Stacey’s Trap

Printer-friendly version

This is just something i came up with that any one can run with just give credit to those that help i know the Stacey will need a lot of help now.

Well this all started as a joke. You see I was nine at the time even though I looked about four. My older sister thought it would be funny to dress me up as a toddler for Halloween. Well you can guess what happened from there right. No, let me tell you about it then.

You see we were going, to be at her friend’s house for her party. Tracy thought it would be a blast to dress me at home and take with her. It would have been fine except that she forgot to pack me a change of clothes. Now this is what happened as best as I can recall. You see it all started as a dare from my 16 year old sister.

First, I had better tell you about myself. I was born Stacey Lynn Jones. Yes, I know that sounds like a girl’s name. That is what Mom and Dad dub me. Here I am thinking what am I going to go trick or treating as this year. When Tracy says I dare you to let me dress you up in the clothes that were left by or Cousin Tiffany. I said there is no way that any of those things would fit me. Tracy thought it would be a hoot to see me in Tiffany’s things for she was our two-year-old cousin. The last time her family was over, they left her spare diaper bag. Now in the bag were about a half dozen diapers a couple of bottles. There were also a sleeper, and a couple of other outfits. In other words, everything needed for a baby.

Well as I had nothing better to do that day I let Tracy talk me in to it. Mom had told us that if there were anything missing from that diaper bag then we would be in trouble. Well Tracy took and gave me a bath then she put one of Tiffany’s pampers on me. This surprised me for it fit me but that is not all for the next thing that I was put into was the sleeper. This now has me freaking out for it fits me just right.

Well it was at this point that mom got home from work. Let me tell you she was pissed. For here, I was her nine-year-old son dressed like her two-year-old niece. There was no way to get out of what I was wearing now.

Mom took one look at us and said I see the Stacey is ready for Halloween.

Tracy said yeah I guess so. Then mom said that since I was already dressed for bed that I should be put in bed. I tried to tell her that I was not ready for bed but she would not hear it. Therefore, mom picked me up and carried me to the guest room that we had for when she baby-sat Tiffany.

As you can guess, it is set up with a crib and changing table. Here I am fighting and screaming that it is not my bedtime and this is not my room. However mom just puts me in the crib and tells me that this is my new room and this is now my bedtime.

I try to reason with her that Tracy just thought it would be a good costume for Halloween. Mom said it's true but you are being punished for getting into Tiffany’s diaper bag.

Therefore, I ask this is just for tonight right.

Mom goes no it is for longer than tonight.

What do you mean longer than just tonight?

She goes since you are wearing those pampers like a baby you will use them like one. However, every time you do will land you back in one. What you mean that I have to use diapers but every time I do will mean that, I will be re-diapered so I will never be let out of them?

Mom just smiles and says that is about right and that means that your bed is the crib from now on as well.

What about my clothes for school?

This is where she goes for your big kid lessons you will be home schooled. However, as for the rest of the time you will be in Day-Care.

At this, I just lose it and broke down crying.

Mom reaches over to the dresser top and picks up a pacifier to put in my mouth.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't understand

why Traci wasn't the one punished. I guess mom really missed having a toddler.

Sounds like child abuse

I do not know if this is fiction, or some-what autobiographical. If it is fact or partially so, Mom's actions were wrong day 1 and became child abuse the second day. It is my fault for reading it because I should have looked at the tags. I do commend the author for using the proper ones.

Rami

RAMI

Well first I want to think

Well first I want to think you for the comments .. Just to let you know that it is fiction. as for the part with Tracy. in my head she did not get away clean..

Dawn

My therapist once asked me when was I going to stop killing myself for everyone around me and start living for myself. I think it was what set me on the path to who I finally have become.....Me.

It is a trap ...

... with too many broken teeth, or a cage where the bars are too far apart to keep him in it. The first time she leaves him alone at Day-Care, he will tell someone the truth as quickly as possible – and if they're not in on it with the mother, one diaper change will reveal he is not a girl at all, which would lend credence to his story of not being a toddler. If they are in on it with her, there will still be opportunities for a nine-year-old to escape from a facility meant to hold toddlers, and then he can tell his tale to the first police officer or uninvolved adult he can find.

Also, he will be missed at school, homeschooling or not, and there must be someone there, a teacher or another student, who would vouch for his age. He most certainly speaks too well to be considered a toddler, which would also add to his believability when he talks to others. Then there is Tracy, who isn't in on this with her Mom, does not appear to be a cruel psychotic proto-bitch, and has people she can turn to for help, like the girl whose party both of them were going to attend.

Overall, I think Stacey won't be a toddler for long, and his mother will have some explaining to do when the authorities find out exactly what she's doing to her son.

Don't fret, little one. Help will soon be on the way!

Randa

Sooo...

Mom's kind of nuts. Good to know.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Not enough here.

First of all this is missing a lot to be really called a story. It's more of an idea written down.

Second of all, he is either the smallest nine year old in the world. An average 9 year old is over 4 feet tall, and a two year old well under 3 feet tall.

Third why is he being punished, when his sister did the dirty work? And why would his mom even think to tell them not to go into the diaper bag?

This is even more contrived than most AB stories.

And all these questions are coming from someone that is more AB than TG.

Ok, I'm not...

Entirely sure why mom would do this to her nine year old, and I suspect the diaper bag was stuffed purposely with things that would fit him. Dawn, I'd be curious know why? (Hugs) Taarpa

For the same reason that a

For the same reason that a wife turns her husband into a cuckolded sissy slave maid, because he looked at another woman. Or why a mom punishes her son for trying on a bra by putting him on hormones and turning him into a girl.

Being forced to be

a toddler girl will scar him against his mother and sister. Where is his dad? When this is over, hopefully he will escape their clutches and find a family that won't mistreat him.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I agree...

...most of the story is missing. There is no indication what made mom go haywire. She obviously has not done it before or it would have been worth mentioning.

Stacy's trap

He is trapped as a baby girl can't wait to read more

Stacy's trap

Is there going to be a part 2

Stacey's trap

Trapped as a baby girl
Is there going to be a part 2

Stacey's trap

This was a good story is there going to be a part 2