Touching the Moon part 25

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 25
By
Morpheus

I stepped outside the hall of doors, feeling satisfied over my session with aunt June. It had been nice to know that my skills with magic were improving, and especially that she was impressed by how quickly I was picking up the more complicated spells. Since I’d begun thinking of spell patterns as being like puzzles, it had become a lot easier to figure them out and put them together. However, it was a real shame that I didn’t have enough raw magic to actually make use of any of the even moderately powerful spells.

“It’s too bad,” I mused to myself with a sigh. The only kind of spells I could cast with any real power to them would be elemental spells, and I would be limited even there.

I stopped and took in a deep breath of the night air. The sun had set half an hour ago and the moon hung brightly overhead. The moon was nearly full and it was only a couple more days until the actual full moon. My succubus stirred inside, almost as though eager for the time when I would have no choice but to release her.

“Don’t be so impatient,” I told myself with a wry smile, knowing that it wasn’t as though I’d been keeping my succubus completely locked up. Over the last week, I’d spent several nights in succubus form and I fully intended to do the same thing once I got to the safety of my dorm room. “Then we’ll feed…”

With that thought, I licked my lips absently. There were so many horny teenage boys at this school and they each released enough sexual energy that it filled the air. I was able to take it in without even touching a single one of them directly. And ever since I started feeding at night, none of my classmates showed any signs of even noticing it. However, I suspected that this wouldn’t be the case if I ever lost control and fed on one of them directly. Of course, that was why I stayed locked up in my room with the exception of taking a quick flight each time to stretch my wings.

I felt oddly amused by the idea that I was actually looking forward to spending some time as a succubus, especially since I’d been so terrified of it before. Of course, I’d also just spent the entire day in my enhanced form. It had been the very first time I’d done that, yet I strongly suspected it wouldn’t be the last. Then I frowned, suddenly wondering if I was starting to become too comfortable with my situation. If I got too comfortable like this, wouldn’t that mean the old me was fading away?

“Damn,” I muttered, now feeling self-conscious and uncomfortable with wanting to stretch my wings. Maybe I shouldn’t change tonight. Maybe I should try fighting my new self even harder so that I didn’t lose the Aaron I used to be.

I took my time walking back to the dorms, noticing that there were still a few other students out. I knew from experience that nearly all of them would be inside for the night in one more hour. It would only be after that when it would be safe to go out flying without being seen.

“Thank Primus for lax curfews,” I mused with a chuckle.

A lot of the rules around the Academy were pretty relaxed compared to any other school, due in large part because of our unique nature. The Touched ignored a lot of the rules of nature and physics, so it was no surprise that a lot of us didn’t take man made rules quite as seriously. At least, we didn’t unless they served a good reason like keeping us hidden from normals. And of course, a lot of sponsors had odd schedules and couldn’t always come to work with their students in convenient daylight times.

When I was nearly to the dorm, I heard someone scream. I snapped around and looked towards the sound, seeing a faint blue glow a distance away. It took me a second to realize that this was the blue glow from Sylvie’s tattoos. A moment later, I was running towards her.

As I got closer, I saw that Sylvie and Kimberly were standing at the edge of the courtyard, surrounded by three other familiar looking girls. I grimaced at the sight of Teressa, Kaellie, and Monica. Teressa and Kaellie both had tokens in hand.

“This is what you get for hanging around with that animal,” Teressa spat out at them with a sneer.

“We’re doing you a favor,” Kaellie added.

“If I had my tokens on me,” Sylvie spat out angrily.

“But you don’t,” Monica responded with a laugh.

“Leave us alone,” Kimberly demanded, the fear clear in her voice. She held her hand up and formed a glowing ball of light in her palm, looking almost as though she was threatening the other girls with it. However, it was a complete bluff as I knew her light was nothing more than light.

I froze for a moment, feeling a surge of guilt at the realization that my friends were being jumped just because they were my friends. Then I grimaced and yelled, “What the frak do you think you’re doing?”

“Erin,” Sylvie exclaimed in relief.

“Get away from here,” I ordered Teressa and her goons, reaching into my pocket for one of my tokens.

The rock that served as my token was smooth and nearly round, as well as about the size of one of the large masher type marbles. It also had a purple mark painted on its surface to tell me what it did. I just hoped that Teressa and her friends didn’t call my bluff because none of my tokens would be much good for fighting, especially not the one in my hand. The one in my hand wouldn’t do anything except change the color of their clothes to purple. It was one of the spells that I’d just learned tonight.

“So the animal does have teeth,” Kaellie said with a smirk.

“Don’t make me use this on you,” I said, trying to bluff. “I don’t want to send anyone to the hospital.”

“Damn,” Kimberly muttered. “I wish my talent was more useful…”

“After this, I’m not going anywhere without my tokens,” Sylvie stated firmly, her eyes still locked on the other girls.

I nodded agreement with Sylvie’s statement, then told Teressa, “Back your ass up now…”

“Make me,” Teressa taunted me. “You took Todd away from me so I’m going to take everyone else away from you. We’re gonna make sure they know what happens if they hang out with an animal you…”

I glared at Teressa, suddenly wondering if I might have caused some of this escalation. If I’d just told her up front that I had no interest in Todd, that might have prevented any of this from happening. But then, I remembered that before me, she’d been locked on Eve as her rival, even though Eve had made it clear she only thought of Todd as a friend. I scowled more deeply, thinking I could still try. I could tell Teressa that there was absolutely nothing going on between Todd and I. But for some reason, I couldn’t quite bring myself to say that.

Suddenly, Sylvie threw herself at Kaellie, who was the closest to her, punching her in the face and causing her to drop her token. Kimberly responded by jumping at Monica, who was fairly helpless except for her talent to embarrass other people. That left me to deal with Teressa. Before my change, I never would have considered hitting a girl. Being able to actually knock that smug look off her bitchy face just might be the best thing about my new gender.

Before I could make the first move towards Teressa, she cried out, “Invoke…”

The knot of beads in Teressa’s hand suddenly crumbled away and there was a brilliant flash of light. An instant later, my body exploded into pain and I was flung back and hit the ground hard.

“Eat lightning,” Teressa exclaimed with a sadistic laugh.

“Erin,” Sylvie cried out, running to my side and helping me to my feet. “Are you all right…”

“A bit dazed,” I responded, taking inventory of my body and making sure I wasn’t injured.

“Activate,” Kaellie called out and suddenly the ground in front of us burst into flame. Sylvie and I both jumped back while Kaellie laughed.

Kimberly slapped at Monica frantically in a matter that would have had me laughing under any other circumstances. “You bitch,” Kimberly cried out, only to get punched in the face by her opponent.

I’d dropped my token on the ground when Teressa had hit me with that blast so reached into the pouch on my belt for another one. But just then, all my clothes suddenly dissolved, including the pouch on my belt. My tokens all hit the ground and scattered.

“Not again,” I yelled, looking down at my naked body and then glaring furiously at Monica. “I liked that shirt…”

Monica just smirked back and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a red ribbon and calmly said, “Invoke.” The ribbon crumbled away and large wolf appeared a few feet in front of her.

“What the hell?” Kimberly blurted out, staring at Monica in surprise. “But you’re not a sorceress…”

“No,” Monica responded with an even deeper smirk. “But my brother is. He gave me some of his tokens when I came here…just in case I needed them.” She snorted and added, “He wanted me to sick them on that Gayle girl, but I don’t have a problem with her. It’s you three I’ve got a problem with.”

“Keep that thing away from me,” Kaellie exclaimed, glaring at the wolf. “I can’t believe I let you have that thing bite me…” She glared at Teressa. “And it was all for nothing. You said it would get her kicked out…”

“Quit whining,” Teressa responded.

Sylvie stared at them in shock, exclaiming, “You bitches… You tried framing her…”

“Her kind doesn’t belong here,” Kaellie responded with a sneer.

“This isn’t about me being a Were,” I said, glaring at Teressa. “That’s just a rationalization because you’re a jealous loser.”

Teressa snarled but it was Monica who commanded, “Sic em…”

The wolf charged straight at me, but to my surprise, Sylvie rammed it in the side and knocked it on its side. Teressa pulled out another token but I knew I couldn’t let her use it. Unfortunately, my own tokens were scattered on the ground and I didn’t have time to search for one I could use.

Suddenly, I remembered that I did have one token left. I reached for Vera on my wrist and called out the word I’d chosen to release its magic. “Engage.”

The spell inside of my bracelet was merely the one to create a small whirlwind, but that was just what I needed. A whirlwind appeared right in front of Teressa and Kaellie and the strong wind was enough to distract them and even make Teressa drop her own token.

“Activate,” Kaellie cried out, unleashing the magic from her own token.

“I can’t move my feet!” Kimberly exclaimed in fear, looking as though she was struggling but her feet didn’t come up from the ground. “It’s like I’m glued…”

Teressa was picking up the token she’d dropped during my distraction and I really didn’t want to find out what it did. I clenched my fists angrily, knowing that I had to stop this.

I was out of useful tokens but I did still have one ace up my sleeve. I was so angry that I didn’t even think about it as reached for my last trick.

A moment later, my body began to ripple and change. I gasped as the now familiar feeling of transformation washed over me. I was growing bigger…stronger…sexier.

“What’s happening to her?” Kaellie cried out, staring at me in shock.

“Erin?” Kimberly squeaked out.

“Oh yes,” I purred as my breasts reached basketball size, sitting round and perfect on my chest. I stood to my full height of 6 foot 1 and stretched out my wings. “Now you’ve pissed me off…”

“Holy fuck in a hand bag,” Sylvie blurted out, her eyes going wide as she stared at me.

I knew that as a succubus, I was both sexy and scary at the same time. At the moment, I wanted to pump up the scary. I smiled, letting Teressa and her goons get a good look of my fangs. Then I stepped towards her, twitching my tail and holding out my clawed hands so they could see them.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?” Teressa demanded, backing away with a look of fear on her face.

“A DEMON,” Monica yelled.

The wolf launched itself right at me and dug its teeth into my forearm. It hurt so I snarled in pain and then flung the wolf, sending it flying about ten yard away. I’d suspected that I was stronger as a succubus than as a human, but this was the first time I’d really tested that. The wolf hit the ground hard and then vanished.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” I snarled, suddenly grabbing Teressa and holding her firm. I ran one of my clawed nails over her cheek while she stared at me in terror. Then I stuck my tongue out to its full length and licked her cheek. “Delicious.”

I suddenly smelled urine and dropped Teressa, turning my attention to her friends. Kaellie was backing away and then turned to run. I looked to Monica and she was backing away as well with a wide eyed look of shock in her eyes.

“He was right,” Monica whispered. “Oh my God, I can’t believe it… My crazy brother was actually right. Marcus was actually right… This place is infested with evil…”

I stepped back, satisfied that I’d scared Teressa and her goons into leaving me and my friends alone. It was only then that I became aware of the fact that there were at least a dozen students, standing back and staring at me with shocked expressions.

“Oh frak,” I whispered, realizing that I’d just made a huge mistake. I turned to my friends and asked, “Are you guys okay?”

To my horror, Kimberly and Sylvie were backing away from me, staring at me with the same looks of terror that had been on the faces of Teressa and her goons.

up
248 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dorothy

I was thinking much the same thing myself. Beforehand, she needs to return the book to Gayle and tell her why she is leaving. If the bit about the troublemaker being Markus's sister got mentioned, so much the better! Gayle and her sponsor will know what to do with that information. And false accusations against Erin should do to boot a couple of troublemakers out.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I think the school is in a WORSE place than Erin

The wolf magic was a HUGE hint Marcus was involved.

And the school let HIS sister on campus without watching her like a hawk? Did her family lie as to who she was? This time no mercy. She or her family need to pay. Can they strip her of the ability to use magic? Or something worse? Maybe I am wrong but I thought Marcus's dad was a fairly big time sorcerer. Can he be behind his kids disgusting attitudes?

He tried and nearly succeeded in murdering a fellow student, Gayle, and this bitch seems headed down the same path.

And I suspect all the school will do is maybe kick her out.

That's all Marcus got for attempted murder.

Seems you can be a ass and not get punished seriously here.

Time for the heavy hitters to come in and cleanup this mess, like Gayle's mentor for instance. It is obvious to me one or more of the senior school officials condones this kind of violence.

Tessa and her fellow nasties need to pay SERIOUSLY for their shit.

Poor Erin, a good kid even when severely provoked. All she does is scare them. She could have killed in her succubus body but she did not. Tells a lot about her character. Yet the initial reaction of the friends she saved seems to be to fear her.

But those bitches would have killed if given the chance. At the moment I fear this will become a case of no good deed goes unpunished.

Nice chapter.

John in Wauwaatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Stand and Deliver time.

For Teressa , Monica and Kaellie Although this will cause some stir Erin needs to stand her ground and learn how to function at the school if at all possible. I can not see the school expelling her over just being herself under such a stressful attack having her clothing ripped off her body and the presence of a magical wild wolf
upped the stakes to life or death. If it was a death dual Teressa wanted she was lucky to get away with just soiled undies. Erin could have done a lot more damage, I hope her friends will be understanding in a few days, and count them selves lucky Erin is on there side, The wolf could have ended either of there lives or left them maimed for life, they should be grateful for there friends power.

I wonder if when in succubi form Erin can magic at a higher level than when in normal form.

Misha Nova
Caution when Provoking a Succubus because you are real juicy and she might be hungry.

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

I'd venture a guess that

I'd venture a guess that Erin is very likely to be much more powerful magicly in her succubus form. I would think that her succubus ability to feed on sexual energy would also fuel her magic and help to put her at a much higher rating then when she's in her human form. Considering that so far her indirect feeding has been enough to cause her to go with out any sleep on the nights she's used her succubus formto study all night.

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

The figurative cat...

Just tore out of the bag there. Erin's restraint was commendable, but now she is going to have to deal with the fallout of showing her were self even if was to defend herself and her friends. I just hope her friends are only shocked and won't abandon her right now.

Maggie

Touching the Succubus

I think her friends are just shocked, reacting to an apparent DEMON, maybe not even remembering that it's their friend inside that demon, or subject to a common misconception about Weres that the animal form takes over the human mind, since the Touched seem as ignorant about Weres as the "muggles". Not just ignorant of them but holding misconceptions too. But I think once the shock wears off and Erin talks to them in her normal (or enhanced) form, they'll get over it and accept her again.

Teressa and friends will now see her not as a Were "animal" to be chased out of the Academy but as an evil demonic threat to the whole community. Especially Monica, now that we know she's the sister of Marcus, the fanatic determined to murder Galen/Gayle because he thinks he/she, along with his/her sponsor (Morgana LeFay), is trying to recruit minions and take over the world. I think Monica will turn out to be just as nutty and fanatical, but focused on Erin as the Source of All Evil at the Academy.

Of course, even if her friends accept her, as word of what she turns into gets around, there will probably be more prejudice from the other students than she got as just a Were. More prejudice from some of the faculty too, who may overlook bullying and attacks on her and her friends over it.

Ooooo, and the full moon is coming up, the night she won't be able to choose to stay human. If she's not careful, some enemies might try to take advantage of that somehow.

Lisa

If they react like that all

If they react like that all the time it's no surprise that the normals tried to wipe them out. Hell, it's a classical case of a minority discrimminating against another minority. So she's either animal or DEMON. Great, I wonder if the great DEMON-hunt will begin now. Considering how prejudiced and witch-hunty these touched are I wouldn't be surprised at all. Hell, I'm glad it's finally out, but I don't trust the school officials to be reasonable.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

The more immediate danger is

The more immediate danger is that she never told the faculty what her ware form is, though some at least know she's a mythic, they may very well treat her as a real succubus or demonic creature before she has a chance to explain herself.

Love the story, but, . . . ....

I really like this story but it would be nice if the adults showed up and caught the troublemakers in the act once in a while. Also if there were a dozen kids watching then wouldn't they have seen the magical attack on Erin and her friends?

Still Erin is in a tough spot now, mostly because she kept her were-shape secret from the staff and now has some explaining to do.

Cheers
Zapper

holy f**k in a hand bag

oh I laughed so hard ....a really good time I don't want it to end

Stephen J