Confusion

Printer-friendly version

Confusion

By

Julie O

Edited

By

Itinerant



Features characters from The Julieverse



Normally the nightmare ends when you wake up. For Rob, he was about to discover that it was just the beginning

Chapter 1

Rob Parker slowly opened his eyes and blinked. At the same time, he reached up and rubbed his temples, as he wondered what the hell had happened.

The last thing he remembered was being in a crowded bar watching Monday Night Football. It had been an exciting game that was decided in the last play of the game when San Diego scored a miracle touchdown. Rob celebrated with the others, not because he was a fan of the Chargers, rather he had just won a big bet.

He remembered having several celebratory drinks and then nothing.

Rob slowly focused as he looked up at the ceiling. It then hit him that he wasn’t in his one bedroom apartment. As he sat up, he felt sore all over his body. His concern for his discomfort was quickly replaced with shock as he saw his reflection in the dresser’s mirror.

At first he wasn’t sure that he was looking at himself, but as his head cleared he realized that he was the only one in the cheap hotel room. He also realized that he was dressed as a woman, rather make that he was dressed like a whore. Not the real kind that he occasionally saw working the streets near his apartment, but the type that populated TV shows and movies.

His face was heavily made up. His eyes stood out as they had dark metallic colored eye shadow, false lashes, and heavy dark eyeliner. His lips seemed bigger and were coated in fire engine red colored lipstick and what seemed like several coats of lip gloss.

On his head he had a blonde, curly wig that covered his own brown hair.

The plain silver studs that he usually wore in his ears had been replaced with large gold hoops.

He was wearing a red mini-dress that barely covered his thin body. He reached down and cupped the large breast pads that seemed to be attached to his chest. He pulled back the dress and saw the seams of the breast pads, and it appeared that they had been glued on.

He was shocked by their weight and how realistic they felt. Their nipples pressed out through the thin red bra that he wore.

The bright red nails that were on each of his fingers were also shocking. He quickly realized that they were strongly attached to each nail.

Lifting up his dress he saw that he was wearing red lace panties, a matching garter belt and red fishnet stockings. On his feet he wore red open-toed pumps.

The next thing he noticed that his body was completely hairless, from his head down. Even his pubic hair was gone.

Rob looked around for his male clothing, but they were not to be seen. There was a small black purse on the bed and a cheap leather jacket. Rob opened the purse and found that it contained his apartment key, a few condoms, and a lipstick. There was no money in the purse and his ID was also missing.

His mind began to swirl with thoughts as he tried to figure what was going on. He had no idea where he was or how he would get back to his place.

Rob looked around the room for some sign of where he was. On the door, he found the address of the place and realized that he was five or six miles away from his apartment. He looked down at his shoes and decided that there was no way he could walk that far. He would have to get some money.

To turned on the TV and began to channel surf until he found a channel that had the time. He was a bit puzzled when he saw that it was only around midnight. How could someone do this to him so quickly he thought? Then he saw the date and realized that it was now Friday morning.

He gasped as it hit him that he had been out for several days. It was then that he looked down and saw the bruises and marks on his arms. They looked like the type of marks that he got after getting shots or an IV.

Rob then began to wonder what he had been injected with. He stood up and inspected himself in the mirror. He was taken aback by how feminine he looked. Yes, he was dressed as a woman, but he didn’t look like a guy in a dress. He had always been aware that he wasn’t the most masculine of men. He stood barely five-nine and had a thin physique. Now, combined with his new outfit, he looked like a hooker. Rob was twenty-two, but he now looked like he was much younger.

He sat down on the bed and tried to figure out his next step. He couldn’t stay in the room, but how could he get home? At least it was dark outside, but that would also work against him. He knew that this part of town was popular with both prostitutes and their clients. It hit him that he might have to do something that would have seemed unthinkable just a short time ago.

“Fuck,” he exclaimed as he stood up, slipped on the coat, picked up his purse and headed out into the night.

Chapter 2

Rob quickly moved away from the motel. The last thing he needed was the manager coming over and requesting money. He got his bearings and headed up the street.

He quickly realized that he was like a baitfish in a feeding frenzy. Cars drove past him and the men inside leered at him with undisguised lust.

He realized that it was only a matter of time until he was propositioned and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He had never been with a man before and now it was being forced on him. Maybe it would have been better to stay in the room and to have called the police, but that option was gone.

He walked faster, and as he did he became aware of the new way his body was moving. He felt his breasts bounce and the way his hips swayed as he walked in his heels. The sound of the heels clicking on the sidewalk seemed like firecrackers going off.

A pickup truck pulled up next to him and a large burley man leaned out the window.

“Hey babe, you looking for a ride?” he asked.

Rob knew what the man really wanted, but he stopped, turned and smiled back at him.

“Sure,” he said softly.

“Well, get in honey,” said the man.

Rob walked around and got inside the truck.

“Damn, you’re the best thing I’ve seen around here in years, what’s your name babe?” asked the man.

Rob hesitated for a moment and then replied “Ruby.”

For the time being, he accepted that he was now Ruby and that she would have to accept this humiliation in order to get home.

The man grinned.

“The name fits you,” he said as he pulled away from the curb. “Red is your color.”

“Thanks,” she replied.

“Well, enough small talk, I’m horny and you have a job to do, let’s get to the point,” said the man as he held out a twenty dollar bill.

Ruby stared at the bill.

“What’s the matter? It’s the going rate for a blowjob,” he replied in a matter of fact way. “You want it?”

Ruby reached over and took the bill and slipped down between her breasts.

“Good girl,” he said as he pulled off onto a side street.

He then reached over and ran his hand over her thighs.

“I know a safe place,” he said. “Don’t worry.”

A few minutes later he pulled his truck into a vacant parking lot. Without a word, he began to undo his belt. Ruby reached over and took over from him. She unzipped his pants, and saw his erect cock pop out.

He leaned back as he leaned down. His cock seemed so big as she began to open her mouth to take it in. She wasn’t sure she could take it all, but slowly it filled her mouth. She tried not to think about what she was doing as she began to suck his cock. As Rob, she had gotten a few blowjobs and so she tried to repeat what had once been to done to her. It was all she could do to keep from gagging as she felt his cock fill her mouth.

“Damn you’re good,” moaned the man. “That’s it, suck it deep, take it all bitch.”

Ruby felt like crying, but she somehow managed to stay on task. She was shocked by how quickly she made him climax and before she realized it he was cumming in her mouth. He held her head down and she had no choice but to swallow his seed. Now only was she a cock sucking whore, but she also swallowed. It was so degrading.

“You’re damn good Ruby,” said the man as he pulled his cock into his jeans. “You t-girl whores suck the best cock. Although I must admit that you look more like a chick than most of the sluts around here.”

“Thanks,” she replied automatically.

“So, where do you want me to drop you off, back where I picked you up?” he asked.

“Um, can you take me uptown a ways?” she asked.

He stared back at her.

“Where?” he asked.

She gave him the location of an intersection a block away from her apartment.

“Sure, why not!” he exclaimed as he laughed.



Chapter 3

Ruby couldn’t believe her luck as the man drove her close to her home.

“So, will I see you again?” he asked as she got out of his truck.

She smiled back.

“I hope so,” she replied with a wink.

Ruby watched as he drove away and then she headed towards her place.

Thankfully it was quiet and she was soon in her place. She locked the door behind her and let out a sigh. She would get out of the outfit, take a long hot shower and then go to bed and treat it like a long bad nightmare.

Ruby then turned around and gasped.

Someone had been in her place.

She stepped into her living room and noticed that it looked very different. The furniture was the same, but now there were colorful throw pillows on the couch and chair. A vase with flowers sat on the coffee table. Next to the flowers there was a stack of fashion magazines.

Ruby noticed that the posters that had decorated the walls had been replaced with prints of flowers. Even the curtains were different; instead of a drab brown, they were a bright floral pattern.

She then rushed into her bedroom and found it too had a makeover and was now decidedly feminine. The bedspread was red and pink. The sheets were satin and also colored pink.

She opened drawers of her dresser and found them filled with women’s clothes. A quick search of her bedroom found none of her male clothes were there.

In her bathroom, she found the counter cluttered with makeup of various kinds. Even her shampoo and conditioner was now a female brand.

She walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of her bed. She felt exhausted and was torn between crying and going to bed. Who had done this to her and more importantly, why?



Chapter 4

She sat there for almost an hour before deciding that she would take a shower, go to bed and face this problem in with a clear head.

Ruby walked into the bathroom and began to undress. She let her dress fall to floor and then removed her bra. The breast pads not only felt real, they looked very realistic. As she ran her fingers over the nipples she was shocked that she could actually feel her own touch. She squeezed one of her nipples and let out a moan. Somehow her own nipples were attached to the fake ones.

She then took offer her stockings and heels, followed by her garter belt. The last thing she removed was her panties. When they came off, she had another shock. There was a steel ring inserted through the head of her cock. The ring appeared to be in one piece, and after inspecting it, she could see where it had been welded in place.

Before getting into the shower, she inspected the rest of her body. On the small of her back she found a tattoo, the type that guys called tramp stamps. It appeared to be a floral pattern that was nearly five inches in length. She wasn’t sure if it was real or not.

Ruby let out a sigh. She then removed her wig and found another bombshell; her own hair had been cut and styled in that of a young woman. It was a layered cut that even disheveled looked very feminine. Additionally her hair was now dyed black with streaks of red through it.

Ruby stood in front of the bathroom mirror and ran her fingers through her hair. With just a little work, she found that the style fell into place. Ruby stared at her reflection in silence. She really looked like a girl.

She decided to remove her makeup before getting into the shower. On the counter there was some makeup remover, and she applied it to her face.

A few minutes later she looked in the mirror. Her face still looked very feminine. Ruby’s eyebrows were very thin and highly arched. She also found that she couldn’t remove all the eyeliner. It then hit her that it wouldn’t come off. Her lips also were pink as if they were dyed. She also noticed that her lips were actually larger.

Ruby stared at her reflection and saw a woman looking back at her. Her knees felt weak, and for a moment she almost passed out.

However, she slowly regained composure.

“Okay, we’ll face this in the morning. There’s nothing I can about it right now anyway,” she said.



Chapter 5

Ruby slept in until well after ten.

When she got out of bed she realized that it hadn’t been a bad dream. She was still feminized.

She studied herself in the mirror for several minutes before getting dressed.

Whoever had done this to her had given her a wardrobe that was very sexy and revealing. It took her a few minutes to find a top and skirt to wear. Instinctively she tucked her penis between her legs in her panties.

Additionally, all her shoes were now high heels of various shapes and styles. She also had a collection of boots.

After she dressed, she ran her fingers through her hair and found that it easily fell into a very sexy style. It was obvious that whoever had done this to her had thought of everything.

She was about to leave the bedroom, when she felt a strange urge that led her into the bathroom. Without a thought, she began to apply makeup to her face. It wasn’t as dramatic as she had been earlier, but within a few minutes she looked very feminine. To her surprise, she found this pleased her.

She completed the look with earrings, and other pieces of jewelry.

Now that she was fully dressed, she headed out to the kitchen and made herself a pot of coffee.

As she waited for the coffee, she saw her cell phone on the counter. She knew she had it with her when she had gone to the bar, so the person that did this to her had brought it back.

She immediately checked her messages.

The first ones were from her boss and after going through a few she realized that she was now unemployed. She hated the job, but this wasn’t the way she wanted it to end.

The next couple was from friends. She debated what to do next when the phone rang. The ringtone had been changed and was now a Lady Gaga tune.

A man’s voice greeted her with “Hello Sweetheart, how are you feeling?”

She looked at the phone and saw that the number wasn’t listed.

“Don’t speak, just listen. I’m sure your tiny mind is wondering what’s going on, all in good time my dear. Needless to say, life as you knew it is over. You are now Sophia Moore and you are transgendered. With each passing minute you will become more feminine. Don’t bother fighting the programming, you’re not strong enough. You will have a new set of ID shortly to go with your name. The lease is also in your new name. It seems that the previous tenant moved out on rather short notice. That’s all you need to know for now. However, be advised that you are my property. Do not call your friends or family, and do not call the police. I will be in contact with you shortly. Oh, I love the name you used that last, it was very fitting. I also love how you showed your true potential last night. I may let you use Ruby as your working name.”

The phone call ended suddenly.

The words began to sink in that her name was now Sophia. She felt like smashing the phone, but instead she slumped to the kitchen floor.



Chapter 6

Sophia sat on her couch as she sipped her coffee. She searched her thoughts trying to think of anyone who would do this to her, but couldn’t think of anyone.

She then thought of what the man on the phone told her and realized it was true. She did see herself as female. It was almost ridiculous to think of herself as a male. With the exception of her penis, there was little about her that could be seen as masculine.

Next her mind shifted to how easily she sold herself. Yes she needed money, but she gave in so quickly. There was something else bothering her. As she thought about sucking the man’s cock, she found that it excited her. Was this her unknown transformer’s plan for her, to turn her into a whore?

She got up to refill her mug and see what was in the fridge.

She opened the door to the refrigerator and was pleased to see that it was full of food. At least she wouldn’t starve.

Without thinking, Sophia fixed herself a salad and went back to the living room and sat down on her couch. As she ate, she picked up one of the magazines and began to page through it. As she looked through the magazine she imagined herself wearing some of the outfits. When she caught herself doing it, she remembered the man’s words about the programming. Was he telling the truth or was he just playing mind games with her?

She was startled out of thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on the door. Sophia got up, and walked over to look out the peep hole. It looked like a delivery man and so she opened the door.

As the door opened she felt a hand press a cloth against her mouth and in a moment she was plunged into darkness.



Chapter 7

Sophia opened her eyes and found that she was naked and lying on a bed. Her body felt stiff and she wondered how long she had been out. She looked around and while she realized that she was in a different bedroom. She looked around and recognized her belongings, but it was definitely a new place.

As she woke up, she felt something in her mouth. She stuck out her tongue, reached up and discovered that her tongue had a stud in it.

She sat up and looked in the mirror as she stuck out her tongue, confirming her fears.

It was then she noticed the stud in her left nostril. A small ruby chip was embedded in the stud.

Looking down she made another discovery. Her breast pads were smaller and also the nipples were pierced, with small steel rings running through them. It was only when Sophia ran her hands over them did she realized that they weren’t pads, they were real.

She let out a cry of surprise, as she realized that she had tits.

Standing up, Sophia cupped them as she looked down at them. While they were smaller than the pads she had previous had attached, they were still noticeable. She also saw that her nipples were larger and darker in color. In fact her whole body was darker, as if she was deeply tanned. At least it was a natural color and not the phony looking orange tone of fake tans.

She ran her fingers over the nipples rings and felt a new sensation, one of pure pleasure running through her body. Like the ring that was in her cock, the nipple rings looked as if they had been welded in place.

Below her breasts, she saw that she had a pierced navel. A small steel ring was running through her body. A polished red stone was attached to the ring.

She inspected the rest of her body and found the only other change was that she now had what looked like jaguar spots on her left shoulder. The tattoo ran from the top of her left shoulder and down her back a few inches. She was shocked to see that the tattoo was partly healed and then she wondered how long she had been out.

Inspecting her arms she could see additional marks left by needles or IVs. Looking around the bedroom she didn’t see her phone.

She didn’t care that she was naked as she rushed into the living room and found her phone on the couch. She flipped it open, checked the date and time, and in a moment her fears were confirmed, she had been out for two weeks.

Slumping down on her couch she tried to remember what the delivery man looked like, but his face was just a blur.

She got up and headed back into the bedroom to study her new appearance. The smaller breasts and tan gave her a more youthful appearance and she realized that she would be seen as a teenager now.

It was then she saw the envelope on the dresser. It was marked OPEN.

She picked it up and opened it up, finding a driver license, a bank card, and a Visa card. Staring at the license she saw her feminized face looking back at her. Her name was now officially Sophia Moore aged twenty-one. The license looked real, she thought. If it was a fake it was a good one.

Looking at the address on the ID, she realized that she now lived in a different part of the city. It was also close to the red light district and that sent a chill up her spine.

She looked in the mirror again at her face and shook her head. No one would believe that she was twenty-one.

“Great,” she muttered.

She froze.

“Please no!” she exclaimed.

Her hands flew up to her mouth.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed

Her voice was now much higher and girlish.

“This can’t be happening,” she said as she sat down on the couch.

The cell phone suddenly rang and she immediately grabbed for it. As before, the number calling her was unlisted.

Taking a deep breath, she answered it.

“Hello?” she asked softly.

“What a lovely voice you have Sophia, even better than I could have hoped for,” replied the man.

“Why have you done this to me?” she asked.

“Hush my dear,” he ordered.

Even though she had hundreds of questions, she immediately obeyed.

“A young girl like you must mind her manners and do what she is told,” he continued.

Sophia found herself nodding silently.

“Yes, you have undergone programming. I prefer the old fashioned ways of breaking my girls in, but time is of the essence. I use the most modern methods now. It’s not as fun, but the effects are better and more permanent,” he explained. “With each passing day your programming will reshape your mind. Even now you probably find yourself accepting that you are a young t-girl named Sophia. Yes, you will remember who you were; it makes you more compliant, knowing that you were once a male and that you are now seen as a teenage girl. You will always know that you were forced to be a girl and that you’ve been programmed to act as one.”

Sophia wanted to shout back at her tormentor, but couldn’t.

“I left your ‘official’ age as twenty-one; that way no one gets in trouble for having sex with someone underage and will allow you to get into bars and clubs. You’ll find that you’ll be able to pass as even younger, should I desire it,” he explained.

Sophia felt a tear run down her face, at the same time she felt her nipples harden, and her cock felt wet. It was so confusing.

“I suppose you’re wondering why I have done this to you,” he continued. “You are a part of a greater plan, which I don’t need to tell you at this time. I still have some -- modifications -- which I need to do on you before you are a completed object; these changes are both physical and mental.”

Sophia wiped away her tears as she listened.

“I want you to rest for the next few days. I will be tasking you with some duties shortly,” he concluded. “Relax and recover my pet.”

The man then hung up.

Sophia stared at the phone for a while. She then worked up her strength and decided to call her parents and ask for help.

She found that their phone number was no longer in her phone. That didn’t surprise her and she started to dial the number, but she stopped as she couldn’t recall the number. She tried again, and failed. A sense of panic swept through her as she tried to remember, but it slowly sank in that she couldn’t even recall their names. Even the address of their home was a blank.

She tried to think of anyone who she knew, back when she was Robert, and each time she was unsuccessful. She could picture their faces, vaguely, but their names were a blank.

“Damn you to hell,” she cried out as he began to sob.



Chapter 8

A couple of days later, Sophia’s phone rang.

“Hello again my pet,” greeted the man.

“Hello,” she replied.

“I have a task for you, and I expect you to do exactly what you are told,” he explained. “Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she replied.

“We’ll see. If you fail to do what I tell you, I will punish you severely,” he warned. “However, should you please me, then you will be rewarded. Do you have any questions?”

“What’s the reward?” she asked.

“Information. I will tell you why I have changed you,” he replied. “Interested?”

“Yes, very,” she replied.

“Good girl. Then here’s what I want you to do. You will dress up; make yourself look very slutty, I don’t anyone who sees you to misunderstand your intentions. I will send you an address, it’s a rather exclusive club and I’m sure that you will be quite welcomed. Once in the club, allow yourself to get picked up and do whatever they ask, no matter how depraved. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” replied Sophia.

“Girls like you are common there, so you don’t have to worry about someone getting upset when they find your cock,” he said. “In fact, it’s why many people go there in the first place.”

“Okay,” she replied.

“Use the name Ruby, as it fits you when you’re a whore,” he continued.

“Okay,” she replied.

“I think you’ll find that you’ll enjoy this evening far more than you suspect. The slut in you will take over,” he stated. “I will be in touch with you later.”

With that the man hung up.



Chapter 9

Sophia checked herself in the mirror and nodded in approval. She was dressed all in red, wearing a mini-dress and high heels. Under the dress she wore a push up bra that showed off her breasts. Her cock was tucked between her legs and held in place with her panties.

She skipped the wig and had styled her own hair. Additionally her makeup was flawless.

“I really do look like a hot slut,” she said aloud.

She also realized how young she looked and hoped that her ID would pass inspection.

She then received a text with the address of the club. She had heard of the place, but had never gone in.

A few minutes later her cab arrived and she was off to the club.

The driver kept looking at her in his rearview mirror, and the idea that he found her attractive turned her on.

The idea that the cabbie was checking her out actually pleased her and she felt her nipples harden. It hit her that she wasn’t just obeying her orders; rather she was becoming a slut

When she reached the club she saw a long line of people waiting to get in. For a moment she thought about heading to the back, but instead she strutted right up to the front.

The large man working the front door smiled at her.

She pointed to his clipboard.

“I think my name is on there,” she said seductively.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Sophia, Sophia Moore, but I may also be under the first name Ruby,” she replied

He scanned the list.

“Ruby, huh, the name fits you. Here you are,” he said as he unclipped the velvet rope that blocked the door. “Have fun honey.”

She winked at him and sauntered in.



Chapter 10

She sat at the bar, sipping a class of champagne, scanning the room. She wondered if the man who had changed her was here. Maybe he was watching her at this moment she thought.

The bartender set another drink down in front of her.

“What’s this?” she asked.

He pointed towards one of the VIP booths to his left. A couple was sitting there motioning for Ruby to join them.

She slipped off the stool and walked slowly over to the booth. The man appeared to be in his mid-forties, but was still very fit. He had black hair, and a matching goatee. Judging by his complexion, Ruby suspected that he was Mediterranean in ethnicity. He was dressed in what appeared to be a very expensive suit. Ruby immediately noticed the gold Rolex on his wrist.

The woman sitting next to him also had the same complexion. Her long silky black hair flowed down her back. She was also very attractive. Her large breasts were almost bursting out of her tight black mini-dress.

The man stood up and motioned for Ruby to sit down between them.

“Good evening, my name is Bora and this is my wife Talya,” he greeted.

Ruby noticed a very slight accent.

“Please to meet you, my friends call me Ruby,” she replied.

“It suits you,” said Talya. “Red is definitely your color.”

Ruby sat down next to Talya and Bora sat down on her other side.

“We’re visiting for the week, and you are the most exquisite thing we’ve seen here,” said Bora.

“Thank you,” replied Ruby. “Where are you from?”

“We were both born in Turkey, but our families moved here when we were young. We currently live in New York,” he replied.

Ruby felt one of Talya’s arms drape across her shoulders. She then felt the woman’s other hand begin to run against her thighs.

Ruby turned and smiled at the woman.

“Do you like?” asked Talya?

Ruby nodded.

“How old are you my dear?” asked Talya.

“Twenty-one,” replied Ruby.

“You look much younger, like a young girl dressing up to look older; it’s very sexy,” said Talya.

“Thank you,” replied Ruby.

She felt the woman’s hand slip up between her legs.

“Have you ever done it the other way around?” asked Talya. “Dress so you look younger?”

“I would, but it would make getting into clubs and meeting people like you difficult,” replied Ruby with a smile.

“True, but then we could take you other places. I would love to turn you into a younger girl; with the right hair style, makeup and outfit, you’d look much younger,” said Talya.

Ruby felt the woman’s hand begin to gently rub against her cock.

“Very interesting,” said Talya.

“What is it my dear?” asked Bora who was now holding one of Ruby’s hands.

“She has a pierced clitty,” replied Talya. “A very nice clitty, is it functional?”

Ruby nodded.

“Very good,” replied Bora.

“And I love the ring. I should have known, see your other decorations. Are there any others?” asked Talya.

“Yes, my navel and nipples,” replied Ruby.

“Exquisite,” replied Talya. “I can’t wait to see them.”

Talya then leaned over and began to kiss Ruby.

Ruby felt the older woman’s tongue press into her own mouth. At the same time she felt Talya’s hand rubbing her cock.

At the same time, Ruby felt Bora’s hands gently rubbing her nipples. It all felt so good, that she offered no resistance.

“I can feel your clitty coming to life,” whispered Talya.

Rose moaned softly.

“You’re going to love her clitty, my husband,” said Talya. “It’s the perfect size for a t-girl.”

“I can’t wait,” he said.

He then guided one of Ruby’s hands to his lap. She could feel his hard cock through his trousers.

“Rub it my pet,” he whispered.

“Pet?” moaned Ruby as she obeyed.

“Yes, you’re now our pet,” said Talya. “Does that please you?”

Ruby nodded.

“Then make it official,” said Bora.

Talya reached into her purse and pulled out a leash and diamond studded color. She slipped the collar around Ruby’s neck and locked it in place.

“Just so you know, we don’t have the key here,” whispered Talya. “We’ll have to wait until we get to our hotel room before you can be freed.”

“When we walk out of here, my wife will lead you out, like the cherished pet you are,” stated Bora.

A few minutes later, Bora and Talya walked out of the club, arm in arm, with Ruby being led by the leash.

It was extremely embarrassing, but for the most part Ruby was too aroused to be ashamed.



Chapter 11

Ruby was on all fours as Bora and Talya used her. She had lost track of how many times they had had sex that night. Presently, she was sucking Bora’s cock as Talya fucked her with a strap-on vibrating dildo.

She found the couple switched sexual roles often, with both of them taking dominant and submissive roles.

They weren’t just interested in their own sexual pleasure, and they had brought Ruby to climax several times.

She could feel that they were about to cum again, as they picked up their pace. They soon were all collapsed together on the bed.

“You are incredible my pet,” moaned Bora.

“Yes, you are the best we’ve found on this trip,” added Talya. “How do you feel?”

“Wonderful,” moaned Ruby.

“Can you spend the next day with us?” asked Talya.

“Yes,” replied Ruby.

“Excellent! I have some delicious plans for you,” said Talya as she pulled Ruby closer.

Ruby hugged the older woman and drifted off to sleep.



Chapter 12

When Ruby woke up, she found herself alone in bed. The collar was still locked around her neck.

She felt tired, but at the same time, very relaxed. She smiled as she thought about the sex with Bora and Talya. Just as the man had said, she had enjoyed herself.

Bora walked out of the bathroom, dressed in a robe, drying off his hair.

“Good morning my pet,” he greeted.

“Good morning,” she replied. “Where’s Talya?”

“She went out to do run some errands. She’ll be back soon,” he said. “I recommend you take a bath. My wife has some bubble bath that she wanted you to try. It’s scented so you will smell like the pretty little flower you are.”

“Okay,” said Ruby.

“I’ll take the collar off, we don’t want to get it wet,” he said.

The hot bath felt very soothing and made her feel quite relaxed. As she soaked, she thought about everything she had done with Talya and Bora. Back when she was a male, she had an active sex life, but nothing compared to what she had just experienced.

She loved the sex with Bora, both giving him oral and having him fuck her. She knew that it had to be due to the programming, and in some ways she was glad. If she was destined to be a slut, at least she could enjoy herself.

The sex with Talya was also enjoyable, but in a different manner. Sophia realized that she loved sex with another woman. Even though she still had a cock -- or a clitty as Talya called it -- she no longer thought of herself as male.

As she thought about the sex, she began to pleasure herself. A wicked smile appeared on her face as she played with her nipples and clit.



Chapter 13

“You look lovely, Sophia,” stated Talya. “That outfit looks wonderful on you.”

“Thank you Aunt Talya,” replied Sophia as she looked at her reflection in the dressing room mirror.

Upon her return, Talya dressed Ruby up in a skirt and blouse fitting for a young girl. To complete the look, she had made sure that Ruby’s makeup and wig matched the outfit.

When the left the hotel, Ruby, now back to being called Sophia, was to act as Talya’s fourteen-year-old niece.

Sophia had been shocked by how well she passed as a young girl. The only suspect things were her pierced tongue and nose. However, Aunt Talya explained that many young girls had similar body jewelry.

Once out of the hotel, they went shopping and Sophia realized that she was now Talya’s doll.

Sophia’s present outfit was a floral pattern tea dress and sandals. It was conservative but very feminine.

“I can’t wait for your Uncle Bora to see you my dear,” said Sophia. “You look lovely; you’re such a sweet young girl.”

A short time later they were sitting in an upscale café having a late lunch. Bora had joined them, and Sophia referred to him as Uncle Bora.

Sophia carefully looked around the restaurant to see if anyone suspected who and what she really was. It soon became apparent that people accepted her for what she appeared, as a teenage girl.

“Thank you for giving in to this fantasy of ours,” whispered Talya. “We have always wanted to play this game, but we could never find the right person. We would never play with a real teen.”

Sophia smiled back sweetly.

“You look exquisite my dear,” added Bora.

“See, I knew your Uncle would love you in this dress,” said Talya. “Does that make you happy my dear?”

“Yes Aunt Talya,” replied Sophia.

Just then Bora’s phone went off.

“It’s work, please excuse me,” he said as he got up.

A few minutes later he returned.

“I’m afraid we must leave,” he announced.

“What is it dear?” asked Talya.

“We have to fly back to New York to close the deal on the penthouse,” he replied. “We’ll have just enough time to pack and get to the airport.”

Talya frowned.

“Well my dear Sophia, I’m afraid that we’ll have to continue this party another time,” she said, “We can take you back to the hotel and allow you to change, or we can drop you off the way you’re dressed.”

“Whatever way is easier for you,” replied Sophia.

“And your outfit at the hotel?” asked Talya.

“I won’t miss it,” she replied.

Talya smiled back at her.

“I will miss you. I hope that we can get together the next time we’re out here,” she said.

“I’d like that too,” said Sophia. “I will miss both of you.”



Chapter 14

As Sophia walked into her apartment, she received a series of text messages.

When she opened them, she was shocked to see that they were of her. Some were taken in the club and others were taken just recently.

A few minutes later she was called by her transformer.

“You looked lovely, even better than I could have hoped for,” he commented. “You looked like a sweet little girl in the café.”

“Thank you,” she replied.

“I would say you looked fifteen or slightly younger,” he continued. “With a little tweaking of your programming I could make you live like that fulltime. How would you like to be a slutty school girl and have to grow up all over again?”

“Are you serious?” she gasped.

“It’s an option. I know some people who would love to have someone like you,” he replied. “However I will need you for something more important first. Tomorrow, I will call you and give you some new instructions. So relax and get some rest.”

“As you command,” she replied.

He then hung up.

Sophia sat down on her couch and wondered what was going to happen next. The idea of being turned into a school girl wasn’t what scared her; in fact, there was something about it that was wickedly appealing. No, it was the veiled threat of being sold to some people to be their slave. It was one thing to role-play, but the idea of doing it full time was disturbing. These conflicting emotions were so confusing. She no longer knew where her programmed persona started or ended.



Chapter 15

Sophia walked down the street to the intersection where her mystery man had directed her to go. She was dressed in a red tube-top, black leather skirt and matching jacket, stockings and high heels. While she was aroused by the way she looked, she also realized that she looked like a Hollywood version of a hooker. Most of the real working girls in the area who more everyday outfits as it was more practical. If the cops came through, it was easier to run and hide in jeans than a miniskirt.

When she reached the intersection that had been texted to her, a black sedan pulled up next to her and the driver leaned out to speak to her.

“Sophia?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Good, please get in the back,” said the driver.

Sophia nodded again as she slipped into the car. She also realized that the driver wasn’t her mystery man, unless he was very good at disguising his voice.

As soon as she was in, the driver pulled away. He never spoke to her as he drove across the city.

He pulled the car into the basement parking garage of a large office building.

“You’re to go to the fourth floor,” said the driver. “You’ll be met when you get off the elevator.”

Sophia nodded and walked through the empty parking area to the elevator.

When she reached the fourth floor a man greeted her. He was dressed in a navy colored suit and appeared to be in his mid-fifties. She looked at the suit and figured from its poor fitting that it came right off the rack.

“Good evening Sophia, you will not talk unless I give you permission,” he stated.

She looked at the man and realized that he was the one who she had spoken to over the phone so many times. She was shocked by now normal he looked. He was five-ten, thin, with neatly styled thinning brown hair. He wore steel framed glasses.

“Do you understand?” he asked.

“I understand,” she replied.

“Good, follow me,” he ordered.

He led her down the hall and then into an office. He closed the door behind them and then led her into a conference room.

Inside the room there was a tall man, dressed in a gray suit. Sophia looked at him and realized that she had seen him before, but she couldn’t place his face.

Unlike the man who led her in, she could tell that the man in the gray suit was wealthy. His suit was obviously expensive and tailored as it fit him perfectly. He wore diamond studded cufflinks and a gold Rolex. Everything about him screamed wealth.

“Here she is,” said the man in the blue suit as he sat down across from the other man.

“Remarkable! Even though I have seen the videos, I can’t believe she’s the same person,” said the man in the gray suit. “May I see her naked?”

Sophia noticed that the man in the gray suit spoke excellent English, but there was a slight accent; it was European, but she couldn’t place it.”

“Of course. Sophia, undress please,” ordered the man in the blue suit.

Sophia undressed without a word.

“This process of yours is amazing,” said the man in the gray suit. “I’m stunned how quickly she changed.”

“Once you picked her out, I gave her a six month regimen of preliminary treatments. She was, of course, unaware of this. I slipped it into her juice in her apartment,” explained the man in the blue suit.

“Does it always take six months?” asked the man in the gray suit as he studied Sophia’s body.

“No, it took longer because I didn’t want her to be aware of the treatments. Normally, the pre-treatments can be done in 2-3 weeks,” explained the man in the blue suit. “It all depends on their male physique.”

Sophia listened to their conversation and was stunned.

“When you asked me for a guinea pig I thought that she would be suitable, but I had no idea she would turn out not only very feminine, but also so youthful,” said gray suit.

“Yes, I’m very pleased myself,” said blue suit. “As long as you pick subjects within the criteria that I have provided you, you should get similar results.”

Gray suit grinned.

“And the programming?” he asked.

“With the second stage, their minds become very easy to control,” said blue suit. “While the physical changes are permanent, the mental changes can be modified.”

“Too bad the mental aspects of the formula only works on shemales,” said gray suit.

“I know, but I think you’ll find that you’ll make a sizable profit selling functional transgendered sex-slaves,” said blue suit.

Gray suit nodded.

“So she will do whatever I ask her?” asked Gray suit.

“Don’t ask, just tell her,” replied blue suit.

Gray suit unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erect cock.

Sophia watched what was happening and prepared herself mentally for what was about to happen next.

“Normally I would ask for a blow job, but you have such a nice ass that I must fuck it,” said gray suit. “Turn around and bend over.”

Sophia obeyed. She felt the man’s hands on her body as he pressed close to her. She let out a gasp, as he pressed his cock into her body.



Chapter 16

“That was impressive, not just in the way it felt, but also in the way she reacted, said the man in the gray suit. “She is a magnificent whore.”

“Yes, and soon you will have as many as you want,” said blue suit.

“I will buy the process, but I want assurances that only I will own this process,” said gray suit. “I also want assurances that she won’t identify me.”

“She will do whatever I tell her,” said blue suit.

“Anything?” asked gray suit with a laugh.

Blue suit nodded.

Sophia was standing off the side, her head down in submission as she felt both shame and pleasure. At the same time she felt the man’s seed between her legs adding to her range of feelings.

“For what you’re paying me, I won’t have to work another day in my life,” said blue suit with a laugh. “Of course I will help you in the setting up of the program. Once you get your facility up, I will show your people how to create the formula and how to use it.”

Gray suit nodded.

“I should be ready soon,” he replied. “I already have a location picked out.”

“And the, um, subjects?” asked blue suit.

“I’m already in that business; it will be just a matter of picking out the best candidates for transformation,” replied gray suit. “One last thing: what about Sophia? Is she available? I will pay you top dollar for her.”

Sophia felt her heart beating wildly in her chest, as she awaited his answer.

Blue suit shook his head.

“No, I have other plans for her. Besides, you’ll be able to create a harem of girls like her, should you desire.”

“Too bad. I will send the down payment to your account,” said gray suit.

“And once I confirmed that it’s in my account, I will send you the formula you will need,” said blue suit.

“Very good,” said gray suit. “You have run a tough deal, but I have estimated that I will recoup my investment in a year or two, maybe sooner. I’m surprised that you are selling this.”

“I’m not greedy, and besides, I don’t have the network that you have. I am content to walk away after you have your lab,” said blue suit.

Gray suit stood up and shook hands with blue suit.

“It’s a pleasure doing business with you,” he said.

“Thank you,” replied blue suit.



Chapter 17

“Well, I suppose you’re wondering what’s going to happen to you?” asked blue suit.

Sophia nodded as she feared the worst. She was still naked and feeling very vulnerable.

“I am going to let you go. You have made me quite wealthy,” he explained. “However, I am generous with my good luck. You will be given a quarter million dollars.”

Sophia stared back, her eyes opened wide in shock.

“I developed the process that changed you by accident and quickly realized its potential,” he continued. “The man who bought my formula picked you out at that sports bar. You were picked out at random, and he told me that if I could change you into a stunningly beautiful feminine and totally obedient shemale that he would buy the formula at a very high price.”

Sophia felt rage growing inside, but didn’t let it show. She couldn’t risk this madman changing his mind.

“I know he plans on creating sex slaves; in fact he’s already selling slaves, but now he’ll be able to enter the lucrative she-male market. Anyway, that’s not my problem. He clientele is rich and high class and will treat the girls as pampered pets,” he added.

Sophia felt anger, but she couldn’t express it to him.

“I will let you go, and you can live your life in relative ease,” he said. “Do you have any questions? You may speak freely.”

“You mean that?” she asked.

He nodded.

“Don’t take this the wrong way; even though you’re quite lovely, you’re not my type. I prefer real women. I only changed you to make money,” he said.

Like that makes it better, she thought.

“Can you change me so I’m not so ... so submissive?” she asked.

“Of course,” he replied. “As you heard, you’re going to be feminine the rest of your life. You can use some of your money and have a sex change if you want.”

“What about my past memories?” she asked.

“Sure, but why? Do you think your family will accept you? Don’t risk the pain of their rejection. Let sleeping dogs lie and move on with your life,” he said.

“I want my memories back,” she demanded.

“Sure, what does it matter to me?” he replied. “I will restore your memories, but don’t blame me when they slam the door in your face.”

“It’s my face and my life,” she replied softly.

“Okay I will do it,” he said. “I’m not without morals.”

Sophia glared back at him.

“What?” he asked, slightly amused.

“You just sold a man a process that will allow him to transform and enslave innocent people,” she said.

“Look, don’t get all righteous on me. I worked my ass off as in l research lab. I made my boss rich and what did I get for it? Zip! Then I discovered this process by accident and was the only one who realized its value. Well, that’s not exactly true, there was one person supported me, and she died in an accident. No, I consider this payback. My old company destroyed my work and called me a failure. I don’t feel any guilt over what will be done with the process,” he stated angrily. “Who cared about me, when I lost my house to foreclosure? Not my employers. But I’m not vengeful; if I was, I would abduct their sons and turn them into sluts far more depraved than you.”

“How did you discover what this stuff does?” she asked.

“One of my lab techs accidently ingested some of the formula. I noticed how he changed, and I began to give him regular doses,” replied the man.

Sophia’s jaw dropped in shock.

“And what happened to him?”

“The last I saw him, or make that her, she was turning tricks,” he replied. “I suppose I could give her some money too, but she’s just blow it on drugs.”

Sophia let out a sigh.

“There was another one. She turned out quite lovely, but she died in the same accident that killed by my only supporter,” he continued.

“When can you change me?” she asked.

“Tonight. I have a flight to catch in a few days. I was paid a small fortune for this formula, but it will go a lot longer outside this country. I also plan on starting a new life,” he explained. “So follow me, and we’ll get started.”



Chapter 18

Sophia woke up in her apartment. Her head was killing her, as if she was recovering from a hangover. She sat up and rubbed her temples. Her mind was foggy, but it slowly began to clear up.

Sophia looked at her phone and saw that another week had passed. She shook her head in disgust over the number of days that her transformer had stolen from her.

It took her a few moments, but she then realized that she could recall the name of her parents and their phone number.

She picked up her phone, but then decided to wait. What would she tell them?

As she thought about it, she noticed an envelope on the nightstand. She picked it up and opened it. Inside was a letter describing her Swiss bank account.

Looking at the papers she realized that the man had kept his word, and that he left her $250,000.

She then began to search her thoughts. Yes, she accepted that she was feminized, but at least the strong submissive thoughts were gone. She did realize that she was still attracted to both men and women.

Sophia sat on her bed and thought about what she would do next. After a while, a plan began to form in her mind. It might not work, but it was something that she had to try.



Chapter 19

Sophia sat nervously in her rental car a few blocks from her parent’s home. She was dressed conservatively in a skirt and blouse. Her piercings and tattoos were gone and her body had healed. Yes, she still had the permanent makeup on her face, but that was a time saver now and she had decided to keep it.

During the time that she recovered, she had researched her old life. Her parents had filed a missing persons report and when nothing had turned up, they had hired a detective. Of course, he hadn’t found her, as he was looking for a man.

Sophia had decided not to just show up at her parent’s home. Instead she had contacted the authorities. She figured that if they supported her story she had a better chance of being accepted by her parents.

To her surprise, the federal agent who interviewed her totally believed her story. Additionally, the agent was very interested in both the man in the blue suit and the man in the gray suit.

Sophia anxiously tapped the steering wheel of the car as she waited for the agent to show up. To her relief she saw a gray sedan pull up behind her. Sophia watched as the agent approached her car and then opened the passenger door.

“Hi,” greeted the agent. “How’re you doing?”

Sophia rocked her hand back and forth.

“I fully understand,” replied the agent.

Sophia looked at the young female agent and smiled. At first, she had been worried when she met the agent and wondered if the feds were just humoring her. The agent wasn’t much older than she was and admitted that she was on temporary field work. But soon Sophia realized that the agent was very sharp.

Sophia also felt a bond with the agent, when she told her that she had once been abducted herself when she was a teenager.

“Beth, what do I do if my parents reject me?” asked Sophia.

“To quote a friend of mine, we’ll cross that bridge if it happens,” replied Special Agent Beth Williams. “But you can count on me to be there with you should the worse happen.”

Sophia nodded.

“Okay, here goes nothing,” said Sophia as she started the car.

Sophia’s parents had been informed that their child had been located and was being brought to them. Another agent was currently with them. They had been told about the abduction, but not about the changes.

“Do you think that we should have told them?” asked Sophia.

“I’ve dealt with a few cases like this and found that it’s best that this sort of thing is done in person,” said Beth.

“Please tell me that you’ll catch the man who changed me, and the other one,” said Sophia.

“No promises, but we’ll do our best. We have a good track record in these things,” said Beth.

“I wish I could have given you more info,” said Sophia.

“You gave us plenty of info to work with,” replied Beth.

“There it is,” said Sophia as she pointed at a gray split level house to her right. “I grew up here.”

“Looks like a nice neighborhood,” said Beth.

Sophia pulled into the driveway and parked the car. She got out of the car and looked over at Beth.

“Okay, here we go,” she said.

Beth smiled and extended her hand. Sophia smiled back and took it.

Together they walked towards the front door.



Chapter 20

Beth reached for her phone on the nightstand.

“Agent Williams,” she answered.

“Beth, how did it go?”

Beth immediately recognized the voice of the woman.

“Very emotionally, Assistant Director Burns,” replied Beth.

“Beth, you can call me Ally as you’re doing this as a favor for me. So tell me everything.”

“Her parents immediately hugged her, and they must have cried for five minutes before she had a chance to tell them the whole story,” replied Beth. “I have to admit that I had a few tears myself.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” replied Ally

“Anyway, they were just happy to have their child back. The fact that Rob was now Sophia was a shock, but it didn’t diminish their love for their child,” continued Beth. “They’re pleased to hear that we’re taking this case very seriously and so the case won’t be compromised, they have agreed to keep quiet.”

“Very good,” said Ally.

“They asked me what are the odds we’ll catch the people that did this,” said Beth.

“And what did you say?”

“I said that we’d do everything possible to bring these men to justice. I also told them that I hoped to be part of the investigation,” added Beth.

“Be careful what you wish for. We’re setting up a task force to look for abductions and disappearances, and you’ll be one of the agents assigned,” said Allie.

“I can’t wait to get back to work,” said Beth excitedly.

“Good,” replied Ally. “I felt the same way, when I was hunting Margo Simon.”

“Thanks for letting me take Sophia to her reunion,” said Beth.

“You’re welcome. I look forward to seeing your full report, when you get back,” said Allie.

“It’s almost done,” replied Beth with a laugh. “Mom and Dad taught me to get the paperwork done on time.”

“Okay, see you when you get back,” said Allie.

“Thanks Allie,” replied Beth.

Ally hung up the phone and rubbed her chin, as she debated her next action. Without thinking, she reached into her mini-fridge and pulled out a can of Diet Coke. She popped the top and took a sip.

The Agency had a good idea where the man who developed the formula was, but it would be tricky getting to him. She looked at the folder in front of her. It was a plan that she had proposed to The Director and that he approved.

Normally Ally didn’t like using free-lancers. Yes, she used her circle of friends, but that was different -- she knew she could trust them as she would family. She opened the folder and looked at the file. There was no denying that the man was qualified, but he was also a bit of a pirate.

She took another sip of her Diet Coke, and then picked up her phone and dialed the number on her secure phone.

The phone rang several times before it was picked up.

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” said Ally.

“Well, this is a surprise! How did you get this number? I changed it from the last time you called,” asked the man, more amused than annoyed.

“I’m calling in my marker Bill,” said Ally seriously. “You still owe me for Tracy Obata.”

Bill Werth, AKA Bill Rose, was an ex-CIA agent and currently an independent security contractor. He worked out of Curacao and lived with his adopted daughter, Robin. He had the reputation of taking the law into his own hands. During a previous investigation, he had fed data to the Agency through a young agent named Tracy Obata. While his intentions were pure, he had almost cost Tracy her career.

(Read Twisted Values and The Protector: The Next Generation for background on Bill)


At first, there was silence.

“Okay that’s fair. So, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“I need you to locate a man for us,” said Ally

“Is that all?” he asked.

“For now, we need him alive,” replied Ally.

“Okay,” replied the man. “So, is Tracy still employed?”

“Yes, she has been fully reinstated,” said Ally.

“Good, I’m pleased to hear that. Believe me, I never meant to hurt her career,” said the man.

“I know that Bill,” replied Ally. “I will send you the details regarding your assignment. Let me remind you, we need this man alive.”

“Let me guess, you’re after a bigger fish,” said Bill.

“Exactly,” said Ally.

“I’ll need to know what this man has done,” said Bill.

“Let’s just say that your old friend Kiyoke would be interested in his work,” said Ally.

“Really?” he asked.

“That’s correct. Find him and get back to me. We will pay your expenses,” said Ally.

“That is acceptable. I have nothing pressing right now, and the fishing has been off lately. I look forward to assisting you,” said Bill. “And Ally, I won’t let you down. I admire what you’ve done with The Agency. If the CIA had people like you, I may never have left.”

“Thank you,” she replied.



Chapter 21

Sophia moved to a new apartment a few miles from her parents. She offered to turn in the money given to her by the man, but the Feds let her keep it. Overall, she was pleasantly surprised by the way she was treated by them, -- especially Beth, who kept her updated on the investigation.

Even though she was now financially set, she got a job working at a local coffee house. It wasn’t that hard, and it gave her something to do. There was one other benefit; it helped her adjust to her new life. Yes, she knew she was capable of doing much more, but there was something comforting about the simplicity of her job. It was so routine and stress free that it allowed her to heal and adjust to her new life. In time, she would take on a more challenging career, but for now it was just what she needed.

Sophia was also seeing a therapist. Beth had insisted that Sophia get help to deal with the emotional issues related to her abduction and transformation. At first Sophia was skeptical, but she soon realized that it was the right idea.

In her first session, she was stoic and told the therapist that her life was fine and she accepted her new gender.

During her second session with the therapist, Sophia broke down and let out all her emotional rage over what had been done to her. She sobbed for nearly ten minutes. Afterwards she felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Her therapist told her that she was suffering from PTSD and that it she would have her share of good and bad days. Sophia was almost relieved to hear it, and that it was part of her recovery from being violated.

Her mind said that she was female, and it was unlikely that her programming could be reversed without knowing the formula. Sophia decided that it was time to move on and not wait for a possible reversal. Beth confirmed this decision when she told Sophia that it could take months, if not longer, until they caught the man who transformed her. Even then, there was no guarantee that that the process could be totally reversed.

Sophia also decided that she would get SRS. She didn’t like the idea of being in between. To her shock, her parents fully accepted her decision.

Sophia found it slightly ironic that she was closer to her parents now. While she hadn’t had a bad relationship with them, they had been slipping away for the past few years. She was deeply moved, when she learned of the effort they had made to try and find her. She realized that she needed family to get through life. Yes, they had to keep her transformation secret, so she kept the last name Moore, but she planned on changing it back as soon as it was possible.

What also bothered her was that she had only been transformed as part of a business deal, a deal that would lead to others have an even worse fate than what her transformer had done to her. All she could do was hope that the government caught the monsters that had changed her.



Chapter 22

Sitting on his deck, Bill read the file that Ally Burns had sent him. He was impressed with the info that the girl had been able to provide them. Thanks to her they had a good description of the man. They also had fingerprints of him, but they couldn’t get a match. Most likely the man had led an average life and had never been caught committing a crime. This told Bill that he was looking for a man who was new to being a fugitive and therefore more likely to make mistakes.

The man was obviously intelligent, and he also had no reason to think that anyone was looking for him. From strictly a professional viewpoint, he had made a big mistake in letting the girl Sophia live, thought Bill. He then thought of Robin and had a bad feeling. He picked up his phone and called the number that Ally had provided him.

“What do you need?” she asked.

“Professional as always,” he replied. “I need you to check on a company called LMK, they were mid-sized pharmaceutical company.”

“So, what exactly do you want?” she asked.

“Personnel files on anyone who worked in the labs,” he replied. “Hopefully, LMK ran security checks on their employees and the records might still exist.”

“Okay, I will get you the information shortly,” replied Ally. “Anything else?”

“Whoa, that’s it? I mean there are hundreds of companies out there that this guy could have worked for! Aren’t you at least going to ask me why I picked on LMK?” he asked.

“If you insist. We had a hand in shutting them down a few years ago,” said Ally. “They are now owned by a much larger company and are legitimate. A few years ago, I received a package of information on LMK from an anonymous source. It was a very well written report, like it had been written by someone who had worked in the community and was now a free agent.”

Bill chuckled.

“Aren’t you going to ask me how I was involved?” he asked.

“No,” replied Ally. “Not unless you plan on giving me some additional info.”

“No, not at this time,” replied Bill. “So, they tried to restart production of the drug?”

“Unsuccessfully,” replied Ally. “They never could reproduce the process.”

“Maybe because our man prevented it; probably because they wouldn’t pay him,” said Bill.

“It’s worth a look. We’ll get back to you shortly,” said Ally.

“I’ll be waiting,” he replied.



Chapter 23

Two days later, Bill received a report from Ally.

“I’ll be damned,” he said as he read it.

“What is it?” asked Robin.

“I now know who I’m looking for,” he said.

“Who is he?” asked Robin.

“You’d better sit down,” said Bill.

Robin sat down next to him.

“What is it?” she asked nervously.

“The man’s name is James K. Akin. Do you recognize it?” he asked.

Robin shook her head.

“Why?” she asked cautiously.

“He worked at LMK,” replied Bill. “He was the lead technician for Dr. Marissa Chance. I saw his name on some of the reports, but they led me to believe that he only had a minor role in the development of the formula.”

Robin gasped.

“You mean, he could have helped her change me?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” said Bill. “I’ll ask him when I find him.”

“And then you’re going to kill him, right?” asked Robin without emotion.

“This isn’t a hit; we need to get info out of him,” said Bill. “He sold the process to someone for a lot of money, and we have to find that man first.”

“So afterwards you’ll kill him,” stated Robin seriously. “Please, this has to end sometime.”

“I thought you didn’t approve of killing,” he said.

“This is different. That man created something that really messed with my head. Bill, I still have urges, really strong ones, bad ones, urges to do awful depraved things. I have learned to control them, but they’re not gone. I don’t want others to be abused,” she explained. “Please do this for me, kill him.”

“I understand, but we play by the rules with this one,” he said.

“Really?” she asked skeptically.

“At least until after the Agency is done with him,” he said with a wink. “Maybe he knows the way to reduce those thoughts.”

Robin nodded.

“I have another request; can I meet this other girl, what’s her name again, Sophia?” she asked.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he replied.

“Thanks. So how I can help you find this guy?” she asked.

Bill had never wanted Robin to go into his line of work, but he had to admit that she was the best research assistant he had ever seen. He handed her the personnel file.

“I’ll get started right after dinner,” she said as she scanned the report. “Oh, is there any chance that he would recognize you?”

Bill shook his head.

“I only met with the upper management. I also had a beard back then,” said Bill.

“You look better without it,” said Robin as she left.



Chapter 24

Three days later Ally was sitting at her desk when her secure cell phone rang.

“What do you have?” she asked.

“I located him,” said Bill. “He’s presently staying in a hotel in Belize.”

“Really?” asked Ally. “Now, I’m the one who is impressed.”

“He just arrived from Brazil,” said Bill. “My research assistant got into the resort’s computer. He presently has a villa outside Rio.”

“How long has he been in Belize?” asked Ally.

“Two days,” replied Bill. “According to the hotel staff, he’s been just hanging out at the beach. He also appears to be waiting for someone.”

“How did you find this out?” asked Ally.

“I’ve stayed at the resort a few times and I have some connections there. It’s the type of place that doesn’t ask too many questions and caters to a special clientele. Don’t worry, they trust me. They think I’m a smuggler, among other things,” said Bill. “I often walk with those on the dark side in my line of work.”

“I understand,” said Ally.

“Ally, Let me handle this. I know your agents are good, but they would be spotted in a moment,” continued Bill. “This resort has a well-earned reputation for attracting a wealthy but less than reputable crowd. I fit right in.”

“I’ll need to get permission, there are limits to my authority,” said Ally.

“Ally, I hope you don’t mind me using your first name, but I find titles a pain. I know you’re trying to find out who he has sold the formula to, right?” he asked.

“That’s right,” she said.

There was no reason to lie about something as obvious as this, she thought.

“Belize is too small to run an operation like that here. I suspect that it’s up in the Yucatan,” he explained. “Kiyoke Jamison ran a lab there and would still be doing it, if she hadn’t been psychotic.”

“Go on,” said Ally.

“From what I read in the report, the man that Akin sold the formula to is far more professional. He’s in it for the money and not because he enjoys it, which makes him far more dangerous,” continued Bill. “He will set up his compound as if it was a fortress, and he won’t have the local riffraff drug cartel toughs as guards. No, he’ll have professional killers to make sure that no one interferes with the operations.”

Ally didn’t interrupt as she popped open a can of Diet Coke.

“He’ll run the place like a factory. I suspect that once Akin has them up and running, he will be eliminated,” continued Bill. “Also, once he discovers that Sophia isn’t with Akin, he’ll track her down and kill her or maybe something even worse. I recommend you put her in protective custody immediately.”

“I agree,” said Ally. “Don’t worry, she’ll be safe.”

“Thank you,” he replied. “Look, from what Sophia said, this man needs Akin to get the site up and then to teach the lab techs how to use it. I can track Akin to the site, do a recon and report its location. Your Spec-Ops teams can take it out.”

“And what about Akin?” asked Ally.

“I can pick him up for you if you’d like,” replied Bill. “I know you’ll want to question him.”

“Okay, but for now just keep him under surveillance. I don’t want him escaping,” said Ally.

“I understand,” said Bill.

“Oh, and please send me your expenses, I’ll make sure you are reimbursed,” added Ally.

“Will do,” he replied. “I do want one favor. I want to speak to Akin, please don’t ask me why.”

“Okay,” replied Ally.



Chapter 25

Thanks to his connections at the resort, Bill easily found out which room Akin was staying in. For a small bribe he was able to slip into the suite and plant some electronic bugs. It was a gamble. It was very possible that Akin wouldn’t meet with anyone in his room, but it was worth trying.

He also paid off some of the resort staff to keep him informed if Akin had any visitors. He smiled to himself as he wondered how he would put bribes on his expense report.

Bill took his place at the bar so he could keep an eye on Akin without standing out. He noticed that Akin seemed very nervous and was constantly checking his watch. He also frequently checked his phone for messages.

As he nursed his drink, Bill noticed two newcomers to the resort. Both looked out of place. The first one was a white male dressed as if he seen too many movies about the tropics, as he was wearing a white cotton suit. He was forty pounds overweight and was sweating profusely. He took off his Panama hat several times to wipe away the sweat with a silk handkerchief.

The second man was obviously a bodyguard, judging by his muscular physique and the nine millimeter handgun that he had stuck on his left hip. The jacket he wore barely covered it up.

The two men walked over and sat down at a table across from Akin. Bill watched at the man in the white suit made eye contact with Akin and motioned with his head to leave. Either they were total amateurs or they didn’t care if they were seen, thought Bill.

The three men got up and walked back into the resort. Bill didn’t follow. A few minutes later, one of the hotel staff handed him a note letting him know they had gone up to Akin’s suite.

An hour later the two men left. Bill was provided their license plate for their Toyota Land Cruiser. He would pass the info to Robin and let her work her magic.

He finished his drink and casually left the bar, making sure to leave a sizable tip. One had to keep up the image of a hard-drinking smuggler.

After he called Robin and gave her the info, he sat down at his computer and played back the recordings from Akin’s room.



Chapter 26

“They’re going to pick him up tomorrow morning and take him over the border to Quintana Roo in Mexico,” said Bill. “If my info checks out, they’ll be taking him to a compound ten miles over the border. I’m sending you the GPS coordinates as soon as I confirm the location.”

“Anything else?” she asked.

“Yes, Akin is going there to inspect the facility. So they haven’t actually started the process yet,” said Bill.

“Good,” replied Ally.

“Aren’t you going to ask me how I’m going to do it?” asked Bill playfully.

“I assume that you’re going to slip a tracking device on the car and then follow it covertly,” said Ally. “I don’t want to know the details.”

“You’re no fun,” he replied.

“Just remember, this is strictly surveillance,” she continued. “And for the record, I’m a lot of fun.”

Bill laughed.

“Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“One last thing, Sophia's old apartment was broken into last night. It was a done very professionally to look like a burglary,” she said.

“And?” he asked.

“We’re waiting for them to show up at the bait house that we set up in Los Angeles,” she said. “When they do, we’ll keep an eye on them.”

“I see,” replied Bill. “So Sophia is safe then?”

“She’s in very good hands,” replied Ally.



Chapter 27

“Thanks for taking me in like this. I’ll try not to get in the way,” said Sophia.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Beth. “Have you ever been to the DC area before?”

Sophia shook her head as she looked out the car window.

“I’ve never been off the left coast,” she replied.

“Well then, this will be a treat for you,” said Beth.

“But, I thought protective custody meant being in a safe house, locked away from everyone,” said Sophia.

“It doesn’t always have to be,” said Beth. “Besides when you're with my friends and family, you couldn’t be safer.”

“And are my parents okay?” she asked.

“We have them under surveillance,” replied Beth. It’s unlikely that the people trying to find you even know your real identity,” said Beth.

Beth then told Sophia a declassified version of the current investigation.

“So this could all be over in a few days,” said Sophia.

“We hope so,” replied Beth. “Not just for your safety, but also so others don’t go through the same thing.”

Sophia nodded.

“By the way, how’re you doing?” asked Beth.

“All things considered, not bad. I still can’t believe this has happened to me. My life has been totally been tossed upside down.”

“On the plus side you have you parents. Some people who have undergone this sort of thing have lost all ties with their old life,” said Beth.

“You make it sound like it happens all the time,” said Sophia.

“Unfortunately it happens more often than it should,” replied Beth. “It’s part of the reason why I became an agent. I have several friends who have undergone experiences like you have.”

“And how’re they dealing with it?” asked Sophia.

“Day by day,” replied Beth. “When this is all concluded, I can introduce you to some of them.”

“Does this include the one who started the foundation?”

“Yes, her name is Celeste, and she’s one of my best friends in the world,” said Beth.

“I’d like to meet her, although I don’t want to go to the foundation. It’s not that I think I’m better than anyone else, but I just have my own ways of dealing with things -- always have,” replied Sophia.

“Suit yourself, but everyone needs help sometimes in their lives,” replied Beth.

“Even you?”

“Especially me,” replied Beth.

Sophia could tell that Beth was hiding something about her past, but decided not to push it. She would wait until she got to know the agent better.

“Oh, there’s something I forgot to mention. While you’re here we’d like to formalize your new identity,” said Beth. “This way you won’t have to worry about your gender when it comes to paperwork.”

“Really, you’ll do that for me?” asked Sophia.

“Yep, consider it a reward for helping us with this investigation,” said Beth.

“That’s nothing. I only did what was right,” replied Sophia.

“Not everyone does the right thing. It would have been very easy for you to just go on with your life and forget all about the people that did this to you,” said Beth.

“I couldn’t let that happen,” said Sophia. “The guy who physically changed me is a dirt bag, but the guy who bought the process, he scares me.”

Beth nodded.

“So what do you plan on doing with your life?” asked Beth.

“I have a degree in business, but I never really liked it,” replied Sophia. “I think that I’d like to go into a career that I can help people. I like what my therapist has done with me.”

“So go back to school. You have the money,” said Beth.

“I just might,” replied Sophia. “Wow, there’s the Washington Monument!”

“I sort of grew up in the area; what do you want to see?” asked Beth.

“Why don’t you just give me the grand tour,” said Sophia.

“Cool,” replied Beth.

“Beth, I appreciate what you’re doing for me. I have the feeling that we’re going to be friends,” said Sophia.

“I have the exact same feeling,” replied Beth. “We’ll go to my place and drop off your things. Then we’ll go out to dinner.”

Sophia nodded.



Chapter 28

Down in Mexico, Bill was sitting in a SUV three miles from where the car he was tracking had stopped. He called up satellite images and found that the coordinates matched that of a large compound one mile off the main road. Judging by the terrain, there was no way he’s see anything from the road.

He was well trained in jungle operations from his time in the Special Forces, so it wasn’t the wildlife that concerned him. Bill was more worried about detection and security systems. He knew that they could detect him without him knowing it. On the plus side, the jungle and its wildlife would be an asset. Motion detection systems would come up with many false alarms and be either turned off or ignored. The climate also had a negative effect on electronics. It was very likely that the compound would rely on close-in security and let the tropical forest deter intruders.

Still, this wasn’t his call, so he picked up his phone and dialed Ally’s number and made a request. To his surprise, she agreed.

He returned to the resort and awaited a delivery.



Chapter 29

“You have a nice family,” said Sophia.

“Thanks,” replied Beth.

They were sitting in Beth’s living room after returning from dinner with Beth’s family.

“They’re very accepting,” continued Sophia. “I mean, I’m not exactly mainstream.”

“Well, they’ve had a lot of practice. The Assistant Director is transgendered and she’s one our best friends. They also know my friends from college,” said Beth.

Sophia nodded.

“Yes, but I’m not a normal transgendered woman, if that makes sense to you,” said Sophia.

“It does,” replied Beth.

“Yes, but there’s a difference. I was happy as a guy -- this was forced on me. I accept what I am due to my programming. I’m very conflicted by this; part of me is glad that I’m not conflicted, and part of me wishes that Akin would die because of what he did to me,” admitted Sophia. “I mean, I know that I could never pass as a guy again after what he did to me, and all things considered, I’m doing okay, but I still feel violated and I don’t think that will ever change.”

“I understand,” said Beth. “You have a right to feel upset, but you can’t let it dominate your life either. Soon you’ll be able to get back to your life.”

“I know,” she replied. “I guess it would be easier if he hadn’t made me look so young and, well, sexy.”

Beth nodded as she thought about her own past.

“I’m sorry for venting on you Beth, you’ve been so nice to me,” apologized Sophia.

“No need to, that’s what friends are for,” said Beth.

Sophia smiled back.

“I just want to have a normal life again,” said Sophia.

“Well you have a lot going for you. You have your family which is a big plus. Many girls who have gone through similar experiences lost their families,” said Beth. “Some of my best friends have lost contact with some or all of their families.”

“Really? That’s so sad,” said Sophia.

Beth nodded.

“I would like to introduce you to some of my friends, I think you’d like them,” continued Beth. “I also think that you’ll benefit from their experience.”

“I’d like that,” said Sophia. “But let’s wait until my life is a bit calmer. I don’t want to see anyone get hurt … well that’s not true, I want to see the people who did this to me punished.”

“Trust me, we’ll do our best,” said Beth.



Chapter 30

The next morning he drove back into Mexico and parked off the road in a clearing. Akin hadn’t returned, and the tracking device showed that SUV was still at the compound.

It only took him thirty minutes to assemble the small drone. It was the latest in surveillance devices and could stay airborne for over six hours. Both color video and IR cameras were embedded into its frame. Its engine was very quiet, and unless someone was looking for it, it was unlikely that it would be spotted.

Bill gently tossed it up into the air and after a system check; he sent it towards the compound. He was very impressed with the clarity of the images. It would be easy to identify someone.

Bill put the drone into a large circular observation pattern and began to scan the compound. There were five buildings within the fence line. One was a garage and the other a guard house; once identified, he concentrated on the other buildings. The third building was a workshop of some kind and the fourth a barracks for the security guards. Next to the workshop was a generator and a fuel tank.

He counted four guards on duty at a time, two at the main gate and two others making roving patrols. He was able to focus in and see that they were armed with assault rifles.

The last building was a large villa. It was two stories high, and Bill suspected it was the most likely place to have the lab.

Two hours into his observation he spotted Akin sitting out on the patio. At first he was alone, but then he was joined by two other men. The first he immediately recognized as the fat man. It took Bill several minutes until he could get a good look at the second man. He quickly realized that he was probably the man in the gray suit that Sophia had described. Bill picked up his phone and placed a call to Ally.

Thirty minutes later she called him back.

“We have a positive ID on the man,” she said. “His name is Karl Leiden, originally from Amsterdam.”

“He’s been on Interpol’s hot list for years,” said Bill. “I thought he was operating out of Eastern Europe.”

“So did everyone else,” replied Ally.

“So what do you want me to do?” asked Bill.

“Stay with Akin. We’ll put the compound under satellite watch,” said Ally.

“Will the Mexican authorities cooperate with you on arresting Leiden?” asked Bill.

“Yes, but there’s just as good a chance as he’ll be tipped off,” she replied.

“Well he’s not in the country legally, so he must have transportation in and out of Mexico. I’ll use my contacts to see what they can turn up,” said Bill.

“Can you trust them?” asked Ally.

“Yes, many of them owe me favors for getting them out of minor scrapes with the local authorities. They think I’m one of them, only better connected,” replied Bill.

“Okay,” replied Ally. “Keep me informed.”

“Will do,” he replied.



Chapter 31

Bill watched as Akin got into the SUV with the fat man and the body guard. He retrieved the drone and headed back to the resort.

That night he noticed that Akin was drinking heavier than he had been before the visit. Bill had seen this before. People got themselves in deep trouble because they thought they were smarter than those they were dealing with. The man that Akin was working with was a professional, and he had obviously spooked Akin. Bill’s mind began to whirl as he began to think of a way to exploit this fact.

However, to his surprise, it was Akin who took the first step.

A waiter walked up and set a drink down in front of Bill.

“What’s this?” asked Bill.

“Senor Rose, the man over there sent it over. He also asked for you to join him,” said the waiter with a toothy grin.

The waiter then leaned closer and whispered to Bill.

“He’s been asking about you the past few days. I think he’s looking for security. I told him you were very well respected,” said the waiter flashing a grin.

Bill nodded as he took two fifty dollar bills out of his wallet.

“Thanks. If it pans out, I’ll give you a larger bonus.”

“Thank you,” replied the waiter as he slipped the bill in his pocket.

Bill picked up his drink, walked over to Akin’s table, and sat down next to him.

“Thanks for the drink,” he stated.

Akin leaned close as he looked around.

“I understand you provide security,” stated Akin in a low tone.

“For a price,” replied Bill. “Oh, please speak up. You can talk freely here. There are no cops, here -- well maybe one or two corrupt ones.”

“I don’t need protection from them,” replied Akin nervously.

“Very well. Tell me your troubles, but be prepared, I’m not cheap,” said Bill.

“It’s rather complicated,” replied Akin.

“It usually is,” countered Bill as he took a sip of his drink.

“I’m just a bio-chemist and I need someone to watch over me as I do some work,” said Akin.

“Drugs?” asked Bill.

“No, something else,” replied Akin as he emptied his glass.

“Let me guess, you’ve been hired to set up a lab and you’re worried that your employer will kill you when you’re done,” said Bill as he motioned to the waiter for refills.

“How do know that?” stammered Akin.

“It’s my job, and labs are rather common down here. So what else is going on?”

“They also want me to provide them with something,” replied Akin.

“What?” asked Bill.

“Not until you agree to work for me,” said Akin.

“I need to know some info first. I don’t take a contract, until I know all the info. If you lie to me, then I quit and leave you on your own,” said Bill in a matter of fact manner. “I promise that anything you tell me during this interview process is in complete confidentiality. You can ask about me; I always keep my word.”

“I have,” replied Akin.

“So, tell me why you need my services,” said Bill.



Chapter 32

“You’re kidding me,” said Ally. “Akin hired you? Why?”

“My reputation preceded me,” said Bill. “He said that he fears for his life, and he learned from the hotel staff that I occasionally provided security services for a price.”

“Why does he think his life is at risk?” asked Ally.

“Apparently Leiden is having trouble setting up his lab and he’s blaming Akin. Akin says that Leiden didn’t follow his instructions and used cheaper equipment and chemicals. There might be an opportunity here,” explained Bill.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Ally.

For the next twenty minutes, Bill laid out his plan.

“This might work, but I will have to get permission,” she said when Bill finished.

“I understand, but the window of opportunity for this sort of operation is very small. I may only have one chance to set things in motion,” explained Bill.

“I understand,” replied Ally.

“I will be waiting,” replied Bill.



Chapter 33

Beth gave Sophia a declassified update on the investigation.

“Do you really think they’re going to get them?” asked Sophia.

“No promises, but now that we know who they are, it will be easier to catch them. It will make running harder too,” said Beth.

“I hope so,” said Sophia. “I just want them caught so this part of my life can be over and I can move on.”

“I understand,” said Beth.

“No offense Beth, I know you have seen cases like this in your line of work, but you can really know what it’s like to be hunted,” said Sophia.

“Actually I do,” said Beth. “I was targeted by a real psycho, abducted and abused.”

(Detailed in Combined Forces)

“Really?” asked Sophia.

Beth nodded.

“Crap, I’m so sorry. I had no idea. Please forgive me,” said Sophia.

“There’s nothing to apologize for. Yes, it was awful, but I had a hand in bringing down a really bad person. I got a lot of satisfaction out of that -- I still do. And as bad as it was, I got to meet some wonderful people, some of whom are my best friends in the world,” said Beth. “And hopefully, you’ll have the same sense of accomplishment when we bust the creeps that hurt you.”

“I hope so,” said Sophia. “Um, can I meet some of your friends too?”

“Of course,” said Beth.





Chapter 34

Bill had insisted that Akin tell his employers that Bill would be coming on the next trip to the compound. To Akin’s shock, there was no argument.

“I’m shocked they agreed,” said Akin.

“Your partners are professionals and are not worried about bodyguards,” explained Bill.

“You will be armed, right?” asked Akin.

Bill shook his head.

“Why not?” asked Akin anxiously.

“They would only be taken away. Don’t worry,” said Bill.

Early the next morning, they were picked up and taken to the compound. Bill was pleased to see that they had not increased their security. There were still only four guards on duty.

Once inside the walled compounds, they were greeted by Karl Leiden.

Leiden shook Bill’s hand.

“I am pleased to meet you, Mr. Rose. I know you only by your well-earned reputation,” said Leiden.

“Likewise, Herr Leiden,” replied Bill.

A wicked grin appeared on Karl’s face.

“I’m honored that you recognize me,” he stated.

“You have your own reputation, “replied Bill. “I had no idea that you were on this side of the Atlantic.”

Leiden nodded as he took out a Cuban cigar and neatly clipped the tip.

“Like many others, I am seeking new horizons,” replied Leiden as he lit the cigar. “I seem to remember that you ran security for a competitor of mine.”

“If you mean Kiyoke Jamison, if she had actually listened to me, she would still be your competitor and not a corpse,” replied Bill.

Leiden nodded as he took a long drag on the cigar.

“Yes, that’s what I heard. Kiyoke was always a bit headstrong,” he stated.

“She was a psychotic bitch and you know that; but that’s the risk one runs in my line of work,” countered Bill.

“Very true,” replied Leiden as he took another puff on the cigar. “I wouldn’t mind if you took a look at my organization, you would be paid of course.”

Bill glanced over at Akin who nodded nervously.

“Sure, why not,” replied Bill.

“Very good. I always appreciate the opinion of an expert,” said Leiden.



Chapter 35

Bill found the security of the compound was very good. A direct assault would be difficult and could lead to a high number of casualties. He gave Leiden an accurate report on the security. He even made some suggestions on improving it.

He did find out that the Leiden had a boat at a small marina ten miles away. It was used by Leiden to sneak in and out of the country. Outwardly the boat looked like a non-descript fishing boat, but it had been specially modified so it could operate close to the coast. It also had special engines that would allow it a quick getaway if the authorities tried to stop it.

Bill figured the best place to grab Leiden would be as he went to and from the boat.

“I estimate we can treat up to ten girls at a time here,” stated Leiden over dinner.

“Physically that’s possible, but it will be difficult to get the subjects in and out of here. That’s not very profitable,” stated Bill.

It was just the two of them as Akin was working in lab troubleshooting the problems in the process.

“Go on,” said Leiden.

“While the people down here do turn a blind eye towards many things the word will get out what is happening here. Eventually you will have to pay protection money and that can get out of hand very quickly,” continued Bill.

“True, but it’s just the beginning. Once we get the system down, then I will move my operation to a more modern location. I have found that the authorities don’t expect a major facility in a large urban area. Through my more legitimate investments, I have some locations that could serve very nicely,” stated Leiden. “I have locations picked out in Canada, the States, and am also looking at a spot in Japan.”

“That will bring a whole new challenge for your security,” said Bill.

Leiden nodded.

“It will be worth the risk. I can’t stand this place, the heat, the humidity, the primitive nature of it all. I need a civilized, urban environment,” admitted Leiden.

“Why not Europe? You have connections there,” suggested Bill.

“Nein. I’m too hot there. Maybe in time things will cool off, but for now I cannot operate there anymore,” replied Leiden.

Bill nodded.

“I have another request for you,” stated Leiden as he cleaned his glasses.

“What is it?” asked Bill.

“I would like you to acquire someone for me,” said Leiden.

“Kidnapping is a dangerous activity and expensive,” said Bill.

“I understand, please hear me out,” said Leiden.

“Go on,” said Bill as he took a sip of his wine.

Leiden went on to tell Bill about Sophia and how he wanted her for himself.

“I know it’s rather selfish of me to want her,” said Leiden.

“And perilous, and not just for you,” added Bill.

Leiden shrugged his shoulders.

“True. I sent up some of my men to the states, but they couldn’t find her,” confessed Leiden. “I was hoping that you could find out her location from Akin. Yes, I know you’re working for him, but let’s be frank; he’s not a good prospect for long term employment, if you get my drift. The man is an amateur and won’t last long in this line of work.”

Bill stared back at Leiden.

Leiden smiled back.

“Don’t worry; I have no intention of harming him, as long as he is useful to me. Once he teaches my technicians the way to reproduce the procedure, I will no longer have a use for him. He can go back to living in Brazil.” continued Leiden. “I will pay you handsomely should you find the girl for me and even more when you deliver her into my hands.”

Bill rubbed his chin.

“I know what you are thinking, that this is a lot of effort for something that I can soon reproduce right here. There’s a practical reason for it too, security. The girl knows what I look like. Granted she’s a submissive whore, but she’s also a loose end. I never should have left her with Akin. I plan on treating her as a princess.”

Bill stared back without comment.

“I will make it work your while,” added Leiden.

“No promises, but I will see what I can do,” said Bill.

“Very good. I will provide you with all I know about her,” said Leiden. “On, second thought, don’t bother Akin with this issue; he has enough on his mind.”

“I had no intention of asking him, but there are other ways of obtaining information,” replied Bill.

Chapter 36

A week later Bill called Leiden from Belize.

“I have her,” said Bill.

“Really? Where was she?” asked Leiden.

“Working in a bar in SoCal,” replied Bill.

“I want proof,” said Leiden.

“I will bring it to you,” said Bill.

“Perfect, I need Akin to check the processing equipment; we made all the changes he requested,” said Leiden.

It wasn’t until late afternoon that they arrived at the compound. The roads were washed out due to heavy rains.

“I was worried you wouldn’t make it here before dark,” said Leiden as he greeted Bill and Akin.

“It wasn’t easy,” said Bill.

“What about the hurricane?” asked Akin nervously. “How well will this place hold up?”

Hurricane Harriet, a Category 3 storm was bearing down on the Yucatan and was due to hit it in the next forty-eight hours.

“We should be okay,” said Leiden. “This compound was originally built in the forties and has withstood other storms. You are welcome to stay here.”

Akin looked at Bill who nodded.

“I sent my boat away a few days ago, so we might as well stay here,” said Bill.

“Very good,” said Leiden. “We can talk more after dinner.”



Chapter 37

After dinner Bill met privately with Leiden in his office.

“So where is the proof?” asked Leiden anxiously.

Bill tossed a flash drive onto Leiden’s desk.

Leiden quickly inserted the drive into his computer. He opened the only file on the drive to see photos of Sophia.

The first couple of shots showed her walking around town. The next ones showed her tied up and partly undressed.

“As you can see that the tattoos and piercings match those you described,” said Bill.

“How did you find her so quickly?” asked Leiden as he scrolled through the photos.

“I gained some info from Akin’s computer files. It allowed me to localize the search. A colleague of mine picked her up. She is safe and sound,” explained Bill.

Bill smiled to himself as his story wasn’t that far from the truth. Sophia was still in protective custody. She had also volunteered for the photos.

Leiden scrolled through the photos, and then with a look of disappointment, glanced up at Bill.

“No nudes?” he asked.

Bill shook his head.

“I don’t work that way,” replied Bill.

Leiden shrugged his shoulders as he opened the mahogany cigar box on his desk.

“When can I get her?” asked Leiden eagerly as he passed Bill a cigar. “It’s Cuban.”

“Thank you. That depends on where you want her delivered,” replied Bill as he examined the cigar. “I know you don’t live here fulltime.”

Leiden nodded.

“I currently maintain a yacht that is my main residence. It’s registered under another name, all very legal. I can travel to any port you name,” he explained.

Bill rubbed his chin, acting as if he was decided what port to use. It was all an act as he already decided on the Bahamas. It was close to the US and he also had connections with the local authorities.

“Let me think about it and get back to you. Homeland Security has been more vigilant these days and they have become more interested in outward traffic, thanks to the drug cartels,” explained Bill. “If we were to get caught, things will get messy.”

“Of course,” replied Leiden.

“I will only turn her over to you,” continued Bill. “No second or third parties, my ass will be on the line too.”

“I understand. I like you, we share many of the same traits,” said Leiden. “I can’t wait to have her again.”

Bill had seen this before; even the most careful person would throw caution to the wind when it came to satisfying their personal desires and pleasures.

“I will transfer half the money I owe you to your account tonight, and the rest upon delivery of Sophia,” said Leiden.

“That is acceptable,” replied Bill as they shook hands.



Chapter 38

Hurricane Harriet was due to arrive late the next day. Bill escorted Akin back to the resort.

“While I don’t trust Leiden completely, wouldn’t it make more sense to stay at the compound?” asked Akin. “I mean look at the rain.”

Bill shook his head as he navigated the barely drivable roads.

“This is just a shower; the worst won’t come down until the hurricane arrives. The good news is that it is tracking north and will hit the Yucatan harder that Belize. The resort has withstood several storms over the years,” explained Bill. “Also, if the storm does strand us, I would rather be at the resort than around Leiden. You’re still useful to him, but just barely. Now that you worked the bugs out for Leiden, you’re just another loose end.”

Bill decided to build on Akin’s fears.

“He still needs me,” countered Akin nervously.

“Not really, you fixed all his problems,” replied Bill.

“And what about you?” asked Akin.

“He knows my professional reputation and that should keep me safe. I have made it clear to him that I have many friends in low places. If anything happens to me, then his life will get very complicated,” replied Bill. “It’s sort of an unofficial life insurance policy. We lowlifes look after each other.”

Bill then broke out in a hearty laugh.

What he has said was actually the truth. Over the years, he had made many friends who would avenge his death.

“I just want out of here,” lamented Akin. “I thought I had everything under control and now it’s all so confusing. I hate it down here and I can’t go back to the States. I’m going spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder, living in fear. It’s not fair.”

Bill found those last words very amusing in a warped way, especially coming from a man who had helped create a process that would be used to enslave many innocents.

“The resort has a large safe building that we can ride the storm out,” said Bill.

Akin nodded.

“I need a drink,” he bemoaned.

“That can be arranged,” said Bill as he glanced at his watch. He figured he would just have time to give Ally Burns an update.



Chapter 39

Ally briefed Beth and Sophia in her office.

“So you’ll grab Leiden when he comes to pick me up in the Bahamas?” asked Sophia.

“Actually the Bahamians will make the actual arrest. He will then be sent back to Europe,” replied Ally.

“Which country gets him?” asked Sophia.

“That depends. There will be quite a fight for extradition,” said Ally. “He’s been on INTERPOL’s most wanted for the last decade.”

“I’m glad to hear that. So when do I leave for the Bahamas?” asked Sophia.

“You don’t; there’s no need to place you at risk,” replied Ally.

“But won’t Leiden expect to see me?” asked Sophia.

“Trust me on this one, you don’t want to be the bait,” interjected Beth. “Even in the best of plans, things can go bad.”

“I don’t care! I want to help,” said Sophia.

“And you have, more than you know,” replied Ally.

“And what about Akin, the man who did this to me?” asked Sophia as she gestured to her body.

“He’ll be brought in separately,” replied Ally.

Sophia nodded.

“I’m still willing to be the bait,” she stated.

“It won’t be necessary. However, as soon as Leiden is in custody, you could be heading on a trip, if you wish.”

“What do you mean?” asked Sophia.

Chapter 40

Harriet hit the coast the following morning. Most of the guests and staff had fled the area leaving only a dozen or so people at the resort. They gathered in a storm-proofed structure on the resort grounds.

Power had been lost almost immediately, but there were plenty of lanterns to keep the room lit. The owner also had stocked the coolers with plenty of food and drink. For most who were gathered in the room, it was like a party. Akin was the only one who had never been though a storm and he was a nervous wreck. He drank steadily to calm his nerves. By the time the eye of the storm passed over he was very intoxicated.

Bill played cards with some of the staff, at the same time keeping an eye on Akin.

“Is your friend going to be okay?” asked one of the men.

“He’s just never been through a storm like this,” replied Bill.

“He sure knows how to drink,” commented another man.

“He will have one bad hangover tomorrow,” said another man.

Bill nodded in agreement.

Chapter 41

The next day, Leiden looked out over the compound and studied the damage from the storm. In all it wasn’t that bad, with just some broken windows and some damage to one of the trucks.

His cell phone rang, and seeing it was from Bill he answered it immediately.

“Well, it could have been worse,” greeted Leiden.

“Actually I doubt that,” interrupted Bill.

“Why, what happened?” asked Leiden.

“Sometime late last night, Akin left the safe building,” stated Bill.

“Is he okay?” asked Leiden.

“He’s dead. From what we could tell, he was struck in the head by debris and was knocked out. He then drowned in tidal flooding,” explained Bill. “The authorities have ruled his death to be an accident.”

“The man was intelligent but lacked common sense,” stated Leiden without emotion. “Well, at least he got my operation up and running first.”

“You don’t see that all upset,” replied Bill.

“This act of nature has saved me from making a difficult decision. We both know that the man was a security risk,” replied Leiden.

“True,” replied Bill. “Still, I should have kept a better eye on him.”

“I don’t blame you, it was an act of God,” continued Leiden. “Anyone foolish enough to go out in a storm deserves their fate. I assume that you will clean up any loose ends down there.”

“It’s already been done,” replied Bill. “I swept his room prior to calling you.”

“The mark of a true professional! That is why I prefer working with men like you, I know I can trust you to do the right thing,” said Leiden. “When will I hear from you again, regarding the … package.”

“I’ll be heading up to the states as soon as I get a flight. I will contact you then,” said Bill.

“Very good,” replied Leiden.

“Just one thing, did Akin tell anyone that he was coming here?” asked Bill.

“Not that I was aware of. I know he was living in Brazil, and as far as I know he lived by himself,” said Leiden.

“I hope you’re right,” said Bill.

Chapter 42

A week later, Leiden’s yacht pulled into a crowded marina in Nassau. The plan was for him to wait there until he received a call from Bill to head to the rendezvous point. The transfer was due to take place at sea.

Leiden sat in his personal cabin as he waited for Bill’s phone call. He had such delicious plans for Sophia. Over the years he had used many young men and women to satisfy his sexual pleasures, but he had never allowed himself to have an actual sex slave. He had always seen it as too risky. But ever since his “problems” back in Europe, he decided that he might as well indulge himself.

The new operation would soon be providing him with a nearly unlimited supply of transgendered sex slaves, which would boost his financial situation. His issues back in Europe had left him very limited financially. He had to reach into his long term investments in order to pay for the compounds. Still, he would be careful not to glut the market, in order to keep his profits high.

From a strictly business sense, it was a shame about Akin dying. He knew that from past experiences that problems always arose, but he had Akin’s notes, and his technicians were confident that they could handle any issues that came up. As for the man himself, Leiden felt nothing. He wasn’t a friend, just a business partner.

There was a knock on the door.

“Yes?” he asked.

A crewmember opened the door.

“Sorry to disturb you, but the captain asked me to tell you that that police have arrived,” said the crewmember.

Leiden cocked his head.

“Does he know what they want?”

“No sir,” replied the crewmember.

Leiden wasn’t that worried. No one on the yacht knew his true identity. They all knew him as Hans Becker. Leiden also knew that his papers were all in order.

“Probably a routine customs check,” said Leiden.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door.

This time, they didn’t wait for Leiden to give permission to enter.

A stocky dark skinned man in a tailored suit entered the stateroom, followed by two uniformed officers of the Royal Bahamas Police Force.

“Excuse me, sir,” stated the man in the suit. “My name is Inspector Winston Stone of the Special Branch.”

Leiden stood up.

“And how can I help you Inspector Stone?” asked Leiden.

“I am here to arrest you Mr. Leiden,” said Inspector Stone.

“Leiden? My name is Hans Becker,” replied Leiden.

“We will see, after we check your fingerprints against those sent to us by INTERPOL,” said Inspector Stone. “In the meantime you will accompany me to our headquarters.”

Leiden debated going for the handgun he had hidden in the desk drawer. He also had a sawed-off shotgun in the cabinet behind him. However, he never had a chance to act, as two uniformed officers approached him with two additional officers following them into the stateroom, both of them pointing 9mm handguns at him.

“I know this may seem extreme, but I am a cautious man. I have found that a strong show of force is an excellent deterrence. I have had to deal with many desperate men over the years and a show of force often prevents violence. ” said Inspector Stone as his men placed Leiden under arrest.



Chapter 43

“Well, well, what brings you to the Bahamas Herr Leiden?” asked Inspector Stone as he sat down in the interrogation room. “There is no need to lie; we know you are Karl Leiden. Your prints matched and we’ll soon have DNA results.”

Leiden glared back in silence.

“I must admit that it was a shock to see you show up here,” continued Inspector Stone. “We heard rumors you were in the Caribbean, but we thought it would be a long shot that you’d come up this far north.”

“How did you know?” asked Leiden.

“I don’t any harm in letting you know. Obviously you must have known that you have warrants from many law enforcement organizations and countries. A few weeks ago INTERPOL issued an alert that you were in the Caribbean. The alert also gave us a description of your yacht, including its name,” replied Inspector Stone.

Leiden looked confused as he tried to figure out who had betrayed him. He had many enemies but only a few who knew his current situation. He thought about Bill, but quickly dismissed the idea, as he owed the man too much money. People didn’t betray you prior to being paid, especially professionals like Bill Rose.

“Did they say who provided the information?” asked Leiden.

“From what I was told, it came from a lawyer in Brazil. I don’t know all the details, but a client of his had dealings with you and was worried about their life,” replied Inspector Stone. “They left a message with the lawyer to be opened if case of their death or disappearance, which I can only assume happened.”

“Akin,” mumbled Leiden softly.

Leiden found it ironic that he was captured because the stupid man got drunk, wandered out into a hurricane, and got himself killed. He now wished that he had actually shot the man, at least he would have the satisfaction of causing his death.

“Excuse me?” asked Inspector Stone.

“Nothing,” replied Leiden. “I demand to see my lawyer.”

“Of course. However, just so you know, since we have already had extradition requests from a half dozen countries. You are a very popular man.”

Leiden smirked.

“I will fight extradition,” he replied.

“Of course, it is your right,” said Inspector Stone.



Chapter 44

Later that night Bill walked into a bar and sat down next to Winston.

“How did it go?” asked Bill as he placed his order.

“As you recommended, we went in with force and he surrendered without resisting. We found several weapons in his stateroom,” replied Winston. “He was arrested without incident.”

“And does he buy the story?” asked Bill.

Winston nodded.

The bartender set down a shot of whiskey in front of Bill.

“I know you’re good, but how did you manage to plant this story?” asked Winston.

“I remember Akin telling me about being on the yacht and the man was very nervous about his own security. It seemed like something he would do,” said Bill. “I saw a photo of the yacht in Leiden’s office and assumed it was the same one that he lived on. The rest was easy; just let the legit law enforcement do their job and earn their pay. Of course, I’m glad that you’ll get credit for the arrest.”

Winston held up his glass to Bill.

They touched glasses and downed the shots.

“We have an upcoming opening for Assistant Superintendent,” replied Winston. “This arrest will look extremely good on my record.”

“And it’s long overdue, my friend,” replied Bill.

They downed their drinks and motioned for refills. The bartender refilled their glasses.

“I was a little surprised that you’re working with The Agency. Have you gone legitimate, you old pirate?” asked Winston.

Bill laughed as he shook his head.

“No, they just needed my particular skills,” replied Bill. “I like being a freelancer.”

Winston nodded.

“Yes, but you’re now a family man. How’s Robin?”

“Good,” replied Bill as he downed another shot. “Actually, she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I like being a father.”

“I’ll drink to that,” said Winston as he motioned for the bartender.

“Yes Inspector?” asked the bartender.

“Leave the bottle, we’ll be here for a while,” replied Winston.



Chapter 45

Ally Burns walked into The Director’s office and stood in front of his desk. Out of respect for the man, she always waited for him to ask her to sit.

He looked up from his computer, nodded, and motioned for her to sit down.

“Please sit down, Ally,” he ordered as he took a sip of coffee.

“Thank you, Sir,” she replied.

“I read your preliminary report, very well done,” he said.

“Bill Werth is an interesting man,” replied Ally.

The Director nodded.

“He’s not quite the non-team player he likes to portray,” said The Director.

Ally nodded as she opened her case and took out her report.

“The compound was destroyed at 0300 this morning. There were no casualties,” said Ally.

“What about the opposition?” asked The Director.

“None. Apparently the workers and security bugged out as soon as they got word of Leiden’s arrest. I guess they figured, no paycheck, no reason to stick around. The good news is that while the technicians escaped, it looks as if they didn’t take any of the information about the process. They did loot Leiden’s office, bedroom and liquor cabinet. The computer databases were encrypted, and Leiden didn’t trust them with access. Just to be safe we have issued warrants for their arrests,” explained Ally.

The Director sipped his coffee without interrupting.

“Presently eight countries have filed extradition orders with the Bahamian government; we expect at least five more will file in the next couple of days,” continued Ally.

“Who has the lead?” asked The Director.

“I’m not sure, but Leiden seems terrified about going to Poland or The Ukraine. We’re checking on why, but it looks like he’s willing to make a deal to avoid going to either place,” said Ally.

“And Akin? What about his place down in Brazil?”

“His computer is in our custody and being searched as we speak. So far, we’ve located three bank accounts and a security box located in Geneva. I have contacted our usual resources to see what we can recover,” replied Ally.

The Director nodded.

“And what about the girl?” he asked.

“She’s on her way to Curacao to meet with the adopted daughter of Bill Werth,” said Ally.

“She’s the one from the LMK case, right?”

“That’s right. We’re still not sure about all the details, but she’s been adopted by Bill. From what we’ve learned, she’s quite happy. I don’t see any reason to interfere.”

The Director nodded again.

“Good job as always Ally,” he said.

She closed her case.

“What’s on your mind?” he asked.

“I’m still not comfortable with cases like this. I don’t mean the gender aspects, rather the international side to it. It’s not my strong point; I’m more comfortable with domestic cases. While I am impressed with Bill Werth, I’m also uncomfortable in using people like him,” she explained. “I prefer to work with people I trust.”

“I understand your concerns, but they’re the very reasons you were assigned to this case. You need more experience in dealing with international cases; it is part of our job. No, we’re not the CIA, but we do have to work outside our borders at times. Second, I also have some misgivings with using non-agents, but there are times when it is necessary. We have used Max Bowie several times and he’s not an agent either. Third, we may need Bill Werth again, and he does work well with you,” replied The Director.

Ally couldn’t help but smile.

“When I promoted you to Assistant Director, I knew you needed experience in some areas. While you are not perfect, not that anyone is, you have exceeded my expectations in every case you’ve handled,” he continued.

“Thank you, Sir, that means a lot to me,” she replied. “I owe you a lot, and I never want to let you down.”

The Director smiled back.

“Well we both need to get back to work. Oh, when you get the chance, let Agent Williams know that she did a good job too,” he said.

“I will,” replied Ally as she stood up.

The Director nodded and then went back to reviewing his morning reports.



Chapter 46

Sophia stepped out of the terminal in Curacao and looked around. She soon spotted a young woman who matched the description that she had been given by Beth.

The woman was dressed casually in shorts and floral blouse. It was evident that she spent a lot of time outside as her body was deeply tanned.

“Bon Tardi,” greeted Robin in the local dialect called Papiamentu.


“Robin?” asked Sophia.

“Yes,” replied Robin who smiled and gave Sophia a welcoming hug. “I hope that wasn’t too friendly, but I’ve wanted to meet you for some time now. In some ways, we’re sisters.”

“I was thinking the same thing,” replied Sophia.

Robin picked up Sophia’s bag.

“Come on, I’m parked just around the corner,” said Robin. “We have so much to talk about.”

Sophia smiled and walked along side Robin to the small convertible sport SUV.

“Are you hungry?” asked Robin.

“Starving! All I had some cheese and crackers on the flight,” replied Sophia.

“We’ll drop your things off at the house and then get something to eat?” asked Robin.

“Sounds great,” replied Sophia.

“Just so you know I’ll be taking you to the best restaurant in the city,” said Robin. “And I’m not just saying that because I work there.”

“You work in a restaurant?” asked Sophia. “I thought you did research for your father.”

Robin laughed.

“What I do for him isn’t work, it’s payback for everything he has done for me. My paying job is assistant chef. The people who own the place are teaching me everything about the restaurant business. Of course, I started at the bottom as a waitress, but there’s no better way to learn what the customer wants,” explained Robin as they drove through the narrow streets of Willemstad. So what do you do for a living?”

“Passing time right now,” replied Sophia.

“Been there,” added Robin.

Sophia nodded as she looked out at the city.



Chapter 47

After dinner, the two young women walked around the town and talked.

“I’m pleased to hear that you have a family,” said Robin. “I was all alone after I was changed. Thank God that Bill adopted me. Thanks to him I have a new real life down here. Arne and Brandy treat me like I’m a family too.”

“They’re really nice people,” said Sophia.

“They know all about me too,” added Robin. “They’re the only other ones who know that I used to be a guy, other than you now.”

“That’s cool,” replied Sophia. “However, I don’t plan on hiding who and what I am. I’m not going to advertise it, but I’m not going to hide it either.”

“Are you sure?” asked Robin.

Sophia nodded.

“Unlike you, I still have my old identity and past. I like having my family as part of life. Lying would only make things more complicated,” explained Sophia. “It was one thing that I made that bastard give back to me -- my past.”

“You know he’s dead, right?” asked Robin.

“Yes and I wish I could say I was sorry,” replied Sophia. “Did he really die in the storm?”

Robin nodded.

“Yes. Dad was going to try and get information out of him about the process before turning him in, but things don’t always turn out like you plan,” she explained.

“Why would you want him alive?” asked Sophia.

“Besides, giving you back your memories, did he did change anything else?”

“Yes, he lowered my sexual urges and my changed me from being so submissive and obedient,” replied Sophia.

“Well, I wasn’t changed,” replied Robin. “Thanks to hours of therapy I’m normal, more or less. At least I have control over my sexual urges, most of the time anyway. It’s a constant struggle; that’s part of the reason I like to stay busy.”

“I’m sorry,” said Sophia.

“Thanks,” she replied. “But just so you know, I’m also glad that he’s dead.”

“The question is, is the process that did this to us destroyed?” asked Sophia. “That perv who wanted me as his slave was going into business with the formula.”

“From what Dad told me, the facility in Mexico was destroyed completely and that all the technical staff were arrested. None of them knew the whole formula; only Leiden had it all and he’s got other things on his mind.”

“I was told that he’s going to be locked up for the rest of his life. I can only hope that’s true,” said Sophia.

“From what Dad told me, that might not be that long,” confessed Robin.

Sophia looked over at her new friend with a look of curiosity.

“What do you mean?” asked Sophia.



Chapter 48

As his extradition hearing, Karl Leiden sat confidently as his lawyers argued his case. It was made clear that he would cooperate with authorities if he was kept out of the hands of any of the half dozen Eastern European countries that were fighting for the right to send him to prison.

It wasn’t incarceration that he feared. He had spent several years in jail and survived; no, it was something else that he feared. Leiden had committed one of the unwritten rules of his vocation: one doesn’t steal from other professional criminals. To make matters worse, he had seduced the sixteen-year-old daughter of the same man he had stolen from. The man was Roma, and Leiden knew they never forgot or forgave such crimes.

He had hoped that the money from the transformation process would save his life. He figured that if he raised enough money he could kill off his ex-boss, but that was not to be. Now all he could hope for was a deal that would give him time to figure out a new plan. A nice Western prison would be the sanctuary he would need. Unfortunately, most of his worst crimes took place in location where he would be very vulnerable.

Karl was relieved that the judge hadn’t come to an immediate decision. His lawyer had said that the longer the decision, the better the chances were that he would not be going to the Ukraine or Poland, or any of the other countries that he feared.

The police escorted him out of the court room at the end of the day. They did their best to keep the gaggle of photographers away from him. However, several tried to push their way through and one of them accident bumped his camera against Karl.

Karl let out a cry of pain, which was covered up by the commotion.

“That bastard pricked me with something,” he complained to the nearest policeman as they pulled him away from the crowd.

“Where?” replied the policeman.

Karl looked down at his left arm and saw a small speck of blood.

“There, on the upper part of my arm. I swear, he poked me with something,” explained Karl fighting back panic.

“Who did it?” asked the policeman.

Karl looked around back. “I don’t see him now, but he was a light gray suit.”

“We’d better check him out,” said one of the other policemen.

The senior office agreed and they led Leiden back into the court room. Little did he know, that he was, for all practical purposes, already dead.

Chapter 49

A week later, Bill, Robin, and Sophia were enjoying a beautiful afternoon out on Bill’s boat. There were fishing lines in the water, but not even Bill was paying them a lot of attention, it was too nice a day to worry about anything. The two girls were wearing bikinis and soaking in the sun.

There relaxation was momentarily interrupted by Bill’s phone going off. He looked at the number and answered it. The conversation only lasted a couple of minutes.

“Who was that?” asked Robin. “Please don’t tell me that you have another job.”

“It was Winston,” replied Bill as he reached into the cooler and grabbed a cold Amstel. “Leiden is dead.”

“How did he die?” asked Sophia as she lifted her sun glasses.

“Assassinated, by the use of ricin poisoning,” stated Bill.

“Ricin?” Asked Sophia

“Ricin comes from castor beans and is very toxic. It was definitely a professional hit, and I doubt they’ll catch the killer. If I was a betting man, I would say that he’s already back in Europe,” explained Bill.

“Was it a painful death?” she asked.

“Very,” replied Bill.

“Good,” she replied. “So it’s over?”

Bill nodded as he took a drink of Amstel.

“Is there any chance that they’ll try to get the transformation formula?” asked Robin.

“No. Leiden’s organization is destroyed, and the group that killed him could care less about it. His killing was done for family honor, not for financial purposes. Even if Leiden had offered the formula in exchange for his life, I doubt it would have worked. Rumor has it that he got the girl pregnant. I also suspect that there were worries that Leiden would make a deal and start naming names. He became very expendable.”

“And what about me?” asked Sophia nervously.

“You’re free. Leiden never mentioned you once during his incarceration,” said Bill.

“Are you sure?” asked Sophia.

Bill nodded as he took a long drink of his Amstel.

“My good friend, Assistant Superintendent Stone, assured me that Leiden never talked about you,” said Bill. “I suspect that he planned to come after you, if he managed to escape.”

Sophia nodded.

“I think I’ll have one of those beers now,” she said. “It’s time to celebrate.”

Bill opened a bottle and handed it to her.

“Did you say Assistant Superintendent? So Winston got promoted? That’s cool,” said Robin.

“Yes, it was one of the few good things that came out of this case,” replied Bill as he turned and looked at Sophia. “Along with meeting you Sophia.”

“I agree,” added Robin with a grin.

Sophia took a sip of her beer and then smiled back.

“So are you in any great hurry to head back to states?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” asked Sophia.

“You’ve been through a lot, I think you’re owed a vacation, and I can think of no better place to relax than where you are,” he replied.

“Yes, I agree, please stay a while,” added Robin. “We’ve only just begun to become friends.”

Sophia looked out over the bright azure colored ocean and nodded.

“Sounds good to me,” she replied.

Before Bill had a chance to speak he heard the sound of the line running swiftly off the reel.

“Looks like we’re going to have fresh fish for dinner,” he said as he grabbed the pole and began to reel in the fish.

“I hope it’s a mahi-mahi,” said Robin excitedly. “I have new recipe that I want to try.”

Sophia sat back and as she watched Bill expertly bring in the large multi-colored fish, she listened to Robin discuss how she would grill it; a contented smile appeared on her face. No, it was not the life she had once had, but there was no sense in lingering over things she had no control over. She was now Sophia Parker and she had her whole life ahead of her.



The End





Major Characters

Robin Werth- Born Robert Haynes, he was blackmailed, sexually abused, and then physically transformed into a woman by a classmate and the classmate's mother. She was saved by the mysterious Bill Werth. She currently lives with him in Curacao. Robin sees Bill as her father.

(Twisted Values & The Protector: The Next Generation)


Bill Werth (AKA Bill Rose) - Ex-Special Forces and CIA, Bill currently works as a very high priced security agent. His clients run the gauntlet from businessmen to hardened criminals. He occasional takes the law into his own hands. (Twisted Values & The Protector: The Next Generation)


Ally Burns - Transgendered Federal agent and former head of The Agency's Internet Crime Department. Presently she’s one of the Assistant Directors of The Agency. Her life partner is Special Agent Carol

Williams. (Protector Series, Combined Forces, Coeds Series, Femmed)


Beth Williams- While serving in the navy, LT Ben Carlson was transformed into a teenage girl by Dr. Martz, through a DNA process. Beth was adopted by two federal agents, Maggie and Steve Williams. Beth has is now a fulltime agent, Beth is currently dating a fellow agent named Jim Buchwalter. (Change of Course I-IV, Combined Forces, The Protector Series, Coeds)


Kiyoke Jamison- Japanese-American who once ran a criminal organization that created transgendered sex slaves, her organization was taken down by Bill Werth. (Evil Woman & The Protector: The Next Generation)

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Story

Another good story

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

Confusion...

Another great story in the Julieverse!! I enjoy your stories a lot Julie and I'm always excited to see a new one by you!

Hi julie O!

It's so nice to read something new from you. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks hon for posting it here! (Hugs) Taarpa