To Make A Wish, Book 2, Chapter 09

Printer-friendly version

 © November 2012


Chapter Nine

    School was pretty normal the next couple of days after it had been closed due to a gas leak, or that was the story that Karl had come up with to cover for Sara and Sheana needing the school closed to come up with a plan to catch and kill Valeck after he’d found out where Prue was living, which would have possibly led to him finding out about Sara being the slayer and Sheana being her black witch side kick.

    Natalie had been over the past couple of days playing with Jenna as little Natalie, which made Prue feel better as this gave Jenna some company and it also gave Natalie some time to get use to being a girl from the perspective of a small child, and it seemed to be helping her adjust to life as a girl.

    Samantha had loved the idea of having a little girl to spoil and had helped Natalie explore that side of life by taking her out shopping for little girl clothes, but they did have to ask Sheana to come up with another way to make Natalie a little girl because the ribbon changed the clothes as well as Natalie, so Sheana charmed a locket and this just made Natalie a little girl. Samantha had taken today off work to take little Natalie and Jenna out shopping. She’d even talked Prue into going along as well.

    Jenna and Prue looked different though when they left the house, thanks to a couple of charmed necklaces provided by Sheana. They didn’t want Karl or his men tracking Prue or Jenna back to Sara’s house if they were spotted out and about. Even though Karl said they were on the same side, none of them were taking any chances.

    Sara and the others found it a little odd to find Samantha sat at the kitchen table when they got home from school on the Friday afternoon. They could hear the sound of Jenna and little Natalie giggling as they played in the back yard, while Samantha enjoyed a glass of juice.

     “Hello girls, good day at school?” Samantha asked as the three girls all went over and gave her a hug just before they all hugged Prue.

     “Yep, it was nice and normal for a change.” Sara smiled. “It’s nice to be living a normal life again for the time being.” She added with a sigh as she sat down at the table and took the glass of juice Prue offered her. “Thanks Prue.” Sara said just before she took a sip from the glass.

     “Everything seems to be a lot quieter now that Valeck and his little witchy friends have been taken care of, and Karl’s men managed to catch a couple more of the escaped science projects as well.” Samantha agreed. “Natalie wants to start work at the cafe tomorrow with you if that’s okay with you all?” Samantha asked.

     “That’s great; we could do with some more help.” Sara said sounding excited about Natalie getting out and about a little more.

     “I trust you’ll all keep an eye on her and help her fit in?” Samantha asked sounding just like a worried mother would.

     “You know we will Sammi.” Sara promised.

     “Thank you.” Samantha smiled happily as she looked towards the back door and the sound of two little girls giggling at something.

     “Are you sure she’s ready to start work with us?” Sara asked. “It sounds like she’s having a lot of fun being a little girl.” Sara added with a raised eyebrow as she too looked towards the back door and all the giggling.

     “It was Natalie’s idea to come and help out at the cafe over the weekend and then she said she can spend time with Jenna as little Natalie through the week.” Samantha explained.

     “Sounds like a crash course on being a girl to me.” Michelle giggled. “Sounds like fun though.” She added.

     “What about school?” Sara asked. “I thought you wanted to get her into our school as soon as you could get it all sorted out?”

     “I did, but after speaking with Natalie about it, we decided that spending time with Jenna for a couple of months as a little girl through the week would give her a better way of being able to interact with other girls.” Samantha explained. “So will working at the cafe with the four of you, well the four of you when Josie is with you.” Samantha added. “Where is Jo anyway?” Samantha asked as she realised he was absent from their little group.

     “He went home, his mum’s worried because he’s spending a lot of time with a bunch of girls and not hanging with any guys anymore.” Sara grumbled. “She’d really freak out if she knew the truth.” Sara added with a frown.

     “She’s just worried about him Sara, I know how she feels and I’ve had Natalie in my life for less than a week.” Samantha tried to reassure Sara that Jo’s mum was trying to do the right thing.

     “I know all that Sammi, but she doesn’t need to worry about it, not that we can ever tell her about Mike still being alive and living as a girl now, and the fact that Jo spends time with us as a girl called Josie.” Sara frowned some more.

     “That would be a sure way to make Jo’s mum stop him hanging out with you.” Samantha giggled as she thought of just how crazy Jo’s mother would think Sara was if she told her all that stuff.

     “Trust me when I say I have no plans to tell his mother or anyone I don’t have to about any of that stuff.” Sara agreed.

     “Are you coming over to the house tomorrow morning to train with Tia?” Samantha asked trying to change the subject to something that didn’t make Sara miss Jo.

     “Yes I’ll be there first thing for another session of pain with the mistress.” Sara said with a roll of her eyes.

     “She wants Natalie to join the two of you tomorrow, so Tia can see what sort of skills Natalie might have.” Samantha explained. “Please go easy on her though, she’s nowhere near as powerful as you and Tia.” Samantha added with worry in her voice for her little girl.

     “I know that Sammi, and I’ll make sure Tia goes easy on her.” Sara smiled.

     “Does Natalie know anything about this training session Tia has planned?” Michelle asked.

     “Yes, but Natalie didn’t seem too eager to take part. She doesn’t think she has it in her to keep up with either of you, not after she saw you in some of your other fights.” Samantha said.

     “When did she see some of my other battles and fighting sessions with Tia?” Sara asked looking confused.

     “Tia showed her in a mind link.” Samantha explained. “It’s like an instant replay of everything Tia’s seen you do.”

     “Is it really fair to make Natalie train then if she doesn’t want to?” Sara asked.

     “Whether she wants to or not Sara, Natalie needs to be able to defend herself in case of trouble.” Samantha pointed out.

     “I’ve never seen you train with us, and I’m sure you’re just as likely to get in as much trouble as Natalie.” Sara pointed out.

     “Just because I don’t choose to fight, doesn’t mean I can’t if I have to.” Samantha said. “It’s better for Natalie to know how to protect herself and not need it, than the other way around don’t you agree?” She asked.

     “You do make a good point Sammi.” Sara smiled. “I just hope Tia goes easy one her until she’s found her feet.” Sara added with a frown. “Not everyone has a Slayer how to manual stuck in their head like me.” She grinned as she tapped a finger to her head.

     “I’ve already warned Tia about that, and she says she just wants you to help Natalie learn some basic defence and learn to control her powers a little better.” Samantha explained. “She managed to break two mugs last night as she went to pick them up, but ended up shooting them across the room instead.”

     “Are you sure Natalie is ready for working in the cafe yet then?” Sara asked looking worried now.

     “Yes, it will teach her to focus on what she’s doing more, and throwing her in at the deep end is the only way to teach someone how to swim sometimes.” Samantha shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal that Natalie would be around lots of people for the next couple of days while she learned to control her new vampire powers.

    Sara, Sheana and Michelle all went up to their room to get their homework done out the way, and Samantha went out to grab little Natalie and take her home so Jenna could have a nap before dinner was ready.

    Hypatia and Natalie were both dressed in tracksuits on the Saturday morning when Sara blinked into the hallway at Hypatia’s home. Sara was in her Slayer armour due to it being the quickest way for her to get there, and also Sara trained in her armour as that is how she would be dressed when using any of the skills she learned.

     “Nice to see you finally decided to turn up.” Hypatia frowned as she looked at the tall grandfather clock she had in the hallway. “Natalie and I were just about to start without you.” She added sounding a little grumpy as she turned and made her way into the training room without waiting for an answer from Sara.

     “What’s her problem?” Sara asked in a whisper as she followed Hypatia with Natalie at her side.

     “She had words with mother this morning about me and now they’re not speaking to each other.” Natalie whispered back.

     “What did they have words about?” Sara asked.

     “I tried to talk mother into getting me out of doing this, but Tia wasn’t happy with her for trying to change her mind, so they ended up arguing about me and then mother stormed off to her lab and we haven’t seen her since.” Natalie sighed.

     “You’ll be alright Nat; you may even find it fun.” Sara smiled, but it looked a little scary due to her looking like the slayer at the minute with the sunglasses hiding her eyes and a mass of flaming red hair falling around her face. Natalie was also having a complex about how she looked next to Sara while she towered above her in the high heeled boots and the figure hugging red cat suit and corset.

     “Can you really fight while wearing all that stuff, and those heels?” Natalie asked as she took a closer look at them while they followed Hypatia.

     “It was tricky to start with, but now I don’t even notice.” Sara shrugged. “I actually feel a little lost without them.” Sara giggled. “I feel really tiny.”

     “We didn’t come here to chat.” Hypatia snapped, stopping the two girls from talking. “Sara I want you to guide Natalie around the assault course until she’s able to do it without any trouble in a reasonable time.” Hypatia added just before she took off around the course herself, but not bothering to look back to see if they were following.

     “If I’d have known she was going to be in this bad a mood, I’d have stopped in bed.” Sara grumbled as she set off around the course showing Natalie the best way to get around it.

     “I must warn you Sara, I was never very good at sports before I became a girl.” Natalie warned as she ran after Sara and watched her jump up to the top of a large wooden wall.

     “Probably not Nat; but you weren’t half vampire then either, so stop talking and get up here now.” Sara said as she sat astride the wooden wall looking down at Natalie.

    Natalie wasn’t sure she could get up and over the wall, but she shocked herself when she took a running jump and almost cleared the wall completely, but Sara managed to catch her before she fell on the other side and hurt herself.

     “Wow, thanks for saving me.” Natalie said as she joined Sara sat at the top of the wall. “I could have really hurt myself then.” She added as she looked down at where she’d just jumped from and saw how high it was.

     “You’d have soon healed from the fall, but with the mood Tia’s in this morning, let’s not give her any more reasons to be upset with us.” Sara said just before she jumped of the wall and carried on around the course.

    Natalie followed suit and she was soon able to work out just how different this new body was, and she was soon matching Sara’s speed, but it still wasn’t fast enough for Hypatia though.

     “Stop playing around Slayer and give it all you’ve got now!” Hypatia snapped at Sara. “Let’s see if Natalie can keep up with you then.”

     “You can go faster than this?” Natalie asked in an even breath as she followed Sara around the course again, but not jumping so high on the wall this time.

     “Yes I can, but I was letting you get used to the course.” Sara said as she moved around the course swinging over a pool of water.

     “Just how fast can you go around this course then?” Natalie asked sounding a little shocked.

     “I’m faster than Tia.” Sara grinned as she stepped up the pace and left Natalie behind as she started to gain on Hypatia. Sara was soon passing Hypatia and finished almost twenty seconds ahead of her.

     “You’re getting slower in your old age.” Sara said with a grin when Hypatia finally finished. “And much crabbier as well.” She added with a frown.

    “I let you win.” Hypatia smirked. “And less of the old as well.” She added as she playfully slapped Sara on the arm.

     “Wow, she smiles.” Sara said sarcastically.

     “I think you’ll find it was a smirk, not a smile.” Hypatia pointed out. “This would be a smile.” She added as she let a smile spread across her face.

     “Does this mean you’ve worked off your anger with Sammi then now?” Sara asked looking hopeful.

     “Yes, and I’m sorry for snapping at you.” Hypatia admitted with a sigh.

     “I don’t mind you snapping at me, but I think you have Natalie worried that she’s coming between you and Sammi, and it’s really beginning to bother her.” Sara pointed out.

     “Did you read that in her mind?” Hypatia asked as she looked at Natalie still working her way around the course.

     “I didn’t need to; it’s written all over her face and in her body language.” Sara frowned. “She doesn’t know you as well as I do yet, so please don’t go upsetting her too often.” Sara asked.

     “I’m just not use to Sammi putting others before me, but Natalie has brought out the mother in my Samantha and I feel like I’m the one being left behind.” Hypatia explained.

     “I’m sure Sammi has more than enough love to share with both of you, but she’s going to protect Natalie more than you because Sammi knows you don’t need protecting, where as Natalie does.” Sara pointed out.

     “For one so young, you are very wise my child.” Hypatia said as she pulled Sara into a hug to thank her for pointing out the obvious.

     “I had a good teacher.” Sara smiled as she thought about her mother.

     “Yes your mother is a very wise woman, and had two amazing children, and then kind of adopted a couple more to go with it.” Hypatia smiled.

    Natalie finally finished the course and then she flinched away from Hypatia when she saw her walking towards her with her arms up in the air. Natalie soon relaxed again when she felt Hypatia’s arms wrap around her in a loving hug.

     “I’m sorry for being in such a bad mood with you this morning Natalie my sweet child.” Hypatia said as she hugged her. “I hope you will forgive me?” She asked as she broke the hug and looked Natalie in the eyes.

     “I forgive you Gran.” Natalie grinned.

     “I warned you about calling me Gran.” Hypatia said with a frown.

     “You’ll have to catch me to punish me for it though.” Natalie said sticking her tongue out just before she took off around the course again with Hypatia following close behind.

    Sara was quick to follow and she even helped Natalie out by slowing Hypatia down. Hypatia was still too fast for Natalie though and Natalie ended up taking a swim when Hypatia jumped and grabbed the rope she was aiming for.

    Natalie climbed out the pool of water looking like a drowned rat with water dripping off her tracksuit. “That wasn’t playing fair.” Natalie grumbled as she started to wring the water out of her clothes.

     “I wasn’t aware of any rules.” Hypatia said smugly as she tried not to laugh at the soaked child stood in front of her.

    Hypatia was distracted from her gloating over Natalie getting soaked when she saw Samantha burst into the room. Hypatia was expecting another argument over Natalie getting wet, but Hypatia was shocked when Samantha threw her arms around Hypatia’s neck and started kissing her.

     “I don’t love you any less now I have Natalie in my life you silly old dragon.” Samantha said when they finally broke the kiss.

     “And just how do you know what I was talking about.” Hypatia asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked over at a sheepish looking Slayer who was helping Natalie to get dry again.

     “It just came to me in a daydream.” Samantha grinned.

     “I take back what I said about you being wise for one so young Sara.” Hypatia frowned. “You’re just a devious little thing.” She added with a smile as she pulled Samantha closer again.

     “I’m glad she is, and I’m also angry with you for thinking such a silly thing.” Samantha pouted as she slapped Hypatia on the shoulder.

     “Why don’t the two of you go and spend some time together and I’ll work with Natalie after we’ve got her into some dry clothes.” Sara giggled as she looked at Natalie still dripping water on the floor.

     “What happened to you anyway Natalie? Did Tia push you in?” Samantha asked.

     “No, but she did move the rope I was reaching for.” Natalie grumbled.

     “First come, first served.” Hypatia sang back musically with a grin on her face.

     “You can be so mean sometimes Tia.” Samantha said as she slapped Hypatia again. “Let’s go and get you showered, you’re all hot and sweaty.” Samantha added as she started to drag Hypatia away with her.

    Sara went with Natalie back to her room and then waited for Natalie to get changed into another tracksuit before returning to the training room where Sara started to show Natalie some basic self defence moves. They trained until it was time to get cleaned up and head over to Sara’s place to meet up with the others and then make their way over to the cafe for their afternoon shifts.

    Natalie found Samantha and Hypatia in the day room cuddled up to each other so she gave them both a hug and then she left with Sara who was still in her Slayer armour, so she just took hold of Natalie’s hand with one of her own, while touching her belt buckle with the other and thinking of her bedroom. A quick flash of light and they were now stood in the middle of Sara’s bedroom with Michelle Sheana and Josie all dashing around getting ready for work.

     “Is it always like this?” Natalie asked as she stepped back out of Michelle’s way as she dashed past in just her bra and panties.

     “No, sometimes it’s worse.” Sara giggled after making her slayer armour retract. “Just give me ten minutes to get changed and we’ll be ready to leave.” Sara added just before she grabbed some things off a chair in the corner and vanished into her bathroom to have a wash.

     “How was your first training session with Sara and Tia?” Josie asked Natalie who had sat on the chair in the corner that Sara had just removed her small pile of clothes from.

     “It was okay, I did better than I thought I would, but I’m nowhere near as good as Sara or Tia.” Natalie admitted.

     “I don’t think anyone’s as good as those two.” Josie said with a roll of her eyes. “It must still be cool though having all those vampire powers?” Josie asked looking excited.

     “It’s more of a pain than cool at the minute.” Natalie frowned. “I keep breaking things.” Natalie added with a growl at herself.

     “I’m sure you’ll soon have all that stuff under control though, and I’m sure Sara will help you where she can.” Josie said as she gave Natalie a friendly hug.

     “Thanks Josie.” Natalie smiled. Natalie could almost forget that Josie was actually Jo. “You really do get into this girl thing when you’re wearing that ring don’t you?” She added with a grin.

     “It’s kind of hard not to when you have these things jiggling around on your chest every time you move.” Josie giggled as she looked down at her chest. “I don’t feel as though I have to pretend to be all macho either as Josie. Do you feel anything like Neal now you’re a girl?” Josie asked.

     “No, not really, but I wasn’t sure how much of it was because I’m half vampire.” Natalie sighed as she thought about how she felt now to how it felt when she was still a boy called Neal.

     “There must be some parts to being a girl you like?” Josie asked.

     “I like most of it to tell you the truth, but I love the way female clothes feel.” Natalie blushed.

     “So do I.” Josie whispered. “But don’t let this lot know I said that.” She added with a grin.

     “Chances are Sara already knows.” Natalie pointed out. “She does have super hearing like all vampires do, not to mention her little mind reading gift.” Natalie smiled.

     “Crap! I never thought about that.” Josie pouted.

     “You look so cute when you pout like that.” Natalie giggled.

     “Sara designed me to look cute no matter what I do.” Josie said as she rolled her eyes.

     “She’s a pretty amazing girl, and I’m glad I can call her my friend.” Natalie admitted as she saw Sara walk out of the bathroom dressed in the clean clothes.

     “I know what you mean, and I think myself lucky to have her as my girlfriend.” Josie sighed as she drank in the beautiful smiling image that was Sara on the other side of the room helping Sheana get her hair up in a high ponytail. Josie was snapped out of her daydreaming when she saw Sara walk across the room and lean down before she took Josie’s head gently in her hands and then planted a loving kiss on her lips.

     “I’ve known for some time that you loved wearing girl’s clothes baby, and I think you look so cute when you do.” Sara said just before she kissed Josie again while she let one of her hands drop down and start playing with one of Josie’s nipples.

     “MMMM I love it when you do that.” Josie purred as she looked deep into Sara’s eyes. “But we better see about heading out the door and getting to work.” She quickly added as she took hold of Sara’s hand and got to her feet.

    They were soon off out the door and walking up the road to get the bus into town.

    Natalie was nervous to begin with, but she was soon distracted by all the customers coming and going. There were a lot of kids from school coming in to use the games rooms, but none of them looked at Natalie and started screaming it was Neal, not that Natalie expected them to, she didn’t see any of Neal left when she looked in the mirror either.

    Sara was working close to Natalie just in case any trouble started and she needed to do a little mind control on anyone, or get Natalie out the way if she started to lose control. Sara thought she was doing pretty well for her first day on the job, and her vampire speed meant that when she did make a mistake, she managed to catch the falling mug from her tray before it hit the floor, not that it happened very often.

    Natalie could feel her anger building up though when a group of four guys entered the cafe wanting to book time in one of the playstation rooms. Natalie knew the four guys from school, and they had spent all of their free time making Neal’s life a living hell by bullying and picking on him every time they saw him.

     “Are you okay Nat?” Sara asked when she felt the anger boiling from her just under the surface.

     “I’m fine Sara.” Natalie smiled back, but carried on when she saw the look Sara was giving her as she tapped the side of her head. “I know those four from school as Neal, and they were always picking on me, but I’ve got it under control.” Natalie added as she tried to look confident that she did.

     “Okay, but if they upset you, just walk away and take a break.” Sara warned. “The last thing we need is you getting into a fight and beating up four guys all on your own.” Sara added with a frown.

     “So it’s okay for you to lift some guy up by the balls for slapping Josie’s bottom, but I have to walk away?” Natalie asked with a smirk.

     “I can’t believe the others told you about that.” Sara grumbled. “The guy was a creep and you didn’t hear his thoughts as he slapped Josie’s backside.” Sara added in her own defence.

     “Well don’t worry about me, I’ll turn the other cheek and walk away.” Natalie grinned as she spun around and stuck her bottom out towards Sara just before she walked away to take her drinks order to the customers she was taking care of.

    Sara giggled as she watched Natalie walk away holding a tray of coffees like a pro as she weaved her way through the other tables.

    The four guys that Natalie had seen enter the cafe couldn’t get into a games room right away, so they were now sat at a table in Natalie’s section. She made her way over to find out what they wanted to drink, if they wanted anything to drink at all, but because they were waiting for a room to become free, they could sit at a table and wait.

     “Good afternoon gentlemen, can I get any of you a drink while you’re waiting?” Natalie asked trying to sound polite.

     “How about a date when you get off work?” a boy called Andrew asked with a grin as he tried to look cool in front of his friends.

    Natalie snatched the menu he was holding out of his hand and looked at both sides of it before handing it back to him. “I’m sorry, but that’s not something we offer, now can I interest you in a drink?” She asked not sounding quite as polite this time.

     “We’ll have four cokes and four Twix’s please.” Another guy called Tony said before Andrew could say anything. “I’m sorry about my friend; he can be a bit of a jerk when he’s around a pretty girl.” Tony added with a smile.

     “Just a bit of a jerk?” Natalie asked with a smirk. “I’ll be right back with your drinks and snacks.” She added just before she turned and moved away from the table a little to fast she thought, but no one noticed she thought. She could hear Tony and the other two boys laughing at Andrew for being blown off by her and it made her smile to think one of those lot were being picked on for once.

     “I like the way you handled that Nats.” Sara grinned while they were sorting out their orders for their tables.

     “I can’t believe that creep had the nerve to ask me out on a date.” Natalie complained. “I’m not sure he’s ever taken a bath, smelling him.” She added as she screwed her face up.

     “That’s one of the down sides to having vampire super smell.” Sara frowned.

     “Do you have it as well?” Natalie asked in a whisper.

     “I have a version of it, but it mainly works on the un-dead for me.” Sara shrugged. “Just hold your breath and get in and out as fast as you can.” Sara advised just before she took her tray and went to serve her table.

    Natalie thought she could do that, so she filled up her tray with the four cans of coke and grabbed the four chocolate bars out a box and then she returned to the table taking a good deep breath before she got there. She placed her tray on the edge of the table and handed each boy a can of coke and then a Twix each.

     “Thank you for the prompt service...?” Tony asked in such a way as he was waiting for Natalie to give her name.

     “Natalie...” She said, not wanting to seem rude to him because he was trying to be nice to her.

     “Well thank you Natalie.” Tony smiled.

    His friend Andrew had opened his can of coke and his Twix while Tony spoke with Natalie, and he thought it would be fun to place his hand on Natalie’s backside as he asked her another question. “Do you want to share my Twix with me?” He asked with a grin that showed off his now chocolate covered teeth and half chewed stick of chocolate covered cameral and biscuit.

    Natalie could feel her control slipping as she spun around and slapped Andrew’s hand away as she looked him right in the eyes as she spoke to him. “Why don’t you take that Twix and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.” She growled at him with pure hate in her eyes.

    Andrews look became glazed over as he said, “Okay.” He then got up from the table like he was in a trance and started to make his way towards the toilets with the chocolate bar in his hand. Natalie and Andrew’s three friends just looked at him walking away.

    Natalie knew something was wrong when she saw Sara moving through the tables trying to get to Andrew before he made it into the toilets. Natalie made her way over to where Sara looked to be having a conversation with Andrew now.

     “What just happened Sara?” Natalie asked in a whisper as she saw Sara looking deep into Andrew’s eyes.

     “You just compelled him into sticking a Twix up his bottom.” Sara managed to get out before she started giggling.

     “I did what?” Natalie giggled as she slapped her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself. “That could have been funny to see.” She mumbled through her hand.

     “Yes, but it could also be dangerous if you’d told him to do something else.” Sara pointed out the serious side to this new gift Natalie had.

     “I had no idea I could do anything like that.” Natalie said. “I know he’s a jerk, but I wouldn’t want to hurt him.” She admitted as she looked at Andrew still looking off into space. “Can he understand what we’re talking about?” Natalie asked.

     “No, I’ve got him in his happy place at the minute.” Sara said to reassure Natalie they were safe to talk. “And he won’t remember any of this, or what he tried to do with that Twix.” Sara added.

     “I’m sorry for making more work for you to sort out.” Natalie said with a pleading look.

     “Don’t worry about it, but I will need to work with you to gain better control over your powers, not that he didn’t ask for this after grabbing your ass like he did.” Sara admitted. “And I can’t very well snap at you for making a mistake like this when I almost crushed some guys manhood the other week for dong the same thing to Josie.”

     “Thanks for understanding Sara.” Natalie said as she gave Sara a quick hug. “I better let you finish up with him and I’ll cover your tables while you work your magic on him.” Natalie added just before she ran off to carry on working.

    Sara took Andrew off to one side and then made him forget about wanting to do what Natalie told him, then for a laugh she made him want to go home and take a bubble bath and make himself smell nice. Sara then stood off to one side and watched him return to the table where the other three guys were and he told them that he was going home to relax in a bubble bath.

    Natalie had to run off to the toilets when she heard what Andrew said, as she was fighting back a fit of the giggles.

    I can’t believe you got him to go home and take a bubble bath Sara, and I can’t believe he told his friends what he was going home to do.” Natalie said later in the day when Andrew’s three friends were in the games room they’d booked so they could play some football game.

     “Well he did smell pretty bad.” Sara admitted with a grin. “He should think himself lucky I didn’t compel him to dress in his mothers clothes as well.” Sara added.

     “As much fun as that would be to see, I can’t see you being that mean and using your powers for petty things like that.” Natalie admitted.

     “No I wouldn’t, but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to sometimes.” Sara growled.

     “The thing that makes you the better person is the fact you only think about doing it, but you don’t do it because you know it’s wrong.” Natalie pointed out with a proud smile.

     “Thanks Nat, but I’ve had my moments when I’ve let my anger get the better of me.” Sara said with a sigh as she looked at Michelle sorting out a problem someone was having on one of the computers in the internet part of the cafe. “Michelle was on the receiving end of my anger.” She pointed out.

     “True and she looks so full of hate for you right now.” Natalie grinned as they both saw Michelle look over at them and smile as she gave them a little wave before going back to sorting out the computer problem.

     “Okay, point taken.” Sara giggled as she bumped Natalie’s shoulder. “We better get back to work now.” Sara said when she saw the manager looking at them both stood chatting while they had tables to serve.

    Natalie helped out again on the Sunday at the cafe and then she spent her week as little Natalie playing with Jenna. Jenna took her around next door to meet Holly and her two children Maggie and Cathleen. Natalie was soon being dragged into the girl’s bedroom to play with them. Prue had agreed to keep an eye on Natalie in the week to let Samantha return to work and also to give Hypatia some peace at the mansion. Natalie spent the next two weeks as a little girl through the day all week and then she would help out at the cafe on the weekends.

    Sara and the others had a quiet time at school and there wasn’t much happening on the supernatural side, and what was going on, Karl and his team were able to deal with, so Sara got to spend some time doing normal teenage girl stuff with the others.

    Natalie was on her third Saturday at the cafe when things went bad for them all, but it was Josie that would end up being the worse hit by what was about to happen.

    Josie was just taking some rubbish out to the dumpster around the back of the Cafe when she heard a male voice offer to help her get the bag of rubbish into the bin.

EDITORS NOTE: If you want to skip the rape scene stop reading here, restart after the ten stars

     “Here let me help you with that.” The voice said as someone gave the bag a good shove and it finally tipped over the edge and fell into the dumpster. Josie still forgot that she was much shorter than Jo, so she couldn’t quite reach over the edge of the dumpster on her own and she normally had some help from one of the others, but they were really busy today and the rubbish was piling up, so Josie decided to get rid of it while she had a couple of free minutes.

     “Thanks for that.” Josie said with a smile as she turned to look at the man who’d just helped her. “Do I know you?” Josie asked when she saw the young man’s face and thought she’d seen him before, but she also thought she might have served him in the cafe at some point.

     “You should do, your crazy little blonde friend almost ripped my balls off the other week.” The man said with anger in his voice as he pushed Josie’s head back and slammed it against the wall she’d started to back up towards when she realised where she’d seen him before.

    Josie wanted to scream out to Sara in her mind, but the sudden blow to the back of her head left her dazed and confused and by the time she came around enough to realise what was happening she found that the man had his penis inside her and she could feel that he’d just come as well.

     “Get off me, get off me!” Josie screamed out as she tried to push him off, but she was too small as Josie and she couldn’t move him.

    The man slapped her across the face and then held both her hands in one of his while he groped one of her breasts through her blouse with the other one. “Shut it bitch.” He snarled. “I just wanted to make sure everything still worked.” He added with an evil chuckle as he leaned in closer and Josie could smell cigarettes and alcohol on his breath.

    “HELP...! HELP...! HELP...!” Josie screamed out at the top of her lungs before the man stopped groping her breasts and slapped his hand over her mouth to silence her.

    Josie’s mind had shut down through fear, and the fact she was having trouble breathing with the man’s hand over her mouth and nose, but she wasn’t too far gone to realise that the man’s weight was suddenly gone, and when she looked up she saw something was ripping into his chest and pulling his heart out. Josie found it odd to see it in the bloody clawed hand, and she noticed that it was still beating for a couple of seconds before it stopped and the thing holding it just let it drop to the floor next to the now dead body of the man that had just raped her. Josie started to focus in on the world again when she saw Sara kneeling at her side with tears in her eyes, That was when she looked over and realised that the person who had just killed the man was Natalie, but she looked very different now as she was in full vampire mode and her arm was covered in blood from where she’d just ripped the man’s heart out of his chest. Michelle and Sheana were also stood just behind Sara as she held a sobbing Josie in her arms.

     “We need to get Josie and Natalie away from here right now.” Sara said as she looked up at Sheana.

    Sheana nodded as she made her Black Witch armour appear and then she blinked them all over to Hypatia’s place so they could let Samantha take care of a shocked Natalie while Sara helped Josie remove the ring and become Jo again.

    Hypatia and Samantha were already in the hallway when they arrived, Hypatia had already sensed something had happened when Natalie shifted to her vampire form and she’d killed the man after seeing what he’d done to Josie.

    Natalie was just sat on the floor still in her vampire form, she looked like a rag doll just sat there looking at her hand and remembering what she’d just done, and how easy it felt to just rip the heart from the man’s chest.

     “I killed him mother, he did a very bad thing and I just killed him.” Natalie said in a detached sounding voice.

     “What happened?” Samantha asked in a panic when she saw that Natalie was covered in blood.

     “Some bastard tried to rape Josie in the alley behind the cafe, but Natalie got hold of him and ripped his heart out, which is less painful than what I would have done to him.” Sara spat out as she held a sobbing Josie in her arms.

     “Did anyone see what Natalie did?” Hypatia asked.

     “I don’t know.” Sara said. “I was too focused on Josie to take any notice of anything else.” She admitted.

     “That’s understandable.” Hypatia said. “Why don’t you take Josie up to one of the guest rooms to rest for a short time?” Hypatia added as she helped Sara and Josie stand.

    Sara soon had Josie in a bed. Sara wanted to remove the ring and let her become Jo, but right now all Josie wanted to do was hold onto Sara, so she just left it for the time being. They just lay on the bed wrapped in each other’s arms for some time before Josie finally spoke.

     “He didn’t try to rape me Sara... He did rape me, I felt him inside me and it was the worst thing I have ever felt in my whole life.” Josie said as she started sobbing again.

     “Do you want me to run you a bath?” Sara asked thinking that Josie must feel dirty after having something like this happen.

     “Please don’t leave me Sara.” Josie pleaded, not sounding much like Jo or the Josie she normally knew.

     “Why don’t you come into the bathroom with me and then I’ll stop with you while you take a soak in a nice hot bubble bath.” Sara said as she got them both up off the bed and moved towards the bathroom while still holding Josie close to herself.

     “The bath was quite large and it had a set of tiled steps that led up to it, so Sara sat Josie down on the top step and then she started to fill up the bath before adding some bubble bath and then she sat down and held Josie in her arms until the bath was full and she then helped Josie to get undressed and into the water.

    Sara helped Josie to wash and she felt anger when she saw the bruises starting to form all over Josie’s body from where the man had held her down.

     “I’m sorry I let this happen to you Josie.” Sara said with tears in her eyes as she looked at the marks and knew Josie must have put up a fight as she tried to stop the man raping her.

     “You didn’t do any of this to me.” Josie said with a weak smile.

     “I was the one that forced you to become Josie though, and get a job at the cafe with us.” Sara pointed out as she wiped away a tear that was rolling down her cheek and making it tickle as it went.

     “You never forced me to do anything I didn’t want to do, and I seem to remember that it was my idea to try out being a girl.” Josie smiled a little more as she playfully shoved Sara as she sat on the edge of the bath.

     “I should have been able to stop him before he got that close to you though.” Sara grumbled as she kept blaming herself for what happened.

     “Stop trying to find reasons to blame yourself and help me get out of this bath so I can take this ring off and become your boyfriend again.” Josie said as she stood up and then stepped out the bath as Sara wrapped a large fluffy towel around her.

    Josie slipped off the ring and looked at the time to see how long it would be before she became Jo again. Sheana had built in a one hour delay, just in case she ever lost the ring, they didn’t want Josie to become Jo at a bad time, and they thought that an hour would give him time to get someplace safe.

     “Do you think Natalie will be alright after what just happened?” Josie asked as she lay on the bed cuddled up to Sara while they waited for the change to happen.

     “I’m not sure, but she’s got Hypatia and Sammi to help her get over it.” Sara said as she softly stroked Josie’s damp hair.

    Michelle and Sheana had returned to the cafe to let the manager know that Natalie had gotten ill and Sara and Josie were making sure she got home. Hypatia had called a cleanup crew to go and take care of the man Natalie had killed. Thankfully no one had found the body due to the alley being a private one only used by the cafe.

    Samantha had managed to get Natalie up to her room and back into her human form as well as getting her cleaned up and into some clean clothes.

     “I’m sorry I let you down mummy.” Natalie said as she started to sob while she let Samantha wrap her arms around her.

     “You never let me down sweetie.” Samantha said as she rocked back and forth with Natalie in her arms. “It sounds like the man had it coming, and at least he won’t be able to hurt anyone else now.” Samantha added trying to help Natalie see the plus side to what she did, not that killing someone had a plus side really.

     “But I still took another humans life though.” Natalie sobbed. “Their blood is on my hands.”

     “I think calling either of the men you killed, human would be a stretch.” Samantha smirked.

     “That’s not really helping me mother.” Natalie pouted, but even she was fighting back a grin now as she playfully slapped Samantha on the arm.

     “Did you want to feed from him after you ripped out his heart?” Samantha asked as she tried to prove a point.

     “NO! I’d never want someone as nasty as that in me in any way.” Natalie said with a shudder at the thought of tasting either her uncle’s or the man that raped Josie, blood in her mouth.

     “Then you did well today baby.” Samantha said in a soothing voice.

     “I still killed someone.” Natalie frowned as she looked Samantha in the eyes.

     “You killed something, not someone.” Samantha corrected her.

     “Now you’re just splitting hairs.” Natalie said as she rested her head back on Samantha’s chest.

     “I just don’t want you to worry too much about killing him after what he did.” Samantha said as she wrapped her arms around Natalie again.

     “That’s what’s worrying me mother, I don’t actually care that much about what I did to him, but I’m worried that I might do it again to someone that isn’t evil, and what gives me the right to play judge?” Natalie explained her reason for being worried about what she did.

     “You’ve already learned to control your feeding, and both times you’ve attacked someone, it’s been to protect yourself, or a friend, so please try not to let it bother you too much, and I know that you’ve never kill anyone that wasn’t asking for it.” Samantha said with faith in Natalie’s ability to restrain herself.

     “Thanks mummy.” Natalie said as she cuddled into Samantha even more than she already was.

     “Thanks for what sweetie?” Samantha asked.

     “Just for being my mother.” Natalie sighed.

     “Someone has to try and keep you out of trouble.” Samantha giggled.

     “You’re doing a good job of it so far.” Natalie giggled. “I’ve learned not to snack between meals, and I don’t like eating junk food either.” Natalie added as she referred to the fact she didn’t feed from either of the men she killed.

    Hypatia had been stood at Natalie’s bedroom door while Samantha talked her out of all the blame for killing that man earlier today, and now she knew that Natalie would be okay and was already giggling with Samantha, she went to see how Sara was doing with Josie. Hypatia could smell the flowery scent of the bubble bath when she entered the room and she could see that it was Josie that had taken a bath when she saw Josie in a bathrobe while asleep in the bed cuddled up to Sara. Hypatia was a little shocked to see that Josie hadn’t become Jo again yet though, but she saw the ring on the bedside table, so knew it was just a matter of time before Jo was back with them, she just hoped this wouldn’t prove to be a problem for Jo to deal with.

    Sara started to stir when she sensed that Hypatia was in the room, it was just another little slayer power Sara had to stop people sneaking up on her.

     “How’s she doing?” Hypatia whispered trying not to wake Josie up.

     “She’s scared and bruised, but I think she’ll be okay, or Jo will once he’s back in his own body.” Sara said sleepily as she looked at the clock expecting to see that she’d only been asleep for ten minutes or something like that, but she was shocked to see that she’d been a sleep for nearly two hours.

     “What’s wrong Sara?” Hypatia asked when she sensed that something was worrying Sara.

     “Josie should have changed back to Jo by now.” She said as she looked to see if the ring was on the bedside table where she’d seen Josie put it just before they cuddled up together on the bed. The ring was there, but Josie was still on the bed with her.

     “You said down stairs that the man tried to rape her, but could he have actually managed to do something before Natalie stopped him?” Hypatia asked with worry in her voice.

     “Josie told me that he did manage to rape her, but I can’t see what difference that makes to her not becoming Jo again.” Sara said looking confused.

     “Sheana warned you that Jo wouldn’t be able to return if he got pregnant while being Josie or any other female.” Hypatia pointed out.

     “How can she be pregnant so soon? It only just happened several hours ago.” Sara said, suddenly feeling very much awake now as she sat up on the bed looking down at the still sleeping form of Josie. “How do I tell my boyfriend that he’s pregnant and will be stuck as a girl for the next nine months?” Sara asked as she looked up at Hypatia for an answer.

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

After what happened to Josie &

Natalie, will Josie be able to become Jo again? Will the child have any super powers? Will Natalie be changed by what she did?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poor Josie, it's bad enough

Poor Josie, it's bad enough that some ashat raped her but being stuck as female and pregnant. What's going to happen with Josie's mom and dad when they find their son goes missing. This is going to cause an absolute nightmare, it was bad enough Michelle's parents think their child is dead but then having the best friend die or vanish could come back to bite them all.

Great story as always, thanks.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Abortion, pure and simple

... and please, no right to life nonsense please. Or Sheana can magically shift the embryo to a willing host?

I am surprised Sheana did not think to make Josie's default body always on birth control considering the risk.

This is going to be trouble as Jo does have a family.

Kim

Can you say FUBAR?

They had better find a way to get Josie back to being Jo or their relationship is toast.

Question is does her magical womanhood create complications?

SOME mind you I said some magical *universes* have an all life is sacred rule. Thus an abortion would leave Jo stuck as Josie as a punishment. Sara was a fool... both for the ring and not insisting it have built-in protections against this possibility.

But she meant well and wanted to make it up to Michelle and Jo for what she had Sheana do to Mike who she mistook for a rival girlfriend. Plus who could foresee THIS happening?

BUT why didn't she take the ring off immediately?

THAT was a mistake. Unless her magic built woman's body somehow became pregnant immediately on his ejaculation it should have taken some time for sperm and egg to meet. Thus if Josie became Jo soon enough after she would not be stuck pregnant.

Hum why was she ovulating or did Sara insist Josie share everything a woman is including a period? Plus even women who are trying to become pregnant often have to try for several months or more to succeed. Something special about this Josie body? Hyper fertile perhaps?

Clearly FUBAR for now.

As to Josie having the baby. Too many complications though if Sheana's magic requires it they will need to find a way. Could a ring be spelled to return her to her male form for a few hours a day but not harm the child?

HUM?

Sam only ever gave birth to one child due to her vampire powers kicking into high gear in her mid 20s.

Could Tia and Sheana transfer the fertilized egg into Sam, perhaps altering it to Sam's genetics and maybe mixed with those of Tia. Or perhaps Natalie's thus she could experience being a mother again and give birth to Nathalie's half sister?

She did lose her cold many years ago and seeing how she has latched on fiercely to Nathalie tells me she still grieves.

Curious how you resolve this.

Thanks for the warning up front and in the text.

For those who have been assaulted I am sure it was a welcome warning.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. With all the magic Jo/Josie has been exposed to and now this magic pregnancy will he or she ever develop magic abilities?

Poor Sara will be guilty ridden as will Sheana even if that can get Jossie out of caring the child to full term.

Plus what is Jo/Josie's religious stance? Catholic or some other faith where abortion is condemned as a sin? I worry about his/her mental health.

Very good chapter

Your character bashing would make Itinerant proud... sniffle... young authors grow up so fast these days

-- grin --

John in Wauwatosa