Wheels and wings 16

Printer-friendly version

Wheels and wings 16

Character List.

Jack Thomas Later AKA Ellie... Transvestite/intersexual and keen cyclist.
Amanda Thomas AKA Amie... Jack's sister.
Charlotte Dawson... Keen girl cyclist and Jack’s soon-to-be girlfriend.
Bob... Cycling club captain.
Mr Thomas Weston... School games master and keen rugby player.
Billy Davies... Rugby ‘jock’, kind to Jack, he fancies Charlotte.
Marjorie Spencer. Holder of unofficial ‘Prettiest-girl-in-the-school’ title.
Miss Elizabeth Postlethwaite... The English Mistress.
Aunty Olwen... Where Jack changes for school and leaves his bike.
Mandy... Olwen’s daughter, Jack’s older cousin.
Mr Griffiths... The County solicitor.

Chapter 16

At home that week, Jack had enjoyed the attentive administrations of his cousin Mandy. Each evening she sat both Jack and Amie down and gave them a solid hour of beauty advice and treatment after they came home from school. Later each evening they had gone with Mandy and their mother to shop for assorted suitable outfits. On the Thursday and Friday nights Mandy had taken finally Jack out for walks through the mall and slowly Jack realised he passed as a girl. Mandy was right!

“Look cuz, you’re young, you don’t have a beard yet, your face hasn’t masculinised yet, so the make-up is almost superfluous. Let’s go into this cafe and I’ll prove it to you. That’s where we sixth formers used to hang out before we were old enough to go drinking. You’ll find girls from year thirteen drinking coffee and chatting. I’ll bet you a pound to a penny they won’t read you and they certainly won’t recognise you.”

Jack was already gaining confidence. Mandy had led him through shops, cafes and lady’s loos and not once had any other girl cast a single sideways look. Indeed the only looks he’d received were enviously critical glances ... the sort that women were so expert at hiding from men. Every time Mandy spotted a girl giving Jack the ‘once-over’ she’d gently squeeze Jack’s arm to help him spot it and identify it. It was a steep learning curve but Jack was quickly learning women’s body language and ‘signs’. By the time they arrived at the particular cafe on the Friday night, Jack strutted in on his heels with all the aplomb of a confident, self-assured young woman. Mandy paused in the doorway and nodded approvingly as Jack glided to the counter and ordered the coffees.


‘My god cousin! You’ve got it kid; you’ve really got it.’
Mandy told herself and it was obvious to all the other girls in the cafe. Mandy could almost hear the whispered comments flying around the table.

‘Who’s the new girl? We’re gonna’ have to watch her sisters.’
Mandy and Jack took a table near the back and chattered softly about the reactions. Jack was beside himself with glee. He’d passed!

At home that night, Mandy described the events of the evening to Jack’s mother and sister as they laid out a plan for the morrow.

“I’ve got a different wig for tomorrow. Besides being several shades darker, it’s better and more luxurious than this one. Your natural hair is lovely but I’m afraid it’s still just a bit too short so it’s the wig again tomorrow. You’ll be able to walk through the mall all day and nobody will recognise you. I’m going to enjoy tomorrow cousin.” Mandy chuckled.

Jack also savoured the twist of anticipation as it sent a delightful twitch through his body.
Saturday dawned dreary and wet but nothing could dampen the excitement swelling like a balloon in the Thomas household. Mandy arrived early with all her equipment and commenced a ‘knock-em-dead’ make-over. She sat Jack down in a raised chair and demanded.

“Right little cousin! What’s your femme name going to be?”

Jack looked askance as he turned to his mother.

“You chose my male name mummy, d’you want to choose my femme name?”

His mother smiled intensely and actually teared up with emotion.

“I don’t know darling. We named you after your dad’s dad.”

Amie grinned.

“Well that’s easy then, we name the femme you after mum’s mum.”

“That’s Eleanor or Ellie for short. Everybody called her Ellie.”

Jack agreed to the name Ellie and he grinned.

Mandy smiled.

“Well at least it won’t cause confusion like Amie and me. Our mums called us both Mandy. So your dad made them choose Amie for you cuz otherwise we’d have been stuck with the same names.”

She continued smiling as she commenced the make-over.

“Jack’s lucky, a new gender and he gets to agree a new name. Grandma Ellie was a nice woman. Well, let’s get started on your make-overs. You’d better sit next to your new sister and I can do the two of you at once. It’s a good job you’ve got the same colouring. Just keep watching each other in the big mirror, then you’ll see how to do each other’s makeup.”

“Are you going to do us the same then?” Jack/Ellie asked.

“No. To begin with, only you are wearing the wig. Amie’s hair is nice enough. Yours is okay for texture but it needs work and it will have to grow out so I decided on the wig. It’s cold and dreary outside so you’ll not feel hot.”

And thus Mandy set to work with her usual, brisk, professional efficiency. Ellie just kept staring stupidly into the mirror and smiling at her mum and younger sister as Jack disappeared and this stunning girl started to smile back at Ellie from the mirror. Simultaneously, Amie kept staring at the transformation in the same large mirror as her brother eventually faded away. Mandy finally stood back and grinned.

“There you are girls. Go and knock the mall dead!”

Ellie couldn’t remove the grin that had affixed itself to her face. She stepped out of the chair and continued staring stupidly into the mirror while still only wearing a bra and panties. Amie giggled as she commented on Ellie’s little extras.

“You’re going to have to hide that.”

Mandy snorted dismissively and passed jack a cache-sex. Jack slipped into the bathroom and experimented briefly until he was satisfied. When he returned to the bedroom Amie just gaped disbelievingly.

"Where's it gone?!!"

Jack grinned and shrugged.

Wouldn't you like to know. All I need now is a nice pair of tits!"

Mandy grinned and reached into her bag. Then she held out a pair of silicone breast forms.

“These will sort the tits out. Go and put them on then come back and we’ll see which bra best fit’s them.”

When Jack returned, Mandy studied a collection of bras then chose a delightfully feminine peach coloured one.

Amnie just stared disbelievingly at mandy's equipment and lingerie selection.

"Where d'you get all this stuff?" She asked, holding up another provocative matching set.

“Never you mind girl. I get some unusual customers in my Salon back in Manchester. I’ll take you over there this Easter if you want.”

Ellie and Aimie looked hopefully at their mother. She smiled and sighed.

“I suppose you can go, provided Mandy looks after you.”

Mandy grinned.

“I looked after them at the Mall didn’t I?”

~~ooo000ooo~~

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope he has no regrets

Doing things in spite of someone never ends good. I hope Jack finds the right reason and Charlotte can help him see it.

Great read.

Barb Allan

Jack/Ellie is lucky to

have Mandy school him in GIRL101. But going out as Ellie can backfire.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine