Vengeance For Hannah Part 04

Printer-friendly version


 © February 2013


Part Four


Chapter Seven: The downfall of Karen Jones

    It had been a week since Josie got out of the hospital, and it had been the best week Josie could remember having since before her sister was killed. She spent the week going shopping most days in different parts of the state, but never close enough to risk running into Karen Jones. David, Debbie and Lesley were always close by as well, just in case there was any trouble, but Emma had some people keeping an eye on Karen, just to make sure she wasn’t about to surprise them, but Emma had been right when she thought that Karen would just wait to see if anyone started asking questions about where Josie had vanished off to.

    Emma knew they would need to finalise the plan to frame Karen for Josie’s murder soon, when she got a report from the team she had keeping an eye on Karen. Someone had called Karen and spoke about the fact they hadn’t seen Jon Vaines coming and going in a week or so. Karen had told them that Jon was stopping with a friend for a couple of weeks, but the person on the other end of the phone had warned her to get the child back so they could carry on keeping an eye on him.

    It was only after that call that Karen started trying to track down where Jon might be, but she’d long since lost any details belonging to Debbie, and Karen was to tight to pay out money to try and track her down, so Karen had started spending more time at the restaurant where she’d first ran into Debbie and Emma, in the hopes of bumping into them again.

    Emma looked deep in thought when David knocked on her office door at her parent’s home where she’d been stopping with Josie since getting out of hospital. Josie was in the back yard playing in the pool with Debbie and Lesley while she looked over the reports from the teams she had keeping an eye on Karen.

     “What’s wrong baby?” David asked when he saw the look on Emma’s face.

     “That bitch Karen Jones is looking for Josie.” Emma growled as she slammed the folder shut on her desk.

     “You knew it was only a matter of time before she did.” David pointed out.

     “I know that, but I’ve just found out that she’s being watched by someone involved with the Nobles family.” Emma said with a frown. “They’re adding pressure for Karen to track down where Josie is and get her back, or him, as there was no mention of Josie, just Jon.” She added as she looked deep in thought.

     “Can’t you use any of the stuff you’ve found out to stop Josie from going back to her?” David asked, still not happy with Emma’s plan to set Karen up for the fake death of Jon Vaines.

     “No, none of the phone taps or other ways we’ve got the information we have can be used in a court of law, and the Nobles have been covering their tracks far too well for far too long, so nothing ever leads back to them, and they have loyal people willing to take the fall if it ever does.” Emma explained.

     “How close are you to having a working plan to set this trap for Karen then?” David asked as he sat down facing Emma on the other side of her desk.

     “I just need to get a car to match hers, and the disguise to make me look enough like her to fool a security camera.” Emma said looking deep in thought.

     “And you still need to explain the plan to Josie, and the fact she will have to become Jon again to pull it off.” David said sarcastically.

     “I don’t think Josie will mind becoming a boy again; just long enough to get some payback on that evil bitch.” Emma smirked evilly.

     “How do you plan to get Karen out of sight long enough to pull of this little deception?” David asked as he pocked holes in Emma’s plan.

     “Deb’s and Lesley have said they will help there.” Emma smiled. “It turns out that Karen likes to go to some of the same clubs as they do.” Emma added with a smirk.

     “You mean she’s a lesbian?” David asked in a whisper, even though there was only the two of them in the room.

     “It looks that way, so Deb’s and Lesley are going to change their look and then spike Karen’s drink before they whisk her away so I can then become her and get her arrested for abduction and murder.” Emma grinned as she made it all sound so easy.

     “How many people know about all this?” David asked sounding worried.

     “The teams know just enough to make it look like Karen might be unstable enough to harm Josie, or a boy called Jon Vaines. I never gave them any of the information about Jon now being Josie.” Emma explained. “The team even managed to get some conversations between Karen and a couple of people showing interest in hiring Jon for some kinky sex scenes.” Emma added in a growl.

     “I still think you should hand all this over to the police and see if they can use any of it to keep Josie safe.” David pleaded.

     “Karen has some very powerful people in her back pocket, and I don’t want to risk her using them to get the charges dropped.” Emma explained her doubts in what David wanted to do.

     “What’s to stop her using these same people to get these other charges dropped?” David asked as he saw a large hole in Emma’s plan.

     “If the video footage comes out like I hope, then none of her powerful friends will want to stick their neck out and defend her, not once she’s being charged with murder.” Emma said sounding confident in her plan.

     “You do have a good point, but we still need to sit Josie down and explain the plan to her and see if she’s willing to become Jon again so you can carry out this insane plan.” David frowned as he rose to his feet. “And I think now is as good a time as any to sit her down and explain it.

    David helped Emma to get to her feet and they left her office and made their way out into the back yard to explain the plan to Josie.

    Josie was just doing a cannonball into the pool as the two of them walked out onto the patio. They both laughed as she managed to splash Debbie and Lesley who were sunbathing by the side of the pool.

     “Hey! Try and keep the water in the pool shrimp.” Lesley said as she tried to look angry, but she was smirking as she said it.

     “Sorry Aunty Lesley.” Josie said with a giggle as she swam to the edge of the pool.

     “I can see you look really sorry.” Lesley frowned as she saw the child giggling.

     “Can you come out of the pool for a short time sweetie so we can talk?” Emma asked once she was crouched down at the side of the pool where Josie was bobbing around on her back on the surface of the water.

     “Okay mummy.” Josie smiled as she turned over in the water and swam to the steps and climbed out of the pool and let Emma wrap a large fluffy towel around her. “Am I in trouble?” Josie asked looking worried when she saw how serious Emma looked.

     “No sweetie, but we do need to talk about some serious things.” Emma said as she walked Josie over to a large patio table close to where Debbie and Lesley were now sat up on the sun loungers.

     “Is this going to be the talk I think it is?” Debbie asked looking worried.

     “Yes it is.” Emma said looking worried. “Karen is looking for Josie now, so we’re out of time and need to put our plan into effect.” Emma added.

     “Please don’t send me back to her.” Josie said looking scared to death now as she was reminded of the place Emma had rescued her from.

     “That will never happen sweetie, but I will need your help with something.” Emma grinned.

     “What can I do mummy?” Josie asked not looking quite as worried now.

    Emma spent the next half an hour explaining the plan she had. Josie was grinning an evil grin by the end of it as she thought about Karen being locked up for murdering her, or a boy called Jon that she once was.

     “You do realise that this will mean you being Jon again?” David pointed out.

     “It will be worth it to see that woman get what’s coming to her.” Josie said without any sign of guilt for what they were about to do.

     “I will also have to make myself look like Karen for this plan to work.” Emma added, wanting to make sure Josie understood everything.

    Josie understood only too well, and this was the first step in her plan to get the Nobles back for killing her sister, and it would also settle a few scores she had with Karen. The fact everyone would think Jon was dead would also mean she could get closer to Kevin when the time was right.

    Josie was fidgeting as she sat on the couch dressed as a boy again. She wasn’t use to wearing rough boy clothes anymore, and she’d not had a pair of trousers on since the first night she met Emma, but she just kept thinking about the reason for her being dressed this way, and she was able to cope with it. Josie’s mind was soon taken off her clothes when she looked around after hearing the clicking of heels on the hard wood floor. Josie let out a gasp and jumped to her feet looking scared when she saw Karen enter the room.

     “Don’t worry sweetie, it’s just me.” Emma said.

     “You look so much like Karen.” Josie said as she relaxed again while looking Emma up and down.

     “So you think this will fool anyone that sees the security footage of her killing you?” Emma asked with a grin.

     “I know Karen better than most, and I can’t tell you apart from her, so I can’t see anyone else being able to.” Josie said as she took a closer look at Emma’s disguise while looking for any possible flaws in it, but found nothing that said Emma was anyone except Karen Jones.

     “So are you ready to do this?” Emma asked as she let out a sigh. “Do you want to go over the plan again?” Emma asked.

     “I’ve got it mummy.” Josie said with a roll of her eyes, or Jon’s eyes as she now looked like her old self again. “Do Deb’s and Lesley have Karen?” Josie asked looking worried.

     “Yes, she’s sleeping like a baby in a hotel room, and they got her up to the room without anyone knowing who she was.” Emma smiled evilly.

     “How did they manage that?” Josie asked looking puzzled.

     “They put her in a disguise and then helped carry her up to the room like she had just drunk too much.” Emma smiled some more.

     “So you drugged her?” Josie asked.

     “I didn’t, but Deb’s did.” Emma grinned. “Don’t worry; it’s a date rape drug that leaves no trace in the system, so she won’t be able to use the excuse she was drugged when she’s arrested.”

    Josie found herself wishing she could see the look on Karen’s face when the police arrived to arrest her for murdering her Male self, but she would have to be kept someplace safe and well out the way until the trial was over, and Karen was doing hard time. She could then focus on becoming Josie for real and then going after Kevin Nobles and his parents.

     “I better get going then, and I’ll see you in an hour at the parking lot.” Josie said as she took a couple of deep breaths to settle her nerves.

     “David will be keeping an eye on you, but you won’t see him doing it.” Emma said looking worried as she gave Josie one final hug before letting her leave the apartment they had rented.

     “I’ll be fine mummy.” Josie whined.

     “I know you will, but I’ll feel better knowing David is keeping an eye on you while you’re out there alone.” Emma said sounding like a worried mother.

    Emma watched as Josie left the apartment to make her way across town. Making sure to get seen on as many security cameras as she could, and making it look like she was trying to get away from someone. Emma was also going to get seen on camera, but it would look like Karen was trying to find someone instead. Emma had bought a car that was an exact match for Karen’s, so the police would know who it was that murdered the boy they would see being killed later in the night.

    They had worked out a route they would both take, so Josie would meet up with Emma in a parking structure that had cameras everywhere. Jon would enter the building after spotting Karen’s car, and then Emma pretending to be Karen would make it look like they get into a struggle before Karen pulls a gun and shoots Jon before putting him in the trunk of her car and driving away. Emma had gotten Lisa to take a pint of Josie’s blood so they could spread in around the real Karen’s car for the police to find when they went to arrest her. Emma had even added some strands of hair belonging to Josie, just to make a good strong case against her. Emma gave Josie a ten minute head start before she left.

     Karen woke with a killer headache after her night out clubbing. She couldn’t remember much of what happened, and she couldn’t remember how she had gotten home, but she looked around and saw that she was in her own bed, but was still dressed in the little black dress she had been wearing when she went out the night before. She remembered meeting up with a couple of hot looking women and then doing some shots, but that was all she remembered.

     “How much did I drink last night?” Karen asked herself as she sat up in bed and felt a work crew of little men in her head going at it with jack hammers.

    She crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to take some painkillers and start the shower so she could get clean.

    Karen was feeling a little more awake by the time she was done in the shower, and the painkillers were working, so she was ready to get some breakfast, or brunch, as it was getting close to being midday by the time she went down to her kitchen.

    She looked at the door to the basement where she kept Josie when he was home, and she wondered if she was ever going to track him down before Mr Smith called her again. Karen knew it was a mistake to just let that woman take Josie, but the money was just too good to pass up on at the time. The problem Karen had now, was she couldn’t remember the woman’s name to help her track down where she might be keeping Josie, and she didn’t have any contact details for Debbie due to the line of work she dealt in, and her customers not wanting to be implemented in anything if Karen got caught providing a service for anyone willing to pay for it.

    Karen had just finished making herself a coffee and some toast when there was a heavy banging on her door, so she went to see who it was. She opened the door to find half a dozen police officers and some men in suits stood there.

     “Karen Jones you’re under arrest for the suspected murder of Jon Vaines.” One of the men in suits said as he entered the house showing her a piece of paper giving them permission to search her property.

     “What are you talking about?” Karen asked as she was slammed up against a wall by the man while another cuffed her hands behind her back.

     “You were caught on camera last evening chasing the boy into a parking structure where you proceeded to struggle with him and then you pulled a gun and shot him before you placed him in the trunk of your car and drove him away.” The officer explained. “Make it easier on yourself, and tell us where you put the body.” The man asked.

     “I didn’t kill anyone...!” Karen spat out in shock at what she was hearing. “I don’t even own a gun.” She added sounding cocky about it. She soon looked worried again though when she saw an officer walk down the stairs with a plastic bag with a pistol inside.

     “We found this Sir, and it smells like it’s been fired recently.” The officer with the pistol said as he handed it to the detective.

     “Good work.” The man in the suit said. “Let’s get it to the lab for testing, and I want to have her hands tested for residue.” He added.

    Karen was left speechless as her hands were placed in plastic bags just before she was led out of her house and over to a waiting police car. She couldn’t help noticing the trunk of her car and the fact there was a large red stain on the cream coloured carpeting in there.

     “I’m being set up, can’t you see that..!” Karen screamed out as she tried to get away from the officer taking her to the waiting car.

     “Where’s the child then if you didn’t shoot him?” The detective asked.

     “I don’t know where he is; I let some woman take him with her a couple of months ago and haven’t seen him since.” Karen spat out thinking it was better to be arrested for renting the child out over being charged with his murder.

     “What do you mean you let some woman take him with her a couple of months back?” The detective asked with anger in his voice at what he was hearing. “And just who was this woman?” He asked.

     “I don’t know; I never got any of her details before I let her take him away, but I never killed him.” She said in a pleading tone.

     “That’s got to be the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard.” The detective said as he let the officer put her in the back of the squad car to be taken back to the precinct.

    Karen sat in the room back at the precinct in shock as she watched a video of herself in a parking structure fighting with Jon before she pulled a gun and shot him. She then watched as she dragged him over to her car and placed him in the trunk before driving away again.

     “Do you still want to stick to your story about Jon being rented out to some mystery woman?” The detective asked as he stopped the video.

     “That can’t be me in that video, I can’t even remember what I did last night after I went to a club and met up with a couple of women and we started doing shots.” Karen pleaded. “They must have been in on it.” Karen added sounding like a crazy person.

     “So now you’re saying that a group of people went to the trouble of getting you drunk, while someone dressed up as you and then shot Jon before loading him into the trunk of your car and then dumping the body someplace before returning your car to you?” The detective asked with a look that said she was insane if she thought that was going to fly with them.

     “Can anyone vouch for you being in this club last night?” The detective asked.

     “I don’t know, I can’t remember leaving the club, or how I got home.” Karen said sounding angry at the fact she had to keep repeating her story, what little she could remember of it.

     “Well unless you can produce Jon Vaines alive and well, we plan to charge you with his murder.” The officer said as he looked at some paperwork that had just been brought into him. “Test show that DNA in the trunk of your car matches that of DNA found in the basement where you said you kept the child.” The detective added as he gave Karen an angry look over the conditions she was keeping the child in. “Test also show that you have fired a gun in the last twelve hours, and we found your prints on the weapon, which has also been fired, not to mention that a slug removed from the scene matched up with being fired from this gun.” The detective said as he tapped the plastic bag that had the pistol in it that was found in her home.

     “How can you charge me with murder if you don’t have a body?” Karen asked with fear in her voice.

     “The evidence speaks for itself.” The detective said as he closed the file. “CSI say that the amount of blood found in the trunk of your car was enough to prove fatal to the person that lost it, and it was a match for Jon.”

     “But I didn’t kill him.” She pleaded, but it was falling on deaf ears as she was taken back to her cell.

    Emma had bought a gun using some fake ID she’d had made with Karen’s name on, so the gun the police found at Karen’s home was registered to her. Emma had even gone as far as to wear the disguise that made her look like Karen, so the gun shop owner picked Karen out of a line up. Emma had used a movie prop gun to make it look like Karen shot Jon on the security camera, but she turned way and then fired a shot into a parked car, so the police had something to match the bullet from the gun to when they found it at Karen’s home the next day.

    Josie had played dead while Emma lifted her into the trunk of the car that matched Karen’s, then the two of them had made their way over to Karen’s house where Emma let Josie have the pleasure of pouring the blood into the trunk and making it look like Karen had had a dead body in there.

    Debbie and Lesley slipped Karen’s sleeping form into a large trunk that they then had a member of the hotel staff take out to Lesley’s waiting car so they could get her home ready for the police arriving, which they had and all the evidence had pointed at Karen killing Jon and then hiding the body some place.

    Karen was charged with the murder of Jon Vaines and was told she would be facing the death sentence unless she told them where she’d disposed of the body, but she couldn’t tell them, even if she wanted to. She was found guilty of murdering Jon Vaines, and she was taken in for psychiatric review after she started screaming that Jon was still alive and was in the courtroom dressed as a girl.

    Jon was in the courtroom with Emma and David, well Josie was, but she looked nothing like Jon anymore, so no one believed Karen, and they just put it all down to her coming up with yet another excuse to try and get her off death row.

    Emma’s plan had worked perfectly, and Josie had been in the courtroom, and she did smile an evil smile at Karen when their eyes met. Emma and David made a quick exit with Josie though while Karen was having her tantrum and trying to get someone to grab the girl so they could see for themselves that she was really a boy called Jon. Emma was wearing a disguise so Karen didn’t realise who she was, and Karen had never met David, so she had no idea who he was.

    Karen never lived long enough to face lethal injection. Emma found out that Karen had offered to name names for a lighter sentence and she was killed not long after before she had a chance to say anything. It had been made to look like a prison fight, but Emma knew that one of the people at risk of being exposed had paid off another inmate to silence her.

     “I thought you’d be happy she was dead sweetie.” Emma said after she showed Josie the newspaper that said Karen was dead.

     “I am in a way, but I would have been happier to think of her suffering a little longer in prison.” Josie said with a sigh as she put the paper down on the kitchen table.

     “She was about to start talking about some very important people, so I bet one of them had her silenced before she could.” Emma said in a fake whisper.

     “Do you think it might have been the Nobles that had her killed?” Josie asked.

     “No, they’ve kept their distance since she was arrested, and with them thinking you’re dead, they had no reason to get involved.” Emma smiled. “Speaking of you being dead, we need to sort out getting you a new ID.” Emma added wanting to change the subject.

     “Are you able to do that?” Josie asked. “I thought it would throw up red flags if I suddenly appeared out of nowhere.” Josie added.

     “We just need to take the Identity of someone that died at birth and was born around the same time you were.” Emma explained.

     “I hope it will be a girl.” Josie said looking worried.

     “And here was me looking through boy’s names for you.” Emma said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

    Josie just giggled and stuck her tongue out at Emma. Emma just did it back at her and they were both soon having a giggling fit.

     “Will I have to change my name then?” Josie asked.

     “Probably, is that going to be a problem?” Emma asked looking serious again.

     “No, not really, just as long as I have your last name mummy.” Josie smiled.

     “That’s a given Ms Stead.” Emma smiled as she reached across the table and took hold of Josie’s hands in hers. “You’re my little girl now sweetie.” Emma added lovingly.

     “I love you mummy.” Josie said with tears in her eyes.

     “I love you to sweetie.” Emma said in return with tears in her own eyes. “Do you want to help me find a name for you when we’ve finished breakfast?” Emma asked excitedly.

    Josie started grinning as she nodded her head up and down to say yes she would. They finished breakfast and then the two of them got the dishes washed and put away before they went to Emma’s office and started looking through baby ID’s that all died at birth, or was the same age as Josie and had died early on in life.

     “How about Edith?” Emma asked with a grin after they’d been looking for half an hour.

     “Do I look like an Edith to you?” Josie asked with her hands on her hips trying to look angry, but she was fighting not to start grinning when she saw that Emma was only teasing her.

     “You do look a little like an Edith if I squint as I look at you.” Emma argued.

     “Not fair...!” Josie whined as she playfully slapped Emma on the shoulder.

    Emma just giggled as she defended herself from the attack while giggling even more. She pulled Josie into a hug and all the fight went out of Josie as she enjoyed the embrace.

    They got back to searching through the records and Emma was soon looking at the perfect new identity for Josie.

     “I’ve found it...!” Emma shouted as she hit the print button on her computer and the printer sprang to life and spat out a piece of paper with the name on it.

     “Josie stepped over and picked up the paper expecting to see another silly name, but she smiled when she saw the name on the printout.

     “This is perfect.” Josie grinned as she read the name Josephine Blake. “How do I become her though?” Josie asked.

     “Just leave all that to me, and get use to using the last name of Stead from now on.” Emma said as she pulled Josie into another hug with her.

    Emma was true to her word and in no time at all Josie was Josephine Blake and then she was Josephine Stead once Emma had sorted out all the adoption details with some close friends of her parents. Emma kept the truth from them with a little fake ID work and Josie was soon Josephine Stead.

    Due to Emma being asked to work on a couple of big budget movies and do the stunts for the leading lady, she decided to take Josie with her, so she could keep an eye on her and home school her between stunts. Josie was soon being asked if she wanted to be an extra in some of the scenes and she was soon making some new friends that she stayed in touch with once the movies were over.

    Josie and Emma were as happy as any real mother and daughter, and Emma got some help from her friend Lisa. Josie was soon seeing the right people to help her make the outer body match the mind inside.

    As the months went on, Josie looked more and more like a young woman, and she looked happy as she let her time with Karen Jones fade to a distant bad memory, but Josie never let herself forget about the Nobles and what Kevin Nobles had done to her sister Hannah.

    Josie had found out about Emma keeping tabs on the Nobles, just to make sure they never found out about Jon still being alive, not that Josie looked much like Jon anymore, thanks to the hormones and fashion advice from Debbie and Lesley, not to mention all the martial arts and other forms of exercise that Josie now did alongside Emma.

    Emma wanted Josie to be able to look after herself if she ever found herself in trouble, so she’d forced Josie to train with her in the beginning, but Josie soon learned to enjoy the training, and she was soon sparing with Emma, David and Lesley. Debbie just said she was a lover, not a fighter, when ever Emma tried to get her to train with them.

    Josie was still being home schooled by Emma, with some help from Debbie and Lesley, but it was Emma that was teaching her today, and Emma had needed to pop out and take care of some things, so she’d left Josie with a paper to write. Josie had finished the paper and had got into Emma’s home office to check the latest info on the Nobles. She growled when she saw the latest photos of Kevin Nobles pop up in the file Emma kept on him.

     “I’m going to make you pay for what you did you bastard.” Josie said under her breath as she clicked on the screen so she could read all about what Kevin had been up to in the past month. Josie did smile though when she looked down and saw her very feminine looking hands with the pretty pink nails. She just loved everything about being a girl, and she knew she’d be even happier once she was not reminded of her past every time she looked in the mirror before and after taking a bath or a shower and she saw the thing between her legs.

    Josie was so lost in reading the file on Kevin Nobles that she hadn’t heard Emma return, but she did jump and let out a very girlie squeal when Emma placed a hand on her shoulder.

     “I’m sorry mother...!” Josie gasped out as she tried to swallow her heart that had jumped up into her throat when Emma scared her. “I know I shouldn’t be in here.” Josie added as she tried to close the file.

     “I know you come in here and check up on the Nobles sweetie.” Emma said as she pulled Josie up out the seat and gave her a hug. “Sorry I scared you.” Emma added with a pout that was hiding a smirk.

     “No you’re not.” Josie frowned.

     “True, I’m not, but it was funny to hear you squeal like a little girl.” Emma said with a giggle. “Did you finish reading everything?” Emma asked as she looked at the computer screen.

     “I read what I wanted to.” Josie sighed. “I know I should let it go, but I just can’t get past the fact he killed my sister and is living his life while Hannah is dead.” Josie said with tears in her eyes as she looked up at Emma.

     “I know how you feel sweetie, but the Nobles are too well connected, and to go after them now would just paint a target on your back as well as mine.” Emma explained. “If I wasn’t worried about what they might do to you, I’d have handed over that video you kept of Kevin killing your sister.” Emma added.

    Josie had finally shown Emma the video on Jon’s old phone not long after they heard about Karen Jones getting killed in prison. Emma had wanted to take it to the police, but David had warned them about the Nobles finding out that Jon was still alive and now living as a girl called Josie, so Emma then had to sit Josie down and explain about them not being able to do anything about it now, and she should have shown them this before they set Karen up for Jon’s murder.

     “He’ll upset the wrong person one day sweetie, and then he will get what’s coming to him.” Emma promised as she hugged Josie close to her chest while stroking Josie long blonde hair.

     ‘I’ll be the one to make him pay.’ Josie thought to herself as she looked at his picture on the computer screen.

    Emma couldn’t read minds, but she knew that Josie was not going to let this go, and one day in the future Josie would make Kevin and his family pay for what they did to her, but more for what they did to her sister Hannah. Emma still hoped that time would help Josie to move on and just forget about Kevin and what he did to her sister.



Chapter Eight: Time marches on

    Over the next several years Josie blossomed into a beautiful woman. She went through all the things any teenage girl does, but she never showed any interest in dating guys or girls, she just focused on getting good grades and impressing her mother., all the while she was keeping detailed records on Kevin and his eleven friends that helped to cover up Hannah’s murder.

    Josie kept her transgender a secret from even her closest of friends in high school when she finally started there. To them she was just another girl. Emma had found a doctor that carried out a little procedure to make it look like Josie had a clitoris to look at, but it didn’t work like a normal girl’s would, so it meant that Josie had to fake being on at that time of the month. It was made easier by the fact she said she was on when ever Emma was on.

    She finally took a trip to Thailand with Emma once she finished high school, where Emma paid for Josie to have the final surgery to make her a woman. David, Debbie and Lesley all went with them and they enjoyed a long holiday in the country while Josie recovered from the surgery.

    Josie was resting in her room and the other three were all enjoying a cold drink out on the balcony of the hotel room in Bangkok.

     “She’ll be fine in time Em.” Lesley said when she saw Emma looking towards the bedroom door where Josie was resting.

     “I know that, but I just hate to see her in pain.” Emma said with a sigh. “You must know better than any of us what she’s going through at the minute.” Emma added when she thought about Lesley having the same surgery some time back, and how good she looked now.

     “I think you will find that Josie sees this as a happy pain, and she will soon get use to the dilating, I did, even if I don’t like doing it still.” Lesley shuddered.

     “Josie really isn’t keen on that one bit.” Emma agreed.

     “I’ve never met anyone of us that was.” Lesley admitted.

     “How are things with your parents now Debbie?” Emma asked as she tried to take her mind off what Josie was going through, it made Emma feel totally useless to see her daughter in so much pain, even if like Lesley said, Josie saw it as a good pain.

    Debbie had finally told her parents that she was a lesbian, and she was in love with a woman and had been for several years now. She had been disowned by them to begin with, but they had relented after a year, when they saw that Debbie wasn’t going to come back, and David had told them that Debbie was head over heels in love with Lesley, and Lesley felt the same way about Debbie.

    Things had been getting back to normal after that, right up until they found out about Lesley once being male, and David’s best friend on top of that. Debbie’s parents had forbid Lesley from setting foot in the house, which led to Debbie not speaking to them, and that was the last Emma had heard about any of it.

     “I’ve not spoke to them since they told Lesley to get out their house.” Debbie said looking like a child as she pouted and crossed her arms across her chest.

     “I still think you should go and speak with them.” Lesley said looking worried about how things were between Debbie and her parents.

     “I’ll speak to them when they come to their senses and let you enter their house again.” Debbie said in a tone that let Lesley know she wasn’t going to back down on this subject.

     “I hate the fact you’re not speaking to your parents over me.” Lesley said as she tried to reason with Debbie. “I haven’t spoken to my family in years now, and I don’t want that for you baby.” Lesley pouted as she pulled Debbie into a hug just before they started kissing each other.

    Emma let the subject drop as she found herself being kissed by David, and Lesley now having her tongue halfway down Debbie’s throat judging by all the moaning Debbie was now doing.

    Josie slowly recovered from her surgery and they all returned to the States where Josie started college and a career in business so she could help Emma to run the companies she’d inherited from her parents. Josie was also still going on movie shoots with Emma when she was asked to do a stunt for a famous female actress that fit the same build as Emma. Josie found herself with an interest in doing all things dangerous, and she was soon doing stunts alongside Emma.

    Emma made sure Josie kept on top of her college work, even when they were away on a shoot, and Josie left College with a lot of degrees that she was soon using to help Emma run the business empire started by her father, and Josie still wasn’t interested in dating anyone as all her free time was spent keeping an eye on Kevin and his friends.

    All the time Josie was going through high school and then College, she never once lost sight of her goal to get Vengeance for Hannah, and she had a full working history of Kevin Nobles and his family. Josie had also had the time to plan the perfect revenge for her, and deal a shocking blow to the Nobles family that they would never recover from.

    Josie had kept her plan for vengeance from Emma and the others, so they wouldn’t be arrested if she got caught doing what she had planned. All Josie needed to do now was wait for the right time to set things in motion. This was going to be the hardest part due to Emma being very over protective of Josie and keeping a close eye on her still, even now Josie was in her early twenties and able to look after herself, thanks to combat training with Emma, David and Lesley for the past several years. Josie saw the perfect time to carry out her plan when Emma and David asked to speak with her one evening while they were out having dinner together.

     “Why do I feel like I’m a child again, and I’ve done something wrong?” Josie asked with a nervous giggle as she looked at Emma and David on the other side of the table, as much in love today as they were when Josie first met them.

     “You’re not in trouble dear, but David and I do have something to ask you.” Emma said looking more nervous than Josie did.

     “What is it mother?” Josie asked as she put down her wine glass and looked seriously at Emma.

    Emma looked at David as she took hold of his hand, then she looked back at Josie. “David’s asked me to marry him, and I’ve said yes, but I want to make sure you’re okay with having David as your father?” Emma asked before waiting for Josie’s reaction to the news.

     “That’s wonderful news.” Josie said as she jumped up and ran around the table to hug the two of them. “It’s long overdue, but I’m so happy for you both.” Josie added sounding like a little girl as she jumped up and down making everyone in the restaurant look at her like she was insane.

     “I knew you would be okay with all this, but I just wanted to make sure sweetie.” Emma said as she hugged Josie and tried to stop her bouncing around.

     “I do have one condition though.” Josie said looking serious as she looked at David. “Firstly I want you to take good care of my mother, and second...” Josie was stopped at this point by David speaking.

     “I thought you said one condition?”

     “I’m a female; I’m allowed to change my mind.” Josie said as she slapped David on the arm for interrupting her. “I want to call you dad or daddy once you’re married to my mother.” Josie grinned.

     “You don’t need to wait for me to marry your mother to start calling me dad or daddy.” David grinned back as he held his arms open to get a hug from his new daughter.

    Josie giggled as she jumped on her father’s knee and let him wrap his big strong arms around her like any protective father would do. It may have looked weird for a twenty four year old woman to be sat on an older man’s knee, but Josie didn’t care what others thought about her, not anymore.

    Emma and David were married in the gardens of Emma’s parent’s home on a sunny summer’s day with Debbie as her maid of honour and Lesley as David’s best woman. Josie was happy to be a bridesmaid in a beautiful Champagne coloured dress.

    Josie had talked David into taking Emma on a cruise for their honeymoon. They would be away for a couple of months, which would give Josie enough time to carry out her plan and finally see Kevin Nobles pay for his crime against Hannah and a lot of other woman he’d hurt over the years, but always got away with, all thanks to his parents and a team of lawyers willing to do whatever it took to keep their son out of jail.

     “I still don’t understand why you can’t take a break from working all the time and come with us.” Emma said as Josie saw them off at the dockside on the morning they were leaving on their honeymoon.

     “It’s your honeymoon mother, what sort of fun would I have while you two spend all your time in your suite having fun?” Josie asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

     “Josie...!” Emma blushed as she slapped Josie on the arm while blushing and looking around to see if anyone might have overheard what Josie just said. “David and I can do that sort of thing anytime, but I’ll miss having you around for the next eight weeks.” Emma added as she pulled Josie into another hug.

     “I’ll miss you too mummy.” Josie pouted. “But I’m sure you’ll still have a wonderful time, and I’ll still be here when you get back.” Josie added with a smile. Josie wasn’t sure if she would be there when Emma and David got back, but she wasn’t about to tell her mother and new father that.

    David was finally able to pull Emma away from Josie so the two of them could board the ship. Emma stood on the deck waving to Josie as the ship pulled away and headed out to sea.

    Josie watched until the ship was just a small spec on the horizon before she stopped smiling and looked deadly serious about her list.

    The list had twelve names on it, and was also the reason for Josie never dating in all this time. Josie had spent all her free time researching the twelve men on the list. The name at the top was Kevin Noble, and the other eleven were the others in the room on the night Hannah was killed.

    Josie had spent years finding out all she could about each and every one of them, just so she could find some way to destroy each of their lives. It was easy with a couple of them, and she’d already crossed their names off the list, but others were too smart and covered their tracks when they did things that they didn’t want anyone to find out about, so Josie had come up with different plans to get each and every one of them.

    She knew she needed to take each one of them down in a different way, so as not to tip off Kevin and his family to the fact it was some sort of vendetta against them all for what happened to her sister.

    Josie had always wondered why none of Kevin’s friends ever let anything slip out about what happened to Hannah on that night, and it all became very clear when Josie started looking into each of his friends pasts and saw that Kevin’s father had paid for them all to go through business school.

    Keith Nobles had paid out a small fortune to keep the fact his son had murdered her sister a secret, and each one of them had a good paying job now because of it, something that Josie wanted to fix, and now she had eight weeks to take care of the last ten names on the list.

    Josie returned to the house and packed up some things before she left to take care of the next person on her list.

 

To Be Concluded Next Friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

VENGANCE 4 HANNAH #4

I LUV this story and look foreward too its conclusion next week with DOUBLE FEELINGS ... Of course, naturaly I want too find out what happens and hope that Josie is very sucessful in getting some vengance for Hannah ... Nothing would ever completly EVEN the score or replace Haannah ,,, but revenge can be sweet ... ON the other hand , I LUV the characters and the story line ... I want my cake & eat it too :))

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>

Is it

time for the drum roll? I've feeling that those ten men are not going to be happy campers!?

Vivien

Josie in her Vengeance for

Hannah has learned to be patient in her carrying out hr plan. She learned a lot from how Karen Jones was framed. The fun will be seeing how she delivers justice to James Nobles and his goons.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

i can't wait for kevin to go

i can't wait for kevin to go down i do hope for ems sake that josie doesn't get cought i think it would brake her heart. i love the story it's very good:)