Touching the Moon part 35

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 35
By
Morpheus

I sat at the desk in my dorm room, playing on my laptop while my tail absently swung back and forth behind me. It was an hour since the sun had set and I’d already turned into a succubus and had begun feeding on the ambient sexual energy. I took a deep breath and absorbed more of the delicious energy that filled the air. I absently licked my lips, wishing I could take some directly from the source rather than just feeding on the overflow.

“It’s a good thing you can’t see me now,” I mused, thinking of my parents whom I was currently writing an e-mail to.

I didn’t think that either of them could really understand what I was going through now, especially not as a succubus. Because of that, I had to make sure I limited how much I told them in the e-mails, giving them enough to let them know I was all right but not giving them too much.

After I sent the e-mail off to my parents, I absently considered sending another one to some of my old friends to let them know I was doing all right. However, I realized that I’d barely even thought of them since coming to the Academy. I hadn’t even communicated with any of them since I’d sent the e-mail a month ago saying that a family emergency had forced me to move on short notice.

“No,” I told myself with a sigh, closing my laptop and getting up. “Better to just let them go…”

I’d never been particularly close to any of those friends anyway and I certainly couldn’t tell them about what was happening to me. They didn’t know about the Were or Touched so there was absolutely no way they could possibly understand what I’d become.

I let out a sigh and looked at my clawed nails to admire them. There were still tiny flakes of polish on them from earlier, though not much. Before changing into my succubus form, I’d washed all the makeup from my face, but I hadn’t thought about removing my nail polish. So when I’d changed, my nails had grown into their clawed versions and all the polish had flaked off in the process.

With that, I glanced over to the box sitting on the edge of my dresser. It was a makeup kit that aunt June had given me earlier, right before she left. When she’d handed it to me, she told me that she’d been waiting for the right opportunity to do so and decided that now was that time. She’d been a little disappointed that she hadn’t been able to ambush me with the idea of wearing makeup, but she did seem pleased that I’d taken that step on my own.

“Now I just need to learn how to use this crap,” I muttered, tapping one of my clawed nails on top of the box. Fortunately, I had several friends who’d already begun the process of teaching me and would be more than happy to finish it. “I just hope they don’t get too carried away.”

Seconds later, I heard a knocking from my bedroom door. I wasn’t surprised though since I’d been expecting this, just not for another ten minutes or so. I quickly looked down at myself, making sure that I was dressed and moderately presentable. I had a black skirt on as well as a black top w a pair of red lips across the front. As a succubus, this was about as decent as I was going to get.

I opened the door and saw my friends standing in the hall. Sylvie, Kimberly, Eve, and Todd all stared at me. I stepped back so as not to intimidate them.

“Damn,” Eve exclaimed as she came into my room, reminding me that this was actually the first time she’d seen me in this form. “You look…” She licked her lips, staring at me with an expression that was very similar to the one Todd had. “I mean… Damn…”

“Do you like?” I teased her, slowly turning around so she could get a better look.

“Impressive, isn’t it?” Sylvie said to Eve. She looked nervous for a moment but was trying to hide it. This was the first time she’d seen me as a succubus since the first night she’d done so.

Kimberly hesitated a moment before coming inside. She was obviously a little more nervous than the others, but she was obviously doing her best not to freak out. Since I was pushing out the sexy vibe rather than the scary, she quickly seemed to calm down.

“You look…incredible,” Todd said awkwardly.

I could feel the sexual energy radiating from him, all directed at me. I licked my lips and stared at him as though he was a tasty morsel…one I wanted to throw down and have my way with right then and there.

“You looked awesome earlier too,” Todd added.

Sylvie elbowed me and said, “I told you so.”

Kimberly stared at me in silence before finally saying, “You’re not as scary as I remember.”

“Thankfully,” Sylvie muttered.

I gave them a seductive smile and then looked to Eve, who was still staring at me with obvious attraction. Unfortunately, she wasn’t male and I didn’t feel the same kind of sexual energy from her. I vaguely felt what she was emitting, but it wasn’t anything that appealed to me or that I could feed on.

“I was afraid I’d never get you back in my room,” I told Todd, feeling much more daring in my succubus form than I did as a human. As a succubus, most of my inhibitions seemed to hold less influence.

“Damn you’re hot,” he whispered.

I moved closer to Todd and then kissed him, pleased that he kissed me back. I absorbed the sexual energy he released but had to fight back the urge to take more from him. I could accept what he gave but I didn’t dare allow myself to take more than that. I didn’t know what it would do, only that it wouldn’t be good for Todd.

“Can I get one of those too?” Eve asked once I pulled away from Todd.

“Sorry,” I purred seductively. “But you know I’m only into guys.” I leaned towards her and stuck out my tongue, touching her lips ever so slightly with the tip of it.

“Don’t tease me,” Eve said, obviously turned on by me.

“Sorry,” I told her with a smirk. Then I looked around the others and said, “It’s kind of crowded in here. Since you guys wanted to watch while I experimented, why don’t we all go to my study. It has a bit more room.”

Everyone agreed but then I paused, hesitating to leave my room like this. Sylvie gave me a curious look and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Things didn’t go very well the last time I walked out in public like this,” I responded with a wry smile.

“Well, everyone knows about you know,” Sylvie responded. “And they can’t get used to seeing you like this if you don’t give them a chance.”

“Don’t worry,” Todd told me with a grin. “We’ll protect you.”

I laughed at that but stepped out of my room. We started to walk through the dorm hallway and every student who saw me froze and stared. A couple of the stares looked almost fearful, though all the ones from guys were filled with lust. I smiled at that, happily feeding on the sexual energy they directed towards me.

“The demon,” one girl exclaimed, only to get a glare from Sylvie and exclamation of, “Shut the fuck up.”

We reached the hall of sorcerers without any real trouble, much to my relief. Once we were inside my work room with the door locked behind us, I let out a sigh of relief.

“Damn, I still can’t believe how hot you look like that,” Eve commented with a shake of her head. “I’ve been watching your ass wiggle all the way from the dorm.”

“So has Todd,” Sylvie pointed out with a grin while her brother blushed.

Eve gave me a curious look and then asked, “Would you mind if I copied the pattern to turn into a succubus?”

I stared at her for a moment and then burst out laughing. “You’re welcome to try,” I told her with a smirk. “It won’t do any good though. Were forms may be similar to talents, but they aren’t the same. If there’s a pattern, it’s nothing a Touched can see and copy.”

I’d actually been curious about that myself and had asked Amylia if someone could make a spell based off a Were form the way they could off off a talent. She’d told me that it didn’t work that way, explaining it much as I’d just done to Eve.

“If that worked,” Sylvie mused thoughtfully, “I’d imagine all the really powerful sorcerers would try tracking down every mythic to copy their form.”

“But I might be able to copy your sexiness talent,” Eve mused, giving me a speculative look.

“That would probably work,” I admitted. “If you can draw enough magic to use it.”

“I was wondering,” Todd mused, giving me a curious look. “What happens when you use your talent while you’re like this?”

I blinked at that and then admitted, “I’ve got no idea. I’ve never tried it.”

I was already so ridiculously busty and outrageously curved that I couldn’t imagine getting even bustier and sexier. However, now that I was thinking about it, I couldn’t resist finding out.

A second later, I activated my talent, but I immediately felt that something was different. Instead of changing, I felt as though the magic was pushing away from me instead.

Suddenly, Kimberly exclaimed, “I feel funny.”

Kimberly moaned as her body began to change. Her hair began growing longer while her breasts grew larger. As I watched, she became sexier and curvier, much as I did whenever I used my talent.

“My bra is killing me,” Kimberly gasped, her voice already sounding sexier. Her shirt began to tear at the same time.

When Kimberly finished transforming, she was a taller and much sexier version of herself. She cupped her now large breasts and stared down at herself in amazement.

“Holy shit,” Sylvie exclaimed, staring at Kimberly and then looking at me. “I didn’t know you could do it to other people…”

“I can’t,” I protested. “I mean…I normally can’t. It’s never changed anyone else…”

“Try it again,” Sylvie told me with an eager grin. “Me next.”

I nodded and tried my talent again, though just like the last time, the magic seemed to automatically push away from me. This time though, I sensed it and was able to redirect it towards Sylvie rather than just letting it go out at random.

“I feel it,” Sylvie exclaimed in delight. She gave me a broad grin and cupped her breasts. “Oh yeah, I definitely feel this…”

While Sylvie continued growing and improving, I considered why my magic was behaving like this. “Maybe my talent doesn’t work on me now because I’m not human…so it bounces off to someone else instead.”

“Or maybe you’re already maxed out on sexiness,” Eve added, “so it has to go somewhere else instead.” Then she grinned and said, “Now me.”

“Okay,” I agreed with a grin, unleashing my talent again and laughing as Sylvie began to change.

A minute later, all three of the girls had become gorgeous and busty, with clothes that were torn and too small. Todd was staring at Eve and Kimberly, as well as making a very obvious attempt to avoid looking at Sylvie at all. I just grinned, deciding that this new twist on my talent was rather interesting.

“I wonder what would happen if I used it on you,” I told Todd, already reaching for my talent while he stared at me with a wide eyed look of horror.

Todd began to grow a moment later, though it was almost immediately obvious that he wasn’t growing in quite the same way as the others. He grew taller, but instead of growing breasts, his muscles swelled larger and stretched his clothes until they burst at the seams.

Todd had already been quite a teenage heartthrob, but now he was tall and muscular as well. The sexual energy which came from him seemed to have increased in strength, and I noticed that the bulge in his too tight pants had grown as well.

“Oh, very nice,” I purred seductively, licking my lips as I stared at Todd. It was all I could do not to just tear off his clothes right then and there. “I definitely like this…”

up
264 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A very nice twist

The question is whether the affect is going to wear off on Erin's friends and if she is going to get into trouble for changing her friends. Even better, if Erin's power just turned them into a new form of Were.

This an excellent turn in the story.

I dont' think

so Monica Rose. However I do worry that this might be physiologically addictive. It also depends how long it lasts. I think Todd might be in for a very pleasant experience, but that brings up another worry. With her succubus nature can she be happy with just one partner? I feel a little sorry for Evie because she really likes what she sees, but the succubus thing is interfering. I'd hoped the attraction might be enough, but not so much.

This also brings the point of control. Obviously Succubus Erin has strong urges that she's not always able to manage. That will be a problem that hopefully the other mythic Were's can help her with.

The last thing is, I'm waiting for her to cast a spell while Were. If she can draw and store magic for use later then what is her rating under the full moon?

Great story!
Grover

I wondered

what would happen when she used magic in the were form. Now we know. Todd is lucky it works like that. At least she knows she can get an enhanced food source in the future.

For a succubus...

...having a spell that can increase sexiness (and sexuality?), both of bait (women) and prey (men) seems to be kinda a useful sort of abilty. Seems like almost too good a combination to be something random, even. Also, it's almost certain she can use the sexual energy she collects in succubus form in her mage form. Seems like something that would come in handy.

So now my question is - are any other spells, as well as her strength in magic, different in this form?

wow

This is an interesting twist on an interesting story. This is a twist that no body could expected. Were does this go? I will continue to read so I know.

I still think the Succubus form will magic at an higher level, than either the human or enhanced form of Erin.

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

wowsers

if only ...