Nightmare in Elm Grove - Clara's Christmas.

Printer-friendly version

Cliff woke up and rolled over not yet wanting to open his eyes. He did not know what had woken him up and he did not care in the slightest. It was Christmas today and he should be getting out of bed all excited like when he was younger but he was too tired. The small amount of whiskey he had had at the family gathering last night might have had something to do with it. Being newly 11 by a month he was almost a man, well a teenager at least, and his father had allowed him to have a small shot. It tasted awful and burned going down his throat. Things got vague after that and he didn't remember even getting home and in bed. He knew that it could have been an hour or so getting home with the bad road conditions to their house in Elm Grove.

He shifted again when he felt something funny. It was like his pajama sleeves had crawled up to clamp on his upper arm. It wasn't tight enough to cut off his circulation or anything but he could just feel it. As he became more awake he noticed an absence of his pajama covered feet it was like his pajamas had no feet and had worked up to his thighs. The bed covers were heavier too. He opened his eye that was not buried into a pillow. It showed a pillow case cover that was light pink with tiny yellow and white flowers on it. The ruffled edge not to far away of the same material. It was not his usual dark blue pillow case.

Cliff leaned up on his arm to get away from the girly pillow. This exposed his other arm that was not in a scrunched pajama but a girls nightie that had capped sleeves with blue edging and embroidery. The front of the nightie was the same way except at the bottom of the neck opening where a small blue satin ribbon sat in a bow. The material of the nightie felt like cotton but finer and softer. It was warm enough he supposed. Looking around he saw a girl's bedroom. White walls with pink flowered wallpaper at the top edge. A fancy shaped glass over the now dark light instead of his normal bare light bulb. The window had lace curtains over a dull white curtain that covered the window at moment.

Around the room he saw a small shelf that had stuffed animals, some barbies and various barbie vehicles and sets stored neatly away. Next to that was a standard electric baseboard heater that ran along the wall leading to a wooden night table. Turning around in bed let him see a closet with painted white doors. The other side of the room had a small desk with drawers on it all of wood and a small wooden chair with some cushion on it. The top of the table had a wooden box with glass doors on either side of the small drawers. A jewelery box of some type. There was also two curling irons, three brushes and a hair dryer placed neatly beside a large box that contained something with no top on it. There was a mirror behind that but the current angle did not let him see much.

There was the closed door painted white with a small white coat hanging on it that he assumed was a robe or housecoat. Beside the door was a wall mounted mirror that was bordered in wooden trim of some type but occupied most of the section floor to ceiling beside a wooden dresser with brass colored handles. That ended at the wall before a space next to an identical night table to the one on the other side of the bed he was on. It was a canopy bed not the most expensive either from the looks of it. The top most layer was a matching bedspread to the pillow cases while there was a thick quilt of some sort underneath it. The visible designs probably meant something to someone but he had no idea.

At a guess Cliff had spent the night in a cousin's house but that didn't feel right. The room itself was almost the same size as his at home however none of his hockey equipment was around, his cluttered model desk, shelves of assorted toys half broken or other such junk he had gathered over the years. The carpet was different too. His had a dark brown while this was a light almost white color. He stepped out of the soft bed and found there was some pink slippers by the bed. It was also apparent that a cousin had done up his nails both hands and feet. They had a coating of pink on them even though one of the toes looked half ruined somehow.

Cliff also noticed a few other things. His almost bare arms with its normal darkening peach fuzz was gone and was smooth. When he lifted up the bottom of the nightie that fell to his calves he could see that the same hair on his legs was gone as well. He stepped to the mirror to look at himself in it. His hair was a mass of light blond curls. His eyebrows looked different too the whole look gave him a girly appearance despite his flat chest. What really bothered him was the light blue earring in each ear. Small studs but still his earrings let him know someone had pierced his ears. The funny thing was he couldn't feel them being sore or anything. He pulled out one of the earrings to see a hole that was perfectly healed. He was still looking at this when his door was opened by his mother.

"Well young lady are you not excited to open your presents like your little sister?"

"Mom what happened to me?" Cliff held up the earring he had pulled from his ear as evidence.

"What do you mean Clara? Oh did you loose the back to your studs again?" Cliff shook his head back and forth.

"Well then what do you mean?" his mother asked with a tilt of her head.

"I look like a girl!" Cliff said hoping it would explain everything.

"Well of course you do sweetie! What else would..Oh no not that shit again!" his mother never swore. This was a bad sign as her face seem to darken into anger. She grabbed his arm tightly and shook him once.

"Now you listen to me Clarabell Emily Caswell. You are not a boy! You will never be a boy! You are a girl and you will act like one. Am I clear?" Cliff frightened did not know what to say and merely shook in his mothers tight grasp.

"I said am I clear?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"Yeah mom." He replied.

"Talk normal young lady! Am I clear!" her voice had raised as if to get into his head.

"Yes mommie." Cliff held back tears. His mother had never acted this way to him before. Seeing his tears his mother dropped to her knees and pulled him into a hug.

"Oh sweetie! I'm sorry. I know your going through a rough time right now as you are not developing like the other girls your age. Your appointment with the specialist is on Friday. I'm sure he can figure it out for you and then before you know it you and I will be shopping for your first real bra. Wont that be so fun?" she spoke to him.

Having no idea what else to do he just nodded which seemed to help calm her down. She asked him if he needed to use the little girls room to which he also nodded. Cliff hurried to the bathroom locking the door behind him. The toilet seat was the same as he remembered and he raised it. He pulled down the panties that he was wearing to pee finding that his penis was now really tiny compared to what it used to be. His balls also seemed to be missing with the scrotum being almost completely pulled into him. He found he had trouble urinating as the muscles he was used to using were not working anymore causing him to dribble into his hand before it fell into the toilet.

While he didn't really get much on himself except his hand he still wiped himself down with toilet paper before washing his hands in the sink. He was about to leave when he remembered that the seat should be down. His little sister Kim had once almost gotten stuck in the toilet because he had left the seat up. He quickly put it down and pulled up the panties. It felt weird to have panties on instead of y fronts. But what really felt weird was the absence of his balls and the itch of his growing in pubic hairs.

Cliff stood there with the panties in place giving him the look of a girl. The girl he was now supposed to be according to his mom. What had happened to him? He had no idea or even any idea where to start. All he knew was that he was supposed to be a girl named Clara and his mother expected him to act the part. Having nothing to really go on except what he had seen the girls at school do or his sister he would have to try his best. Acting like himself was also a bad thing from the way things had gone just a few minutes ago.

He exited the bathroom to find his mother waiting for him with her hand outstretched like she did for Kim. It felt silly to put his hand into hers like a little kid again but she seemed to expect it. He followed his mother down the hallway into the kitchen where his eight year old sister Kim was already eating from a bowl. She was wearing a nightie similar to the one he was wearing. Not know what else to do he looked at the way Kim was sitting and tried his best to copy her. It felt a little weird to sit with his back so straight and on the edge of the chair.

"Knees young lady." His mother said to him as more than a reminder. It took him a second to realize what she meant and put them closer together like Kim did. This seemed to be what she wanted as she just nodded before fixing him a bowl of cereal. The amount in the bowl was less than he was used to. Before it would almost fill the bowl but this was halfway down the bowl instead.

"Something wrong sweetie?" His mother asked. Thinking this might lead to no breakfast at all.

"No was just thinking." he said.

"Bet Clara is wondering what new dresses she actually got." Kim said with mischievous grin on her milk splattered face.

Instead of denying that in any way he put his face down and ate his breakfast. Strangely he found his stomach was quite full on just that little bit. Kim was impatient as she waited for Cliff to finish his breakfast and then even more impatient as the two of them were made to wash their faces and brush their teeth before they were allowed to descend on the presents.

Cliff would open gift after gift hoping this morning was all a bad dream. It was not as there was bra's with padding that this mother smiled at him for. He smiled back as she seemed to want that. The panties, pantyhose packs, a new slip, and a Christmas themed dress with its own petticoat were among the tame ones. There was also packages of barbie clothes as well as costume jewelery. His father had gotten him a rather complex looking makeup kit that his mother looked daggers at his father for.

When all the presents were unwrapped there was a pile of paper. A pile of girly clothing, dolls, barbie stuff galore, along with other stuff all belonging to girls. Not one stitch of boys clothing or something even close. His father got a bunch of sockets and wrenches and some golfing gear.

His mother got some perfume and other presents he couldn't identify easily but were apparently from him or rather from Clara the girl he was now supposed to be. His father offered to clean up the paper, which was a new one on Cliff as he had always done it, while his mother shooed the two girls upstairs. The fact that Cliff was one of these girls bothered him. Once in his room his mother quickly followed with a pair of scissors to remove tags and clips from the gifts. The lingerie was supposed to be washed already so she gave him that to put on. The bra was a little lost on him as he had never worn one before. But apparently Clara had not worn anything more than a training bra either.

His mother lovingly helped him to position the foreign item onto his still mostly flat chest but he did notice that the nipples around his chest were just a bit puffy. The dress was a challenge and he was grateful for his mother's help as she zipped him up. He knew however that he would also need her help to get it off sometime later as well. He did ruin one of the pairs of pantyhose, which got his mother upset, before he followed her advice to put them on after scrunching up the toes. The mysteries of makeup were lost on him. This was just as well as his mother told him no makeup.

His earrings got changed to small gold hoops and his hair got a small jeweled barrette. His mother pronounced him done and that they should go help Kim get ready. Kim was busying playing on the floor with her new barbie clothes, dolls, and the one car she got. She had not made any attempt to put away any of her new clothing nor get dressed. His mother actually gave her a small spat on the bum for this. Before she could get away with seemingly anything.

As further punishment Kim got her hair put into ribboned pigtails. Something Cliff had not seen on his sister since she was 6 years old. When Kim was dressed very similarly to what CLiff was wearing their mother left them alone. Cliff helped Kim put away her presents, toys, and clothing. For some reason he kept sneaking peeks at himself in the mirror, much to Kim's amusement. Each time he saw a girl dressed much like his sister. Pretty if a little plain.

When the two of them went back to the living room to look for anything they might have missed they were surprised to see that both parents had gotten dressed in the meantime and were waiting for them both. The new, well to him, long girls coat that would protect his dress felt heavier than his old ones.

The rest of the day was spent going from relative to relatives for various Christmas gatherings where everyone seemed to remember only a Clara and not a Cliff. Whenever he switched to less than girly talking his relatives would ask why he spoke so funny.

Clara did receive one or two more presents, mostly from games she won, but then so did most the children. It was two exhausted girls that fell asleep in the back seat of the car for the ride home that night.

Clara adjusted fairly well to her new life and by the time she saw the specialist on Friday she had gotten used to being a girl. There was still a part of her that insisted she was really a boy but even she didn't really believe it anymore.

--SEPARATOR--

Epiloge

The endocrinologist one Dr. Peters. Examined Clara including a mild pelvic exam. She had Clara bend over to receive a very mild booster shot in the rear. The shot would, as their main doctor and the endocrinologist believed, would kick start the young girls ovaries to produce the normal levels of estrogen in her system.

As far as the doctor was concerned she had a small piece of skin that was pulling her clit outward from her vagina making things difficult for her to pee. Before they could proceed however Clara was to go for a special xray exam just in case.

Due to the bureaucracy of the modern medical system Clara had already been back at school in Elm Grove for a month before the exam was scheduled. By that time Clara had already outgrown her Christmas bra's, much to her mother's delight, and was well into an A cup already.

The tests showed that her uterus, ovaries, tubes and canal were a little immature for a girl her age and sat a bit lower than normal. Otherwise she appeared to be a regular girl with a small deformity. Surgery was scheduled for the beginning of the Easter break as it was a minor one.

Far away across the ocean in the overly warm sub levels of the Vatican a new name was added to an anomaly. The computer matches the name of one Clarabell Caswell to a Clifford Caswell at the same address in a small town in North America called Elm Grove. A sheet was printed off and hand delivered to the special investigations office.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The world's

oldest and largest intelligence gathering organization, The Vatican. It's about time someone did something about these poor kids being changed this way.

hugs
Grover

Clara's Christmas

seems to be the tip of an iceberg for a special team.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It's a conspiracy I tels(ya)!

Ha ha, seriously now, Special Investigations Office? There's something dark and sinister going on in Elm Grove and only the victims know they have changed, and apparently the Vatican? Hmmmm. Can't wait to see how all this shakes out! Ms. tels(y), my popcorn bowls empty, can I have more please? (Hugs) Taarpa