What a good boy...Chapter 20

Printer-friendly version

What A good boy…Chapter 20

Chapter 20

It’s been an odd week with what happened between Frankie and me and learning all about her and her and I having that whole watershed moment together. I really have been thinking a lot about that and we’ve been so tempted I think of hooking up like the first time in the closet again but she looks scared…and lonely and longing.

And thinking about that has sort of cut into some of the sneak away urges that I’ve had with Sophie and Gwen.

Well not really Gwen…she’s pretty much living at my place afterschool when there isn’t a game going on. it’s not all sex either even though Gwen is such a sex machine and I’d have to say it’s fifty-fifty with just hanging out and playing video games and working out and doing homework as it is with our faces planted firmly into each other’s Vee’s before the toys come out.

I grab my gym bag and I get on the bus with her and Sophie and the girls to head to Hartford to play there at the regional’s which is a big deal for them, you win regional’s and you got to provincials. And even if you don’t win for Gwen and Sophie doing good here means hopefully getting on the high school team next year.

I climb in the middle between Gwen and Sophie and snuggle into this way yay soft yet firm mixture of jockette girl muscles and great breasts.

The girls on the team don’t even really pay attention anymore I hang with Sophie and Gwen and because I’m a guy sort of…well a guy with a Vee most of them don’t really see me as a guy in on their sisterhood sports team turf.

We’re snuggled up and we’re not getting frisky yet because we’re saving that for the motel room after the game and stuff but instead we’re cuddling together and I’m taking out the book we have to read for English class and Sophie’s taking out her i=pod and leaving the speaker buds out so we can all sort of hear it and Gwen’s sharing out some bubble-tape gum.

It’s actually really nice.

It’d almost be the girlfriends or the sisterly thing except for the way both of them are casually touching me or feeling me. I swear that Sophie has a thing for my abs as she spends a lot of time feeling them and sometimes getting damned close to my Vee or rather the top of my mound.

I lean over and say in her ear. “Hey…easy…you get me to that point Soph then you better take responsibility of what you’ve started.”

Wow there was such a gleam in her eye and Gwen’s that I thought that I might get fingered or eaten out right there on the bus.

There’s some laughter as we sort of end up behaving but I still am pressed together between two amazing hot jockette hard bodies and breast flesh.

It’s a very sweet and sexy place to be for the three hour bus trip. We get into Hartford and it’s my first time here and it’s a nice place bigger than home so a really big town or small city around fifty thousand. Well forty eight and change on the highway sign and we’re close to they’re high school which is massive and really, really lucky it’s like just the other side of this four lane section from the main strip of the city that has all the new malls and stuff up by the highway.

We’re staying at a Best Western and its right up there too on the same long strip. Everything is really close for us and since we’re going to be here all weekend or until like Sunday night then I think it’ll be a fun time.

The girls are all certainly excited though I’m not as into the malls as they are. I mean they’re excitedly talking about some of the stores the can see the signs of in those tall ones that the malls have and the fact that we don’t have those chains at home.

Even Sophie and Gwen are caught up in that stuff.

Me…I’m checking out the Hotel as we’re pulling in and we’re not the only bus and the only girl’s team that’ll be staying here.

Girls, girls with jockette bodies and cute bottoms and long legs and muscles from all that working out and basket ball.

I’m getting turned on and wet and clit hard as I’m watching and looking and just…

“Tracy…what are you grinning for?” Gwen asks.

“Gwen look…just look…long legs, cute bums, bouncy and buff its heaven.”

She laughs. “Actually I was looking and three days counting tonight to meet some girls…some cute girls that might just like pussy too. Yeah that might just be awesome.”

I look at Sophie who’s not blushing but looking too.

There’s this look there too that looks like she’s checking them out sexually like Gwen and me but much more than that it’s that whole jockette checking out her opposition thing that just sort of lends Sophie this intensity.

She grabs her bags and before I can object on the grounds of guyhood she grabs mine too and she heads with them to the front desk a little ahead of the rest of our group and cutting off another team from getting registered.

She does say. “Excuse me ladies.”

Oh the black girl toughness is oozing out of her and she’s looking so very grrr and buff at the same time.

Not really rude but assertive, assertive and beautiful and so very, very sexy amazon.

Oh I like.

I really like and it’s not the usual shy Sophie we’re used to in the halls or the classroom home but this is the aggressive on the court girl…the wearing my strap-on confident girl.

I’m grinning and I don’t have anything to carry so I just sort of stick my hands in my team jacket pockets and I do my best to stand there looking sexy and well me. I even openly look over the girls from this other team and they look shocked at me blatantly checking them out like…

I hear a few whispers. “Who’s she?”

“I dunno, kinda flat.”

“She’s checking us out.”

“We’re the competition of course she is.”

“Her jacket says cheerleader…” Actually it does the girls actually gave me this as a present this week. I don’t do actual cheers but it’s sort of like them being nice enough to not call me the teams equipment manager. I still do cheer them on though.

“You think she’s a lesbian?”

Well I sort of am, I’m a les-boi in my own terms but I look at the one that said that and I smile at her. Then I turn to be with Sophie and Gwen I’m wearing track pants and honestly they’re these comfy thing navy blue ones that kind of look good on my butt.

I think I can feel eyes checking out my ass.

I take our room key card and smile at Sophie. “Thanks for carrying my things.”

She smiles back and she kisses me lightly and quickly in front of those other girls and says. “No problem I’m happy to do it. We head to our rooms and Gwen gets the double doors for us holding them open all gentlemanly and stuff and I give her a smile and a small quick smile on the lips and we pass through heading to our room. I look back with a smile and see every single one of them staring at the three of us in sort of shock.

Sort of because I notice several sets of pointy nipples and that look there on their faces of wishing that they were us.

Of course they would I’d wish to be us if I was given a free wish.

We head down the hall and we pass the pool. Yay this place has a pool and a right proper gym too with bikes and weights and treadmills in a room just off of the pool. I like to work out and since the public pools are sort of iffy and sort of busy too a nice pool in kind of a treat.

“I...I need a bathing suit.” I say realizing I don’t actually own one as the new version of me just the boy styled cut offs.

Gwen nods. “You do and we can get something for this summer at our pool.”

I grin. “Unless we can get your family to ditch then we’re so going nude.”

Gwen grins. “Well dad was thinking of a weekend away sometime this summer so I think we might be able to do that.”

We’re caught u-p to by the rest of the team and the coaches and the few parent chaperones that came with us and we get in our rooms. Gwen and Sophie and myself have a double to ourselves and where I don’t have a cock I’m still sort of seen at least by the parents and faculty in a way as a either a neuter, a girl or a odd gay boy.

That might have miffed me at the start of things but I’m none of those things and some of those things. I’m just Tracy and that works for me.

We get the behave lectures like all the other kids and we set out our clothes on the “spare” bed and we have the rest of the afternoon to have free time until the game tonight at eight and it’s close to one now us having left early to drive here and stuff.

Sophie looks at Gwen and Gwen at me. “Shopping?” I shrug. “Okay like I said I need a new bathing suit and you girls want to at least get a look at some of those stores so sure.”

Gwen asks. “You won’t be bored?”

“Hmmm, let me think in a women store or clothing section and watching hot super cute girls strip down and try on hot looks…gee somehow I think I’ll survive.”

They giggle and I head into the bathroom and start the shower and start getting undressed. Gwen and Sophie follow me in wearing their bras and panties but quickly shedding them too.
Gwen giggles and kisses me as we step into the shower. “Nothing like saving water.”

I nod and kiss her until I lower my head to take a nipple into my mouth and then Sophie’s there on Gwen’s other breast. We break and kiss each other. Sophie breaks the kiss saying and there’s nothing as awesome as being all fresh fucked and then trying on hot and sexy clothes…or bathing suits.”

I gasp as her deft fingers rub my vee making me get wet all over again far too easy and she sinks them inside of my pussy making me gasp then moan as her knuckles fold a little inside of me and rub over my clitty.

I’d say something but Gwen’s tongue is down my throat.

They kiss me and touch me and run soapy hands over my muscles and I run soapy hands over flat tummies and amazing breasts and soft yet taut perfect bottoms and my fingers dip into them and their fingers dip into me and …and…oh…at once point two of Sophie’s fingers are in my on one side of my clitty and two of Gwen’s are in the other and they alternate one going in the other out double stimulation and I’m being stretched…stretched and I’m so full in a good way and I’m screaming out as I hit orgasm after orgasm and muffling them in Gwen’s big breasts or Sophie’s smaller but still big and ever so pert and perky ones.

I get weak in the knees with the third of those world spinning climaxes and sit in the shower on my knees and plant my face into Sophie’s coffee and cream pussy and tongue and lick her until her little girl is standing up and screaming at me and I push my face in like a nuzzling cat and wrap my lips as best I can over her little clitoral hood and suck her off like a cheerleader sucks on a jock.

All the while I’m fingering Gwen and she and Sophie are necking and kissing and soapy hands using each others breasts to take each other into pleasure land.

They’re so hot and so sexy and just buff and beautiful and I’m sandwiched between them both. I switch to Gwen after Sophie shivers on my face and bucks her hips giving me a shot of her girly goo.

I love the. “Oh fuck yes…yes…Tracy as I sink my fingers into her.”

I so get after a hard come like that there’s something so perfect about something inside you deeply.

And Gwen…big buff sex goddess Gwen does this little bounce on the balls of her feet thing once I’m really in place on her throbbing clitty and she rides my tongue and my lips.

The water’s cold by the time we’re out of the shower and we kiss and do all the post sexy loving stuff as we get dressed and get ready and head out together walking down the street to hit the malls.

I’m dressed sexy, or sort of sexy I think. Girls cut jeans that so show that I have a vee and low cut enough that you get a look at my panties. Yes I’m wearing panties for this because well one they fit and two I want to show off that fuck me lacy strip that peaks out and goes great with my ripped abs.

A tight t-shirt too in black to show off the fact I’m slender but I have defined muscles and that I’m also completely flat chested in that WTF girl not girl and still hot way. Unisex body spray and deodorant and my hair which isn’t long at all actually in this sort of messy lesbian or punker boy wet spike and no make up but I do go for a little cherry lipgloss.

The girls are in hot short skirted little dresses and we’re getting looks all the way out of our section as we leave moving and smiling with the so obvious to anyone who’s not a virgin shine of after glow on us.

The Highland Hartford mall is the biggest one so we just go there and we make a beeline to the shops that we don’t have home. I’m trusting the girls on that count since I’m still pretty much a non shopper compare to them.

But I’m flush with shopping money from mom and dad.

I like Aeropostale a little and American Eagle is pretty cool if you’re into denim and we do a stop at bikini village and I get a suit there. Actually a couple. There’s this re stretchy sporty one that’s a really sexy cheeky panty cut and it comes with the regular top or this racerback sportbra kind of thing that fits me like a stretchy tank top. And I get a one piece shiny very racy crotch cut tank suit with the almost scuba tank suit look except it’s got short sleeves and it really shows off my body’s muscles and abs and then focuses down on my Vee.

I got that because of the super hungry I want your pussy look that Sophie was giving me.

And then got more as I was getting changed and Sophie slipped into the changing stall and kissed me deeply and over and over and fingered me until I was wet again and then she spun me around and pushed me against the wall with the mirror and she’d gotten the big toy on and she sank it into me from behind her fingers digging into my hips and pulling me onto her amazon-cock and turned me into this moaning wanton boy-slut who was getting to see all the sexual feels on both our faces in the mirror as she took me.

“Uhn…oh shit Sophie…” I moan and gasp as she sinks the hard long thick eight incher into my pussy and it feels so good, so big and my insides flutter in shock around it.

“You like that? You like that Tracy? My hard cock in your tight little pussy.”

I nod. “Uh-huh…”

Sophie rotates her hips in that sexy fucking hip-hop dancing roll and she starts to pump in and out of me and taking these long strokes…holding my hips and pulling me onto her hard cock over and over again.

“Fucking right…oh fucking right Tracy you’re so sexy, so fucking hot and amazing…I love fucking you…You love it too right…?”

An orgasm breaks inside my head and my body and I moan and cry out. “Fuck….Fuck Sophie…”

“Yeah You like it…More? You want more?”

She’s not really asking but pounding into me over and over, harder and harder adjusting her angle so the whole length of her strap on is grinding into my clitty.

“Uhgn….Uhgn….fuck me…fuck me…harder…harder…!”

I cum again and again and sort of spasm as I think something squirted, gushed out of me and my pussy juices aren’t just running down my legs but dripping right from my pussy and dripping on the changing room floor.

It was not at all in any bad way…getting taken by her in her lacy under things the soft colors of her bra on her coffee skin just screamed girly and sweet and sexy but her grip and the hungry possessive look on her face was so intense and so vee-drenching that I gave in…went for it and let her get all assertive and crazy sexy dominant until she came.

I think I had four…?

Gwen helped me get licked and sucked clean and wiped with a wipe from her purse we all get dressed and walk out of there and to the food court for a place to sit and recoup and have a strawberry milkshake. I so slut wobbled out of there and left the stall smelling of vagoo and Sophie made me giggle not laugh but cum-drunk giggle as she looked straight at the hot girl behind the cash there and it was this so…I will do you too sexy smouldering still riding the high thing.

The girl turned beet red and she was barely able to talk to us to get our transaction through. She looked at us a lot but Sophie the most and she may have been flustered but her nipples were harder than diamonds and poking through her bra and shirt enough to make us look and her reflexively cover them.

The funny thing is that once we’re ready to hit the shops again and I’m okay Sophie’s all. “Holy shit guys I can’t believe that we did that!” in that girl whisper exclamation and blushing.

I grin. “Well I can I mean you brought him along in your purse?”

“I didn’t want it found in our room.”

“Yeah and the fact you wanted to fuck that girl’s brains out.”

Sophie blushes and hides her face in her hands. “I dunno, geeze sometimes it’s all I can think about…I like guys but with that and wearing that I just feel so…different and there’s just something so hot and so sexy when I sink into some sweet girl or…sweet boy’s pussy and make then squirm and moan and cum…”

“Yeah, and wow…you did that. My poor vee is still sore.”

“Sorree…?”

“It’s okay…I love it actually when you go all amazon on me Soph…”

Gwen laughs. “Actually Soph me too…you’ve got a magical calling as a hard cock.”

Sophie squeals and blushes and hit’s Gwen and they get into that girl slap and pinch and tickle fight and it’s so much fun to watch.

Right up until security comes over. “Hey you two knock it off and break it up!”

They look at each other and smile. “Okay Ossifer…” They say it together and then they give each other a short but very lesbian sexy kiss. He blinks a few times and coughs and he’s a bit squeaky lost his voice for a second. “Uhm…urm…uhm…carry on.”

I laugh my ass off as he’s the one who leaves us making a fast trip to the public washrooms adjusting himself as he goes.

There’s just too much for us to do much more than look and sort of window shop and see what’s on sale where and make note to come back but a bigger town and there’s some guys clothing stores and shops that I’ve never seen before and want to when we have the time for it. I do carry the bags we do have and I do the guy thing and open doors and stuff for the girls and even some of the other people around and other than the hot looking…?

The hot looking Tracy heh…heh.

I’m leaving them stumped as to just who or what I am.

The one part I’m not used to is the guys. I’m with two drop dead hot jockettes and I’m going to say in my own way I’m sort of not too shabby either in my own way but there’s a huge amount of guy eye traffic and I’m not used to that and there’s sort of my guy training anti-gay mentality reflex there and it’s at direct conflict with both the odd sort of ego stroke this is giving me and Frank/Frankie.

I get the whole thing with her and she is trans but…anatomically she had an outtie…a dick…and it felt actually pretty damned good.

Yeah I use dick and cock as words…just…penis, penis sounds like some kind of odd foreign food that no one really wants to eat.

It’s all more than odd but odd and scary thrilling too.

Needs much more thought.

Much more.

It’s playing merry hell with some of the other girls from the other teams that we see shopping and looking around too. Especially when I’m all guy nice and mannerly and then either Gwen or Sophie will step up and do a sweet guy sort of mannerly thing to all of them and us.

I see more than a few little pointy lezzie-chesty-boners.

We leave and head back with all three of us buying the drinks of five girls from two different teams as we get ours at Booster Juice and we give them sexy sweet inviting looks as we leave.

The way that they looked stunned and off balance they aren’t lesbian or bi or it never crossed their minds until…

Until the three of us walked in and changed all the rules.

We save our laughter until we’re out of the mall and back to the hotel to get ready for our game tonight.

It’s get changed and we all meet at the restaurant in the hotel for a light snack and a team meeting and then we all get into our bus and drive the whole few blocks to Hartford High. We’re being hosted at the high school since it has the room in the bleachers for the students and the families and stuff. It’s got a really nice gym too with that old fitted hardwood floors and stuff.

I get changed with the girls and I head out first to get the stuff ready and I’m dressed just like the girls in the short basketball shorts but the jersey shirt instead and I’m drawing looks from the other girls that are really sort of curious and I’m getting the waters and juices and the towels set out and wait for the team to start coming out and I get the high school’s A.V. kids that are here to do the score board stuff for the game to play them in as their coming into the gym with “But I’m Awesome.” By the Dollyrots.

Everyone else does that tired AC/DC stuff and the old shock rock this, this is a borderline very rocking sarcastic all girl band and I’m up in the seats on my feet behind our bench dancing my sexy little butt off. Okay I’m not actually a girl and I can’t really shake it they way they do but at the same time I’m lean and really limber on top of athletic so I guess I kind of have moves all my own.

Hey people actually seem to enjoy it.

The girls come out and do their running around and Gwen’s all bouncy and giggly and waving diztsily at the crowd and she flubs several passes not by much but just by a little. I’m almost thinking she’s like high or something as the other girls team comes out…playing the Rocky theme music and I can hear Gwen at our bench doing her stunned girl impression she does to make fun of the ditzy girls at my house.

Big boobs, blonde really…just from some of the looks she’s getting people really do fall for the stereotypes. Yeah right hey girls you’re about to try to play super girl.

No seriously.

The game gets going and I’m cheering more shouting encouragement I have numbers from practices in my head. Toni has the ball and I’m yelling. “eleven, you’re beating eleven!” That’s Toni’s best time running while dribbling down the gym home, it’s actually pretty fast and still having control of the ball. I’m hold my stopwatch and regardless if she is or not she digs in a bit harder and she actually does 10.35 with a shot off.

Since she did beat it I yell her time to her as she goes passed. Her shot was blocked but still. Okay sex stuff, me and Sophie and Gwen aside I like the girls on the basketball and the soccer teams here. Once they got passed the whole weirdness that’s me it all started to mesh. I’m also the only non-family cheerleader they have and really support the teams.

I find it really, really stupid that some guys can’t figure out ways to be cheer-guys. Yeah the jock guys’ll never do it but if you’re not a jock and you want to date one of the hot girls on the sports teams.

Yeah…and who’s best friends and having great amazing sex with two of these girls?

Sarah gets the ball and she’s almost ambidextrous so my thing is yelling out fighting combos as she switches from left hand to right hand without even really thinking and the best thing about Sarah is with all that coordination she’s a fantastic one at passing the ball.

I’m yelling. “And a right and a left and another left and a right and she dekes the poor number sixteen out!”

A deke is when you do a sports move that’s basically a fake out to make them think you’re doing one thing when you do another or close enough but basically my yelling right the last time was faked as Sarah fisted the hand it was going to be next as her signal to me. And where I’ve been yelling the girl guarding here was listening to me as much as she was watching Sarah and she got mixed up by our little trick.

And me calling attention to her also a distraction. The girl is pissed at me and so are some of her team mates and even people on their side of the bench. We’re not really playing dirty, those girls on the other team shouldn’t be listening to me, they should be playing the game.

I keep up cheering my girls. Sarah’s easy because her team name of Pinball is on here jersey so I yell that a lot as she does her thing. You know how a ball bounces in a pinball machine she passes that fast. I came up with that and she liked it and the girls did too.

But there’s others too. Josie who can jump really high so she’s Bab’s as in Bab’s Bunny, then Kelly who we call Pixie because she’s short and skinny but really uses that to out nimble people on the court. Dana who’s Hoss because she’s big, tall and a farm girl wit a bunch of horses and a hook shook that’s really good I started calling the lariat.

Oh…and the nick names and the things we call some of the girls best shots I gave the announcers on an index card along with likes and hobbies. Another trick of mine. See they’re using it too and it sounds to them like their more sort of professional at talking about the game.

To the opposing team it’s like they’ve been following us enough to know all that stuff and it gets them thinking are they that good?

Yeah, we really are since my two girls are the backbone and secret weapon of the team. Sophie who plays both this and soccer is a machine…she wears jogging ankle weights in practices and works out all the time and she’s fast on her feet and from a sports family. Her brothers play football, or to not confuse that with you guys American style football and she grew up learning from that. If girls could be on that team they could do worse than a legacy with a good arm.

Sophie’s good arm is also dead accurate in basketball and she works out with her family and me and Gwen some times too. She’s fast on her feet, can pass but she’s great at scoring.

She’s also been laid today and gone all aggressive and sexy amazon and fucked me in semi public like some amazing she-stallion and that’s got her in this zone, this almost male…but really Amazonian warrior in that whole way she plays and there’s glances between us especially as I give her bottled water and wipe off her sweat with a towel that yeah…I’d be more than into her taking me hard as her victory party.

It makes her so intense…not violent and like fouling other players but just so intense…like she’s playing with her “Strap-on.”

Sometimes watching her my Vee will clench yummilly. It will when I’m toweling her off…Gwen too but…that close, jockettes girl sweat and pheromones and panting and skin all glowing pumped full of adrenaline….damn…ow…I want it so hard tonight.

Then there’s Gwen our secret weapon the bouncy and jiggly big boobed blonde bimbo who gets in the way of the girls on the other team by being clumsy…a hand here or there buy accident and a giggled “Oops sorry!” or even a big boobed run-in happens and then when they think they have her pegged.

She reveals that she’s The Wall.

Gwen’s the goalie for the soccer team and she’s really good, like not just really good but has medals good. She works out all the time with me and wears those jogging weights a lot. The girls on the other team go for lay ups or jump shots or even those long bomb three pointers and Gwen goes airborne and denies the shot, blocks the ball…sometimes a really fast scoop and block/pass to our girls and she’s such a good defensive player it freaks them out when she turns it on.

Block a shot scoop-block-pass it to Sarah who snaps it fast to Sophie who scores…the other team gets the ball starts to come up and Pixie slips in slaps it to Hass who hooks it to Sophie or Sarah and they pass it to who’s going to score and Gwen’s right there either scoring a point or blocking their best blocker and ball interceptor.

We’re scoring so fast after Gwen turns it on with and with that our side is cheering and getting excited I’m cheering so close to the court I’m really loud and then…halftime…and we really sort of throw people for a loop when Gwen kisses me and then Sophie not like full on get yelled at for PDA but enough that we’re noticed and with earlier today….it’s getting in heads.

Half time is mostly just getting watered and some juice into the girls and heads under the showers cooling down and fast hugs congratulations laughing and me with orange wedges cut for them and granola chunks to chew…those bars with the chocolate chips in then and that faux yogurt frosting great for sports but only if you cut them into thirds.

There rest is a team review and tactics the coach talking about the girls on the other team and me too. They have ticks and weaknesses like number eighteen turns slower everytime on her left like she hurt her ankle and isn’t really quite recovered yet. I’m a bit more serious and actually acting like a second pair of eyes for the coach.

I’m more serious with like I said the towels and the juices sacks and water and the cheering and the way the coach is acting with me today it’s showing.

I think like some of the staff she still isn’t sure where to place me in what box I should fit in but she’s starting to see me as a positive.

Even though sometimes I seem like a slutty boy over sexed goof I’m loyal and I fight for what’s mine. Whether it’s my life and how I want to live it or my friends and what’s important to them.

We head back out at the call and our new song and there’s some arguing going on with the coach and the referee and some people I don’t know that I’m disruptive…me?

There’s some parents there too and a couple of them are yelling. “Get her off the court!”
“Shut her up.”
“Yeah shut up.”
“She messing up the game.”

They argue and they can’t really kick me out and they’re pissed off because I’m vocal out there and I’m there with the water and the towels and they don’t have them…a me. Pinball and Pixie both walked over and said. “you kick Tracy out and you kick the rest of us out and better believe we’ll grieve it.”

Oh Pixie is so going to rock at the whole lawyer thing.

And I might not be a girl but after the shitty time with teasing and ex-friends and starting over this hits me in my pseudo girliness but more in my honor.

Loyalty…they’re being loyal to me and to me…that’s a huge big deal.

I cheer harder and louder after that. You ever hear them hollering in curling…well instead of “Hard!, Hurry Hard.” It’s “Run!, Hurry Run!”

It’s the prairies and there’s a lot of curling out here and it actually catches on our side. When their running to catch up to the other team whenever they have the ball I’ve started getting them to say it, yell it.

And I’d like to think that some of it is to actually spite the ones that complained about me.

It’s actually a good thing too really because the other teams fans and family are beginning to cheer louder and louder everytime they get the ball and make a pass and it’s lighting all the girls up out there and they’re playing harder and harder. And the other teams watching plus the fans from here in Hartford are getting a really great show and each point is cheered explosively by the gym…me…it’s actually amazing.

How hard…?

Young almost high school girls panting and breathing hard and their uniforms stuck to their bodies by sweat now none of them can avoid and they’re really playing hard. It might sound stupid and vain to some but all of them are playing not just for their teams but for themselves and while there’s honor in that. They’re playing for popularity too.

You win here or even just play the hell out of he game then the coaches and even some players for the high-school team your high-school team are looking at you now before try outs next year. Girls are social animals and if you’ve ever seen how they compete over status then you’ll get it.

Playing well is important…winning regional’s is a big feather in their caps, going from those to Provincials and walking into high school with a really big win like that and you’re set popularity wise. Not to mention if they keep it up there’s scholarship stuff too.

There’s real big deal stuff here for them. It shows too it just how intense it’s getting.

God I can hear the all out tennis grunts as they wipe out on floors…jump…foul out, get fouled out and throw long shots.

Every face off and the jump for the ball…

Sophie…I swear she gets more and more intense the harder it goes and the coach even has to get me to hold her leg from bouncing as she bandages it from a floor burn she got while being fouled out. I swear she looks like some exotic warrior the way she’s almost vibrating to get out there.

I sit on her lap eventually to stop her and sort of straddle her.

“Hey…hey look at me.”

Her attention snaps to me and I feed her sips of apple juice. “Chill, get angry calm. Let the coach get it done.”

There’s this we really should be kissing and sucking and touching vibe between us thing right now and she’s focused in on me with this I want to eat you and fuck you ragged look.

Damn I want that too.

We send her off into the fray.

“That’s my girl.” I say grinning and leaning back taking a breather for myself.

“She’s hot.”

I look over and there’s this…

Guy…boy…man…

Oh…

I’ve never really reacted before to a guy and he’s.

He’s gorgeous.

Blonde with long hair that’s really straight and well taken care of, baby faced not needing to shave because he’s that blonde but he’s my age too. Tight runners body with lots of definition I can see right through his thin white t-shirt and long lashes with these blue icy eyes.

“Yeah she is and so’s Gwen.”

“Gwen?”

“The hot blonde they call The Wall.”

“You’re with both of them?”

I grin and nod.

“You’re a lucky girl.”

“I’m not a girl.”

“Huh, you’re…” He’s looking me over and especially my crotch.

“Trans-boy?”

“Nope, just a boy with a vagina.”

He looks taken aback not in a bad way and they his eyes widen. “Wow, you’re that guy that got in that accident and chose the operation right?”

“You’ve heard of me?”

“Well I never believed it you’re sort of this weird urban legend.”

“Really?”

“Yeah we sort of heard about it but I never though you existed.”

“Cool thanks for not freaking out.”

“Hey no big.”

I smile and he smiles back and I sort of get a quick look at his crotch…oh it’s hard for me to tell with his jeans and me not being really used to looking but just him alone is making my Vee feel all throbbing.

“I’m Tracy.”

‘I’m Jamey.”

Oh of course you are…

We shake hands and he smiles at me and he moves to sit closer to me as we watch the game.

“So Jamey why are you here?”

He points over to this sexy hot blonde copy of him but a girl with another team watching and cheering both sides. “My sister Janey’s playing so I’m moral support.”

“Cool, twins?”

“Yeah. Hey?”

“Yeah?”

“What’s it like?”

“It’s hard socially but it gets better.”

“Yeah, so how’s the sex?”

I look at him and he actually looks interested but also like he gives a shit than just curious. “Actually it’s awesome, but I got really lucky with my surgery.”

“Lucky?”

“Yeah bottom surgery is tricky and there’s stuff with depth and sensation and lubrication and even bladder issues.”

“Really actually sounds scary.”

“It is but I figured even if I was like shallow Vee that I could do the lesbian thing maybe.”

“But you got nothing else done?”

“No, I’m not a girl in my head. I don’t gender identify with them.”

“Oh so it’s all good though.”

“Oh yeah…I’m deep and cum like gangbusters.”

“Excuse me!?”

I laugh because there…there he looks shocked and surprised. I get up and move forward and cheer some more and after a few minutes I’m back.

“You okay Jamey?”

“Yeah you just shocked me…you cum…a lot?”

“Oh yeah I so got that whole girl benefit thing with the multiple orgasm thing.”

“And deep…?” He’s blushing and his bulge is really bigger and attractive…I look at hi then his sister and he’s very much a boy but he’s a damned fine and pretty boy. “How’d you know?”

“Sex toys, and my girlfriends.”

“Oh…so are they lesbians?”

“Nope, Bi maybe but there’s the Tracy effect.” I smile at him.

“The Tracy effect?”

I give him a deep stare and a sort of sexy look. “I’m not a girl, but I have a pussy so it’s sort of okay if they experiment with me because I’m still a boy so they’re not gay.”

He smiles. “Okay oddly that makes sense.”

I nod and look at him really intensely and trying to be sort of alluring in my own right. “It works both ways Jamey.”

“Pardon?”

“I can be with a guy too but is that really all that gay because I have a vagina?”

He blinks and blinks and blushes. “Wow you’re sexy as hell…” He’s got a serious hard on now and I grin what I hope’s a sexy grin.

“Thank you, and Jamey…?”

“Yeah…?”

“I have toys I can wear…you ever wanted to be in her shoes?” I nod at his twin sister. “Remember the Tracy effect…” I head off jogging over as they are taking a time out as the clocks winding down and I feel Jamey staring at me and I’m kind of smiling too. I flirted with him and it was fun…and it was like this taste of sort of what the girls get when guys are into them.

I think I could like Jamey sinking into me.

And maybe he might like me sinking into him.

I catch a glance and see him looking at me and looking over to his twin sister.

Oh it’s so interesting now.

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

<3

Extravagance's picture

...I love this story so much ...for so many reasons, I... ...don't know where... ...to begin...

*Passes out from pure pleasure, and gently collapses into your arms with a beaming smile on his face* ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I have a suspicion...

...that Bailey writes this story solely to elicit your unwavering obedience, Extra vengeance.

You're just a *prawn* in her overall plan TO RULE THE WORLD.

Bailey Summers as queen of the sexy, loving, romantic universe. Oh yeah... I could live with that!

(BTW, Bailey ... gr8 stry!)

**Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

I do actually sort of enjoy Tracy's altered POV to write.

It's explicit and it's kind of smutty but these are modern teenagers who are a very sexualized bunch at times and even with it all we see Tracy finding their way by holding to their own choice.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

the Tracy effect…

that was good. are they going to plunder the opposing teams or just conduct psychological sex warfare?
lots of good stuff. have you read the new valentine Tuck Ellen posted here. there are elements of this story that remind me of Tuck and Nicole in his room, with mom and dad next door.
great chapter, thanks

Read the Tuck story, loved it:)

But Tracy and company might not compare to Tuck and friends. They're sort of using the whole kind of lesbian thing and the three of them to sort of shock the other teams since they're girls it stands to reason not a lot of junior high girls have see Les exposures.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Oh it’s so interesting now.

Elsbeth's picture

Interesting indeed, good chapter as always. "Tracy effect" :)

*hugs*

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thanks so much Elsbeth:)

i'm really happy that you liked this and that people seem to be reading this very often the Erotica doesn't do well here.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers