Rock Me a Little Christmas Baby, Coda - a Blue Moon Drabble

Printer-friendly version

Is there a perfect time to make a wish? Is there a perfect wish to make? Jo knew the answers.

bluemoon2.jpg

Rock Me a Little Christmas Baby
A Blue Moon Drabble


by Donna Lamb

In the semi-darkness of the lightshow with Lemon taking his bows out front, Melody Jo mouthed something across the stage to Richard. He shrugged to show he didn't get that so she repeated it with gestures, rounding her belly out in front of her.

Richard's jaw dropped. "You're what?" he asked, loud enough that Kylie turned around. Bugs didn't notice, too many years of playing rock music. Gogie stroked the high hat with his brush, waiting.

"I'm p-p-pregnant," Jo said for the third time, which meant that it was true, and Gogie kicked the bass as punctuation.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

LOL

I had to read the title twice before I really got it! :)

Still love the characters!

hugs
Grover

So very short and so very ...

... perfect.

John in Wauwatoa

P.S. Does this mean Melody Jo and Richard will ask Clarence AND the Devil an a Blue Dress to be their child's godparents?

-- snicker --

Hey, the Devil STILL owes them. But then they would not be who they are if not for those twisted halloween wishes of so long ago.

Yah still got it, Donna!

John in Wauwatosa

I couldn't resist adding this

It had to happen sometime and Erin sat it up perfectly with her little vignette about Lemon coming home for Christmas. And I don't think she knew that she had. :)

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Donna Lamb, thanks

for posting the drabble. gave me a chuckle.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine