulder at us and looking at us there’s this girl that’s the boy next door sweet everything will be okay smile there.

I carefully take one of the shirts and tears slip out and run down my face but they’re happy, thank you me hero tears.

Then she turns to then and Jax has come closer and he pulls the keys from the ATV’s and he whips them as hard as he can out into the water.

Cheyenne looks at them. “Get the hell out of here.”

One of them heads towards the water.

Jax shoves him down. “No, fucking walk assholes…come back tomorrow and look for them.”

The guy that Shy hit first is moving back and away from us with the others. “I’m gonna call the cops you fuckers, you can’t fucking do this y’know…”

“Go right ahead, I’m already here.” Mom’s voice and she’s there with dad and the other family is up at the edge of the bank with the other rakers and mom’s in her raking gear but there’s no mistaking the glint of her badge on the chain around her neck.

It’s a little eww but it’s got me giggling that I actually felt how close one of them came to actually having a “Movement.” right there and then because of mom.

Okay there’s another little moment of being a shuan and it being a good thing. Not the reading feelings bit but my natural femness makes it all the more cool to be all proud and stuff of having such an amazing kick bum mum.

Did I just think kick bum?

Jerkwad stares at her then he takes off with the rest of them and mom let’s them go since it’s going to be down to this whole witness thing if she pushed the law thing. No these guys wouldn’t have a clue to think that far but their folks and the lawyers might.

She looks at us. “You guys alright?”

I nod. “Thanks to Shy and Jax…and you guys.”

She looks at the ATV’s then comes over and she hugs both me and Kaylee and my dad’s actually shaking Jax’s hand in that dad I’m proud of you way then he hugs Cheyenne but in that same way like he’s proud of her too.

She looks like she’s really surprised by that and she hugs him back after a slow second and blushes.

Mom leads us to the path up the bank and Jax and dad join us and Mrs. Anderson hugs all of us once we’re back up top and says. “I called and reported those little SOB’s the sheriff’s coming out and they’re gonna town those things off of my beach!”

I can’t help but giggle from the stress release and the fact that this sweet little old lady is calling someone SOB’s. It’s like South Park in reverse. She looks at all of us and gives us that big everybody’s grandma look and says. “I’m gonna make some more ice cream, we definitely need some more ice cream after those little SOB’s.”

I’m looking at Cheyenne who looks well normal again and she’s doing this guy slash buddy handshake with Jax who is sort of looking and feeling now like he’s sporting a man-crush on Shy after this fight and I look back at the ATV’s.

Their twenty feet or so from the bottom of the bank where it meets the beach and the bank’s at least a dozen feet high…

And as awesome and everything that it was it was also this…

So what exactly is she and what exactly am I?

And what will I turn into?

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Go Cheyenne

way to kick ass

Julie D

I really love the vibe

Of this one! It's got that 'Escape from Witch Mountain' thing going, but it's more mature as well as with a great coming of age thing. That same author, Alexander Keys, did another book called "The Forgotten Door" that was one of my childhood faves that this a lot like.

Wonderful Stuff!
hugs
Grover

I bought "Forgotten Door" in school.

That's awhile back, when it was common to buy new books and novels through the school. I have been going for the "Escape from Witch Mountain." thing. You'll have to watch out for the shift to a bit of "I am Number 4." That may be coming soon.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

the name rings a bell

i'm sure I read that in 6th grade, but that was like 40 years ago.
great chapter, Dylan got really thrown for a loop there, he is a scrapper too.
great chapter, thanks

Glad you liked the chapter:)

And yes definitely from a ways back, just aways and not aways-aways right.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

you know

now that I think about, I think I have a copy, right now almost all my stuff is in storage.
another great one from the same time frame was 'the gamage cup" i think there were sequels but i never got them yet.

The Forgotten Door is still

One of my favorite books from my childhood. I too bought my copy through school. I love the story I still have my copy on my book shelf right next to my bed and I reread it every few years or so.

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

Good books back then:)

I don't think that they do he book catalogs in school any more or have fifteen minutes of reading after lunch as the afternoon breaks for the non-high school kids. It's a pity really.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Keeps getting better.

Your stories start out good then they open up into an intoxicating mixture that draws you in so deep that you do not want the story to end. In short they keep getting better. I am so into Martian that it is lonely when I do not have new chapters to read. So like an old wolf I lay around and chew on the older chapters untill the new one appears. YUM

Huggles
Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

The hero

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Well Shy really earned serious brownie points with Dylan's family after saving Kaylee and Dylan from those thugs. I love that actually by not pursuing Dylan and interfering with his relationship with Kaylee that Shy comes off as a much more decent person.

"And what will I turn into?"

If the past 25 chapters are any indication, a decent person with a good heart and strong character. :-)

Great to see another chapter of this story Bailey.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I love writing for Cheyenne:)

The contrasts and the way it fits into the fourth gender thing and the fact that despite the things she can do she's still trying to be a good person. And now we got to see what some of what she can do too.
I'm glad you enjoyed this:)
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers