Caught by Mommy Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Caught by Mommy
Part 2

By Princess Panty Boy

"Mommy do we really have to go get ice cream? I feel so silly dressed this way like a little girl, and now with my haircut like a girl’s style I feel so weird.” I start playing with my hair as if I was a lil girl.

I see mom bending down and looking into my eyes. "Well sweetie your hair is not LIKE a girl’s style, your hair IS a girly style.

Remember you are the one that was wearing your cousin’s panties while you were doing your paper route, or I guess I should say you were wearing her training panties. So yes were going to get some ice-cream like a good mother son, I mean mother daughter adventure."

"Okay if we have to, but can I get this diaper off me its soaked mommy. Feels like it is sagging between my legs. I wet myself, so I really need to get this diaper off."

Mommy lifts up the front of my dress while we are talking in front of everyone walking by in the mall. "Your right sweetie your diaper is sagging really bad. I don’t have another diaper with me, but if you promise to be a big girl, we can go in Macy's right here and get you some big girl panties.”

“Only if you promise to be a big girl, now let me hear you.” Oh, she has to be kidding me, but what choice do I have I'm standing here in a little girl's dress wearing a diaper and its soaked in pee.

My life is so screwed up how did I get like this. "Mommy I’ll be a big girl please let me get rid of this soaked diaper pleaseeee." Mom is smiling from ear when she hears me calling myself a big girl. Mom starts to brush my hair and smiles at me.

“Okay mommy.” My mom stands back up still smiling from ear from ear to ear, she takes my hand and we start walking to Macy's. I look around and see we are walking threw the girls department. We stop in front of the panties display. I see mommy take some pink panties off the display, and put them up to my waist.

I feel so embarrassed. I hope know one sees me like this. "Sweetie lift your dress up for a second I want to see if these panties are your size." I do as I am told, but then I realize I am holding the front of my dress up. Everyone walking by can see my sagging diaper.

“Mom everyone can see under my dress.” Wow, I am saying my dress how messed up is that, I need to get my head straight. I hope no one sees me wearing a diaper let alone a pee soaked diaper.

I'm looking around to make sure I don’t see anyone I know. A woman and her daughter walk up to us. I have my dress pulled up in the front. "Oh how cute, is this her first pair of big girl panties?" The woman says looking at mommy, and staring at my sagging diaper.

"Yes they are but they still look a little too big we will have to go to the little girl toddler department."

I look at the girl with her mom, and she is Nancy from my old school she was in my English class. "Looks like you need to go to the baby girl department seeing how her diaper is sagging so much. Hehehe." Nancy giggles. I look down being so humiliated, but thank god, she does not recognize me.

"Thanks your right she is soaked." Mom says. I get nervous and start to wet my diaper again not realizing I am squatting down to pee. I look up when I hear giggles.

Giggling is all I hear. I look up seeing Nancy and her mom giggling at me and staring. "Looks like she is wetting her diaper now or maybe she is pooping her diaper hehehe." They both giggle staring at me.

I turn, and notice my reflection in the massive mirror, me squatted down like a baby girl wetting her diaper. My life is so screwed up. I look at my mom staring at me shaking her head.

"Okay sweetheart we better get moving. Looks like we will be going to the baby girl department for now." Mom takes my hand as we walk to the baby department. We stop in front of the training panties. I see mommy grab a couple pairs all in pink of course.

Mom lifts the front of the dress back up while I look around she puts the training panties up against my diaper. "Yes these should fit you just find. I had better get a couple of these just in case.”

“Don’t they look so cute sweetie?" mom says. I start looking up, and I see they are pink plastic panties with little yellow kittens on them. Mom selects a couple pairs of plastic panties that go over a diaper, and a couple packages of training panties.

"Okay sweeties follow me into the dressing room, and we will get you changed." I hold on to moms skirt because her hands are full of training panties and plastic panties and something pink too.

Mom shuts the dressing room door. "Okay honey turn around so I can un-button your dress. I turn around so she can get at the buttons. I feel the last button come free. I feel my dress drop to the floor.

"Okay lay on the bench my honey bunny I’ll get that soaked diaper off of you. I lay on the bench. I feel mom slide the plastic panties, and diaper off me. Okay slide those new pink training panties on you sweetie."

I stand up and take the training panties from mommy, she watches me; I slide them up my legs. "Well sweetie this diaper is really soaked I think you need to put these plastic panties over your training panties just for extra protection."

"But mommy, I won’t have another accident." Mom hands me the pink plastic panties. I step into them, and pull them up my legs until they cover my training panties.

I feel so silly when I turn and see myself in the mirror only wearing a pink camisole top and pink training panties covered by pink plastic panties. "Here sweeties lift your arms up. I feel the pink silky dress slide over my head. Than I, notice the plastic panties came with this dress and match perfectly.

"Why are you having me wear the most baby, and girlish stuff for? I am a big boy mommy.” I feel here pulling my socks and shoes off and putting new socks and new shoes on me. I look down and they are the most babyish looking girly shoes and socks you ever seen.

After I see the new shoes and socks, I look in the mirror seeing myself in the new outfit, and I realize I look like a baby girl. "Mom look at me I look like a baby and a baby girl at that."

"Stop you’re whining or I’ll get you a new diaper to wear." I shut up instantly, when I am threatened with a diaper again. "You are so much better behaved when you are dressed like a girl. I think I may let you continue to dress like a girl since that’s what you really want anyway."

Looking up I start to cry softly. Mommy smiles looking down at me. We walk out of the dressing room. "Do you see the checkout counter sweetie?" We both look around than I spot it. I point at the woman behind the counter and of course, the people they are checking out are Nancy and her mom.

"Oh look mommy here comes the baby girl we seen in the girls department with that saggy diaper." My mom and Nancy’s mom smile at each other. Nancy is standing next to me. Nancy lifts up my dress, and see's I am wearing new plastic panties but there not bulging out from the diaper.

"Oh and how cute she has her training panties on under her plastic panties just to make sure she doesn’t have an accident again I bet. You look formulary too me little girl what is your name." I watch as Nancy kneels down in front of me and looks me in the eyes.

I try to look her in the eyes. “Um my name is Kellie.” I look back down from being humiliated with her seeing me before in a soaked diaper and dress. I hope she does not recognize me from school.

I feel a couple drips of pee skirt into the training panties. I stop the pee and cross my legs than smack Nancy's hand. She drops the edge of my dress. "Leave her alone Nancy you are embarrassing her." Nancy's mom says.

"Okay mom, ya know I bet she would be a perfect playmate for baby Tina and Max the twins. I know the twins are only two years old but maybe they could have a play date. Yea we could play dress up and stuff while I baby sit the twins might be fun.”

I feel another squirt of pee into the training panties. I am so humiliated being dressed like a baby girl. If Nancy knew, it was really me the guy from school. I still have such a crush on Nancy she was the prettiest girl in our class. Just the possibility of playing dress up and having her changing my dress and stuff almost pushes me to tears.

"Oh you have baby twins a boy and a girl that is so neat. Maybe Baby Kellie could have a play date. I bet that would be fun for HER." Mommy is smiling at the thought.

I start to look at the floor wishing it would swallow me up. Just the thought of the girl I wanted to go out with when we were in the same school seeing me in a dress and diaper. Freaks me out, and now she treats me like a baby, and a baby girl at that too.

“Here is our phone numbers with our address and such. If you want little Kellie to have a play date with a couple smaller babies give me a call and do not worry I have plenty of diapers if Kellie has a accident. Hehehe.” I listen to Nancy's mom giggle.

My mom put their numbers and address in her purse. “It was great meeting you both.” My mom says as they walk away. “Isn't that great little Kellie girl you can have a play date with two other babies and have Nancy babysitting you?”

“Mom that’s not good I had a crush on Nancy when we went to the same school last year. Nancy was the prettiest girl in school and she is the same age as me. Now she sees me in a dress and diaper that sucks!”

My mom’s eyes light up, and they look like her eyes are going to pop out of her head when she hears me say ‘sucks’. “Don’t you have a potty mouth young lady or I'll have her change your diaper and tell her that you cry when you’re in boy clothes, and that you’re only happy when you’re in diapers and pretty little dresses.”

“Mom I'll be good please don’t tell her anything.” I start crying while I see my mom almost looking happy seeing me being so afraid.

Smiling at me mom looks up and down staring at me. “Wouldn’t it be fun to have the girl you have a crush on change your diaper? I think it would be great that she found out your really a boy under that pretty dress and diaper.” Looking afraid of mom as she continues to tell me what she could do to me.

“Nancy could undress you and dress you back up in your little baby girl dress. If she knows that you are the same age as her but in diapers. Then she would find out your boy in a dress, I am sure she will want to go out with you. NOT hehehehe.”

Hearing mom giggling at the thought of humiliating me. “I know dirty boys are always trying to get into girls panties. You never know maybe she will let you get into her panties, but not the way you fantasize about you would be wearing her panties. And if you’re good maybe Nancy would let you wear some of her pretty dresses and skirts as long as you wear your diaper and can't wet her cloths.”

“Mom that’s not funny I'm sorry I'll be good don’t tell her it’s me in the pink dress and panties I'll be a good boy.” Mom looks at me and puts me in front of the mirror.

“You will be a good what? Hehehehe.” Mom giggles aloud while we stare at each other in the reflection of us standing in front of the big stand up mirror.

Staring at the refection in the mirror and seeing it is me who is the little girl in the mirror. No one would ever think I was a boy. “Okay I'll be a good girl.” Mommy smiles and pats my bottom.

“Good girl, now let’s leave Macy’s I spent a lot of money on your pretty clothes.” We start walking out of the store and mom see’s a big display in a window.

We stop in front of the dance supply store that has all kinds of dance cloths. “Let’s go in here real quick I always wished you were a girl and could go to dance class that would have been so much fun.” I see a weird look on moms face. She holds my hand and we stop in front of the pink tutu’ and matching leotards. That was in the window showcase.

“Don’t they all look so pretty Kellie? Look, this outfit is in your size would you please try this on for your dear mommy?” I look scared at her weird looking smile.

She is going to make me try it on anyway; I guess I can make her happy. Maybe she will not be mean to me anymore. “I guess I will mommy if you want me to.”

“Well sweetie if you’re not sure? I want you to try it on because you want to, and you think you will look pretty in the little tutu and leotards.”

I walk over to mom who is smiling down at me. “I'll try the outfit on mommy.’ I take the hanger that has the pink tutu and leotards hanging on it. “Do you see the dressing room mommy?”

Mom takes my hand and we walk over across the aisles with me carrying the baby girl outfit. We get to the dressing room, and I see no one around. “Mom I won’t be able to wear the plastic panties under this when I try it on okay?”

“Yes you can try it on without the plastic baby panties, but be careful or you’re going to try it on with a diaper if you have an accident.” Looking up scared to mommy when she threats me with wearing a diaper again.

The door closes to the dressing room, and I put the outfit on the hook behind the door and I start to take all my clothes off. Wow, that feels so much better without the plastic panties on. I slide the training panties off and notice a tiny pink pair of panties that go with the tutu outfit on the hanger.

I slide the tiny pink panties up my legs, and over my boy parts. I feel my little penis and balls push back up into my body. I see no bulge at all in the panties, which is making me look more like all the girls.

Man, these tights feel weird pulling them up my legs. I step into the leotard than slide the tutu up my legs. I turn to look in the mirror. Holy smoke that sure does not look like me anymore. I see a little girl in a pink leotard and tights wearing a pink matching tutu I look so much younger now.

I peak my head threw the door. I see mom talking to another woman. Mom turns her head and see’s me with my head hanging out of the dressing room door. “Come here sweetie and show me the outfit…hurry now the store is almost closing.” I watch as mom and the other woman stare at me. I walk out of the dressing room.

“Oh you look so pretty Kellie girl you really are mommy’s little baby girl.” I see mom and the woman both giggling.

The other woman turns and says something to mom. “She is so pretty she must be what four maybe? They sure grow up to fast I loved it when my kids were this age.” The woman says.

“Oh yes she will be um four day after tomorrow. Kellie turn in a little circle for mommy.” I look down at myself in the pink baby girl dance outfit. Hearing mommy say I am going to be four years old I am so humiliated.

I turn all the way around as I see one of the employees hand mommy a bag. “Your daughter left her clothes in the dressing room so I put them in this bag. We are closing so please walk over to the cashier.”

“Mommy I can't wear this out of the store what if someone see’s me.” Mom looks at me with her eyes that could kill. She does not respond and I do not say another word I just look at the ground.

We stop on the way to the cashier, and mom see’s me looking down as she bends down and looks in my eyes. Do you want me to put a diaper on you In front of everyone in the store? I will do it right this second and you will still wear the dance outfit?” I almost wet myself I am so scared.

We stand in line at the cashier; I look around seeing Nancy and her mom walking past the store. I stand behind mom so they cannot see me. Mom and the cashier look down at me as they see me hiding behind mom. Mom looks the direction that I am staring at, and she see’s Nancy, and her mom waiting at the exit to the store.

“Oh do you want to see your girlfriend hehehehe.” mom giggles. “Looks like she is waiting for us because they probably aren’t allowed in the store since there closing early for re-stocking the sign says.

Giggling mom bends down and puts her mouth next to my ear. “Maybe you want to go play with her and maybe get in her panties. She will probably lend you a pair hehehe or better yet she’ll probably get you a diaper hehehe” mom continues to giggle making fun of me.

The End or to be continued?

I hope you enjoyed my short story ‘Caught by Mommy, Part 2’ I had so much fun writing this story.

Please feel free to leave your comments here on this web site, and email me at [email protected] , Or my Instant messenger for yahoo is: panties_boy28546

It is great to hear different people’s comments to see if they enjoy my work.

Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The way that everybody is

treating Kellie seems to be reinforcing the idea of being a baby girl in the child's mind. Kellie is in need of some tender loving care.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poor Kelly

I feel so sorry for Kelly.
Joanna

These stories...

...seem to suggest that there is a derth of nurturing caring mothers especially where boys are concerned. They also suggest that the only way to raise a boy is to abuse and demean and demoralize them. Again, do any of the autors out there have even a moderate respect for women instead of portraying them as selfish conniving battleaxes?

respect

most people think that reflect badly on women and girls when in fact they held in the highest reguard in her stories it seem she is a trnsgender mtf the reason for the making fun is because not being born female she has a tendency to show thats she is jealous of them that is why the mean comments jealousy is one of the highest forms of compliments the baby girly suggests that she is not understood or confused about her gender the baby girl is in a format of a new as she feels she should have been born keep writing girl you are very talented i would suggest that your stories should have an end about who they started out with and not in mid story switch to background stories of other people it kind of open ended that way

Michael P Tucker

Your very sweet Hun, thanks

Your very sweet Hun, thanks so much for your kind comments.

Hugs
Princess

I really liked the story I

I really liked the story I hope you will also make the 3 chapter