Sentenced To Life Part 02

Printer-friendly version


 © January 2013


Part Two


Chapter Three: Meeting Mistress Anne.

    Ian was up and dressed early the next morning, he was eager to get over to Mistress Rachel’s and start playing her maid again.

     “You’re up early sweetie.” His mother said as he was putting his trainers on at the back door.

     “I’ve got a lot of things to get done today mum, so I wanted to get an early start.” Ian said happily. “I’ll see you later...!” He shouted as he jumped on his bike and peddled off down the driveway.

    Ian wasn’t a very good liar, so he didn’t want to say too much to his mother and risk her finding out more than he wanted her to know.

    He was soon at the main entrance to Mistress Rachel’s home and he pushed the button on the intercom to let her know he was there so she could let him into the grounds through the large iron gates that stopped most people gaining access to the grounds. Dean and the others had still managed to get in though by going over a wall.

     “Hello...?” A voice asked out a speaker just above the button Ian had just pressed.

     “Hello Mistress Rachel, its Ian.” He said into the speaker. There was a keypad so he could let himself in if he knew the code, but he didn’t, so he had to ask Mistress for permission to enter.

     “I’ll let you in.” The voice said just before the gates started to open.

    Ian entered the grounds and then watched as the gates started to close again. Ian thought there must be some cameras around for Mistress to know when he had entered the grounds so she could close the gates again.

    He made his way up to the house and smiled when he saw Mistress Rachel stood at the front door dressed in a black leather dress today that looked identical to the red one except for it being black. Mistress Rachel looked just as stunning as she had the day before. Ian still found it hard to believe that this woman was also the man called Richard he’d first met the other day. Everything about this woman said female.

     “Remind me to give you a code for the gate before you leave today.” Rachel said as she walked Ian into the house. “It isn’t proper for the Mistress of the house to be answering the door to the help.” She added in a posh voice.

    I thought you wanted me to use the back door to enter the house as well Mistress Rachel?” Ian asked as they made their way through the house.

     “You can, starting tomorrow, but I decided to meet you at the front door today instead.” Rachel smiled. “The mistress of the house can do that you know, change her mind.” She added.

    Rachel led the way up to the bedroom where all the maid’s uniforms were and Ian let out a gasp when he saw what was laying on the bed waiting for him. There was a black maid’s uniform laid out on the bed, but the biggest shock for Ian was the fact there was a set of what looked like female breasts laying on the bed next to the uniform.

     “I’m going to have breasts today?” Ian asked as he walked over and squeezed one of the breasts and was shocked at just how real it felt, well real to Ian as he’d never actually felt a real breast before.

     “Yes, you will always wear them when you’re my maid from now on.” Rachel said in a dry tone that made her sound bored. “Now get dressed.” She added.

    Ian picked up the breasts which actually looked a little like a bra, but he wouldn’t need to wear a bra to keep them supported. They even had semi erect nipples that he knew would show through the maid’s uniform.

     “Well don’t just stand their child.” Rachel said sounding annoyed. “You have a busy day ahead of you, and you can’t be my maid looking like that.” She added just before she turned around and left the room so Ian could become Isabella the maid.

    Ian was soon out of his clothes and starting to get dressed in all the items on the bed. He slipped on the panties he found laying on the bed and then he sat on the edge of the bed to put on the pantyhose. There were no frilly panties for him to wear today, but there was a pair already sown into the dress to stop him being able to get the maid’s dress off over his head as he’d found out the day before.

    Once he had the pantyhose on, he then set to work putting on the breast bra as he thought of it. He was shocked to find out that they were weighted like real breast and he loved the way it looked once he had it on. He couldn’t help himself as he started bouncing up and down just so he could watch them move around.

     “I hope they’re not going to be a constant distraction for you...?” Mistress Rachel asked from the doorway.

     “No Mistress, sorry Mistress.” Ian said sounding more like Isabella now he had large breasts of his own.

    He picked up the maid’s dress and pulled down the long zip at the back before he stepped into it and then pulled it up and slipped his arms through the puffy sleeves and then he tried to close the zip at the back, but he was soon being helped by Mistress Rachel who added the padlock again once the dress was on. Ian was puzzled at just how well this dress seemed to fit him compared to the pink one he’d worn the day before, but the biggest shock was when he looked down at his chest and noticed the fact he could see his breasts through a heart shaped cut out in the front of the dress that let everyone see a nice amount of cleavage. It actually looked like he had real breasts, or Isabella did, as he didn’t look like a boy called Ian anymore with a chest this big.

     “Why does this dress fit better than the one I wore yesterday, and why does this one have the cut out to reveal my new breasts?” Isabella asked.

     “You just asked me two questions, but not once did I hear you call me Mistress Rachel, and you never asked for permission to ask me any questions in the first place.” Mistress Rachel said in a quiet tone that made her sound very angry with Isabella.

     “I’m sorry Mistress Rachel, but I didn’t know I had to ask permission first.” Isabella said in a timed voice. “Please forgive me Mistress Rachel.” She added in a more pleading tone.

     “My sweet child you will soon learn that you cannot be given forgiveness for making a mistake, you must earn it by being punished.” Mistress Rachel said in a sweet tone as she walked Isabella over to the bed and then Mistress sat down before taking Isabella across her knee and lifting up the skirt and petticoats on the maid’s dress so she could spank Isabella’s bottom for her.

    Isabella was shaking as she lay across Mistress’s lap waiting to be spanked. Ian had never been spanked before, but his father had taken a belt to his backside a couple of times when he’d done something to earn it, but this was a first for Ian or Isabella as he was at the minute.

     “I want you to count out each spank and then thank me for teaching you to be a good maid.” Mistress explained as she got ready to strike the first blow.

     “One...! Thank you Mistress Rachel for teaching me to be a better maid.” Isabella shouted out. The blow was more of a shock than it actually hurting very much.

     “I was going to give you four more spanks, but now you’ve just earned yourself another five for not listening to what I said.” Mistress sighed. “I told you to say good maid, not a better maid.” She pointed out Isabella’s mistake. “Let us start again.” She added as she got ready to begin again.

     “One...! Thank you Mistress Rachel for teaching me to be a good maid.” Isabella made sure to say it right this time.

    Mistress Rachel spanked Isabella nine more times and Isabella shouted out the number and the same thank you after each blow, and even though Mistress wasn’t hitting her very hard, it was still beginning to hurt by the time she called out thank you after the tenth slap.

     “I trust you will remember to ask for permission to speak in future Maid Bella?” Mistress asked as she helped Isabella to stand again.

     “Yes Mistress Rachel and I am sorry for causing you to punish me.” Isabella said as she tried to rub the pain away.

     “I’m sure you will make lots of mistakes, and I will have to keep punishing you, but I think I will have to find something to strike you with, as it was rather painful on my hand doing that.

    Isabella thought she should try being on the receiving end if she wanted to know what pain was, but then she remembered that Mistress was once a maid as well, so she would already know how it felt to be spanked, so she decided to shut up and try not to earn another punishment.

     “Unless you want me to punish you for not being dressed correctly, I would suggest you get your shoes on so I can get you to work cleaning the house.” Mistress said as she looked at the pair of black heels at the side of the bed.

     “Yes Mistress Rachel, sorry Mistress Rachel.” Isabella said as she sat on the edge of the bed before she remembered to be more careful. She let out a small squeal of pain before she quickly recovered her composure and set to work putting on the shoes.

    Rachel had to look away as she tried not to giggle at the noise Isabella just made, but she soon recovered her composure and got Isabella to lift up each foot so she could add a padlock to stop her removing the shoes until her duties were done for the day.

     “Thank you Mistress Rachel.” Isabella said when Rachel had finished adding the second lock.

    Rachel liked the way Isabella was so eager to please and she already knew she would make someone a wonderful submissive maid one day.

     “You are most welcome Bella, now follow me and I will get you to work.” Rachel said as she turned and left the bedroom with Isabella following close behind. The sound of their heels made sweet music on the marble floor as they moved across the landing and then down the stairs to the kitchen where there were some dishes left over from breakfast.

    If Isabella hadn’t been so eager to please her mistress, she might have noticed that there were dishes for more than one person, but Isabella was too focused on getting her job done to notice.

     “Come and find me in the library when you’ve finished cleaning the kitchen, and I’ll sort you out with your next task.” Mistress said before she turned and left the kitchen again.

    Isabella got her piny and rubber gloves on before she set to work washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. She was enjoying herself as she moved around the kitchen humming to herself while she worked. She did finally notice the extra dishes, but just thought they might have been from the evening before, so she pushed the thought from her head as she focused on doing the best job she could and hoped to show her mistress she was a good maid.

    Once the kitchen was spotless, Isabella removed her piny and then tried to look herself over, but had trouble seeing past the large breasts she now had. She’d had trouble working with them stuck out like they did to begin with, but now she felt like she’d had them all her life and found herself wishing she had, she loved the way they bounced up and down every time she moved. Add to that the click of the heels on the marble floor, and Isabella was in heaven right now.

    Isabella made her way into the library to let Mistress Rachel know she was finished in the kitchen and to find out what job she wanted her to do next.

    She saw Mistress was reading the paper, so she made her way over. “I’ve finished in the kitchen Mistress Rachel, what do you want me to do next?” Isabella asked.

     “Firstly I’m Mistress Anne, and secondly you should never speak before being given permission to.” This new Mistress said as she closed the paper up and placed in on the table next to her seat.

    Isabella looked nervous all of a sudden when she saw this new woman. She looked a lot like Mistress Rachel, but unlike Mistress Rachel, this woman radiated power and she had a look of a true Mistress. Isabella found it hard to look this woman in the eyes and had to look away.

     “I’m sorry for my mistake Mistress Anne.” Isabella said as she recovered herself and hoped that her little slip hadn’t just earned her another punishment.

     “I will let you off this once, as I already know that my sister didn’t inform you that I was here.” Mistress Anne said as she looked Isabella up and down. “You are a pretty little thing aren’t you?” Mistress Anne added with a raised eyebrow.

     “Thank you Mistress Anne.” Isabella said as she tried to do a little curtsy.

     “Well I see what you can do next.” Mistress Anne said after seeing the poor excuse for a curtsy Isabella just did. “You can stand and practice your curtsy until you can do it perfectly.” She added.

     “I’m sorry Mistress Anne, but I don’t know any other way to do a curtsy.” Isabella said nervously as she could see another spanking coming her way. “If you could show me, then I would be able to perform it properly.” Isabella added.

     “Do I look like a maid that would spend time showing you how to curtsy?!” Mistress Anne snapped as she rose to her feet and looked Isabella in the eyes.

     “I’m sorry mistress Anne.” Isabella chocked out as she found herself unable to look this woman in the eyes.

     “Rebecca...!” Mistress Anne called out and then waited.

    There was soon the sound of heels on the floor as another maid entered the library. “Yes Mistress Anne?” She asked.

     “Rebecca I need you to spend some time teaching this girl how to do a proper curtsy.” Mistress Anne said as she pointed at Isabella.

    Isabella thought this new maid might be Richard, but that was soon proved to not be the case when she saw Mistress Rachel enter the library with a tray of drinks for herself and Mistress Anne.

     “You have a lot to learn about being a mistress sister.” Mistress Anne frowned when she saw Rachel carrying the tray.

     “Rebecca was about to bring it in when you called to her.” Rachel explained as she placed the tray on the table and then offered Anne one of the cups that were sat on it.

     “You could have called her back.” Anne said in a matter of fact way as she took the offered drink from Rachel.

     “I didn’t want to get her in trouble, and I know how you hate to be kept waiting.” Rachel pointed out as she sat down before picking up her own drink.

     “You know me to well sister dear.” Anne smiled before taking a sip from her cup of tea. “Well Rebecca, don’t just stand there, show the girl how to do a proper curtsy.” Anne said after placing the cup back on the saucer.

     “Yes Mistress Anne.” Rebecca said as she dipped a curtsy in Anne’s direction.

    Isabella watched what Rebecca did, but she was distracted by the fact that this woman was dressed just like her, and Isabella found herself wondering if Rebecca was also male or a real girl.

     “Did you see how I did that Bella?” Rebecca asked snapping Isabella out of her thoughts.

     “I’m sorry Miss Rebecca, but I missed it.” Isabella said nervously.

     “Not very observant is she.” Mistress Anne said to Rachel.

     “Don’t be so hard on the child; it is just her second day on the job.” Rachel defended Isabella.

     “It would be her last if she was mine.” Anne grumbled before taking another sip from her cup.

    Isabella was getting more and more nervous with every passing second in the company of Mistress Anne, but she wasn’t going to quit.

     “Watch what I do and then you try it.” Rebecca said taking no notice of what Anne and Rachel were talking about.

    Isabella watched more closely this time and then she copied it. Rebecca had her do it again and again and again until it was second nature for Isabella to curtsy, but her legs were aching from all the bending she’d been doing.

    By the time Rebecca was happy with Isabella’s curtsy, Anna and Rachel had finished their drinks, so the two maids were told to clear the things away and make a start on lunch, so Rebecca looked at Isabella as if to say I outrank you, so you get to take the tray away.

    Isabella stepped over and dropped a curtsy to the two mistress’s before she picked up the tray with the now empty cups and saucers on before she followed Rebecca out the library into a smaller kitchen area to wash and put away the cups. Isabella realised this is why she never saw Rebecca or Rachel earlier.

    Once they had cleaned and put the cups, saucers and other things away, or more to the point Isabella had while Rebecca watched her every move. They went into the larger kitchen to make a start on lunch. Isabella looked puzzled as Rebecca set to work grilling enough chicken for two while she had her set to work doing a couple of small garden salads to go with it.

     “The help doesn’t eat with the Mistress’s, we eat after them.” Rebecca said when she saw Isabella’s confused look.

     “I can see I have so much to learn about being a maid.” Isabella said with a sigh. “May I ask you a question Miss Rebecca?” Isabella asked nervously.

     “You can ask me anything when we’re alone Bella, and please just call me Rebecca, I don’t outrank you in anyway.” Rebecca smiled.

     “Are you a real girl, or is this just a part time thing that you do?” Isabella asked.

     “What is a real girl at the end of the day?” Rebecca asked with a grin. “I am neither a girl nor a boy, but something between the two these days.” She added.

     “Oh...” Isabella replied looking more confused now.

     “The breasts are real, but I still have my manhood.” Rebecca said in a whisper. “Mistress likes to have that handy when she’s had a stressful day.” She added with a grin.

     “You and Mistress Anne are also a couple?” Isabella asked looking a little surprised.

     “Yes we’re a married couple, but I live full time as a woman now and play maid whenever I get the chance, but most the time we’re just a happy looking lesbian couple.” Rebecca sighed.

     “I don’t think Mistress Anne likes me very much.” Isabella pouted.

     “She’s actually taken quite a shine to you, which is strange for Mistress Anne.” Rebecca admitted.

     “She likes me?” Isabella said looking shocked now. “I’d hate to see what she says to people she doesn’t like then.” She added with a frown.

     “Mistress Anne would never say this to you, well not before she gets to know you fully, but she’s so glad to see Rachel back and looking so happy again.” Rebecca started to explain. “Richard stopped dressing as Rachel when Anne had to force her to stop being her maid due to his bad heart, and he just lost interest in everything, but then Mistress Anne got a call from a very excited Rachel last night, so we came over early this morning to meet you.” Rebecca added with a grin.

     “I think both Mistress Ann and Mistress Rachel are very pretty.” Isabella admitted. “I wish I could be as pretty as them when I’m older.” She added with a sigh.

     “Am I not pretty then?” Rebecca asked with a pout.

     “Yes...! I think you’re very pretty.” Isabella stuttered out when she realised what she’d done. “I just didn’t want to embarrass you by saying so to your face.” She added in a pleading tone. “Please don’t be angry with me.”

     “I’m not angry with you.” Rebecca giggled.

     “Thank you for that Rebecca.” Isabella smiled.

     “Do you want to be a girl when you’re older then Bella?” Rebecca asked as they worked side by side getting the meal ready for the two mistresses.

     “I’m not sure, but I do feel happiest when I’m dressed as a girl, and it was a lot of fun doing the housework for Mistress Rachel yesterday.”

     “Are you not having as much fun today then?” Rebecca asked with a pout. “I’m sorry if I’ve seamed hard on you in the library, but Mistress Anne would have been much harder on you if she’d taken over.” Rebecca warned. “She once had me practice my curtsy all after noon until I was having trouble standing.” She warned.

     “She did? But I thought you said you were in love with each other?” Isabella asked looking confused again.

     “We are, but that still doesn’t stop Mistress from keeping me on my toes, and I wouldn’t expect anything less from her.” Rebecca smiled. “Now stop avoiding my question and tell me if you’re actually having any fun today?”

     “Yes I’m having fun today, but Mistress Anne just seems to scare me a lot more than Mistress Rachel.” Isabella admitted. “She just has a cold stare about her when she looks at me.”

     “That’s because Mistress Anne is a full time Dom and Mistress, not like Mistress Rachel who is just playing that part for you.” Rebecca explained. “Mistress Anne has other Dom’s send their slaves to her for training, and she’s never failed to train a slave yet. She even has other Dom’s treat her like we have to treat her.”

     “Slaves...?” Isabella asked nervously.

     “Yes, well they are mainly maids like you, but some are just kept as pets by their master’s and mistresses.” Rebecca shrugged.

     “I don’t want to be a slave, or a pet for that matter.” Isabella said as she had a vision of someone crawling around on all fours acting like a dog or a cat. “I just like being a maid.” Isabella tried to explain.

     “Then why did you let Mistress Rachel lock you in that dress and those shoes?” Rebecca asked.

     “I... I don’t know, but it kind of feels nice handing control over to Mistress Rachel.” Isabella shrugged.

     “Those are the feelings of a true submissive.” Rebecca smiled. “I love that feeling of not being in control and letting Mistress Anne tell me what to do.” She added with a grin.

     “And the two of you still love each other?” Isabella asked looking confused.

     “Yes we are very much in love, and have some amazing love making sessions after I’ve been punished for doing something wrong.” Rebecca smirked. “I sometimes do things wrong just so I get punished.” Rebecca added with a giggle.

     “I don’t feel anything like that when Mistress Rachel punishes me.” Isabella said.

     “You’re still too young for things like that sweetie, but I can already tell that you will become a wonderful maid one day.” Rebecca said with pride.

     “I hope it’s for a mistress, as I don’t want to be owned by a master.” Isabella said with a shudder as she thought about trying to keep a man happy while being their maid.

     “Some masters can be very good to work for, but like you I think being owned by a mistress is much better.” Rebecca agreed.

     “Were you ever owned by a master then?” Isabella asked.

     “Yes, but he wasn’t a very nice man, and I was rescued by Mistress Anne.” Rebecca started to explain. “He upset Mistress Anne and she bankrupted him and took me in payment, she later fell in love with me and made me her property through marriage.” Rebecca added with a loving sigh.

     “Were you like this when you married?” Isabella asked as she pointed at Rebecca’s breasts.

     “No, it was later when I had the operation to give me these puppies.” Rebecca said with a grin as she stuck her chest out even more. “I was spending all my time as Rebecca, so Mistress Anne paid for me to get these as an anniversary present.” She explained.

     “You’re so lucky to have found someone that’s so understands to your needs, and loves you for it.” Isabella said sounding jealous of Rebecca.

     “I’m sure you’ll find your way in life Bella, just enjoy being young.” Rebecca said as she gave Isabella a quick hug before they both got back to work making the lunch for their mistresses.

    Rebecca and Isabella finally got lunch finished and then they set the table in the dining room before they went to inform their mistresses that lunch was being served.

     “I thought that having you work with Isabella would speed things up, not take longer.” Mistress Anne said as she strolled past with Rachel at her side. Isabella couldn’t help looking at Rachel in amazement when she realised that her Mistress was really a man still. She looked just as beautiful as Mistress Anne.

    The two maids quickly sorted out their mistresses meals and then stood off to one side while they ate. Once they had finished and left again, Rebecca helped Isabella to clear the table and then she made them both a sandwich and warmed up a can of soup while Isabella set the table in the kitchen for them both.

    Once they had eaten and washed the dishes, they both reported back to the library where they found Mistress Anne and Mistress Rachel chatting and laughing with each other, that was until they saw the two maids enter the room.

     “Isabella...? Come here child, I have something for you.” Mistress Anne said looking very serious as she said it and pointed to a spot on the floor just in front of her.

    Isabella walked over as fast as she could, but looked really nervous about what Mistress Anne might have for her, but the thought of how Mistress Rachel had taken her across her knee that morning and spanked her, came to mind, and Isabella knew that getting spanked by this woman would hurt a lot more.

     “Yes Mistress Anne?” Isabella asked in a timid tone as she did a curtsy.

    Isabella watched as Mistress Anne reached down to the side of the chair she was sat in and picked up a case that looked like a cross between a small suitcase and a larger jewellery case.

     “This is just a little gift from Rebecca and myself. A little welcome gift.” Mistress Anne said with a warm smile for the first time since meeting Isabella.

     “What is it?” Isabella asked as she held the heavy case in both hands.

     “Open it and find out silly.” Mistress Anne giggled as she waved Isabella over to a table in the middle of the room so she could place the case down and look inside.

    Isabella opened the case and let out a gasp when she saw it was full of makeup and false nail kits as well as nail polish and other stuff Isabella didn’t know the name of, and all of it was brand new.

     “Thank you Mistress Anne, Rebecca.” Isabella said with a grin from ear to ear. “But I don’t know how to use makeup.” She added with a worried look.

     “Mistress Rachel can show you, but Rebecca and I will be coming to visit often, so Rebecca can also teach you a thing or two.” Mistress Anne grinned as she looked at Rebecca now stood at Isabella’s side looking inside the makeup case.

    Mistress Anne set the two maids to work again cleaning the library and other rooms while the two mistresses sat and talked about lots of different things.

    The afternoon passed quickly and it was soon time for Mistress Anne and Rebecca to leave, and Isabella seemed a little sad to see the two of them leaving.

     “I’ll come and visit again soon Bella.” Rebecca said as she hugged her goodbye. “Just remember what I told you, and be the best maid you can be.” Rebecca added with pride over what she was some of the time.

     “Thank you for all the help today Rebecca and I look forward to working with you again soon.” Isabella said as she hugged her back.

    Isabella then turned to face Mistress Anne and did a curtsy thinking that the woman wouldn’t want to hug a maid as it would be beneath her to do so, but Isabella let out a gasp when she found herself being pulled into a hug with the mistress. All Isabella could smell was a sweet perfume and the rich smell of leather from Mistress Anne’s dress.

     “I’m sorry I was so hard on you today, but I wanted to make sure you were serious about being a maid, and I must say that you look stunning in that new dress.” Mistress Anne said with a grin as she stepped back and gave Isabella a good look over.

     “Did you also buy me this dress as well?” Isabella asked before she realised what she’d just done. “I’m sorry Mistress Anne; please forgive me for not asking permission to ask that question.” She added as she bowed her head.

     “I’ll let you off this once, but don’t let anyone know I was going easy on you.” Mistress Anne whispered in Isabella’s ear just before she kissed her on the cheek.

    Isabella was left smiling as she watched Mistress Anne and Rebecca walk out to a waiting car and they both got in the back and were soon being driven down the long drive and out of sight.

     “I hope my sister didn’t scare you too much today Bella?” Rachel asked as she led Isabella back into the house.

     “She did a little Mistress Rachel, but it was fun hanging out with Rebecca, and she taught me so much in just one day.” Isabella said as they made their way back to the library. “I thought Mistress Anne hated me, but I was glad to be proved wrong.” She added as she thought about the hug she’d just gotten from Mistress Anne, and the wonderful gift of all the makeup in the large makeup case.

     “My sister is all for anything that makes me happy and having you around is just what the doctor ordered.” Rachel smiled.

     “Mistress Anne is very beautiful Mistress Rachel, just like you.” Isabella said as she looked over at Rachel as she walked beside her.

     “Thank you Bella, it is nice to be enjoying these clothes again.” Rachel said as she ran a hand down her side over the tight fitting black leather dress.

     “I prefer wearing my maid’s uniform to things like that.” Isabella said with a smile as she looked down at her own dress and the fake cleavage she had on show through the heart shaped cut out.

     “I must admit that you do look cute in that uniform, and it fits much better than the ones of mine you were wearing yesterday.”

     “May I ask a question Mistress Rachel?” Isabella asked.

     “Yes you may ask a question Bella.” Rachel smiled.

     “Should I wash the uniform before I leave this evening, so I can wear it again tomorrow?”

     “Follow me; I want to show you something.” Rachel said as she led Isabella over to the stairs and then went up to the bedroom where they had placed all the maid’s uniforms the other day. Rachel opened the closet door and let Isabella see that there were five more identical black PVC maid’s uniforms in their as well as all the other things to go with them.

     “Mistress Anne bought me all these?” Isabella asked as she looked at them all hanging on the rail just waiting to be worn.

     “My sister is eager to help you answer your true calling.” Rachel smiled.

     “I wish I could show her how grateful I am for all she’s done.” Isabella said as she stepped into the closet and ran her hand over the uniforms.

     “She saw how grateful you were today, and you’ve given her Rachel back.” Rachel said as she struck a sexy pose which made Isabella giggle.

    As the time was getting on, Rachel decided that it was time for Ian to return and get home before he got in trouble with his parents.

    Isabella actually looked sad as she was released from the dress, but she was soon running to use the toilet once she was out of the dress though. She’d wanted to go most the afternoon, but was too scared to ask about going while Mistress Anne was there.

     “You could have gone at anytime to the bathroom Bella.” Rachel said when she returned to the bedroom looking relieved to finally have an empty bladder again.

     “I was too scared of earning another spanking for asking.” Isabella blushed.

     “You don’t need to ask to take a potty break, just as long as you don’t take too long.” Rachel said.

     “But I’m not able to get the dress off to use the potty Mistress.” Isabella pointed out the fact that her new uniforms also have panties built into them to stop her getting the dress off over her head, not that she could with how tight fitting it was once it was zipped up at the back and locked in place.

     “Let me show you something.” Rachel said as she picked up the uniform that Isabella had just removed. Rachel pulled on the front of the panties and there was a ripping sound as a strip of Velcro pulled apart to allow the wearer to use the bathroom without the need to remove the dress.

    Isabella looked more closely and she saw that the panties could be locked in place if Mistress wanted to punish her for any reason, but for the most part she’d be able to use the bathroom when needed.

     “Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?” Isabella frowned as she thought about how much pain she’d been in for no reason at all.

    Rather than giving Isabella an answer, Isabella was suddenly across Rachel’s knee again and was having her bottom spanked.

     “You’ve just earned yourself ten spanks for not asking to ask a question, and you also never called me Mistress, and I’m going to carry on spanking you until you start to call out each one and thank me for teaching you to be a good maid.”

     “One...! Thank you Mistress Rachel for teaching me to be a good maid.” Isabella shouted out. She then continued to shout out each number up to ten as Rachel landed each blow across her bottom, which hurt much more on her bottom this time due to her not having the frilly panties offering any extra protection.

     “Think yourself luck I didn’t have anything handy to spank you with.” Rachel said in a stern voice as she let Isabella get to her feet again.

     “I’m sorry Mistress Rachel, and thank you for spanking me and showing me how much you care.” Isabella said as she dipped Rachel a curtsy.

     “You’re most welcome Bella, now you better finish getting changed back to Ian, so you can get home and rest up.” Rachel said with a smile as she looked at Isabella stood there wearing the fake breasts and a pair of panties.

    Ian was soon back and he left the house waving to Rachel as he jumped on his bike and winced as his sore bottom landed on his bike seat.



Chapter Four: All good things must come to an end.

    Isabella was given her first lesson in using makeup the next day and then she got a bigger shock when she saw Mistress Rachel step into the bedroom dressed as a maid just like her.

     “Mistress said you needed some help with cleaning the bedrooms today, so I’m to help you while she’s away on business.” Rachel smiled as she took Isabella by the hand and led her to the first of the eight bedrooms on this floor.

    Isabella smiled as she worked side by side with Rachel like they were both just two maids doing their work while they talked like two friends would.

    Mistress Anne and Maid Rebecca started to come and visit a couple of times a week, and Mistress Ann had been correct about Rebecca being able to help her with her makeup lessons, and Isabella was getting pretty good after a couple of weeks.

    Isabella would have Maid Rachel come and help her a couple of times a week as well, which She enjoyed as much as Rachel loved to play maid alongside her, but Rachel did have to take it easy due to her bad heart.

    Ian got so used to the high heels and the fake breasts he whore as Isabella, that he felt lost at the end of each day when he had to take everything off and leave to return home to his boring life back at his parent’s home.

    He finally ended up getting cornered by Simon and the others one evening as he made his way home.

     “Can we talk to you Ian?” Simon asked as Peter and the others all circled around him.

     “Doesn’t look like I have a choice does it?” Ian said as he looked at them all.

     “It was just a bit of fun the other week when we broke into that house.” Simon said.

     “Well it wasn’t fun getting caught, and being shown the video evidence.” Ian lied.

     “They got video footage of you breaking in?” Peter asked looking worried.

     “No, they got video footage of all of us breaking in.” Ian replied. “They also know who we all are, and said that if any of you ever go near the house again, they will be getting the police involved.” Ian added to warn them away from trying to go near the house again, partly because he didn’t want any of them seeing Isabella there playing maid.

     “We’ve seen you going into the place a couple of times, have they got you doing some sort of punishment for getting caught?” Dean asked.

     “Yes, it was help out around the place, or they were going to call the police and then tell my parents.” Ian lied again.

     “That sucks man, but thanks for not getting us in anymore trouble.” Peter said. “I’m sorry I got you into all this trouble, it was just a bit of fun.” He added, but Ian didn’t trust he actually meant any of it.

     “How long have you got to keep helping out for?” Simon asked.

     “For the rest of the holidays.” Ian said as a cover for him going to the house every day and not having any free time to spend with them, not that Ian wanted to spend any time with them after what they tried to do. It had turned out better than Ian could have hoped for, but he also knew that it could have been very different if it hadn’t been Richard that caught him. Ian didn’t want to think what Mistress Anne would have done to him if she’d been there on the day he let Simon and the others talk him into running through the basement.

    Ian found it weird to think of Rachel as Richard, as he hadn’t seen Richard in the last couple of weeks since the first time Isabella met Mistress Rachel. He finally managed to get away from the boys and make his way home.

    Ian told Rachel what he’d said to the boys that broke into her house with him, and she said she did have video evidence of them breaking in if he wanted a copy to prove that his lie wasn’t a lie, but she didn’t know the boys names or addresses. Ian offered to give them to her, but she wasn’t bothered about any of that, as the locks on the basement doors had been fixed now and no one would get in there without a key or actually breaking the door down.

    Isabella kept helping out around the house and just keeping Rachel company when she was having trouble with her heart. Isabella would watch over her while she slept when she needed to take some medicine and then go to bed for an hour or two in the day. She would explore the house while Rachel slept on the bad days and once she’d got all her duties taken care of.

    Maid Rachel had been helping Isabella one day when she’d had some trouble with her heart and had to go to bed and rest for a couple of hours. Isabella had gotten all the work done and found herself down in the basement looking through some of the boxes down there.

    Isabella was soon looking in a box at a pile of bondage gear. She wondered what it was like to be locked up in all of it and was soon finding out as she started to sort her way through the box. Isabella soon had a ball gag, wrist and ankle cuffs sorted out, and padlocks with keys sorted out to go with them all.

    After going up to check on Rachel, Isabella returned to the basement and her self bondage session.

    The first thing Isabella did was to place the ball gag in her mouth and do up the strap at the back. She had to wonder just how people got any pleasure out of having something like this in their mouth for any length of time. She’d only had it in a couple of minutes and already she was starting to have trouble with drool, but she carried on and placed the ankle cuffs on next and then added a padlock to each one before she struggled with the wrist ones and got them locked in place.

    Isabella found she wasn’t that keen on bondage to this extent, but thought that if she wanted to carry on and become a maid to a mistress like Rebecca was, then this was something she’d need to get use to, so she decided to tidy up the basement while still wearing the bondage to see if she could get use to it.

    She’d been working down in the basement for about thirty minutes when she’d had enough of the drooling problem and decided that she needed to remove the ball gag, so she started to shuffle her way back to where she’d left the keys to the wrist cuffs, so she could remove them and then remove the ball gag. She couldn’t get her hands around to the back of her head with the wrist cuffs on, due to the chain linking them. Isabella was just reaching out for the keys when a loud banging sound made her jump and spin around to see what was making it.

    Isabella froze in her tracks when she saw Simon and Peter stood looking in through the small window in the basement door, but it’s what they said next that really scared her.

     “Don’t worry Ian, we’ve called the police and they’re on their way right now.” Simon shouted to him just before the basement door was kicked in by Dean and Peter.

    He soon realised how this all looked, and they must think that he was being forced to dress like this and then get locked up while he worked like a slave for some group of perverts. Ian was worried about how this was going to affect Rachel’s heart when the police turned up.

    Ian was then picked up and carried out of the house by Dean and Peter before he knew what was happening. Ian was still gagged, so he couldn’t come clean and say that he’d done this to himself, and the keys to the cuffs were back in the basement on the other side of the lawn to where Ian was now sat dressed as a maid.

     “Jesus Ian, what have those sick fucks been doing to you?” Simon said as he looked down at Ian who was now sat on the lawn looking up at the five boys. None of them had the common sense to try and remove the ball gag, even though Ian was trying to tell them to remove the gag so he could explain.

    Ian was forced to sit on the lawn and watch as first one police car showed up, and then a couple more arrived after the first officers saw how Ian was dressed and locked up.

    Richard was soon being dragged out of the house and he looked at Ian with a sad look, but he never fought back or argued his innocence as he was loaded into the back of a police van and taken away.

    Ian tried to tell the police that he’d done it all to himself and Richard was innocent, but the police just said he’d been brainwashed into thinking that, and that Richard had already admitted to all the charges. Ian couldn’t understand why Richard would do something like that.

    The press found out about it and it ended up becoming a big deal in the news and they managed to get pictures of Ian sat on the lawn wearing the maid’s uniform and locked up in the gag and other stuff as well. Ian knew it was one of the boys that took the picture and then sold it to the press.

    Peter seemed to have a new phone and bike not long after it all happened, so Ian had a pretty good idea that it was him that sold the photo, or his parents had.

    Due to all the press the story had gotten, Ian and his parents had thought about moving, but with his picture being in the papers and on the news, Ian couldn’t get away from it, so even though there wasn’t much of a court case due to Richard admitting to everything. They stayed where they were and Ian just had to live with the weird looks he would get from everyone, and all the whispering that would happen as he walked into a room.

    Richard was sentenced to seven years in a low risk prison as he needed special care due to his heart condition. Ian wondered if Mistress Anne had anything to do with the sentence Richard got, as the newspapers said the sentence seemed a little light for what had happened, but the story soon got forgotten as more interesting things happened. One being a politician being photographed in the same sort of gear as Ian had been caught in.

    Ian hadn’t spoken to Richard or his sister since that day at the house when Richard was arrested, and he’d never tried to wear any girl’s clothes either. Partly due to it making him feel sick to do so, but also due to his parents now keeping a close eye on him to make sure there wasn’t any long lasting effects from the traumatic events he’s suffered. Well that’s what a group of shrinks had said to his parents after it all happened. Ian had destroyed all the things he had at home in a fit of anger over losing his best friend and Mistress, and what his stupidity had caused.

    Sick of being looked at like a freak, Ian was soon doing any stupid dare others dared him to do. He was now on a path to self destruction as he tried to act super macho and force people to forget about his past as a maid, and see him as a trouble maker. He was hanging around with Peter and the others, but even they soon tried to distance themselves from him the more daring he became.

    Ian was soon getting in trouble with the police, but he would always get let of lightly after they blamed it all on what happened to him, this would just make Ian even angrier with everyone, and force him to do worse things.

    It wasn’t long before Ian was doing drugs and hanging out with the wrong sort of people. His parents tried all they could to get him back on track while blaming the pervert that was now locked up in prison.

    All the time Ian was acting up and getting in trouble, he would always think about Mistress Rachel and how he missed being Isabella and then this would make Ian angry and he would go out and do something stupid to get in trouble.

    Ian’s life finally fell apart a couple of years later when he read in the paper that Richard had died in prison due to complications with his heart. This was the last straw for Ian as he saw it as being his fault Richard had died. Ian was convinced that he’d been the one to kill him, and he couldn’t cope with living this life any longer, so he made his way up onto a bridge that overlooked a river. He’d heard people say that this river had a strong undercurrent, and lots of people had drowned here, so he thought this would be a good place to end his miserable sixteen year old life.

    He’d spent some time typing up a letter explaining what had really happened that day back at the house and then done a second one to leave with his clothes on the bridge for someone to find later. He wanted the world to know that Richard was a wonderful person, and not the monster that the press had made him out to be. So with the true story in the post on its way to a newspaper and the other note left under a small rock with his shoes, jacket and ID, Ian started to climb up onto the railing when he felt a sharp jab in the back of his neck just before the world went dark.

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Is it...

Mistress Anne, who took Ian/Isabella? I can see her doing that, if that is so then what is going to happen. I feel sorry for Ian/Isabella and Richard/Rachel. Can not wait for next week.

Joshlyn Amanada

Mistress Anne being a

full-time dom is not the type who will accept any losses. Ian is in trouble!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yeah..

You are right on that. I can see your point on that, but I think she had Ian/Isabelle watched the whole time. She had to know what was happening to him/her the whole time. If it is not her then, I hope she and Rebecca come back into her life to help her come through this ok. That last part is also if it is her too.

Joshlyn Amanada