What a good boy...Chapter 18

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…chapter 18

Chapter 18

I slowly wake to this so amazing sensation of having wet lips on my Vee and feel this tongue inside of me as the pleasure pressure builds in me and I have this gentle slow orgasm.

I’m inhaling and my eyes flicker open and I’m laying on top of Gwen mostly my head pillowed on her amazingly firm yet soft sexy breasts. Which means…Sophie’s between my legs making me all squishy gooey with her chocolate lips.

“Nnnnnn….ohh…Soph….”

“Yeaaah…that’s good…god you taste good Tracy.”

I hunch my hips and push back towards her face and I’m rewarded with a wriggling seeking tongue inside of me. Then fingers…two of them sink into me.

“Mnnn..ugh…yeah…”

“Tight aren’t you…you like this, you like it this way?”

“Ghnn…yes…”

It is different I’m not sure why if it’s like this anatomy thing but I feel so tighter? Her tongue feels awesome but her fingers feel so big as they rub and slip and saw in and out of me.

“Then you’ll really love this…she pulls he finders out of me and her face and I feel her move then she grabs my ankles and pulls me off of Gwen mostly but she has my legs and waist off of the bed.

“Uhg! Whoa…Sophie?”

“Here…you’ll effing love this, you will it feels bigger from behind it does…you’ll love it Tracy, I’m going to blow you lez-boi brain.”

“What?”

Her hands slide up the backs of my thighs and she squeezes my butt and then I feel her knee being used to push my legs apart and her hands move until I can feel her thumbs running up and down the lips of my pussy until I’m shaking and I cum.

“Yeah, that’s it lez-boi nice and wet…”

I feel her use her thumbs to pull my open and…and…and…I feel Mr. Big the heavy hung strap on pressing into me and it’s not just warm but really warm, like hotter than body temperature but not painfully hot but as she sinks into me I had brain fuses popping.

“Aaaaah….F..ff…fuck Sophie….Sophie…hot…hot, hard….”

I can’t help it my insides are heat melting and spasming at the same time as she sends me right to another orgasm. Brain fuse? Hell she popped my breaker.

“Yeah cum for me Tracy, cum show me what a hot little lez-boi bitch you are.”

She sinks all the way into me soo deep…god it’s like she’s possessing me…so effing hot and warm…

Sophie starts to rock her hips and moving in and out of me with these only a girl can do hip rolls like she’s dancing that big cock into me. I’m right into making cries of pleasure and sex noises.

“Quiet you…you’ll wake the house…bury that sexy mouth into Gwen’s pussy.”

Oh…that, that I can do. I do the same and pull Gwen to me by her legs and bury my face into her sex moaning as Sophie is just relentless. I think I heard Gwen make a noise but I couldn’t hear her over myself. She’s not going to ever get soft, she has that hip action going and she’s both on the soccer and the basketball teams so she’s in incredible shape. And she’s so using all of that cardio as she’s got her fingers gripping my hips in that basketball grip and she’s not slowing down but fucking me so hard but she has what I have so she knows how to without hurting me.

Well she’s making me cum so hard it hurts…

My god I’ve never felt the big boy like that inside of me and being taken doggy styled…it feels bigger from here…and the head is pushing against my down hanging clitty.

It’s not long before Gwen’s awake and she’s moaning and riding my face and wrapping her legs around my head and I’m getting a girly goo facial and licking and sucking up her juices as she writhes on the bed and I hear her giggling.

“Ohh…oh…of fuck Tracy w..what a way to wake up!”

I nod because Sophie’s taking me over the edge again with these short little bunny strokes.

“Scream Tracy; scream for me…come on baby I’ve got you…”

She presses her breasts into my back as she hunches into my and I’m crying out muffled by Gwen’s sex and I get hit my this cum-lightning ripping through my body as Sophie reaches around and she’s rub’s me off as she’s fucking me.

I nearly pass out…my insides rebel and go into little mini pleasure seizures clenching around this monster cock inside of me and I’ll admit it’s doing things to my brains. Wonderful unbelievable things but it doesn’t take long at all before Gwen’s right there with me and we barely make it up into the bed.

I passed out again exhausted…it was still dark in my room…and I fall back asleep drifting into that sexy as hell fantasy I just lived of my coffee skinned jockette taking me hard.

……………………………………….Morning came way late and it’s with Gwen kissing me awake I look at her and she’s freshly showered and glowing like she just had sex and she’s dressed in sweats she brought along just to lounge in.

I head my shower going and Sophie’s not in the bedroom. I kiss her back and sit up…ow…

“Oh ow, my poor vee.”

Gwen grins. “Sore?”

“Yeah.” I nod. “I’m really not used to getting that much action inside of me.”

Gwen grins. “Me too…It’s called a Bangover, Sophie nailed me while you were out of it right around dawn.”

“Jeeze did we create a monster?”

“If we did I’m all happy about it.” She has this huge grin going. “Though it’s funny she’s so into it and stuff and the way she talks and acts she actually reminds me of her older brothers.”

I raise an eyebrow.

Gwen grins. “Hey, football players and big black cock…like I wasn’t going to.”

“Gwen you’re jailbait.”

“And that’s never stopped a guy when I wrap my lips around his meat.”

“So you started it?”

She has this huge Gwen grin. I roll my eyes. Honestly yeah they should’ve had more control given her age but them again Gwen can pass already for a college co-ed.

I get up and while it doesn’t hurt-hurt it’s sore and it’s a deep sore but not like the posts surgery sore either and despite that I feel so incredibly loose? No not loose but like there’s no tension in my body at all. I so don’t feel like doing anything just lounging and sort of maybe just be?

It’s kind of like the sex was that good and that intense I need to process it or something. It might be really that actually because I wasn’t just a guy anymore I was something in between and to me that’s actually kind of cool.

We got breakfast just cereal and instead of going home we just sort of hung out with the tunes playing and Sophie on my computer and stuff and Gwen and me playing Halo-3 on my X-Box 360.

It’s so weird and neat too, not the whole set up but the way we we’d look at each other Gwen’s got this I effing love sex satisfied smile plastered on her face but in this contrast every time we look and smile at Sophie she blushes and dips her head. It’s like she’s sweet and shy and stuff outside of sex but she has this really hot grrrrl side when she’s being with us.

We kinda just kill Saturday just being teenagers. And just hanging out and having a good time. Sophie’s girlier than Gwen. Which is odd sort of because Gwen’s so built for sex and being like the whole girly ideal I guess. Tall with huge boobs and nice flat tummy and these great hips and an ass to die for.

But Gwen’s a kind of a tomboy in the way that she acts and stuff. She can so kick my ass in most of my video games and she’s very much this kind of closet geek. Sophie spends a lot of time on Facebook or on some of the websites for the stores at the mall checking out what’s there and looking at sales sort of doing this whole kind of mental shopping thing and she’s the athletic one.

They head home after supper which was fun and embarrassing as hell. We all cooked together making salad and a first for the girls of trout. Again something we eat a lot of especially if it’s sustainable. Both my parents are big on that kind of stuff. Bacon for the salad gives us a pan full of drippings which is what the trout gets fried in. It was actually kind of neat and funny to see both of them looking at the fish with the heads on.

But there was something so really amazing and close with cooking and doing the dishes together because there’s all these little touches and even kisses. My mom and dad are cool with the whole thing.

Dad…to quote. “Their going to have sex anyway, it’s like drugs or drinking you should guide your kids through all this stuff instead of ignore it.”

And they let us have the kitchen and do all of that and let us be just us.

I know mom’s happy, she didn’t want this to be a hook up. And it’s not. It’s just good.

I spend the rest of Saturday night just mellowing out with my parents as they watch TV and I go to bed early actually needing the extra sleep. I curled into my sheets and went to bed really happy.

…………..Sunday was pretty much back to normal with school work and chores around the house and I make some cash mowing a few of the lawns for the neighbors. Thankfully I live in a neighborhood where a lot of the people are like dad and they don’t believe in those Weedman lawn care companies. Dad usually has this little rant about the fancy people over on Birch Hill where all the rich kids live. Me I think its typical sheeple behavior that they all have nice homes and nice lawns and they all have ride on mowers but just because one of them hired the lawn care guys they all do over there while these brand new ride on mowers are sitting in their garages. It’s the same thing too with their snowblowers.

It drives dad bonkers at how “Stunned” it is but me? I go to school with some of these kids and honestly original thinking is not their strong suit.

It’s not bad money either for me. Do the lawn front and back trim the weeds and rake things up and give me another ten and I’ll do the composting and the recycling too as well as the garbage. It’s not hard work really and I do the yard for twenty five but everyone takes the garbage deal too and with five people to work for I make some decent cash.

Mom takes me with her to Cost Co. and I buy some stuff for me but stuff for the girls on the teams too. You can get some good deals on stuff there so I stock up on granola bars and stuff. I’m kind of sort of the cheerleader of sorts for them in a way. I mean I’m with Sophie and Gwen so…

It goes over pretty good too and I hang out with team but mostly with the two girls and the team too a bit. I’m actually being considered for the position of like equipment manager for both the soccer and basketball teams since it’s sort of what I’m doing already and neither team has one compared to the guy’s teams. And while I’m not a girl I’m still in a position to really identify with them. Trust me…I might not have the period or the hormones but I do still get it. And the fact I’m willing to help out they’re more than willing to give me a chance.

Oh and the sex…

All week long…slipping away at lunch for a three way…every lunch time…bringing my toys to school hidden in my bag…twice…twice Sophie straps up and she rides me to a couple of serious weal legged orgasms in the equipment room before a game…and after too.

She plays better, no she really does and way more intense and awesomely after those times too like a guy almost…she’s so worked up after a game that she’ll pin me to the stacked wresting mats and strap up and have her way with me…sometimes she won’t even strap up until after we wishbone it and she rub rides me until we both cum.

Gwen and I switch off between who’s eating who most often in the morning and the afternoon breaks. God half the fun is we might get caught and half the fun is with the post orgasmy glow we all have that people know exactly what we’ve been doing or sort of think they know.

Okay most of the guys don’t have a clue actually and some of the sexually active girls…well they can guess and we might have started something too because I’ve seen a few of the more die hard lesbian out girls having that glowy fresh look.

And the bullshit with Frank has completely stopped and he’s been sort of avoiding me all week and still really won’t look me in the face either. There’s a rumor going around that we had an afterschool fight and I beat him up.

Actually that’s sort of helped too with the other bullshit from the other asshats in school. They still will say shit but they do less like they’re wary of getting into a fight with me and I’ve got a lot more people defending me…Mostly it’s the girls on the teams but some of the skaters and some of the lesbian girls and stuff too. It’s not like I’m friends with them but kind of like…hey Tracy’s not that bad so lay the hell off. Which is actually still cool.

Actually it’s getting to be pretty cool.

I’m not saying that the accident was a good thing, hell no…I could’ve died and afterwards it was hell for awhile but now…I wouldn’t go back. I’m not just some faceless kid either I’m Tracy. For better or worse people know who I am and besides that I do to.

I’ve had to start figuring this stuff out and I’m getting there.

And my guitar is starting to take shape in shop class, wow seeing as we’re both learning it’s coming along pretty good actually. I’m getting some decent marks too which has the parents happy.

But…all the sex…

Sophie taking me…

Loving every minute of it.

It’s got me thinking about Frank actually…and the way he acted when I took control and the look on his face when he was face deep in my Vee. But I’m thinking more and more about the real thing? I’m scared because a toy is one thing but a live guy’s another. I write and leave him a note in his locker. My address and seven PM tonight and don’t be late…I have no idea what I’m going to do but mostly I want to see what he’ll do? Will he show?

I’m waiting outside for him after supper and some working out and a shower…I’m nervous and really undecided…but the possibilities has my clitty rock hard.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The whole experience altered Tracy's views a lot.

Not just the mind blowing sex but his role in it and how the relationships have started to change.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey a Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

=D

Extravagance's picture

Ooooooooohh...

...

...oh.

*FLUMP* ^_^

(Passes out from sheer pleasure, toppling over sideways onto her bed with a happy grin remaining on her face)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Loving every minute of it.

Elsbeth's picture

Wow, on so many levels just wow :D

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Completely Els:)

It's kind of a game changer for Tracy in a way as things open up.

Bailey Summers

Wow is right

But Frank, eeewh!
Great chapter, thanks

Frank, has Tracy curious.

The behavior and what had happened before and maybe the real thing? Maybe?
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers