Wild Horses - Full Novel in ePub and Mobi formats

Printer-friendly version
microbus and guitar.jpg
Wild Horses
ePub and Mobi formats
by Rebecca Anderson

I recently learned how to make ePub and Mobi formats of my stories, so I'm posting a copy of Wild Horses, an old story of mine that's been available here for a while. I'm also providing a link to a .mobi version for those of you who have Kindles. Hopefully people will find it easier to read on those devices than on PC.

The epub and mobi are both in a publicly available google drive, here for the epub, and here for the mobi. I'm also attaching the epub to this post, so you can download it direct from Big Closet.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

By the way

rebecca.a's picture

If you're wondering why I'm futzing around doing things like this instead of, you know, writing, it's because I have a broken wrist and scaphoid bone, so my typing is pretty much of the one-finger variety. It's very tedious.


not as think as i smart i am

Thanks! I just downloaded the

Thanks! I just downloaded the mobi and sent it to my Kindle.

Get better soon!

Kris

Kris

{I leave a trail of Kudos as I browse the site. Be careful where you step!}

Just downloaded, will

Just downloaded, will transfer to my tablet later, thanks I will enjoy reading it.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Thanks

I downloaded both formats. Is there a mobi file for "A Turn of the Cards"?

Update: Thanks again. Just found the mobi version link in the comments to the "A Turn of the Cards" epub posting. So, all is good for now.

Thank you so much

I will read it and add a comment later....

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Thanks

Rebecca, this was a great read & I could not put it down until I finished. I really liked having it in the Kindle format.

A Classic

One of my all-time favorites.

Shouldn't be missed.

Jill (Angela Rasch)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

One of the Most Moving Stories that Ever Appeared

on the old Story Site that poor Crystal Sprite has left for everyone to read. I read it all again, and it still made me weep.

I wonder, Rebecca, if you would be ever so sweet and continue the other story you posted there, called "Marcia and Me!"?

Briar

Just Curious

Valcyte's picture

How is it that this story has never appeared in any of the many TopTen or Essential or Recommended TG Story lists? I am only halfway through my Kindle download and it's clear that this belongs right at the top with the frequently cited No Half Measures and Tuck, just to name a few. Honestly, it stands on its own without needing the TG designation to prop it up. Thanks so much. Love the period and its music too.
Many thanks.

Val

Very generous

rebecca.a's picture

Why thank you. That's very generous of you.


not as think as i smart i am

Top Choices...

Actually, it's on at least one such list:

"Ellen's Select" -- 15 recommended stories and series posted on Ellen Hayes's site (home of Tuck). That's actually where (and why) I read it originally more than a decade ago.

Eric

A wonderful story.

This story and 'a turn of the cards' are two of my all time favorites, that I have already come back to several times. Thank you very much for creating these treasures. I hope you find the time and interest to write more. Are you taking a break from writing altogether, are writing elsewhere? If the latter, let us know- I would certainly be interested in seeing any kind of story that you write.