The Awakening of a Vengeful Phoenix - Part 2 - Chapter 3 & 4

Printer-friendly version

A man is feminized by his wife and his business partner and framed for embezzlement. Can he survive the humiliations his wife intends to subject him to and start a new life?

Thanks go out to Marina Kelly for her editorial assistance in improving the quality of this story.

Chapter 3

Rob really wanted to have breakfast before heading out to the clinic the feds had referred to. Tyler pointed out that if the doctors at the clinic recommended that they perform some plastic surgery that day, they might not want them to have eaten. He suggested that they wait until they had spoken to the doctors and have a good lunch, depending upon what they were told.

Rob and Geri were told to pack an overnight bag with a couple of days' worth of clothes. Geri seemed to require more clothes though and ended up with three bags. The agents said nothing as the luggage was loaded into the SUV and they left for their secret destination. They drove for the better part of an hour, but never really left the metropolitan area. The Philadelphia area was large enough that Rob did not recognize the area they finally stopped in. They parked in an enclosed parking area behind a three or four story building that Tyler identified as the clinic and they went in through the rear doors.

They made their way through corridors and elevators before they stopped at a numbered door. They entered into a small waiting room where they found themselves alone. Johnson remained in the hallway to watch the door while Rob and Geri took seats to wait, Tyler continued on through the interior door. Geri held Rob's hand and put her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for being here with me," she said. She snuggled up against him.

Rob pulled her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers. "I love you. You know that I would do anything for you." He felt the sincerity of every word that he said to her.

Laughing on the inside, Geri forced herself to give the expected response, "I love you too. We are in this together, I will be there by your side every step of the way, trust me."

They sat cuddled together for almost half an hour. A nurse had come out a few minutes after Tyler had gone in to tell them that they would be seen by their physicians in just a few minutes. The nurse finally came back for them to escort them to separate offices. Rob was dropped off with an older gentleman named Winters and the nurse escorted Geri off down the hallway.

The exam room was a combination of a standard clinic exam room with the customary exam table and of a physician's office, complete with a desk, armchair, and a computer in one corner of the desk. Rob could smell the combination of antiseptic and rubbing alcohol that seemed to pervade all medical offices. It only served to make him a little jittery, considering why he had been brought here.

The first thing the doctor did was have Rob change into the standard gown that was an offense to every patient's modesty. A nurse came in to draw several vials of blood and just as quickly disappeared again. The doctor then gathered the customary statistics of height, weight, and Rob's estimate of his general health. Once he was done recording them, the doctor himself took special pictures of his skull, chest, and mid-section.

Once they were done with the mechanics of the doctor-patient visit, the doctor tried to put Rob at ease and invited him to have a seat at the desk. Winters spread a blanket on the chair to make Rob comfortable in his gown and started out with, "I'm truly sorry Mr. Tanner. Normally, I have two to four consultations with my patients to discuss what improvements we are going be making and to make sure that they are emotionally prepared for surgery and the results. Because of the need to disguise you, you and I do not have that luxury and we have to move rather quickly. All we can do, you and I, is discuss what changes I propose to make and assure you that you will be perfectly safe."

"I understand that, Dr. Winters," Rob said hesitantly. "I'm a little worried about this whole thing and I'm here only because my wife needs to be hidden from the people who are after her."

"And I can understand that. Let me show you what can be done," Winters said as he tapped some keys on the computer keyboard. Several copies of Rob's face appeared on the computer monitor.

At first glance, Rob did not see anything special about them. But, as he followed the line of pictures across the screen, he could see that they were all different from the face he was accustomed to seeing in the mirror each morning. A couple of them were pretty close to what he considered normal and a couple were so far from his current appearance that they bordered on being ludicrous.

He looked up at the doctor and said, "You couldn't really make me look like Marilyn Monroe or Madonna, could you? I mean you don't plan on doing that, do you?" The look of fright on Rob's face would have been priceless, if you were planning a prank.

"Not at all, Mr. Tanner. Using your skeletal structure, I allowed the program to put them in there to only show the extremes of what could be done. What I have in mind is more along these lines here," Winters answered, pointing to one of the other pictures. It showed Rob's face with some minor differences. When Winters clicked on the image's hair to change its color, the resemblance to Rob's original picture became much less so.

"So this is what you propose to do to me? I don't want to look like a woman." Rob asked. He was definitely not sold on this idea at all.

Winters smiled slightly. "It's not as simple as it looks really. Because of the occasional work I do for the government, we have access to certain procedures and gene therapies that are not available to the general medical community as yet."

"That sounds like they are experimental," commented a concerned Rob.

"No, I would rather say they are cutting edge," the doctor said with a broader smile. "Basically, what I plan to do this afternoon is to perform a series of injections to change the shape of your face. You would be amazed by how much that will do to make you unrecognizable. Liposuction around your middle will change your body shape somewhat so that your physical profile will fool the casual observer also. This will allow you to actually go in public without security and be undetected by the people who are looking for you.

"Also, we will use the cells in the blood that we drew to make use of the gene therapy I mentioned. This will allow your body to continue to morph into the desired end product. When they are done I guarantee your own mother will have a hard time picking you out of a police lineup. When you have reached the target appearance that we believe will allow you to hide long-term, we can turn it off or reverse it with a simple injection."

"Is it safe? What if I or my wife don't like what it looks like?" Rob asked.

The doctor held up his hands to reassure Rob. "It only requires a series of injections to terminate the cell operation. Once we implant them, they will continuously regenerate themselves and grow as if you had been born with them. Then, when we shut them down, your body's original cell pattern will move back in and everything returns to normal over a period of weeks."

That was how it was supposed to work in theory. It had been found that the process of reversing these changes caused the introduction of toxins into the body from the cell shutdown which had been found to be fatal to the host more often than not. More than likely, any changes he introduced into the patient in front of him would be permanent. And, from the information he had been given by his blackmailer, it sounded like they were intended to be just that. He felt a great deal of sympathy for Rob. He did not know what he had done to piss off these people, but Rob did not come across as a bad person. He also knew that whatever Rob decided, he would be subjected to the same procedures regardless.

"Well…if only my appearance is going to be changed, and it can be undone later, it sounds like it would be safe to do," Rob said, sounding a little relieved. "I guess that all I can do is put myself in your hands and trust you to use your best judgment."

The Hippocratic Oath ran through his thoughts and doctor Winters' face twisted for a moment when Rob said that, but Rob was lost in considering his decision and in contemplating what he would end up looking like, so he missed it. He decided to move forward before Rob had a chance to reconsider.

"Then we need to begin. The procedures that I have planned out will take a couple of hours to perform and we will need to put you under during that time. I have to warn you that there will be some pain and discomfort when you come out of anesthesia. I prefer to prolong the anesthesia to allow the pain and swelling to pass off." The doctor could at least feel good about that.

Rob nodded. "Alright, I'm a little nervous about this and everything is going pretty fast. But if this will help us to stay safe from the people that might be coming after Geri, we need to do it. But, if you don't mind, I would still like to discuss this with my wife."

Winters actually felt a rush of relief when Rob said that. There was still a possibility that Rob could take the responsibility of what he was being forced to do out of his hands by refusing to have any surgery. "I completely agree with you. This is something that I insist on doing with my regular patients and we are pressed for time in this situation. Let me see if they have started your wife's procedure yet." He picked up the phone and punched a couple of numbers. When the other end answered, he said, "Hi, this is Paul. Have you started Mrs. Tanner's procedure yet? Mr. Tanner would like to talk with her for a moment, can we come down?"

Winters hung up and looked up at Rob. "They are preparing her for her procedure, but they will wait until we are done." He turned back to the computer and clicked a couple of more times. "I'm printing the image that we were discussing so that you will be able to talk with Geri about it." He retrieved the picture from a tray under his desk and they both stood.

They headed out of the office and down the hall a small distance. Rob tried to keep pace with Winters, but the task of keeping his gown closed in back caused him to twist somewhat and he walked a little slower. The doctor was waiting for him at another office and they went in together. This office was remarkably similar to the one they had just left and Geri was sitting on the edge of the exam bed waiting for them.

Rob went to her and hugged her to him, forgetting about the obscene gown for a moment. He pulled back to look at her and said, "Geri, Dr. Winters has shown me what I would look like when he is done and I want to make sure that this is something that you will be able to handle."

Geri looked back at Rob with all of the fake love and concern she could muster. "Of course, dear. Let me see."

Rob held out the picture that Winters passed him and Geri took a long look at it. "I think that you would look good this way Rob, even more of a hunk in fact." She looked up at him and licked her lips suggestively. She already knew that Rob would not look anything like the picture he had presented.

Rob flushed and nodded. "Yes, dear. I'll see you in a little while." He stepped back into her and kissed her deeply. When Rob and Winters left, nobody missed the fact that Rob's picture was being held low in front of him. Once Rob's back was turned, Geri's grin was less than kind, she had enjoyed that.

Back Winters' office, they sat back down for a few moments. "Well…Geri doesn't seem to have a problem with this but I have to tell you that I really do not like the idea of having to look and act like a woman in public."

Winters smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. "I completely understand, Mr. Tanner. A change like this is traumatic to even consider. If you refuse to undergo these procedures, I will honor your decision."

At that moment, the office door and agent Tyler stepped in carrying a briefcase. Winters looked up in outrage at the interruption, but said nothing when Tyler looked at him warningly.

"Doctor Winters, do you mind if I have a few words with Mr. Tanner? I need to discuss his participation in the operation and the alternatives." His tone told Winters to get the hell out.

Winters nodded in acquiescence. He gave a brief nod to Rob and left the office, closing the door behind him. Tyler took a seat on the edge of the desk near Rob, but not looming over him. He set the case down beside him and opened it. He took out a thin portfolio and set it on the desk in front of Rob.

"Mr. Tanner, your participation in this operation is important to us and to your wife. We would prefer to have had your cooperation willingly, but my superiors intend to have it, one way or another."

"What do you mean?" Rob asked. He looked from Tyler to the folder before him and back again.

"Open it to page 24," Tyler instructed.

A curious Rob complied and found a glossy photo of someone who resembled himself in an evening gown posing with a handsome man in a tuxedo. The caption at the bottom of the page, made Rob go lightheaded; 'Two new pledges on their way to a Tau Iota Tau sorority Turnabout Party.' Shown is the beautiful and titillating Robert Tanner wearing a chic red taffeta prom dress. He is escorted by his handsome boyfriend and fellow pledge, Kris Friedman.'

Rob gaped at the photo and looked up at Tyler. "That's not me!" Rob shook his head vigorously. "Where? How did you get a photo like this?"

Tyler dropped the hammer. "Well if that isn't you, you must have an identical twin sister!"

Rob shrugged his shoulders so Tyler took it to the next level. He threatened to show the photo to Geri and to circulate the picture to the entire contact list on his company computer. "I will post all those fraternity pictures on your Facebook page. We will let everyone decide if it's you or not."

Rob was openly quivering at the prospect, but remained defiant saying "No one will believe that is me! Besides, I don't have a Facebook page."

"You do now! Do you want to know what's on it?"

Tyler took out eight Polaroid photos from his pocket and dealt then out across the desk like he was dealing a poker hand. "With just the one photo you may be right, but take a look at these. They show the same woman in the glossy picture. This time it depicts her on her knees, sucking her date's cock."

He said, "Being five year old Polaroid pictures, they are a little faded and blurred but the face of the cocksucker sure looks a lot like you. My favorite is the last one. The quality is particularly clear. A close up face shot of a disheveled, girl reapplying her lipstick."

At this point Rob embarrassed himself and started to cry, "But those really aren't me!"

At which Frank laughed, "Listen Robbie, reality has nothing to do with it. It's perception that counts. If you turn us down, the world, including your wife, is going to think you are a cock sucking cross dresser."

"Let me lay my cards on the table. The government has a lot at stake in this operation. So just accept that one way or another you are going to get fucked. A defeated Rob shook his head yes and said, "I'll do it, but I know I will regret it."

Tyler smiled thinly, "Rob you know what they say about regret? You only regret the things you don't do, not the things you do." He gathered up the pictures and portfolio, tossed them back into the briefcase and left the room.

Winters came back in and stood next to the desk, looking at Rob.

"So, are you in on this too?" Rob asked, looking at Winters through his drying tears.

Winters shook his head slowly. "No, sir. I don't want to do this to you anymore than you want to have it done, but neither of us have any choice. I promise you, though, that you will be fine. Please come with me."

He led Rob through the interior door and into a moderately-sized operating room. "We can do most procedures right here. We find that we can do practically anything a hospital can do." The pride in his voice was obvious.

Rob was laid out on a gurney and covered with sheets and blankets. The doctor busied himself with reviewing x-rays and looking Rob over while other medical staff filtered into the room and started positioning equipment, supplies, and tables. By the time the doctor was ready to begin, Rob was surrounded by the doctor, two nurses, and a technician whose job appeared to be to handle the anesthesia and monitor Rob's progress. After preparing an injection site on Rob's arm, the technician slid a single needle into the IV line and Rob was out.

* * * * *

Winters stood next to Geri's bed, waiting for her to come out of the anesthesia; he had directed his support nurse to stay in the background. He knew that he needed to be here instead of allowing one of his nurses to handle this. The changes and enhancements that he had been required to make were something that Geri had not agreed to. Unfortunately, Stevens and Anders had given him instructions to give Geri a larger bust and to also reduce her waist size. She had ended up with a centerfold's body, but he wasn't sure that she would be happy with it.

Geri woke up rapidly and was lucid in about half an hour. As Winters had expected, she went ballistic when she found what Evan had ordered to be done to her. He was fully prepared to accept the venom he expected her to unleash. He looked upon it as penance that he deserved. Instead, she accepted that he was not the one that she should be looking to beat on. "That son of a bitch! He made me look like a typical Big Titted Pornstar. He's going to regret this!" The main thought that occurred to her was: 'We'll see who gets fucked in the end. That asshole!'

"Mrs. Tanner, I need to discuss your condition with you to make sure that you can avoid any complications," Winters broke in. After Geri gained control of her temper and her tirade weakened, she nodded her agreement, he said, "I used medium-sized implants in your enhancement. If you would like, I can remove them later. But it should be within the next couple of months to avoid the need for additional cosmetic surgery.

"We used a method that allowed us to make a cut just large enough to squeeze in an empty implant bag. Once it was positioned we used a needle to fully inflate the bag. To remove them would require a much larger incision. From what I can gather, you do not have the available time for me to do that work. The incisions that we made were small and we kept you out for three days to speed up the healing, so you will notice that the incisions are well on their well to being healed. In another three days, they will be nothing more than healing scratches." In Winters' mind, knowing that Geri was a willing party to the violation of his oath as a doctor, he was not overly concerned about her convenience and comfort. But he would undo whatever he had done, if he had to.

When Winters finished, Geri made an effort to control her anger and asked, "How is my husband? Is he still out?"

"Yes, ma'am. We have not started to wake him up as yet," he answered.

"For your sake you had better have followed instructions concerning my husband," she snapped. "Were all of the changes made that Evan and I discussed with you? How will the mental and emotional programming work?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. He hated the thought of what he had been forced to do to Rob. He catalogued them for Geri.

"Laser treatment to tighten his vocal cords, but we will have to wait until he is awake to know how he sounds. All hair was removed. It will regrow, but at a slow rate. Slow-release estrogen pumps were implanted in his soft tissues, so he will not even know that they are there and they will dissolve over time. Liposuction reshaped his waist and buttocks to give him definite curves. Gene therapy procedures that we have developed will increase his overall skin sensitivity so that his normal clothing will feel like sandpaper and his breasts will begin responding to the estrogen in his system within the next day or two. Before too long, he will have a pair of nice firm womanly breasts. Finally, we caused his Achilles tendons to tighten and he will be forced to wear high heels for the rest of his life."

"Wait a minute, you were also told to give him plump cocksucking lips. Did you skip that?"

"No we gave him a lip enhancement, just not what you selected, it's a special new treatment, over the next few days they will continue to swell, the end results will be what you ordered, but it will be so gradual he will probably not notice it. However, I found it necessary to modify your husband's nose somewhat to keep it in proportion to what his face will end up looking like. It will be somewhat of shock, I'm afraid."

Geri laughed. "I can't wait to see him. It sounds like you have turned my husband into a future slutty heartbreaker. I'm looking forward to training him. "

It turned Winters' stomach to listen and all he could say was, "Yes, ma'am. But you will not have to work at it very hard. The programming processes that we use tricks the body into believing that his body has XX chromosomes. Because of this, your husband will go through an accelerated female puberty in a matter of a few months instead of two years. The physical development is pretty straightforward, skin softening, breasts, buttocks, and hip enlargement. What is less understood is the how this process will affect his mental development."

"How large will his breasts grow to be?" Geri asked.

"That depends upon the genetics of his mother and grandmother. Their development will be a guide to how large your husband will be."

Geri laughed at that. She remembered that Rob had mentioned once that his mother had needed breast reduction surgery to alleviate her back problems from lugging around her super-sized tits.

Winters went on to explain how the mental conditioning process worked. "The drugs and tapes or disks work together to modify a person's behavior. The drugs will affect the brain in the same manner as if an addict snorted cocaine. It affects the same parts of the brain and makes it susceptible to suggestion. If you use them each night, the tapes and disks that you now have will produce a new person in a matter of weeks. The emergence of a new persona is timed to correspond with the completion of the physical changes."

"How drastic can you change a person?" Geri asked, intrigued. "For example, can you change someone's sexuality?"

Winters nodded. "Of course, with the right tapes. If that is what you intend to do to your husband, I will have to rework some of the tapes."

"I will want those programming tapes, doctor," Geri said, looking Winters in the eye.

"Of course, Mrs. Tanner. I'll prepare them before we begin bringing your husband out of his sedation." As he turned to go, he turned back and said, "Knowing what your measurements would be, we made sure that you would have the proper foundation garments. I believe that they will make you much more comfortable."

"Thank you, doctor. I noticed that every little movement felt like I was doing the wave with my tits."

Winters decided to make his escape at point and said, "I need to see to your husband's conditioning tapes and then we will being the process of waking him. I will have Joann bring in the clothes that we got for you." Even with his familiarity with a woman's body, he was embarrassed by the movement of Geri's body. Winters and the nurse left Geri's room together.

Outside of the room, Joann turned to him, a look of shock and revulsion on her face. "Doctor, I heard everything that you told that woman." Joann's tone of voice conveyed just what she thought about 'that woman' and what Winters had said would be done to their other patient. "That isn't right is it?"

"No, dear, of course not," Winters said reassuringly. "I don't like what we're doing any more than you do, but we have to do it to remain safe. Now, I only told her what she wanted to hear. You helped develop the programming processes, so you know that it will only open a person to suggestion. It lowers their inhibitions and, in some cases, erases learned behaviors. But it's just like the fact that a hypnotist cannot make someone do something against their nature. Our procedure will only accelerate a person's natural inclinations.

"If that witch wants to make her husband act and think like a woman, he will only go as far as his own feminine nature will allow. We all have a male and female side. Men are taught to suppress the female side and feel guilty when they allow the world to see that feminine side of themselves. We are merely releasing Rob from his guilt so that he will feel free to embrace the true nature of his personality, whatever it will be."

Joann nodded, relieved. She picked up the bags of clothing that had been purchased for the patient and returned to Geri's room. Winters watched her go back in and stared at the closing door. It was good to have a staff that felt as strongly about ethics and morals as he did, even when they were forced to violate them. He could only hope that they would have a chance to redeem themselves.

* * * * *

Rob returned to consciousness only slightly slower than he had gone to sleep. The first thing to hit him was the typical hospital smell of antiseptic. The fuzziness he felt in his head cleared in minutes and he looked around without moving his head too much. He found that moving his head made him dizzy, so he decided to wait until the feeling was gone before trying to get up. As he became more aware of himself, he realized that his hands were strapped down to the side of the bed, so that he could not even sit up.

The realization that he was tied down drove the rest of the fuzziness away and he called out, "Hello?" His throat hurt when he spoke and he realized that his voice sounded higher than he was used to. The fact that his voice sounded wrong added to his confusion and fright. He pulled at the straps restricting his hands and he started to struggle in the bed.

Before he had really gotten started, a woman in a nurse's uniform appeared at the side of the bed and said, "Mr. Tanner! Look at me!" Once Rob had started to actually pay attention to her, she pressed gently back on his shoulders and said, "Please…Just relax. We only restrained your arms to keep you from touching your face while you were asleep. Now that you're awake, we can take them off. Do you understand me?" She asked this last question while she looked into his face.

"Yes, I understand," Rob said in his new, higher voice. "What's wrong with my throat?"

"I need to call the doctor to have him explain everything to you," she answered. "I can't undo the straps until he gives his approval, so please relax. We expected your throat to be a little sore, so I have some ice here to help you. Then I'll go get the doctor." She helped Rob get a mouthful of ice chips from the cup she held and left the room.

Rob lay back on the bed. All kinds of awful scenarios were competing for attention in his mind. There had been an accident while they were operating and his face had been severely damaged and it had to heal. Or he had had a reaction to the medications they were using and they had to perform another operation to save his life or something. That would explain why is throat hurt, they must have had to use something in his airway. He'd seen something like on television.

As Rob lay there waiting for the doctor to come in to release him from his prison, he took stock of himself. Yes, his face hurt like he had been beaten with a club, apparently from the plastic surgery that the doctor had warned him about. His legs hurt, almost as if they were trying to cramp. His sides hurt, maybe from the liposuction procedure he had been warned about, but he did not have enough information about that to know. His butt hurt and his chest ached. All in all, Rob thought that the only thing that did not really hurt was his eyelids and his fingernails.

He lay there for a few minutes, trying to decide how much he actually hurt and how much was just a dull ache. He wasn't sure if the pain was enough to complain about and if it was just starting to subside as he inventoried his body. Finally, the doctor appeared at the door and came over to the bed.

"Good morning, Mr. Tanner," he said with a friendly smile. He tried to inject a little humor by saying, "How are we feeling today?" While he talked, he was also examining Rob's face.

Rob looked absolutely miserable as he said, "I don't know about you doc; but I feel like shit and I hurt all over. My legs hurt for some reason, my throat hurts, my voice sounds funny, and I itch. Did something go wrong?"

Winters expression gave nothing away and he said, "Just relax. I'm going to undo the straps on your arms, but I want you to keep your hands away from your face."

"Okay! I just want my hands free!" Rob answered. Once Winters had unstrapped them, Rob massaged his wrists where they had been rubbed by the straps.

Winters leaned forward so that he was in front of Rob and looked him in the eye. "Now, I need you to relax and listen to me. Can you do that?"

Rob settled back into the pillow and nodded slowly.

"We've kept you asleep for three days. That's a little longer than I like, but we did have some complications and I felt that the additional days would let your system recover somewhat so that you would not be too uncomfortable when you woke up. Are you with me so far?" He continued when Rob nodded his head.

"When we did the liposuction, we intended to just remove some fat cells from your abdomen and sides. But when we started, you appear to have had sensitivity to the topical anesthetic that we were using. You went into convulsions that I was able to bring under control almost immediately after we started.

"You gave us a real scare there Mr. Tanner, we had to insert an airway. We apparently bruised your vocal chords and that is why your voice is the way it is. I expect that your throat and voice should be better in a few weeks, depending upon how much you use them. The less you talk, the faster it will heal. As for the rest, you're sore from the convulsions and you should feel better in a few days. We'll give you some painkiller to help. I'll get you a mirror in a minute so that you can see."

When he was finished talking, Winters felt like his mouth was full of ashes. He had just gotten done telling Rob the biggest pile of bullshit ever. By telling him now, before he was completely coherent, Rob would accept the lies and would be less likely to question the facts. It only made him feel a little better that Rob would be leaving shortly for wherever he was supposed to stay for recovery.

Winters retrieved a large mirror for Rob right after he had finished telling his story. All Rob could do was stare at his reflection for several moments.

"My…my nose is gone," he said in shock. "That's a girl's nose!" He found himself looking at would could only be termed a cute button nose.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tanner," Winters began. "It was necessary to keep your nose in proportion with your face. You can see that your cheekbones look higher now and your face is a little more narrow. If I had not changed your nose, you would actually have appeared to be somewhat grotesque.

"I can assure you that when we reverse things, we will bring everything back to where they should be. Admittedly, you will look a little different when this is all over, but I was using my best judgment to maintain your comfort in this situation. Please believe me that I did have your best interests at heart when I did this."

Winters took comfort in the fact that he meant what he was telling Rob. He knew that changing Rob's nose was the best for his future life. Rob continued to study his new face, trying to find his old self in it. He could see that he looked a lot like a girl now, but he was able to pick himself out, even with his new nose. The medical staff had even been thoughtful enough to make his eyebrows into the typical womanly arch. He wondered how long it would take for that to restore itself.

Rob knew that there was no makeup on his face. He could see that. But what really surprised him was that there was no bruising that he could see.

"Doctor Winters, I know that you did quite a bit of work on my face. But why do I look as if you didn't? Why don't I look like I was beaten with a bat?"

Winters smiled with pride. "This is some of the cutting edge work that we are doing here. We perfected the means to essentially brutalize your system and use the therapies that we have to promote vastly improved healing times and to clean up the damages that we leave behind. It's one of the reasons I kept you out for longer than we do as a rule."

While Rob looked on in the mirror, Winters pointed out the work that he had done. "So, in addition to changing the structure of your cheekbones and nose, you can see that we shaved your eyebrows. Also, you can't feel the injection points by now, but we also put some collagen into your lips. Really, someone would have to know that you are Rob Tanner to connect the new and old you."

"Now, I did remove a couple of inches of fat from your mid-section and repositioned it to your rear. This was to change how your legs move. Most people don't realize that the way they walk is a unique feature and it can be used as an easy method of recognizing someone. If you notice, you sit a little higher up now. This will give a totally different silhouette to someone who is looking for you."

Once the doctor mentioned it, Rob realized that his rear did seem to be a little more endowed. This was a little bit of a shock as he had been somewhat proud of the fact that his smaller frame did not look like he needed to work out.

"What about my wife? Is she okay?" Rob asked.

"Yes, she is. She came out of her anesthesia a couple of hours ago. I'm afraid that the changes we had to make for her were a little more than she anticipated and she is not entirely happy right now. You'll be able to see her in a little while. Now, let's get you standing so that you can use the restroom and get dressed."

The side rail was moved out of the way and Rob was helped to turn around on the bed. It was when Rob tried to stand that he realized that something was wrong. He was unable to straighten his feet to stand!

Rob fell back on to the bed, his face reflecting the pain in his legs and feet. It had been obvious to the doctor what the problem was, but he had to play it straight. "Mr. Tanner? What's the problem? Where do you feel pain?" he asked, the concern in his voice was real. He hated this whole act and it went against everything he believed in. But he was stuck in this until he had his wife back. After that, he would have to do something. Again, he cursed himself for his stupidity.

"I can't stand up! There's something wrong with my feet!" Rob's new, sultry voice became the stereotypical women's histrionically squeaky voice as he pleaded to know why his legs and feet hurt.

"Sit back, please. Let me take a look," Winters said. Rob's gown was not a problem, so the doctor was able to see that the Achilles tendons had tightened as expected. It appeared that Rob would be wearing the high heels his wife had demanded.

"Yes, I can see what's causing you pain, Mr. Tanner," Winters said. He made sure to keep his eyes on Rob's ankles. The intentional mutilation of a patient turned his stomach and he knew that Rob would only see his shame. "The convulsions you experienced during the liposuction caused the muscles and tendons in the lower part of your legs to contract. It will be very painful to straighten your legs. Almost the only thing you will be able to is stand on your toes until we can get things to loosen again."

"How long…" Rob began.

"Will it take?" Winters finished. "The funny thing with this kind of injury is that it only takes minutes to cause this condition, but it can require weeks for it to resolve itself. We'll can you set up with stretching exercises, but you will need to be careful until you're back to normal. If you were to force it, you could do serious damage to yourself."

"But how do I get around?"

Winters looked embarrassed when he said, "Really, there are only two options. One is to use a wheelchair and the other is to use arch supports."

"You really mean high heeled shoes, don't you?" Rob said. He was already familiar with this foot shape from having worn high heels during his playing dress up with Geri as Diana the Maid. Actually having an excuse to wear heels gave him a thrill and he fought to keep a smile off his face. It was probably the only thing he was happy about in this whole ordeal.

"Yes, I suppose that is what they will resemble. I've always prescribed them as splints. They come in different sizes and shapes, depending upon the need. So these would quite probably look like high heels." He knew exactly what they looked like as they had removed them from Rob's feet right before allowing him to wake up.

"Well, can I use a wheelchair now? I'd like to get into the restroom." Rob was not enthusiastic about needing what amounted to high-heeled shoes for the next two weeks, but the thought was titillating.

"Of course," Winters said. He pulled the wheelchair on the other side of the room over to bed and locked the wheels. Rob moved himself over to the chair and relaxed for a moment. He sat up again when the doctor rolled the chair across the room and into the bathroom. Winters stopped the chair in the middle of the room and locked the wheels again.

"Do you need some help in here?" Winters asked.

Rob blushed with embarrassment and said, "No, but thank you. I would really prefer to do this myself."

"Alright, I'll be outside. Your clothes are right here and here is some lotion to help with the itch," Winters indicated Rob's bag off to one side and he handed Rob a plastic bottle. "Remember that standing on your toes will start to hurt, so try to sit as much as possible. Call out if you need help."

Once the doctor had left the room and closed the door, Rob levered himself to a standing position. He felt as if he were a ballerina up on her toes. He moved quickly to take care of his personal business and then began the process of dressing himself.

Stripping off the gown that he had apparently been in for at least a couple of days, he studied himself in the mirror for a few minutes, even though it strained his feet and the calves of his legs painfully. He saw what appeared to be a girly version of himself, with his waist apparently pulled in by a few inches. The other thing that really stood out was that he had no body hair, except for his eyes and scalp, absolutely none. While he had not been expecting that to happen, he was not overly upset about it; but he was going to want Winters to explain.

When he opened the packages of clothing waiting for him, he saw that these were not the clothes he had packed before coming to the clinic. Instead, they appeared to be some sort of unisex clothing, neither men's nor women's. The exception was the underwear. It appeared that whoever had provided the package had put in women's underwear. The package read 'Hanes for Her Briefs.' At least they had not compounded the error by including a brassiere. He also saw that the trousers seemed be similar to a woman's cut and the buttons on the shirt were definitely on the wrong side. There was no undershirt either.

As he pulled on his underwear, the lack of hair made itself known in no uncertain terms. He found it interesting that the clothes all fit him well and he was glad that they were soft cotton. Even so, they scratched at his skin and he was glad that he had used the lotion first. He had not realized how much body hair protected one from irritations caused by clothing.

Once he was dressed, he dropped back down in the wheelchair with a loud sigh of relief. The burning in his feet and up his legs rose to a peak and just seemed to hang there. Doctor Winters apparently heard the noise and knocked on the door.

"Mr. Tanner? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Rob answered. "I just sat down hard. I guess that I'm going to need help getting out of here after all. Could you back me out of here?"

"Of course, hang on." Winters grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and drew it back out of the bathroom.

"Ah…Dr. Winters," Rob began. "Why was it necessary to remove all of my body hair? I look like a little boy."

Winters thought to himself, 'You look more like a teen-aged girl and a cute one at that.' He had been given exact instructions as to what was to happen to Rob before Rob had ever stepped into the building, so he had been able to compose an appropriate excuse.

"It's standard procedure when we are planning liposuction. If we do not depilate the entire body, we run the risk of body hair contaminating the procedure, mainly because we might have to move to a different site than we had previously planned."

Rob apparently accepted the story without a problem and just said, "Well, it definitely irritates the skin. I can't wait until the hair grows back out."

"You will find that the lotion I gave you will help with the irritation. Also, if you wear softer fabrics for a while, you won't notice the itch. But, I'm afraid that it will take several weeks for the hair to grow out to where you will be happy. Even the hair will become annoying at some point. The itch should be less noticeable in a day or two though," Winters suspected that Rob would never get the chance for the hair to grow out the way he hoped.

Rob accepted the situation with a frustrated headshake. "Can you take me to see my wife please?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. But first, I found these in our supplies that might make your feet a little more comfortable for walking. Let's try them on so that you will be able to walk and not depend upon the wheelchair and someone to push it."

He picked up a pair of high-heeled slippers and brought them over to the chair. Pulling a chair up, he proceeded to slide one onto each foot. Rob put his feet down to the floor and pushed himself vertical. He still felt like he was trying to stand on his toes, but the mules supported him perfectly. At least they wouldn't hurt as much. When he looked down at them, all he could think of were the high heels he wore when he and Geri played dress up. He was glad that he was fully dressed again, it helped conceal his excitement.

Winters led him to the door and they went on down another featureless hallway. They were almost to the end when Winters stopped at one of the doors, knocked and then went on in. Rob stepped into the room to see that it was actually a comfortable lounge. Geri was sitting back in a recliner with a water bottle by her side and a towel over her eyes.

"Mrs. Tanner? I have Rob here. Are you feeling all right?"

Geri raised her head and the towel fell from across her face and down onto her chest, which Rob noticed for the first time seemed to more prominent than he recalled.

"Geri? Are you okay?" Rob asked. The look on Geri's face was a combination of pain and anger. He did not notice that Winters made a hasty retreat and had left the room. When Geri finally stood up, Rob could see that she was substantially more endowed than she had been when he had last seen her and she appeared to have lost some inches in her waist as well. All in all, she had a well-define hourglass figure and it accentuated the impression that she was rather top-heavy. The light blond hair she was sporting now made him think of Marilyn Monroe.

"Geri! What did they do! Are you okay?" Rob repeated.

Geri's expression changed as she looked up at Rob. A smile spread across her face as she said, "Rob? Is that your voice? You look and sound darling. And I love your nose too. You look so sweet." She giggled, obviously forgetting about her own complaints.

Rob smiled slightly, showing his embarrassment. "Thank you. Doctor Winters tells me that my throat was bruised because they had a problem during my surgery," Rob explained. "He says that it should clear up though. He says that the nose was necessary to maintain proportion in my face. He promises me that he can make me look normal after this is all over."

"Oh. Well, I'll have to enjoy it while it lasts," she said with another giggle. "Why are you wearing high heels?"

"It's part of same thing that gave me this voice," Rob said, his still squeaky girly voice conveying some of his frustration. "My Achilles tendons tightened up when I had convulsions and I can't straighten my feet out. I have to wear these heels until the tendons stretch back out again."

"I see," answered Geri. "You know, the voice and the high heels would work when Diana comes to visit." She waggled here eyebrows suggestively.

"Um…yeah they would," he responded. The thought excited him and his entire body seemed to tingle.

"Anyway, Doctor Winters' colleague apparently had instructions from our federal agents to make sure that I was less recognizable. I thought that I was only getting some face work done and I woke up like this. Now I'm stuck until this is over!"

Rob put his arms around her, or at least he tried, and he said, "Don't worry. I'll help you through this. They said that it should not take a long time." He stroked her back, trying to relax her. Geri let Rob try to console her for a few moments, enjoying the comfort that Rob was giving her. Comforting or not, nothing was going to stop her from having the fun she had planned with her husband.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Tanner? If you are up to it, Agent Tyler would like to speak to you," Winters said.

"Yes, I suppose so," Rob answered.

The doctor stepped into the hall and held the door open to allow Tyler to come in. "Mr. and Mrs. Tanner…I believe that you look absolutely beautiful. I don't believe that anyone from the cartel would be able to identify you if they walked past you on the sidewalk. Especially where the safe house we plan on using is located."

"You mean that we will be outside the city?" asked Rob.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. You see, over the past three days, the cartel discovered who you are and where you lived. Your house was firebombed yesterday and burned to the ground. I'm sorry."

Rob hung his head for a moment and said, "Was anyone hurt? I don't believe that we had anything in the house that was not replaceable, so the insurance should take care of it. It's just the violation that it implies."

"No, there were no casualties. The house went up very quickly," Tyler replied.

Rob raised his head and looked at Geri. "It looks like we have to move into the safe house and go shopping. All of our clothes were in the house."

Geri returned his look and nodded. "Yes dear we lost almost everything. I had a bag in the trunk of the car that had a few play outfits, just to fill in the time."

"That won't be a problem. Once you are ready to leave here, we will take care of replenishing your wardrobes, at government expense, of course, and get you installed in the safe house. One of us will stay for a day or two and then you will be able to be left alone. Having one of us around would actually increase your risk of exposure because they would only need to focus on the agents to find you. So we will check on you only once in a while and leave you with the ability to call us in case of an emergency.

"The only thing left for us to know is what you like to eat so that we can stock up on groceries for you."

Chapter 4

They finished at the clinic quickly after that. Doctor Winters gave them instructions in what to do and watch for over the next couple of weeks. He left out all of the changes that Rob would be going through because he had already been informed that Rob was not to know. He wanted to see them in two weeks but didn't expect to see them again. Maybe he didn't want to, but he knew that as a doctor he would have to follow up.

It was obvious to him that the two men who represented themselves as federal agents were anything but. From the way they spoke on their phones when they thought that they were alone made it plain that they were gangsters. Rob Tanner appeared to be the only innocent party in the whole group and Winters was powerless to do anything for him, which made him feel worse.

The 'agents' hustled Geri and Rob out of the clinic to their SUV, throwing their meager amount of luggage into the back of the vehicle. Once started, Tyler headed out of town, with the intention of stopping along the way to rebuild the wardrobe of their charges as they had promised. Once they were well away from the clinic, Tyler spotted a large shopping mall. Geri agreed that she could get the clothes she needed there and Tyler made their way to the mall. They told Rob that he should be able to buy clothes anywhere in the mall and he accepted their decision, not thinking to point out that he was now built along the same lines as his wife.

They found a parking spot not too far out from the building, but farther than Rob was happy with. As he got out of the car, he realized that he would be going out in public for the first time looking like this. Could he pass as a woman? Could he even fool Stevie Wonder? He was glad that he was at least dressed close to looking like a man.

There was a large pit of fear in his stomach as he struggled to keep up with Geri and the agents. He discovered how uncomfortable it was to try to navigate everywhere on the high heels that he had been given as the others traveled at normal pace. He was glad that the parking lot was in good condition, he would have done serious damage to himself if he had turned an ankle at the speed he was moving. Obviously, wearing heels as Diana had not fully prepared him for wearing them long-term.

Once into the mall, it was decided that they would break into pairs to speed the process of purchasing clothes. Rob was sent off with Tyler and Geri headed on down the mall with Johnson. Rob reasoned that he could get everything he needed at the main anchor store that they were already next to and, with Tyler's agreement, they went on in.

They made a bee-line for the men's department, moving a little less rapidly than when they came in from the parking lot. Rob tried to avoid other shoppers as much as possible, so that no one would see that he was wearing high heel shoes in public. Who would believe him if he said that he had to wear them because he had a medical condition? Who would actually care to give him a chance to explain?

Once they were in their target department, Rob began grabbing everything he knew that he needed to rebuild his wardrobe and, being a typical guy; he did not spend any time looking at the different brands or colors, just threw his selections into the cart. They finished stocking up on everything new, from under clothing to jeans and sweatshirts. The only thing that Rob made sure of was that the fabric he was buying was soft in nature. He accepted that denim was out for the time being.

It was when it came time to buy shoes that Rob realized that people where going to see what he was wearing. It quickly became apparent to them that they would not find any footwear in the men's section that Rob would be comfortable wearing. Red-faced and head down, Rob moved over to the women's section of shoes and started looking at the selection of high heeled shoes. He chose a basic wedge style of shoe and slipper and took them over to the sales associate at the counter. Rob really wished Geri had stayed with him for this. He needed her help and she was nowhere to be found. That made him feel sad.

Embarrassed, he asked for help to get the sizes he needed. The girl looked Rob up and down, smirked, and walked into the back room. Tyler consoled Rob by pointing out that his appearance was more girly than guy now and it probably appeared to the girl that Rob was either a flaming sissy or, best case, in transition to becoming a full woman. Rob said, "Oh…That makes me feel so much better," as he turned even redder. Tyler just shrugged and grinned at him.

The sales girl came out a few minutes later with the sizes and colors that Rob had requested. This time, her expression and attitude was all business. Rob saw no sign that she was laughing at him in some way. But really did not make him feel any better, he was sure that she would be telling jokes about the girly looking guy in high heels to her friends later.

Tyler paid for everything that Rob had selected at the shoe counter. It gave Rob a little satisfaction to see her having to ring up and bag everything that they had pulled off the shelves. The amount of clothes they bought reminded him of the days when his mother would go on her back-to-school shopping trips with him and buy bag after bag of clothes.

Once everything was bagged up and paid for, Rob and agent Tyler carried everything out to the car. Walking was starting to become more uncomfortable as his clothes rubbed on his ass and chest. His chest in particular seemed to be almost irresistibly itchy and he and to concentrate to keep his hands at his sides. There was no sign of Geri or agent Tyler at the car, so they returned to the mall. Not knowing where they were, Tyler took the easy way out and just called Johnson's cell phone. After a brief consultation, Tyler hung up and looked at Rob.

"He says they are close to Macy's," Tyler said, indicating the distant end of the mall. "He suggested that we get some coffee as your wife is only halfway finished. Besides, three guys following one woman around the stores will attract too much attention."

Rob agreed and was delighted that the agent suggested he would appear as a guy, following his wife around. The fact that he was passing as a mannish woman didn't connect in his mind to be a contradiction to Tyler's last statement. It would have looked more like two couples shopping. He was more than happy to not head off to catch up with Geri and to just sit down. He was finding the high heeled wedges that he was wearing to be more and more uncomfortable. He was more than happy to follow Tyler over to a coffee kiosk where he could sit down and rest.

It was more than an hour later that Geri and Johnson came strutting down the corridor toward them. Rob could see that Geri was now smartly dressed, obviously wearing some of the clothes she had just purchased. It also did not escape his notice that every adult male in the area seemed to by ogling his wife's new assets, which seemed to almost float out ahead of her. All of the time that he and Tyler had sat at the table, Rob had felt as if here were continually on display and he was uncomfortable with the looks he got from men and women as they went by.

Rob tottered over to his wife who was now wearing high heels of her own. With her heels on, she and Rob were pretty much eye-to-eye again. Giving her a kiss and hug that she returned half-heartedly, he said, "Honey, you look beautiful!"

Geri flashed him a sincere smile of appreciation and said, "Thank you. I had to get some help with the look at Victoria's though. I needed to buy some specialty items because of my new figure." She stabbed a look at Tyler, who managed to be looking elsewhere when she did.

The mass of bags that Geri and Johnson had managed to carry down the mall put the few Rob had come away with to shame and was split up among the four of them and carried out to the car. As the results of Geri's shopping expedition filled more and more of the back of the vehicle, Rob observed to himself that Geri's wardrobe made his appear absolutely small in comparison. Once everything had been loaded, everyone piled back into the car and they set out again. They stopped briefly at a drive-thru for food and traveled for almost another hour before Tyler pulled into the driveway of a relatively secluded house that was set back almost one hundred yards from the road. Large trees surrounded the house and made it practically invisible from the road.

* * * * *

It took a while to transport everything into the house and it ended up in a semi-neat pile in the front room which appeared to the living room. It did not appear to be an overly large house, only having two bedrooms and a single bath in the house. The kitchen was designed for cooking and eating, with the access to the basement and garage beyond. All-in-all, the house could be described more as a large bungalow than an actual house and it had probably started life as someone's country vacation home.

Tyler showed them the kitchen, which he assured them, was fully stocked, a small car in the garage, and the laundry room. He pointed out that he and Johnson would not need to remain with them as had been planned previously as the surgeries had altered their appearances so much Geri and Rob should be able to remain safely undisturbed until the members of the cartel had all been caught. Then they would be brought back into town to wait for the cartel to be tried in court. He promised that someone would be checking on them in case they had problems and left them with cell phone numbers. Then the agents were gone, leaving them an envelope of cash with which to purchase supplies.

Rob semi-collapsed upon the sofa in the small living room to give his feet a chance to rest while Geri started carrying some of her new purchases into the larger bedroom. After a few minutes, he got to his feet and helped lug everything in and dropped it on the bed. Geri had already put a large amount of her clothing into the closet and the single bureau that stood in the room. The bags she had filled at home sat against the wall and did not appear to have been unpacked as yet. She thought that she would be able to unpack the special luggage from home once he was involved in organizing his new wardrobe.

She looked at her remaining clothes and at Rob's few bags and jokingly said, "Houston, I think we have a problem…We won't have room in here for all of our clothes. I know you won't mind moving into the small spare bedroom. You can keep all your things there! As mistress of the house this will be my room - entrance by invitation only. That way we can each have some privacy. I can keep my things organized and you will have yours together." She figured that the process of getting him out of her bedroom could start right now. Seeing the sad puppy dog look on her husband's face, she threw him a bone. Patting the bed beside her Geri went on, "Of course this is still our marital bed and will always be our special playroom."
A confused Rob asked, "By invitation only?"
"Don't be a silly twit Rob, Diana, as the hired help, is free to come and go in here." 'Because Rob won't be coming in here again.' Geri thought.

"But Geri, we are still married, what about us as a couple?" Rob asked, only barely comprehending that he was being thrown out of his wife's bed.

"Oh...Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'm sure that we will be sharing a bed again before you know it, Geri patronizingly said, "cheer up this two girl ruse won't last forever." Geri patted her husband's cheek lightly. "Now, go put your clothes away in your bedroom."

Rob nodded in acceptance, with a kind of twisting feeling in his gut. As he turned toward what he would have to consider his room now, he knew that he and Geri loved each other so he resolved to do whatever he could to win his place back beside his wife in her bed.

Rob quietly started moving everything he had purchased at the mall over to the smaller bedroom. When he was done storing everything away in the closet and bureau, he decided that changing out of the coarse feeling clothes he had on sounded like a good idea. Pulling out fresh underclothes and the softer outer clothes, he stripped down quickly. He realized that he had a problem immediately upon dressing. For some reason, his underwear was extremely tight and uncomfortable. He checked the label and made sure that the briefs and shirt he had purchased were the size he normally wore.

His mind flashed back to what the doctor had said about his body changing and he realized he had made a colossal mistake by assuming he would fit into the sizes he had always worn. He remembered what the doctor had said: 'I removed a couple of inches of fat from your mid-section and repositioned it to your rear'. Rob realized that the doctor had been trying to subtly tell him that his body was not the same shape and size as it had been. This had now become glaringly obvious.

He called out to Geri for her help and she came round the corner to see him standing in underwear and a shirt that appeared to be a size too small. She took one look at her husband who appeared to be wearing child's clothes and began laughing hysterically. Unfortunately, Rob was unable to see humor in the fact that all of the clothes he had just purchased appeared to be ridiculously too small for him.

"Geri, you don't understand. All of the clothes that I bought are this size and nothing will fit." For some reason, all he wanted to do was cry in frustration.

She walked around her husband, looking at him appraisingly. "Well, I think that your problem is that your bodacious butt is bigger and in my opinion beautifully better now." She rubbed the tightly stretched fabric on his ass lightly. The erotic sensation spread like a wave and was enough to cause his cock to swell, stretching the fabric even tighter.

"And I think that you might be having some kind of reaction on your chest because it looks larger too. The only thing that looks smaller is your waist. If you just bought everything in the same sizes that you had at home, I think you're going to find that your shirts are going to be tight and the waist on your jeans is going to be way too big, if you can even pull them up past your butt."

Rob looked down at his body, his mouth forming a perfect O. Geri thought: 'those lips would look so pretty with fire engine red lipstick'. Rob himself had just realized that his chest was no longer its normal flat contour, but had developed small, but definite, bumps under his nipples — that now embarrassingly poked out through the taught fabric.

"Wha…What's wrong?" he exclaimed.

"Don't you remember what Doctor Winters was telling us?" Geri said chidingly, as if she were talking to a child. "He warned us that we would see some transient side effects of the liposuction and gene therapy that they used. He gave us some cream that will help." She held up an unlabeled plastic tube.

"All you need to do is rub this in twice a day and it will help the effects run their course faster."

Of course, she was not telling Rob that the cream was estrogen-laden and would cause the so-called side effects in his chest to encourage his budding breasts to blossom even faster. Geri was of the opinion that the faster the better. Between the estrogen reservoirs hidden in his body and the cream, she had only a little while to get him to accept the reality that he would be sporting his very own set of prominent breasts.

"But what do I do about clothes?" Rob wailed in his sultry voice. "None of this stuff will fit me now!"

"We could share what I bought. Except for the shoes, I am sure we are about the same size," Geri said teasingly. She would have him in his own womanly clothes soon enough. But for now they would share. Of course, it would just look like they were sharing. She had purchased an entire wardrobe for him while she was buying for herself. She was looking forward to seeing him in some of the special items she had picked up.

"Geri, This plan of me hiding as a woman is idiotic. My lord, they want me to prance around like some Nancy boy. It would be unbelievably embarrassing. More to the point, it could be really dangerous. I am never going out there risking my life while wearing a dress and that is my final answer!"

With a smile, Geri responded in a mischievous tone, "Oh, Rob, never say never!" She left the room for a moment and returned carrying a package of photographs, which looked suspiciously like the pictures Tyler had been showing him. In the dining room, she arranged the photo gallery across the table and said, "For someone who is never going to wear a dress, how do you explain these? Ooh-la-la, look at that gorgeous gown. Sometimes a girl just likes to show off. You have been a very bad boy and kept so much about yourself hidden. Is this why you so frequently ask to be Diana? Now it's all out in the open."

Rob had an emotional tsunami. He felt like he had been trapped in an elevator with an eight hundred-pound gorilla. He started to blubber, just as his bladder developed a small leak. . His tears flowed down his cheeks and dripped onto the table. "I…I swear that is not me. Please you have to believe me."

Geri laughed at her husband's reaction, a laughter that was devoid of humor. "Don't cry princess. It makes my heart ache to see you sad."

She maliciously let him stew in his self-pity. She dabbed up his salty tears from the glossy booklet with the sleeve of her robe and scolded her husband. "Damn it, you are going to spoil your prom picture. I was going to have it framed. Now buck up. What happened to you? When did my kick butt husband turn into the cowardly lion? Don't tell me you are so insecure in your manhood that a little thing like a ball gown challenges it. My heavens, those Federal Marshals only want you to pretend to be my girlfriend. You're not man enough to wear a dress? That's not the man I married."

Geri reached across the table and held his trembling hands. They were like ice.

Rob, a broken man, sat with a frown-creased forehead and pleaded. "Please believe me, I can't explain them, but those are not me in the pictures."

Tiring of her little game Geri said, "Oh Rob, of course it's not you. I will admit they are good forgeries. Look at the last photo, the one agent Tyler was so proud of, with 'you' touching up your lips. What hand is the girl using to hold the lipstick tube? The last time I looked you are left-handed, while the photo clearly shows the girl is using her right hand. Ergo — it is not you."

A relieved Rob looked at his wife with a newfound respect.

"But I am prejudiced because I know and love you. If these go public, I am not sure how many of our friends or business associates will believe your story. If your clients see these, the company could collapse and that would put so many of our friends out of work. So we are going to have to appease those government people. Trust me Rob, I will be there for you and do anything to ensure these never get released."

Geri thought, 'That should do it, he will do anything I want now. I own him. When these pictures do hit the light of day, it won't matter to his friends and employees anyway.'

"Now…I was going to surprise you with this later," Geri began. "Agent Tyler warned me that we might not be able to get things from the house for a few days after surgery. Considering that the house burned down, it looks like we won't be getting anything. Anyway, knowing that we wouldn't be able to get at things at home for a while, I brought a surprise!"

She led him back to the front bedroom where she pulled out one of the extra suitcases she had not yet unpacked. She handed it to Rob and said, "Take this to your room and unpack it." She winked and smiled broadly.

In the other bedroom, Rob put the bag on the bed and popped it open. Inside, he found Diana's satin maid uniforms. His hands trembled as he lifted the black satin uniform and chiffon petticoat out of the suitcase and held it up to his front.

Geri was standing in the doorway watching him. "I was going to ask if you wanted to be Diana tonight, but it looks like she might need to make an appearance sooner than that," she said playfully. "I'll bet that those high heeled shoes you bought today would go with those too. Plus you will have the high heel shoes that are already in there. A girl can never have too many shoes. Isn't that right Diana?"

All Rob could do is nod; strange, exciting thoughts were running through his mind. He kept the dress held up to conceal how excited he was. Even though his wife knew how much it turned him on to feel the fabric of the uniform, Rob was still embarrassed by how much it turned him on to actually wear it.

Geri grinned broadly and said, "Since you don't have anything else to wear, so why don't you let Diana out to play? We'll pretend that you're the maid and I'm the mistress of the house. Wait…I am the mistress of the house!" She giggled and blinked her eyes prettily.

In his new sexy high voice, Rob said, "Yes, ma'am. I'll get dressed right away." Geri giggled and left to finish her own unpacking.

Rob quickly hung up all of his maid's uniforms, being careful to smooth out the wrinkles from the chiffon and satin fabric. He made sure that all of the aprons were smoothed and the sexy fishnet stockings that he loved to were still neatly rolled. Once he had made room in the bureau for the panties, bras, and stockings that were part of the maid's ensemble, Rob took out a pair of pink panties and bra that matched with the maid's blouse and skirt that he decided to wear. He stripped off his shirt and briefs and put the bra on over his budding breasts. The feel of his breasts in the bra was incredible and, looking down at his seriously engorged member, it was obvious that the gaffe was not going on easily.

Deciding that he could use some assistance, he called out to Geri again. She came in, grinning ear-to-ear. "What seems to be the matter dear? Still having trouble fitting into your clothes?"

"Well, just one part," Rob said ruefully, holding up the gaffe and indicating his cock standing at attention.

Geri looked Rob up and down and said, "I can help you with it this time, but I think that we'll have to do something about this so that you don't have to call me all of the time."

"What do you have in mind?" Rob asked thinking nasty thoughts.

"We'll figure something out." Geri quickly ran up the hall to the kitchen grabbed a dishtowel and filled it with ice cubes. Tying the towel to hold the cubs she rushed back to Rob.

"Let's get you taken care of, shall we? Then Diana can help me put my stuff away." She removed her blouse, displaying a large amount of her now very large breasts.

She knelt before Rob, herself at eye level with his cock. Dropping the towel on the floor, she pursed her lips and blew gently at the head, making his entire shaft jump with the sensation. Leaning forward, she stopped just short and her tongue darted out to lick the end. Rob let out a low moan. Her tongue circled around the end, the coarseness sending signals of both pleasure and pain. It darted out again to lick the bead of moisture that formed at the tip.

Geri moved forward onto his cock taking it into her mouth. Her hands slithered up his belly to his chest and brushed his sensitive nipples through his silky bra. She slid her hands under the bra and lightly squeezed his little breasts, causing him to moan. His cock was not overly long and she was able to take it all in. Her tongue wrapped around the head and shaft, the roughness again sending waves of incredible pleasure through his balls and up his spine. Her head began to move back and forth starting constant spasms of sensation. It only took four or five strokes and Rob found himself ready to pump into Geri's mouth, he was using all his will power to hold back. Then Geri pick up the towel and suddenly wrapped Rob's balls in ice. The sensations were out of this world. He only spasmed a few times before he finished. She waited until he was finished before she pulled off his cock.

Geri stood up licking her lips. Smiling slightly, she grabbed Rob, pushed an ice cube in his mouth and kissed him solidly on the lips. It was then that Rob realized that her mouth was still filled with his cum. She had only done this one time in the past as she forced his own cum into his mouth. She continued to kiss him as he swallowed his own cum. Coupled with the taste of Geri's lipstick, it did not taste as bad as he remembered.

Breaking the kiss, Geri looked him in the eyes and said, "That is what I call cum on ice. Do you like it? Now, get dressed and come finish unpacking my bags and putting my clothes away, Diana. My tits are killing me and I need to lie down."

Still tingling from the afterglow of this orgasm, Rob just nodded to her back. He cleaned himself up and began putting on Diana's maid uniform. He slid the gaffe up his legs and pulled it tight into his crotch, his balls moving up into body as they always did and his spent penis was pressed back between his legs. He covered the gaffe with his pretty pink panties. After he slid Diana's breast forms into place, he admired his appearance in the mirror. With the changes made to his face, Rob only saw a very pretty young woman looking back at him and his nipples under the breast enhancers tingled deliciously at the sight. He could see that Winters had been right about the work he had done on his nose.

The garter belt came next with the straps hanging down the front and back of his legs. He rolled the fishnet stockings up his legs and fastened them to the dangling clips on the end of the straps. Then the chiffon petticoat which slithered back and forth across his bare buttocks. He slid the one-piece satin blouse and dress over his head and pulled it down. With his new shape, the dress felt even more form-fitting than it ever had. Finally, he fastened the standard maid's apron around his waist and stepped into his new high heeled shoes.

He stepped round to the other bedroom, every step causing the straps holding his stockings to pull tight across his buttocks and then relax. The erotic sensation was enough to practically send him into orbit. The fact that he had absolutely no body hair and that his skin felt incredibly sensitive wasn't helping either.

As he entered the bedroom, Geri turned to look at him and said, "That's very pretty Diana. If I did not know better, I would say that you were a one hundred percent girl." Looking at Rob, all Geri could see was Diana the maid.

Geri's observation seemed to fill him with embarrassment and with a sensation of forbidden delight. Rob blushed bright red, curtseyed, and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Tanner." Rob's high, sexy voice made him sound even more like a girl. Wearing the maid's uniform and with the changes resulting from the plastic surgery, there was no visible trace of Rob.

Geri gestured to the remaining bags that needed to be stowed away and she lay back on the bed to relax. Rob busied himself removing clothes from the remaining bags from the mall and hung clothes in the closet or put them into drawers in the bureau. As he worked, he reveled in the feel of the slick fabric of the skirt sliding across his bare skin and holding him tightly where the dress thought that it was too small to hold his body. It only required another half an hour to finish and Geri had fallen asleep by that time, lying diagonally across the bed.

Knowing that it was probable that Geri would not want to be disturbed for a meal, Rob resigned himself to the fact that he would have to sleep in the other bed. But then, considering that she would probably sleep through the night, he felt deliciously guilty as he 'borrowed' one of Geri's long silk nightgowns to sleep in and laid it out on 'his' bed. He was enjoying the feel of the uniform and really was not ready to take it off for bed just yet, even though the thought of the nightgown excited him.

Finding that the shoes he was wearing were not quite the skyscraper heels that he had originally feared, Rob was actually quite comfortable as he strolled out to the kitchen. Exploring the refrigerator and cabinets, he found that the agents who had left so quickly had greatly exaggerated the amount of food in the house. It seemed that someone had been living here up until recently as indicated by the expiration date on the partial gallon of milk was only a few days away.

While there was enough to feed them for a few meals, it would be necessary for Geri to make a run for groceries. He knew that he couldn't go, he had no other clothes and there was no way in this world he could go out wearing Diana's uniform — or was there? It was a real quandary he wrestled with the emotions of humiliation and excitement. Thinking about it made his cock strain against the gaffe and his new baby breasts tingle again. He would need to wait for Geri to pick up some proper fitting clothes for him while she was out.

He was able to cobble together a filling meal with what he found in the cabinets and the frig, being careful not to make noise that would disturb his sleeping wife. He debated briefly about drinking the partially opened gallon of milk, but finally decided to do so, after all, it was a safe house. He grinned at his own joke, feeling a little down the he could not tell it to Geri.

Like the good housekeeper he was portraying, he quietly cleaned up his mess and decided that getting some sleep would be wise. He clipped smartly into the bedroom and reluctantly stripped off his maid's uniform. The dress and petticoat were hung up neatly in the closet. The stockings, garter, and bra went into the newly begun laundry pile. The breast forms that gave him such an ample bosom went back into their case in the bureau.

Finally down to his gaffe and panties, he remembered the tube of cream Geri had given him to reduce the irritation on his chest. Now that he had removed the breast forms, his exposed skin was starting to itch again. He squeezed an ample amount onto his hand and then rubbed his hands together to coat them both. Then he massaged the cream into his chest, feeling the increasing warmth that seemed to intensify as he worked. He couldn't wait until the cream had done its job of reducing the sensitivity. Right now, it felt like even a breeze across his chest would drive him crazy.

Finished with rubbing in the cream, he picked up the nightgown he planned to wear to bed. Just rubbing the fabric between his fingers gave him an electric thrill. Pulling it over his head, it gently draped down his body. The silky fabric felt like a kiss on his still sensitive chest. Getting into bed, he pulled the blanket over his body and resigned himself to sleeping on his back. He knew that he would not get any sleep if he tried to sleep on his stomach.

* * * * * *

Rob was awakened the next morning by his bladder that insisted that it needed immediate relief. He stumbled out of bed to the bathroom still half asleep, but he still took time to put on his orthopedic slippers. He passed Geri standing to one side in the kitchen without seeing her. Geri watched her femmy husband go walking by without seeing any acknowledgement in Rob's eyes. As he went past, she could see that he was able to move quite smoothly on the three-inch heels. With some practice, that girl would absolutely float across the room.

Once in the bathroom, he got out of the gaffe he had forgotten to remove the night before and did his business. Then he was on auto-pilot as he brushed his hair and applied some lipstick, as he started to leave the bathroom he suddenly stopped and returned to the mirror. He dug through Diana's makeup case and retrieved his shinny lip-gloss. Several coats later and he was really ready to leave now. He never even gave his actions any thought.

When he strolled back into the kitchen still in Geri's nightgown with his hair neatly brushed, wearing crimson lipstick, and his high-heeled slippers, he was surprised to see his wife there. Looking at her husband, Geri knew that the subliminal messages she had been playing for Rob were working. She would not have to work too much harder now to push him over the edge and he would be putty in her hands.

Testing how much control Rob had she said, "My…Don't we look pretty today."

"What do you mean?" Rob asked, his voice sounding as sexy as ever. With some work, that voice would sound like a sex kitten asking for her milk.

"Well...Your hair is brushed, you're wearing makeup, and it appears that you helped yourself to one of my nighties. Is there something you want to tell me, dear?"

For some reason Rob got defensive right away and babbled, "I…I don't know! It is not lipstick, merely colored chapstick. I mean, I'm a guy and I'd never wear makeup."

"Uh-huh," Geri said, trying to sound skeptical while she smiled. "What about my nightgown?"

"None of my stuff fit and my tits were itching," he whined. "They still hurt!"

"Let me see," Geri said smirking.

Rob turned his back and pulled off the nightgown. He was holding it at his waist when he turned back, a fact that Geri did not miss. She looked at Rob's chest as he looked down from his aerial vantage point.

"Rob, it looks like your chest is a little swollen. Did you use that cream like I said?"

"A little swollen!" Rob exclaimed. "I look like a little girl! I put the cream on last night, just like I was supposed to!"

"Well…Maybe you need to use more and it will take a little longer before it works. Perhaps we should up the frequency to three or four times a day. I bet that will make it work faster," Geri said. She leaned forward and blew across Rob's chest. She was rewarded with a pair of proud nipples standing up from his little breasts like two girly sentries guarding his boob treasure chest and Rob moaned with ecstasy.

"Don't do that!" he begged. "For some reason, they're really sensitive and they itch like hell!"

"Well don't scratch at them!" Geri scolded. "If they're that sensitive, scratching them will probably drive you up the wall. Let me get the cream."

Geri retrieved the tube of cream from the bedroom and squeezed a generous glob on to her hands. Gently, she placed her hands on Rob's breasts and began to move them around. His nipples grew under her skillful manipulation. As she continued to manipulate them, Rob leaned back against the wall, as his legs became weak and he moaned. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he had given up any attempt to hide his erection.

"Does that feel good?" she asked wickedly.

"Yes" Rob whispered, barely able to keep the quiver out of his voice.

"Would you like me to stop?" She whispered back, gripping his budding breasts lightly.

"No…No, please. Keep going," Rob's sexy voice was somewhere between a moan and a whine.

"Well…We have to go to the store. We can finish this later…If you're a good girl," Geri said teasingly.

Rob's eyes snapped open in frustration. "But…But…" He didn't know what to object to first, having Geri call him a girl, the fact that she had stopped pleasuring him, or that it sounded like she expected him to go with her to the store.

"What's the matter honey?" Geri was innocence incarnate, as if she didn't know what she had left unfinished.

"I can't go to the store with you!" His voice was definitely whiny. "None of my clothes fit and you need to pick up something for me when you go."

"Clothes to wear to the store are no problem. You can were one of my sundresses and you'll be fine," Geri said.

"Are you kidding? I can't go out in public!"

"Why not?"

"Everybody would see me. I'd look like a creep, going around in women's clothes," he scoffed.

Geri grabbed his arm. "Come here," she said as she pulled him into the bath. Stopping before the mirror, she said, "What do you see, a man in a dress or an attractive young woman?"

Rob looked closely and saw a young woman with her hair brushed back, delicate cheek bones, and plump, lipstick-covered lips. And, of course, the nose that he had been gradually coming to accept. But…

"What's happened? That can't be me!" he exclaimed. He looked pretty, but guys weren't supposed to be pretty. He hadn't looked like that when he had gone to bed. Now there was no trace of Rob Tanner to be seen.

"It's okay honey!" Geri said soothingly. "I don't know why you weren't listening to Doctor Winters, but didn't he say that the gene therapy would do this? Didn't he tell you that we could undo it later?"

"I remember him saying something like that," Rob admitted. "But I'm a guy." The whiny quality of his voice was coming through again and beginning to grate on Geri. "Stop your whining! If you keep it up, I'll put you over my knee and spank you. Do you understand?"

Rob hung his head and said, "Yes, ma'am." Somehow, he had lost the desire to fight against the steel edge that seemed to be in Geri's voice.

Geri smiled, not altogether kindly and said, "Honey, with a dress and high heels, no one will guess that you're a guy. Even your voice sounds like a girl. Until it heals, we won't know how your voice will turn out, but for now it sounds as feminine as any woman I know." Geri said this last part as if Rob's voice would return to the lower registers of a man's...As if.

"Now…Go get cleaned up for a run to the store." She swatted him on the butt playfully. As he stumbled toward his room, she looked after him and thought: 'That's a cute butt. It's too bad he's going to prison, I wouldn't mind playing with that for a long time.' She called after him, "I'll get my blue sundress for you."

Back in what he was rapidly coming to think of as his room, Rob stripped off his nightie and panties. He found a clean gaff, throwing the other into the laundry. After pulling the gaffe on and arranging himself properly, he found blue panties and a bra. He hesitated over the breast forms for a moment afraid that his current endowment along with the forms threatened to overfill the bra. He decided that he did not present an immodest appearance as he admired himself in the mirror for a moment. He found some sheer nylons in his maid's uniform supplies and rolled them up his legs. He was not really surprised at how well they fit and toyed with the idea of needing more.

Just as he was finished, Geri came in carrying the blue dress she had promised. "Here you go. Get this on and we'll do your makeup."

He pulled the dress over his head and buttoned the bodice, having a slight problem with the small backward buttons. "Geri, I really don't want to wear makeup."

"Well you can let me help you put it on or I'll find a beauty parlor to apply it for you with permanent make up or we can get it tattooed on," she threatened. "When this is all over and you return to being a man and my husband you would look pretty silly then wouldn't you?" She thought to herself: 'Besides, it would limit your future wardrobe'. A sly smile crossed her face as she imagined Rob with permanently arched eyebrows and long dark eyelashes to match with glossy pink lipstick painted on those beautiful pouty lips.

"Okaay," Rob agreed, feigning reluctance. For some reason, having some makeup on felt good to him, he just did not want to admit it to his wife. He sat down at the vanity and Geri set down her makeup bag in front of him.

"Now…We don't need a lot here. After all, you're only going to the store and you have such nice skin. I don't think you even need much in the way of foundation." She brushed on just a little blusher, a light dusting of blue eye shadow, then she used some mascara and eyeliner. "You'll need to pay attention next time so that you can do this yourself. Just remember, a little can go a long way." Rob just grunted, but watched intently.

"There…I think you're ready now. Get your shoes on and come on." Geri bustled out of the room and headed for the kitchen. Rob followed after putting on another pair of shoes. He was glad that he had these shoes to keep his feet from hurting, but he looked forward to having his feet go back to normal.

Stepping into the kitchen, he found Geri taking money out of her purse. Seeing that she was obviously not dressed to go to the store, Rob said, "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"I can't go. My breasts are really killing me. I don't know why they did this to me, but it hurts a lot. I've already written up a shopping list." She held out the list and money. "The store is only a couple of miles back the way we came in, so you should only be gone for a couple of hours. Think of it as a Diana's first outing. I really wish I could go, just so I could watch how good you do."

"But I don't want to go by myself," Rob whined.

"Diana, I really hurt," Geri said, looking like she was going to breakdown and cry. "Won't you do this for me?"

For some reason, Rob did not want to say no. He found himself nodding and he said, "Okay, I can go."

"You're going to need this. The shopping list and money are in here," Geri said, holding out a new purse.

He hung his head when he realized that he would have to carry a purse just like a woman would. He took the purse from Geri. The car keys were on the counter and he picked them up. He went out through the kitchen door and into the garage. He climbed into the car, sitting first and swiveling his legs in afterward. He punched the door opener and started the car. He pulled out of the garage, out onto the street, and headed on down the road.

Geri closed the garage door, stepped back into the house, and pulled out a cell phone. She punched a number and said, "Hi, Evan. Yeah, I just sent him off to the store wearing one of my dresses. If I didn't know he was a guy, he would be a real heartbreaker." She paused to listen. "I think that two or three weeks is all I need to totally turn his world upside down. Then we can break the news to him." She shared a laugh with Evan before hanging up.

* * * * *

Preoccupied with everything that he was feeling and thinking, Rob failed to notice the nondescript dark sedan pull up behind him at the first stop sign. He did not see the car's driver as he pulled away from intersection. He would not have been able to see him very well anyway as the windows in the car were darkened just enough to prevent it.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think,

Rob is stronger than others think. Geri is a consummate B***h and Evan needs to be taken down a peg or two here. I get the feeling from the title that those two are going to pay big time later on.

For now, though, readers are just going to need to endure, like Rob will.

Maggie

Evan is doing something rotten!

Or there is somebody else involved in the skullduggery. But when Rob breaks through the conditioning, what will he be? Can the doctor undo any of the modifications? Who all will the Vengeful Phoenix burn?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine