California Girl Part 2

Printer-friendly version

California Girl
Part 2

By Princess Panty boy

Wow, I look around and don’t know where to start organizing. Man there are boxes everywhere. I guess I will just start bringing down the boxes, but maybe I should organize the boxes first. I start putting all the boxes that say nail polish or nail supplies or anything about nails and stack them by the door.

I go thru the bedroom and see more boxes, I stack them also. Okay now I will start taking them downstairs. I see the backroom storage area is seriously large. I start stacking the boxes against the wall with no window.

Well at least I have some room now up here. I clear the kitchen counter off and make different piles of stuff. I make a pile for hair coloring, and a pile for shampoo’s, and conditioners. Another pile for hair spray and hair gels.

Man, I am going to be a professional at all the different types of stuff in a hair salon.i giggle to myself. I start taking more boxes downstairs. Slowly the upstairs is getting organized. Well this is cool I can see the couch and the counters are spot free.

I wonder what is in the bag it looks like a gym bag or workout bag. I open it up and see orange short shorts in them. Wow these are tiny they look like hooter girl shorts as I giggle holding them up to me.

I wonder if they would fit me sure would be better to wear shorts even if they are short shorts that look like hooter girls shorts. The bag looks fairly new, and the shorts don’t smell or anything.

Oh, well what the heck I walk into the bathroom and start to undress, and hanging the school girl blouse and blazer on the hanger. I see myself in the mirror just wearing the bra and skirt with shoes and socks. I shake my head still trying to figure out how one thing led to another and I am in a schoolgirl uniform.

I slide the tiny schoolgirl pleated skirt off, and put it on the hanger. I see myself wearing Barbie panties still with no bulge and a light pink bra. I slide the orange short shorts on.

The shorts feel a little snug, as I look in the mirror. The new shorts definitely make me look older and of course, you still cannot see any type of boy bulge in them. I turn to the left than to the right looking at my butt hehehe. I cannot believe I am giggling and I am checking my own butt out in the mirror.

I slide the sleeveless tank top on me, it says California on it so that is cool, but it is written in pink of course. I smile thinking wow now I really look like a California girl. I wonder if I should have taken the bra off. Oh well at least I feel more comfortable.

Sliding my shoes and socks off, and putting the pink flip-flops on. I can't believe all the stuff I have in my pink backpack. I should not call it mine because it is pink and looks more as if a little girl would wear it.

The bathroom is almost completely done; I stare at myself in the new shorts and sleeveless tank top. I guess I should clean the floor than it should be ready to use. There is a bucket, I put cleaning stuff in it but there is no mop.

So I just get on my hands and knees and use the sponge that was in the bucket and clean the tub and floor. I back out of the bathroom still on all fours scrubbing the floor. I get a smack on my bottom! “Owe,” I yell as if a little girl would say. I turn around and see Necy standing there. She just smacked my little butt, me wearing her tight orange hooter girl’s shorts.

“Hey that hurt ya know plus you scared me to death, I should probably check my panties.” I hear Necy burst out laughing and someone behind her giggling. I'm glad you both think my pain is funny.” I stand up and smile at both of them.

Necy moves my pigtails out in front of my ears. “You just looked so perfect all bent over with your pretty little bottom in the air like you were getting ready for your boyfriend to take you doggy style.” I blush almost glowing red while they both notice and giggle more.

“Oh you are just a riot ya know that Necy, a riot.” I try to smack her, she moves, and it looked like a little girl smacks the way I did it. Great I even kid around as a girl does how messed up is that.

Giggling Necy turns and sees she is still smiling at me. “Wow the place is looking much better and you look great in my old hooters shorts too. You for sure don’t look like a little school girl wearing them, you have really sexy legs Kellie.”

“Are you trying to hit on me hehehe.” I giggle. “Remember when you said that to me on the plane hehehe?” I see both of them giggling with me.

Necy turns to the other person. “Oh this is Stephanie she works here too. I will have to introduce you to everyone latter.”

“Hi Stephanie glad to meet you I'm Kellie.” We smile at each other.

She comes over and hugs me. “Glad to meet you Kellie I know you will enjoy working here and living up here too. Lots of surfers walk past the window not that I stare at the window while I'm working.”

Both Stephanie and Necy start giggling. “Well welcome again I just came up to get a case of the hair color boxes right here. We can talk later I have to get back to work. Have fun.”

“Yea you have your work cut out for you Kellie. I mean I have been storing stuff up here for years.” I look at her smiling at me. “I still can't believe how hot looking you are in those short shorts. One of my old girl friend’s daughters worked at hooters, and she gave me the short shorts thinking I could fit into them.”

Necy continues to smile at me and stares at my long smooth legs. “Yea I hope you don’t mind me trying them on. It was just so hot carrying all the boxes up and down the stairs.”

“Oh no I don’t mind at all, there your shorts now. I could not fit inside those little shorts to save my life. If any guys seen you wearing those little tiny short shorts there going to want to get inside of them hehehe.” Necy giggles.

I shake my head thinking she is out of her mind. Looking into the mirror, I start to believe her and notice how sexy they are on me. Turning away from the mirror, and smiling at Necy who is staring at me. “Well does the place look any better?”

“Kellie you’re kidding right, the place looks 100 times better than when I walked you up here a few hours ago. I can't believe how much work you did already today. I'm not paying you overtime though, make sure you put eight hours on today’s date and if you go over that put it as yesterday’s time.”

Necy continues to look around smiling. “Um Necy I wasn’t going to put any time for working today. I mean I'm cleaning up and organizing so the place is nicer for me to live in, and to thank you for giving me a job and letting me stay here.”

“Well Kellie that’s very sweet of you, but your organizing this up here will help all my employees to find the supplies they need. I had Patti who you have not met yet say how easy it was for her to find the hair coloring chemicals downstairs in the storage room.”

I am smiling at Necy while she talks, watching her smile and her hand movements as she talks. “The last time it took her over an hour looking up here for them. Therefore, that saved my company and hours pay thanks to you and that’s just one example.”

“Thanks Necy I don’t know what to say but thanks.” Necy smiles at me while she walks over to the kitchen and sees how clean it is now.

Watching her opening the dishwasher and the frig. “You’re so welcome my little Kellie girl. I did put several water bottles in the frig, and I ran the dishwasher so everything in there is clean.”

“Well I have another appointment in about ten minutes so I'll see ya later and thanks for joining us sweetie.” Necy leans over and hugs me, and gives me a little kiss on the cheek.

Necy turns and looks at me up and down. “Oh I wouldn’t wear those little short shorts outside unless you’re in the mood to get laid. I am sure the guys will be horny as hell seeing you in those tiny short shorts hehehe.”

“Oh and I left you a key on the table it opens this door, the outside entrance is a staircase that goes outside and up the side of the building.”

I smile again at Necy as she walks to the door. “Thanks again Necy.” I yell as she closes the front door. Wow, I have my own apartment and a job life is good. Walking by the mirror oh yea, everyone thinks I am a girl even with these little shorts on. I guess I do look like a girl. I should not of let her cut my bangs that really makes me look girly now.

My feet are killing me as I take my pink flip-flops off. Oh, yes that feels better. Maybe I will take a little rest. First, I had better take my vitamins that Cindy's mom gave me. Grabbing the backpack off the counter I take my purse out and see the pills.

Oh, my god I just said take my purse how girly does that sound. Oh, well as I take two more of the pills as I read extra strength estrogen on the bottle. I'll have to look that up on my computer, and see if these are real strong vitamins.

I think I'm going to put the purse not my purse on my new dresser in the bedroom, and hang my backpack up by the front door like I would have done back home with mom and dad.

Wow, I wonder what mom and dad would say seeing me in these little girly short shorts and putting my purse on my dresser. They would both have a heart attack. Speaking of I should call Cindy’s mom so she knows I'm okay I've been here all day.

Going back to my purse, I mean the purse and take my cell phone out with the piece of paper with all their numbers on it. Looking out the sliding glass door, I see the ocean while I hear the phone ringing and ringing. I guess she must be busy. The answering machine beeps.

“Oh hi Mrs. Floyd this is Kellie. I just thought I would call you and check in I have been cleaning my new apartment all day the place looks so much better now. There is the most beautiful view of the ocean from my patio. I guess I'll try to call you later I'm taking a break and thought I would call, talk to ya later bye.”

I sit down on the leather couch and kick my feet up on the coffee table but there are too many boxes. So, I just stretch out on the couch, and yes, this is the life. I lie back on the couch and stare out the sliding glass door seeing only the sunny skies and the top of the palm trees.

I get so relaxed and fall asleep. Dreaming or walking around the palm trees and meeting people on the beach.

I wake up and look around and I have a blanket on me now, and I see outside there are millions and millions of stars when I look up into the nighttime sky. Wow, that is so cool. I guess Necy came up and put a blanket on me.

Turning some lights on I notice it is already nine o’clock at night. Oh there is a note on the frig.

“Kellie I didn’t want to wake you up, you looked so relaxed. The shop is all locked up if you go back in the shop the alarm is set and I am leaving the code on a separate piece of paper next to this note. If you get hungry I left you today’s pay on the counter. 10 hours work times 15 dollars an hour is $150.00. I hope it helps the rest of your pay will be in a check. I thought you could use some pocket money. If you get hungry there is a great coffee shop with awesome subs and there are always a bunch of surfers there too if you need company tonight hehehe. See ya in the morning.
Love Necy.”

Wow, I am paid a lot of money; I wonder how much I'll make in a week. The coffee shop does sound like a good spot to get a bite to eat, and I could really go for a four shot mocha. Yea that is the plan than I look down and I am still wearing the really girly hooter girl short shorts and a sleeveless tank top.

Doesn’t look like Necy has any other clothes up her nothing even close to jeans. I was hoping for something else but there is nothing else to wear. Oh, wait that is right I have that other outfit that was in the backpack that I was wearing before the school uniform. Yea but that is a jean mini skirt and top and that is totally girly too.

I guess I am screwed if I want to get something to eat I'll just have to rough it maybe I'll see a cloths store or a surf shop would be even cooler and get some new shorts.

Taking my backpack, I walk into my new bedroom and see the yellow paint on the walls. Definitely, a girl’s bedroom sure looks bright in here. All kinds of girly beach pictures on the walls, I shake my head. I turn over the pink backpack and the jean mini skirt and tube top falls onto the bed.

Not much choice as I slide the super girly orange hooters short shorts off and toss them onto the laundry hamper yes two points as my throw lands right into it. Yes, I put my hands over my head in victory as I turn and see myself wearing the pink Barbie panties and pink top.

Okay the shot was manly, but I'm wearing pink Barbie panties so that’s another story. I pick up the jean mini skirt and slide it up my smooth legs than of course, I look in the mirror I see a girly girl staring back at me.

Oh, well sliding my flip-flops on and taking the cash from the counter and the key and head to the front door. Oh, man my skirt has no pockets. What am I saying MY skirt? I really need to see if this is all worth it, I'm sounding more and more like a girl.

I need to find a girl friend that will get my head on straight. It should be easier to find a hot girlfriend out her in southern California. I've never seen so many hot girls in one place my whole life. I turn around and see myself wearing the short jean mini skirt well maybe it will not be that easy to find a girlfriend dressed like this.

Turning around again and putting all my stuff in the little purse Cindy’s mom let me barrow. Locking the door, I walk down the outside staircase, and I’m watching how busy the street still is at 930 at night on a weekday. People are walking around laughing and giggling as I see the coffee shop on the corner.
Wow, this place is like the coffee shops on TV. I walk in and get in line as I look around. The place has a whole bunch of people all about my age. I don’t notice any girls by themselves. Come to think of it, most the shows on TV are filmed in southern California so maybe they film here too.

I turn around after someone pokes me in the side. “Hey sorry to bug you cutie I just noticed you looking around like you’ve never been here before. I'm Steve. How ya doing?” I look at the surfer guy smiling at me while he looks me up and down still smiling, I smile back.

“Oh no problem you’re not bugging me I just moved in down the street I'm Kellie by the way as I reach my hand out and he shakes my hand like a girl. Wait a minute I'm dressed like a girl so I guess that fits.

We both hear the guy behind the counter clearing his throat trying to get my attention. Turning I see him smiling at me. “Can I help you miss?”

“Um yes can I have a four shot mocha with no whip and a turkey sandwich please?”

The guy behind the counter smiles at me. “Sure thing babe, Is this your first time in here cutie?” staring at him I smile and notice him looking at me up and down checking me out.

“Yes this is the first time I've been here. Looks like everyone is having a blast. I'm Kellie by the way.” I reach my hand out and he reaches his hand out and shakes my hand like a girl too.

Smiling I play with one of my pigtails. “Well it’s my pleasure to meet you babe everyone calls me “Splash’. I guess because I splash there drinks into a cup.” as he laughs a loud. “Go take your cute self over there and find a seat and I'll bring that out to ya darling.”

“Thanks splash how much is it by the way?” I look at him smiling from ear to ear at me.

Splash leans in and kisses me on the cheek. “I think that kiss covers it.” He leans back over the counter and smiles at me when he turns to get the order. Wow, I should kick his ass for kissing me. I turn around and sit at a small table by the window. I bet girls never have to pay for stuff here.

“Wow you looked in shock when splash leaned over the counter and kissed you. Do you mind if I sit with you?” I turn and look into his eyes.

He smiles at me. “Sure go ahead, and yes I was surprised that out of nowhere he kissed me. It sure seems like everyone is so friendly here. Is it like that everywhere in this town?”

“Well I guess everyone around here is pretty friendly, but I would watch out for splash he just wants to get inside your panties.”

I look at Splash than at Steve because they both pretty much said the same hellos and stuff to me with introducing themselves. “And what about you Steve?”

“What about me? Oh you mean well yea I guess, at least I'm admitting to want to get in your panties Kellie I'm not hinting around or stealing a kiss.”

Splash walks over with my sandwich and my drink. “Here ya go Kellie girl I hope you enjoy. Do you want me to kick this guy away from you, is he bugging you?” I look over at Steve.

“Not yet he’s not. But thanks Splash. Oh this mocha is to die for.” I take a small sip. “Yes you really know what you’re doing, thanks again Splash.”

Smiling Splash winks at me. “Thank you cutie and let me know if I can get you anything else.” He walks away and goes back behind the counter. I start to eat my sandwich while I look around at everyone.

“I'm glad I'm not bothering you Kellie, you feel like walking down to the beach after you finish your sandwich?” I feel his hand on my knee. I look down at it while I take a bite out of the sandwich.

Staring at his hand on my knee, I look up and finish chewing my food. “Are you comfortable with your hand on my knee Steve?” He smiles at me and I smile back while I talk another sip of my mocha.

“Well come to think of it yes I am very comfortable, I can't think of a better place I rather be. Am I bugging you now Kellie?” I feel him squeeze my knee and rub it softly under the table.

I smile at Steve, and lift his hand off my leg and slide out of the booth. “Do you still want to walk down to the beach I haven’t seen it yet?” I open my purse and leave a five-dollar tip. I lift up my mocha and raise it in the air aimed at Splash watching as I was thanking him.

“Of course I do and going with you makes it perfect. You sure gave Splash a nice tip for a fast meal he is going to think he has a chance to get inside your panties.”

I look at Steve. “You sure talk about getting inside my panties a lot.” I see a weird look on Stevie’s face, as we walk thru the front door.

“Hey Steve, and who is this pretty little thing walking with you?”

We stop and I smile at the two girls and the guy that stopped us and said hey to Steve. “Oh this here is Kellie and Kellie this is Dana, Lauren, and Mike over there on the cell. Oh and girls keep your hands off of Kellie she’s mine.” I feel Steve's arm around my waist as he talks.

“Hi everyone yea I'm Kellie it’s great to meet all of you.” I move Steve’s hand off me. I notice that Dana has the same skirt as me maybe even a little shorter than mine. Lauren is wearing a light pink mini skirt that I can see her panties threw it is so thin.

Dana & Lauren both smile at me and we look at each other. “Really like your skirt Kellie.” She puts her hand up for a high five slap. I slap her five.

“Thanks it’s almost as pretty as yours.” I put my hand up for a high five. Dana high fives me. We both start giggling.

Lauren smiles and starts laughing too. “Maybe Kellie you should go get a room with Dana.” The three of us start to giggle.

“But that would leave you out Lauren, and where did you get that little pink skirt I just love it. I can even see your panties threw it.”

The three of us just burst out laughing as Steve and Mike just look at each other. “Well Kellie, I can see me and Lauren will have another good friend we can call ourselves the three musketeers’.” I put my hand up in the air, Dana, and Lauren both high five me and we three hug each other. “You be good to her Steve or me and Lauren are going to kick your ass.”

“See ya later.” We all three girls say at the same time as Steve and Mike look at each other, like we are three alien girls. Wait I just called myself one of the girls. I look over at Steve smiling at me as he grabs my hand while we walk. “This way Kellie girl.” I continue to hold his hand as we walk.

We walk out onto the beach and I bend over to take my flip-flops off and Steve smiles at me like he looked under my skirt. “What's so funny Steve as he takes my hand back. “I can see you like Barbie panties is all.”

“So you looked up my skirt. You must have a thing for panties Steve. Maybe I should call you panty boy instead hehehe.” I start to giggle. I can't believe I'm kidding around with him and I'm giggling like a girl to.

There is a bench coming up as Steve smiles at me and we seat on the bench. “Oh yes I have a thing with panties or what's inside them.” I feel his arm go over my shoulder and his other hand on my knee.

“Really I'll have to remember that.” I turn away and then I turn to look at Steve and feel his warm, lips touching mine. “Hey what are you doing we just met.” Steve smiles at me, leans in, and kisses me again on the lips this time feeling his tongue sliding in my mouth.

Before I can react, I feel myself getting comfortable and I’m kissing him back with our tongues wrapped around each other. I open my eyes and see his eyes closed. I close my eyes, and continue kissing him. Wow, he is a real good kisser than I feel his hand start to slide up my knee until it is just under the edge of my skirt. I stop his hand, than his hand takes mine and he puts my hand on top of his bulge in his board shorts.

Steve starts rubbing my hand across his bulge feeling how hard his cock is. I notice it is double the size of mine while I continue to stroke it threw his shorts. I open my eyes and see him smiling at me as I look down between us. I don’t even realize that his hand is away, and I am still rubbing him by myself.

We close our eyes and I feel mike move real quick while I'm rubbing him and my hand slides inside his shorts and my fingers slide inside his underwear until my little hand is wrapped around his massive hard cock stroking him up and down as we kiss deeply.

Opening my eyes, I look down at his lap and see my hand going up and down giving him a hand job. I than feel his other hand going through my hair. He plays with my ear making little circles around it while he pushes softly on my head moving it down towards his lap.

Before I knew it, my other hand is pulling his hard cock out of his board shorts. His massive cock finally comes into view as I stare at it, and the tip of his cock. Wow, it is so hard and freaking hot and it feels alive and pulsating. I’m feeling Steve’s pulse threw his throbbing cock.

Looking up at Steve his eyes are closed as one of my hands is holding him by the shaft of his cock. I lean closer and feel the heat coming off it as I kiss the tip of his throbbing cock. I hear Steve moan. I kiss the tip and I open my mouth, I notice my lips closing around the tip of his hard throbbing cock.

Steve’s whole body seems to come alive as my lips close around the tip of his cock. Somehow, my mouth slides down his cock until I feel the tip of his cock bulging the side of my mouth out. I then lean up and feel the tip of his hard cock going towards my throat as his balls smack into my chin.

“Oh yes Kellie girl, go Kellie.” I hear Steve start to moan calling my name while my head starts to bounce up and down in his lap. Feeling him going in and out of my mouth, I feel the tip of his massive cock hit my lips I bob back down on it until his balls smack into my chin than I just continue to bob up and down on it.

Steve starts to shake a little and I hear him moaning louder. “Oh noooo Kellie oh yes Kellie, oh yessss Kellie girl.” Hearing him moaning my name and calling me I get turned on and start to go faster up and down on him.

All of a sudden, I feel Steve stop shaking and he explodes deep in my mouth. I feel my mouth filling up with cum as some drips out of my mouth and drips down my chin. I don’t know what to do so I just swallow it all and continue to bob up and down on him for another minute until his cock is soft.

I feel his cock emptying in my mouth, I feel the finial squirts from his cock is done and he is totally soft and just drops out of my mouth when I open my lips.

“Wow that was awesome Kellie that was the best blowjob I have ever had in my whole life.” It finally hits me when he says that he enjoyed the blowjob I just gave him.

My whole life I looked forward to my first blowjob but I thought I would be receiving it not giving a blowjob. I see the happy look on Steve’s face, while he stares at me pointing to my face. “You have a little on your face, and chin.” My tongue slides out and licks it off my face as Steve smiles.

“I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Steve. I should be going I have to get up early for work. So I'll talk to ya later.” I still can't believe I sucked his dick I never even seen another guys dick, and now I gave some guy a blowjob. I need help I don’t even know what happen.

Steve hugs me, and I lean into kiss him and he turns me to kiss him on the cheek. I guess he didn’t want my cum filled mouth kissing him as I walk off the beach, and back towards the hair salon and my new apartment. I don’t think I looked up all the way back to the apartment I kept staring at the sidewalk and my feet.

“Ring ring.” I stop and take my cell phone out and see its Cindy's cell on my caller ID. “Hi Cindy how are ya doing?”

I cannot hear anything as I turn my volume up. “Hi Kellie, mom or my mom said your friend Necy called her and said you fell asleep while you were cleaning and she didn’t want to wake you up, and she didn’t want mom to worry.”

“Well that was nice of Necy. I seen a note on my frig, but I'm really glad she called mom or I guess I should say your mom. I like your mom way better than mine I don’t think my mom really liked me I can't remember ever laughing with her or anything.”

Smiling I here Cindy giggling on the phone. “I’m glad she called so no-one would worry. I think you would love Necy she is a riot. I was laughing so hard today. I wish you could come over and see the place or even spend the night and help me fix my new apartment.”

“There are tons of people here. After I woke up from my little nap, I went for a walk to the coffee shop. Actually I'm just walking back to my apartment now.”

I pull on one of my pigtails while we were talking. “Are there many boys out there? I bet there are? Are there any cute boys Kellie? I can't wait till I can have a boyfriend to hold and him to hold me tight.”

“Aren’t you a little too young for a boy friend? Yes, there are many guys here. Have you heard anything about my suitcase yet? I really miss my clothes.”

Hearing Cindy giggling. “Well I kind of heard mom talking to someone from the airport and they said there going to send you a check for the amount you said was the value of the stuff in your suitcase. I heard mom say something about the whole bag was destroyed by accident.”

“Oh I hope you’re kidding Cindy that would be the pits.” I almost start to cry hearing my suitcase is gone with all my clothes.

I hear her giggling again. “What's so funny? I don’t think if you lost all your clothes you would be laughing.

“Well mom packed all my old clothes and there are four boxes by the front door for you. So you will have plenty of clothes really soon hehehe.” Cindy continues to laugh.

I wait for her to calm down. “Why are you laughing so hard? Whatever it is can't be that funny.

“Well you remember when I said how pretty you looked in that skirt and top how girly girl my mom is turning you into.”

I listen trying to figure what the heck she is getting too. “Yea I remember, how is that so funny you can barely breathe.”

“Do you remember the jeans you wore here? I'm sure, well she packed up all my pants and shorts and she added your jeans and she brought them all to the charity place and all the boxes she is giving you of mine well there are no jeans, pants or even shorts in them. Only skirts, dresses, panties, bras, and stuff like that hehehe.”

Shaking my head and almost crying as I hear her. “That’s not funny at all. Wow, I just can’t win that’s crazy Cindy. I'm going to let you go I'm just getting to my apartment. I am tired and knowing all my clothes are gone and now there replaced with dresses, skirts, and everything girly. I'm going to go, I'll talk to ya tomorrow. Bye Cindy.”

I hang up the phone as I feel a tear dripping down my face thinking about all my boys’ clothes are gone. What a shitty day this is, and the reminder of seeing that guys dick and me putting it in my mouth and sucking on it oh my god I still can't believe I gave another guy a blowjob on my first day of my new place.

In twenty years from now when me, and my buddies are seating around talking about the old days. Someone is going to bring up the subject of blowjobs. And will ask me about my first blowjob I ever had. They will be talking about how good it felt to have a girl between their legs. I will be thinking about how hard his dick was in my mouth, and how he tasted in my mouth.

This is just crazy and when anyone from home asks how my first night in my first apartment was, I sure won’t be telling them I spent the night giving some guy a blowjob. I shake my head. I see the window on the salon say they open at ten. Oh well at least I can sleep in, that is one good thing.

My phone rings again, I see its Cindy again so I just push ignore. I will call her tomorrow when I am in a better mood.

The End or to be continued?

I hope you enjoyed my short story ‘California Girl Part 2’ I had way to much fun writing this story.

Please feel free to leave your comments here on this web site, and email me at [email protected] , Or my Instant messenger for yahoo is: panties_boy28546

It is great to hear different people’s comments to see if they enjoy my work.

Hugs to all,
Princess Panty boy

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why is Cindy being so mean to

Kellie? Did she make sure that Kellie would be forced to wear her cast offs?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

CA girls

robin48's picture

Good story.

I do wish I can be a CA girl.