A Turn of the Cards. Full novel in ePub format

Printer-friendly version
blackjack cover.jpg
A Turn of the Cards
ePub Version
full novel for e-reader
by Rebecca Anderson

A novel of romance, regret, risk and redemption.


 

For D. I hope he's still writing.
AttachmentSize
File A Turn of the Cards.epub352.76 KB
up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

whacky epub stuff

rebecca.a's picture

The first version of the epub I uploaded this morning had some whacky stuff going on with the inverted commas toward the end. I've re-upped the file. It's not a major change, but the quotation marks close properly now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, mad props to Sephrena for helping me navigate all this.


not as think as i smart i am

not an epub file

the file the above link refers to does not appear to be an epub file.

Really? Sorry!

rebecca.a's picture

Wow, sorry. Can someone else check? I just downloaded it and it opened fine in Calibre. What were you using to try to read it?


not as think as i smart i am

e-pub file?

What I find when I download is the following:

a turn of the cards_0.zip

That file which is 353 KB once unzipped is not readable on my copy of Calibre nor on my Kindle for PC and the files are "interesting". Apparently the material is all there but I can't get either Calibre or Kindle to read it.
Was it formated for the Nook?

Anesidora & Renae

Edit: okay, someone said it works for them on Calibre so I'll reload Calibre and try it again.

Thanks

Extension?

Try changing the extension to .epub then trying again in Calibre. I just opened the file directly (under linux) without unzipping.

LN

The Legendary Lost Ninja

mobi version

rebecca.a's picture

If you'd like I can give you a .mobi version. I've temporarily uploaded one here to Google Drive. It's accessible to the public.


not as think as i smart i am

It works

It works fine here in Calibre, Rebecca!

Thank you for the Epub version!

JennySugarLogo.png

Thank you. It opens in Adobe

Thank you. It opens in Adobe Digital Editions on a PC (with the epub file extension).

Kris

{I leave a trail of Kudos as I browse the site. Be careful where you step!}

Very interesting

So an epub file is xml formatting and content in a zip file. Going to have to try renaming a few others just to see what's there... or I suppose I could just look up the epub file format.

Thanks for posting. I too had to rename it from .zip to .epub but once renamed it worked fine.

This was a really good story.

This was a really good story. I hope to see more of your stories in the future :)

Thanks for providing the epub

Thanks for providing the epub version, it was nice to be able to read this on my e-reader. I really enjoyed the story, thank you again.

Thanks for the ePub format.

Enjoyed the story and LOVED reading the adventure in iBooks on my iPad..

Rachhel.

I loved the Mobi version

I read the story on my Kindle and couldn't put it down. Thank you for providing a Mobi version and thank you for a very good story.

Lori

Hugs

I am on a mac and adobe opens it as an e pub. Thank you I will comment when finished

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Finally!

It took me a while but I finally finished this story. Talk about your twists and turns! Parts were tough to get though while the end really was fast once I cued in on what was really happening.

Good Stuff!
hugs
Grover