Maddie (SNEAK PEEK)

Printer-friendly version
opening scene.jpg
SNEAK PEEK: Maddie

Author: Blackout

So here is a story I have been working on for a bit now when I am not swamped in work. It will use many pictures to tell the story. It is not finished but I felt I had to post at least a sneak preview. I hope to have it finished by the end of the month.

Note: Story is a sneak peek and has not been fully edited and finished yet. Let me know what you think.

Daniel meets a young girl Maddie on the road. He knows nothing about her or why such a pretty young girl is out alone on a rainy night. But a accident is about to turn his life upside down leaving Daniel with more than a few questions. Who is Maddie? What was she afraid of? And what does life have in store for him now. This is a story full of mystery and excitement as well as pictures! ~Enjoy!


It is astounding how much the little things in life can please us. My name is Daniel Reed and I was excited about something for the first time in a while. Every since I started college my life has been the same constant routine of eat, sleep, and study. Summer was almost here and I had nothing to do but be lazy and bored. I had not found a summer internship and now it looked like was doomed to be spending my summer wasting away. My parents were upset that I had not found anything. Saying I needed one to get a job out of college. I was just excited summer vacation was here though. I would be free to enjoy a summer with no exams or homework. I did not care much for my first year of college and was looking forward to starting better next year.

Daniel.jpg
(Daniel Reed)

My life at school was made particularly bad thanks to one Todd Hemerson. Even though we were in college Todd enjoyed nothing more than to push me around. Worse was the fact that he was my roommate and almost every night he came back drunk. One particular night I remember him coming back drunk and then puking on my bed. Then there were the times he brought a girl back and I had to stay in the hall till they were through which was quite often. I still don’t understand why a drunken asshole like Todd got so many girls and I got none. Yes it was true I had never actually dated someone and I was already nineteen but I figured I would eventually meet the right girl. I was just excited to be leaving this room and Todd. Never again would I have to deal with a drunken asshole like Todd again. I was planning on having a single next year.
“Yo Turd! You heading out?” It was Todd my asshole roommate. He had short fire red hair and if you asked me he was quite ugly. He was obviously drunk coming back from a end of the school year party.

Bully.jpg
(“Yo Turd! You heading out?”)

“Yep.” I grinned thinking about how I would never have to room with this asshole again.

“I think you forgot to pack something?”

“What did I forget?” I immediately regretted asking that as he went to my suitcase opened it up and then proceeded to puke all over my clean clothes.

“Yeah now you have everything.” He said laughing before making his way outside to party some more. I moved all my clothes that were now soiled in vomit into my dirty laundry and then made my way out to my car with my luggage. Hopefully I would be on the road before Todd got back to the room.

--SEPARATOR--

It was a rainy night as I drove back home from college for summer vacation. I was excited after having just completed my first year. I was looking forward to relaxing and taking a break from the school. My parents did not want me driving home as they thought I wasn’t an experienced enough driver yet to make the six hour drive home. I finally convinced them to allow me to drive back because I said I would be driving with a friend and dropping them off. So what if I lied they would not find out as I would have dropped them off before I got home as my story played out. To be honest I did not have that many friends so finding a friend to go home with was a little difficult not that I didn’t try.

The roads were practically deserted anyway at this time of night and I would be surprised if anything serious happened. Outside I saw a small figure in the distance she seemed to be waving at me. As I got closer I began to make out the image of a young girl. I couldn’t help but wonder what she was doing out here in the middle of nowhere in this rain. Normally I would not stop to pick up strangers but she looked as if she was in trouble and what kind of person would I be if I just drove past. I pictured the image of a young girl who was being abused and raped and I knew I just had to stop.
Pulling over to the side of the road I stopped and put the car in park. There stood a young petite girl. She looked if she could be the same age as me maybe younger. She was really filthy. I could barely see any white left under her stand tank top and her tight jeans were also incredibly dirty. Not to mention she was soaked to the bone. Her hair long brown hair was wet but there were obvious signs that it had not been managed for a while.

I motioned for her to get in. She hesitated but then I think the cold from the rain got to her because she shivered and then yanked the door open and got in. I started up the car and we were off again. “So what’s your name?” I waited but got no response. “Do you have any family?” still nothing. “I have a blanket in the back you can use if you want.” She still said nothing but after a moment she reached into the back of the car and finding the blanket brought it forward. She wrapped herself in it like it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

I would eventually have to bring her to a police station to get her help. She was obviously in some sort of distress. After some time she finally spoke. “Maddie.”

“Maddie that’s a pretty name. Do you have a last name?” I was trying to dig for any information I could on this girl. Unfortunately my prying seemed to only further clamp her mouth shut. I was really curious about who she was? Where she had come from? And what she was doing? Just then I heard a high pitch scream echoing from the mysterious guest in the back. I had gotten distracted while wondering about my mysterious guest in the back that I didn’t notice the car behind me that was swerving all over the place behind me at full speed.

I heard the car crash into the back of us. My foot came off the gas pedal while both vehicles were thrown off the side of the road. I saw Maddie who wasn’t in a seat belt zoom past me crashing through the windows of my car. I wanted to go check to see if she was alright but I couldn’t because my world suddenly went black.

--SEPARATOR--

Then next thing I knew was I could feel myself wrapped comfortably in a bed. It must have all been a dream the crash and Maddie. I was back at college and would be heading home for break today. Everything was alright. But it had all seemed so real. That’s when I realized something was not right. The blankets I was wrapped in were not mine. They also did not seem to be the uncomfortable sheets they provide you in the hospital either. Something was definitely not right here.

That is when the throbbing headache hit me. It felt like someone had taken a bat to my head. Actually my whole body felt like it was in agonizing pain. I was feeling other things too. Weird things like a slight tickle as the blankets moved across my chest, and my hair felt longer, but that was probably from being passed out for so long with no hair cut. I decided to go back to sleep until I felt a little better.

The next time I woke up I felt an uncomfortable pain in my bladder. I really needed to go to the restroom. I was in too much pain and I really did not want to get up so I rolled onto my side only to feel an uncomfortable weight on my chest. I slowly brought my hand to my check and cupped a squishy mound of flesh. I immediately sat up and looking down I noticed two ample breasts protruding from my chest. Moving my hand down I felt emptiness’s that I was all too aware of what it must be.

“Well it’s good to see you’re awake, but that is certainly not the first thing most girls would have done after waking up from a serious car crash.” The speaker was a mysterious woman. She was looking at me peculiarly like I was some interesting experiment. She had short hair that appeared to be magenta. But what was most defining about her was that she was wearing a lab coat and lab glasses. She looked to be some sort of scientist.

science gal.jpg

“You’re probably wondering what happened. The fact of the matter is that if it was not for my genius, you would be dead right now. I saw the entire accident. It was quite gruesome.”

“That does not explain anything. Why am I a GIRL!?” I now understood that this woman had something to do with me being a girl now but I did not have the full picture just yet.

“Why don’t you look in the mirror? That should explain most of it.” Doing as she said I looked in the mirror. Reflected there was the face of a girl I had only just previously picked up from the rain. It was Maddie or rather I was Maddie NOW! The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Somehow this women had managed to put me into Maddie’s body.

“Holy shit!” I screamed. I did not know what else to say.

maddie.jpg
(It was Maddie or rather I was Maddie NOW!)

“Yes I know my work is quite amazing. But why don’t you go take a shower and go to the bathroom first. From the way your squirming it is quite obvious you need to go.” She was right I really had to go to the bathroom, but going to the bathroom as a girl was something I did not want to experience. Plus I felt like I would be invading Maddie’s privacy. It would be wrong of me to look at her body in the nude and I would have to do so in order to clean up. Though I really wanted not to invade Maddie’s privacy this body was still filthy and I was feeling rather itchy now.

“Is there anything I should know about peeing well….in this body?” I asked stupidly without thinking.

“Are you serious? All that is different is that you now need to sit to pee. So I would always check now I guess to make sure the toilet seat is down. You should know you men have an awful habit of leaving the toilet seat up. Well besides that I guess you should also know that girls should wipe down there to make sure their vaginas don’t get any infections after their done.” Her saying the word vagina made me cringe. I did not want to think about the fact that I now was the owner of said vagina now.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell back down on the bed. My whole body legs and arms felt like jell-o. “You are going to want to use crutches for now” the mysterious women said. Your mind is still getting used to your body. She then went into the closet and got out a pair of crutches for me to use. Using them for support I got myself off the bed.

She then lead me down a hall and pointed out to me where the bathroom was. “Will talk more as soon as you are cleaned up. I’ll leave some clean clothes for you in the room we were just in. They belong to my niece. She left them here by accident on her last visit. Unfortunately you will have to make do with that until we can go out and buy you some more.”

“Thanks” I muttered. Going into the bathroom and closing the door I realized my first trial as Maddie began. You can do this I said. I walked to the toilet, closed my eyes and began to pull down my…I mean Maddie’s panties. The tank top I was wearing was all sweaty and filthy so I took that off also while leaning against the wall for support. I then had to open my eyes briefly to sit down but I closed them again as soon as my but hit the seat. It really was not hard to figure out how to pee in this new body, I just relaxed and Maddie’s body seemed to do the work for me. I felt much better as the stream that had been building up let itself out. I remembered what the mysterious women said about wiping down there. But figured it did not matter as I was about to get in the shower anyway.

bath pic.jpg

I really hated it but I would have to see Maddie naked in order to shower. But I was also a little excited since this would be the first time I really got to see breasts. I mean I have seen girls without shirts on but they either had a bra or bikini covering them, and I have watched porn before. It is kind of hard not to when you’re my age and have never had a girlfriend before. But this was going to be my first time seeing uncovered in real life. I had been waiting for this moment for a long time though this was not really how I had wanted to see real breasts for the first time. I stared into the mirror again. Maddie was really cute. She was rather petite but that just made her more adorable. Her breasts were rather large but seemed to fit just fine even on her small body frame. Her face was a cute as a button with those bright blue eyes and brown hair down to her shoulders. If it was for all the bruises and how filthy she was she would look stunning. I would rate here an 8.5 out of 10, and that is just because 10 was supermodel stunning. She was cute and adorable but probably not wet dream supermodel pretty. Unfortunately I could still see this body attracting a lot of attention.

I turned on the shower and made sure the water was just right before stepping in, leaning with my hand on the railing of the shower for support. The water felt quite good now. I had heard girls had more sensitive skin and I guess that made showering all the more pleasant an experience. I found the shampoo and conditioner and it took me quite a while with Maddie’s hair to wash it. I decided to skip the body wash for now as I did not feel like exploring that much today. I really just enjoyed the feel of the water on my skin. After a while though the water got cold and it was less pleasant. I had been in the shower for quite some time if I was not careful I could get addicted to showering in Maddie’s body.

shower.jpg
(I had been in the shower for quite some time if I was not careful I could get addicted to showering in Maddie’s body.)

I stepped out and began to dry myself out. I quickly learned that rubbing the towel against my skin felt uncomfortable and realized it was better to pat myself dry. My hair was still really wet but I was unsure what to do about it. I tried rubbing my hair in the towel like I did as a guy but my hair was too long and just wasn’t drying enough. It took my about a half hour towel drying to my hair decently dry. I wrapped the towel around myself like I know girls do with the towel being snuggly wrapped around their breasts. With that I made my way back to the room.

I found waiting for me on the bed a girl’s shirt, a sports bra, and tights. The tights were the kind that girls were as pants. They were white with girly flower and butterflies on them. The shirt had sleeves that fell to the side but was also long enough that it was something of a dress. I really did not want to wear this but there was nothing else and I was just thankful I did not have to wear a skirt. I resigned myself putting on the old underwear. I really did not have anything else right now. The sports bra was a little tight also but it felt better than having these boobs jiggling around. After I finished changing I looked in the mirror and had to admit that I really did look cute in these clothes, but I think Maddie would look cute in just about anything.

maddie cute.jpg
(After I finished changing I looked in the mirror and had to admit that I really did look cute in these clothes, but I think Maddie would look cute in just about anything.)

It was time for answers and with that I began to make my way down stairs. I had to be careful on the stairs with my crutches because I was not quite use to this body and was still sore from the accident. I found the mysterious lady waiting for me in what appeared to be the living room of the house.

“Well you certainly did take your sweet time.”

“Yeah! Well why don’t you try waking up as someone else and trying to cope. Now I demand to have some answers.”

“Very well Daniel. My name is Nancy Peterson but you can just call me Ms. Peterson or Professor Peterson.”

“Wait how do you know my name?”

“You let your wallet in your pocket it wasn't hard to figure out who you are. Now do you want to keep interrupting me or do you want to hear what happened?” I nodded yes to her.

“As you know you were in a horrible accident and to be truthful you probably would not have made it. I am not going to go into details but your body was crushed by your car in the impact. Your friend Maddie here as you referred to her as was sent flying out of the car luckily you were going slow enough that her body was not destroyed however the impact she endured to her head was enough to make her brain dead without a chance of ever waking up again. I saw the accident and being the genius I am I begun to assess your situation. So there I was with one guy about to die from injury his body endured and a young girl whose body was find but was going to die because the brain no longer functioned. We weren't far from my house so I put you both in my car and brought you back to my place where I combined one functioning brain with one functioning body.”

“What do you mean by combined one functioning brain with one functioning body?” I asked dazed.

“I already told you I am a genius. I am highly sought after in the professional world of science and medicine. I am also bit of a mad scientist and have my own advance lab in the basement. I expect you to keep that a secret, not really allowed to being doing unauthorized procedures like putting your brain in another body. Don’t get me wrong I don’t normally do stuff like this but under the situation I decided to save one life rather than letting you both die. Anyway if I had not found you, then you would have certainly been dead by now.”

“So then what happened to my body?” Tears were beginning to form in my eyes as I realized life as I knew it was totally over.

“Soon after your body died I went back to the site of the accident to see if I could obtain any valuables of your. Unfortunately they were already searching the site. I then buried your body and the young girl your referred to as Maddie’s brain in a woods a good number of miles from here. I doubt anyone will find it. The police will believe you body was dragged off by wild animals or something.”

“So I really am dead. I will never be Daniel again?” I said through tears. It was a tough though that I would have to get use to being Maddie. A girl I did not know, who I just happened to pick up out of kindness.

“By the way do you happen to know who this young girl is? She was filthy and I could find no forms of identification on her at all.” I told Proffesor Peterson the story of how I had just met Maddie and gave her a ride out of kindness.

“I see so you have no idea who she is and what her last name is only that her name is Maddie. Well that is troubling but there is not much we can do about that now is there. We will have to form a new identity for you.”

“Um do you mind telling me how you plan to do that?” I asked through tears.

“I have a few friends in government I have done favors for, so it won’t be hard for me to call them and get everything set up. Also we will have to do something about school. It is a little too late to start applying and you don’t have any records. Luckily though I am a Professor at St. Catherine’s and all girls’ university, and were I do research. I can pull a few strings and get you enrolled as a freshman there.

“Wait you expect me to start college over as a freshman and at an all girls school?” I asked. I really did not want to start college all over as a freshman.

“No real choice Maddie has absolutely no records that I am aware of and I doubt I could get you in anywhere else. But no worry St. Catherine’s is the top girls’ college in America and is highly rated for young ladies. You will certainly find a job right out of college. In addition attending an all girls school will be great for learning how to cope with being on yourself now.”

“Let’s make one thing clear” I screamed through tears. “I am not a girl. Maddie is the girl and you just put my brain in her body.”

“Actually you really need to start thinking of it as your body now and while your memories and personalities are your own a good portion of your brain is still a girl’s brain. You can not replace the whole brain because brain functions that control the body like the nervous system and tell the body how to operate have to be from the original body because another person’s will not work properly. It is a highly difficult procedure where I removed the part of the brain that held Maddie’s memories and personality and replace it with yours. Certain subconscious human reactions that belong to the female sex you may begin to notice happening to you. That includes depending on Maddie’s sexual preference being attracted to boys.”

“NO. I will not be attracted to boys. It just won’t happen despite what you say!” I screamed still crying.

“You need to calm down. I merely suggested that the possibility was there. As a scientist it will be quite interesting for me to observe. I understand your upset with this major change in your life but you should just be happy you’re even alive.” Professor Peterson said quite coldly. She seemed to lean rather to the scientific and rational side then the emotional.

“You could be a little nicer in how you say things you know. I am going through really tough time now. I just learned my life as I know is over.” I stated glaring at her.

“I really can’t be bothered and troubled by emotions which interfere with rational thinking and logic. Except for observing you are emotionally unstable from the change. Again it will be quite interesting to observe you for my scientific research.”
“Wait you are going to research me?” I yelled.

“Yes. It will be quite interesting to see how someone who grew up male will handle suddenly being female, as well as the role the mind plays with the body.” I just continued to glare at her. I was one thing to save my life but I was beginning to think she really did it to get a good research subject, and I was not going to be her guinea pig.

“Anyway my graduate assistant from the University will be here tomorrow to take you out shopping. I can’t be bothered with trifling things such as that.”

“Fine whatever.” I said storming off upstairs. Well as best as I could storm out on crutches.

--SEPARATOR--

I heard a car pull up into the drive way. Whoever Professor Peterson’s graduate assistant is she was here to take me shopping now.
“Daniel go get the door!” Professor Peterson screamed.

“NO!” I shouted back. I was in no mood to do anything. I heard her mutter damn kids as she made her way up from what I suppose was her basement lab to get the door. I heard the Professor talking to a women who I could only suppose was he graduate assistant.

“She is upstairs and refuses to come down. Maybe you can convince her.” A few minutes later a beautiful women was at the door. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a very pretty top and a mini skirt. She looked way to pretty to be Professor Peterson’s graduate assistant I thought to myself.

“Hello my name is Grace. It is nice to finally meet you. I was there helping professor Peterson as she saved your life. Would you mind if I call you Maddie or do you prefer Daniel?”

Grace.jpg

“Well I guess I will have to get used to being called Maddie but feel free to call me whatever you like.” I grimaced at her not all that nicely.

“I’ll call you Maddie then I think that it is a cute name and I am glad you’re able to see that you will have to get use to that name.”

“Yeah but I don’t want to get use to it. I don’t want to be a girl and worst of all I am afraid that Daniel may be gone forever.”

“I know you’re going through a tough time. Come here and let it all out.” She came over to me and put her arms around me squeezing me into a tight hug.

let it out.jpg
(“I know you’re going through a tough time. Come here and let it all out.”)

“You know guys shouldn’t cry.” I said.

“In this situation I don’t think it matters. Besides that way of thinking is BS and you know it. Guys need to cry sometime also.” I let go again and really started crying with Grace embracing me. I just needed someone to listen and that cold scientist was not the person to do it.

“You know I don’t think the definition of guy truly applies to me anymore.” I said after I had finished crying. We both had a laugh at that one.

“Now come one let’s take you shopping for clothes as well as other things. I got permission to use Professor Peterson’s credit card to buy you anything you will need as for your new life as Maddie. I don’t know about you but I will be using this opportunity as some payback for what she makes me do as her graduate assistant. I plan for us to spend a lot.” I could not help smiling at that.

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like a good start, I

Looks like a good start, I look forward to seeing more. I like the pictures, too.

--Brandon Young

Maddie

Great Story, Looking forward to more!

Richard

I know

That I'll be looking for this one when you get it finished.

Maggie

Love it!

Love the direction the story is going, and think the artwork is first-rate! Helps to put an image to the players.

Thanks for sharing this very

Thanks for sharing this very interesting story. I'm looking forward to see more. I loved the photos and also the message.
Thanks once again.

Very interesting plot. Wonder

Very interesting plot. Wonder what will happen when she start life back in all girl school. Is she going to be lesbian??